Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do what thou wilt[Bounty] Sat May 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Fidel D. Marx

-Month II: Red Warrior-

Fidel looked out the window a katana resting beside him. It wasn't anything spectacular, just a common blade. He took it as a reward from defeating a group a week ago. This blade being the only thing that he found good enough to keep and not sell like the others. It would probably only be good enough for three weeks, maybe less. Today was the day he was to do battle with anyone that wanted to come after Shoda. They'd face Fidel instead and if they won they could go after Shoda. If they lost their life would either be lost or they'd be beaten so badly fighting in the future would be impossible. Fidel had only seen the weather get this bad at sea and never on a Island before, and that amazed him. In the past Jaya was a nice Island to chill on. Even though he only stayed a few weeks at a time.

Fidel would look away from the window and reach to his left, his sword was on his right, and would pick up a book. After he was helped by Shoda he got the hang of reading. To help with his reading writing was also done. Since those two things went hand and hand. It was hard. Harder than he had every done before and he has fought some pretty impressive enemies in his life. At first Fidel thought people that focused on this were well weak shit. But, his opinion truly changed. He admired them greatly. As the things he has been reading have been a bit better than what he has even experienced in combat.

Shoda took note of how much time Fidel took to reading and was amazed that the boy was catching on and advancing so quickly. He was the son of Qari D. Marx. He was within the same room as Fidel. A pot of stew was begin cooked.

"SHOOOOOODDDDAAAA!!"

The ear piercing scream grabbed Fidel's attention. Dropping the book and replacing it with the katana Fidel turned his attention back outside. "Finally." Fidel would say as he'd spring from his seat and run outside. He would be drenched in seconds from the hammering rain. He gripped the handle of the blade tightly as to not let the wind snatch it away from him. He remembers this weather all to well. Only thing missing is the swaying of a ship. Fidel took no time as he began to rush toward the Man who had screamed. Barefoot was Fidel as that was the best way he'd be able to keep his footing. He wore barely anything within this horrible weather as wet close would weigh him down. The thought of getting sick was not on his mind. As he breached the gap more and more he'd see the Man smile. Smirk at Fidel as if he was ready for him. And then....he would run. Turning his back to Fidel as he dashed into the forests. Provoked Fidel would follow after him the words of Shoda not within his mind though they should be.

Flashback within a Flashback. :

Fidel was nothing short of a fool as he chased after this unknown Man through the night. Thinking he was prepared to handle any and everything that had or would come his way. He was unaware that where he was going was a trap. Something that many tried to use on Shoda but failed to do.  As Shoda does indeed drop his guard but not too of a obvious trick such as the one used against Fidel.

WP:N/A
Pirate/Terrorist
WC this post:635
Total WC:12,941

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

17Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do what thou wilt[Bounty] Sun May 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Fidel D. Marx

"Didn't I tell you to not follow him?"

"Well, I do what I want."

The two were in a different position as the story had gone on. They were inside now. It had begun to rain so they took their meal inside. Shoda though did have Fidel go out and get him some things for some tea. Fidel didn't bring up how he could've did that before he started his run done, but he did have a smug smirk on his face. When he arrived back with everything he began to prepare the tea. He was not a chef by any means. He could cook him some meat if he needed to but he had just recently learned how to brew homemade tea. Shoda loved mushrooms so that is what Fidel had went out and got. When Fidel returned and began to prepare the tea he didn't wait to dive into his story from where he left off.

"The building was run down and shitty. Like, more shitty than this place Master. It did though put a pause to the crashing rain that I had to deal with. So, I scanned around at my new surroundings as I needed to be extra careful. Because I had  had forgot I didn't have any shoes on my feet when he started chasing after the guy. That was a big F up for him but I didn't dwell on it. I have fought in worse before and knew I'd fight again in worse. My body could take it. And if it couldn't I would make it keep moving. It was dark outside and the flashes of light weren't really enough to keep this place lit inside or out. My luck though would come through as the place was lit inside. There were a few torches and lanterns here and there. This guy really had to have set all of this up, there was no other way. I Also wasn't even that far behind him when we were running but when I entered this place the Man was not to be seen. "

"Mhmm."

"I'm serious Master. I really was on this guy's ass." Fidel would pause when making the Tea.

"Continue." Shoda was saying this for both the tea and the story. He had spent months with Fidel and felt he knew all the tendacsions the boy had. He was just the opposite of his Father. At times he should focus he lost it. Also Shoda felt Fidel played into other's hands to easily. Just how he had allowed himself to be placed in a trap.

"So, as I looked around I couldn't find him. I won't lie....I did try to provoke him. And I know how you are able provoking your enemy. I've learned not to do that in the beginning though. But let me not get off track. Finally, I found him. And you know what this bastard was doing!?! He was preparing to blow me up! Well he wanted you...But since I was there he didn't plan to let it go to waste. So, you know what I did?"

"What?"

"I got out that jam, Master. Like I never had ran that fast in my life. "

"Good, you realised that it was a unwinnable battle. There is no shame in retreating in certain situations. Though, I would've been able to kill him before he got to use his fuse." Shoda was glad he at least understood that. He wouldn't scold him as he had already done that when Fidel had returned from going after that Man. Back then he didn't ask about what happened as he wanted to first teach Fidel some more.

"Yeah, yeah. I could've also but the sword I had was crap. If I had yours..."

"Stop. We talked about this. You haven't earned the right to wield this yet. Your Father at this point was worthyl, but not you. You act too much like a child still. I do not speak to discourage you or anything of that sort, but you need more discipline." Shoda was on the fence about giving Fidel the sword. But it was more about the history and curse of this blade rather than if Fidel was ready for it or not. As once someone like Fidel was tempted by this blade the spiral he thought he was in would get faster and suck him in deeper.

"I understand. Are you ready for me to explain what happened the next month?" Fidel would say as he would have finished the tea now. Everything had been set. He'd only pour Shoda a cup as he didn't find himself a fan of tea. Instead he had a cup of goat milk at the table he sat at.

"Yes."

Pirate/Terrorist
WC this post:793
Total WC:13,734

18Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do what thou wilt[Bounty] Mon May 21, 2018 10:18 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Fidel D. Marx

"Well....as you know. In this month you put me through 'that' trial...." Fidel would say as he rubbed his hand through his own head. The memories of that particular moment was a bit much, even for Fidel. He wouldn't begin at the beginning of the month but in the middle. As that is when Shoda would take Fidel deep into the jungle of Jaya Island.

The Trial

"You didn't even let me finish fighting that guy." Fidel would say as he walked behind Shoda. Him saying he was irritated was a understatement. He didn't like unfinished fights or having someone come in and take it over. He didn't care if he even was losing he knew by the end of the fight he could overcome it. Shoda though came into this one and with one slash of his blade he downed the goliath. "You didn't hit him in those vital areas you showed me. So how did you down him? That cut was also real shallow."

"This." Shoda would say as he'd reach into his pocket and pull out a vial. He held it up as he walked so Fidel could see it. Seconds later he placed it back down into his pocket. "They call me the white snake for a reason, boy." Shoda didn't say what it was he used but it could be assumed to be poison.

"So what does it do?"

"It paralyzes the entire body for close to a week. In my youth even I could withstand it's effects. But, I have perfected it to the point that no one within this world could fight it. Not even me. And especially not you. But enough talk. We have arrived." Shoda would say as they got to a part of the Island that Fidel, admittedly, had never been to.  The place gave off a strange feeling, as if he was being watched. Fidel had been watched before but at this point it was as if he was someone's prey. He would walk passed Shoda as he began to take in his surroundings. Trying to figure out who or what was watching him he'd feel a small amount of pressure on his back. His feet would no longer have anything to keep him standing. And looking down he would see that there was a large crevice in the earth. It wasn't a straight fall down, not at all. Vegetation had grown in various areas of this hole.

"You have two months to come back and see me. If you fail this trial never come back! Or I will kill you!"
Shoda would yell down as Fidel began to fall.

Fidel couldn't remember how far he fell as at some point he was knocked out. He found himself at the bottom of the hole. The fall could've been deadly. Why he hadn't died was due to multiple factors. His descent was slowed due to hitting vines, branches, and other things that weren't hard enough to impale while he fell. And finally was the water he fell into. With all that the worst that happened was a broken left leg, and a few other injuries Fidel doesn't know how to describe. The pain within his body was immense but he couldn't allow himself to die here. So, he would pull himself out of the water he was floating in. His looked around before looking upward. "Soooo, this bastard pushed me down here as training?! Weak! I don't need two months to get back up there!" Fidel thought he was saying this all in his head, but was speaking out loud. His adrenaline was racing as he gripped the side of the wall. The vegetation was so much down here he could climb up the with that. So, he would begin to climb. At times he would switch to grabbing onto a vine; that he would test by tugging his hardest before going up it. It was taking everything to make it up to the top. He wasn't paying attention to anyone or thing within the area. So he wasn't paying attention to the strange Monkeys that were on the other side of the wall watching him. Climbing as he climbed. It took only a hour of climbing to get almost to the top. He could hear the bird chirping but also something else. He could feel the ground shaking a bit and also the sound of something being pushed could be heard. Fidel's eyes would grow wide as he would see a large boulder beginning to be pushed over the entrance. He tried his best to quicken his pace but he didn't have the energy. And his easiest way to escape would be taken away from him.

Pirate/Terrorist
WC this post:787
Total WC:14,521

19Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do what thou wilt[Bounty] Wed May 23, 2018 8:09 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Fidel D. Marx

"That was a dick move, Master. I could've move that thing to get out....so I had to find another way out." Fidel would say as he would pour more tea for Shoda. This being the fourth cup of the Old Man. Fidel was a lover of Meat whilst Shoda was a lover of Tea.

"And how did you get out?" Shoda would ask as after he took a sip from his cup.

"Well, first I fell again. And the already fucked leg was even more fucked. So, I had to chill in one area for a while. There was some strange stuff that glowed in the dark along with fireflies which let me see. Oh! And there were these Monkeys that helped me out. I had to eat bugs though...But one of them was crazy smart. Using what we had to patch me up. And then you know the rest. I arrived one day before the two months were up." Fidel would be stuffing his face as he spoke. He needed a much energy as he could get from this food. As the time for his next step was coming up.  

"That is strange....But how was that place?" Shoda was not just commenting on the story but also about how Fidel was eating and speaking. The boy was acting as if he was in a rush. Shoda didn't understand from what but didn't think to much about it.

"It was....It waaas fun. I mean I was fucked for a few weeks while down there. But, I taught myself a lot. And you having me learn to read and also reading that book about the stuff on this Island helped. I would've probably eaten something poisonous if I hadn't. And that place was huge. Lots of twists and turns. And i've been to Jaya before...so finding out about a large underground labyrinth underneath the island was something else. I'll probably head back there in the future. How did you come about it though?"
Fidel would say after he finished his feast. He would then stand up afterwards and begin to stretch.

"I fell down there when I arrived to the Island for the first time. I had just slain a large amount of fighters around a hundred, and more came. I was tired and retreated deep into the jungle. And fell since it was the night time. I didn't get hurt like you, as I was more stable back then. But, I did not have the energy to climb back up. So, I wandered around for a month and a half before finding a way to the top." Shoda wasn't really telling the truth but he couldn't remember the number. So, he gave a estimate on the amount of enemies he thought would make him tired back then. Thinking highly of himself as he usually does.

"Amazing, Master. But, I have a question before I continue."
Fidel would say as he would then begin to change his attire. His hair was not in the style it usually was, as Shoda convinced him to change it. So, Fidel just let it all hang low and rest on his shoulders.

"What is it boy?" Shoda would ask. Now he was concerned with Fidel, as he didn't understand what he was doing.

"How does it feel to finally lose?" Fidel would say as he would have a smile crept across his face. He began to pick uup the blade of Shoda. Shusui finally within his hand

"Wh-" Shoda would fall face first onto the table he was at.

Pirate/Terrorist
WC this post:594
Total WC:15,115

20Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do what thou wilt[Bounty] Fri May 25, 2018 12:41 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Growing

Quick OOC information:

9:13pm
"Yeah, yeah. I know. I have both items. The thiiing is that I only brought one alive. I have the head of the other though, so I expect a reward for....I'll call you back." Fidel would stop speaking as he ended the talk he was having on his Baby Den Den mushi. What stopped him was the locking of eyes with Shoda. The two had changed scenarios. Well Fidel was the one to change them as Shoda at this point in time had no say in anything. His body was not within his control at this moment. Not frozen or petrified but that was the feeling Shoda must have at this moment. Fidel could just feel the animosity coming toward him from Shoda. He kinda wished the old Man would've stay a sleep during their journey, as it wasn't the shortest. Fidel had calls to make and things to set up and didn't want anyone to hear them. Nor could he just let there be silence during this journey. Fidel would notice Shoda's eyes lower a bit and look at the sword that rested near Fidel.

"In this rowboat you seem to look at this blade...but it doesn't want you. Not anymore." Fidel would say to gain Shoda's gaze once more. He wanted to keep this lock during this journey. During his call he had stopped rowing but when he stopped he resumed. "I do suppose I should tell you where I am taking you. Actually, nah." Fidel would say. He didn't know where to start and would just let Shoda ask questions. It was close to midnight the amount of distance Fidel was from the docks of Mock town was around eight miles. It was dark out. The stars were blanked by the multitude of stars within the sky tonight. Even the moon was shrouded and not allowed to illuminate the area. Despite that Mock town still shined bright in the night. Many different forms of light sources being used in the town that made it impossible for the Island to not be lit. Those sources ranging from dials to normal candles. Everyone seemed to to active tonight. Why? Because there was a large festival taking place right now that involved everyone. Pirate and normal Citizen alike. Fidel knew what was going on there as he had a hand in making it happen. If everything goes perfectly he would be able to return and join them. And then he will be off the Island of Jaya for another step in his grand plan of killing Qari D. Marx, his Father.

Fidel didn't have much on this rowboat of his. Shoda, Shusui, Lanter, News Coo, letter, sack, and a Baby Den Den mushi were the things with him. Obviously he had paddles to row the boat but other than that nothing else was needed. His destination would be stated later when it matters. At this point it does not. As there were many things that had lead up to this moment.

"Shit...I thought cause you could moved your eyes you would be able to speak as well. But, that can't happen. Hmm so I do have to start...fuck." Fidel would bite his lower lip, as he began to think. He thought he was saying all of this in his mind, but it was all out loud. "I could tell him about how I poisoned him. But, that doesn't need to be said first. I could be like...haha! I been planning to capture you from the beginning and just start at the beginning. But that would be a lie, I didn't plan this at the start. Maybe I could tell him where I am taking him...No. That should be last for sure. And I already said I wouldn't. Okay, Okay. I got it. I could just start back when I left off with my stories" Fidel would look at Shoda as if this entire time he was thinking the things he said. Unaware that that wasn't the case.

"Okay, so when you asked me to tell you about what I learned I started off with lies. Well, I twisted the stories quite a bit to keep you vulnerable. As when I spoke about the first month everything but one encounter was stated. As it all starts with Bill. As honestly he was the one that sowed the seeds of betrayal. "
Fidel

M

The first month had come to a end and the beginning of the second had started. It was just two days in before Bill had brought a group he moved out of sight after bringing them, but didn't return to town. He just watched from the shadows. He was familiar with every inch of this Island and staying hidden, even with his magnificent size, was a easy feat to accomplish. He would watch as Fidel would square off against a new foe. The young Pirate was nothing special at all and was knocked out after a couple hits to the noggin. The displeasing look on Fidel's face was something Bill wanted. Well, that is what Fidel believed. With such dissatisfaction he grab the boy by his legs and began to drag him across the ground, to take him back to town. He didn't deserve to even be up here and Fidel wanted to tell Bill this. He didn't have any true time to think about what he would say as around one third of the way down Bill would reveal himself. And the start of the end for Shoda would begin.

"Yo, Pompadour." Bill would say with a strange smile. Fidel had seen the guy smile a lot. That is what he usually did, but this one was different.

"Sup...Blue Mohawk." Fidel would say as he stopped and looked at Bill. Since Fidel was heading down hill he was able to look down at Bill, rather than up at him like he usually did.

"See you beat that kid something fierce. Not even a challenge."
Bill said as he attempted to make small talk with Fidel.

"Don't give me that shit! He wasn't shit and you know he wasn't shit! " Fidel was not having it and would snap at him sharply.

"Heh." Bill would now smirk as he didn't expect Fidel to bark at him so.

"You seem different. You aren't cheerful....I can feel it. So what the fuck is up!? Remove that fake smile and tell me why you disrespecting me by bringing this kid!" Fidel would ask. It wasn't that he cared or anything but that he didn't like to be around fakes. Unless there was a reason.

"That kid represents you." Bill would say as he would keep his smirk. He pointed at the dragged boy when he spoke.

"The F-" Fidel was about to snap again, but Bill would raise his hand. Stopping Fidel from speaking.

"Here me out, Fidel. I understand you are going to start training under Shoda, but what is your intentions from it?" Bill would ask.

"To get stronger." Fidel would quickly respond.

"Is that all? Is the mind of Qari's son so...simple." Bill would say smoothly. As if he was waiting to say that specific sentence for a long time.

"How do you know that name." The look on Fidel's face turned from angry to shocked. He didn't know the type of people Qari had within his organization, except for two. So pictureing Bill having some connection with Qari was strange.

"I will tell you how I know." From there Bill would go into great detail of his connection of Qari and also about why he was on this Island. And why he even spoke to Fidel. The things said could never be taken back nor could Fidel treat Bill any type of way now. As with his words came something Fidel hadn't felt since being part of 'That' crew. It was strange that he felt like this and was glad he did. After all of that information on his relationship with Qari was given Fidel knew what it was he had to do now. He had more of a structure path rather than his wild one. Bill would also speak to Fidel more about the crimes that are against Shoda and why he was isolated.

"Hmm, I can't let Shoda live now." Fidel would say as he crossed his arms. The two had moved from their original area for a more secluded one. One where it would be near impossible to find unless you've been brought there before.

"Huh? You aren't strong enough to defeat him" Bill would say shocked Fidel would say that so proudly. The confidence of the Boy was admirable but there was always a limit to what someone could do.

"Listen Bill. All I need to defeat a enemy stronger than me is a plan and prep time." Fidel would say with his arms crossed. His confidence didn't come from nowhere he felt he as proven. No, he knew he was proven.

"So you know how to make plans.....I d-" Bill didn't mind Fidel training under Shoda, but he didn't want the boy to get killed now. Not with everything that had been said.

"I heard you out. Now hear me. Even though I may seem like a delinquent I have done a few things in my life to take down dudes I couldn't kill straight up. Well, crews....not singular people. But, it should be easier with one target. I don't know all that much about Shoda so during my training with him I will be doing what I can to figure out who he is and what his weakness is. As everyone has that one flaw. How much is his bounty?" Fidel would speak in a relaxed tone.

" 385,470,000." Bill took a few minutes to think about the number before saying it. And in his mind he felt, at this moment, Fidel was giving off the same presence Qari did. The resemblance of the two on full display right now. From how they spoke, moved, and even looked.

"Holy shit. He is almost as high as Issho, okay. That will also come into play. So, what I need you to do is buy that building close to the path people take up here. Actually try to buy two, we need one as close as you can get to the docks. I will do my best to make it easier for people to find their way up here. That way I can gank the weapons people have when they come up here to help pay for anything you need. Also when you bring people up make sure to send small fry in batches at a max of twenty and only a max of two tough customers. Okay? I don't want to get exhausted with too much fighting cause that would be a pain in the ass. Also if I get too injured I won't be able to do the shit I need. I wish this took place on a different Island....no marines around to turn in b-" Fidel would begin to speak. He did not hesitate in any words he said as his thoughts, in many parts, were placed into his normal speech. Discerning which was which being something even he couldn't do, if he realized he was doing it.

"There is a Naval Base to the east, on a small Island. That isn't the only one as past that on Long Ring Long Land is their main base. I've been keeping tabs on that Island for assignment so that is how I know. When someone tries to turn in a bounty they take it to the smaller Island and there things are settled. With the people that I bring to you, I can collect them after you are done. Just bring them back to town. " Bill understood what Fidel was getting out with his plan somewhat and would chime in to help structure it more. As they both needed to be on the same page if Fidel really was going to kill Shoda. "However I will need time to establish a contact within the Marines. And make myself seem as if I am their informant."

"I have a contact. Like, a week or two ago I meet up with some well colorful blondes. There I stumbled upon a ground of Marines, but someone kicked the shit out of them. At first I didn't fuck with them, because I was hurt. But, well I kinda have their contact information because they thought I helped them. When I only did what I did to get my wounds treated." Fidel would write the number down with a stick in the ground. He couldn't read but he messed with numbers heavy and could memorise them better than a lot of things. "I want to use the Marines as a way to keep our flow up Beli, even if it is just upkeep, constant. That is why the two buildings come into play. The first, near the path, will be a weapon's shop. The weapons I take from these guys can be re-sold. And for people heading up you sell the weapons to them. The second building honestly needs to be one at the docks. So we can get a ship or rowboat, even if we don't own it, to transport the bodies. I will also try to keep them alive so you guys can collect more." Fidel would tell Bill. The amount of time that really went by was around three hours.( Many small things were said but Fidel was not telling Shoda everything in the event things turned south. )

"Wow." Bill would say after they finished.

"What?" Fidel would ask.

"It isn't like a super genius plan. But, it isn't something I'd expect from you." Bill would tell him. He would clap but he felt Fidel would act like a delinquent if he did.

"People sleep on me, so I'm not surprised." Fidel would say with a smug look on his face.

"We should not kill Shoda if possible. Capture him if you can." Bill felt that Fidel honestly could do this from how he was laying his plan out. There were a few flaws here and there but it was good for what it was. With Shoda in the dark and this Island being mainly Pirates someone meddling in and messing it up is close to none.

"I will try. But I make no promises. As it isn't about the beli nor his sword. He broken my rules."
Fidel would say as he would run out the number in the mud. Bill having enough time to memorize it. "Us being in contact will be limited from here out. We'll have to find cool ways to relay info to each other. I was thinking we train rats and have them carry messages...wait I can't read or write. How about we ugh..." Fidel would say with excitement. He was feeling the rat plan other than the inability to read and write.

"Don't worry. I will handle that." Bill could see Fidel's brain had worked itself out and now the boy was talking nonsense you'd expect from someone that looks like him. "I will take this one. And use him for things. But, you head back up and finish your training and whatever else you have planned. I will contact you when I can." Bill would say as he would pick up the boy that was dragged.

Fidel Marine encounter  :

Naval Base Info :

9:33pm
"Yah see the first month was boring! Planning and shit is cool but, nothing happens till you start to prep." Fidel would say as he had stopped paddling now. The lantern would now come into use as he would put it up and light it. The distance from Jaya having increased to the point that the light from Fidel's lantern was just a simple speck that couldn't be seen in the night. When that was done Fidel would go back to paddling as they still had a ways to go. And with the winds not blowing and the waves resting so peacefully they needed to capitalize on this great weather. Getting into a storm would end back for both. Shoda because he'd drown. Fidel because his plan wouldn't yield a real reward.

Shoda's eye still looked at Fidel. And unknowing to Fidel Shoda was doing his best to fight against the poison. He, at this moment, could only move his pinky toe. But that was just the start as Shoda would not allow himself to end up this way, there was no honor in that. He didn't mind hearing Fidel talk either. As the boy spoke a lot and ran off on many tangents. His mind preoccupied with giving his villainous monologue.  

A

"You need to not be so tense." Shoda would say as he struck Fidel in multiple spots with a sturdy stick. Indicating the areas that he needed the boy to relax at. Fidel would roll his eyes at the act but would not utter a word, he needed to learn and this came with it. So, he would endure and overcome. The biggest thing though was that during this entire time Fidel was in the midst of fighting a tough opponent. So the added annoyance of Shoda make that task harder. Shoda was faster than them both but he only moved so fast in bursts. Never going at a constant fast speed like the two of them, but he didn't need to. He was fighting even with someone lashing at him, as bothe fighters did. This fight also wasn't a normal one at all. The foe  that came up here wasn't actually coming here for Shoda, nor was he alone. Two students fought as their Master's watched and critiqued. Both getting flustered about the whole ordeal. During that time though, unknowing to Shoda, Fidel listened to what he said. Not during his critiquing but when he sat to have his tea.

"You still need your tea I see." The Masked Samurai would say.

"This and Water is all I drink. You know that." Shoda would say as he took a couple sips of his tea.

"I suppose." They both turned their attention to the two boys dueling. " I'd never would've expected you to pick up a student, Shoda. Issho maybe...but not you."

"I owe it to Issho to properly train that boy. That is all. But, look at you. A death student and he is stronger than my boy by far. I wouldn't say he is playing with Fidel but I can tell if this was a bout to the death, Fidel wouldn't last this long. " Shoda would say with a serious expression on his face as he continued to watch them.

"Koju has been training the way of the sword since birth. A true prodigy. But, Fidel isn't that bad. If he just sticks to it he can be great.  I do want to talk to you more about the offer. Things have been cleared up, you can return to Wano."

"Maybe after I finish training that boy. In two months he probably will be good, as he has been doing fine."

Fidel heard it all. And that got a bit annoyed. Even with him not going all out in this fight he still showed promise. This Kid was good though and also wasn't going all that. The exchange of blows that they had were evident of that, which was fine. They both understood something that their Masters didn't. And that was the true extent of their power. Obviously they won't be able to defeat their Master in a straight up fight right now, but the ability to do so wasn't as far as they thought. Shoda planning to end this training in two months though was a big pain. Fidel needed to make this more prolonged. And so when the Kid came down with a slash of the practice blade at a downward forty-five degree angle Fidel would move his head in the way every so slightly, to make it seem like a misstep. He could've avoided by moving back or even blocking with his own wooden sword, but he wouldn't. As said before their blows weren't their strongest but they could knock your ass out if you were careless. And that is what would happen. Fidel would be knocked out cold by the strike.  And after Fidel was woken up, by a cold bucket of water, Shoda would tell him that he needs a year more of training.

10:11pm
"You know Issho told me a story when I first started training under him. It went like this.....When he was little, his father was famous. I guess you can say your Father as well. He was the GREATEST samurai in the empire. And he was the Shogun's decapitator. He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one lords. It was a bad time for the empire. The Shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out. People said his brain was infected by devils. His father would come home, he would forget about the killings. He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him. Maybe that was the problem. Then, one night, the Shogun sent his ninja spies to your house. They were supposed to kill your father but they didn't. That was the night everything changed. Right? You know that story right? I find that amazing. Something you might even hear before a powerful song. But, what does that say about his two sons? Did they equal him in skill? Did their names get edged into the history of that country....Did they? I guess I will never know till I go there. Since you will never be able to tell me." Fidel would say taking a break from story time. Well, the story time about his plan. And More about things that might bring up some things within Shoda. As Shoda never asked Fidel about Issho. He never asked Fidel about anything, and that was his mistake in all of this. Fidel would've tried to lie but he wasn't the best at quick lies. Shoda's inability to truly try and connect to Fidel caused his biggest defeat.

"Remember the Red Warrior? There was more to that story." Fidel would say as the rowboat would come to a stop finally, but not to a Island. A Marine vessel. Taking a rowboat all the way

"Oi! You guys were supposed to get closer, I could've been swept away on this thing!" Fidel would yell as he would wait for them to hoist the entire row boat up. It'd take a total of five minutes for them to get the rowboat pulled up and secured. They wanted to take Shoda now and chain him up, but Fidel wouldn't allow it. "I still am not sure what this Old Man has in him, so leave him right here. I will stand guard. As I also want what I asked for. And if I don't get that....well. Well, let us say things will not end well for either of us." Fidel tried his best not to threaten them as they played a huge role in his plan. As the final stage was what they were within. If Fidel had failed earlier than he would be okay. Losing right now though would make him shitty. The lantern would be turned off but left within the row boat. Everything else would be taken out.

"As I was saying. Dealing with the Red Warrior everything up to the point of the explosion was true. There was bombs everywhere but them being detonated didn't happen after I had my talk....with Bill."

R

"Shit...Bill?!" Fidel would say as he was out of breath as he looked at Bill. He wasn't the Red Warrior but rather it as the boy from months ago. The one Fidel beat up and Bill took. With the Mask the boy was wearing now off the kid looked A LOT like Fidel. I mean you can tell the differences. But, still. His hair was just like Fidel's.

"I told you I will send you a message. I had other methods, but how do you feel about this? The statement I made a while back coming true. " Bill would say as he looked down at Fidel. He was on the upper level in the room they were in. Bill and the Red Boy weren't the only ones here. It was quite a bit of people hanging around. Most were keeping look out for Shoda. A few outside as well to decrease the likelihood of Shoda, or anyone else for that matter, to come in uninvited.

"So." Fidel would sit down. "How have things been?"

"Good, the Marines have been glad with our bounty hunting as they call it. I haven't brought up we will be trying to bring them Shoda, but will soon."

"Good, good. I fucks wit that." Fidel would say as he bobbed his head. As things were going good so far for them.

"Any idea how you will neutralize him to be transported?"

"Yeah, I have two things I just need to grab. One is easy....but the other from what I've seen will be hard. Shoda doesn't keep it just laying around." Fidel would tell Bill.

"Okay, I trust you will do what needs to be done. How has training come along?"

"Good. I've learned a lot, like a lot a lot. I also am starting to learn to read and write." Fidel would see the shocked expression on the face of Bill. And the excitement in the large Man's eyes at what Fidel would tell him. "Don't say anything. If that is all you needed, thanks. I will head out now though." Fidel would tell him as he stood up and headed back to Shoda's home. Shortly after Fidel walked away, maybe ten minutes, a large explosion would be heard. Fidel didn't know why Bill blew that place up but was cool with it. He did though forget to ask why the kid was dressed like him.

10:41am

"Shusui....."
Fidel was sitting indian style as he sat inches away from Shoda. He lifted the masterfully crafted Katana and held it out in front of him. Beside him was also the bag he brought with him, everything else was piled up behind him. With his right hand on the hilt and his left at the opposite end he would begin to slowly draw the ebony blade out of its sheath. "I feel the hamon of this blade used to be white....but with how much blood you drenched it in. A part of each person you've slain entered the blade. Maybe even their souls. I wonder, will your soul enter this blade as well." Fidel would say as he continued to examine it. Even though yesterday was when he had poisoned Shoda he didn't take a long look at this blade till this moment. After a few minutes would pass by and Fidel didn't wish to take too much admiring the blade he would place it back within its sheath and place it on his lap. His right hand still on the hilt.

"Issho told me all about the Meito....said Shusui and another blade were dangerous. Cursed that those who wield it will be devoured by it before they die. That might be true. I wonder if I collect all of the Meito will they all devour me or just this one." Fidel would say as he'd give Shoda a cheeky smile. Fidel did not look like himself. During his time on Jaya he had grown, no longer being at  5'9 and 185lbs. He didn't get to those amazing heights some get to. Rather he stood at 6'8 now and was around 250lbs. That was a large jump for most in just nine months. But, within this world his height wasn't even impressive. There are mere Men, if you can call them that, that stand close to 15ft. Fidel could see himself at that height one day, but wouldn't like it. Where he was at right now was good for him. Along with that his signature hairstyle that many knew him solely by was gone. His comb still has use as it is used to comb back his hair down to the nape of his neck. Maybe he would comb it up into the pompadour style when he is about to fight. But that would just be like him putting on a bandana.

He wondered how Bill was going right now. As he was the one in charge of that Festival going on. Today was not the first day of it, rather it was a week long affair. It started two days ago and would end at the end of the week, which was in three. If you consider Sunday the first day of the week. Fidel wanted to get back there so he could get the part going. He didn't want to end up missing it all out. As the Marines could very well backstab Fidel. Shoda was the largest fish brought to them and the funding they receive to increase the size of their base would be good. As they, through the efforts of Fidel and Bill, have been placed in the limelight. The base here was humiliated when a Pirate came by some time ago. And now they were praised.

Fidel needed to do something to show them he couldn't be touched. Yeah, bringing Shoda here like this was impressive. But he didn't have any wounds they could see. So they could assume Fidel did something underhanded to defeat him. "If only I could actually fight you... I would be able to claim a spot a the top." Fidel said out loud, though he thought he was speaking in his head.

X

Fidel would see the light once again. The large boulder that blocked the entrance had been pushed away and a rope would be dropped down. Without any question he would grab it and begin to climb up, one hand at a time. He was hurt and rushing would just make him fail in his escape. Slow and steady was the way to win this race against time, if that makes sense. Finally he would make it to the top and there was Bill. There was no words of exchange as the boulder would be pushed back over the hole and Fidel would be taken from the area. He'd be brought into town the long way. Not wanting to risk running into Shoda. Fidel had been trapped down their own his own for five days. How Bill found him was a mystery to Fidel, but he didn't question it at all. His broken leg was treated and come to find out it was just dislocated, but he did have a few broken ribs. Following his treated wounds some drink and something to fill his belly was provided.

"I'm glad I made this." Bill would say as he held out a piece of paper before putting it into his pocket. Fidel wouldn't ask about the paper, as he didn't care. He was busy stuffing his face and drowning himself in water and ginger ale. "What was the point of you being in that hole?"

"Training I guess. But, I won't go back in there for a bit. Cause I might as well explore it. After I recover though I will spy on Shoda. I already know how I will get what I want from him. But I want to see how he is when I'm not around. Or well when he thinks no one is watching him." Fidel would say as he would fall back on the floor full. Digesting what was in his belly and then shiting it out later was his plan for right now. A day after doing what needed to be done Fidel would leave the building and head back into the jungle. How he would spy on Shoda was implementing what he was taught. As Shoda didn't just teach Fidel how to properly swing a sword. This swordstyle was focused on headhunting. And there were many things that lead into that. You could easily just run up to the target you had, but it wasn't always that simple. You had to stalk your prey. Study them so you know them more than they know themself.

A week would go by and nothing would happen. Fidel stayed hidden better than when he hid from those Marines long ago. As back then he hid behind a tree that was half his size. Now he is more intertwined with his environment. Saturated in mud was Fidel. It had been raining something fierce so he also would make himself something that resembled a ghillie suit. "All these people that came to fight him...just ran. I wonder if this girl would be any different." Fidel would say out loud. Thinking he was saying this in his head. The raging rain though would be enough to drown his voice out.

Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 Tumblr_mt1icoUzSE1rscwz1o1_500
She obviously was some Samurai, or maybe a Ronin, from her attire. Fidel couldn't lie about him getting hard from seeing her in this rain. She already had her cleavage all out and she was beautiful. If Fidel could he would dick her down to no end, but pussy was not on his mind. His gaze left her body and went over to Shoda, who had a strange look on his face. For the first time Fidel saw a dirty old pervert. If it wasn't raining drool would probably be seen coming from his mouth. From the distance between them Fidel couldn't hear anything the two would say, but would see their mouths begin to move. Some people are able to read lips but not Fidel. He didn't know what they were saying nor would he ever find out. All he knew was something strange made the rain stop. It wasn't for a long time but there was a pause. Fidel also felt something powerful drape over him. The Female Warrior would fall without being touched. Fidel debated if he would save her or not. But, out of character Shoda went over and picked her up. Slowly but surely he brought her to the hut and took her inside. Rage had to be suppressed. As if any killing intent would be let out Shoda would surely know about it and find Fidel. The shitty thing though was that Fidel had to go over to the hut.

He would slowly move over to the back window of the hut. His aim was to go into his room. The window wasn't locked so sneaking inside was easy. Quickly Fidel would grab sheets off of his bed and rip them. He would wrap up his feet to not track any mud inside. And he would whip his hands on clothes in the room and toss them in the corner. Shoda didn't come in here because of the smell. Fidel kept it dirty in here also. Slowly he would open the door to the room to enter the hallway. Honestly, he could just say he escaped the hole if caught. But his goal was not to be caught. As he moved he would soon her a loud scream. It was from the Woman. "Shoda....no."

Bill had explained many of the things that Shoda had done. As simply just killing weren't everything. Shoda was no sort of a Monster and the screams he heard made that clear. Fidel didn't need to go off of word of mouth anymore, as he was a witness. And as much as it pained him he couldn't stop this. He moved into the main room of the hut and saw Shoda didn't wait to ge to work. Clothing, torn, were tossed at the front door. He ripped her naked right when they got inside, and tossed his clothing in the corner.

"Shoda..." Fidel would say as he heard the screams intensive. Screams of "No." and "Stop." being usually said. Before he went over to Shoda's clothing he went into the kitchen and grabbed a small empty vial. After grabbing that he would walk over to the clothes and dig through them, till he pulled out a vial full of clear liquid. Putting the full one in his pocket he would place the empty one where he got the full one. And slowly he would apply pressure to that area and shatter the vial. Making it seem like Shoda broke his own vial would be better than him thinking he missed placed it. And with the act he was committing he probably wouldn't have a second thought about the broken vial.  

11:04am
"It seems we have arrived." Fidel would say as they docked the ship. Still Fidel would be the only one to carry Shoda, but he let some Marine carry his other things. Shusui though rested at the waist of Fidel, as it was his blade now. In total thirty Marines disembarked with Fidel and began to walk toward the base. The story of how Fidel stole the vial was the only one not told to Shoda. It was more of something Fidel thought about as they traveled to the base. They would arrive to the courtyard were they would be met with more Marines. Looking around quickly there were about fifty now in total. That probably wasn't the amount on the base in total, but in this courtyard that was all. This also included the amount that escorted Fidel.

Do what thou wilt[Bounty] - Page 2 703dd4ec366eabdb63f36a46736d34ea

"I can't believe it, dono. You really capture ‘White Snake’ Shoda, dono. " The Marine that spoke was had to be the head of the base, from his attire. He was adorned in many medals and badges. Fidel didn't understand why he said 'dono' after everything, but didn't say anything about it. He was here to conduct business.

"I also brought another bounty. Oi, Marine open that sack." Fidel would say to the Marine that carried his things. The Marine would open it and jump back after seeing what was in side, dropping the sack. A head would roll out of the bag and almost passed Fidel. But, he would place his foot on it so it didn't go any further. "In that envelop over there is the bounty posters for White Snake Shoda and The Tyrant Fidel D. Marx. He was a smaller bounty by far, and since I only brought his head. I don't expect a reward from him just make sure you get rid of his poster." Fidel would say. This was also part of their plan. The Marines had lamps/lanterns up but weren't focused on Fidel's face. Shoda was right before them. A notorious pirate that they were going to get most of the credit for capturing. All they had to do was give the beli over to Fidel.

"Hmm, so what is your name, dono?" The Marine Commodore would ask as he watched Fidel place Shoda down on the ground, the head right next to him. He would then back up a couple feet, placing a one meter distance between him and Shoda.

"Calico Jack."

"Well, dono." The Marine would snap his fingers and two Marines would come forward with two large chests. They'd walk around Shoda and place them down in front of Fidel. "There is also....a position you might be able to have. As I will report to my superiors that you, Calico Jack did most of the work brining Shoda down, dono." The Marine would say. Fidel though would raise his hand.

"Eh, let us deal with this right now." Fidel would tell the Marine. He'd begin to reach down to pick up the chest, but would stop. What he felt sent a shiver through his entire body. Looking away from the chest and forward. He didn't expect to see this so soon, as he thought he had enough time. Shoda was standing tall. The two Marines that tried to pick him up just ended up losing their life. One tried to pick him up by his arms and the other tried to pick him up by his feet. The one that attempted to pick Shoda up by his arms would be the first one to fall. His sword being grabbed and removed from its sheath and jousted forward into his gut. Quickly and without hesitation he'd pull the blade out and throw it forward. It piercing through the throat of the Marine. After his attacks he stood up. The Marines drew their weapons. Those on the upper level of the courtyard had their rifles out, so aiming them would be quick. What everyone didn't expect was to hit full on with a power burst of....something.

"C-Conqueror's Haki....should've been expected, dono." The Commodore would say as he would stubble backwards before falling on his butt. Unlike the other Marines he wouldn't pass out; but it wasn't because he had a powerful willpower. For some reason Shoda just didn't use it on him. Fidel was another story though. Fidel was just able to withstand the blast.

"Shoda, just let them take you. You'll just make things worse than they already are." Fidel would say as he stood up. Even though he spoke like he wanted Shoda to yield, he didn't. He wanted this, no he needed it. Just like back then Fidel would begin to sweat and his heart began to race. Before he would be stuck in the spot he stood in. The gap between the two something he just couldn't close. But now everything was different. All Fidel needed to do was fight till it was too much. His hand would grip Shusui's hilt. His eyes trained on Shoda who was just a meter away from him. Their eyes were locked on one another. Shoda would be the one to close the gap as he walked over to the corpse of the second Marine he attacked physically. Only to remove the blade from his neck. Shoda didn't say anything at all as he moved toward Fidel.

"Without a sheath he can't utilize quick draw. " Fidel said what he was thinking without knowing it as his grip tightened on the hilt of Shusui.

Shoda at this point in time was not at one hundred percent. His abilities were dulled due to being poisoned not once but twice. A normal person would've died, but not him. He willed his body to keep going despite not having the ability to truly feel anything right now. Not even the sweat that came from him due to him forcing his body to move. He didn't know how long he would last against Fidel. And he would begin to lean forward as if he was falling. But, before face planting onto the ground he would sprint with his feet in order to dash forward, combining the force of gravity from the fall with his own physical strength, resulting in an incredibly fast acceleration. Even with his weakened state he was able to reach impressive speeds. As he moved like this, he'd slash upward once his blade was within range.

Fidel was caught off guard. He thought Shoda just was falling and didn't have any energy left in the tank, and he would pay the price for it. Shoda really was not himself though. The slash came at a forty degree angle. The tip of the blade started at the right side of Fidel's chest and went along the angle stated till it reached his center. The slash was quick and so was Shoda as he moved past Fidel after administering it. Even though the wound wasn't that deep it still stung, Moderate damage. And the thought of a attack like that being done when Shoda was at full power was scary. As he might've cut all the way through Fidel. Fidel would quickly turn to face Shoda, who also would turn around. But was this first blood?

"I doubt your body will let you do that again. Should've saved it." Fidel would say as he would lower his stance. His knees would slightly be bent. But he didn't place his body at a angle, rather he faced forward. Both legs given a decent amount of space between them. Not too far or close to ensure he kept balance. Shusui would be on his left side and he would use that arm to grab the hilt now. Prior his right hand was just across his chest and grabbing the hilt. It was a weird stance. "Or can you do it again?" Fidel would taunt Shoda with that comment and a smug smirk.

Shoda hadn't seen such a stance before, but didn't care. If Fidel was so full of himself Shoda would show the boy. Again he would take the same motion after taking a few steps forward. But, this time he wouldn't allow himself to fall but for a mere few seconds. Shoda knew Fidel picked up on moves someone did, but was bad at sudden changes. So with this quick push forward the acceleration would be slower but more sudden. It not really being about speed rather than creating a opening. His slash would come at the same forty degree angle, but not to the right side. Switching it up to the left added to the change. The blade didn't did deeper as Shoda wanted to keep the speed, and add in a secondary attack. The thought was to jab the tip of the blade at a certain point in order to pierce a vital spot of Fidel. But something would happen.

Fidel didn't expect the quicker push off, but did assume Shoda would strike a different area. His stance was not for the use of Shusui, but rather his forearm. He'd turn his body in the direction of the slash, making the cut actually deeper. Using his body to slow the blade down. But, to ensure it didn't do too much damage to his upper body his free hand, specifically his forearm, would be used to stop the blade cold. It dug deep before getting lodged into the bone of Fidel. That was not all though as once contact with made his left hand would be brought up. The blade would still though be within it's sheath and the only damage this upward slash would do was blunt. Hitting Shoda at a ninety degree angle on his right side.

Before Fidel would do anything else Shoda would let go of the blade he held and back stepped, to place two meters of distance between them. "Heh, and I though the blade would just come out." Fidel would say as he'd drop to a knee. Two cut to the upper body and now his right arm was useless. The amount of time that had passed was only a few minutes.

The Marine Commodore was shocked. In his mind two Master swordsmen were going at it. Two eras clashing to see which got to stay. His attention would first be on Fidel who was now taking a knee. The small pool of blood that began to form under him wasn't too alarming. Then his attention would be brought over to Shoda, and his eyes grew wide. Shoda vomit blood and it could be seen on his right side blood began to stain his white garments. Slowly but surely it began to grow more and more and then Shoda would fall forward. Fidel would stand up slowly, the pain of his injuries still prevalent.

D.

After Shoda would fall on the table Fidel took no time to get to moving. Shusui will be unsheathed and following that the vial he had stolen months back would be brought out. He would move Shoda onto the floor and remove his shirt. Reaching under the table he would pull out bandages he placed there. He would then place Shusui and the vial down as he went to put some bandages under Shoda. Shusui would once again be in Fidel's hand and he would thrust the blade into Shoda.

"You showed me this....remember? This head hunting style is used to target vital areas. You said. We can attack them once and they could still stand. Without even knowing they will die soon. That is our style. The style me and Issho perfected....and now....and now. You are the new Master of it." Fidel would say as he removed the blade and bandaged up Shoda. This act was done incase Shoda would somehow fight the poison. As the Mushroom tea was just to take him out for a few minutes. The Vial of poison was to keep him paralyzed till he was in prison. Forcing him to drink it would've been easier. But, if Shoda broke through the poison that fight would end badly. So, if Shoda had a injury he wasn't aware of Fidel would have a easier chance to stop him.

"Prepare for the unexpected." Fidel would say. That was something Shoda said a lot. The memories these two had weren't all bad, as Fidel did become stronger from this. It was just that he couldn't allow someone that broke his rules be active. Especially someone this strong. Fidel was not a good guy. He did this because he had a certain view on the world that he wouldn't change for anyone. Just like his Father, Qari, Fidel wanted to change the world to what he felt it should be. With Shoda bandaged Fidel would pick him and Shusui up. He knew today was going to be the day it all ended, it had to be today. So, when he was about to leave he would knock down one of the candles within the room. It would fall and sooner or later the hut that Shoda resided in would be up in flames.

He would head back down to Mock town. The Festivities were going strong, and no one noticed him entering Bill's building from the back. Only things needed to be said were said. Bill would help escourt Fidel to the docks. The rode on a cart with barrels. Most the barrels were full of rum. As they traveled they would stop and give a barrel or two to grounds drinking. They weren't the main suppliers of rum, or any other alcohol, they gave them to certain people. As they needed a clear path to get to the docks. Hiring trusted Pirates, that were drunks. Paying them by filling their bellies. The time of Fidel departure was 8:09pm.

11:50pm
"I should've allowed you guys to chain him up on the ship." Fidel would say as he finished getting his wounds wrapped up. They were clean but he would need to go and get looked at by a Doctor he trusted. Even though he caught Shoda for them they still didn't trust him. He was a unknown Pirate. Well, after today he might have a little bit of fame under his belt. As Shoda was being picked up and taken away, as his wounds also had to be tended to, Fidel watched.

Shoda seemed to be of a different breed as the Man,as he was taken away, would open his eyes again. And Fidel and his Master would lock eyes. No words would be said between the two outloud, but so many things were exchanged with that simple gaze. Even though some wouldn't call this a straight up fight, it was. As this is how headhunters fought. And to think just because this was done in a way most wouldn't do makes it weak. Realize that it doesn't matter how you win as long as you win.

x:xxam
"Bloody samurai, my feet will never die~.  Bloody samurai, my sword will never die~." Fidel would say as he carried pulled his belongings in a cart. Going into the front door of Bill's building. How he got back to Mock town? The Marines got him back there by taking him most of the way. Even if someone was watching, what would they do? What would they even say? With Bill and the others at the docks still waiting it wasn't like Fidel would be alone. They were done with the Shoda business but they had to leave with Michael in a week. So, there was a few things they still needed to prepare for.

Fidel, once inside, with his cheerful smile would fall forward. Face hitting the wooden ground hard. To think he was even walking still was amazing and a testament to his Willpower, just like Shoda. But he was at this limit. Bill would pick up the boy and take him into the back room. Removing his bandages would see the wounds inflicted on him by Shoda. "I wonder how the world will be now." Everyone was on guard even though the festival was still going on. Not because they thought someone would try and come. But because people might do too much.

Pirate/Terrorist
WC this post:8,835
Total WC:23,950

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum