Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

31What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:28 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Tumblr_nehgh402081rl9sqto1_1280

Moving her arms, Melissa would take a deep breath. "Your a talent Kuro, but after this is done, your coming with me, Moira's gonna woop yo ass" Melissa said as she bumped into Kuro in a friendly manner. "Revs can take it up with me". The old man would give a soft smile. "Deal, I've missed that womans scoldings" He laughed. With a few more words, Melissa would head out. Locating Acno on the west side of the building was an easy feat. "Nice timing, So its about time I filled you in on whats been going on." Melissa said. "Perrington, its an orginisation I've been tracking for months now, to the public eye, they are a good organisation, charity functions, helping the poor and all that, but they are even deeper in the black market. Not many people know about it, in fact, If it weren't for my capture of Bisco, I'd not know anything about them either. They used to have their paws on Drum, but I soon put a stop to that, when I took out the King and Queen they lost their hold. It seems now they want Water 7 and have a large share of Baltigo. I wouldn't put it past them to be working under the four Warlords of Baltigo" Melissa said. "In these warehouses, they hold illegal goods, from drugs to slaves, but we can't just go and liberate them. We need proof and if we start breaking down doors..well they'd know we were coming" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said to her comrade.

"According to the Revolutianary army, they have spies everywhere, and the last bit of information they managed to recieve, is that the Sorceror, who goes by the name of Vael has contracts signed by the mayor to Perrington. If we can get our hands on those, they provide information that Perrington is the share holders of these warehouses, that they control them. When we have, that we can liberate them and prove that Perrington isn't as clean as they make out, even the marines won't be able to ignore this evidence" Melissa said. "The problem is, these people aren't weak, they have been doing this for years and their heads are powerful. This Vael is one of them, we can't just walts in, if we act stupidly and kill all the civilians he holds, my title will probably be revoked, I can't afford to lose it just yet" The Queen of snow uttered.

"We need to locate the guys stronghold, where he goes, right now, the civilians of Water 7 are under his control and are sweeping the entire island for me. It probably won't take them long to locate the ship, I'v already sent a message to Darius, he just got back to the ship, he's taking it to one of the near by islands to keep it and himself safe" The Queen spoke. "Now, what we need to do is find this guys place and find the contracts, thats where your unique capabilities come in. I need you to search the entirety of Water 7 to find some indication of Vaels location, and then find his safehouse. I'd assume Vaels still outside searching. If we can get back to the mayors building, we can start using your ghosts from there" Melissa said. That was the cue for them to begin heading to the Mayors office, already Melissa noted the vast amount of people beginning to pour in to the warehouse district.

@Ghost

32What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:39 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
He would blow smoke as he listens on at her story. Looking over to see she was indeed paranoid at what was happening to her home. He would put the cigar out as he blew his last smoke. "Perrington you say seems like they want it all. You also mention warlords what do you mean by that. Plus if these people are who you say they are then we might have to play it safe. So let's locate him if he is around here I guarantee I will find him in no time. But just so you know cap'n I truly won't be fighting on the front lines as I use to after this is over. But about my hollows sure they can help how do you think I know so much about shit that goes down around Drum."  

He would start to walk towards the mayor building. Assuming she walking with him. He was vegan to summon his spy hollows. 8 butterfly like ghost that could move at high speeds. Not to forget he could use this ability 5 times over but that would leave him open to be attacked. As he looks to her he would point for them to start their search of the crazy hypnotizing man. "You see cap'n I could use this hollow net- no ghost network of mines. As my minions do my bidding. However, if you truly want this to work. I will need to be in a compete trends. As I could see and hear what they could see and hear. But seeing throughout 80 eyes is a pain at times. So once we get to the mayor place pretty much watch my body please."

He would smile as he looks over to see people a large group coming their way. "Right now I don't see him. I could still see with this number of hollow flying about. But first we need to get past this group. I'll follow your lead." He said as his hollow began to fly around him.

@Melly

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

33What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"You'll fight where I tell you to fight" was Melissa's only reply as the duo moved forth. She wondered where this man got the idea that he had any say in how he acted when under her command. Perhaps she had been too soft upon him. That would certainly have to change. Though right now, his uses far outweighed his uselessness and with his abilities to utilize his ghosts in such a way, well, it was something that was needed. "No need to explain your abilities Acno, your not the first person I'v come across in my life time with that exact power" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said. It would seem though that Andrew had perished somewhere, perhaps that bullet wound had ended his life. Alas this was of no concern to Melissa as the duo continued onwards.

"Troublesome" Melissa said as the large group would begin to head in their direction. Though a rather humerous scene would take place. Melissa being 5"3 inches, her carrying the much larger man was a sight to behold. She moved quickly, without wasting a single step, her hand would grasp the back of the mans collar, while her second hand would grasp as low as she could actually reach, with her petite yet powerful legs and the ability of Soru, she would push into the air, with the use of Geppo to allow a secondary step, the duo would touch down upon one of the nearest rooftops which is where Melissa would place the man down. "We should stick to the rooftops, this guys hypnotism, It could be connected. We can't afford to be seen" The Queen of snow uttered.

She wouldn't take much more time to explain, instead she pushed forward at a run, the breeze gently rushing across her face. "This man....he's got everyone" Melissa would say after ten minutes of running. It would be difficult to avoid everyone, even some of the rooftops had now been occupied. "It might not be possible to get to the mayors building without taking a few of them down. No killing them, just knocking them out" Melissa would say, looking to Acno. "Got it, no killing just K.Oing"

@Ghost

34What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Although her response was exactly what was to be expected he would laugh. Seeing as she hasn't a clue of what is in his mind. As they were walking she was quick to say she knows how his power work. No, she only knows of the basic to it. But what this devil fruit can do is far more powerful. As he was thinking to himself of all the goods that this group of people has must be worth a lot. Plus if he helps take them down now they would not be a problem later. But first, he had projects to compete and little does Melissa know she was in his top 3.

As she began to outspeed he looks on. Not too far behind but still had ways to go. As he was right behind them as they landed on the rooftop of a warehouse. As she told him it was best to knock them out and not kill them. He looks on with a smile. "Listen cap'n I don't know what you're planning but you got to understand. I'll only fight personally if and only if I have to. As you may know, I've gotten into cybernetics as of late and is working on wings. I plan on building a perfect creation. I'll start with my very own blood and that is Acnologia. I say this to you now because if we truly intend to take out an underworld emperor then we need all the might we can get."

He looks on at her as 5 normal humans were walking up to them. He quickly punched 2 in their guts aiming to knock them out. As he looks at Melissa the look in his eyes changed. "So either you're with me on this or get out of my way."

He would stand by waiting in her to move.

@Melly

35What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

She didn't have time for this, yet it seemed as though Acno was not going to heed her words. For a captain, there was nothing worse. It would seem the building they had landed upon was now taken up with a total of five people. Though Acno quickly dispatched two, in this time Melissa would have already taken care of the remaining three, giving her hand a gentle blow. Now, she cared little for this mans side experiments, in all honestly he could go on and do whatever it was he wanted to do. "I'm not sure you understand your role here" Melissa said. Though she did not really have the time for such nonsense. Melissa was unable to stand the disrespect that constantly came from her crew mate. She was the Captain. "Since meeting, you have been bested by me every turn, in every single bout, I have held back almost all of my power" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user uttered. Her hands clenching gently. "Yet these loses seem to do nought for that large head of yours" She said shaking her head. "I don't care to have to work for the respect of those I'v pitied"

As she uttered the word pitied, she would begin to walk forward, closing the meagre one meter gap between herself and Acno. "But what I do care about is those who have my back" She said, her eyes filled with fire. "The way you speak to me,  that all changes right now. Here is the final word Acnolodgia Cage. I am Melissa Devaroux, The Queen of Winter, Frost Witch and Shichibukai of the marines. Captain of the Winter wonderland Pirates and Captain of you, So I dare you, right now, Speak to me in a manner befitting my position, Or I will tear you apart, limb by limb right now" The Queen of Winter uttered. Now her old idle threats from before had done little to curve the way this man had spoken to her in the past. Something was different this time, something had certainly changed that was for sure.

Melissa Devaroux was not to be trifled with. She had held back her wrath many times before, but after the events of Jordsand, Melissa was no longer willing to be spoken down to, she was not going to allow someone so pathetic, so weak to act like her superior. She did not need his help, she utilized him because it was better and more preferable than acting on her own, returning to her old nature,  focusing on her own was well within her power, So the "scarecrow" the Ghost manipulator and the man directly in front of her had better chose his words properly, she was ready to end him. If he sneered, if he laughed, if he did anything bar prove to her right now that he understood her, that he knew that she would not hesitate to end his disrespectful little life, then she would show him no mercy.

@Ghost

36What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:28 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As he looks to her he seemed a little confused at her motives. As he took off the hoodie of the robe his wounded face was out in the open. As he pointed to it he looks on without a doubt he would smile. "Disrespect you say not even the smallest. Understand this is how I talk in general. No pun intended because I am your general. You're second in command am I not. Drum most wanted is my least favorite of my names. I disrespected the man who have powers like yours and even the Phantom raiders. I whooped 2 of they asses at that. So don't say I don't hold my own or even disrespect you because I don't. But what I do is put my life in your hands at all times. Which got my body looking like this granted its still in one piece."

He would hold his hand up ever so close to her face only to stop mere inches away. With a big smile from ear to ear he would say."Cap'n I test you because you're not allowed to be weak. I just you because your the strongest person I know. So do you ever wanted why oh my I never mentioned I have to find Allison and that I need to create the perfect Alice Doll? Well then if you didn't that is because. You are 1 of 2 of my perfect Alice Dolls. Believe it or not when you are sleeping I put different dresses on you. Did you know green is your color? So to end this conversation did you know you or her will kill me one day oh yeah you will. Now let's go there is work to be done." As he puts his hood back over his head he would look to her.

"Oh yeah cap'n you been saying my name wrong since you met me. It's Arcologia you been calling me my daughter name Acnologia. Anyway you forgot a title you'll soon grow fond of and that is The Perfect Alice Doll. So don't you forget that." He would laugh as he took off aiming to get to the mayor office. But still, while he was running he would stop 1 building over from the mayor place. As 1 of his butterflies have found a strange warehouse. But is it the one he needs he would look as he was entering his trend.

@Melly

37What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"You got those wounds, because you are weak" Melissa said, not flinching, not moving. Whenever Archologia tried to move, she would elegantly halt him, stepping in his way. "You speak as if you know me, as if you have always known me. But you know nothing" The Queen uttered. When she heard about him "dressing" her at night, she would look confused, and then disgusted. She turned as he continued to speak, it was obviouse keeping him around was the wrong move, she would have to deal with him. She watched as he moved, as he left. Melissa would keep her eyes peeled to him. Eventually following on until they hit the mayors office. Given that the Mayors Office was In the main area of Water 7 and not in the Warehouse District, they would be well away from the Warehouses. "Do your thing" The Snow queen would say as she jumped into the Mayors office through the broken window. Naturally they had not fixed it given that all the workers were currently under control of a hypnotic bastard.

As she skidded into the office, she went straight to the desk. Assuming Acno followed her in. Now Melissa cared little about his name, she would continue to go with what she believed, "Find that bastards hideout, and find those contracts" Melissa said to Acno. She would pull open the desk drawers as she spoke. She doubted she would find anything of interest, but did so anyway. As she threw papers across the room, skimming head lines and such she shook her head. "Nothing" she said as she skimmed the room. There where a few filing cabinets in the room, Quickly the gentle snow woman glided over to them. Hoping that Acno or whatever he wanted to be called would be able to locate the hideout of this sorceror. Or even the Sorceror himself. If they could tail him perhaps he would lead them back? Perhaps now he was already back their meaning finding him was a priority. Melissa did not know, all she knew was currently all she was finding where dead ends.

@Ghost

38What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
"Because I'm weak she says even if my power is enough to be a supernova one huh. Very well I'll have to make noise on my own. But first looks like I'll have to escape impel down if not her." He looks over as she jumped into the office place. The way she looked at him was how do you say, suspect. Oh, what will happen next only time will tell. He would soon follow her into the place. As she told him to get to work. But he spotted the man minutes ago. However, he lost track of him following that talk.

He would then go over to the corner of the office. As he sat down he looked at Melissa. "Say cap'n learn to take a joke its good to laugh you know." As he closed his eyes he would use his spy ability releasing more butterflies. About 32 in total came about as they began to leave. Soon they all would spread out as they began to search the area of warehouses. So far nothing of the sort came about. However, he did notice a strange warehouse where large boxes were being carried in and out. Not the usual boxes but they were well guarded it had the number 45 on it. But soon another two had the same activity going on within them. 96 and 60 was the number on them.

Looking over thinking how Melissa said there was 4 to be found. But nothing came up yet. However, he would check the 200 and 300 groups but nothing. Until Arcologia saw a large group deep inside the warehouse area. They were going inside of a large in number warehouse. A man standing on a stage was talking to them all. He was going on about one nation one mind type of thing. As he saw this the man had a suitcase with him. This has to be where the paperwork was headed.

Arcologia wakes us as he smiled looking at the duo. "So 45 we also looking at 60 and number 96 is where they keep most things. But if you looking for that hypnotizing man he is well into the 400 mark in an un number warehouse." as he stood up .he looks at Melly, "So Al mighty cap'n it's your move."

@Melly

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

39What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:48 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Her hands glided across files, over and over again, yet nothing stood out, nothing gave her any indiciation. When she finished one drawer, she ripped it from its position and allowed it to fly across the room in frustration. Over and over again, until every drawer was pulled. "Mother Fuckk.." Melissa was about to say when her eyes caught a small envelope taped to the back. "Whats this?" Melissa uttered as she pulled the envelope, slicing it open she unfolded the contents. "Perfect" Melissa said with a smile. Within this letter, the majority was incoherant rants, potentially from whenever the hypnotism failed, the mayor wrote down as much of his thoughts, any bit of information that he could. The name Scarecrow came up, that was the man that she had previously battled with. Leasing information of a new house. One that was given free. "And the address" she said under her breath, low enough that not even Acno would hear.

As she turned, she would hear Arco or whatever his name was speaking. So it would seem that there where many areas to check. "So we have a lot of ground to check. In this letter, theres a place. I think...if I understand the rambling of that Mayor, it could be Vaels house. You think you can handle the other places? Without getting caught. We don't know what this guy can do, and if he hypnotises us, then its game over, we have to be as careful as we can be" The Queen of Snow said. "I'll take the guys house. I don't think he'd be stupid enough to transfer important documents to warehouses..." She would say as she headed to the window. "Call me if there is any trouble". Looking out the window she would bite her lip.

"Majority of Water 7 is under this guys control....they shouldnt be able to face the cold, but the civilians did, they didn't care about the pain. I don't think this guy just hypnotises, he seems to enhance them as well. Don't be stupid, don't just walk in. Or you'll end up getting yourself injured.......AGAIN She said. Now that the Entirety of water 7 was under some control, that meant their was people all over the island hunting them down. With that she nodded, before pushing through the air and out of sight.

OOC:

40What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:29 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Giphy

Warehouse Forty Five. It was a small warehouse, within this warehouse they maintained their ammunition and black market weapons. A large amount of Heavy Artillery, all unmarked, some enhanced with dials, some created by scientists for unique purposes. These are the ones that sell on the market for big bucks. Warehouse Sixty, Sea stone manufacturing, slaves work in this one, each from the Wano Country who specialize in seastone manipulation, it is within this warehouse that they work and live. Cages scattered the place, many of them are manlnurited, about forty guards all in trances, armed with whips, striking them when they work faster than they could in their weakened state. Within Warehouse Ninety Six. Drug facturing, within this warehouse, they create all kinds of concotion, from addicitive based drugs to drugs that grant unique powers.

Yet it was in the unmarked Warehouse, the one where Vael was getting ready for his appearance. Within this warehouse, Within this warehouse, their was a vast amount of den den mushi, monitors and such. Broadcasting Den Den Mushi systems had been intergrated within the area as well as advanced boosters created by the scientists of Perrington. "When shall this be ready" Vael asked, his gruff yet sophisticated voice spoke out. Now within this Warehouse was about sixty hypnotised civilians, yet they were all special, their was also mechanics and engineers that were not hypnotised but were all on Perringtons pay roll. This intergrated system was to hijack the broadcastings and send the signal into every projection based Den Den mushi and screen for miles and miles. The scientists and engineers had actually told Vael that they should be able to aplify the signal to project this event all over the world, whether this was true or not would remain to be seen.

Within the briefcase that was being sent, was his speech, and two small amplification crystals for his staff to help enhance the power, so that it would be capable of hypnotizing over the broadcast. It had taken the scientists months and months to create, to grant him such power. He was prepared for this, he deserved this. "Soon, I shall rule the entire world" Vael said as he laughed, he stroked the head of the staff as he stood upon his stage. "Soon" he laughed.

41What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:14 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
He looks at her as she was going about over something. Although he could not hear her he could see she was own to something. Whatever it was could it help them or not. That was the main goal here. As she told him to check out the warehouses this was the perfect chance to get away for more control of this intense situation he put himself in. As he walked to the giant hole in the wall he would look down at the people. The slum folk was walking around like zombies. Whoever this man was was someone who was extremely good at what he does.

However, Arcologia still wanted to know was it a devil fruit or not. Either way, an idea came his way. What if he was to gain such power for his own cause. This would surely prove to help him out. He would look back at Melissa. "You know what captain you truly are amazing you know. I mean look at what you are doing you swallowed you're pride and became a warlord. Only for the government to fuck you over. How you ask simple look around you do these zombies look like they were part of your plea deal. So with that being said ill gladly follow you with no questions asked. Because we both know you hate taking orders." He would say with a clear serious tone.

If left to it he would now leave with or without her stopping him. As his butterflies quickly leave this world only 8 would remain. He would be heading towards the warehouse which had the number 60 upon it. He saw something there that he just had to check out. With no more questions asked he would take off. Smiling as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Looking on as he easily avoided the mind zombies. "This power I just can't wait to have it for myself. It will help me out quite the lot."

He said to himself as he jumped to a warehouse across from his target warehouse. As he arrived it seemed quite normal from the outside however his butterfly within paints a whole new picture. So if the last picture was worthless. This picture would be worth 1000 words flat. What he saw was people strange to this land however they looked familiar to him. As if he came across them before. Not like that but as if he saw them as a people before. As he continued to look VIA his butterfly he would see seastone. It was funny because. This seastone look just like the stones back at his native land.

Arcologia looks on as he would jump upon the rooftop of warehouse 60. Smiling as he sneaks in through the open window. Then it clicked on him as he watched what he saw and that just pissed him the hell off. He would pull out his baby den den mushi and repeatedly called Melissa. Rather she picked up or not depended on his next move.

If she is to pick her he would say with such anger in his voice. "Cap'n if you saw your people being enslaved and not controlled what would you do. Do I have your ok to engage?" He would await her answer.

42What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"I was only interested in the people of the slums" Melissa said before she dove forth, none of the people left in Water 7 bar the doctor she had previously met where members of her family. The slum people were all in drum. None had been missed, all those who did not want to fight against the marines had fled, those who stayed to fight either perished in the battle against the seakings and marines or ended up in drum being saved when Melissa took on her role of Shichibukai, of course, her first mate knew little of her past, thus she pushed this from her mind as she gently flew towards the address in the letter. Now given that her location was much much closer to Arco's, she would be able to get their much quicker. She had to take down a couple of civilians, making sure to knock them out as gently as she could. With Vael being away, she didn't need to care about being sly, yet she would utilize her snow form, entering from under the door, flowing as gently and as beautifully as she could, reforming into her petite size.

"Now....If i were important documents...where would I be" Melissa uttered to herself. So she flew through the apartment. Every nook and cranny would be searched, taking note of the decor of the place. The man obviously loved the desert, he also seemed to be addicted to snakes, given that almost every ornament was solidified in gold and in some way resembled or had reference to a snake. "Creepy fucker" Yet melissa continued forth, throwing drawers from their places, lifting up couches, tearing each room apart, not even leaving the paintings hanging, sure enough, she would find what she was looking for, a safe, sat in the study of all places behind a large painting off the sorceror himself. "Someone fancies emself a bit much"....."Maybe I should commission something like this, Hang it over Moira's fireplace......nah....I'd rather have a big ass statue" she said cooing over the enormous picture. Though perhaps had she paid closer attention to the painting, she would have seen the large snake that raveled around the man.

With the painting now upon the floor, she looked to the safe. Obviously, she held no combination or key, and she fully doubted the sorcerer was stupid enough to just leave the ke...."Wait...there's no pad....no key hole" she said as she inspected it. If her reaction time had been any slower, she would have been dead, thats for sure. Her body moved before her brain had time to figure out what happened. One moment she was inspecting the safe, the next from the same position of the snake, a silver snake head burst forth. She moved to the side just in time, the fang of the snake grazing the side of her clothing, just nipping her top. Yet she heard the fizzing, the acid burning through the clothes. "FUCK" she shouted as she rolled, ripping the entirety of her top from her body in one fell swoop.

At this point her den den would be ringing. As she jumped up and darted as the snake lunged forth, she rolled, grabbing her den den from her bra. "Go for the cold" she said, as she lunged around the room. The snakes reactions weren't quick, it was a strong beast and the acidic nature of it was indeed powerful, but how had the safe become that? Was this magic too? "My people......hold on, I'll be there in five" Melissa said shaking her head. She had no time to ponder, no time to care. "Sorry, I don't like hurting animals buit" As the snake lunged at her, she rolled under, bringing her leg upwards, within this powerful kick, the air burst forth like a sword, slicing past the neck of this strange creature. As its head parted with its body, it fell to the floor, the door of the safe where the head landed, the body where the remainder of the safe. "What the fuck" she murmered to herself as she picked up the body of the safe. Inside where documents, documents held that incriminated Perrington as well as..."THE CONTRACT" she shouted triumphantly.

With no time to spare, she turned, bolting from the apartment......as she jumped to the roof of the second building, an explosion erupted from the apartment...a fail safe? something incase his pet was defeated? What was this guys power? and how did he control such things. No time to figure it out, she roughly knew the direction she had to go and via the combined use of soru and geppo, her insane level of speed would direct her towards that location, the vision in her eyes tunneling, forcing her to stop occasionally until she found the appropriate number. Sneaking in was simple with her fruit, flowing into snow once more, she would reshape herself beside Arco, looking to the strange people. "Not my people bruh.....but still, how do they shape that stone so well" she mused. "We should leave this place for now, we need to stop that sorceror before we do anything" she said.
OOC:

43What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia would have counted the 40 guards by the time Melissa had came in. Looking over to see where the 6 top floor guys were he would have placed his hollow by them. They each had semi rifles with them on top of that they were all looking down at the enslaved people. However, Arcologia was looking down at them. As Melissa came upon him her snow form would cause a small cold breeze to come about. She looks at them claiming that they were not her people. But he looks on at them. As she stated that they need to leave. Even ask how they shaped the sea stone.

He looks to Melissa "l might not be your people but they are mines. I'll tell you what you go on ahead of me and began your bout with the man in charge here. I'll weaken his forces by liberating this place and burning it down. The Wano way with your permission cap'n I'll meet you at your designated location." As he looks on at the slaves he would grab his blade. He was readying himself for the attack. Only 40 guys were in his way of freeing Wano people. But what he really wanted to know just how they all got here? It just did not add up 1 bit was the underworld that powerful? If so he just knew he had a long way to go. Waiting on Melissa he said, "so Cap'n what's it gonna be."

The way he looked and sounded he was truly planning on attacking them all. But he was no fool he planned it to the T. Hit them where it hurts by taking this lot out this Vael guy would be weaker no doubt. It was a win-win for him and Melissa.

@Melly

44What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Are you stupid?" Melissa asked shaking her head. "I already told you we are leaving, all of these warehouses that bare their mark are evidence against them. If we destroy them, we are doing Perringtons job for them. I already said this before, I already said that we need all this as evidence to bring down the head." Melissa said. "Now do what your told and get the fuck out of here" Melissa growled in annoyance. She had just warned him to do what he was told and within minutes he was ignoring her orders. This was making her decision much easier. "We shut down Vael, we get the marines on to this" She said as she dissolved into snow, if he disobeyed her, she would have no choice but to put him down and she would not think twice about. Leaving the warehouse she would need his information on where Vael was. All he had stated was an unmarked Warehouse and in a location full of Warehouses, finding one was like searching for a needle in a hay stack. Now all of her current actions were based on Arco following her.

"Vael is our concern" she said picking up the papers. "From this information, he isn't content with Water 7, he's planning on trying to go large scale.....and that includes Drum" Melissa said, clenching her fist. "Nobody fucks with my people or even attempts too" The cold seemed to enhance in her anger. "You need to lead the way, you need to get me to that man as fast as we can, we can't let him take over people" she said. "So get going, As fast as you can get me to that mother fucker". Her mind would flow to Olivia, to the doctor who had helped her, he had a projection screen, to Moira and to everyone on Drum. To all of those people who had helped her, who had aided her in her journey, if this guy had scientists who could do what he wanted to do, then they would all become like this, mindless zombies under his control. They needed to tear him down....they needed to end him as quickly as they could before everyone they knew wanted to kill them.

@Ghost

45What....Why....Water 7 [GV] - Page 3 Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
He looks on at her clearly she was not in the move for such things. He was indeed at a lost but he was not someone who could make a choice right now. He looks at her and smiled. "You are the cap'n in this and I do have my eyes on him at this very moment. Let's go I guess I'll take this L as it stands." As he looks to the window he would release his hollow effect and take off. Leaving the warehouse as he quickly makes haste with his speed.

Leaping from building to building top he was making good speed. Not even trying to fight the zombie minded people. Each person tried to fight him but he simply avoided it. He looks on as he made it passed the 200 mark now in the next section which is the 300 mark warehouses. He looks on as he thinking to himself that Vael isn't too far now. He smiled as he was thinking on how he would tear his flesh apart. But then he would put on a forced smile. As he starts to think of how he has a long way to go.

Looking on he would now be beyond the 300 marl of warehouses. Smiling as he came into close range of the zombie army. He would stop as he made it to the top roof of the warehouse across from the said warehouse. Looking over the people was still gather there. But Vael was walking off the stage for some odd reason or was he sitting down. Either way, he was by the stairs doing something. Arcologia would send his butterfly into farther see what he was doing.

Once he sees Melissa Arcologia would say. "There's your man with the plan. I did my part cap'n. It's your call next you see." He looks on awaiting her orders.

@Melly

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum