Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
What....Why....Water 7 [GV] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Tumblr_nehgh402081rl9sqto1_1280

Voyage:

Everything was so...different. The slums that had once been where no longer. With the population of the slums evacuated, their was no need for the desolated land. "Like nothing ever happened" Melissa would say as she sat upon one of the warehouses, this location, the place that she was sitting upon had once been her home, the home that she lived with Moira and Olivia. Sat at the edge of the warehouse, her feet dangling, the rather petite girl would sigh. "It's strange being back here, strange seeing this place without anything. The boats, the houses, its all gone". "Marines have a bit of a strange sense of humour" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said as she would stand up. Her eyes scanned the area, laughing. "Building bases where we put up our sniper towers". Breathing deeply, the woman would phase, with intense speed, she moved through the warehouse district bursting on to the beach. Everything about the slums had been removed and rebuilt, but not everything about the great SeaKing Massacre had been replaced or fixed. The Island of Water 7 had been greatly changed, one of the gigantic Sea kings had torn a massive part of the land with its tail, the destroyed aspect shaping the island, this is where Melissa was now located.

She looked down at the damage, realizing that, she hadn't followed through on anything that she had wanted to do. She had tried to save the Slums, and yeah, she did that, she turned them into an army and made them want to fight for themselves, they armed themselves and where ready to kill and fight for their freedom from the World Government, but thanks to Le'louch's interference, the seakings intervened and life, life just didn't go the way she had anticipated. Now she was working for the marines, she had not avenged her father, she had gone through a spiral of not being able to take lives, she had also forgotten all about Le'louch until she returned, everything she had done had been pushed aside. Not now, now she was back to herself, everything she had not done, she was going to do now. She had to think exactly who she wanted to be, and replace her mark on the world.

With her hair gently flowing in the wind, the soft splashing rain that fell in a mediocre shower, glancing from her face, she would laugh, just laugh. It had been a long time, it had been too long since she had felt like this. Since she had felt....whole.  Complete within herself. As she took a stroll back through the place she once called home, she couldn't help but skip, though this was no longer her home, though it showed naught of its old self, it was the place that she fully came into her own. Perhaps this would be the place where she was going to revive herself once more. As she walked through the warehouse, she paid little attention to the store rooms around her, only to realize one thing, the further in to the maze of warehouses she got into, the more strange personal would  be around. In her trance of just being back, she accidentally walked into a man dressed in black, a gun in his holster, as they connected, he glanced at her as if she wasn't even there, his eyes dull and lifeless.  "Fucking Aaaaruuuuudee" Melissa said, debating on whether she was going to slice this fuckers head from his body. Though as her eyes focused, she noticed....."No...." she mouthed...her eyes widened as she looked around. Each Warehouse..no...not everyone...but within this section, four of those large warehouses held a symbol, one that Melissa did not expect to see...not within Water 7.

"Perrington"

Doriki:

2What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Giphy

What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Euria's-mayor-61555

"I can't" The mayor of Water 7 said. Sat at his desk, the mayor was twiddling the pen in between his hands, the contract signing Water 7's warehouse district fully over to a new party was sat on his desk. "The new warehouse district, its...its one of our main sources of income. We can't just GIVE IT AWAY" the Mayor said, yet his hand shook. The mayor was an older man. He had negotiated a proper deal with the marines who were stationed here, he had negotiated a great amount of money from the World Government to help rebuild Water 7 after the Sea king debauchle and had gained so much support that the previous mayor was all but essentially chased out. He was given so much power and pull, but recently, in the last four months, everything had went downhill. He had signed over so many portions of the Warehouse to Perrington, and they gave no money. They also had him sign the waver that they were completely privatized. People were angry, he had taken the warehouses from paying clientele and now Water 7 and other families were paying for it. The worst thing is, the Mayor had no collection of doing it, yet looking over the man standing in front of his desk, he had a feeling of fear...but he would stand his ground, he would not be bullied. "THE ANSWER IS NO" He shouted as he threw the pen across the room. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAGIC YOU HAVE, BUT YOU WILL NOT USE ME ANYMORE" the elderly man said, standing up, his face flushed with anger. He growled in anger but the man in front of him just laughed.

It was a deep laugh, this man was dressed in an unusual attire, with a robe of black and red, a hat shaped like a cobra in some way, his long face was full of wrinkles and his slim facial hair flowed from his top lip all the way around to his chin with elongating into a tiny curl, he looked completely unthreatening as he laughed, within his hand a golden staff formed in to a snake head with ruby red eyes. "I apologize Mr. Mayor, You feel as though we at Perrington have been unfair, that we have not supplied you with anything. What about the lining of your own pocket. Your bank account has grown significantly has it not?" he said. As he said so, using his free hand a contract burst from flames into his hand. "Wh...what" "Perhaps the stress of this job is getting to you Mr. Mayor, this is your signature, is it not?" he asked, cocking his head as he placed the contract on the desk. "H...how" the Mayor said, the color draining from his face, as he looked at the contract. It was true, he had signed it, and the money....was directed into his personal account.....how had this happened?

"No" he said as he ripped the contract up. "Reveal this to the public, I DON'T CARE. YOU WILL NOT BE GIFTED THE ENTIRE WAREHOUSE SECTION" the Mayor shouted. "Oh, Mr Mayor, I do wish we could have done this the simple way, but I should have known better." the man said. He would hold the golden staff up, the eyes releasing a gentle but mesmerising crimson light. The mayor's eyes looked into the staff, glazing over as his mouth gently opened and closed, becoming a human goldfish. Blub, blub,blub/ "Now, sign the paper" he said, his voice had now changed, the smooth talking now a deep rasp. Yet his smile widened. The mayor moved, picking up the pen, returning to his seat and without any issue or fight, signed the paper. "Peeeerrrfeect" The man said as he picked up the contract. Taking his den den from his pouch, he gave the call. From the other side a high pitched voice echoed. "Is it done?" it asked. "Yes Sir, the Warehouse district now belongs to us, the mayor will make it public in this afternoons press conference" the man said. "Perfect Vrael" "Has Pete been dealt with?" "Rosalia has been dispatched to deal with Pete, the Frost Witch made a mistake by not coming straight for us, all our tracks shall be cleared, and Pete will take the fall" the voice said. "Excellent my lord" "Stay with the Mayor, we need those warehouses....Balitgo will no longer be safe. Our operation will be sent over and relocated within the next few days" "It shall be done" Vrael uttered, with that the line went dead.

3What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:35 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The Commodore fell to the ground as he was cover in blood. Clearly beaten half to death as he tried to run away only to fall from his bruised legs. As he tried to breathe he would start to cough up blood. Turning over on his back he would look up to see a masked man. The ScareCrow himself as he pointed his blade down at the marine soldier fear would enter his eyes. "W..w..why kill me what d..did I do?"

The ScareCrow would stab him,"you take that up with my employer well see you now."[/spoiler] The scream of the Commodore would echo throughout the warehouse district north end. As the masked man made his getaway. Marine soldiers would go to investigate the loud noise. Escaping far away by hopping from rooftop to rooftop the masked man would stop. His he made his way towards his bag.

He would open it up taking out his baby den den mushi. Activating it as a call was made. A female with a softly spoken voice would answer it. "Is it is the job done Mr.ScareCrow?"He laughs somewhat,"Yeah he is history this conversation is over and good luck on your promotion. Transfer my beli over and goodbye."As he took off the mask under it was none other than Arcologia. Looking down he would smile,"my underworld business is booming best I keep this on the low for now."

As he puts the mask in his bag he would pick it up. Looking down he would see a strange symbol. He would light up his cigar as he made his way down. Looking at the symbol trying to get a better understanding of it. "Who the hell is that? Better yet I never heard of this Construction Company but oh well." Taking a hit of his cigar he would wonder off somewhere. But little did he know he just jumped off the mayor building. As someone was watching him. As he was walking he would pull out his baby den den mushi to call Melly.

If she picks up he would simply ask,"hello where are you you got us in this hell of a place and what are we doing here again?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

4What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

From the district she was in, she heard no scream. This should serve as a show as to show how large the Warehouse district actually was. In the location she was in, Melissa would notice the dazed look in the large amount of people that seemed to be walking around. "What is going on" Melissa said softly. She would stand in front of one of the large warehouse doors, Melissa would look at the large symbol in the center of the door. "What are they doing.." The Yuki Yuki No Mi user asked herself. Now to the outside world, Perrington was a simple gun and munition business, they dealt with crafting weapons and ammunition and had one of the largest contracts in the world, this was to the World Government itself. Yet behind this facade, they were monsters, who dealt in the black market, who had hands in everything, from child marketing to illegal gambling rings, from slavery to pulling the strings behind many nobles. They had gained a vast amount of money and influence through their use of manipulation. Melissa had began to unearth this. They had attempted to rule Drum, using Bisco the hound, they used him to kill civilians to evacuate the island, they had their hands in "protecting" the royalty of drum to manipulate and well...Melissa ended Bisco's trade who was now sat within Impel Down, while she was the reasoning for the death of the King and Queen. Perrington didn't hold any power in Drum anymore.

"So they've got movement here too" the small woman mused. As she spoke to herself, her hand would stretch outward, with a brisque touch of her fingertips, she brushed against the symbol of Perrington. The two intertwining falcons shimmering. "AHHHHH" she shouted as she was pushed into the door by a sudden object striking her, she was hit on her back and forced forward into the door, quickly she turned just quick enough to avoid the next baton strike. An officer, not a marine but a simple police officer, almost the entire crowd of people within this zone had begun to surround Melissa and the door. "What the fuck" Melissa said as she avoided another strike. By this time she was fully surrounded and there was a vast amount of fists coming her way. "Fuck this" Melissa said as the strikes struck her, though this caused no pain, instead their hands simply flowed through her logia form. Through this form, she would flow through the large amount of enemies, into the air and on to the adjoining rooftop, allowing her true form to solidify, crouching as she turned her neck to give the warehouse and group who kept their gaze upon her. Melissa could just take them out, end them, trap them. But she felt hurting them would hurt her own cause, Perrington did not need to know she was here... not yet right?

What she needed was information, The warehouse district may have become a stranger to her, but Water 7 itself was not. The mayor building contrary to what was believed by the above mentioner, was not located in the Warehouse district [Why would it be? that would be stupid], but was in fact one of the large building in the center of Water 7's main business district. Blending in with the large crowd, she needed to find out information, what place would be better than a bar right? As she walked, she intended to head towards the White Barret a well known marine bar....one that Melissa had caused a....shall we say commotion in before. As she walked, her den den mushi began to vibrate, taking it out it would take the shape of Acno's face. She would hit the answer button. "Hey sailorrr" she said as she answered. "Does there need to be a big ol reason for everything, I'm in the business district baby boi, heading over to the White Barret, gotta get some information...if ya aint ever been in Water 7 before, you can get the location from the information centre" Melissa said before hanging up. With a wiggle in her step she headed towards the bar.

5What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"She's here, she was last seen at the warehouse district, she triggered security protocol Alpha" the snail's large lips said. The long slender man, gave a gentle smile as she sat within the mayor's chair. The mayor was now on the floor, gently licking the rolled up boots of his master. "So she has tried to enter" The man said, running his hand along the slender, long shaft of his staff. "We have operations that are not for the eyes of the law in many of our warehouses. The Shichibukai, that RAT shall have to be put to sleep" the sorcerer uttered. Hanging up, he would place a hand upon the "P.A" system of the mayors office, given that almost every single person was under his control within this office, he did not have to worry about them seeing their beloved mayor licking the dirt from someone's boot. "Send in Nityu" he said into the system.

Four full beats of the heart passed. The door crept open and a single man stepped in. Dressed in Safari like attire, with a single shotgun upon his back, the somewhat handsome yet criminal looking man would walk in. When believed to be alone, he would shake his head and behind him, in stalked to ferocious looking beasts. A single tiger and a beautiful large lion stalked into the room. "whit can Ah dae fer yea Vrael" Nityu asked. "Ahh Nityu my friend, and you have Sheera and Konto with you. He said nodding, giving respect to the two large cats. "Send in Trueman" he said into the system once more and within seconds another man entered, obviously an employee with the same glazed look as the mayor. "Food for the cats" Vrael said. A sinister smile crept across Nityu's face, a whistle left his lips and his two cats turned upon Trueman, Trueman showed no fear, he was not allowed...not until the first big cat sunk his teeth into the mans chest, screams echoed through out until his life left, torn to pieces. "BRAVO BRAVO, GOOD SHOW" Vrael said clapping.

"Thanks fer their meal, We'll dae anyhing fer ye" Nityu said bowing. "Perfect. You know Melissa Devaroux?" "Frost Bitch? Yin whose been messing wi Perrington?" Nityu said. "Her" the lean man replied, as he did he brought forth an old wanted poster, revealing the face and appearance of Melissa Devaroux. "A logia, snow by element. With your....dial enhanced weaponry and beasts and their Buso capabilities. I know you'll have no problem with this prey" Vrael said grinning. "Easy" Nityu said with a grin, his two large tigers rubbing against him, blood dripping from their maw, with a nod they would leave. Off to find the Snow Queen.  

New enemies stats:

6What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As the den den mushi hung up it would return to normal. As it took the face of Melly what a cool perk it had. But this somewhat angers him because he believed this was a vacation. "Just what the hell is she up to fun in the sun maybe? She best be lucky I got a noble level job to do." As he put his den den mushi up he looks over at the mayor building. "If I don't know the place cap'n as if I always plan ahead."As he looks on he would walk away from it. Going to a dark alleyway he would drop his bag as he smiled.

He would start to strap the water dail on his pants. Next, he took his flash daily and put it on his left side pants pocket. Taking his video daily he would place it in his back left pocket. As he took his blade and put it on his back. Grabbing his mark he would put it back on. As he had a new mission well it was a week old by now. It was from a mysterious man but Arcologia was able to decode him as the current mayor. He said he was in need of assistance but for what?

Arcologia would lean on the building wall as he put out the cigar. He was instructed to sneak pass all the guards. He was not to be seen what a pain but work is work. Arcologia would start to make his way towards the building. As he would sneak past the guards in the front by covering of the weird people walking by. He would soon begin to jump up the building and the one next to it. This was to get on top of the mayor building again. As he made it to his location all was to do now was to locate the mayor. This which was his specialty as black butterflies came about. He would send them in to locate the mayor.

His hollow flies would soon locate the mayor's office within 5 minutes of searching for it. However, they were out of the view to the untrained eyes. The ScareCrow looked on as he witnesses a gross death."What a sick sick man best. Hopefully, the one in the chair is the one I need to be talking to. However, the one on the floor fits the description. I'll be upgrading my price after this." The ScareCrow would pull out his den den mushi to call his cap'n yet again.

If she picks up he would simply state, "I will be somewhat busy here call only if needed."

@Melly

7What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The White Barret, it had been some time since she had been in here. "Forgot about him" she said laughing. Funny how fate worked. Her current partner, Acno, was the user of the Horo Horo No Mi. She had once worked with the prior user of that fruit, with the ability to spawn those same ghosts. She had been so enveloped in her own mind that she hadn't even remembered that, until the memory came back until today when she set foot in the place that she and he had caused so much commotion. Now though, she was there as an ally, as a warrior of the marines...for now, as she looked out to the sea of marines, she would shake her head. "What an idiot" she would utter to herself, so caught up in herself she hadn't even thought. Marines and Perrington were essentially working together, even if they didn't know it. She needed to talk to the public, not get her information from sources that she was used to, for all she knew, some of the marines here could have been. Before even making a commotion she was gone, not like her, but something...something just felt different to her. "Can't trust my old sources" she said as she flowed back into the crowd. Melting in to them once more.

It didn't take long until she found herself sitting in a small tavern, just drinking away with a group of people. She had easily melted back in to her old life, drinking, seducing and just lauging. It was good to laugh like this. "It's been a while since I'v been here ladies, I have a business and I'm looking to get a warehouse, is the mayor easy to deal with" she asked curiously smiling as she drank some more. "Ugh, don't even...just...ugh...The mayor...he was such a good guy girl, like totally one of the best, but like now...now he's like so totally all about himself" Karen said angrily. "Girrrl, sounds like there is no love lost. what happened bitch" Melissa said, her voice in that silly bimbo style. "Well girl, like my husband, he totally owned like six of those big ass warehouses, like totally super rich right, queen and all that girl, but like the mayor, he like so totally stole em, signed em over to some fucking company and didn't even like get compensation, hubby totes took legal action but two days later, her like totally took it back, totally just got all dazed and like now he doesn't even touch me, I aint had a porking in months and I like so totally dunno what to do" Karen said downing her drink.

Melissa frowned, the dazed look. It was obvious some kind of mind compulsion, some form of manipulation, which fit. Pete had the ability to control those through a collar. Was it Pete again? "So like this happened like months ago? she asked. "Like totally, it was so fucking crappy boo". Melissa would sigh. "Guess I'll find somewhere else then. Like do you know who they gave it away tae?" "Nope, Like I don't even have like anything at all on em, like uggh it just sucks". Melissa would nod, with a few more drinks and when Karen passes out she would leave, also leaving some beli for her troubles though she didn't need it. Leaving the bar, Melissa would nod to herself. So the information she needed. The Mayors office would be the best bet. "Time to visit the Mayor" Melissa mused to herself.

8What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Time would have passed since Nikyu left. The Mayor had things to do, still in Vaels control, Being given specific instructions to act like he would normally, as well as of course being unable to mention anything about Vael and Perrington, the Mayor would once more be in "charge". Sitting at his desk, doing what he did best. Not even questioning the cleaners who scrubbed the blood from the floor, it had been twenty minutes since Vael had left, before anyone or any unique thing had entered his room. Yet he continued to work away, unaware of anything that was going to be happening or that had happened prior.

Vael walked through Water 7, He now sat two buildings down, his nice comfy penthouse. He would have the mayor in one days time turn the city over to him, he would spread his influence from the televised event and control all those in the world, he was confident of his plan, anyone who watched the broadcast would succumb to his power, he just needed something big enough. "Everything is falling in to place" he said as he placed his hand upon the large serpent that curled around his neck. "Once the Witch is out of play, I will have my city and Perrington will have another hold in this world. he couldnt help but laugh. he was surrounded by riches, a greedy man who wanted power and control. In all honesty, what he wanted was not only to control Water 7, but to control the World Government, and become the head of Perrington. He wanted to rule it ALL.

People moved aside, people panicked and screamed as he made his way to the Warehouse district. The two large cats by his side. He was menacing to look at. The Beat Master, the Hunter. He loved the way people screamed when they saw him, the way they shivered in fear, the way that they cried when the cats got too close. He loved it all, he loved watching his babies, watching them eat, watching them hunt and play with their food. Within the warehouse district he would get to where Melissa had been, to where it had been reported that someone had struck her. With Vaels instructions he collected the baton that had connected with the woman. Giving this to his cats was enough for them to collect the scent of the snow queen. With a ferocious and terrifying roar, they charged into the city. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GO MY BABIES, LET US HUNT, HUNT AND EAT, ITS TIME TO DEVOUR" The hunter screeched out, his mind mapping the area, splitting into three some would say, channeling his haki through his feline companions. This was him, his ultimate hunter abilities.

@Ghost

9What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As his specialty was quite the tool for it saved him time on looking for things. As his butterflies, in fact, located the mayor office well after his company had left him besides the cleaners.He was here on business as he began to make his way to the mayor office.
ScareCrow would soon make his way towards the mayor office.
The ScareCrow was easily able to locate the mayor office. It really wasn't all that guarded to say the most. However, he is on the top floor. So not many might make it up to this point without reason. He smiled as he walked down the long narrow wooded floor halls. As his butterfly hollows vanished he would knock on the door. Not even waiting for it to open. The moment the mayor would see the door creep open a flash would go off. This was to blind the poor man as the dail would slide over towards him. Only to go off if he saw it he was sure to go blind for the moment. The 2 cleaners would fall victim to this as the ScareCrow made his move. Quickly takes them down by knocking them out.

After struggling to open his eyes he would notice Arcologia no the ScareCrow in a flash. As he looks nothing like a ScarCrow but a metal ninja.After seeing the cleaners laid out  This would sure to cause panic hopefully as he appeared after the flash went off. As the ScareCrow looked down at him he would show him the letter. It was instructed for him to show the mayor when he arrived there. As the mayor would put on a facial expression. (Melly choice)  He would see his letter had made it safe to this underworld broker. Looking at the mayor,"don't worry they will live." He took his time then started to speak again."So, Mr. Mayor, your letter states you fear for your life and that you had a job for me. If you're looking for me to bump someone off its gonna cost you. However, you're looking for a shadow bodyguard right. Make sure no one interrupts us and on yeah a bodyguard can I ask you why?"

Despite him knowing somewhat as to why Arcologia just loved stories. As he looks at the mayor his mask would shine from the room lights. Clearly he needed help as to go so far as to go to the underworld. He must have pissed someone off badly.

@Melly

10What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

It was....strange, walking through this place, memories flashed into her head, many involved murder, thats for sure. Where she first met Moira, where the towns people screamed in terror as that evil santa charity race soared through the streets. Where she killed a large amount of marines. All of these memories felt like a distant dream. "What a time" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said to herself as she passed a familiar hotel. "Oh...HAHAHAHAHAHA, I forgot about this place. Flew butt as naked into the ground, flaps showing to the world. Good thing I'm a sexy mother fucker" she said as she walked, giggling to herself. It was about this time that she got to the mayors building. It had not changed much from when she had been here before. More than likely a symbol of time, one that would remain untouched for generations to come. As she looked at the building she would allow her eyes to rise. For as she did, the windows emitted a large bright light. Something was going on. "It's never easy is it" The Queen of the storm uttered. With such beautiful movement, great acrobatic skills and help from a combination of Soru and Geppo, it wouldn't take her long to ascend upwards.

Being able to kick of the air, being able to soar and perform feats such as these, she wondered why she was only one of the few to enjoy such a thing, many used skills like this in battle, but her, she liked to indulge, she liked to fly, she liked to soar and she liked to fall. She liked to be dramatic and elegant. Perhaps she took her element to heart, being a manipulator, a creator of snow, many took its deadliness for granted, not realising exactly how dangerous the white, cold powder could actually be. Much like herself, she had accumulated Shichibukai status, she was a mere 5 foot and 3 inches tall, she was deadly and many took her for granted. Perhaps the Yuki and her had been destined for each other, to prove to the world that small things are just as deadly, giants weren't the only thing to be feared. Alas by this point, she would have ascended to the top of the building, with her momentum, breaking through the large glass window was a simple and easy matter.

Her arrival would thus interrupt the conversation, shattering the window at the mention of "Shadow body guard". Due to the shattering of the window, she would thus not hear those words, all she would see was a Mayor, whose head was still down at his paper work, mouthing like a goldfish, and a large metal like man. "Perrington" Melissa would utter as she brought her upwards, snow flowing between her fingers, flowing into a lance of snow with such beauty one would struggle to not be entranced by its formation. "Maybe today will be an easy day after all" The Queen of Winter uttered, a venomous spite added to her voice. "You have three seconds to tell me, what your doing in the warehouse district" She would ask, the countdown would begin.

11What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:00 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Perhaps the visual perception of the scarecrow was not great, or perhaps he just had no experience with mind control. The mayors form was steady, no panic, no issue even as the dial flash erupted. He did not take his eyes from his paper work. This was the order set by his master, he was to work until the man returned, he was to do his mayorly duties as if nothing had happened, he would not remember Perrington or Vael until Vael stepped into this office before him. The mayor was a great man, but his spirit, his will was not enough to fight againt his master. So he would continue to work, even as Scarecrow took care of the cleaners, even as he spoke to the Mayor. Yet he would get no answer, not even a glance. The mayor continued to work, continued to mumble to himself, signing papers, doing the job that he was set to do. Even as another stranger appeared, this time with a smashing of the window, he did not look. He continued working, continued to focus on the bettering of the town...or so he was made to believe. Nothing, nothing could pull him from his work.

Yet while this happened, another man was making his way to the office. Five minutes had passed since the Yuki Yuki No Mi user entered the building, thats all it took for him to track her down. The two big cats now stood by his side, tongues rapidly flowing over lips. The Hunter called his pack back, now standing outside of the building. "Interesting" His haki allowed him to detect the Snow Queen within, alongside the other man. "Vael, Ye winnae beliebe this, but the frigging bints in the mayors office, and she's no alone, shes facing off wi some other fucker, mayors still at e's desk as if they aint there." Nityu would say into his den den mushi. "Really? Interesting, secure or kill her, I shall handle the crowds Nityu, If we can, I shall hypnotise her if she is restrained, though by all means, don't put yourself out, if killing her is easier, then have done with her" Vael would utter over the communications. "And the other yin?" "Their story sadly has come to an end" The wicked hypnotist said with delight in his voice. "Understood" The Hunter said. With that he and his cats entered the building, it would take at least five minutes for him to get to the Mayors office.

Vael would give a sigh, rubbing his pet's face once more. "Daddy has work to do, Iagooo" he said to the snake. "Perhaps, I shall occur some nice womanly flesh for you to devour" his rugged, poisonous tone echoed out. The snake hissed with joy. With a final farewell, Vael would leave, the commotion at the Mayors building now having brought a crowd. A crowd, "Excellent" the man uttered as he rose to the highest platform he could. "Attention all" he would utter. His work would thus begin.

@Ghost

12What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:46 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The ScareCrow surely did feel disrespected by the old man behavior. Not even looking at him how rude. ScareCrow pick up his flash dail to retune it again. Yet still, the mayor paid no attention to him. By this point, ScareCrow just knew something was not right. The mayor did state he was doing things he had no memories of doing. Yet other people had placed their lives on it that he did. Now things were starting to look gloomy. Has he come all the way to water 7 just to not get paid. No, hopefully, this wasn't the case.

ScareCrow would wave his hand in the mayor's face. However, still nothing not even a blink just mumble talking. Now ScareCrow just knew he was in for some freaky shit. As he stepped back he was planning on leaving as he was walking towards the door. The window would break open and in came that damn Melly. The look on Arcologia face if one could see it. Thinking to himself how the hell she ended up here. "Its best if I leave now I truly don't want to be here at the moment " He looks on at the mayor than the window then at Melissa. She appeared a little drunk or just plain crazy for doing what she did.

But he looked at her he was well hidden as the ScareCrow. Thinking he best play it off as he needs to go back to the shadows at once. Looking to her he would say " Quite the entrance you made here warlord Melissa. Tell me are you from around him last I heard you were in Drum." Hopefully she would not see through his underworld persona as he even massed his voice.

@Melly

13What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The snow queens hand curled around the lance. "one" she said as the man was in the middle of talking. "Time's up" she said as she charged forward. She wasn't intending on killing, and she had faced perrington members before, they were not to be trifled with. So she would have to be careful. There was only a couple of meters distance between the duo, with the mayor not paying attention, she didn't need to worry about him. When she closed the distance she would attempt to swing her lance upwards, aiming to graze the man from penis to head. "Let's see what they've sent me this time" she said. At the completion of her swing whether a hit or a miss, she would spin, bringing her lance in a sideways manner bringing her lance in front of her in a defensive manner. In this spin she would release a flurry of snow, activating her snow age technique, given the dimensions of the room, she would not need to worry about releasing the full hundred meters, with the room only being 6 meters in radius [the room was circular]. She would cover the entirety of the room in mere seconds with her snow age, while at the same time releasing a flurry of snow into the air creating a snow storm inside. "Sorry Mr. Mayor" she would say as the intense cold took hold off him, yet....he didn't falter....his body reacted, he chattered, he shook....but he continued to try to write.

It would be this motion, that Melissa would grimace. She couldn't....she couldnt kill the mayor, she couldnt allow him to die if she needed information from him. "FUCK" she shouted in annoyance, wasting techniques was an annoyance, she couldn't use her large scale attacks, not right now, thus as she stood up, she gave a deep breath, the snow immediately dispersing. "Lucky" she would utter as she looked to the "scarecrow". She had to play this smart, her usual way of fighting would be unusable for now. She had to focus on wielding her other techniques. "Been a while since I'v had to fight like this" she said with a smile. Though it was different, she seemed confident. Keeping her stance, she was prepared to counter anything thrown at her....or so she thought. This man, something felt familiar, but she could not place it. Who was he? What was his involvement with Perrington? She needed to capture him, this was perfect timing for her. She had found her pray.

14What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Elevator music, how strange thought the hunter. It was humerous in a way. Ready to fight, ready to tear the hearts of their foes from their body, his babies ready to rip the throats of the two in the mayor office. "Not together then" he said, his eyes closed. With his haki, he could perfectly see what was going on. The Snow Queen was attacking, so this confirmed that whoever this second entity was, he was not in Melissa's pack. "Soon My wee bambinos, ye'll get yer fill of snow" He said grinning. yet as they got closer to the top, he felt a chill, something freezing him. "Seems like shes aready released her power....oh" he smiled. "Concious got ye wench" the hunter said narrating.

While outside Vael would laugh, sitting upon the wall, he was looking to the crowd, every single person outside seemed to have been put under his control. "NOW, NOW, MY SUBJECTS. I YOUR KING WANT YOU OBEY ME" the hypnotist said. "Up in the mayors office, is a despicable disgusting woman, a pirate, who had tortured and terrorised the citizens. She had powers of snow, but do not fear, you have powers deep within you, half of you are to go and bring more people to my cause, the other half, go get her" The man said, his large screech like laugh echoing through out water 7. The Perrington man had only unveiled one trick, he seemed weak but don't let his appearance full you. His tongue was almost as powerful as his hypnotic abilities, his unique powers strong. "CHOP CHOP" he said. With that his zombified group of civilians, armed marines and vagabonds and ruffians spread through out water 7 while others took the stairs to the mayors office.

"PING" The elevator doors opened, well after Melissa's attacks and well after whatever the scarecrow would do. "Hello Hello, Ye dinnae ken the shit storm thats jist arrived" The hunter said as he drew his shotgun. The two big cats stalked beside him. "Roar" he said as he shot his gun, from the double barrels flames erupted, his shotgun was directed at Melissa, while one of his big cats opened its maw, releasing a fierce burst of fire at the "scarecrow". The fire was hot, burning and shooting fast. What would they do? The other big cat remained in its position beside the hunter, its claws grazing against the ground, waiting for its chance.

@Ghost

15What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Empty Re: What....Why....Water 7 [GV] Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Again his words were useless as the warlord simply went on the attack. Within moments she would go all snow crazy. How painful was this an ass full that's what. But for some odd reason, the snow wasn't as deadly as it would be or better yet should be. Because at that moment he would have held his guard up mostly. Trying to be fast enough and stop it. However, the snow would start to leave as soon as it came. The chills of its frost power were nuked as well. He looked at her nearly smiling but held it back under his mask. Still slow to react in time how unfortunate that was.

Looking over to the mayor then back to her. He would slowly show her the letter. "Indecisive are we that'd be your downfall one day. However, I'm not here to fight with you truly I'm not this letter was sent to me by him. It clearly states that he is in need of an offline bodyguard and what better one then from the underworld." He would slowly put the letter in his right pocket as he slowly took out his water dail.

As the door burst open a strange hunter would appear blasting his gun. Surely it was at Melly as the ScareCrow looked on. A fucking lion would come at him. But this was not a regular fuckward. This more or less came from that jungle or at least was breed there. However, it launched at him and not her. To make things crazier it had fire in its mouth. "How unfortunate I find myself fighting like this. I will need even more coin now." The ScareCrow would say just as the lion leaped at him but its speed was slow. It was to be expected as it opened its mouth to try and bite him with his flaming month. The ScareCrow would active his water dail blasting at the lion.

Within that same moment, the lion would take the water blast. ScareCrow would no less move to the right slashing at it. As blood would pour from the upper lips. The lion would truly look pissed at him. But the ScareCrow was for none of that bullshit. However, the fact was that the lion took hits which means it had high willpower no less a lion's pride. He would look to Melly only to think how he tried to avoid her this trip for business reason only to end up fighting her again and fighting by her side again.

Thinking to himself, "This female is like snow in mid-winter. You know when it's coming and brace yourself. But there are times you overlook it and well it's here." He would look on as he activated his flash dail. It would go off real soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum