Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Snow came down lightly as the Robelle town folk went about thier daily lives. The folks seem to have love for a certain blossom tree. However it wasn't in their area of the kingdom. More than some town folk could easily access the reindeer transportation. It will cost a small fee however most just let the petals float thier way. All around you could see the petals from the blossom cherry tree. These petals are used to make medicine so the story goes. Marine patrol has been high as of late. Seeing as the government appointed king was on a hit list. Which was taken when marines raided a rebel base. Which was located somewhere around Lavender  Kingdom. Within a bar loud noise could be heard as very merry and drunken people sang bink sake out loud. This was a hot spot for marine and bounty hunters alike to come here. This bar host a large range of wanted men and women. Although most bounty here are low ranking. Still easy money for justice like minded people. Within the bar a man sat in the very back alone.  He had a big table to him as it was a round house table. Meaning it had sit connections  going around it. On the table was 2 boxes 1 with a new outfit in it and other ammunition for a rifle. Although tye an was alone in the back part of the bar he was still close enough to hear people talk. With his coffee on the table and the lights deemed  over him he could hear everything. Especially the loud mouth group in front of him. This man all alone looked like a clown at first sight. However he had no big red noise nor shoes nor hair. He has on a gold and black vest with the card symbols on the back. As was his matching jester pants and pointy shoes. Taking a sip out of his coffee he's looking at the news coo. Seeing no bounty placement and world news at large. The loud noise he could deal with but what he saw was down right ignoring to him. He looked upon the paper to see if he has a new bounty. To his not shocked nature has does have a new bounty. He took a even bigger sip of coffee. Great just great it double and I don't even know if this is a good thing. Looking back at it I can't really be out in the open as is. He looked up at the box with his new outfit he got as a gift from an unknown person. I wonder if I change this up will I go unknown. Probably not my face will still look the same just no make up. Arcologia soon closed his eyes as he tries to think up his next move. Haven still be in the kingdom in Drum just Sakura he still had options no matter how small. He needed to continue looking for his way in life. Boom!!! A loud noise could been heard as a large shirtless man stood up. Marines here always trying to still me fun away and me has had  it. You still em captain, as his crew began to lead him on. Rumor has it that a fancy sancy marine captain and a fleet is coming  here. But not just coming but coming to arrest us pirates. The rumor says a big time pirate is here and they are after him. Well than excuse me for living you know me is sick of not getting the respect me should have. The large guy went on and on has he grabbed his large hammer. Arcologia knew this so called marine captain couldn't be after this guy. He only had a bounty worth 500k. But what if it's me he thought. Damn it I need to try to take tgus marine captain out before I get got myself. Just as Arcologia was about to stand up he saw 3 marines walk in. He remained sitted as he was sure he wasn't seen. They all took sits at the front bar. It looks like they are  preparing to drink the moon away. I need to keep a low profile until they leave I've no time to be fighting these lot. Outside the bar a small group of marine soldiers was outside as 10 had guns stranded for thief ranks (rifles)  and the other 15 had swords. It was like they was ready to rush in if need be. Arcologia open his eyes just as the 1st commodore revealed in a loud shout. That everyone was under arrest as the other men looked up. The soldiers outside rushed in pointing their weapons. Just as Arcologia was about to take his cup for another sip. It was gone nowhere to be found. what the hell happened to my coffee?  No really it's gone Arcologia stood up as he said this. Just as he said that a monkey tail was seen pointed out from under his table. To make matters worse the marine looked back at him as he unintentionally caused a small seen. Arcologia looked at them as they looked at him. Damn it all damn it all right to hell.

Note
https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t1240-ghost-gear

Last edited by Ghost on Wed May 16, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  1527fce3aa84ae37e6d1e0ab1737c2ea

"Oooohooooooooooo HOTTTTT The monkey man uttered, his tail had dexterity that no one else could come close too, the unusual limb bringing him the cup stolen from the mans table, not a single drop of the delicious beverage was spilt, though upon his large monkey lips tasting the liquid within, he could not contain his screeching. He stood up quickly, dropping the coffee on the floor, and thus flipping the table accidentally. "ooooooooooohoooooooo he did it for real" The monkey said pointing his hands too the strange clown looking man, he also pointed his tail for effect, though of course, this wouldn't do much good with guns and everything pointed at him. It was strange that the Marines had decided to come and arrest everyone in the bar in a town that wasn't known for piracy though, or for any black market shit. "I'll just be going" the monkey man said as he picked up his staff, with his hands behind his back the mink would whistle as he began to walk forward.

"Not so fast monkey boy, yer goin wi the rest of em, all ya are under suspicion of piracy and I winnae be lettin a single yin of e away til ev' been questioned." the marine who could only be the captain of this rag tag group of marine misfits. "Na na na mate, I'm a gid auld mink, I'm a law-abiding citizen swear to kong and hope to never eat another banana again" he said crossing his heart with his free hand. Though this seemed not to work, for the guns aimed at the bar would not drop and the monkey would pass no further, instead, a sword was drawn by the large marine male who had spoken prior, pointed at the armored monkeys chest. "I already dun told ya yer goin if e like it or not, MONKEY" "Call me monkey, one more time chubs" the ape man uttered. M.O.N.K.EY" the marine said spelling out each word. Alas though the next thing he would see, was the large black and gold staff flying to the side of his face.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia looked as the table came tipping over as a small person was underneath it. Wasting his hard own and delicious coffee Arcologia clearly was in a bad mood. Not just that the money mink had pointed at him to say he did it. did what? Arcologia was thinking but to make matters even worst he was outed as the marine now knows he was in the small bar. The mink grabbed his staff as he tried to talk his way into leaving but it was no good. As the marine had their guns pointed at the large group of misfits. This was just way too much in Arcologia case. Looking around the bar this was a quiet spot a very quiet spot. Where most small time or even big names come to do dirt it flew under the radar. For the simple fact it was so little marine personal here unlike other parts of the kingdom. However Arcologia knew he could have been part of that changing. As now more marine was stationed in Robelle. However Arcologia knew he couldn't afford to be caught up here. The large man who was making noise looked very mad as he had weapons pointed at him. Arcologia began to think to himself, I could use this to my advantage. If I could get this air head to cause a scene I could sip on by. YOOOOOOOO! Arcologia yelled as people attention started to float his way. Ok you guys got me but im not going down that easily. After all I'm a pirate who's hot stuff. The marine looked at him as a few even mentioned him in the wanted poster. 10 million beli' 1 soldier utter out. The large man looked at Arcologia as he started to realize who he was. I know that guy yeah why the hell...no how the hell is this guy here?
Stealing my glory I bet well not today.
Arcologia looked at the mink as he slowly picked up his coffee mug. Looking back at the group. Yeah worth way more than you lots after all I am the captain and this is my crew. Arcologia said this purposely to rattle up the group of misfits into getting angry at him and to trick the marine soldiers into thinking this was his crew. He dropped the glass mug as it shattered apart all over the floor. I highly doubt my crew will let you all take me in right guys. I mean think about why else would a brunch of low lives very here to begin with. The group started to talk to each other confused at what Arcologia just said. After all we are the Hot Blooded Pirates and I'm thier captain Flame Commander Cage. Arcologia smiled as this set off emotions in the room. He looked at the mink as he lowered himself. Easing by his rifle. Yo play along you crazy ass mink. Just than the large man roared!!!! Whatttt the hell I am. He lunched himself at the marine as They aimed at him Arcologia pointed his gun at a soldier letting off a shot. This called the bar to turn into a battle zone. Arcologia as he throw himself behind the flipped table.

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  1527fce3aa84ae37e6d1e0ab1737c2ea

Notes to improve on:

So the mink had entered a bar filled with pirates? so the marines were right. "Ooooohaaaaaaaaaaaa' I'm not one of them" he said as he swung his large staff backward having already taken one of the marines out from his prior attack. Now the marines would originally point their guns at him, having just attacked and knocked out one of their own. Thankfully the clown would cause even more of a commotion and bring attention back to him as the bar descended into chaos. With the minks monkey like appendages, even within the heavy armor that he bore, moving into the rafters was an easy move, jumping from rafter to rafter with barely an eye upon him. The casual little rebel sat upon one of the wooden beams with his legs crossed. His eyes had met the clown who mouthed something to him, in fact, he probably spoke but over the chaos of gunfire and screams it would be impossible to hear the actual words.

Kenny would simply shrug, his smug smile upon his face as he pointed to the large marine that now approached the flipped table which the clown was taking shelter behind, a sword in one hand, his smile was certainly devilish. With legs crossed, his staff across his lap, the monkey mink would open his leather pouch from his right hip and remove an item. Long and yellow, how cliche right? The monkey man was about to eat a banana. The heart wants what it wants. Peeling the delicate fruit ever so softly, he stripped it, revealing the whitish flesh underneath the yellow dressing. "Oh OH OH OH OH " he said in a deep voice, mannerisms from his monkey heritage when he got excited he could not control the deepness nor the noise that escaped, much like a content kitten could not halt the rippling of its purrs. With a throw, he discarded the clothing of his divine fruit, watching it flow from his sight behind the table.

As his large monkey lips descended upon the delightful fruit, its taste erupted in his mouth. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO" he exclaimed as he munched, his eyes rolling back in ecstasy at the sheer pleasure of the taste. Though something as beautiful as the banana had to have a drawback? For it would stick in his throat as he inhaled sharply, having just witnessed the exact same large marine heading for the clown trip upon the discarded attire of his fruit, in classic cartoon-like fashion his entire body flew forward with a screech that deafened the bar, if the clown did not move from his hiding spot he would surely be flattened like a pancake by the large man.

Bringing him down unintentionally without any witnesses would probably mean the clown would get the blame, the monkey man though would not wish to remain after finally regaining his breath, he struggled not to laugh and tears flowed into the tufts of fur under his eyes. With his animal-like movements, the staff he held now within his powerful tail, he would once again jump from rafter to rafter, when close enough he would proceed to smash a window utilizing his staff via his tail. "HE MADE A MONKEY OUT OF YOU GUYS" the mink said, laughing in his unusual "ooohooohaaa" like way as he burst from the window.  This would not allow him off scott free though, given he was a "suspect" for some odd reason, three of the marines within the bar would give chase.

@ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia reassured himself of what just happened so fast. As him letting off that shot was not a smart move. Seeing as the crazy mink just took a marine soldier out before he did. This cause thier numbers to go down to just  25. With 10 marine soldiers all holding common grade rifles and the other 12 had swords of the same caliber. Arcologia foolingly thinking how he just put himself right back into the faye. Looking for the mink as he saw him hop away from his area of the bar.

The loud noise was so ear killing as loud war cries raged on. Arcologia again would try to peak his head over the table at the battlefield. As the largest of the 3 marine commodores was flying at him. No like really flying at him" this shocked Arcologia. What in the living world is this guy fighting style? Is it the flying fish or no maybe the soaring duck.  It doesn't  matter I need to act fast. At the same time the man was coming at him. Arcologia witness the mink strike him.

This shocked him as the other 2 commodores didn't even witness such a feat. Arcologia not even aware of how the marine commodore came flying his way to begin with. As he was ducking behind the table for cover. But this was not a great time to go about thinking in such a fast pace event. Arcologia looked as 4 other marine grunts holding swords came at him as well. He smiled as he grabbed his Cards, it's time for an  act of  greatness  hope they enjoy the show.

Secret Black Move:Art Of 100 Cards Pick Up. As he said this  Arcologia jumped into the air over the flying commodore. Next he took his cards throwing all cards in every each way. Although this move was not able to kill right on contact if at all. At his power level this will leave more than a mark. Paper cuts delivered to his targets all at 1 good time will bring pain. Causing mirror damage even more so they dropped thier weapons as the marine commodore came crashing down into the table.

Rather he was out cold or sleep for good Arcologia took this time as he came down landing on his feet. He saw the  mink laughing as he was in the air not even minding that. Arcologia than took two of the swords throwing it at 3 of the marine grunts. The fight was going on still but it was a winning matter. Now I need to get the hell out of here. But how can I do such a thing.

Just than a window broke as this caught Arcologia and others attentions. The marine began to give Chase to him. Thankfully 2 of the marine out of the 3 was the last 2 commodores. The other was a regular old grunt this gave Arcologia the chance he so much needed. At the same moment the window broke the water began to rain down as the ceiling  sprinklers actived. The marine grunts begin to fall 1 after the others to the delight of the would be villains. This was due to the fact that the last remaining commodores left. Which they was major players in this fight.

Arcologia grabbed his rifle with the ammo box and his suitcase. As he looked around at the carnage it was a heavy feat as body counts on both sides was heavy. He than proceeded to leave throughout the back. As the snow was coming down heavily. Damn it all people will think I was behind this attack.

Arcologia would than see see the 3 marine in the distance and begin to trail them. Hopefully the heavy snow will cover him.

Notes I understand also the marines I will say you could add your own description of them.

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t1062-art-of-100-performances-done

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

OOC:

Ken didn't really wait to find out what had befallen the clown and his crew, as the window became his exit, the monkey upon all fours darted through the streets which had been cornered off, marines tended to worry about civilians, especially since if they were doing wrong deeds, those civilians could certainly give away their misfortunate actions. Bullet after bullet-sprayed after the monkey signalling that he was being chased. Two bullets grazed him, one upon his left arm, the other his right foot, the sudden burst of pain caused the fast moving creature to stumble his movements, sliding upon the ground with a rather loud "OOMPH"

"HANDS IN THE AIR MINK" One of the marines uttered. "Listen to the Commadore, one little twitch and I'll blow your brain out" The other said, both of which had their flintlocks trained upon the creature. Ken would have stood by this point, his leg slightly shaking, though the bullets had grazed him, the fact that he had come so close to being shot properly was certainly scary enough. "OOhhhooooHoooo, Sorry SORRRY, I'm not with em, nope nope not at all, I'm just a mink, nothing I done did wrong" he said his hands in the air. "Ah shut up dude, we don't care, you were in the bar, ya assaulted a marine, your life, is ours to fuck around with" uttered one of the commadores. "Fucked up ya little monkey boy" the other one said with a smile. Now both marines bore commadore attire with the stripes showing that they had attained this rank. "Don't call me monkey boy" Ken said, his teeth gritted. "Or what?" "Yeah, or what....Monkey boy" and just like before, that smile crossed the primates face, his body moved with grace as he spun, his tail extending to release the staff, it flew through the air to strike the marine whom had uttered the word monkey once to many. With such force, it struck him in the gut, his gun dropped and he buckled, clear liquid spewed from his mouth. His friend faltered in that moment, giving him away.

In the night sky, littered by only mediocre lightning, the animalistic humanoid looked much more deadly as he ran, flares of electricity exploded over his body, the marine fumbled his gun in shock and this granted Ken the extra few seconds he needed, with a full body tackle he took the marine down, as he did, the electricity that coursed from the fur of the creature seemed to join the marine himself, lighting the connected duo up like a blue christmas tree, though only one would remain standing, the full force of the electric tackle had been enough to take down the commadore. With his tail ken turned his extra limb upon the second marine whom had taken deep breaths to recover his bearing, the long tail wrapping around his neck. "Please, Please, I have a husband, please don't kill me" he sobbed, though the words came out in gasps of air. "OOOOHOOOOand I have a banana to eat, I don't seem to get the difference" Ken said shrugging his shoulder. "Ahahahaha For commadores though, y'all seem weaker than an off nana" "We....we arent commadores, all of us, everyone here....just ensigns.......we...we stole the coats, made ourselves look better..... we just wanted respect" he said chocking on the words. "......OHHOHOOOHOHOOO" the monkey said, laughing, holding his chest as he did. "Hooohoo fair enough" Ken said as he picked up his staff, with a single wack he would knock his captive out cold.

Now what should he do? Not realizing that right now three marines followed by the clown himself where coming in his direction

@ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia made his way in Kenny direction as the footprints in the snow made it clear. As to which way they went. He wasn't too far away from the mink and the marine whom was chasing him. At least that's what he think at the moment. Arcologia was running smoothly within the snow. Pacing himself carefully not to fall in the snow slipping is no fun he thought to himself. The night sky was lit up by small bursts of lightning and to top it all off the cherry blossom petals blowing in the chilly winds was a sight to see.

Carrying his box under his right arm as it was placed between. His right ribcage side and underarm. As his suitcase was in his left hand. The snow was starting to pick up this could be a good thing for him. But Arcologia needed to get a whole of that mink. Turning him in will prove graceful for his cause. But first he had to catch the little sucker. Getting closer and closer to them the snow was making it hard to see somewhat. Arcologia stopped for a brief moment as he put his hand up. He could see the mink going in action. Over hearing them calling him a monkey is something that will deeply provoke him.

Looking as he saw the mink go thunderman  he was shocked at what he just saw. The hell is wrong with that guy?  He just made lightning I think it was but to make it worse he took out more soldiers. That's just fucking unlucking great for me. Arcologia walked up to the  small group just as Kenny knocked out the last soldier. Lightning flashed as Arcologia appeared by the mink" smiling but clearly pissed.

Arcologia looked around as he saw something he should not have. He didn't say a word as he walked back and forth pacing. The wind was blowing as the snow hit his face. He than stopped as he looked at Kenny. Pointing his rifle at him clearly aiming it at his head. The unarmored part of the body. You got me in a lot of trouble like a lot. Have you just kept low I wouldn't be on the run right about now.Even more so than ever you goddamn mink. Arcologia than lower his rifle at the  knocked out marine. This made it look like he was aiming at them.

Just than a loud Shout FREEZE... Was heard as Arcologia started to look up. It was the two commodores who left before him. Thinking to himself, ain't this some shit. I just wanted to get away. Ain't this some shit boy I tell ya. From thier stand point Arcologia just went in on the grunts.

OCC
Notes I did mention that you hit him once. That's why I did my skill to dodge him. I have to clear up the way I say things. I jumped over the flying man.

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

OOC:

"OOooohaaaaaa, You best be lowering that gun, I'v had enough of wanna be pricklettes aiming shit at me" Ken said as electricity danced through his staff, his tolerance level had surely begun to wain. "Ahahahhoooo, Your the clown that dun got these fake commadores coming after me, minding my own business, drinking free coffee" the monkey said, with the pirate now lowering his weapon to the marines, one of which Ken was still standing over, positioning being everything. It seemed though that the duo would not be alone for much longer. "FREEZE" uttered the voice, as Ken looked upwards, he would let out a gentle sigh, his large round eyes looking to yet another two marines bearing the stripes for the same rank as the duo now devoid of conscious.

"Aaaaahaaaahaaah, not this again, I swear to King Kong himself that I am not apart of this crazy ass shit, shoddy marines attacking me, because I attacked them after they threatened me, and all I wanted to do was get some free coffee, and its not like I stole it from someone who was like, innocent, ya know what I mean, he's a pirate" Ken said, though lifting his hand to his mouth covering the side the clown was on he would add loudly. "Not a very good u'n" as if the stage whisper would mask it from the clown. Now he had two commodores staring him down, but were they real? or were they fake just like the duo he had encountered minutes before. "By order of the marines, drop your weapons, step away from the marines, you two have done enough damage here" One of the marines uttered, a rifle pointed at the duo. Of course, both would be in the vicinity both would get the blame. One wouldn't just assume the clown had taken care of business, in fact going by sheer appearance it would be more prominent to say the monkey with the lightning clad staff had been the main combatant.

ooc:

@ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
.You best be lowering that gun, I'v had enough of wanna be pricklettes aiming shit at me. Arcologia looked on as the mink was running his mouth as he stood upon a beat up soldier. Pointing his staff with his big eyes as a clear reminder. That he was not for none as in don't fuck with me. Arcologia still was wondering how he get a staff such as that. As the marine yelled FREEZE" Arcologia world suddenly stopped yet again.

As he looked over he could see two more marine. As his head faced sideways his body was still turned to the mink. Thinking of his next move to get out of this. The mink would go on to try and explain himself. Saying , something about a kong and how he keep getting attacked because he was attacked first. He did called himself whispering, that he got free coffee, yeah my coffe. To make matters worse he said he took it from a pirate.

Arcologia knew the jib was up as he turned slowly to look at the marine. A large man at least 7 foot in height as he towered a 6 foot Arcologia. He was wearing a standard marine commodore uniform. Unaware that the two commodore knocked out were fakes. He thought these was two more. As the woman was standing 5"10 at least model height. The man than said by order of the marine.the snow was starting to fall heavily as he looked to the sky sticking his touge out. He was trying to eat the snow. GOD DAMN IT I SAID DROP TGE WEAPONS!!! the man yeah out.

Arcologia slowly raised his rifle as he repeatedly tap his rifle over his left shoulder. Looking at them, sorry I just can't do that. You see I have things to do and being held up here is not going to be one of them. He looked on as he smiled, so you got the captain of the firebird pirates now what. Let's make a deal how about it.   Arcologia looked on thinking to himself. Best I play this cool can't let them call my buff. He smiled, both sides lost one too many today let's not continue this bloodshed.

He looked at the marine as he slowly center himself between them and the mink. To watch both sides as to not get caught lacking. Arcologia looks back at the marine as the large man clearly looks unpleasant at his request. No good" we don't negotiate with evil you dumb low life pirate.Because of you we lost good man back there and I never even heard of The Firebird Pirates.
but your name does ring bells you're the third most wanted in this kingdom.Arcologia Cage or do you still go by your cp5 nane SuperFly.
Arcologia looks quite surprised at that.

Arcologia looked as he slowly ease over by the  mink. He than pointed his gun at the marine commodore smiling. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4 I counted 4 of you commodore Ranks. Tell me is there more of you out there well here. The snow coming down heavily was nearly blocking Arcologia view of them. The woman commodore was moving her hand around. Slowly as the large man drew Arcologia and maybe the mink attention.

Thankfully Arcologia open his third eye to help him see better. As this eye gives him more clarence in his vision. The marine woman said nothing as she was told by the  captain to not engage the  targets. Unless all 3 commodores were too fight as it was a better chance at victory. However she looked down on her den den mushi as she received a call.
It was the third commodore who was letting her know he was right behind them only seven minutes away.This was more than enough for her to attack.

As she dropped a smoke bomb 6 meters between the pair. Causing a large smoke screen about 10 feet and height and 7 feet long. Next she began to throw knives at the mink and Arcologia through the smoke screen. As this and the snow would make a clever  camouflage for her knives
Which was each dagger size blades of about 6 inches each. Arcologia was able to see this thanks to his natural resources sprung into action aiming his rifle at her as knives continue being thrown at the pair.

All the while the last commodore was making his way towards them.

@Melly

Last edited by Ghost on Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Ahaahahooo, doesnt look like these are commadores either" The mink said to no one in particular, the way they held themselves, they didn't seem all that commanding, it would seem that one of them had an air about him, the one that commanded the others, perhaps he was a captain? Or he could be the sole commodore among the trio. The information about the clown flowed in one ear and out of the other.  The monkey man wasn't really into all this. Hoo,hooo. I told y'all, Im not with the clown, creature keeps following meh. I swear he wants to bite into my private banana, if ya know what I mean" at this moment, Kenny would point to his crotch, winking at the marines. Alas though this wouldnt halt any movement or even get a snicker out of the marines.

It was the female who acted first, the smoke bomb was a great diversion and Kenny would fall for it. As he moved back as the smoke flowed through the area, he would be struck by two knives, one embedded itself into his right arm, the one not holding his staff, the other in slices into his left side, though managed to avoid embedding itself. The monkey man who was quick on his feet jumped through the air, the smoke was a perfect diversion and though upon being struck he released a howl of pain, he would not let his anger get the best of him. He was outnumbered. Thankfully with the smoke screen of the female she had hindered not only his vision but there's as well, with all the marines currently in the same area all Kenny had to do, was move in the opposite direction.

"HOOOHOOOOOHAAAAAAAVE, THE CLOWN, I'm OUT OF HERE" he shouted into the sky as he darted away, by fleeing in the opposite direction it would take him to the buildings, with his monkey like abilities scaling these buildings was a simple feet, his natural agility and dexterity allowing such smooth movements. He didn't have any wish to want to get involved with the clown and these marines. Though being on the building would mean he was now above the smoke screen it would be a great feat for the marines to still spot him. Taking cover behind the large chimney the monkey would take deep breaths. Grimacing as he pulled the dagger from his arm, using cloth from his undergarment he would do his best to bandage it up. "hoo.haaa, bloody clowns fault, what a wanker" Kenny uttered as she staunched the bleeding to his left side. Peering out he would try to not be seen, aiming to see what was going to happen between the marines and the clown.

OOC:

@ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
At least 5 knives came though the smoke sceen. As Arcologia was grazed by 1 on his lower left leg. As the other went flying pass his face. Hearing a small stomp sound Arcologia saw one stuck in his suitcase. Smiling as he stumble back a little separated from the 2 at least 15 meters. As the smoke screen began to clear the woman was in a defensive position.

With all the commotion going on Arcologia didn't even hear Kenny nor notice Kenny leaving. Looking back too see if the mink was even there. "Boy I tell ya they don't make em like they use to. He than up and left me.Such a coward he is Arcologia looked on at the 2 marine standing before him. The large man looked at the woman clearly displeased at what just happened. He balled his fist up as his eyes grew to be almost bloodshot red.

Follow my orders next time got that. I'm in charge here not you I'm a higher rank officer understand me. This is not over believe me lieutenant. She looked back up at him, I nearly had them I truly apologize sir. The man looked at Arcologia as he began to walk towards him as he stop midway. At least 7 meters from the rifle aiming Arcologia. Clearly staring at his third eye.

The man with his 80's style mustache pulled out his brass knuckles putting them on. Keen on taking in Arcologia he prepared himself. He looked back at the lieutenant, give me cover I'm going in. Arcologia smiled as he held the rifle ready to let it fire. "Well I'll be damned looks like I'll be going walking in the moon light with you". The marine looked, "oh you wanna hold my hand". Just than he began to rush Arcologia as smoke bombs began to get thrown around them.

Arcologia soon let off shots trying to empty the gun. As the large guy came rushing at Arcologia he tried to swing at him. However the large guy slipped on the snow cover ground. As the bullets flew passed him. He managed to catch his grip as Arcologia aimed at him. He look at Arcologia as he pulled the trigger as the rifle click. Empty are we" Arcologia than balled his fist up as as he punched at the marine whom punched upwards at him. Causing Arcologia to stumble back.

Arcologia slide backwards as the marine looked on at him Arcologia reloaded as he smiled. "Ok looks like this the real deal".

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Kenny remained in place, watching as the three battled on. Honestly the monkey man wasn't sure why he was still waiting here but he was curious to see how this played out. The pirate didn't really show anything special, and even his weapon seemed to give out on him, how did he think a 2V1 fight was going to go down. Though it was obvious from their interaction that the two marines didn't have any team work, the woman acted first then got scolded, was she perhaps a newbie? Someone of a higher state would know to listen to their superiors the first time. The big guy had fallen and that in itself had saved his life from the clowns bullets. The two would then begin a fist fight. "Yeah, nothing special" Kenny uttered to himself, preparing to leave.

His mind was made up, he was just gonna walk away? So why did his body not follow his train of thought, why did he remain, could his animal senses predict something else was coming? Why was he feeling invested in watching the clown and the marines fight? There was no reason to it, no reason for him to stand upon the roof and give two shits about the outcome to this fight. The clown was a total douche bag and up his own ass, the marines well, they were pretty much the same as the clown...."Five more minutes, then I go! Kenny said to himself as she peeked around the chimney his eyes intently watching the movement, though his vision would be clouded by the second usage of the smoke screen? Would the battle be over before the cloud of smoke dispersed?

OOC:

@ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia looked as he stopped from stumbling and sliding from the snow and marine punch. He looked at his hand as the snow began to slow down from heavy falling snow. He than held his hand out as snow fell down upon it. Closing it in a mid speed motion. Arcologia thought to himself how he could break large boulders and what not. Looking back at the  marine as he was starting to get up. Dusting himself off as the female was picking up most of the knives.

The smoke soon cleared as Arcologia realized his punch was  furious. However the marine  managed to counter his punch just in time. Arcologia than looked at his back hand and saw his knuckles a little reddish. Smiling as he peeked at the marine hand he punched with. Seeing as the large guy began to crack his knuckles.  Smiling madly Arcologia said, "no fair your bass knuckles gave you a edge in that short fight". The large guy began to walk towards him he was at least 8 meters away. "No fair you say young man life is not fair. Men and women were killed today because of your actions villain. Mothers, sisters, aunts, daughters brothers fathers uncles and sons". Will not be returning home. Thier love ones will go on with life without them.

Arcologia smiled as he started to reloaded his flint then he pulled out a deck of cards to which his hand was shaking as he put his rifle on his back. All while he was doing this the female marine Lt was picking up her knives off the ground wiping the snow off of them. Arcologia entire right arm was almost shaking from that punched he received in that counter strike. Looking at the Commodore walking towards him he began to walk backwards. Thinking to himself a direct fight with these 2 could end bad for him.
Soon enough Arcologia looked over to see  A reindeer transportation unit flying by. Now was the time to make his move. As he stopped moving now as the marine soldier was only 7 meters away from him.

Arcologia quickly took out his rifle as he let 3 shots out of the rifle. The large man was only 7 meters away and seeing how fast the bullet speed was. It was game over so it seems. Just than the bullets went flying off and random ways this shocked Arcologia as a 4th bullet skint his face. Soon knives began coming at him however  he was far away enough to dodge them. Still thinking how his bullets get deflected. Another reindeer transportation uint was arriving soon heading back into the town. Arcologia  quickly made haste as he picked up 2 knives to the displeasure of the female Lt and next he picked up his ammo box.

The large man saw this, "oh no you don't". Him and the lieutenant gave chase to him. Arcologia speed was sub par compared to the lieutenant own in every way which  kept them at safe distance but he was not at the speed of the big guy surprisingly. Whom was catching up to him the snow was fucking with thier speed motion. As it began to snow down hard yet again which caused everyone to trend lightly over the snow.  This was a good thing as bullets began to get shot at him and the large guy couldn't catch him as fast as he could have. Arcologia [ Breathing heavily]  also looked to see in the distance a blurry figure aiming at him. The sniper was kneed down but I'm a open position to get a better shot of him. He too was close to the reindeer transportation. However That was not going to stop Arcologia . The reindeer transportation was a mere 6 meters away as it was getting ready to cross the group. Arcologia braced himself as did the large man too whom was to jump onto the moving unit.

Arcologia smiled as he prepared himself to jump onto the moving reindeer transportation. Unit "Now or never baby". just than a smoke bomb was dropped in front of him. This time Arcologia did not stop as he went flying right though it. As his surrounding view was completely cut off for the moment due to the smoke bomb and snow combo he kept going straight ahead. Hearing the unit coming Arcologia stopped as he closed his eyes to get a better earing of the unit. Hearing the unit coming from the right side of him he open his eyes. Just as the smoke started to give out allowing it's thickness to cease. As the unit slowed down as not to get in a crash Arcologia jumps omto the unit.

Looking at the scared driver and not even noticing the kid he said, go now or else I kill you. Fearing Arcologia words the man started to take off in the unit. Before the unit could pick by up motion a knife thrown by the Lt grazed Arcologia face leaving a mirror injury. As the knife went and got stuck in the unit Front shield window Arcologia picked it up. But as he turned around the commodore had just now jumped on it.

@Melly

Last edited by Ghost on Thu May 31, 2018 2:57 am; edited 4 times in total

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly
Soo:

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia looked on as he picked up the knife.He began to eye his surroundings. The reindeer transportation unit stood at 8 and a half feet tall and  7 feet long. All though small it was still big enough to move around in. "paaappaaaa" a little girl screams as the driver tried to turn around however Arcologia quickly stopped him. As the Commodore looked on slowly easing by Arcologia as he pointed the knife.

The Commodore himself stood 6'5 and was able to fit in just fine. The marine took off his jacket as he looked at Arcologia with a death stare. Pirates you all are dirt did you know that. I'm about to end your life young man. Arcologia was at a dead end his only chance was to jump out the unit. Easy said than done the commodore quickly took action as his speed was far over Arcologia's. Quickly going on the offense as he was knocking Arcologia around.

Arcologia tried as he might but couldn't hold up to the commodore might. Arcologia defence was not yet ready for such a force. As Arcologia was laying face down the commodore looked at the little girl with her red hair. Tears in her eyes he made a smiley face at her as her father grew a sign of relief.  The commodore turned around to pick up his jacket as the little girl screams. The commodore quickly turned around too see Arcologia holding the girl at knife point.

The man put the reindeer transportation unit to a halt. As he looked at Arcologia, "please sir no parent should have to buried thier child. I beg of you let her go". A smiling Arcologia looked at him only to laugh as the commodore was clearly anger. With his rage he stepped towards Arcologia but stopped the moment blood started to show from the girl right face cheek.

The commodore looked at him, "you couldn't beat me so you turn to this how foolish. Arcologia smiles as the girl was crying he put the knife in her mouth as he slowly and softly start to stretch her right cheek to a smile. ,"Those whom cry too much should smile more". But to answer your question yes I do. Arcologia stepping  backwards looking at the 2 holding the girl hostage.

"All people say is how glory and great the world government is. I could laugh at that. Nobody mentions how and why they did what they did. Now do they commodore? Arcologia opens his third eye as the driver got freaked out and the commodore eyes grow wider.no matter the age the three eyed people was killed in large numbers innocent people at that. What do you have to say to that ?  Because true I'll die this day but so will she.

He takes the knife out her mouth only to put it to her neck. The father fell to his knees crying. He as did the commodore did as well. The father tried to rush Arcologia as he kicked the father back crashing into the pilot room. Arcologia looked at the commodore. "Well have you anything to say"? The commodore smiled as tears fell down his face.

He looked at Arcologia, "please no more bloodshed we must not waste anymore innocent lives. I'll make a deal with you just name it. Arcologia looked down at him. "A deal you say ok bring back my fallen brothern oh wait you can't can you? Here go another idea thier life for yours kill your self. The commodore smiled, so you saying if I kill myself you will let this  family go?  Do you promise on your life on your kids unborn yet. Very well I'll do it. But remember just don't go killing innocent people. Because a eye for a eye will leave everyone blind.

Arcologia smiles, I promise I won't do nothing unnecessary. The commodore looked as Arcologia slowly put the girl down. He then slide his rifle over to the commodore. This  would have been a great chance to take Arcologia down. However it was not the best thing to do. How many more like Arcologia will come 1 too many he thought.

Beside the government is in need of a change. A life for a life he thought firing the gun in his mouth. As blood went everywhere. But in thst mere moment the commodore thought how it would be to be a bird. Free of worry whom could just fly away. Giving his life so that other's may live is true justice. Time to repent for his sins in the end. Arcologia looked as the girl started crying he walked towards him to check if he was dead. Yes indeed he was he theb looked over at the girl crying. "I want my papaaaaaa!!!!.

He picked up his rifle gun abd ammo box just as the Lt arrived on the scene. "No way no way no way". She rushed over to the fallen soldier as a wounded Arcologia ease by the moaning girl as she began to cry. "Daddy noooo" Arcologia heard this as he got out of the unit. A strong will man he is as he soon disappeared into the new town. Just as the marine sniper arrived too his shock.

Arcologia wounded now in the next town that is Cocoa weed

@Melly

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum