Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Pick on Someone your Own Size (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approval

Almost a whole entire month had passed since Yuurei had entered Impel Down. It wasn’t something he had expected to happen, and he thought about it as a minor setback over anything. He didn’t think he would be living here forever, or at least that was his mindset. Yuurei had memorized this entire level from the time he had been here. If it was something you did every day, then it wouldn’t be hard to do. As for Yuurei he always walked around this place trying to figure out where everything was located. The jobs he had been doing for the guards were also good for him as well. It had allowed him to test his limits with the prisoners that were in this level, which were many. They weren’t a walk in the park, and he felt his body getting stronger as well.

The thief had disciplined himself to walk on the charcoal floor without a problem. It was part of his positive traits. He was able to overcome things with time, training, and his Willpower. Yuurei was meditating on the burning floor at the moment. It was not bothering him as his body was comfortable with the heat now. He would do this now as he was imagining each and every area on level five. The way guards changed their pose, and even the habits the prisoners had developed living in this place. He was a calm person as he did his best not to involve himself with negative actions towards the guards. Instead, he did his best to please them, and make good on whatever they asked him to do. He imagined what he had to do to get out of this place, and figured he would need the help of Jackal, Jones, and Adam.

Still, it was not the time for that. When he meditated he trained his mind, spirit, and body. This was all within his daily training now. It wouldn’t last long though, and it was because he could hear footsteps of someone coming in his direction. He wasn’t sure who it was, but he knew that there weren’t many prisoners who had shoes on, so it had to be a guard. He sighed because he wished that he could have done meditation a bit longer. His eyes open slowly as he looked at the guard who had finally got close enough to Yuurei. He could see a weird face on the man’s face from what he could see and knew that there was a job for him. He slowly got up from the ground, and onto his feet as he patted himself down. When he was done with that he was ready to ask what was wrong.

”I see something is wrong, would you like to tell me what it is I can do for you?” He asked the guard.

The guard looked around to see if there was anybody around the two of them. When he saw that they were clear he figured it was time to speak.

”Yeah there is a group of prisoners in this level that had gathered together. They aren’t causing a riot or anything like that, but they are going around the level and ganging up on other prisoners, and dragging them somewhere. I’m not sure where, but it is our job to keep this place from getting out of hand. If we don’t stop this now, then we have to get the Floor Chief, but he’s not on this level right now. He had to deal with something, so I need you to do this for us. As usual, you do this for us, and I will reward you with any two things you want.” He explained to Yuurei.

The thief was confused as he didn’t think he would get the option to earn two things again, but he figured it was because of what he did last time. He figured he would ask why the guard had offered him two rewards like the guard before him.

”Why is it that I’m getting two rewards for this of my choosing? I’m just curious before you say anything mean.” He said keeping his smile.

The guard looked at Yuurei and nodded as he was okay with answering the question.

”Well last time you had helped one of our own big time, and he told us we can rely on you for anything. The man had said you didn’t back out on the deal, and what was more important was that you had a chance to try and escape and you chose to honor your deal.” He explained to Yuurei.

The swordsman knew that much, but it was good to confirm it. He wasn’t stupid to escape at that moment, but while he meditated he had doubts on whether or not he could actually escape this place. He figured there were two ways of escaping this place, and he figured he would go with the easy one first. Still, for now, he would do what he needed to do.

”I will take on the prisoners who are acting up, and jumped the other prisoners. You just give me the direction to where they are located or were last located, and I will head there.” He said to the guard.

The guard nodded as he was happy to hear this man’s words.

”They should be in the middle of Level five right now. They were messing around with one the new prisoners we got a week ago. I think you encountered him before, but go before they disappear from that location.” He told Yuurei.

The thief nodded hearing him, and he started running in the direction where he had been directed to. He was glad that he had understood this hell hole, for he knew exactly where he was going. Yuurei wondered who was doing this, and why they were doing this. It was stupid for people to do whatever the guards disapproved, and that was a known fact.

+22 Doriki into Willpower

Last edited by Yuurei on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei ran through the area, there were prisoners wondering why this man was running around this hot area. If you could see Yuurei, he wasn’t sweating as much unless he exercises, or overworked himself like a normal person. He was planning on using his Observation to see where they were located, but he knew he didn’t have to do that right now. It wouldn’t take long though for him to notice that there were a few knocked out prisoners on the ground. He wasn’t sure if they were the enemies or the victim, but he did notice that there were a group of prisoners attacking someone that was familiar to him. This was the guy that he had fought a week and a half ago. He had taken his pinky because of what he had done to the marines, but he just didn’t want to go through the length in taking the man’s entire arm.

What he saw was this, Bazile was fighting for his life as he was tossing prisoners away from, but at the same time, he was taking a beating. He had done what he could do, and Yuurei knew what he was capable of doing. The man was quick on his feet and packed quite a punch. Still, he was outnumbered, and that was for sure. He noticed that there were many prisoners, but there was one who looked like the ringleader of the group. He wanted to go for the head of the snake and get this done with, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to get close to him with all these prisoners fighting. His direction had turned towards the people who were attacking Bazile. He was quick on his feet, and he had learned that if he jumped in the air he could use his fruit’s ability but chose not to.

When he got close enough to two of the prisoners. He had a smirk on his face when his body had moved in between the prisoners who were facing Bazile. His left hand had quickly stretched out to the prisoner on his right. It aimed straight at the man’s face and sent him flying with sheer force. Of course, Yuurei wouldn’t stop there as his he quickly placed his left hand down on and moved his right hand straight to the guard on his left. He had done the same thing as before, which sent that man flying as well. He looked at everyone that was surrounding Bazile, but also the people who were jumping other prisoners as well. They were surprised alright, but they were angered by what had happened. Bazile, on the other hand, looked at Yuurei as he was confused about why he was helping him.

The last time they had seen each other, they fought. Yuurei did it to please the guards and make sure that this man got what he deserved. Both of them were left badly hurt, but Yuurei would take the man’s finger as proof that he wouldn’t mess with the guards again.

”I know you don’t like me because of what I did, but I told you my reason, but I’m here to help you out within reason of course.” He smiled at Bazile.

The man wasn’t too excited about Yuurei showing up, but if he wanted someone helping him out in a fight, then he was the guy.

”Find then, help me take care of these guys. They are apparently taking out anybody who isn’t following that guy, and they are doing a pretty good job at it, with their numbers and such.” He explained to Yuurei as he pointed at the guy.

Yuurei blinked a few times as he was actually surprised to see who it was. The man that Bazile was pointing to wasn’t the guy he thought was the leader of this who group up. The man who was orchestrating all of this was the guy he had bumped into about a week ago. The swordsman though this was the guy that was part of the duo who stole the keys, he wasn’t. Still, he was doing something on his own, and it looked it was clearly working. The prisoners didn’t give them time to continue talking as they started running towards Yuurei, and Bazile. There were a sheer number of them coming at the two, and they were easily able to separate them from each other. The only good thing that came from this was that Yuurei had thin the number of prisoners who were jumping Bazile.

He sighed though as he had activated his Observation at the end and noticed that there were a few many to dodge and block against. They were strong prisoners even if they were nobodies to him. Yuurei would feel danger coming from his left side, and he would move to the side to dodge the punch of an incoming enemy. Then, there was another attack from his right, and he dodged that one, but then he could feel multiple attacks coming from his back. It caused him to turn around, and block the incoming attacks with his forearms, but it allowed the others who were now behind him to attack him freely. Yuurei had to deal with the people in front of him first, and he grabbed one of them parrying the other punches to the side and flipped him into the air and onto the ground.

He would take that man out without a second to waste, and he used his Armament to cover his entire upper body. It didn’t stop people from hitting him, and he could feel them all hitting him on his back repeatedly, which caused him to stumble forward from the slight pain he was feeling. He grunted from the attack, and he noticed that there were two people making their moves towards him right now to take advantage of the situation. They, however, made a mistake and Yuurei’s hand reached out two the both of them and grabbed them by the back of their heads just to slam their skulls against each other.

He could feel more people coming to fight him, but he was hoping at Bazile would be able to finish his side to help him out. Another person would sneak in through Yuurei’s Observation and would land a punch straight on the man’s temple. This would cause him to stumble to the side as he nudged his head and noticed that he was bleeding from there. He got him good, which annoyed him, and he knew he had to be careful.

18/20 Haki Remaining
Bazile and his Stats::

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei didn’t touch his face as he looked at the person who had punched him. He wanted to use his Conqueror, but he wasn’t sure if he could control it right now to not affect Bazile. He wanted to take the man who got him on his face one on one and teach him a lesson. Instead, he had to do what he could do for the time being. He noticed that the guy who had punched him in the face had a smile on his face as he was rushing towards Yuurei alongside everyone else. He covered his face with Armament this time as he had brought himself to the limit on where he could cover. The scene could be seen like this, Yuurei was dodging attacks from his side, and then a few of them that he couldn’t move away from would be blocked, then he would counterattack the blocked attacks, and take down one or two of the prisoners he blocked.

Then there were the attacks that had made it through, and the ones that he couldn’t block. He would stumble from those hits as he could feel the bruising coming from their attacks. It wouldn’t take long, but the man he wanted to beat up was in his line of sight. He rushed towards the prisoner, and he would do the same. When the two of them got close to Yuurei, he through a bunch of rapid punches at Yuurei, which brought the thief to dodge each and every one of them before making his move. He had brought his right arm from under him and his target, and brought it up quickly and towards the man’s chin. Yuurei’s fist would connect with the man’s chin, and he would feel it crack, but also he would be sent flying into the air.

Yuurei was done with that guy, but he could see that there were more prisoners coming at him. It was a large amount, and with this many, it would take too long to fight the guy who started this in a fair fight. Hell, he didn’t even have time to look at where Bazile was fighting, and see how he was doing. He had to focus on his own fight, and when he dodged two of the prisoners, he grabbed both of them and started swinging them around into the air by their hands, and he was smacking the other prisoners that were coming straight at him with their bodies. They, of course, would be hurt by this and when he felt their body’s become limp he launched them in the air letting them go. He had noticed that there were a lot of prisoners who had attacked him on the ground as they were unconscious from that spin attack.

Still, there were more prisoners that appeared, and he was surprised that this man was able to get so many people to follow behind his ideas in such a short amount of time. Once again he didn’t have time to think about other things but to make sure they didn’t pin him down with their overwhelming numbers. He understood why the guards didn’t want to deal with any of this, but he figured if he stopped this situation that they would appreciate him even more. There were a few of them that had been getting up from the ground and he was surprised about that, but then they fell to the ground. He had to continue to defend himself though as he noticed a few more attacks coming his way. That amount of people that attacked him was something he was not accustomed to. He wanted to use his devil fruit ability, but he would have to jump, and he didn’t have time for that.

Yuurei continued to move around the area as he was blocking and as many attacks as he could along with dodging them. It was easier because of the number of people he had taken down, but there were still enough people to land hits on him, and he would stumble from their attacks. They were strong attacks, and he could feel it. Still, he could say he was attacking them back, so for every few hits he would have to take, he would take out two to three of the prisoners. It wouldn’t take long for Yuurei to slip up. He wasn’t the type of person to do that, but there were just so many things to pay attention to at once that he couldn’t have accounted for this. He tripped over an unconscious body while dodging someone’s attack, and he fell on his back and onto the floor. The prisoners would see this and knew it was the perfect opportunity to attack him.

The thief could only suck his teeth in this disappointment because he knew what was going to happen next. He was quick to think on what to do as he had curled himself into a ball to cover his legs, and placed his head down, so he didn’t get hit in the face. The prisoners would start kicking Yuurei in a group right now as it was the only thing he could do at this moment. The kicks hurt, but they could have been worse. He was happy to have covered himself with armament. Yuurei could only wonder how Bazile was doing in his fight.

16/20 Haki Remaining

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The kicking continued to hit him as he could feel himself getting cut from the kicks. He had armament, but getting kicked over and over would open up some opportunity for him to get cut. He didn’t like that, but he kept himself guarded. He was hoping they would let up and back up so he could get up from the ground. Bazile noticed this, but he was busy and he couldn’t help out the man who was trying to help him out. It was funny how things had been reversed. He would throw another prisoner on to the ground, and when he tried to go and help Yuurei out something happened. The man who started this whole entire thing had made his move, and it was towards Bazile. He was about to grab one of the prisoners, but he had been blindsided by the leader of the bunch.

Bazile would take a knee to the temple of his head and he would stumble a bit, and then look towards the man who had done this, and then he would stumble again before he dropped to the ground. It wasn’t that Bazile was weak, but the man that hit him was stronger. He had also caught him off guard, which made his attack that much harder when he hit. He sighed as he started dragging Bazile away, and looked at the other prisoners who were no longer fighting.

”Gather up the prisoners who chose not to stand by us, and start following me. I have a perfect place for them to die. We will come back to the others when they are done to gather everyone else that doesn’t join our cause. Let’s get it going boys.” He said out loud.

The prisoners would nod when they heard this and started grabbing the unconscious bodies, and started dragging them following behind their leader. Yuurei heard what he had said, and he wished there was something he could do right now. He wanted to use his powers, but he could in his position. Yuurei was hoping the kicking would stop, and soon enough it would. He noticed that the prisoners had stopped attacking him, soon enough he would see the red area reveal itself to him again. The prisoners had moved back from Yuurei, and when he had gotten up from the floor he could see the various wounds that he had suffered from these guys. They weren’t crazy, but they bothered him nonetheless. He looked around as he noticed that there were familiar people around him. He shook his head when he noticed that Jones, Adam, and Jackal were here. They all looked at the prisoner as if they were ready to fight.

”I am glad to see you guys. I got to say you aren’t the first people I would think would show up to rescue me.” He said this to them.

They all chuckled when they heard him speak, but right now they didn’t have time to talk right now. The prisoners were ready to continue their fight even though they knew about the three who entered and a little bit about the man who they were jumping.

”I swear you are always doing crazy things here. We heard a commotion and decided to stop it before the Floor Chief showed up. Anybody who gets in that man’s way will perish. We tend to go our separate ways when that man arrives. He only goes after those are making a mess in his workplace.” Jones said to Yuurei.

”What brought you to this fight Yuurei?” Jackal asked him.

”I was helping out the guards with this situation, and I was trying to help out the guy who got taken away because he was trying to return the favor.” He said as he noticed that the prisoners started running towards them.

”Well we are here to help, so let’s take these guys and we can move on from there.” Adam said this to everyone.

Yuurei agreed as he had a small number of prisoners to handle now. He was able to dodge more now as he made his body motionless as he was trying to waste a little bit of stamina as he could. He grabbed a prisoner and when he pulled him towards him, he elbowed him with his free hand across his face. It would cause the prisoner to spin and fall to the ground. The next thing he did after that was swinging his fist straight at a prisoner attack. The two would collide, but the prisoner would feel the power difference between the two. While this occurred, Yuurei tossed another punch straight into the man’s stomach, dropping him to the ground. He continued moving around as he was knocking out the prisoners who were trying to attack him specifically. He was glad that these three had shown up when they did because he had taken a lot into his plate. While the fight continued happening, the numbers started decreasing. There were more prisoners on the floor than they were standing.

He panted for sighed for a bit as he looked at the three of them for a quick second before looking back to those in front of him. What he saw was Jackal and Jones running around as fast as they could as they were beating up the prisoners with multiple hits and quick speed. Adam was just bringing on the hurt with his raw power as the prisoners hesitated to get close to him. Yuurei understood their pain because he didn’t like to get hit by that guy either. He rushed towards the last few remaining targets as he was going to put an end to this. If they couldn’t get up from this fight, then they were just followers and cowards.

”You chose the wrong people to attack. Tranquility in this level brings it so we don’t deal with the big guys who run this place, but you people don’t understand that.” Yuurei shouted at the prisoners because they were doing all of this the wrong way.

14/20 Haki Remaining

Jack/Jones/Adam and their stats::

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei and the remaining prisoners were getting closer to each other, the other three were finishing up with the remaining prisoners that they were fighting. The thief would dodge the first attack from the man to his left, and then counterattack with a left close line right on the man’s throat. It would flip him backward and onto the floor, which brought him to move onto the next prisoner. He had thrown a few punches at Yuurei and the thief would dodge them as he stepped backward every few seconds, so he didn’t trip like he did earlier. He caught the punch of that prisoner and then gave the prisoner a big boot to their chest. It pushed them back, and at the same time cause the prisoner to fall on his back. Two prisoners would come at him at the same time, and he reached out towards them before they could get in range to attack him.

He would grab the both of them and bring them towards each other. The two would collide with each other. They would bounce back, but Yuurei didn’t let go. Instead, the thief had held onto them and then forced his hands to swing away from him. When he did this he had let go of both of them, which brought them to be tossed away from the fighting scene. He sighed as he wondered who else would make their way towards him. The remaining prisoners that were there and standing had noticed how much their number had decreased. They were nervous, and Yuurei started walking towards them. They wouldn’t give him the chance to get close to them. The remaining prisoners turned around and started running away. They made a mistake, and they knew this now. When he saw this it would cause him to sigh as he crouched down, so his hands could be on his leg.

Jackal would be the one to approach Yuurei as the two of them looked at each other. Yuurei would smile at him and give him a thumbs up for helping him. Jackal would chuckle because he could see that his spirit wasn’t broken.

”You had a rough time I see, Yuurei. Why didn’t you use them swords the guards gave you?” He asked him.

Yuurei shook his head because he should have used them.

”I should have, but I thought I would be able to handle it without them. I was wrong and now look at me. They got me good when I fell on the ground, but I can continue on. I don’t know what they are going to do to the prisoners that they dragged with them, but I’m not going to stand here and do nothing.” He stood up straight and moved forward.

When that happened, he felt a bit weak, and he stumbled back. Jackal had noticed this and caught Yuurei before the man could fall on his back. He nodded as he was sure it was a mishap, but he needed to rest for a few seconds. Jones and Adam would make their way towards the two of them, and they noticed that Yuurei had a bunch of cuts on him. They weren’t serious, but they were enough to bother him.

”Lets at least patch the man up. Ya know he isn’t going to stop.” He said to Jackal.

Adam would just nod as he didn’t have anything to say right now. Jackal agreed with them, and he looked at Yuurei who was conscious still.

”First I covered those cuts of yours, and then you can move forward. We will be around for the rescue, so don’t worry about backup.” He said as he moved into his prison shirt and took out some bandages.

Yuurei was confused at first, but he figured that Jackal had asked that guard for some medical bandages once.

”Why do you even have that?” He asked Jackal.

”Well these were meant for me. I do crazy stuff to ya know, so you never when you might need them. Just be happy that I got them.” He said to Yuurei.

The swordsman would allow Jackal to bandage up his arms and a bit of leg. His arms had taken up most of the beating on that event, but he was glad he would continue to fight on. It would take about ten minutes for Jackal to patch him up, and Yuurei thought he looked like a zombie. Still, this would stop the bleeding from being excessive. He was ready to continue onward, but Jackal looked at him and shook his head.

”You should at least give yourself ten more minutes. I get it Yuurei ya want to make sure ya not let to save them. Ya heart is in the right place, but patience.” He said to the thief.

Yuurei heard these words, and he sighed. He had to relax for a bit, and that was what he was going to do.

”Man I should have used my swords from the beginning.” He said this to himself as he underestimated these prisoners.

Meanwhile, the mystery man and his gang of prisoners were dragging the unconscious prisoners. They were heading to a certain place in level five. It was a place that the guards would take some of the prisoners. A lot of people would try to avoid this place because there was a pool of lava, or fire that would most likely cause death to those who fell into it.

”Our friends did well. They bought us time to do what we needed to do. We will take all of these prisoners and toss them off the cliff and into the pool of fire. They will regret disagreeing with joining us.” He said this to his crew.

They would nod agreeing with him, and do a small shout. They didn’t know where the people they left behind were located anymore, and they were trying to make sure that they didn’t get caught because they shouted.

12/20 Haki Remaining

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei would take those ten minutes of resting that was recommended to him. He knew that these guys wouldn’t allow him to go, so he listened to them. Still, when those ten minutes were up, he started stretching his body, so that the way he could get all the tightness off of him. He would look at all three of them with a smile on his face.

”Thank you, guys. You have been a great help. You don’t have to help me out anymore I think I got it.” He said to them as he wondered what they were going to say.

Yuurei couldn’t pour his trust into them because he felt betrayed before already. It wasn’t going to happen again, and that was for sure. They looked at each other and sighed when they heard his words, but knew if they persist in saying they were coming he would fight them.

”Fine we will won’t be coming with you, but you better be safe.” Adam said to him.

The man knew that Yuurei would be their key to escaping this place one day. He hoped that this man didn’t disappoint that was for sure. The thief heard those words, and he sighed. He turned his back towards the three of them and started running towards the direction where he glimpsed them moving towards. That was his best chance in finding them, and he knew he had time to catch up to them. They were dragging unconscious bodies, so they weren’t running around or anything like that. Still, he didn’t know if he was going the right way, so he had to hope for the best. While Yuurei was moving around level five, he was using his observation to find these people. Unfortunately, the direction he had gone didn’t bring him to catch their presence. It annoyed him and it brought him to stop moving. He looked to his right and his left as he didn’t feel the presence of the man he had bumped into about a week ago.

”Where would he be taking them? He said he had a perfect place for them to die, but where would that be in level five?” He asked himself.

He didn’t have time to stay still though and that much he knew. He started running towards his left hoping that he would bump into at least Bazile’s presence, or the ones of the prisoners that were there. He could feel his body hurting and it was all due to the wounds he received earlier; he knew that, so he had to make sure that when he fought he used the weapons he was comfortable with. The swordsman continued moving though as he was thinking about where they might be. He had known this level as good as the guards, and probably better than them. The man lived here for a month, and all he did for that month was scout the area. The presence he was feeling, however, were people that had nothing to do with the small riot that was happening right now.

The guard that had given Yuurei the job was looking in the cameras as he was wondering what Yuurei was doing. He had caught the man who started this, his name was Dio. They didn’t think anything of him because he was quiet during transportation and did nothing. Still, they were mistaken because this man changed the whole entire game in level five. Dio, on the other hand, could see the cliff. He had a smirk on his face that just presented evilness. He looked at the other prisoners with that same face.

”That place, up there, will be their resting place. Let’s go just a little bit more.” He said to them as they nodded.

The group of prisoners was moving onward. Some of the prisoners would wake up, but they couldn’t do anything. Their body’s too weak to do anything. They could only look confused wondering where they were going. They didn’t know what was going to happen to them soon.

Back towards the three men; Jones looked at Adam as he was a bit confused on why he had allowed Yuurei to go on his own. He figured they would have argued it out for a bit, but that wasn’t the case. Jackal didn’t even fight on what Adam had decided as if he was the leader of the group.

”We really going to let him take on those prisoners on his own? Ya crazy right?” He asked them both, worried.

Jackal shook his head when he heard his friend’s words. He figured he didn’t understand what was going on, but that was okay.

”We aren’t going to let him fight on his own. Hell, he went the wrong way. I figured he would, but I don’t think it will be that long until he finds the right path. We will get to where Yuurei needs to go before he does and assist him if he looks like he needs it.” Jackal explained to Jones.

The man’s eyes widen and he nodded as he understood now why they let him go off on his own. The both of them shook their head as they looked at him. After a few seconds of being around each other, Jackal led the way towards the area where Dio and his group of minions had gone to. He knew that the place that they were heading to be most likely the cliff of hell, and if that was true, then the way those prisoners were going to die would not be quick, but insanely painful and inhumane.

Yuurei would continue moving through the area though and soon enough he would come to a stop. His butt had gone far in level five, but he had thought about where the man could be located, and with that, a smile would develop on Yuurei’s face.

11/20 Haki Remaining

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The thief thought of many locations where the prisoners could die at, but there was only one location that actually rang a bell. There was one place in this whole level that would be a perfect dying area for someone’s enemy. He couldn’t believe that he didn’t think about it at the beginning of all of this, but now that he knew he had to rush there before anybody could die. Yuurei’s body switched his position and direction of running and started moving towards the cliff of hell. This place may have been his prison, but he was trying to make sure it was his sanctuary. He was a headstrong person and he was always seeking to get stronger. It brought him to make mistakes and eventually bringing him to be taken into this maximum security prison. I will be the person anybody in this prison can go to. I will be their leader. He thought about this as he continued to run.

Dio and his group of prisoners would make their way to the top of the cliff. The ones that followed him a bit of exhausted from dragging the numerous bodies around. Still, they believed that this man would be their salvation down here. The way Dio had spoken to them before made them feel like he would be their way out. When they made it to the edge of the cliff, the bodies would be let go by the prisoners on Dio’s side. They would all look at him wondering what he wanted them to do right now. Anybody who tried to get up though would be knocked back to the ground without a chance to fight back.

”We are going to start throwing people off this cliff. At the bottom of it, there is a boiling pit that will kill them, if they cannot take it. I don’t know anybody who could survive something like this, but hell surprising things happen.” He said this.

The prisoners that were with him were surprised to hear what he had said to them. They knew that they were going to kill these prisoners, but they didn’t think they would do something like this. It sounded evil, but if that was how they got their freedom, then they were okay with it. They moved over to one of the prisoners and grabbed a hold of one person. They started dragging that person, and when he felt himself being dragged again he started to fight back hoping that his struggle would mean something. Of course, it didn’t, and he was tossed off the cliff. The prisoner’s eyes widen as his life flash before as he didn’t know he would die this way in Impel Down. He could feel the pressure of the fall, and how there was nothing he could do about it. Then he dropped into the pool of boiling fire, and all you could hear throughout level five was one man shouting in agonizing pain.

The prisoners who were on the floor heard this and were surprised about this. They didn’t think something like this was actually happening. If they knew this was the outcome of their decision they wouldn’t have said no to Dio. Another person had been grabbed to the cliff, and they were thrown off the cliff. That person was shouting from the top of their lungs as they were plunging to their death. Still, they never hit the bottom, but the men throwing the prisoners off the cliff would never know this unless they were watching the victims fall to their death. A few prisoners had grabbed a hold of Bazile and when that happened, the man was waking up from his slumber. He was a bit groggy, so he wasn’t sure what was happening. He just knew that he had been knocked out, and that was it. He noticed that he was being dragged to an edge, and was soon lifted up.

He was trying to get control of his body, but he knew it was going to be too late. He wondered what happen to Yuurei, and if that man had plummeted to his death already. When the prisoners were about to throw Bazile something happened. Jackal had appeared in the nick of time as he had kicked one of the prisoners that were holding Bazile. They had dropped to the ground when they felt the blow behind the man’s attack. He didn’t stay the same as he had gotten stronger as well. They all did because when they fought Yuurei they knew that there were stronger people out there than them. Bazile had fallen to the ground because the balance between those who carried him had become unbalanced. Jackal would land on the ground as he looked at Dio and the rest of the prisoners.

Adam would soon catch up, but there was no Jones; the reason behind this was the moment that the second person had been tossed to their death, the trio had made it here. Jones stood at the bottom just in case anybody would be tossed. He would his speed and strength to catch the person and avoiding the pit of death.

”I hate running. I need to fix that.” Adam said this out loud.

Dio noticed that the two of the four guys that came to ruin his plans had arrived. It annoyed him, but they were still two people short. The prisoners had gotten ready and started running towards Jackal and Adam to fight them. Dio nodded when he saw this because they were at least loyal to fight. Bazile would shake his head as he was gaining his focus and mobility back. He had gotten up from the floor as he was rushed over to help out Jackal. Yuurei, on the other hand, would be able to see the cliff soon enough. He was getting close, and he was hoping that Bazile and the rest of the captives weren’t killed off. He continued running towards the cliff as he knew what he had to do when he got there. As for the three men they were busy taking down the prisoners who were fighting against them. Their numbers were great but not as great as before.

10/20 Haki Remaining

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Dio was watching his men being taken out like with the three of them working together. He didn’t think this would happen, but his small army was being taken out and dropped to the floor. He felt like it was time to join the fight. He had rushed towards Adam who he noticed was the slowest amongst them. When he got close to him he was ready to roundhouse kick Adam’s neck. When he got close someone had stopped that attack. Adam looked to see who it was, and he smiled because he had finally figured it out. Yuurei had stopped Dio’s attack. His arm had been covered in Armament when he blocked Dio’s attack and he had a smirk on his face when he looked at the man who started all of this. He pushed him away from him right now.

”It seems like I made it here on time. You guys knew where they went and made me go the wrong way.” He spoke to Adam and Jackal who were here before he did.

He was a bit upset about that, but he figured that their reason for doing this was because they wanted him to rest up a bit more before fighting. He was also glad that Bazile hadn’t been kill; that man was helping out, which was a good thing. He looked at all the prisoners who had stopped fighting when they noticed another person had approached the scene. The swordsman looked at each and every one of them. He was hoping they would stop fighting but knew to do that they would have to follow someone else.

”I will show you, men, that this guy’s way is wrong, and that he is the wrong person to follow. When I take him out you will see that he would only bring you guys to your death, and not your salvation.” He said this to all of them.

They would feel a second of hesitation when they heard his words but then regain their composure. Dio heard this and chuckled when he heard Yuurei speak out loud.

”You think you can beat me? I hope you entertain me.” He said this to Yuurei, and then looked at everyone else.

”He is mine, so don’t touch him.” He told the other prisoners.

Yuurei would rush towards Dio and the first thing the young man would do is throw a right jab at the man. Dio would see this as he would dodge Yuurei’s attack, and he would counterattack with an attack of his own. Yuurei noticed his attack coming, and that his arm was covered in Armament. He went to block the attack, and he could feel the blow from his attack. He could feel something cracked and it seemed like he had fractured something. This man’s armament was strong, and when he felt that blow, he was convinced that his Haki was in pars with his. Dio’s attack had caused Yuurei to stumble away from him, and he could smile at Yuurei with a success to his attack. Yuurei tighten his left arm, again and again, to see if his arm was okay. He could feel the pain and he knew that after his adrenaline had died down, then he would be hurting.

”I see you are strong indeed, and faster than me.” He said this as he sighed and figured it was time to use what he didn’t want to use.

Yuurei took out his favorite swords, Benihime, and Kusanagi had appeared as he looked at Dio. He was surprised that he had weapons in Impel Down but figured he must have done something to get them. It made him smile because he was excited about this.

”After I take you out you will have equipped me with weapons to use against the guards! Thank you!” Dio said as he rushed towards Yuurei. The swordsman switched his Armament around as he had covered his blades with it, and he also had covered his torso, and his face with it. Still, He could see where Dio was attacking, but his speed was better than his. He had been caught right on his stomach, and Yuurei spat out blood when that happened. He also saw that Dio was swinging his leg around to hit him on his face. Yuurei couldn’t block that one because of the first hit, but he knew that he could do something before he was hit by the kick. He swung his blade at the same time, of course, he would use both of them at the same time.

When he was kicked in the face he was sent flying as he spat out more blood as he moved to his right as he hit the ground, and skid on the ground. He was on the floor with a smile on his face as he could see his blades had blood on them. Dio had been caught on his chest twice by Yuurei’s attack. The swordsman had long arms, so he was able to hit him even though he was being flung away from him. Dio wasn’t happy with this because he had Armament on his chest, yet this man was able to cut through that. He gripped his chest as those blades were strong, but the person wielding them was just as scary. Yuurei touched his face but was happy that nothing broke or fracture from that kick. He slowly got up as he could look at Dio. The two were indeed almost at equal terms. Jones would soon arrive at the top of the cliff to help out everyone else. They were taking out the prisoners, but not killing them of course.

8/20 Haki Remaining

Dio/Stats:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei and Dio would stare down at each other. They looked like they were enjoying their fight from that one blow. The swordsman would rush towards Dio and would swing his blades around multiple times at Dio, but the man would be able to see it coming. His eyes would move to see the swords and would dodge them without a problem. He had attacked after he had dodged his opponent's attack and started throwing multiple punches towards Yuurei. The swordsman would dodge the first few attacks, and then block a few with his blades as they were durable to take on the man’s attack. Still, it wouldn’t take long for Dio to pass through his swords, and sneak a few punches into Yuurei’s stomach. The thief would feel multiple attacks land around his torso, and he would be sent flying back from the hit.

The swordsman would fall back from the attack, and onto the floor from his attack. Yuurei would cough out blood from his mouth, and a lot of it. This man had gotten him clean, which made him nervous. There was one thing he didn’t want to use more than anything and it was his devil fruit ability. He knew he could, but the question was should he? He sighed because he that would just expose himself to everyone that was currently here. Still, the way this fight was going, he needed to use everything he could, so it might have been a good choice? No, he wasn’t going to use his ability, he didn’t get a devil fruit to rely on its ability. That power of his was for support, and he was going to use his swords to win this. The swordsman was fighting himself for what would be the correct path to choose.

He would grip the handles of his blades as he knew he could trust them more than anything. Yuurei looked at Dio as the man had a smile on his face. It was a smile to show that he was stronger than Yuurei, but in this case and how he was showing his dominance in the fight he was stronger. It also gave the prisoners a morale boost when they saw Yuurei flying around like that as they started to give the four men difficulty. Yuurei would watch Dio run towards him and his eyes would move along as he was keeping up with the man in his speed the best he could. It wouldn’t take long for the man to throw a haymaker straight at Yuurei, but the thief would block it with both of his swords, and then be pushed back by the force behind the attack. He would slide from the force, but once he stopped, he would kick off the ground, and start running towards Dio now.

Yuurei would swing his first blade but didn’t actually attend to land the strike on Dio. He knew he wouldn’t be able to anyways. When Dio dodged the first attack, Yuurei had swung his second blade at Dio. He would dodge the sword strike but noticed that the second sword was being thrust straight at him. His eyes widen when he saw this because he didn’t think he would do so something like this. He tried to dodge it as he saw the blade was aiming for his heart, and when he did he could feel that his shoulder had been pierced by the man’s blade. He cringed at the pain and then jumped back to get away from Yuurei. The blade that pierced his shoulder was Benihime, so it had done more damage than Kusanagi would. The ridged edge the blade would make any wounds suffered worse than it would originally be.

He could see that his shoulder was bleeding, but didn’t think anything of it. He knew that he would have to show his people strength, and what was better to act like this pain was nothing. Yuurei had swiped his blade down, so the blood could come off of it. He looked at Dio because he was hurt just as much. Yuurei was bleeding from his mouth, and wounds that he suffered from the outside was just as much as Dio was feeling, if not more. Dio looked at Yuurei as he was going to make this man pay for what he had just done to him. He had rushed towards Yuurei, which brought the thief to try and attack him before he could be within reach of him, but that didn’t work. Dio would dodge the incoming attacks of Yuurei as he got close to the man, and when he got in range, his assault was about to be. Yuurei’s eyes widen when he saw this as he knew what was going to happen next.

Dio had thrown an uppercut straight up at Yuurei’s Jaw, but the thief tightened his jaw because he didn’t want to have it break like last time. He would feel the blood being drawn from his mouth though, and he would cough out the blood as his feet rose up from the ground. It was then that Dio started punching Yuurei all of over his chest and his stomach. Yuurei would feel the blows and scream from each and every one of them as he tried to swing at Dio again, but he missed as the man had moved around to Yuurei’s back and started punching him there as well. This brought Yuurei to feel a punch of blows land on his back, and it sent him flying again. Yuurei would crash on the ground as he bounced a few feet away from Dio. His body trembled as he coughed out more blood and slouched a little bit on the ground as he felt the pain in his stomach. Dio stood tall as he was happy with how this fight was going.

”I don’t think you understand our position. I may have gotten caught by the marines, but I won’t be here for too long.” He said out loud as he started laughing, and walking towards Yuurei.

6/20 Haki Remaining

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Dio was walking towards Yuurei, Jackal, Jones, Adam, and Bazile saw the man on the floor and stopped fighting to try and go help him, but they were stopped when they were all jumped by the prisoners. They let their guards down again to help him out, and made a mistake on that; they were on the defense now against the prisoners as they were looking for an opening to change their predicament. Yuurei could feel Dio’s presence and he knew he was inching closer to him with every step that he took. He slowly got up from the floor as he felt his body trembling from the pain of the attack. He could feel the bones that had been fractured, and he chuckled a bit as his face was bloody from hitting the ground. He looked at Dio who he knew truly had the upper hand but felt like this fight was a good thing for him.

It triggered his memories to the fight with Koko, and how strong that man was. This man was not as strong, but he was no different. He was faster than Yuurei, and there was nothing he could do about that. He didn’t rely on his speed, and he figured he would never do so. Instead, his eyes changed as he was focused. It was time to show him what a swordsman could do. He wasn’t able to catch him with the simple swings that he had done time and time again, but he figured that he would catch him with something else. Dio noticed that his attitude changed for this fight, and he wondered what was going to happen right now. Those eyes made him hesitate for a second, which allowed Yuurei to jump away from Dio to get a few feet away from him. When he landed on the ground, he started running towards Dio and would start spinning at the man.

He was swinging blade to give himself a strong blow, but the man had dodged it as he saw it coming. Yuurei smiled because he was close enough to Dio, and the strength and power of his two blades had allowed him to do what was coming next. Two huge wind spiral would appear around Yuurei, and it would catch Dio. He saw the wind coming, but they were too big to dodge easily. He did notice that the attack would only hurt his legs, but not face, torso and his arms because those were covered in Armament. Still, that was good enough as those were his main source of speed. He could feel the wounds that he felt from the slashes that came from the wind. His body would lift up from the air and then soon enough when it was done he would drop back to the floor and on his back.

”Nitoryu: Jiten Kire.” He said these words after the attack happened.

Yuurei was panting as he was tired of this man but knew he was strong enough to stand up from that attack. Dio was surprised that this man was able to do something like this, and he started to get up slowly. He looked down as he could see that his legs were trembling from the cuts that they had suffered. Dio didn’t expect this, and that his legs would be targeted in this fight. It was why he didn’t Armament them, which was a mistake of his. On the other hand, the four men would get their chance to change the defensive position they were stuck in because the other prisoners noticed Dio was on the ground.

”Okay so you made me bite my tongue with saying what I said earlier. I give you that. My name is Dio. What is yours?” He asked as he chuckled looking at Yuurei.

Yuurei cracked his neck and he realized that they had never spoken of their name before until now.

”My name is Yuurei, and you are lucky you are fighting me and not the people who run this place.” He said this to Dio.

The two would smile at the same time and would start running towards each other. Yuurei could see that this man wasn’t as fast as he was before, which was good. This speed he could handle and he started dodging Dio’s attack, but when the counter-attack the man would do the same thing. The two would stop moving for a second, and then move again as they both would land their attacks on each other. Yuurei would be able to slice Dio on his chest again, but he would punch straight in the face for it. Yuurei would stumble the opposite way from the blow, and Dio would stumble back from the force of the slash. They looked at each other and continued their fight as it was getting messy now. It blew for blow, but their willpower had allowed them to keep on fighting over anything.

”I want to know how did you get caught and taken to prison Yuurei?!” He asked while they continued to trade blows.

”I bit off more than I could chew, and got caught that is all!” He answered him as he kept it simple.

”I see you seek to get stronger, and fought someone you couldn’t beat! That is just like me! I lost, and was brought here! We aren’t so different after all!” He said this to Yuurei.

”Yes we are because you plan on killing those who oppose you! They just didn’t want to do what you wanted! It wasn’t like they were stopping your plan!” Yuurei shouted at him.

Their attack had been going throughout their exchange of blows, and the wounds could be seen on Yuurei, but the same could be said for Dio. The both of them would jump away from each other, landing on the ground staring into each other’s eyes. They were panting from the fight, and Yuurei wasn’t sure what was going to happen next.

4/20 Haki Remaining
Technique Used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The both of them were fighting neck and neck with each other. Yuurei was happy that he had gotten his legs, but that didn’t mean anything. He was still being hit by his attacks because of how fast his hands were, so that was the issue. The both of them had armament on, but they were on equal terms with it, so it felt like they were fighting without it. In Dio’s case, he just couldn’t bring his legs to respond the way they were used to responding. That attack he did with the wind spiral had him good, and now he was paying for it. He was going to get this guy and make sure he paid for what he had done. The two of them would kick their feet off the ground as they were both running towards each other. Yuurei had blocked one of his attacks, and when he went for a counter attack, Dio parried it as they were both trying to hit the other.

Their power was great, but what did it matter, if they couldn’t hit each other. Yuurei blocked one of Dio’s attack and spun around off that attack to try and hit his blades on Dio’s chest, but the man had crouched to avoid the incoming attack, and then he had brought his fist straight into Yuurei abdomen. The thief had coughed up blood from that attack as he had stumbled back from it. That was a clean shot and he looked at Dio who wasn’t playing around. He fell onto his knees as he coughed up more blood and then looked at the man who was approaching him. Dio could only smile because he was winning this for sure. He had grabbed Yuurei by his shirt, and picked him, and then slammed him to the ground. The swordsman would cough up blood from this as his body had bounced from the ground.

Dio stood above Yuuei and then looked towards the group of prisoners that were on his side. Yuurei stood on the ground right then and there as he could feel the pain he was going through right now. Dio knew he was victorious from this fight, and he was excited about this. Jackal, Jones, Adam, and Bazile noticed that Yuurei was beaten, and were surprised by the fact someone was able to take him out. Still, the man won at a cost. He was injured in every aspect as well.

”I have beaten him, so you guys finished them off, and we can toss them all off the cliff.” He said this to everybody who was on his side.

They were excited to see their captain had won. They shouted with excitement and started rushing towards their respected target. The four of them couldn’t believe this, but they weren’t going to lose. They would beat that man for Yuurei. They started fighting the people around them and taking them out without a second to waste. They were angry about the outcome of the fight. Yuurei, on the other hand, was still conscious; his body was hurt, but he was trying to find the strength to get up and fight. He couldn’t believe he was going to lose. His eyes widen when he thought about the word losing. He wasn’t going to ever lose again. He needed his body to move, and he would go through the shitty pain after the fight was over.

Yuurei rubbed his teeth together as he had forced himself up. He was slowly getting up and it hurt when he was getting up, but he wasn’t going to give up.

”AHHHHHHH!” He shouted on the top of his lungs as he got up.

Yuurei was indeed bloody, and his body was weak as he looked over to Dio who was in front of him. Dio was surprised that he had gotten up after everything he had gone through. He just looked at the swordsman and stepped back a bit. He didn’t know what was going to happen, but he didn’t think Yuurei would be able to fight anymore right? He sighed and was panting as he was looking at his target; he was sure that there were people stronger than Dio in Impel, so he had to overcome this man.

”I said I will never lose, so I’m not going to I lost to get here, but this will never happen again. I will continue to stand, and I will beat you, Dio.” He said to the man.

Dio heard his words and chuckled because he was going to lose and he was going to lose to him right now. When the two of them looked at each other in the eyes, he could see Yuurei wasn’t joking around. He was serious to continue on with this fight. That intimidation factor of his was strong, but it was more than that. This man had seen lost and he wasn’t going to allow it to happen again. Yuurei’s body trembled, but it wasn’t because his body hurt, no he was trembling because he was pushed to his limits again, and he didn’t like this. It bothered him to know that there were people who could do this to him, yet and knew one day this could be his downfall, and his death. He needed to grow stronger, and he calmed his body as he sighed. He was going to go for an attack that would end this all. Yuurei got into a fighting stance and placed Kusanagi back into his sheath.

”I don’t know your story, but there are people waiting for me out there. There are people I have to take my revenge on, and you are just a stepping stone. Now I’m going to need you to let me step on you to move forward.” Yuurei said this as those words angered Dio.

”Show me then, show me this will you are so confident about Yuurei.” He welcomed the challenge.

2/20 Haki Remaining

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The two stared at each other, and Yuurei knew that he couldn’t take any more of a beating. He knew that if continued he would not be able to continue on with his fight against Dio. He had to come up with something, and it wouldn’t take long for him to think of something to do. His killing intent would move straight towards Dio. His eyes would widen when he saw Yuurei running straight at him faster than he was before. His eyes widen when he saw Yuurei move the way he did, and it surprised him to see that he could move like that with the wounds that he had suffered. He had tried to avoid the attack, but he couldn’t. Instead, he saw himself being sliced in half by this attack, and right there he had lost some of his will to fight.

Yuurei would see this as he placed Benihime into her sheathed and started running straight at Dio. His eyes were surprised that Yuurei could do such a thing to him, but he noticed that he wasn’t physically struck down. He didn’t know what the hell was going on, but he noticed that Yuurei had closed the gap between the two easily. Yuurei’s hand were on the handle of both of his swords, and he instantly took them out. The thief would unsheathe both Kusanagi and Benihime as the blade would slice Dio. The swordsman would put the swords back into their respective sheathed when he did this. Dio would feel lighting damage running through his body as he twitched a bit. He couldn’t believe that this man had been hiding these types of attack from him their whole entire fight.

”Nitoryu: Shishi Sonson.” He said this as Dio would spurt out blood from the wounds that Yuurei had caused.

The man would fall to the ground and would be rendered unconscious. When Yuurei noticed that the man had fallen to the ground. He would fall down onto one knee, but not before turning around to look at the prisoners that were fighting the other four guys. Yuurei coughed more blood out of his mouth as he sighed and knew that this was going to happen. He had done what he needed to do to win, and he was glad about that. He looked at each and every one of these prisoners.

”Stop the fighting now. I have taken out Dio. I have shown you which of us are stronger. If you want to follow someone, then you follow me. If you ever want to leave this place, you will do as I say and make sure that you are ready to do what I ask. For now, you guys will calm yourselves and do what you normally do in level five. You do not undermine the guards, or else your life will be forfeited to them. So stop fighting, or else these four men will show you no mercy.” He said this with a stern tone to him.

They stopped attacking Jackal, Jones, Adam, and Bazile as they looked at Yuurei. They heard his words, and they noticed that Dio was on the ground. He was strong, but he was taken out by the man who was also badly wounded. It didn’t matter if they were both badly injured, but what matter more was who was still conscious. Yuurei looked at the four guys as he nodded; he would get up from the knee he was on and grabbed Dio on his collar. Yuurei would start dragging him on the ground as he was making his way to the cliff. He sighed because he didn’t want to do this, but knew that he had to. If he would leave this guy alive, then he would only create an obstacle that would be in his way in the future.

”I am doing this because he took a life, and his life will be taken to for the life he took. You guys may have done it, but it was under his order.” He said to them.

Yuurei looked at Dio and sighed because he was a good fighter, and he didn’t have a sword for him to kill him over.

”You were strong.” He said as he tossed Dio off the cliff.

The man’s body fell through the air as if he already died. His body lifeless and falling to the pit of fire. It wouldn’t take long for him to hit the bottom, but everything was quiet. Yuurei could hear the splash, and soon enough the life that came from him was no longer there. The deed was done because the prisoners had stopped fighting and would nod their heads to acknowledge him for what he was. They decided to follow his command, and that was good. He fell on one of the knees again as he couldn’t stand up anymore. Jackal would move towards him.

”Are you okay? That Dio was a strong person.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei chuckled when he heard those words.

”Nah I’m not okay, but I just need to be taken to the medical bay.” He said and Jackal nodded to his words.

”I guess I should go make sure that all these prisoners are off this cliff. I’m glad you guys came when you did. My life would have been gone if it weren’t for you four.” He acknowledged Yuurei trying to save his life.

Bazile would take what Yuurei said into consideration, but he did have himself an ally that was for sure. Jackal and the rest of them would soon move off the cliff and started making their way towards the meeting spot. Adam would put Yuurei over his shoulder as he was strongest out of the three of them, and they were on their way to make sure that someone would take care of Yuurei.

0/20 Haki Remaining
Technique Used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While all four of them were walking off the cliff and now towards their destination, it was quiet at first because they weren’t sure if Yuurei wanted to talk about this situation that had to happen. There was a lot of fighting, and his life was on the line. They didn’t know if he could pull through, and they felt like he wasn’t sure about that either.

”So, why did you do all of this Yuurei? I don’t think any of us would have been there today if you weren’t the person fighting.” Jones asked and explained to Yuurei.

Yuurei looked over to Jones who was one of the three carrying him. He put a smile on his face because the reason was simple. He probably knew the answer to this, but wanted to hear how Yuurei would say it.

”I did because I was asked to. I was getting two things that mean a lot to me. I would do anything to have what I call mine back. And even then they asked me to do it. My life is always on the line at this level. If I refused their offer, then I just don’t get benefits anymore, which means I got to live a hellish life again.” He said this to Jones explaining the situation.

Jones shook his head when he heard those words, but knew he was right. He knew that working for the guards meant they would get special treatment, but it also assured that their life would be ignored in Impel as long as they continued to work for the guards. It was not the life to live, but it was their only choice. Jackal and Adam figured this was the case, and they were happy to participate. They weren’t too sure where Yuurei would be if they didn’t come to his aid. The only thing that surprised him was how strong he was. They didn’t know the reason behind it, but they figured there was something that drove him to want more. It wouldn’t take long for them to arrive at their location, and when they did arrive they looked at the cameras to show the guards they were there.

They waited only for a few minutes and they noticed that Yuurei was badly injured and the other guys had wounds of their own as well.

”I see you guys have quiet down the riot. We were watching you guys fight to your heart’s content to keep things from getting worse than they did. And you were right to have helped him out. If things lasted any longer, the Floor Chief would have come back from what he had to take care of, and that would have been scary.” One of the guards said to them.

”You will get the rewards you want for what you guys did. Cherish it well, and follow us so we can go get those wounds taken care of.” Another guard said this to them.

The group would follow the guards and soon enough they would enter the medical bay. The three of them would be taken care of fairly quickly, but Yuurei would have to stay. Jackal had taken a hold of his swords and took them with him. Those weapons didn’t need to be there, and he was just holding it for his a person he had respect for. Yuurei was the one that took the worse beating out of all of them. It didn’t look scary at first, but the man had probably suffered so many injuries that he would have to stay in bed for a while. The woman who treated him when he had first entered Impel Down had arrived. She looked at Yuurei with excitement to see his injuries. She rushed over to him as she pressed on his wounds, which brought him to grunt from the pain he felt.

”I see you have hurt yourself again. Not as bad as last time, but it’s crazy how you can be inflicted with so many wounds. Do you want to tell me how did you get these wounds, huh?” She asked as him and every time she was speaking she got closer and closer to his face.

Yuurei smiled when he saw how curious she was, but figured it was best to answer her. If he wanted to make sure that his wounds were treated properly, then he had to make sure that he was on good terms with everybody around him who was a potential enemy.

”There was a riot down at level five, and I took care of it. The prisoners are no joke, but at the end, it was my win, and their loss.” He said to her.

Her eyes glittered when she heard those words. A pirate who wanted peace in prison. That was not something she heard before. If anything she figured he was the one that started the riot, but it was the opposite on that matter. She moved away from him after she got her answered and figured it was time to take care of Yuurei.

”I’m going to need some assistance here, so let’s get ready to fix him up.” She shouted as some more people came to help out with treating his wounds. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would close his eye and fall asleep. He was utterly exhausted and he knew that they would take care of him. The thief didn’t think this would happen today, but he honestly tried to make sure he wasn’t as surprised with the task that he was given in Impel Down on a daily basis.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Three days had passed since the incident in level five. The prisoners who had made a mess around that floor were helping each other out. Dio had been taken care of and there was no way he would be able to cause such a mess ever again. Things were returning how they used to, but of course, there were a few minor changes. The prisoners had relaxed and were calmer than ever before. They didn’t give the guards trouble when they showed up on the level, and they did what they were told to do. A few of the prisoners had gotten friendlier with each other, which was not of the norm here. These men figured they were better off safer when they were alone than tot rust the other pirates on this level. Adam had more than his two followers following him now as he had double that amount.

Jones and Jackal continued to train as they started doing this the day Yuurei had shown up in Impel Down. They knew if that man got stronger than they would need to do the same thing. Bazile was healing up still and making sure that something like this couldn't happen to ever again. Yuurei, on the other hand had just been released from the medical and was sent back to level five. He knew where he needed to go through, and the swordsman had walked over to the meeting spot where the guards usually met him, and the others for a job. When he had arrived at the location the guard was waiting for him with the remaining swords that they took from him when he entered Impel Down. He walked over to the guard and grabbed a hold of his weapons and bowed down to him as a thank you.

”Thank you for keeping your promise on my reward.” He said to the guard.

The guard nodded only because the job that was done could only be done by one of the higher-ups. If the guards had taken action many of their lives would have been lost.

”It wasn’t a problem. You did the hard job and made sure we didn’t have to get our hands dirty. You also ensured that the guards didn’t have to lose their lives out there. It was a pleasure working with you and we will have more for you to do as always.” The guard said to Yuurei as he walked away from the thief.

Yuurei nodded as he hid both his EdgeKing and Ichi into the side of his shirt on his side. The swordsman would start making his way from there towards Jackal’s usual location. The swordsman had been patched up all over the place. His body was healing perfectly fine, but he knew that he had to take it easier here. These fights were scary and if he had to do this every time then he knew that his life wouldn’t be unsure to make through the next month or so. Still, with the guard away from him, his eyes widen and sparkled with excitment to see his beautiful swords doing well. He was happy to have them on his side again, and they would be reunited with the others. After a few minutes of walking through Impel Down, Yuurei would see that Jackal was training on his own and would soon stop when he saw Yuurei making his way towards him.

Jackal would come to a stop and nod at Yuurei as he was walking towards him. The two would shake hands and then Jackal would pull out the two swords that he took from Yuurei.

”I’m assuming you came for these?” He asked Yuurei.

”Yeah I did. Those are my life, and I would do anything for them. It’s why I do whatever needs to be done for my rewards.” He explained to Jackal.

The two of them looked at each other Jackal would step back and tried to figure out what Yuurei’s plan was, but he knew he would have to ask the man instead.

”What is your plan for Impel Down?” He asked Yuurei.

The swordsman looked confused and surprised to be asked this question. He scratched the back of his head and figured he would possibly give him a vague answer.

”I’m trying to be free one day. I don’t plan on staying here. I’m hoping one day I can ask the guards to speak to the World Government and see if I can become those Shichibukai every pirate tries to stay away from.” he said this to Jackal.

Jackal was surprised to hear those words. It wasn’t something he would think anybody here would try to become. Still, it was a good way to ensure their freedom. He understood his goal and wondered what else he was planning on doing. Yuurei figured he didn’t say it all to Jackal, but he figured he might as well tell him more, so he could be on his side.

”I plan on asking for you guys to leave with me as well. You have had my back, so I figured why not. Just don’t tell anybody. I told you because you have helped me time and time again.” He said to Jackal with his charisma.

Jackal heard him and nodded with a smile on his face. He was happy he could talk to him about this without a doubt in the world.

”I won’t tell anybody, but make sure you keep your promise to me. Anyways I got to get back to what I was doing I will let you go, so you can do that little meditation of yours.” He chuckled when he said this to Yuurei.

The swordsman would chuckle as well, and he turned around and headed off to do exactly what Jackal knew he was going to do. He had revealed a piece of his goal to someone in this prison, and he wondered if they would be on his side, or try to screw him over. He didn’t care honestly because he didn’t trust anybody in Impel Down.

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum