Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t1071-flame-commander-flashback#5458

Act1

The sun was out shinning bright in Venice town. It was a great day for the town folks there. Seeing as the people of the town and the next 2 over came to see amazement at it's finest. As there was a traveling cicrus in town for 1 week only.  The cicrus was full on packed with talented people. Even the underlings had great skills. Cage was walking past as he had to get through in order to get to his small hunt. However he happened to look over at the large crowd gathering in front of the cicrus gate. As he approaches the crowd began to cheer louder and louder. As he made his way to the front viewing the star struck kids watching a clown preform tricks. Cage stopped to view the man in action as he pulled out two knives.

My name Conzonni behold my power of the iron skin. With these two knives I shall throw them directly above me. Next they will fall right down upon my forehead. As he was talking he looked over to see Cage he smiled, as he threw the knives upwards. As the crowd came roaring and shocked at the clown. Soon the knives came tumbling down. Speeding right at the clown forehead the moment before it would land Cage would turn around and walk away. As the crowd jumped with joy at the said events. As Conzonni looked around to see Cage walking off he took a bow starring at Cage as he goes through the crowd. As the crowd separate around the circus. Conzonni goes back into the large tent and pressed his den den. Talking to someone on the other end of it he began to speak.
Heya I made unofficial contact with our first target. The info was right he do favors a cicrus act look.  But I don't see how he could help us. Even though he has a 5 million bounty.

The man on the other side of the den den phone was putting on his tie. As he grabbed his hat and cane he laughed at Conzonni. Listen up Conzonni I know what I'm doing ok, see the thing is. We can't allow you to eat this fruit. You just ain't strong enough and I myself want to keep my ability to swim. So if you excuse me I got a friend to make. Dizzle hung up the snail phone as he made his way out. He looked around as a large crowd was cheering getting ready for some fun. Dizzle began to introduce his act ls to the cicrus world as one after another comes out. He leaves as the show goes on. He proceeds to ho back to his room
He went right over to his lock box and unlock it. Soon he open it to reveal the mera mera fruit inside he smiled, oh yeah it's showtime long live the revolutionary army.

Meanwhile Caga was at his small hunt starring at himself in the mirror.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Dizzle was walking down the street dancing as he looked around. Clearly happy as spring time' he proceeds to go down the long block of a town. He would stop to look up at the moon putting on a pair of his dark shades sun glasses at night for some reason. As he was walking he stopped to see a small hunt in between two bigger side houses.  Looking on as he slowly made his way to the door of the small hunt, ok baby time to change the world. 1 small step at a time.
As Cage was getting ready to get out the mirror he hear a knock! At the door. More than enough the knocking wouldn't stop it kept going an going. Until finally  Cage open it up as he looked to see a business like man with a top hat on. Cage smiled a unfriendly smile.  Can I help you with someone my dear man. Cage looked on as the man let himself into his home,. Csge looked, on, plesse come right on in why don't you.  Dizzle looked  around the small hunt of Cage's than went right too the kitchen and picked up a empty bowl. My my my isn't that instresting. You seem to be all out of food but luck will have it I got plenty. What do you say dinner at my Place.
Csge looked at the man clearly not even shocked at the man entering his home. Still looking at the man, welcome to my small but humble home its not much but still. I see you invited me to dinner at yours but I must decline you see. I've already have eaten and I really only eat when I'm hungry. So please I now must ask of you to leave.
Dizzle looked at the jester clearly in awe, ok ok ok listen here baby I really need to invite you too dinner it's a must who doesn't want a celebrity over. You see I'm fascinated with stories and you have a big bounty. Even if you still a unknown. So just come have dinner with yo boy will ya.
Cage walked to the door clearly displeased but smiling. Look I'll go with you just this once however I don't plan on joining your cicrus at all. Now than let's go if we are done here. Cage stood by the door as Dizzle smiled walking out the door as Cage follows behind. Dizzle told Cage to follow him as they made their way to his house. Dizzle began to analyze Cage from head to toe even his body language and his speech pattern. Cage looked on at Dizzle and began to do the same as Cage was thinking he best be on his graud. Because this guy is clearly up to something major like getting him to join his freak show.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Dizzy and Cage both walked looking up at the moon as it shined so brightly down at them. The stars filled the rest of the night sky in a flesh. Dizzy looked over at Cage, so your good at magic tricks right?
Cage kept walking as he replied, I haven't a clue of what you talking about. Dizzy stopped as he looked at him as they had arrived at his tent home. Which was on the other side of the cicrus tent. As Dizzy opens the door he smiled at Cage, oh I think you do. I saw you putting on a show for that crowd earlier. Its the whole reason I had Conzonni go out there. Cage looked at the man clearly displeased, tell me what is your name? Dizzy looked on as he told Cage his now soon the 2 was inside. In the giant tent was like an apartment a 1 bed room rich apartment. The two took sits at the table as a meal was already made. Cafe usually che k things but for now he was playing along. Just to see what was this guy up too. Cage looked on as Dizzy began to eat nothing major however Cage started to grow bored. I'll hate to be a pest but I really should be leaving so I'll be going. Dizzy didn't say a word as Cage tired to get up but he couldn't move. Cage started to get mad but was still smiling. My movements I can't move what did you do too me you clown? Dizzy smiled as he stood upon the table. He than got down and tool out a spray can and started to shake it. Let me level with you your a wanted man and so am I but get this. I could use a guy like you a know". So I'll tell you what I'll give you a flaming gift from the revolutionary army and you in return could help us out. Cage looked as he tried to break free, sorry not interested in y'all world turning events now let me go. Dizzy screamed a loud shout. He than walked over to Cage as he sprayed him in the face. Cage moving his head back as he started to cough. He looked up at Dizzy feeling lightheaded and dizziness. Asking what he did to h just now? As Dizzy explains to him it was knock out gas in a spray can and he impressed Cage was still up. Dizzy than open a box and stared at a strange fruit. It was red and spiky looking as he took it out. Dizzy looked at Cage, are you ready Flame Commander because i'm about to change your life. Cage fading to black mouth was open as the fruit was getting stuffed in. Before fainting a small bite was taking by force. As Dizzy was making Cage chew it. Cage than fainted as Dizzy started to dance.

4Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:21 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Cage  trying to open his eyes but finding it hard to do as the knock out gas was still in him. He began to have a little flashback of his own. As he was entertaining the crowd as he was doing magic tricks. Doing jaw dropping stunts with his cards. He looked through the cheering town folk as he amazed them. Cage was smiling as he finished up his trick. People began to talk amongst themselves of how the cicrus was coming to town.  But within the crowd was none other than the revolutionary general Conan Castle.  Whom was wearing his regular clothes but he looked completely different. As the show was over Cage made his way away from the crowd. Conan Castle was following close behind. Cage picked up on this as he began to try and lose jim. As Conan Castle was hot on his trail Cage made a turn into the alley. As Conan turned into the alley there stood a blowed up balloon version of Cage. Conan smiled thinking out loud that he got away. Cage began to come too as he remembered seeing Dizzy face from somewhere. Waking up Cage looked around as he saw a sign saying come outside. He got up and was clearly mad but smiling still. Drizzy he's gonna pay for this.
Cage jumped up off the bed but as he tried to walk he noticed himself falling over. As he fell down he was in the push up position.Thinking, what the hell just happened am I still weak from that knock out gas As Cage was trying to get back up he happened to look at his lower half. To see that both feet's was made of pure fire from the angles on down. Cage shocked at this turn of events but did remember giving force feed some type of nasty ass fruit. He soon was slowly but able to put himself back together as he got up. Cage did not say a word as he looked around to see it was him and a bed but he was in a much smaller tent. He balled his fist than released it slowly as a small fire canme out widen his eyes even more. Cage remember Dizzy said he would give him fire power but this was incredible to say the least. He than proceeded to walk out the tent as the sun was beaming down on the landscape. Dizzy looked up at him as he was smiling he took off his coat and top hat. Putting his hands up. Now let's see if I made the right choice in picking you bud.
Cafe smiled at him as he walked over standing 50 meters away from him. Right choice you say and what if I'm not the said choice. Dizzy frowned, than I'll break your neck no questions asked and start anew with someone else. Caged looked on as he engaged Dizzy.

5Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:44 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Cage started to run around Dizzy sizing him up as Dizzy stood there putting his hands  up in a martial arts stance. As Cage was closing in a small group of soldiers 50 in total was approaching them surrounding the area.
Bravo Leader Lil Man signals his men to prepare to fire as some will storm in.
As Cage tries to land his punches Dizzy was countering them however Cage was able to land 10 out of the 23 punches thrown. Dizzy than jumped up knocking Cage back who tripped over his feet turning into fire again. Dizzle looked on,  Seems like you haven't learned to control the fruit yet. I'll give you a hint think happy thoughts. That shouldn't be bad for a act in my cicrus right. Dizzy was walking towards Cage as he was getting up off the floor. He looked than smiled as Dizzle got within 10 meters of Cage " Cage tried to throw a leaping punch only going 3 meters however Cage let out a fire fist like attack. Dizzy cover his face as he jumped back. Just than the soldiers surrounded them as Dizzy was holding his arm he looked up at them. the royal grauds huh" I wonder how we'll get out of this one aye Cage. Cage was still looking at his hand smiling as it was made out of  fire clearly in golfed with his new found strength. Dizzy began to talk to Cage but Cage was in his own world. As Dizzle ran towards the soldiers and started to fight Cage began to look around his entire body walking back and forth. Meanwhile Dizzy was taking out the soldiers and had their numbers down to 30.
Cage looked on remembering what Dizzy said as he smiled. This guy just gave me the mera mera no mi but why I ask? Looks like I'll be finding out really soon on yeah this is about to get epic. With this power I'll be unstoppable. Logia type devil fruit users are rare so yeah. By the time Cage came too around 25 soldiers remained as Dizzy was holding his right arm which was burned. Cage walked in front of him. Asking could he join the fight which Dizzy replies why the hell not.

Cage looked on as Dizzy stood back as Cage looked the soldiers tried to surround him. However thinking of good times he waved his arms in a Luna moon type way causing his fire to take action. As Cage smiled he looked on and full control, whatever happens next is on y'all got me. So who's first to go bye bye. 5 soldiers than ran at him as Cage stood 9 meters away he throw his fist forward. As a fire ball blast out at the said targets. Going well past his intended targets reaching 15 meters blasting the 5 soldiers plus 3 more away. This left the others in a state of panic as they started to retreat. Seeing as they was going against the mera mera no mi user. Cage smiled as he walked back over to Dizzy, just tell me who in the hell are you.
Dizzy looked at him,  for starters  my name is not Dizzy it's Conan Castle I'm a Revelationary General

6Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Act 1 complete Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As Cage had his fist balled up it was on fire but it soon went out after Cage slowly open his hand spreading his fingers. Cage looked at Dizzy as Dizzy was getting up off the floor. Damn that was one hell of a show you put on. So you sure you don't want to join up with me and mines? Anyway yeah as I was saying I'm not a ring master infact this whole cicrus is not well a cicrus. Cage looked at him, how the hell how you say that so calmly? On top of that what's your real name and who are you people? Dizzy looked at Cage as he appeared impatiently waiting on his answer. Dizzy smiled as he stood up, my name is Conan Castle and I'm a revelationary general get me. I was sent here to take out this here kingdom.Meeting you here was by pure luck and boy was I Lucky for me meeting you. My cicrus is really a cover up. That's my base of operation understand me. Arcologia Cage I truly need your help more than you know. I'll explain everything on our way to Laven town.
Cage believe it or not just keept on laughing" shaking his head laughing., and I thought I had my secrets you know something count me in this could be fun. But don't think I'll go join up with the revolutionary army or anything. Conan smiled, not at all he said jokingly"now let's go there's much to be done.
Cage and Conan made it back to Conan tent house as Conzonni was waiting for them. well oh well good to have you aboard for our mission. But could you be trusted your a pirate after all. But nobody knows much about you before than huh big boy. Cage looked at him grin smiling, too be frank I know very little of myself as well. But when I do find out something new I'll be sure to tell you or not.
Conan laughs at the 2,not to break up your little heart to heart moment but I need medical care fast. Conzonni looked, oh my is this a Hugh fire burn did this guy do it? Conan looked on, yes but know this our new friend here is still learning how to use his devil fruit. Sure he could unleash a wild fire. But truth be told fire is more useful when you could control it. Now give the order we is to leave tonight Off too Laven town we go.
Cage looked on as he could hear people talking outside so he went to go take a look. But once he made it to the voices all he saw was 2 elephants. As they looked at him Cage cover his eyes as his third eye open before he closed it again. Oh great I could hear the animal talking again. Damn this weirdness of mines.

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Act 2 begins Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The night was nearly over as the sun started to make it's way though the dawn sky. The operation base was already at Laven Town it didn't take long but a 3 hour walk. It the ride has everyone on edge because the kingdom knows who they are now. But Conan wanted to know how just how did they know. Whom the cicrus really was someone in his ranks could be a double agent for the kingdom government. Deep within his thoughts Conan was about this. As Cage walks up to him handing him a glass of tea.Cage took a sit across from him as they was waiting for the tent to get set up. Cage said nothing at first as he was holding his tea looking into, so tell me why you give me the devil fruit. Something like this doesn't make sense you know. I'll understand if it was a unknown fruit. But its the Mera mera no mi for peak sakes. Conan remain calm for the most part as he listen to him taking a deep breath. He smiled a sad but happy smile, listen up it was like I was expecting you to come around. Like I said it was luck you see the thing is we could benefit off each other. I gave you that devil fruit because you will need it. I know all about you Arcologia Cage.Cage looked at him, what do you mean by that? Conan took a sip of his tea, I mean I know you from that three eyed race and I'm so sorry as to what happened too you all. Cage eyes grew wide, but how did you know about that. Cage grew discombobulated at such a thing.Conan started to laugh, listen it's okay I saw you a while back years ago you was cp5 then. It was around the time I got promoted shit crazy how I'll meet a three eye person. Your numbers so small now it's  crazy at it's worst   Cage looked up at the morning sun as time went by on the two talking. But to answer your question I gave you that devil fruit so that you could do Justice with it. If world gets around a three eyed person was going around taking on anyone that would put fear in the government. Your ability to read the polygraph is amazing think about what you could unleash upon the world. Plus by you taking on the government directly I could no the revolutionary could do what we do as well. Get stronger Arcologia Cage you will need too. Anyhow tomorrow is the day we take over Laven town. We not much in numbers but power wise we could beat them. So I leave you to your thinking brother good luck and good night.

As Conan walked away he had Cage thinking about things life in general. He than balled his right fist up as he smiled fire was formed.

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The night was young as Cage looked up at the big bright moon. He than looked down out at the desert sand. He placed rocks and boulders everywhere as some was even smoking. He was training his devil fruit power as Cage was breathing in and out. He got back in his butterfly stand as he light his arms and back on fire. He than balled his fist up as he let off his fire ball. It's massive size was that of at least 15 meters as it hit the boulder blast it back. Cage looked at his hands than began to wonder how to turn into pure fire. That was a another day's work. He returned to his tent to rest the rest of the night away.

The morning was young as Conan had gather the small band of rebels no more than 50 as Cage came out. He looked around as The rebels was gathering thier weapons Cage looked. Is this  even enough to fight a kingdom or no. Conan looked, Number does not win wars power do now let's go Cage me and you will scout the area before we attack once we do that it's go time. The rebel was on stand by as the 2 went about the mission. Meanwhile head graud Deshawn Rattles was in town preparing to gather the weapons which was to arrive at any moment. Ducking on top of a large building within the town looking at the head graud Deshawn Rattles he seemed familiar to Cage. Talk about a face from the past he used to be a rear admiral almost promoted to vice. So thus is where he went to aye. More soldiers began to appear as Conan looked around thier numbers was at least over 250 and plus they fire power was epic. Conan looked uncomfortable, I'm calling off the attack we won't win a fight head on. We need to return if I didn't know better I'll say they was getting ready to attack us.
Just than Conzonni appeared talking to the head graud shocking Conan. He was truly shocked by this as Conzonni was the mole in the group . Conan took in a deep breath" as he knew what had to be done to his former friend. Listen tonight a shipment will come in it will hold thier weaponary. We need to get a hold of that it will give us the fighting chance we need. But what we saw today we will not speak of it to anyone ioo take Conzonni out got that Cage now let's go. Cage said nothing as he knew all too well of betrayal. Cage balled up his fist as they made thier way back to the camp soggy to plan on attacking the kingdom weaponary. Tomorrow was the day it will began. Cage couldn't help but think that.

9Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Kingsmen were busy gathering the king belongings as he was getting ready to set off. Where the  king was going only Deshawn and a certain few knew of. Deshawn was a former marine commodore whom was promoted to rear admiral and could have been a vice so the story goes. Nowadays he is head graud at Lavender Kingdom where crime rate dropped to a mere 13 percent. Deshawn was pacing back and forth as he was waiting on the shipment of weaponary to arrive. He had planned to link up with others to plan a full scale attack on the rebels. Deshawn knew full well what a rebellious could lead to. He saw his fair share of how things would go down. He is keen on protecting this here kingdom from such a fate.

Ring ring ring!!!  Ring ring ring.... Hello this  is officer Rattles, where are you all with my weapons. The other voice on the other side explain it had a short delay but was back on track. This had Deshawn on edge as the king was getting ready to departure. Listen up lieutenant I'll leave you in charge I best be getting to the king side under no other law is you to leave here. Without finishing up the weapons check got that. Lieutenant Piggy Banks shouted sir yes sir as Deshawn took his leave.
Soon enough 3 hours later the shipment made it's way to the warehouse as Cage and Conan was on stand by with other rebels. Conzonni was amongst them as Conan gave him a playful but dirty look. Conan rised his hand as to get ready to signal for the attack. The weaponary carriage was within 32 meters of the warehouse. Thankfully it was not heavily grauded. Alright this is it once we take their weapons for ourselves we will have a chance. To fight the good fight but be warned we are a small number of 25 maximum number is 75. However we have the flane commander with us so Cage try not to blow up the gun powder. The crowd started to lowly giggle as Cage looked on. Well than good luck you all let's do this. Just as the carriage was about to enter the warehouse Conan jumped down on it. Thus cause the carriage to almost crash.  As the carriage got back on track calling in back up. Under attack I repeat under attack... what the hell is that aaaahhhh!!! Just as the call was going out a fire blast hit the carriage as Conan jumped off flipping it over. Soldiers began running towards the crash site as rebels jumped down on the incoming soldiers. Explosions could be heard throughout the town as locals started to call first help. Cage looked around as he lead the rebels inside as Conan and the others started raiding the carriage taking all the weapons. Conzonni looked on as he was talking to Conan Conan didn't say a word. Just as Conzonni turned his back Conan picked up a gun and pulled a air trigger on it. With the mission complete Cage burned down the warehouse and the group made it's escape. As word reached Deshawn Rattles of what went down.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
WWWHHHAATTT!!! I was just there you piece of shits. Like just just there how did this happen Getting reports of the attacks that just happened on his weapon warehouse. Head graud Deshawn was not happy. He started to post more active soldiers on duties around the kingdom. As the king was away on a government request. Deshawn was sitting in his office going over battle plans. As his mole told him all he needed to know so he thought. As Deshawn was getting reports of a flame willing man teaming up with them. Could he be there for good or just a passerby. Either way it goes report that the Flame willing man had a clown like attire. This struck Deshawn as he only knew 1 person like that so far and that was ex Cp member Arcologia Cage. However he did not have fire willing powers. Deshawn Rattles was certain no devil lived in him. However time changes and sobdies people. He began to order his soldiers to prepare to set outvas it was time to do something about this rebel problem of he's.
Meanwhile back at the rebel base everyone was celebrating thier victory. But it was not without Conan keeping his eyes on both Conzonni and Cage. Conan had plan to kill Conzonni but Cage was still up in the air. He looked on as he yell for everyone to listen up. He smiled as he grabbed a gun, Now is the time to strike while thier weaponary and defense in general are low. The king will be dead by sun rise we need to go on the attack. However as we stand now we are tired its best we rest because later on around the p.m we will own thus kingdom it will fall. Cage smiled awaiting his chance to get even closer to his goals at large and that was to take out the government nobto make them feel what he been feeling for so long. Cage balled up his as he put it in the air. Everyone looked at him as he lit his fist up. Do you all see this do you good I'll tell you this. This is the fire that will heat of Tomorrow don't ever forget that. This is the flames that will never go out and will always burn bright. Don't you all ever forget that. I plan on leaving after this I'm no staying. For I have my own ways of doing things. However hopefully our path crosses again in a brighter future a better tomorrow. This day we will rise for what is right believe you me I will see you all again.

Soon everyone was off to rest as Conzonni got a call but he did not answer it. Finally the dsy of awakening was at hand. It was time to put thier plan in action it was time to kill the king of Lavender Kingdom.

11Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Part 3 began Tue May 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The sun was beaming high as the rebels was preparing to attack the castle. Loading up on the weapons they gather was a major win for this. This would put them on even grounds for the most part. Cage was outside the tent meditating. He was also doing breathing exercises as well this would help him control his fire more. Conan yelled to everyone to gather around as he had a speech to give. He prepared himself as each member gathered around including Conzonni. Cage looked on as Conan worlds came about.
.For as long as wars have been fought, great military leaders have been able to use the power of the pulpit to motivate their troops. The right words delivered in the right way at the right time have helped to turn the tide when morale was suffering, when casualties were high and ammo was low. So I'll do my best to say what I have to say at this very moment.
The rebels bean to sheer as as speech went on,. . "The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a nation of rebellion and our commitments around the world. The cost of freedom is always high, but revolutionaries have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission. Our goal is not the victory of might, but the vindication of right; not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom, here in this hemisphere, and, we hope, around the world. God willing, that goal will be achieved." So land me your hand and let us take thst 1 step forward into a better tomorrow.
The rebels went nuts as Conan got finished with his speech. Cage was about to go up to him until Conzonni did. Looking at Conan face to Face he shamefully said. You know looking back we came a long way. But I'm afraid my jealous self have cause a misup. Conan looked but said nothing as Conzonni continued, It matter not what I did over these last few years. For I did alot good or bad. However I'll right a wrong right now. I could tell you the king is not there you would be wasting your time. I do apologize Conan.
Conan looked than started to laugh, Well it's a good  thing you told me but the past is the past. Make  it up by helping us now. By truly helping us out ok now let's go.
Cage overheard the entire conversation but just walked away. Meanwhile A tip off gave Deshawn the heads up as he started to prepare his forces. The battle for Lavender Kingdom was at hand. He did not plan to lose this fight not 1 single round.

12Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Wed May 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The rebels make thier advance towards the castle as the sun was high and it was 12 p.m. The back up for the Lavender Kingdom was all set and on its way. It will be 3 full hours to get here. Cage and gang will have 2 and a half hours to take out the head graud.... Conan looked as he was displeased with what he just heard. Clearly mad thinking it would be best to just retreat for now... Cage on the other hand walked in on the 2 smiling, good the king is not in the kingdom. Perfect I might add. This will work out for us in the end. Conan looked at him a little happy, work out like how. The whole damn plan is useless now. Without the king there why attack. Cafe laughs, because nos de can plan a mole getting close to the king. Do you both want to know how easy. By taking out his most trustworthy friend Deshawn Rattles. Once we do that one of you impose as him than strike the king down once the chance present itself. So any words to the wise you can say it now.
Conan cheers st the young Cage, right Deshawn have to be his most trusted person. After all he head of security. Conan looked at Conzonni as did Cage, so are you ready to right your wrong my old friend. Conzonni looked as he put it fingers through his hair. Yeah I am I was born ready.
Soon the rebels was on the move as they enter the kingdom territory. Staying within a small group they was able to take out each graud that got in thier way. Cage Conan and Conzonni son started to make noise. Cage began to burn down a house as it's smoke with up in the hair. So the flames followed. Conan began to use his hand to hand easily taking out graud after graud. This was going pretty well. As loud booms could be heard from the rebels fire power. The trio began making thier way to the castle front gate. As the rebels split up making noise in the best way they can. Panic started to hit the streets as houses was on fire. The trio made it to the front gate but stopped as there was someone waiting. With his long blade sitting across his shoulder he stared at them. As he waved his hand to the castle grauds to go counter the rebels and help the town folk. Deshawn than throw his giant blade in the air at least 30 meters. As it came crashing down breaking into the ground itself. Deshawn looked at them grinning under his mask, well well well if thus what you call freedom it's a joke. I don't understand how somebody could cause my kingdom to suffer in pain. Cage lit his hand on fire as Deshawn eyes was shocked. Next Conan smiled, no pain gain if you could understand me. He then stood in a martial arts formation. Conzonni looked than pulled out his 2 twins cap guns.

13Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Wed May 02, 2018 10:29 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Cage, Canon and Conzonni all was watching Deshawn as the 4 didn't say a word. The only noise could be heard is the ongoing battle behind them. Cage looked as the head graud started walking towards them. Conan got ready as Deshawn flung right at them grabbing his blade. Conzonni started to shoot at him 6 shots in each gun. Firing a total of 4 times each. Deshawn would be blocking the shots with his blade. As Cage and Conan jumped out of the way Deshawn swung his blade barley hitting them. As Cage jumped back 7 meters from him he balled his fist up. He than lunches his fire blast at him. Deshawn jumped 15 meters I'm the aired dodging it as he then came crashing down at Cage. Before he could land Conan jumped at him tackling him mid air out the air. As Cage and Conzonni circle around the 2 to find openings. Deshawn and Conan began thier battle as Deshawn blade gave him the upper hand. But Cage even out the playing field and so did Conzonni. As Deshawn started to swing his blade at Conan Conzonni reloaded his guns firing emptying the whole chambers. As Deshawn blade blocked most if them. 1 struck him in the neck. Just as Conan punched him in the face. Cage jumped up, 9 meters launching his fire blast at Deshawn as he held up halos blade. This knocked jim back as he went sent flying.
Cage smiled, give it up you lost buddy last warning. Still on the ground but in a turtle stance he started laughing grabbing his sword getting up. He looked at them as his face was burned over his right ear and forehead. He began to breathe heavily "huff" "huff" "huff" "huff"..  I see you all have special gifts. Conan you really good with hand to hand but the thing is I could reck you 1 on 1 your buddy there with the gun is no problem I could take him as well. But its this guy with that damn fire power. Tell me is it magic or the mera mera demon lives within you?
He stood up pointing his sword at Cage evil smiling. Cage looked as he too was smiling, wouldn't you like to know come find out you government dog. Deshawn laughed as he said,  I too have a demon in me and oh boy this devil is pissed. It's a loan type you know. I could show you better than tell you. Just than his skin began to turn too the color green as his legs grown 4 feet more. He began to grown wings which was 8 feet long as he grew antennas out his forehead and a claw beat from his mouth. Soon he was standing 13 feet in height as he now had mantis claws. As he picked up his blade with his 2 3 favor claws hands. He looked at think. As the 3 guy ready he said, ready for round 2 the last round?

Last edited by Ghost on Sun May 13, 2018 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

14Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Sun May 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Conan looked up as Cage and Conzonni was still kneeled on the ground. As they looked up at the 10 feet mantis man staring down at them. Cage stood up walking next to Conan as he glared at Deshawn. Smiling as they prepared themselves. Cafe laughs, listen this guy a bug and I'm fire let me at him just give me cover you got it. We could win this if we play our cards right. Conan looked at Cage with his fist balled hand, burn baby burn. Just than Conzonni yelled, look out look out look outttt!!!. As Deshawn came crashing down upon them. As Conan just in time pushed Cage out the way taking most of the hit. This caused Cage to take mirror damage as Conan took major damage. Cage was rolling over before stopping just as Deshawn was about to deliver a killing blow to Conan Conzonni began to shoot at him. Distracting hike as bullets would fly off his exoskeleton armor body. But it did leave mirror damage marks on him. Deshawn how dare you, you fool I'll kill you. Conzonni looked at him smiling as he dropped his 2 hand guns. Pulling out a semi tommy gun.This tommy gun was a class C weapon which was gifted to him by Deshawn. He pointed the gun at him, that's the point. he began to fire the 50 rounds within the gun at Deshawn. As Deshawn was covering himself trying to get to Conzonni. Cage than got up as he slowly made his way towards Conan. Seeing Conan holding his side was blood was coming out. Seeing the pain he was in Cage removed Conan hand placing hisbon the wound. He than burned Conan causing the blood to stop as the wound was burned fried. I'm no doctor but that's the best I can do. Conan looked at him slowly standing up, thanks now let's go help Conzonni while we still can. Conzonni was than knocked backwards 9 meters as he was trying to reload. Deshawn tried to jump on him while he was doing that but just than a fire blast came his way. Knocking him down. Seeing as he was about 10 meters up high he came crashing down in flames. Conan rushed to help get Conzonni up with little strength he had. Screaming could be heard as Deshawn was trying to put out the fire on him after taking major damage. Cage looked as he was prepared to throw another one but he too was starting to run low on energy. Deshawn than throw his Blade at Cage as it was coming at him. Conan jumped up with a flying kick knocking it down. Conzonni was done loading back up his tommy gun as Conan got into his martial art stance as Cage balled up his fist. As fore was covering it he looked at both Conzonni and Conan nodding his head. The trio than rushed A kneeling and wounded Deshawn.

15Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage  Empty Re: Flame Commander (Flashback) voyage Sun May 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Deshawn started to move in on them but Conzonni quickly released shots at him by the duo. Causing Deshawn to fall back fast as he was hit yet again. Conan incaged him as he was able to sneak bybhim while the shots was coming at him. This allowed him to ease over by the blade which he picked up. Deshawn looked at Conan as he lifted the blade. Deshawn angerly said, only fools try to out smart the wise man. the trio began to close in on him surrounding him. Deshawn would try to jump up as Cage jumped on his back. Deshawn looked as he tried to knock him off him. Nearly job done with that Conzonni began to shot at Deshawn again as this dike a few bullets was able to hit Deshawn wings his left 1. Pain was sure to follow as he was now flying off balance. A loud roar could be heard as Cage grabbed his antennas. Conan soon jumped in the air lunching the blade at Deshawn. It hit hike right in the uncovered belly of Deshawn and by seeing this Conan falling back to the ground jumps up again kicking the blade inside Deshawn as it came flying out the other side. Deshawn spoon would fall to the ground. As Cage smiled he balled up his fist and punched Deshawn right in his open wound in his back. Next using most of his remaining strength Cage began to let his flames out inside him. Burning him inside out. Falling off him as Deshawn started to turn back to his human form. Laying on the ground Cage put his hand up. Smiling as Conan slide down holding his burned side. Looking at Conan Conzonni started to wonder as he started to walk towards Cage whom was getting up. Just as Cage made it to his knees Deshawn burnt up self stood up with shins blade in his hand. He lunched at the weaken Cage  aiming to kill him. Cage looked as him and Conan was both shocked to see Conzonni body impaled by the blade Cage took Conzonni tommy gun and at point blank range lit his ass up. Deshawn body dropped as Cage was still aiming ayes him with the now empty gun. Cage looked at Conzonni kneeling down to him as Conan made his way over.Conzonni breathing heavily, you know I've done alot.. Of things in my life.... But seeing you murk.. Murk tryst guy gave me chills. Hold on my tommy gun considered it a apology gift my friend. He looked at Conan as he began to speak. He opened his mouth but words was not coming out. As Conan looked and was about to tell him to speak up. However he didn't because what was understanding don't need to be explained. Cage and Conan looked on as Conzonni eyes slowly closed but only thus time for good. Cage was clearly pissed as other rebels members began to show up. The battle was open but the war has just started.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum