Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The trio soon was at a rather odd fate. As the wind attack hit all three as each was hit in thier own way. Arcologia flew back as his so far from tye wind slash he was now by a alley some 15 meters away. With a wound deep within his chest Arcologia time was still dawning on him. His hollow seem to not be faded by Arcologia pain. However he was still  conscious still alive but barely breathing. Such a major wound on him as he looked over to see Shakima still standing. Kenny was no where in sight of Arcologia as he flew even farer away. With his head spiit he was more or so dead. Arcologia willpower was not gonna let him give up.

Shakima smiled as she started to slowly walk towards tye marine smiling as she did so. "You know what not many people know this but life has a funny way of changing.One moment you exploring the world the next you die. So how does it feel to be tye last of us sis". Arcologia began to slowly try to stand up as the blazing building sent local to investigate. Arcologia was clearly by the alley and out of sight from everyone.As the wonder blinded most from it's air pressure.
As kenny clearly laid dead Shakima smiled as she leaped back. Giving off a Hugh grin she put her left hand in jacket pockets.

Arcologia stood up slowly as he begins to try and walk away as his will power kept him going he slowly walks away through the alley. Only to fall by the garbage can of a local home who just happens to be taking out the  trash. He looks on as he started to close his eyes slowly only to see a old man look over him. "Stay with me young lad seems you have a nasty cut. Well I could help you some maybe. Arcologia would close his eyes as the old man took him I'm his home most likely unnoticed.

Meanwhile Shakima smiled at her sister clearly planning something. "Well here I am arrest me marine commodore Shikima HellStorm". Within Shikima jacket was her last escape plan only 3 meters away. Shakima was in no going all out fighting shape. However she was still fast enough to pull out her trunp card the moment anyone tried anything. As Shakima closed her eyes only to opening them right back up. Thinking well assuming Arcologia is dead and so is Kenny she would say. "Captain can't say I didn't try but the  last thing this  woman will have is my imprisonment". Smiling she looks on at them waiting on her chance to play her ace.

In the old man home there was dolls all over as the old man laid Arcologia on his table. He began to carfully clean his wound as Arcologia started to come too. A little blood started to come down Arcologia nose as the old man looked. He wiped it off only to see Arcologia make up to rub off.

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 Maxresdefault

Had she used that much power? A wind slash was intended to cut, not knock back. Yet it would seem the clown that was almost killed by her attack flew back a long way, of course he flew back thus he was indeed within Shikima's line of vision. Her bear hand raised upwards, pointing forth, allowing her Tilda to follow the clowns positioning through the scope of her rifle. This meant Shikima was able to deal with Shakima without the interference of the bleeding clown.

As the bleeding clown stood, Tilda nodded to herself, using her communication device she informed Garou of the clowns movement, Tilda would utilize the rooftops, charging over them to keep an eye on the clowns position, she would not shoot, but follow. Where would he go? what would he do? Shikima wanted them alive, for the prison...the new prison that would be filled with law breaks like these scum.

Shiki's blade glinted in the sun, though the snow continued to fall. "You couldn't avoid me Shakima, you've lost your way" Shiki uttered, her blades point came to face her sister. At this point her fallen marines would begin to stand once more, the effects of the ghosts freeing them from its clutches. "ALL MEN ARE TO FIND THE CLOWN, BE CAREFUL OF HIS ABILITIES. GAROU, YOU TOO. THIS IS BETWEEN SISTERS" Shiki shouted. Her men would hesitate. "DID I FUCKING STUTTER" she shouted fiercely, her eyes never leaving her sister's frame. She would wait for her forces to be out of the area. "No more holding back" Shiki uttered as she cracked her neck, as she did her entire body would transform, hybridizing into her devil fruit power. The half human half bear creature held her blade firmly.

"This will be the last thing you ever see" Shikima uttered, with her now enhanced physical capabilities, her speed would be bolstered by the powerful hind legs that she now had, pushing off the ground she would almost vanish from sight to those whom could not follow her enhanced speed, her -re-appearance would bring her in front of her sister, her sword swinging through the air, aiming to bring truth to her statement, while at the same time aiming to not end her sisters life, at this time.

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Shakima looks at her sister as prideful  as ever she was As she gets to mouthing off at her might. Ordering her men to chase after Arcologia leaving them alone. Letting everyone know this  was between them and no one else was a fools error. Only for her sister to transform into what form her zoan gave her. Right after the fact she pointed her sword at her as the sun light beamed off it. Thier size was clearly lop sided as the bear hybird form was a sight to be hold. Just as she was swinging her sword down at Shakima her speed was in fact fast.

However her size made it much easier to dodge the attack head on. As Shakima at her maximum speed would jump back all at the same time putting out her ace plan. It was a bomb she had all along. The power which it holds only time would tell. Not only that  but as she took the bomb out she put on her sun glasses. The bomb was right in front of them. It would have been impossible to stop Shikima motion of her swing if hit the bomb will glow a incredible light. Which speaking bears hate to look at bright lights in the least. This light would cause a blinding effect for Shikima within moments. The light reaches 20 meters in the area.

Arcologia was laying on the table as his third eye was open. The old man undressed Arcologia as he was now in his undies. The old man looked at his wound which was not life threatening but still it could be if not stopped. The old man began to put pink petals over the wound which was a 8 inch slash. He next pour oil over it as they began to stick. He would soon stop the  bleeding with this as he begins to wrap Arcologia chest. As Arcologia slowly tried to get up the old man stopped him. "It's okay I am a friend our people suffered enough from the  world government at large. I promise you that you'll be safe here". Arcologia opens his other eyes as he looks over at the old man. To see he too has three eyes this was shocking news to him. He haven't seen other three eyed person in years.

He started to breathe normally again but a little rougher than usual. I have to go received thier bodies". Arcologia tried to get up but was still in pain. He looks at the man as he pour him a blue drink. "Take this it will num the pain for 8 hours but the wound will still need time healing". Arcologia took the drink than sipped it before drinking it all down. Smiling as the pain left him he stood up a lil dazed. As the old man tells him to be careful. Arcologia looks at his hand as he balled it up. Causing his hollow to reappear he repeated this two more times.

"You have a devil in you that's rare these days. Anyhow best we change your look you can escape with a new one". Arcologia looks happy as he says, "thank you but what's your name"? He looks at Arcologia as he picked up a lab coat, "You can call me the doll maker". Looking at his face and than in his eyes Arcologia would guess he killed people. Meanwhile Kennedy began to twitch as he too open his left eye. As Shakima smiled in the blinding light. She would next let off her gun unloading the entire clip at 2 meters away from her sister. Arcologia smiles as he wipes his make up off as he took the lab coat and lab suit to put it on. Shakima remaining crew members gather behind a building getting ready to attack.

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 3 Maxresdefault

hit call:

Shikima was surely showing her sister who was boss, every single statement she had uttered had come true, though it would seem Shakima's plan would somewhat come true, as her blade carved across her sisters face, slicing horizontally across her face, the tip of her blade dancing across both eyes and the bridge of her nose, this would more than likely bring forth a scream, but it would also bring forth the bomb that SHakima had in her hand, one would be unable to hold on to such an item after being blinded. As the bomb fell to the ground, it ignited releasing a wave of light across the entire battlefield, Shiki released a roar of pain as her eyes were over loaded with the light. Though her sister would more than likely be unable to follow through her plan since, she had now lost the use of her eyes.

In terms of Cage, The vacinity he had been last seen [one block incorporating the building he is in] had begun to get evacuated of civilians, this would happen roughly at the same time as the pink petals began to pour onto his wound within the building. "Any signs?" Garou asked through their comms. "None sir, the clown has currently escaped our line of vision, all members are to keep an eye out, any suspicious activity take non lethal action until you can confirm it is Cage." Tilda said sighing. How had he managed to escape? was someone helping him?

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The old man looked at Arcologia as he put on the new lab gear. Surly but slowly taking off his make up he now looked completely different from his jester look. As his natural hair and skin tone was out and about. His new clothes was that of dress pants and a dress suit with a long tie. He also had gloves on with dark blue matching shoes. As his hair was dark blue. He will go back into closing his left third eye to blind in.The old man walked towards him holding a doll. With long back hair and a flower base dress. She had ruby red eyes in the most beautiful of ways. "This is a Rosen Maiden doll each is created after someone I met in life.I will teach you how to disappear as well as the science behind making these".

The  doll was no more than two feet as the  old man took Arcologia old clothes and put them in a small tube which had burning water in it. He than poured some kind of liquid into it. He than grabbed his lab coat. "Where are you headed old man"? He looks at him with a smile "we are going down to the basement of here there you will disappear. But first we must do something about the marine. Possibly could your friends there be of any use"? Arcologia laughs "yeah believe it or not they have the power to cause people to go in depression so deep they will wish for death". He said with s chilling grin smile.

He looks at him are you willing to die for a two eyed person?  Someone whom haven't no time left any how. I heard rumors Shikima HellStorm was here. Even with the ghost if you can't get a hit on her your dead." Arcologia took the doll from him "Just what hell are you saying old man?" He looks at him "This battle is lost but maybe you could win the next one maybe even the  war". Arcologia balled his fist up as he yells "WHAT" Releasing his hand in a rage way as one of his hollows exposeded right nexr to a few dolls. This caused them both to duck as fast as each can.

As smoke was in the room each began to get up as they was fanning the smoke away. A few coughs here and there as Arcologia looks on "what the hell was that". The man looked at his dolls as they each was still in mighty fine shape. Unfortunately everything else in that 8 meter area was not in the best shape. "It seems your friends there could do more than cause depression. We must take our leave now and to Lavender Kingdom. There I want to show you some things".

Arcologia look at his hand thinking of Shakima than bite his bottom lip in anger.Right not i'm not strong enough but I promise you this I'll break you out of jail in time but right now I need to look out for number one". With that Arcologia made up his mind to escape. The old man picked up the ruby eye doll as he made his way outthe front doll with tye old man. Blinding in with the crowd as his ghost disappeared. Meanwhile the blinding light came about Shakima was struck and blinded as she felled down.

"My sight damn YOOOUUU!!! ". As she screamed. Falling over as her back faced her sister. She would get on all four as she pulls out a pocket knife. The  light would by than have faded  as she smiles. Saying not a word she stood on her knees as she took the knife. By now she was about to take her life death before dishonored. Still the side effects of the flash bang would have left her sister with a fuzzy version a little while longer. Shakima would than try to  stab herself in the heart.

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The roar of a bear echoed throughout,her eyes were gone that was true, but her senses were not, through the use of her fruit Shikima had transformed yet again, her blind sister who crawled to get on all fours would begin to reach for her blade, alas though before she could grasp it, the full force of a 2,500kg bear aimed to belly flopped on top of her, crushing the female into the ground. generally this would have killed many a people but Shikima knew her sister was stronger than that, though not strong enough that all of her bones would be in tact. As her vision came back the young pink headed marine would stand strong. "I told you, you can not beat me" she uttered as she would then proceed to aim a kick to her sisters head, the move was calculated aiming to knock her out.

If all was successful, the marine would reach for her comms device, "Shakima's done for, what of The clown" she asked, "Sorry Miss, it looks like he's managed to evade us, he must have had help." Garou said. "Never mind, he's tomorrow's problem. Return to me, take Shakima to the ship, we sail for Impel Down. I'll get in touch with.....her" Shiki uttered with disgust in her voice. "She can deal with this place" the young marine uttered. And with that her forces retreated from the street, giving the clown no other thought. Luck would have saved him today, but his friends had all perished. What would he do now?

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
With her knife out unknown to her she was belly flopped upon. Causing great pain as she was now laying still. As her sister came towards her she could not understand a word being said to her. As she was kicked in head unconscious. Shakima was in no doubt captured  as the marine began to retreat. Arcologia meanwhile was walking with the old man blending in with the crowd. He had two options get out now and be wanted even more or risk capture. He watched as the marine carried Shakima away.

It all depends on if Shikima and her men would leave Shakima to be grauded by a lower rank officer. Arcologia realized that a few of her elites was not with her. A female and a male sniper. He stopped the doll maker and with a grin on his face. "Hey I think I have my first target she was chasing me earlier. Let's take her with us and she will be my revenge". The old man looks at him i'm not as strong as I once was but I could think you the ways of the rozen dolls".

Arcologia smiles knowing marine love to celebrate victory but where. Tonight he plans on kidnapping Shikima  elite soldier and killing her in fashion. Before he makes husband great escape. Arcologia smiles as him and the old man left away from the crowd. Just what is Arcologia planning tonight. "She took mines so I'll take her".  As they was walking he spotted her and a few others. He plans on stalking the one who is the elite female out tye group. Smiling he began his plans as him and the old man watched from the shadows of the ally way. A life fir a life Arcologia was thinking as he smiled as brightly.

The old man sounded lost as he said "where will you go after this better yet what will you do"? Arcologia smiled "anything I want i'm a pirate after all". The old man walked away to which Arcologia ask where was he going. Only for the old man to reply dress shopping.

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Garou and Tilda had been together, and still where, surely the clown would be foolish to try something, Shiki had lost sight of him thats for sure, if he were to try something now surely they would just cause themselves more distres. Tilda and Garou along with the other marines were already heading back to the boat as were Shiki's instructions, taking the same way they had came, the fire fighters had now came to put out the blaze, the marines halted for a moment thanking these men for their services. it had only been a few minutes since Shikima had departed thus she was still well within view as Shaki was carried away by further law enforcement. "SHIKKIII" Tilda shouted, her rifle still in hand. The bear warrior turned and motioned for her elites to come to her, which in true fashion they would. They were not far from their boat and the elites as well as Shiki would proceed to the boat. Two guards in front with Shakima, two behind watching for the clown.

Shikima was not a foolish marine, if this clown was somewhat apart of Shakis crew, she knew he would not leave well enough alone, hopefully he would realize that she was not to be trifled with, and that she would hunt him if he attempted to do anything, she unlike her others could track him, his blood littered the scene and though bears were not as well acknowledged for their sense of smell compared to hounds, they were still brilliant trackers through their noses. HE HAD BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE TO FLEE AND GET AWAY Would he squander it.

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia looked on as the marine took Shakima away. Seeing Shikima and her soldiers leave was a glorious moment for him. Seeing as he defeated her by not being caught. He smiles as the fure fighters was trying to stop the fire. As the black smoke soon arose to the sky as people watched nearby. Arcologia would look on as well but he was also mad as well. As alot was lost because of a overzealous government dog. However he was still free which was a very good thing.

Arcologia hollow would soon float around him in zigzags. He saw a few people waving at the marine as they was walking by. "Funny how I got caught up in all this. I wonder will they confuse me for a member of Shakima crew? The last member to join and still standing none the less. I really hate being in debt. So I'll have to plan on freeing that damn woman sometimes later. But this is not over not by a long shot. I'll have to off her elites one by one". He would say to himself in a painful voice.

The old man would walk up to Arcologia holding a unconscious woman in his arms. Clearly kidnapped her he looks on at Arcologia. Alright let's go I'll teach you all I know. How to clean out the body and what nor". Arcologia looked at him with a rather odd face expression smiling he said "alright let's go. To get away from the law is fly however to get away while being wanted now that's superfly". The two would soon make thier leave from the scene as Arcologia hollow would trail behind him.

[XEXITX]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum