Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:18 am

Lumi

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Lumi

WELCOME TO
Lumi assumed that she was going to be fighting the marines from earlier for ten seconds, but with the help of her newly freed friend it took her a little longer. Let's see.... that would've been roughly thirty? That sounds about right. She was always trying to best herself, constantly beating her old scores and times to become the best she could be. But that didn't matter now. One thing that did annoy her though was that she was the one who came to rescue him, but yet he was the one giving orders. Last time she checked, they were on the same level of authority. It's always the small things that annoy her.

Out of the six that were there, they had actually only gotten in combat with five of them. The sixth had decided to flee from the scene, running in the opposite direction that Xander would later go. Assuming that Xander knew his way around the place, Lumi thought that he went into the direction of the cells, and so she must go in a different direction to reach the armory. From the place that she was currently at, there were 3 different directions to go, with one of them being the route that Xander had gone down. With that in mind, that meant that the one of the other two hallways lead to the armory. A fifty-fifty chance that she could either make her way directly to her destination or screw up and reach somewhere else with god knows what.
THE

LIGHT SHOW

17Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

As the two men ran, Xander would say “Aye my guy, I didn’t catch your name.” He would hear a laugh as the man would say “The name is Cage.” Xander would nod as they continued to run. About thirty seconds had passed when Cage would say “Surely you must be someone of importance. I mean I’ve never seen anyone punch so quick and fast that it looked as if the person has gotten shot by a gun. So tell me mystery man. Who exactly are you?” Xander would only cast a smirk on his face as he didn’t want to reply. “Let’s make a deal. Figure it out when we escape from this hellhole.” Said the soldier as they ran. Turning down a dark corridor with a wide hallway. A room with dead bolted doors would appear at the end. Xander would instantly assume it was locked. So, he would speed up and jump into the air with his leg straightened out. The impact would cause him to tear the door in two as he flew into a room about the size of a standard classroom.

In the room were people in lab coats examining a fruit that didn’t exactly look like a fruit. The fruit looked as if a strawberry and a heart had a intimate relationship. Meaning that the fruit resembled a heart, but with a stem coming from the top. Weird words were written on the fruit. Looking around, he would see that the scientists didn’t really look battle worthy. Holding up his sword he would say “Which one of you is the lead scientist!” A man who appeared to be really afraid would hold up his hand. Xander would walk slowly towards him as he pointed the sword to the nine other scientists. “You others go to the wall and stay there. If anyone of you try anything you die. Cage hold them down for me!” Yelled the soldier as he would hold the sword on the lead scientist’s neck. Staring into his eyes, Xander would say “Now tell me, what is this fruit and if I feel that you are lying to me you’ll find yourself in a early grave.”

18Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Xander glared at the man so hard that the man had begun to visibly shake. Thirty seconds had passed and the man had still not said anything. Holding up his sword as he was about to bring it down with a hard arc. The scientist would stop him screaming “Wait!” He would gulp saying “I don’t know what came first, but months ago meteorites rained down on the almost everywhere. Everyone has been hunting them as they have words inscribed into them. The World Government has dubbed them poneglyphs.” Said the scientist as he caught Xander’s attention, but Xander wasn’t here to hear about meteors with words. “Did I ask anything about rocks falling from the sky?” Said Xander. The scientist would shudder as he said “But you have to know all of this if you are to understand what these things really are.” Xander would nod as he prepared to listen to a story that he knew was going to be very long.

“Before the meteorites fell. The Red King and his crew had went into unknown territory that many believe was the end of the New World. Marines stumbled upon them somewhere in this uncharted territory. Most of the crew was either dead or injured. The Red King was even missing a leg. He had claimed that he had found a box and opened it, thus releasing great calamities upon the world. Days later after returning to Paradise he was executed. His execution was the starting point of a new Revolution. Soon after his revolution, fruits as such as the one behind me start appearing around the world. Many people ate them and described the taste to be that of poison, but they still survived after eating them. Those who ate them gained great abilities. Everything from being able to turn into a animal to control the elements. The World Government has declared the eating of devil fruits illegal and anyone found to have eaten one will be given a fair hearing.” Said the Scientist. Xander would only stare at him. Did all of that really happen over he course of five years?

19Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Xander’s heart was racing and that was something that was quite rare. If this man was speaking the truth than who knew what type of people were in the world now. And if the marines got there hands on some of these fruits.....Xander didn’t even want to think about what was happening out in the world at the moment. “Thank you for the information, but I have to take this off your hand.” Said Xander as he shoved the scientist over the table causing him to flip on his head going unconscious. Scooping up the heart shaped fruit and stuffing it into his overalls. He would realize that there weren’t any words on the fruit but lines that appeared as if the letter s had been marked all over it. Looking around the room, he would come to see another fruit on another operating table and came to put that one in his possession as well.

Turning around, he would look to Cage and say “Ok lets go.” But Cage had a look of greed in his eyes and was staring at Xander. More specifically the pockets inside of his overalls where the two fruits were located. “I’m going to assume you’re going to keep one of those fruits for yourself, but there is no need to be greedy. Give me the other one kid.” Said Cage as he stared at Xander as if he was about to pounce on him. Xander had even thought himself was beginning to “look like a snack”. Xander would tighten the grip on his sword as he would say “Look buddy, I don’t owe you any favors. I recall myself being the one getting you out that predicament.” Cage would turn around fully as he held the sword that he had stolen from another marine whom he had killed. Xander gave a mental sigh as he knew what was about to come next.

“Look Cage, no one has to die here. We’re suppose to be working together in order to escape from this place.” Said Xander as he didn’t really want to kill the man who had been in the same situation as him. Cage would shake his head and say “That fruit can be the turning point in us breaking out. Give it to me or die.” Xander would only frown, then his face would form into a smirk as he would say “Well the only way you’re going to get this is over my dead body.” The two would charge each toe he as an unexpected battle was about to commence in the laboratory.

20Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Lumi

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Lumi

WELCOME TO
"How about this one." Lumi stared down the middle passage that was darker than the other two. The aura coming for that direction was ominous but Lumi couldn't help but trust her gut. The worst that could happen would be that she would just have to turn around and make her way back to point A. Or so she assumed. Lumi had, in reality, made a very simple and grave mistake: she didn't keep an eye on the fleeing marine. After he left the main group a while ago, Lumi had immediately stopped caring about him. Sure, the thought that he might get stronger reinforcements might have crossed her mind at the time, but she wasn't really worrying about that since she had planned to leave the place before they could come back. But then there was a change of plans with her and Xander, and what she had assumed happened to the survivor was actually the opposite.

Turn out that the ensign had decided to head to the armory and Lumi had instead entered a passageway that crossed into the cells, but at the end of cells instead of the beginning, where Xander was. You'd think that they would give her a map of the place, but no, so here she was wandering around aimlessly and without any direction to guide her. After about a minute of walking, she started to figure out that she went the wrong way and stopped dead in her tracks so she could get her bearings and actually figure out where she was.
THE

LIGHT SHOW

21Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Lumi

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Lumi

WELCOME TO
"Well, let's see...." Lumi began to survey her surroundings. "I came from over there, so it would make sense to just go back that-"

"Hey! Who the hell are you?!" A loud booming voice echoed in the hallway, the source coming from behind her. Slowly, she turned around to face the person, who, fortunately, didn't seem to be that powerful nor that important that she would need to worry about getting into a fight with him or have an alarm be sounded. The man was big and bulky, his height looking to be about 6 feet and his shoulders broad. His arms were long, which made Lumi assume that he was a Longarm especially since she could see multiple joints in his arms. He wore the outfit of a captain and had numerous badges across his chest that signified that he must have done a lot but not have gotten very far. Sucks to be him.

"I was looking for the army, sir! I was told to go pick up a weapon by one of the higher-ups, though he never gave me his name...."
A blatant lie, but lying was something that Lumi did best. It also helped that the captain wasn't very smart. He looked Lumi up and down, taking note of her ensign outfit before walking past her.

"It's back this way. I'll show you the way. C'mon." He didn't sound too happy about showing her around, ending his sentence with a groan before he was roughly 10 feet away from her. Lumi quickly followed behind, trying to keep along with his long strides.
THE

LIGHT SHOW

22Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan
Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 -Allen-Walker-dgray-man-35663904-500-250

The strong clash of swords would send many sparks flying everywhere. One spark managing to catch a piece of cloth. A piece of cloth that led to a container full of a mysterious green liquid. As soon as the fire from the cloth touched the liquid it would explode into flames. Xander would manage to do a roll backwards under the table just as the laboratory erupted into flames. He would have thought the brute of a prisoner would have stopped his onslaught there, but it only made him advance more. Ripping the sword as hard as he could through the air, Cage would manage to hit Xander. Although, it wasn’t a huge hit since Xander had held the blade up and put his free hand under it. The force of Cage’s blade hitting his own had caused his wrist to snap in a awkward position. Being caught up in the moment, Xander didn’t know if it was broken or had just been pushed out of place. Luckily, it hadn’t been his dominant hand. Screaming out in pain, Xander would swing his right leg. Knocking Cage off of his feet in the process.

At the moment, Cage was so open that Xander could land a killing blow right then. However, when he had went to crawling. His body seemed to move by itself. Having forgotten about the banged up wrist. He had put pressure on it causing him to heave up in pain. This gave time for Cage to recover as he would deliver a left hook to Xander’s face sending him into the wall and coming out the other side of it. Xander would slowly rise with one hand as he rubbed his mouth. Blood dripping from it as if someone had cut an artery. “It didn’t have to be like this Xander. We can end this right now if you give one of those fruits up!” Screamed Cage. Xander was almost tempted to comply with the prisoner, but he knew that right now even if he gave the man the fruit there would still be a fight. Both of them were very cocky and one wouldn’t leave until the other was dead.

Holding his arm with his hand as the whole thing was throbbing with pain. He would stare into the eyes of Cage. “We both know that isn’t going to happen. One of us is dying here today and it isn’t going to be me.” The environment would seem to change a little as the flames would flicker everywhere as if wind was blowing it. Xander’s hair would seem to raise as he screamed “Roundhouse!” He would take off with a single step. Covering a distance of 2 meters so quick that it appeared as if he teleported. Bending his knee only a little. He would jump off the ground and send his feet swinging into the jaw of Cage. With the impact, Xander could feel Cage’s teeth being destroyed from the force of the kick and as if that wasn’t enough. The man had been thrown through two walls of cement. Landing on his feet, Xander would only stare at the whole in the wall that he had made. The intense heat from the flames licking over his body as he felt himself getting burned, though the flames themselves weren’t attacking him. He would slowly walk towards where Cage was and see him lying in a pile of rubble. “It didn’t have to be like this. If us both would have escaped this place then I would have invited you into the Revolutionary Army, but it seems our time together has come to an end.” Said Xander as he stared at Cage. The left side of his head seemed to be severely mangled. The kick had opened up the skin covering the bone in his jaw to the point where Xander could see the bone itself. Blood covered his face. If Xander didn’t know who he was fighting then he was completely sure he wouldn’t have been able to identify the man.

Xander would pick up the closest thing that would have been considered a weapon and look into the hatred filled eyes of Cage and without a further thought. He would plunge the rock into his skull so many times that it would penetrate the brain. This was a fight for many to come.

23Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:10 am

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Xander’s blood face would seem to leak blood as he only stared at the mangled face of Cage. The man was strong, Xander had only gotten out of the fight by a whim. You see some people had particular abilities like Xander himself who was able to exert nearly infinite amounts of power into his attacks. It wasn’t rare to find someone with skillsets as such around the world, but it was also not rare to find someone without one. Either Cage didn’t produce any skills due to his untimely death from Xander or he didn’t have any at all. Whatever the case was Xander couldn’t care less. Now, the only thing on his mind was to escape the facility. Due to kicking Cage through three walls. The fire had not met them yet and it gave him a small time to recover. He would move his hands over his body and feel that he only had one fruit on him. Pulling it from his overalls, he would see that it was the heart shaped one. Who knew where the other one could have possibly went? Most likely fell from his clothing and into the blazing fire.

Replacing the fruit back into its pocket. Xander would again make his way down the hallways. Now was time to make it to the exit and that meant having to equip himself with more weapons. He had dropped the sword way back in the lab and he needed something more deadly if he was to make it through the blockade of marines. How long had it been since he had escaped? Twenty minutes? Thirty? He didn’t even know how he had managed to survive this long yet. After taking a moment to recover. He would begin to run. The time to escape started now.

24Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:23 am

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Xander had wasted no time as he ran. Within minutes, he would round the corner to the cafeteria and instantly see two guards patrolling the double doors outside. He continued to run as he would need to catch them off guard if he had wanted his plan to work. Ten meters away from the guards. Xander would jump towards his left as he planted his foot in the concrete wall. He would repeat his motion until he got to the guard on the right. Just as he was a couple of feet away. Xander would take off from the wall and deliver a devastating knee to the guard’s face. This would cause him to lunge into the other guard. The one he had kicked would drop his rifle and Xander would waste no time to retrieve it. The Revolutionary Soldier wasn’t no marksmen, but he was skilled in all forms of combat. So, he wasn’t really foreign to a firearm either. As the two lay on the ground. Xander would pull the trigger back as he fired a shot onto the unconscious man. He would do it a second time, but this time the shot taking aim at the other man. Within seconds the guards had been taken care of and now Xander had to get to the real threat.

Like most ordinary cafeteria doors. The double doors had small square like windows on each of them, so Xander was able to peer through them to see marines regrouping. Most were running around and hiding behind benches as they had just heard gunshots. Xander was curious though. He didn’t see the man who claimed to have eaten a devil fruit? Where was he? Did the woman who came to help him all ready encounter him? And if so, who was the winner of the battle? Speaking of, Xander wondered where exactly that woman was. He had sent her off to get weapons for them all, but she had never come back. Maybe the army had sent some random person after all.

25Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:47 am

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Just as he was about to open the door to where he hoped wasn’t his death. Xander would hear the same voice from earlier. All the way when he had first escaped the cell, but this time no was near him at all. “You made it this far! These useless baboons are no good! I told headquarters to give me people that would be of use. Not greedy little ensigns who don’t know how to fight for nothing in the world!” Xander would jut his head and every direction. He was extremely positive the voice was coming from behind him, but he couldn’t see anyone. Preparing to fight, he would hold the gun steady as he was ready to let it blow at a moment’s notice. Which was quite hard since he was using it with one hand, as if the force of the kickback wasn’t already brutal. There would be a quick moment of silence before the last battle of the day would begin. Xander would feel a foot plant into his back as he would be kicked into the wall. He would grunt as he repositioned himself, standing up, but it was of no use. As soon as he took a stand, he would only be hit again. This time with what felt like a punch.

Landing on his back, he would breath heavily as the blows were really taxing his body. He had just left a hard fight just minutes ago and it would take a long time for him to recover fully. And he was extremely sure he wouldn’t be able to recover if an invisible man kept attacking him. Xander would frown mentally. So, this was the power of a Devil Fruit? No wonder the marine said this man might be unstoppable. A person who is able to mask their body is a deadly force of nature. Xander had no idea how he was suppose to defeat the man and was thinking that his escape so far had only been pure luck. He was met with competition after competition as he neared his mark. He had the feeling that this would most likely be the last person he faced to go outside, but at the same time he felt like he wouldn’t even be able to get pass the guy.

The Revolutionary Soldier still laid on his back on the ground as he stared up at the ceiling. There was silence around him, something that he extremely valued and felt was a necessity for life. He was in it mostly his whole life due to the training. His senses would kick in as he heard step coming towards him. Footsteps to be exact. The cloaked marine would attempt to punch Xander’s face into the ground, but the teenager would only shift his head. The marine punching the ground causing to crack a little. Xander would see this moment as a opening to retaliate. He would quickly grab where the man’s wrist would be and pull the man downwards towards the ground hard, but the man would seem to recover as Xander felt pressure being relieved from his hand as the man made a flip right out of his hold. The room would go back to its original state....silence.....now the true battle was about to commence.

26Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:17 am

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Tumblr_n1ogk72wPt1r4n0roo1_500

Xander had made his way to a stand as the man’s full body would come into view not even five meters away from him. He was standing in a weird battle position with his body turned to the side and one of his knees bent in the air. “The Suke Suke no Mi is one of the most powerful devil fruits. It was quite amazing for me to get my hands on it. Xandernolaeus D. Hicklebottom, you will not escape this prison and I, Bobby will make sure of that. The man who had just revealed himself as Bobby would only disappear again, but Xander had found a hole in his fighting style. Even though the man could turn invisible, he wasn’t as agile as Xander or quiet. Xander could interpret his movements with sounds and the vibrations of the man running towards him. Xander would only stare at the position where the man once was. He had actually been standing in a pool of blood from the two marines he had shot only earlier. Footsteps would make their way towards Xander. The air around him would feel as it gravity was taking affect on it. He bringing out all of the power from within himself in order to win this fight. His pugilist like mind would take over as his pupils would seem to glow read.

And like a fly dodging a killing blow. Xander would react to Bobby nearing him as he delivered a punch to Bobby with so much force that saliva was thrusted out of his mouth. For a second, Bobby’s body had come into view and that was when Xander made his assault. He would deliver a upright knee into Bobby’s chin, sending him into the air. But before he hit the ceiling, Xander would grab him by his shirt and fling him back onto the ground as if he was a rag doll. Attempting to hit the man again, Bobby would only roll to the side as he had recovered and regained his composure. He had been surprised that Xander had laid a hit on him and he still didn’t know how. It had been doing a favor in Xander’s case, but the blood on the bottom of Bobby’s shoes had dried up leaving Xander to rely fully on his senses again.

The battle would go back into Bobby’s favor as Xander slowly analyzed the area. Trying to hear for any movement or feel anything that would move by him, but it seemed like Bobby was able to mask his movement now or was either just standing in one place because he couldn’t hear, see, or feel anything. At the moment, he was beginning to wonder if that marine had escaped or if he was just analyzing Xander to see what the teen might try to to.

Last edited by Xan on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

27Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:51 am

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Tumblr_ov3b92aoiP1vz495uo1_500

For what seemed like minutes, there was pure silence. Xander had spent the whole time trying to formulate some type of plan and that was when he had thought of it. A light bulb would ring on his face as he had figured out how he would be able to defeat Bobby. His mind had momentarily flashed back to when he could see the blood on Bobby’s shoes as he ran towards him. That meant that his body could be seen if there was some type of product around it and in this case it was blood.  Looking around the room. Xander didn’t know what he would be able to use to negate Bobby’s invisibility. Looking up, he would see water pipes. If blood was able to stick to him then water would be able to do the same right? Without a second thought, he would jump into the air Superman Style as if he was about to take off in flight. He was aiming to punch the main pipe that was about as huge as it gets, but before he made it to the pipe he would be kicked out of the air.

It seemed that when Xander had made his move Bobby had also made his. He would again hear the sound of a kick whistling through the air, but this time it wasn’t a kick to the body. But some type of object shaped like a rounded blade flew through the air and headed towards Xander with almost unblockable speed. However, Xander leaned back as far as he could matrix style. The construct passing over his head just by an inch. Rokushiki?! Marines with Rokushiki weren’t rare, but he didn’t expect Bobby to know the arts do to the way he utilized his Devil Fruit. This meant that it was going to be even a more harder fight. Waiting for a sign. Xander would almost regret doing so as he felt something hit his side. He had almost thought he was shot, but realized that it had only been a punch. Blood would platter onto Bobby’s hand and Xander knew that it was his time to attack.

As Bobby attempted to make his way backwards. Xander would rush him and tackle him to the ground. With pure instinct alone. He would punch the area where he had assumed Bobby’s head was and had came out correct due to the blood that was forming on Xander’s hand. Bobby’s body would come into view again due to the attacks Xander had been unleashing upon his body. With a scream, Xander would yell Assassination as he delivered a punch of almost the same kind that Bobby did on him not even minutes again. Blood would shoot from the mouth of Bobby and onto the face of Xander. Both of them heaving as one was on top and the other on the bottom. “What are you?!” Asked Bobby who was clearly afraid now. “I am neither a Pirate nor a Marine......I am the one who is going to end you!” Screamed Xander as he repeatedly bashed Bobby’s skull. Bobby was slowly dying and Xander quickly finished it off by grabbing the gun and shooting him. He had rolled over off Bobby and onto his back as he stared at the piped ceiling.

28Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:04 am

Xan

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Xan

Where It Had All Began (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Tumblr_mj88d2Vcif1qlcw9co1_500

Finally, he had bested Bobby and made his way through the prison without getting killed. The hard part was done. He was extremely tired and not sure how he was about to fight about about thirty marines in a cafeteria. Slowly getting up, he would grab Bobby’s body by the collar of his shirt and drag it towards the door. Opening the door as he dropped Bobby’s body on the floor. He would pick it back up as he made his way through the threshold. Slowly he walked through the cafeteria as all eyes were on him. Standing in the middle of the cafeteria. He would Bobby’s body on the floor with a thud. “I suggest you let me pass....Bobby was the strongest person in this place and he allowed me to best him. It seems that you people have nothing else to throw at me. Now, either you can let me pass or I kill every single one of you in this room. I hope you people don’t wanna die in a cafeteria.” Said Xander as he stared around the room. Most were visibly afraid and others were ready to jet out of the place. A couple were peering through the windows watching the fight unfold and they knew that they couldn’t take Xander without body. There would be silence for a second before all of the marines would scatter like roaches after you cut on the light.

They made their ways through every crook, crany, crevice, and doorway to hide from Xander as they didn’t want the fate that fell on Bobby to fall on them. Xander would let out a relieved sigh as he was sure he wouldn’t have been able to take them all if they hadn’t been a bunch of pussies and stayed to fight. But that was enough of that. Xander was almost free and the only thing that was blocking his freedom was door up the stairs. Slowly making his way up them, he would come to the door and beginning unlocking so many locks that it took him about to minutes. The door had a valve and he turned it to release it. As the door unlocked, he would pull it back. A sound as if the door had let out a huge breath could be heard. The wind would hit Xander like a train. In the prison it was nice and warm, but on the other side of the door. There was snow and coldness and forest. And he would have to navigate his way through it if he was to make his way to the Revolutionary Army. The mission had been completed. He had escaped the prison along with some battle items. Running through the wilderness.....another voyage would begin.

(COMPLETE)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum