Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Knockin' On Skypiea's Door [Gran Voyage] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P
"Shhhhhh!" Otis silences the group as he orders them to drop closer to the floor, sneakily crawling along the muddy terrain as they draw near to the source. Meanwhile, as Otis ordered the group to get down Klinghoffer remained up, ignoring the employer's order as if it was gibberish coming from a monkey. He looked at his nails as he took Kando's advice, treading upon the uplifted roots as the rest of the gang crawled. When they finally came into view of the ruckus that echoed through the jungle the witnessed a small war being waged between what seemed to be two groups of pirates, one group, in particular, seemed to be winning. The majority of the people left standing were all sporting a small flag on their person that depicted a jolly roger with shattered bones on it, Klinghoffer instantly recognised this flag as the one of the Jaya renowned pirate Bonecrusher Akanto. Klinghoffer peered notices one of the flags hanging off a pirate's side and instantly rushes behind a tree to avoid being seen, getting his pristine boots muddied.

"Kill 'em all boys!" One of the opposing pirates yells out at the charge out from the bushes with his cutlass raised high, looking around to see all of his dead comrades. Ultimately it was too late for him, he had charged straight into enemy lines and was swarmed by the Bonecrusher pirates, from the bushes where Klinghoffer and the others hid it was impossible to see what was going on inside of the swarm. "Holy smokes!" Otis expresses loudly, noticing his volume as his eyes go wide. He covers his mouth and drops down to the floor from peaking through the scrub, "Who said that?!" One of the Bonecrusher pirates exclaims as he removes himself from the dogpile and looks around.
"Seems like we have some company then boys!" Suddenly the whole crowd of pirates disperse from the cluster, revealing the carved up remains of what is left of the opposing pirate. With a few quick hand signals from the first pirate, the rest begin to fan out into the wilderness around. 'I don't like the looks of this, I need to act fast' The musician thinks to himself as he boldly steps out into the open, slinging his guitar into his grasp and strumming a broad chord. His Minor Inversion Triad echoing throughout the clearing and freezing the Bonecrushers where they stand, the musician dramatically puts on his shades as they look to the origin of the beautiful sound. "Sup fuckers? I'm here to ruin your day" Klinghoffer emphasizes the 'I'm' to let his party members know he is making a distraction, telling the enemy that he is there alone.

Skills Used:

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
The orders from Otis immeditaly made Kando go down into a squatting pose behind a tree stump, his thumb pressing against the swordhandle in a ready gesture to go on a killing spree. Risaka was firmly  down the ground, not taking any chance to get noticed so she'd take Otis' order truly real. However seeing how bold and attention loving Kling was she'd narrow her stare at his fighting style. With his loud words she caught his message and began to advance around the fighting field along with Kando just simply dashing past the trees, outspeeding her superiorly. Seemingly Kando had his own plans, but it didn't involve a frontal attack, he has caught another source he could strike, almost like a hooming missile.

The pirates being practically frozen by Kling's Minor Inversion Triad were holding their swords up and gritting their teeth, unable to charge any further towards him. Some were gasping and blinking rapidly in large confusement. Such sorcery they have never seen and they surely won't ever see it again when they get struck down during their freeze. However with the rest outside of Kling's ability reach they all stopped to see how he easily controlled such amount. Some brought their guns out in response, likely they will hit their own crewmates just to bring down Kling. ''Gun that freak down! He'll pay for messing with the Bonecrusher Pirates!'' The rest of the pirates went with a loud 'YAAAAA' to boost their confidence. The other pirate group, or whatevers left of it takes this oppertunity to scamper off to their original place. ''We gotta go now! Our beautiful leaders have likely gotten to the treasure by now!'' Risaka was overhearing this as she was trying to keep up with Kando, but seeing how he was going in an entirely different direction, away from the goal, she decided to take a follow to the fleeing pirates, in hope to get avantage of their information. As a result the group of 4 has mostly split up, for better or worse.

In the meantime, somewhere a bit more... far away, infact the whole opposite direction of the jungle was Lying Larry and his large crew was tired and full of questions. Larry looking down at their cordinator to see if they have gotten the next new direction to follow. ''Lalaaa ah... gah! We have been running for some time now, and yet I don't see a single pirate nor a fallen treasure anywhere!'' Said Larry in a rather unamused and annoyed tone, his face all sweaty with his pointy nose having a drop of sweat hanging. The cordinator grunted and groaned as he was trying to figure out the map in his hands, but suddenly he just simply turned it 180 to only see the map was read backwards. ''O-ooh oooh oh oh OH NO! Uhm... Boss, I think I have brought us to the wrong side of the jungle...'' Larry now just standing there, with his face covered by shadows and an expression telling millions of angry words, yet his silence what was menacing. As a result he gave the cordinator a sharp chop against the back of his head, his hand striking the man down onto the ground. ''I TRULY AM IN CREW OF IDIOTS AND MORONS IN ALL AGES AND GENDERS!'' One of the frightened pirates of his rubbed their head in a wonderous thought. ''Uhm boss, we don't have any fema-'' Larry, interrupting and bashing as always, turned around to them with clenched fists and teary eyes of defeat. ''I KNOOOOOOOOOW!''

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
''Drat it all! Why is this happening!'' Otis exclaimed as he poked a few bullets over the large treestump he was hiding behind. Kling dashing from side to side, using Bonecrusher's pirates, he even played around by semi dance inbetween the paralyzed pirates. The rest were always hesitant to actually take a shoot as they had a fear of gunning down their own men. Kling while moving smoothly would snag the pistols out of the paralyzed pirates' holsters one after another to shoot at rest. This left for some decent distraction, Otis taking his chance and ran away from the hectic scene towards the direction where Risaka was at.

''Aight aight you guys, no need to get hotheaded! Though I wonder where their leader is, they are just a group of pirates, they must be a distraction aswell!'' Thinking to himself Kling accelarated his movement to take out more pirates while using the paralyzed ones as meatshields when needed. Bonecrusher Pirates got frustrated by the fact they were toyed with at this point.

Further in the jungle where Kando were dashing at he had caught something with his senses. They were indeed sharp, they have been sensing a great force that he knew was the source for the pirates. With a couple of long jumps between the many trees he finally landed on the ground infront of another bunch of the same pirates with a tall individual leading on front. Kando didn't say a word, but he did pull his sword out in a clear intimidating manner. ''So this is the leader of the Bonecrusher Pirates...Bonecrusher Akanto.'' The tall man head a small pirate hat with a mighty powerful mustache that spiked to the sides more than once. He head turned his attention towards the deadly looking swordsman, giving a huffing chuckle as he was tapping his large greatsword that was leaning on his round shoulders. The pirates around him reacted a bit more intimiated as many of them slid their swords out. ''What a surprise, did my crew not grab your attention? Maybe I should deal with you myself! Gwahahaha!'' Bonecrusher Akanto- 15 Million Beli Pirate Captain.

Even further inside the wild jungle Risaka would notice the coordination was hard to do in such a tight terrain, however the yelling and screaming from the Berry Pirates was easy to follow. She was following the source until she got into a more open area with the Berry Pirates at the middle of the field. Near them was small ruins and pillars sticking up. She was hiding behind a half-rotten tree, peeking behind it towards the group. Among them was the two infamous Berry Sisters, Jane and Hane, together they are worth 13 Million Beli. They both were tall, awfully slim with even more slim limbs, almost like a pair of stickfigures.

Risaka counted how many of the Berry Pirates was left. It wasn't a whole lot, and she for sure would be able to take them on. She began to chew on a gum, cause she indeed had a plan in mind. Preparing her gas bubble once she could make them scatter. Shaping up the sphere nicely in her hands as she was blowing poisonous gas until it felt hard and ready for use. Getting into position she'd launch it towards the group. It soars a bit in the air until landing right at the middle of the group with a crashing burst. The gas quickly spreads and they all panic. However both the sisters jumped up and stood on one of the pillar ruins as they observed their group scattered away from the gas, some falling weak from the hard inhaling of it.

Skill Used:

Map:

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
On the west of the jungle Kando was having a showdown with Akanto, the swift swordsman jumping up and down, left to the right as he was dodging like a slippery eel. The pirates were both trying to hit him with both swords and bullets, but seeing as he was far superior he mowed down one after another with decisive cuts across their bodies. However in midst of Kando's cutting spree Akanto launched forward with his Greatsword, crashing it down with equal speed to Kando. Kando block the crashing strike with his sword, but giving a grunting noise that indicated this Akanto was a rather powerful one. Akanto smirked due to the fact he had Kando pinned on the spot, but Kando reacted when a couple of pistols took aim. He forcingly pushed the Greatsword up and jumped away, but Akanto didn't Kando get too far. His large sword crashes down once more, only making Kando doing a desperate bloick once more which resulted him getting launched back against a tree that breaks in two upon impact.

Akanto laughed out and twirled his mustache with his thumb and index finger. ''Eeeeeh? Did I really take out such a small intimidating fella with one strike? BWAH! Hahahahaaa!'' Suddenly a sharp slashing sound soars upwards from the crashsite. The large tree that got snapped in two jsut duplicated in pieces. It scatters out a bit and from the middle Kando arrises with his blade behind his back. Akanto blinked from slight amazement, but killing intentions was the only thing going through his head. ''Seems like another hit will do!'' Kando kept being silent, but in an almsot instantanously moment he was charging at Akanto with amazing speed. Akanto turned a little pale, but his reaction weren't something to take lightly of. He clashes with Kando, Greatsword aganst Kando's hunter sword. But the impact made Akanto get pushed back alot with Kando still pressing his blade with his impressive strenght.

A small cigar was lighted, Kling taking a few blows as he scanned around him at the many corpses of the pirates. He seemed a bit exhausted, but it wasn't a big deal for him due to his excitement for what lays ahead. ''I wonder if the rest are doing okay, but man, now I don't even know the correct path. I doooo know I came from that direction sooo...'' He pointed back and then to the front to determine his destination. ''Ah screw it, it's north, that's for sure!'' And so he began to sprint up to north, but something behind him was lurking, a sneaking individual that was observing Kling's movement through the jungle.

Risaka pulled out a gun that she got from Otis' great resource of weapons. With the pistol she took aim at the scattering panicking Pirates, she only got two though before they realised she was the one behind the dirty attack. Both sisters didn't get down from the ruins, instead they just watched with their cold silent eyes, one of them slowly drawing out their sword. It was mighty long and was easily at the lenght of 3 meters. Risaka had her sword out, clashing against one pirate after another that went on her, luckily these grunts were hired naive ones that the sisters collected from town it seems. One of the sister jumped down away from the gas, holding their sword up near their chin as they stared at Risaka with a gaze that could only say murdering. Risaka pointed her sword towards the one at the ground after striking down the last lousy pirate. ''Why didn't you two charge at me with the rest? Don't take me lightly'' The one on the grass ground gave a small chuckle and pointed back at Risaka. ''It'd just be awfully boring to strike down a hopeless small girl like you, no hard feelings though, I will make this quick regardless.'' The one sitting delicately on the pillar giggled along with the other.

Risaka would feel anxiety rise up, they were clearly underestimating her, but once hey realise she is indeed a threat both will go at her without a doubt. However she thought to herself that this hasn't been the first dealing with a twin like opponent. Then the one walking towards Risaka suddenly dashed forward with their blade swishing around them. Risaka reacted poorly, only raising her sword up o block one strike, but another quick one followed right after and gave her right thigh a long cut. Risaka clenched her mouth and back off quickly from the blade's distance. ''Nngh! What a long damn blade... she will always be able to strike me first if I try to attack back..''

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
The large vast jungle of Jaya Island soon enough became a field for battles to be held. Any kinds of predator or feral beings got intimidated by the intense interacion between Kando and Akanto. Each clash of their swords gave a small burst of air around them, and for each time their metal hit against eachother a loud noise went through the jungle as far as to the other battles. For some it was almsot as if bombs were detonated, but for anyone close enough the sound was sharp enough to make them feel a light stun hit through their body. But for both the swordsmen it was just natural to feel such intensity between hits. But between them two Akanto was the one managing to keep it up as Kando had soon trouble to make Akanto drop his guard. In due time Kando knew if this kept up he'd end up as a tired man, a standing target for Akanto to give a final strike. ''Bwahahahah! I know how you react to my swings small man! Your attacks aren't strong enough to penetrate my great defense! My Greatsword is to thick for someone liek you to cut!'' Kando did not get himself distracted by the taunting, however he took into account that the Greatsword was indeed too thick for him to strike through. Behind his sport shades his eyes sharpened, his grip on his sword tightened and his stance more strict and firm, he had the 'ready' gesture for Akanto to see. The tall brute of a Pirate frowned from Kando's confidence, gritting his teeth he began to charge with his sword , attempting to give Kando a finishing blow due to his impatience. The young swordsman breathed out softly, staring right at the stabbing greatsword before dashing right at it, but for Akanto's surprise Kando tilted his upperbody to the side, making so the large blade of the Greatsword pass right by. It all happens so quick, Kando's agility seemed like he was jsut passing by Akanto's strike, but with a couple of seconds to process Akanto felt his hand compltely getting ravaged by a sudden jolt of pain, his fingerspops right off from his palm and making the Greatsword fall to the ground. ''GYAAAGHAAAAA! UAAAAAAH! MY FUCKING HAND! YOU CUT MY FINGERS OFF!'' Kando shrugged at Akanto and swished his blade to make the blood get off from the metal. ''I knew you were getting impatient, once you finally tried for a direct strike I could walk right past your cocky defense.'' Akanto grunted, his face was a total defeat and his eyes was bulging from the rage inside of him.

Risaka was pretty much jumping backwards from each time the devious swordswoman swung her long blade around. Risaka got angered by the fact she saw no opening to go at, the woman even was practically an alive doll with no emotions to be shown. Due to her frustration Risaka leaped forth to give a stab right towards the chest area. But her attempt quickly got shattered when she felt something swift and fast hitting her blade, a bullet if anything. From the small impact she stuttered her movements, being all open for the swordswoman to strike. With one clash she across of Risaka's arm before launching her away a few meters with a powerful kneekick to her guts. Risaka feeling the two hits made her get breathless and shuck by the pain. But she quickly got back up and into a defensive stance, and with a small peek to the side towards the other sister she held a handful of small berries. The sister confronting Risaka stood straight and looked at her sister with some annoyance in her expression. ''Ooooooy... What do you think you're doing? I had her by myself you idiot.'' The one holding the berries giggled and chewed on one. ''Oh please Jane, she clearly had you there, if I didn't interfere you'd for sure have one less heart in your body.'' ''Shut up you, as if you knew the outcome, don't underestimate my skills with a sword...''

Risaka could only watch, she did thing about how she could utilize her powers to take out the swordswoman, but with aerial support she wouldn't have a chance to set up her poison field. She pondered about, did that lady just shoot a berry? By the looks of it she'd have to flick it due to the fact there was no tools in her hands nor on her. Risaka felt running away would be the only option, but there was no way she'd escape the swordswoman with her back exposed. This situation was real agonizing, she felt hopeless there until she heard a familiar noise. From the trees behind her she could hear that musician's voice and running. Both Jane and Hane stared towards there aswell in curiousity until Kling jumped right out from the thick jungle, landing at the soft grass, standing up to look at both Jane and Risaka with an outmost confused face. ''Oh well hi there! Wiat, Risaka, are these two one of the group leaders? Man oh man you crazy gal! Going into an one version two match is no bueno!'' Risaka grunted, she held her arm as it bleed some down on her coat's fabric. Jane pointed her long blade right at Kling. ''And who are you, punk? Looks like a freeloader...'' Hane nods in the distance. ''Aaaah my my, he sure looks like the kind that would spend all money in one night.'' Kling frowned and gave them both a stare of a child that just got taunted. ''Wait wait just hold on a minute!'' Risaka quickly interrupted with her sword pointed back to Jane. ''Kling! Listen! I can't deal with this swordswoman, her blade is something to look for, I will take care of the audience by the pillar, if not then we won't reach to the goal!'' Kling quickly realizes what the current situation was like and giving her a nod of agreement. Jane however stared boringly at Kling, she knew the young lad would attempt her. ''What are you looking at you dirty punk? Don't make me use my blade on you...'' Kling swung his guitar to his front, smirking at her as he was ready to be jammin. ''I'm sorry ma'am, but your geezer style won't win against my passion!''

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Jane had enough of the talking between them two and gave a small chase at Risaka before being interrupted by Kling. He slides infront of her and blocks the long sword with his trusty guitar. Jane frowned as she felt the guitar had some strong endurance from her blade. She stepped back quickly in a small defeat, seeing as Risaka was now approaching towards the ruins where Hane sat comfortably. ''Tsk, it's not like I worry for my sister, but of course you just had to get in my way, punk.'' Jane was awfully displeased with Klinghoffer's sudden interruption, he smirked and swirled his fingers across of his strings, giving a soothing rythm before shredding a sharp on right at Jane. ''Double Stop- Destruction!'' He barraged Jane with one wave of shock after another, she was caught off guard easily and was unable to properly take the hits. Her sword was in for no use to block such waves and dashed more back away from the young musician. It was clear she took soem damage, it made her infurious, despite the emotionless personality Kling could slowly see the growing anger in her. He gave a cocky smile after hitting her at least 3 out of 5 times with his Double Stop Destruction. ''Ya alright there? I thought I just knocked you out for a moment, wouldn't want this to end too quickly now would you?'' Jane simply had enough of Klinghoffer's attitude and raised her sword's handle infront of her face, breathing out calmly as small gusts of wind swirling around her position. ''Banshees Lullaby..'' After her the pair of cold words she suddenly vanished from his sight. Kling quickly blinked and looking around as he was trying to see her, but before he knew it he was charged at. Jane had her swings doubled in speed, the ridiculous  amount of swings she aimed at him made Kling overwhelmed. His guitar was barely blocked all the shots, but it forced him further back until it was too much. He stumbled, and being all exposed Jane came in for the finishing strike. She cut across of his chest in a swift movement, dashing right past him with ehr sword held high up with his blood soaring behind the blade. Kling groaned out in such pain but did not fall on his back, he kept his footing and turned around as he knew she was going for another strike. Thsi time he was more prepared and blocked it entirely with the neck of his guitar. ''C-christ almighty! Ngh! It felt like I was blocking from 4 different swords!'' He was amazed from her capbility of swinging so much, but at the end of the day it was still just one blade. ''Ahaa, remarkable, he are still standing despite having such a deep cut, you have a strong will that is for certain.'' Kling wanted to repay her, he pushed her blade back with his guitar, flipping it around so that he was holding it in his hand. ''I'll show you a real attack, baby!''

Hane was observing the clash between Kling and Jane, but she knew she had to stop watching when Risaka was sprinting right towards her. She gave a small giggle and pulled up one berry to her fingers. ''Mmmmh~ Berry Snipe Shot.'' And with a flick she shoot the berry at a bullet's speed. Risaka of course wouldn't be able to notice such speed so she felt the berry strike right left shoulder. She groaned out and almost fell, but stopped once being infront of the pillar Hane sat on. ''What a fast berry, luckily it's not so fatal like a real gun... Coating of Agony!'' She planted her palm to the ground, both her feet and hand gushed out the purple liquid a t a fast rate, covering the ground around the pillar. ''Oh my so scary, that is if it only could reach me~ You sure don't think before moving do you?'' Risaka kept being quiet, but crouches down while staring determined up towards Hane. ''Hornet Spike!'' She created spikes infront of her, and with it's solid state she could step on each spike with her boots. Boosting hersef up close to Hane in much surprise, Hane was gasping and too slow to prepare for her next flick shot. Risaka gave a stricking blow right across of Hane's face, with such punch it would force Hane to fall off the pillar while screeching. Risaka landed ontop of the pillar while watching Hane falling down to the poison covered ground. She reacted however by kicking at the pillar's side, making her land outside of the poison. The landing was rough though and it made grunt. Risaka hoped for the berry lady to land in the poison, but followed Hane by jumping down and land at her poison, each foot making a small splash upon impact. ''I'm not done with you..''

Across the other side of the jungle, Kando was finishing up with Akanto. Akanto was barely standing, he was on one knees as he has lost a foot, a hand and the fingers of his other hand. He panted and wheezed, but msot importantly he was coughing up blood due to the many stabs Kando have served to the large brute. ''You have some mighty strong will to live despite being at the brink of death, haven't you suffered enough?'' Akanto groaned loudly, unable to make up words from his bloody mouth, but yet Kando could see that he would not accept defeat. ''Then allow me to finish your suffering, you fought well, but not well enough.'' Akanto widened his eyes, knowing this was the end. As a resort for a desperate last attempt he readied his fingerless arm to swing down at Kando, but Kando had already swiftly passed Akanto's large body. Akanto got a pair of pale eyes, not breathing and finally falling down to his defeat. Kando grunted from the many hits he took from the fight, but he sheathed his sword back to his side and stroke at his chin, he felt he was gaining some beard again. ''Guess I was a bit too stressed there, already growing hair.'' He listened after the nosies from the jungle, and at the north he heard the sound of a fast river. Nodding to himself he left the corpse scene to do some cleaning on his face. But what he didn't know was that Larry and his large group was spying on the entire fight, he was gasping in such shock from seeing how the fight ended, even his group were all paralyzed. ''T-there's no way we can take on such a madman!'' ''You're right boss! We should leave while we got our lives still!'' Larry gave the one who spoke a chop to the head with his hand. ''There's no way I- err, WE will drop the treasure! There's so much fortune awaiting for us me laddies!'' However this time the pirate group looked skeptical towards eachother, and before Larry knew it they all scampered off with such speed and haste. Larry was crouching there all frozen from the sight of all the pirates suddenly being gone. ''....ALRIGHT FINE! Guess you all are just a bunch of useless buffons! I WILL GET IT ALL FOR MYSELF LALALAA!!'' He grinned to himself mischeviously, pulling out a pistol from his jacket. ''Oh I will get it all for sure, lalaa~''

Kling's Skills used:

Risaka's Skills used:

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
''STARDUST STANDARD!'' With such force behind his words Kling confronted Jane in a fully heated face to face barrage fight between their weapons. Jane was particulary impressed how Kling managed to strike against her duplicated swings, it was as if he was slowly overcoming her speed with how much strenght was put behind his guitar slams. The strings shredding with noise each strike he gave, and the more he striked back the more did Jane's pace decrease until she was unable to give the full effect of her swings. Kling finally saw an opening, hitting with his guitar to the left, making Jane's sword get forced almsot out of her hand. However she did not want to let go of her sword, so by the time she would try to get the sword back to her front Kling was hitting directly at her stomach with the body of his guitar. The fierce impact bent Jane's body and launched at least 10 meters away. She coughed out spit from the strike and got a pair of pale eyes. At the background Risaka was chasing down Hane with her sword. Hane though was a quickie on her feet, flicking out her many bullet berries at Risaka. The green haired gal only got slowed down by dodging the flicking berries, and if she got too close Hane would msot certainly get a direct hit. ''You aren't as quick as me, I have the superior range!'' Hane became more cocky the longer the chase went inbetween the parts of the ruins. Risaka took in account that Hane had to make a small turn once in a while to avoid crashing at the pillars. The moment Hane got close to a pillar and moved around it Risaka took the chance and dashed right onward to cut some distance between them. Hane, as surprised as she was had her berries all ready for launch. Risaka saw how Hane woudl fully turn towards Risaka with both of her hands filled with berries, and so Hane began to firespree at Risaka. Risaka gathering up her courage would not stop and kept going, crossing her arms infront of her head and took all the shots at her. She could feel all the pain from every single small impact. Gritting her teeth tight she tried to ignore all the pain as much she could until she finally got up close to Hane. Hane now would feel a sudden large panic flow up in her body, her expression got quickly worse from the upcoming attack of Risaka. Despite having her sword ready Risaka just broke her crossed arms to only give Hane a choking grip. Hane gasped and couldn't breath, Risaka without much effort put Hane on her back against the ground with her penetrative Topaz yellow eyes striking through the shadow behind her bangs. ''No mercy for the naive..'' Those words struck a cold one through Hane's spine as she was glaring and desperately trying to get free. ''GUH NO! DON'T YOU DARE YOU-'' Before Hane could finish her line Risaka yelled back with her finishing move. ''Coating of Agony!'' Hane quickly got overflowed by the purple liquid gushing out from Risaka's hand, the thick poisonous layer covered Hane's body as she was now unable to breath thought both the choking and the poison, and in only a matter of seconds the Marksman of the Berry Sisters has fallen and gone completely lifeless under the layer of purple liquid. Risaka sighs out and let her choking grip go, standing up and walking off from the scene before a rush in her stomach boiled up. She held at her mouth and her expression quickly got blue. With quick reaction she leaned her hand on one of the pillars and threw up from the overuse of her powers.

Back at where Kling and Jane was located it was pretty much over, the hit Jane took was quite the brutal one, and it certainly has crushed her ribs and stomach. Blood run down from her mouth, trying to get up with her sword until Kling approached her and kicked her upperbody back down at the ground. He looked at her, staring with a slight bored look and sighing out. ''Sigh. Well this is a sad part, it felt like I got to know you a bit, but not everything is possible when there's treasure in mind!'' Shrugging to himself he prepared his guitar, Jane just stared at him, despite knowing she had lost she was jsut calmly laying there. The young musician strikes down with the body of the guitar, striking right at her head and killing her off with a single hit, resulting the last Berry Sister to fall in defeat.

Risaka stumbled out from the ruins towards Kling. Kling of course noticed Risaka's overall body language, seemingly she was hurt and having the 'disgusted' look. ''Oooouh whoa there, ya feeling alright? You got the Thriller look!'' She did not enjoy his comment and just ignored it, however she was appreciating that he took out the dangerous swordswoman. Risaka lowkey wanted to take the sword from the corpse, but it was way too long for her height. ''With those out of the way, have you seen the rest? I didn't follow Kando cause he was going an entirely different way...'' Kling gave a moment to think, shrugging to her with a playful smile. ''I dunno about you, but I totally wrecked the Bonecrusher Pirates! Though I was surprised they didn't have a leader..'' Kling's words did make Risaka ponder about, she was now certain Kando had gone to fight their Leader, most people would feel bad for not following to help, but she knew he is way more experienced, and deadly for that matter. ''We need to get moving, as far I'm concerned there are more pirates to confront, there should be a river north from here, and past it should the goal be laying, let's go..'' Risaka straight out just began to wlak without letting Kling to respond, he huffs and follows her with his hands behind the back of his head.

The strong water current flows and crashed against the many standing boulders in the wide river. Kando observed how strong and brutal it is. He leaned down close enough to the water, sliding his blade out and began to clean it before rubbing the water onto his face. By the bushed nearby was a rather silent sneaky man with a long pointy nose. He grinned and held his gun up and aimed right at Kando who was crouched and completely unaware of Larry's presence, if it's because of Larry's sneaky skill or because of his downright lack of threat is still a mystery. His blade smoothly rubs at his jawline as he was making it cut of the rugged beard that was coming out. Larry was aiming, but at the same time he was a nervous wreck, one wrong move and he will be having a deadly man after him. After he was aiming enough and gathered his bravery, well, bravery in a sense of even trying this, he'd do the shot. The bullet fires right out from the the barrel, it penetrates through the air until hitting directly at the blade that was used for shaving. Upon impact it hits so directly that it simply bounces back with same amount of velocity. Larry's grinny face was soon met with a redirected bullet that would straight out kill him through his head. His body falling down and tumbled, kando blinked and looked around, his grip on his sword was so firm that the bullet impact was nonexistant. In the end Kando just shrugged to himself, and thus Lying Larry was out of the game, not that he was able to be in it.

After a fine shaving Kando was compeltely smooth on his skin again. He sheathed his sword and looked around for a way to get over. With small thinking he just climbed up on one of the trees that was leaning a bit. Grabbing a vine he tested it's sturdiness. ''Hmmm, this'll do.'' He wraps the vine around one of hsi forearms and began to swing across of the brutal river. Once he got his foot down at the otherside a mysterious shadow like individual dashed from the side. He noticed a mile away, but not in good timing. He wasn't on both of his feet and was still holding tight at the vine. The individual came infront in such a swift speed that kando didn't have time to think for a counter. He got kicked right at his chest, pushed back and forced into the harsh river. He yells loudly as he attempts to grab onto something to prevent him from hitting the many rocks. ''GAAAH! DAMN YOU!'' The individual had a leaf poking from his bandana and chuckled amused before dashing deeper into the jungle.

Kling's Skills used:

Risaka's Skills used:

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
The sun was already getting close to midday, at the middle of the sky with it's bright shines that penetrates through the thick jungle tops. A roughly 20 minute walk was needed for both Risaka and Kling to reach up to the river. Since then the jungle has gone rather silent. No more of the explosive sounds nor screaming from pirates falling, it was infact peaceful and Risaka would appreciate it for a second before looking back at Kling when they neared the river's edge. ''I am fearing being caught in this river will likely tear your body apart, such vile intensity this stream got... any solution to cross over?'' She had her own ideas, but she didn't like them, not one bit. Kling tapped his foot and crosses his arms, clenching his eyes as he was giving the hard thinking gesture. ''Mmmmh....HMMMMMMMMM... Nope! That river looks mighty wide for even someone like me to cross over!'' Risaka shuck her head to his somewhat silly response.

In the background near both of them was Otis, spying and lurking with his body crouched down. He grinned and had the devilish expression, not exactly the kind of expression a flamboyant beauty man would have. Thinking to himself he would plan for the ultimate greed. He quickly fixes his hair, checking himself in the mirror, doublechecks his loaded gun, hides it under his jacket before getting up from the bushes and claps his hands. ''Hah! I finally you guys! I've been lost in this jungle for ages! Though I wonder where the swordsman of ours went.'' Risaka reacted quickly, with her hand on the handle of her sword she gave Otis the sudden threatening look. But she easened up when realizing it was just the harmless purple blue haired lad. Kling just simply waved with a smile. ''...you sure you just haven't been hiding around? You don't even have a scratch on your body.'' Risaka held her cut arm with her other hand, grunting silently. Otis however was quick to give the submissive hand raised up gesture, almost the obvious fake kind. ''I'd never do such thing! No way no how! But saaaay~ Why don't we get across of the river first and talk later? The treasure that fell from the sky, it's near!'' It was clear as day that Risaka knew Otis was lying, but nothing good from accusing so she simply just gave him a frown before pointing up at the strong looking vines that was hanging around. ''We can swing with the vines.'' ''Tarzan style baby! C'mon let's go!'' Otis nodded with a gleaming smile, and before Risaka could grab one of the vines he firmly got infront of her, reaching his arm between her hand and the vine. ''It's not safe! Please let me go first! I will ensure if it's safe and make up for all the hardwork you two have done!'' With a roll of eyes Risaka stepped back and held her hurt arm. ''Uhuuuuuuh, yeah sure thing.''

Both Kling and Risaka stood and watched, Otis standing there and holding the vine firmly. His stare was deep and terrified, staring right down at the brutal river and making a slight shiver. He knew he had to gain their trust and to make seem he is doing this for them. But his fear from failing was making him beat. With last gathering of courage he clutched tight to the rope and swung away from the edge across the river. he could almost scream, but managing to keep it all inside the moment he put his foot on the other side. He was quick on getting on all four when touching land, acting as if he was out on the sea for years. Both on the other side observed his ridiculous behaviour, but Risaka ignored it and took a new vine. ''Alright... here I go'' She lightly jump off the edge and swung smoothly across, though her grip was slightly loose due to her harmed arm, but ultimately getting to the other side. otis finally got back up two feet and grinned for himself as he was ready for his mischevious plan. ''Yes yes YES! This is perfect! There's no way I could beat those two, but with a river like this I will surely win with a single push! Now I just gotta time it...'' Kling gripped his own vine, feeling it's sturdy level beore starting to swing aswell.

In the meantime outside of the jungle north of Mock Town was many crowds sitting around and waiting. Some of them was infact former Lying Larry's group that ditched the dangerous mission. They were waiting patiently for anyone to come out, some even hoping Larry would be the one walking out of the thick jungle. ''I wonder if everyone inside died already... I believe I saw a panther in there, yikes!'' ''Oh cut the crap baldy! There's no way for that swordsman to die, I bet he will be the one coming back out victorious!'' ''Hah! As is one mere man would be able to do such thing! I believe this mysterious Kane fella will be getting that treasure in no time! It's truly sad that he didn't accept any followers...'' ''Pfffft, as if he'd choose you, you dirty bucket!'' ''E-Eeeeeeh?!? What did ya say ya dung pile!''

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
As mentioned earlier by Kling he would swing over with style, jungle man style for that matter. He had a premature attitude to the situation and went yelling out when smoothly swinging across. Risaka turned her back to Otis to stare at Kling arriving to their side. Otis cackled in his mind, taking two steps towards Risaka. Kling got both of his feet on the ground and held his guitar up in a victorious pose. ''I always wanted to do that! I felt just like the jungle king!'' ''How jolly of you to say..'' ''Oooh how naive you two shitstains are~!'' Both Risaka and Kling gave a confused blink, and without any warning Risaka could feel both hands of Otis push right at her. She was so caught of guard that she simply fell forward, knocking at Kling, resulting both rolling off the edge. ''WHOA GAH! WHAT THE HECK-'' He rolls at his back, Risaka luckily grabbing at a thick root sticking out from the ground and latches it tight. With quick reaction she gripped the neck of Kling's guitar, holding tight while giving Otis one hell of a sharp glare. Otis grinned and leaned down over the edge and watched them struggle, specially Kling that was halfway into the rough water. ''Ooooh so scary~ But you know what? YOU DON'T SCARE ME! So take that you lowlife scum! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a treasure to take~'' He quickly stood up and left the river side, leaving Risaka and Kling in a rather tight situation.

''That trash liar, I'll get him... gnnrk!'' She could feel the root getting bit more loose, Klingholding for his dear life, quickly getting drenched by the splashes of water, the water taking a great effect on his devil fruit user body, before he knew it he felt like a weak man with no strenght left. ''S-screw that man! I suddenly can't feel my strenght! I'm losing my grip!... Heh.'' Risaka was attemtping to pull him up, but noticing his small smirk made her raise a brow at him. ''W-what are you smiling for?! Tighten your grip!'' Kling sighed out, soon enough his arms was fully stretched, his chest under the intense flowing water. ''Y-yeah I uh... I don't think I'll make it, I seriously am losing to the current of the water... nnnnnh, please take care of my baby, it's a precious piece of musical history!'' He smiled up to her, his hands barely hanging at the base of the guitar before fully letting go. Risaka widened her eyes and yelled after him and his smiling expression. And just like that the roaring flows of the water had consumed the last image of Kling and musical presence to this world. Risaka gritted her teeth, but pulled the guitar up to her shoulder and climbed her way back up to the edge. Once on her two feet she swung the guitar over her side, carrying it with her. She didn't particulary care for the isntrument or it's qualities, but she reckoned that it had some great meaning. Better to keep it around for now became of her judgement.

A sudden pair of gunshots were heard in a small distance ahead, she was already meaning to pick up the pace, but when hearing those shots she began to sprint swiftly past the many thick trees. She finally arrives to a more open spot, it was quiet suddenly around, but with how a couple of large trees was laying in one direction gave her the idea that this had to be the landing site of the treasure. She saw the small crater ahead, jumping over a couple of fallen trees and looking down to middle. She saw Otis, laying on his back with a large pool of blood increasing in size under his upperbody part. She held the sword handle ready, looking around with a slight nervous gesture. She didn't see anyone, and she didn't wanna spend more time around. She made her way to the middle were a large crusty black chest was helf broken, but she could see remains of gold pattern design on the surface, but the part she took big notice of is the fact this chest was recenlty opened. She peeked inside and saw the small pile of jewelry and golden objects. She was amazed by the sight, that ended shortly though when a few rustled noises appeared up in the trees nearby. She directed her stare towards the source. ''Who goes there!'' With her firm voice coming a small jingle was heard as a response. A dark silhuette was standing on a thick branch, holding a golden necklace with many gems on the pendant. He chuckled, adjsuting his thick red scarf as he was staring down at the green haired gal. ''I am surprised, yet another survivor... no matter, I have gotten what I've came for.'' He jingled the necklace again, a fairly big one for that matter. ''I see... the last supposed leader, Kane the Slithering Knife.... you were hiding in the dark the whole time!'' He shrugged to her words, tucking the necklace into his pocket. ''That's not very polite of you to say, I have just been.... nitpicking, most targets are not worth the effort, same goes with you, take what's left, I have a feeling we might just end up meeting again, mhmhmh...'' And so he dash backwards deep inside the dark part of the jungle.

Risaka took away her guard and sighed in both relief and disappointment. ''What a mess... at least I have reached the end.''

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Just looking around was enough to make her to sit down near the chest with her legs crossed. Holding at her wounded arm and grunted silently to herself. At first she was in a strong group, but one moment later all alone again, betrayal, sacrifices, it all felt too nostalgic. She didn't wanna remind herself the past she has been through, it was enough to begin with and the more she was thinking about it the harder it was to actually savor the victorious moment. The silence from the jungle with just a few crys would grow more irritating to her until she gave the chest a firm kick on it's side. Upon contact from her powerful strike she heard something clear big hitting the other side of the chest. She blinkec curiously and peeked inside, pushing away the brokwn relics and jewelry until she saw small box engraved with markins all over. She raised a brow and picked it up for further inspections. With a bt of struggling she eventually forced the lid open. Inside was a clear old folded paper. Unfolding it she saw map of many islands with writings that she couldn't recognize. But she did now that Jaya Island was seen on the map, the clear shape of the two figures facing eachother, and further to the side was Long Ring Long land she has heard of a couple times. A dark red X mark was located there, it made her wonder, pondering what it could lead to, tapping to her chin she quickly folded the paper into one of her hidden pockets inside her coat. ''Maybe this is the secret I've been searching for? The ticket to the City of Gold...''

She got back on her two and inspected Otis' corpse. seeing as he had a bag ready in his hand. She grunted unsatisfied, she had alot in store for this liar. But she jsut grabbed the bag, and giving his corspe a kick on the side. ''Lucky guy you are, should've recieved way worse end.'' She opens the empty bag, she might aswell bring back some value from this hellhole of a jungle. She grabbed a decent amount of the golden objects, some even gave her an interest to inspect, and some just were plain gold coins, though it weren't the kind people use. Tying the bag tight and flips it over her shoulder, now carrying both the guitar and the bag as a sort of trophy gathering. Risaka was finally about to leave, but when she was stepping past Otis' corpse she firmly gave it another kick before proceeding her departure.

Another hour passes by, the crowds outside of the jungle were getting impatient, some even wanted to go into the jungle in hope for some looting, but all of them knew only the strongest among Mock Town would dare to step inside. It was getting to the point where a few would groan in boredom. When Risaka finally got out of the jungle they all quickly sighted at the unexpected survivor. Most of the crowd whispered to eachother until one stood up and pointed at her. Risaka was rather surprised, stops walking and just looks across the many crowds of pirates awaiting for the survivors. The man that stood and pointed at her was shivering from dread. ''T-that lady has Klinghoffer's Guitar! And she is the only one coming out with something in her hands!'' Plenty other pirates caught up to the theory that Risaka had taken out the rest and claimed the priced loot. She didn't appreciate the sound of them and began to seek for a way out of this awkward mess. ''Hey don't just ignore us! You killed our favourite musician! The great voice of the blue sea! There's no way a lady like you could take someone like him down!'' ''And what about our great idol Akanto! Is he dead too?! What was at the end!''

Shaking her head she would try her best to ignore their overly demanding questions, however she pointed up her sword towards them to make sure they wouldn't think of getting at her. ''Move out of the way, I have some business to do..'' With her threatening stare they gently stepped to the sides. Walking past the crowds she would begin to sprint through the city. Despite her threats the pirates with so many questions followed right after. They ended up at a grass hill near the shore where Risaka stood with the guitar's neck in her hand. She looked back at them and rolled her eyes. ''He's dead, there's nothing more to it other than his death, he was an honorable pirate..'' She slid out her current worn out sword, stabbing it into the ground so that it was steady and in place. Kneeling down she would hang the guitar by it's strap at the sword's handle, making it lean gently against the sword. When she did so few of the pirates in the crowds began to sniffle and wipe small tears from their eyes, if anything they must've been in the recent concert Kling was performing, however she didn't mind that thought for long. Standing up and turned around to them. ''Whoever that touches this grave will forever be shamed for disturbing a honored man's last wish, let the town know about his end... You all won't see me again, mark my words.'' She held her bag tight over her shoulder before leaving the honored grave, and this time the crowd decided to not follow her, instead they mourned and gave their minute of silence to Kling's death.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum