Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approval

It had been a week and a half since Yuurei had been taken to Impel Down. It wasn’t the life he was expecting, but it was better than no life at all. The one thing he missed from the outside was the air and the moon. Those were enough to keep him motivated to get stronger, but what made him want to get stronger was to see the crew that didn’t show up to help him. He had avoided the hot coal whenever he could because he knew that it wasn’t something he wanted to do all day. He, however, did do it when he felt like training. It was actually a morning thing for him; on the first day it bothered him, and he didn’t know how the others could do it. After a couple tries though he was able to understand what he needed to do to eliminate that pain from his mind.

Yuurei had great endurance, so he was able to move through the coal without a problem. Still, when he could he would get away from that area and walked through the area of level five. It was indeed a red area in Impel Down. The area itself was huge, and it could fit plenty of giants here. While he was walking he had brushed his hair back, so that his hair wasn’t in his way. His clothes he wore normally because he felt that this intense heat within itself was good for training. He moved through the area as he could see the number of people here being treated horribly. He figured that would happen since they were pirates. The swordsman knew that he did not have his swords or his devil fruit abilities, but it didn’t mean that he wasn’t strong without them.

He just knew that he would feel better with them in his arsenal. Still, that didn’t matter as he continued to walk through the level. The moving around took a lot to do for anybody here. Hell even standing kind of bothered anybody. This heat was something the people on this floor would have adjusted to, and nothing more. There were actually a few guards here from what he could tell, but not many to watch the area. That made sense because they wouldn’t want the guards here to suffer the same thing as the prisoners. It allowed them to roam freely and do whatever they wanted. He didn’t see much activity going around here though. He could see people conversing with each other, but he could also see a lot of people to themselves. He was one of those people, which he didn’t mind as he wondered what weird things he could find here.

Yuurei noticed one thing about himself and it was the scars that were on his arms, and on his stomach. His physique didn’t hide from the scars he had suffered, but they were a sure reminder of what happened to him. Still, that didn’t bother him more than the abandonment of his crew. The swordsman came to a stop with walking through the hallways as he noticed the first person at this level that had some form of special treatment. The thief noticed that the man had something in his hand, and whatever it was, it blew into his face. How did he know that? Well, Yuurei could see the man’s hair being blown back by something that was in his hand. It made him squint because he kind of guessed what it was. He didn’t know this guy, but he moved onward to see if there were any of people enjoying their time like this man.

The thief could see a few guards walking around, but they looked like they were actually leaving the area. They would come and go but never stay for too long. He chuckled because they were weak in their own way. The one thing he took note was that the marines were in a way strengthening the strong-willed pirates and killing the weaklings here.

”Man I bet those assholes are enjoying their time right now. The adventures they are having, while I’m stuck here to rot.” He said to himself as he continued to walk.

Yuurei continued his rounds around the area as he was doing his best to familiarize himself with the place. He figured that a lot of people here thought this was a place to suffer, but those were people who were thinking clearly. He, on the other hand, had suffered losses, which was what drove him to move forward. He noticed a few men who were fighting with each other, and at first, Yuurei wasn’t going to involve himself with the situation, but then one of two guys fighting had been tossed in his direction. His hands quickly moved outward as he stopped the man from moving any further than what he would have. The chains were heavy, but they weren’t heavy enough to stop his movements. He was used to things being heavier due to his Gravity abilities. The man would fall down to the ground and he would look at Yuurei as if he was thankful for what he had done.

”Thank you, man. I thought I was a goner. Still, I think you should walk away before something bad happens.” He said this to Yuurei, warning him.

The swordsman looked at him and nodded as he looked up to see someone walking towards the two of them. Yuurei wasn’t sure what was going to happen right now, but he knew that he would have to defend himself. The man was tall, but a generic looking person; he was bulky, bald and looked angry all the time.

”You need to get out of the way. We are dealing with an issue, and you stopped my attack on him. Let me assist you.” The other prisoner said to Yuurei as he was inching closer to him.

He sighed when he saw this man coming his way because he knew what was going to go down.

+25 Doriki to Strength (5 comes from my race)

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei’s eyes glared at the man who was approaching him, and he got into a position where he could move around if this man had attacked. The prisoner would do just that as he moved his arm back, and swung it towards Yuurei. The thief would duck from that attack and then noticed that this man had thrown another attack from below. Yuurei would take his left hand and throw a punch to counter the attack. He looked at the man who attacked him, and the both of them stared into each other’s eyes. The man who attacked Yuurei could feel the strength that was coming from him. When he pulled back, he noticed something, his hand had been broken from the attack, which made him nervous. He didn’t know who this guy was, and he attacked him without him checking him out. He got a good look at him and knew it was one of the new inmates that had just got here.

He had stepped back a bit as Yuurei was looking at him. The thief walked over to the man he had caught and started walking over to the man who attacked him. He would move back, and Yuurei would forward. The guy on the ground was surprised that this was happening, but he was happy at the same time.

”I’m sorry man I didn’t know who you were. I just thought you were trying to get in my way.” He said trying to get Yuurei to back off him.

Yuurei was sure that he didn’t know who he was, and he was just bluffing to get Yuurei to stop coming after him. He shook his head at the guy as he noticed that he was holding his hand. It seemed like he had punched too hard in that exchanged, and broke the man’s hand. That wasn’t good, but he wasn’t going to stop now. He had done what he needed to do to protect himself, and he was going to make sure that this man wouldn’t mess with him again. Yuurei lunged at him without hesitation, while the man’s eyes widen when he saw that this man wasn’t going to back off. Yuurei had moved his hand back and then landed a punch straight into the man’s abdomen. The man’s eyes widen with the contact, and soon enough he coughed out blood as he could feel his ribs breaking from the impact.

Yuurei stepped a few feet away from the man as he noticed that man had dropped to the ground from the hit, and he sighed as he looked at the man behind him. He looked petrified with what had happened, and he scratched the back of his head as he was trying to figure out what to do. He wasn’t going to fight because if he couldn’t beat the man on the ground, then how was he going to beat the man who was standing over him.

”Thank you. I don’t want any problems.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei looked at him and walked over to him as he crouched at the terrified man. The thief would look at him straight into his eyes as he could see how nervous he was. Yuurei smiled at him as he figured he would ask him what was going on here.

”Why were you two fighting, if I can ask that is?” He asked him as his smile faded away as he looked at the man with a serious facial expression.

The man was intimidated, and he figured he better answer the man truthfully, or something bad might happen to him. He shuffled his words a bit because he was nervous until he was able to gather everything in his mind.

”He thought I stole something from him, and I told him I didn’t. He attacked me because he didn’t believe me, and that is how we got here.” He explained to Yuurei, which was something simple.

Yuurei heard his words, and this would be another inmate that had something with them on this level. He was sure that the guards wouldn’t allow them to have anything except the clothes, and shackles they wore. It only meant that some of these pirates had become buddy-buddy with the guards at this prison.

”What did he think you stole from him. And how come some of the pirates have fans to cool themselves off?” Yuurei asked him.

The man looked left and right from Yuurei. He didn’t want to be a snitch, but he also was afraid of Yuurei right now. When he saw that nobody was close to them, he figured it was best to answer him now.

”Well some of the guards give certain pirates things, so they could live a better life than most of us. They do certain jobs for the guards, and in return get rewarded. It’s messed up, but they don’t really care what goes on here as long as nobody is trying to escape to the upper levels.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei nodded his head as he understood what he said. This was his first time in prison, but it was sure something interesting to hear. The people that were given special stuff were those who did work for the guards in Impel Down. Then it was fair game, if he took it from them, and made it his own. He got up from his crouching position as he was now standing tall.

”Thank you for the information. That was very helpful. I also don’t think that guy will be bothering you anymore.” He said this as he started walking off.

The man on the floor would possibly die there if nobody had come down to take care of him, but it wasn’t Yuurei’s problem. Nobody cared about his life, so why should he do the same for someone else. He had one mark in his head, and he figured he would go pay that man a visit.

3A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:23 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had moved towards the guy that he had passed before. It was the man who had a fan in his hand. He was using it to the fullest, and without a care in the world. He could see that he wasn’t paying attention to anything around him, but he would soon enough. As he was walking towards the man, he placed his head down to act like he wasn’t paying attention to where he was walking, but that wasn’t the case. He was making sure he would bump into this man, so his plan could work. Every few seconds or so he would look up and he noticed that the man was putting his fan away as Yuurei was getting closer. That was perfect, for the thief as he watched exactly where he was putting the fan. It was in his left pocket, and he knew exactly how to get the fan without causing too much of a problem.

The swordsman would soon bump into the man, and when he collided with the man, he got angry with Yuurei with what he was doing. He wasn’t happy that this man had bumped into him, but what he didn’t realize had happened was simple. When Yuurei had bumped into him, the moment they had collided with each other, his hand had moved into his pocket, and he grabbed a hold of the fan. The man pushed Yuurei, and the young man stumbled a bit, and then fell on his ass. He looked at up the man as he kept the fan hidden from him. He rubbed the back of his head with his free hand to act that he was embarrassed for what he had done.

”I’m sorry there. I didn’t see you there, and I bumped into you. Please done hurt me, it will never happen again.” He said as he was acting like a nervous guy.

The prisoner in front of him looked angry when he was looking down at Yuurei. He wanted to attack, but he figured he wouldn’t.

”If you are sorry then scram, and I don’t want to see your face today.” He said to Yuurei.

That brought Yuurei to nod at what he said, and got up from the floor, and started walking off and away from this man. Yuurei would put his hand in front of him as he was walking away from. He would look at the fan that he had taken from the man as he continued onward. He put the little fan into his pocket the moment their line of sight would lead to them no longer seeing each other. That wasn’t a problem for him do as it was something he could do without a problem. There must have been more people here who had things to be taken away from them. That man he had taken out had it coming, so Yuurei basically took away his life. As he walked back to where he had taken the guy out, he noticed that the man had disappeared from where he was left at.

Yuurei figured they took him, or he had gotten up. Either way, he didn’t care and figured that man had it coming. He moved his hands to the back of his head as he continued walking through the area. Yuurei didn’t know how many people had things on this level, but he was going to find out. He made his way through level five, and he would soon come to another stop. He noticed that there was a man with food in his hand. The swordsman noticed that it was wrapped up, and the man looked like he was heading somewhere. The thief had realized that they barely ate anything down here, and when they did it didn’t look anything like what the man had. He figured he would take that from him because he didn’t think he deserved it more than him.

”I haven’t had a good meal in a while. I wish Gideon was here. I’m sure he could have made something for me in this shit hole.” He said to himself, but then remembered Gideon was one of the people who never showed up to his rescue.

This brought him to become angry now as he was thinking about something that he didn’t want to think about. Yuurei followed the man as he was wondering where he was going. He figured he must have been aiming to go to a place where he was secluded, so he could eat in peace. That meant he wouldn’t settle down if he was found. He started moving slower, so the gap between the two of them would increase. When he felt that he was far enough, Yuurei picked up his pace as he was trying to make sure that his shackles made little to no noise. When he noticed that he was taking a seat, he figured that he would make his appearance known to the man. He wanted to see where he was putting that meal at, so he could steal it. The shackles could be heard dropping, and when he looked up to Yuurei his eyes widen as he moved his food to his side as Yuurei was approaching him.

”Hey I’m new here. I was wondering how why everyone is so distant from each other? I feel like you guys would do much better on this level if you joined together.” He asked the man wondering what he would say.

At first, he wanted to make Yuurei go away, but then he figured if he did that he would look suspicious and that he was indeed hiding something. He brought his hand up to his face and coughed a bit before speaking.

”I don’t know man. I think people just like to be themselves. We know a lot of us are pirates, so we just feel like we can’t trust each other, which is true.” He said to Yuurei as he was hoping he would go away with that answer.

4A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard what he said, but it didn’t mean that he was going to stop and be on his way. He has his reasons for approaching this man, and he wasn’t going to stop because his question was answered. Hell, he didn’t even agree or disagree with what he had said. It bothered him that he was quick to answer his question, so he could go away. The man, on the other hand, noticed that this guy wasn’t going away, which was bothering him. He thought that answer was good enough, but it felt like this guy wanted more than just that. Yuurei sat down next to the man with a smile on his face. The smiled looked malevolent as can be, but who would truly know his true intentions right? He looked up to the where the center of the hole above them was located.

The steam that was in this level would travel upward, and he figured that it would lead to the upper level. Impel Down wasn’t a good place to be, especially for those who did horrible things to weak people and avoided the stronger ones.

”What do you think about having all the pirates band together, and tried to free themselves from this place? I think it’s outrageous, but shit can happen right?” He said as he turned his to the man to see what he would say.

Yuurei had also kept an eye on the food that the man had kept by his side. It wasn’t hard to take from him, but he wanted to hear what he had to say. The man’s eyebrow arched when he heard what Yuurei said. He didn’t think of ever having a bunch of pirates join up and try to break free from this joint. Still, the thing is how they would be able to get out of here, if that were the case.

”Yeah I never thought about that before. I don’t think the pirates here would grow the balls to do such a thing. I actually believe the way things work down here nobody would be able to leave this level, or so I’ve heard.” He said this as he looked at Yuurei.

The long-arm man had nodded as he heard his answer. What he wanted to ask now was how certain people were able to get things on this level that nobody in this level was allowed to have.

”So, I saw a man with a fan on this level. How do you accomplish to get your hand on something like that?” He curiously asked the man.

He was surprised to hear his question as he didn’t think it was something he would ask. It caught him by surprise, but then he calmed down because it wasn’t about him. He knew of one of the prisoners that had a fan, and it seemed like someone caught him with it, which was bad.

”Well, from what I heard around this level is this. The only way to get certain things here is basically you have to be a snitch for the guards in this prison. It isn’t just that, but they also give you things if you decide to do work for them. I find it fishy that these pirates are getting friendly with these marine dogs, but that is my opinion.” He said this to Yuurei.

Yuurei nodded hearing his words, and while he was talking, the thief had made another move. He used his long arms to move around the man while he was talking to Yuurei. He grabbed ahold of the sandwich that the man was trying to hide from him, and he knew that if he didn’t disappear quickly enough after leaving, then this plan wouldn’t work.

”I see that makes sense, and it does suck that the pirates would do something like that. But I thank you for your honest answers, and to take the time to answer my questions. Sorry to bother you I will let you be alone.” He said this to the man as he got up from his seating area.

The man looked at Yuurei as he was waiting for him to disappear, so he could finally eat his delicious sandwich. The thief moved quickly ahead as he was trying to get away from the man. When they both lost sight of each other, Yuurei jogged a bit away from the area as didn’t need the man catching up to him when he realized his food was missing. That was something he knew that was risky and knew the man would know exactly who stole his stuff. Yuurei had run out as much as he could, but soon enough he had come to a stop and caught his breath for a few seconds. When he had done that, he started moving again and towards a different area of the level. He figured he would steal from one more person before he called quits, and settled down to enjoy his fan and his meal.

The man who was sitting down was looking at the area ahead of him, and he was looking to make sure that man didn’t come back. He was also on the alert to make sure that there was nobody else who would come and interrupt his time alone. After a minute or two of waiting, he sighed as he looked down at his side just to see that his meal was missing. That angered him because he only had one person to accuse and it was the guy with brown hair. He got up from his seat in anger as he looked around once again to make sure he didn’t leave his meal behind. He couldn’t find it, and with that, he was off to look for the man who had robbed him. Yuurei was unaware of this and it because he didn’t think it was time to use his Haki.

5A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The people on this floor were gullible, they listen to him ask questions, but he figured that was because they never saw him before. He figured they knew he was the new guy, and that he wasn’t going to do something like that. They were wrong, Yuurei was new, but he had faced a man that was much scarier than them. That man was the reason why he was going through this crap right now. He didn’t regret it, but he hoped that Koneko was okay; he was hoping that she was still alive and that she was living the life she should have been living. The swordsman could only hope for that to happen, but right now he had to focus on his own life. While he was walking through the area he noticed that there was a man walking around with what looked like a sword.

That was when he noticed things were ridiculous here. He didn’t think that one of the prisoners would be walking around with a weapon in this place. This couldn’t be true, but he figured it was best to take that out of the man’s hand. Yuurei started walking towards the man, of course, after he had put his sandwich away. He kept his head down when he was moving towards the man. He was yelling at a bunch of men from the looks of things. Yuurei wasn’t sure what they were saying because this place was constantly busy with people moving around, and shouting in pain. Yuurei knew that if he stole this sword from this guy, there would be problems that would occur right now, but he couldn’t help it. His finger twitched with the sight of this sword.

He wasn’t able to touch his swords for quite some time, and he didn’t care what kind of grade this weapon was. The swordsman ran towards the man and took the blade from him without much of an effort. The man looked down for a second, and then looked up at Yuurei. He noticed that his sword had been missing, and the man in front of him was the culprit. Yuurei’s eyes widen when he saw the sword in his hand and started playing around with it. He took it out its sheathed as he was admiring the blade. The scabbard was placed on his side, and he continued to look at the blade.

”The quality isn’t great, but a sword is a sword if you think about it.” He said to himself.

The man who he had stolen from just now was angry, and he started running towards Yuurei at full speed. His speed wasn’t that amazing, and with the shuffling of chains, he noticed that he was coming after him. He looked up and figured he should dodge the man if he were to attack. And of course, he was coming to attack. The man had picked up his hands and tried to hammer Yuurei down to the ground. He jumped back to avoid the attack as he noticed the strength behind that attack, which was scary. That attacked brought chills down his back as it reminded him of how strong Koko was. He landed on his feet without a problem as he stumbled a bit as he didn’t think he would be attacked.

”Why are you attacking me?” He asked as he looked really confused for a second.

That angered the man when he heard that question. It made Yuurei look stupid, which brought the man to attack Yuurei again. The thief would dodge that attack as well, but noticed that his attacks were damaging the floors he hit. He noticed the sword in his hand again and then nodded as he remembered why the man was attacking him.

Yuurei had grabbed the sword as he was planning on attacking the man with the sword. He got into a stance where his off hand was free to punch or elbow if he needed to. The man started running towards Yuurei again, and this time he figured he would call for back up.

”Get him, boys!” He shouted out loud.

Yuurei heard this and looked around as he noticed this man wasn’t alone here. The guys he was yelling at, were his henchmen, or people that followed under him. He was at a disadvantage right now, which he figured he should have been paying attention. The sword had made him a bit narrow sighted, and for what? The sword was that of common grade, and he could tell just by looking at it. Still, he didn’t have time to give it back to him as the guys were running towards him right now. He sighed as they moved as quickly as he would; he dodged the first attacked, and then block the second attack, but was hit with the third attack on his face. The man didn’t get a good hit on Yuurei because he was moving around, but it was good enough to make him stumble. He had spat out blood from his mouth and could feel the bruise that was on his face.

These guys hit hard, and that much he knew right now. It wasn’t just that, but the man who ordered them to attack was more powerful. Yuurei got his footing back, and when he had gone to attack the man that got a hit on him another man joined the fray. This guy moved quickly as he punched Yuurei and then kicked him, which brought Yuurei to stumble from the attack again. He felt the power behind his attack and knew that he would have more bruising to deal with later on. The mysterious man landed on the ground after his attack and looked at Yuurei. The thief saw who attacked him, and knew exactly who it was. That was the man whose sandwich he stole

”Give me back my damn sandwich. Who said you could take that from me.” He said to Yuurei as the other guy looked at him.

6A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei sucked his teeth as he was surprised that this man was quick enough to catch up to him. He actually didn’t think he could find him even if he was quick, but it probably had to do with all the commotion that brought him here. He looked around as there were about five people here ready to fight him. He wasn’t sure how this was going to work, and he figured this was something he deserved.

”Jackal back off. This guy is mine. He stole my sword from me. You know how hard it was for me to get that.” He said to Jackal.

Jackal who had a white turban on his head looked at the man as If he were confused to hear his words. He wasn’t taking orders from anybody in this damn place; this was a free for all, and they looked like they both had gotten their stuff from Yuurei.

”Sorry Adam, no can do. That guy right there took my sandwich. I’m getting it back.” He said revealing that man’s name.

Adam looked at Jackal because he wasn’t happy with his answer. The man with the scar on his face and low cut with a ponytail on the back of his head looked at him angrily. He wasn’t going to allow someone to take his kill. He rushed over to Jackal and tried to attack the man, but he was quick and agile that he dodged Adam’s attack with ease. He landed on the ground and noticed how strong Adam’s attack was. That man was strong indeed, and he understood why this man was on this level.

”Why did you attack me. Let’s just take him out together.” He suggested, but it seemed like Adam wasn’t hearing it.

Yuurei noticed the number of people that were here, and he knew this was the time where he needed to make sure he put everything on the table. He wasn’t sure who would attack him, but he wasn’t going to be blind anymore. His Observation was on, but it wasn’t just that, his Armament had covered his both his arms right now as Adam’s guys were looking at him. They were surprised to see his arms coated in black, and didn’t think there were many people on this level that had used of that ability. Two of them rushed over towards Yuurei quickly while the other one looked over at Jackal. He figured his boss would want him to be taken care of. The two inmates had their arms coated in black as well as they had gone straight at Yuurei. They tried to attack Yuurei, and the man responded with something simple.

He blocked their attacks as they were connected with his arms. They didn’t bypass his armament because he was stronger than theirs. Still, it didn’t mean he didn’t feel the pain from their blows as he could feel the small bruises. That meant he was going to have to make sure those two didn’t hit him. He started dodging their attacks, and when he was about to attack one of the two another person was coming straight at him. This person was moving quickly as well, which brought Yuurei to do a backflip to avoid the attack from hitting him. When he landed on his ground, he noticed that the man who was using the fan he stolen was nowhere. This was annoying indeed, and he didn’t know what was going to happen now. Yuurei moved coated the blade he stole in armament now as well because there were six people here now excluding himself.

”Jones, you here too? What did he take from you?” Jackal asked.

The nimble man looked at Jones, and Adam as they were both here as well. He heard Jackal’s question and decided to answer him.

”Yes, this man bumped into me and then he stole my fan when I wasn’t paying attention.” He said to Jackal.

The man with the turban heard his words and was surprised that he had a fan.

”You had a fan, and you were using it for yourself. I guess I will take that after I take down this thief.” He said out loud.

Jones heard that and his target changed to Jackal. He was not going to allow anybody to take his fan from him. Jones started running towards Jackal and attacked the man, but Jackal had dodged the man’s attack without a problem as he was using Observation Haki. He landed on his feet and rushed over to Jones to attack him, but the two of them were quick on their feet, and both had Observation Haki, so it was a dodging show. Adam saw that two of them were attacking each other, and he figured he would try and take them both out. Adam attacked without hesitation, this time his arms were covered in Armament as he noticed that everybody was using it, so he didn’t have to hold back. The two quick prisoners noticed that an attack was happening on their person, and quickly dodged the attack as they separated from each other as they looked at Adam.

Yuurei was surprised to see the fight happening but noticed that the three men from before were attacking him again. He would have to take care of them first before he was able to join the fight between the three bickering men. He had their stuff, so they probably should have taken him out first, but whatever. Yuurei dodged the first inmates attacked with ease as he could see it coming, and he sliced him on the back of his leg above his calf. He made it extremely deep, which cause that man to fall to the ground and scream in pain. He should be happy that Yuurei didn’t go for a kill as he felt like he could.

18/20 Haki Remaining

Picture of Jackal:
Picture of Adam:
Picture of Jones:

7A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The three men were fighting each other as they all wanted everything that Yuurei had on his person. They avoided Adam, but at the same time, they couldn’t really hurt the man because of his Armament. Yuurei, on the other hand, noticed another attack from both directions at the same time. He wasn’t sure they were doing, but he didn’t have time to play games with them. At the moment they both attacked him, he jumped into the air to dodge their attacks as both of them would punch each other. Yuurei would land on the ground quickly and when he did he would rush towards the two men in front of him. They had both spat out blood from their attacks amongst each other and possibly broken their jaw. He watched them stumbled back, which was perfect because they wouldn’t have enough time to react to his incoming attack.

Yuurei would soon slash at both of them on their chest cutting them deeply, but once again he wasn’t aiming to kill them, but showing that he was the stronger person between them all. The three inmates were down for the count on this fight, and Yuurei looked at the three men who were fighting each other. He coughed a bit as he figured he would make this an interesting wager for them to all fight over. The swordsman was surprised to see the number of strong people that were surrounding him, and he knew just from this that he would become stronger.

”Hey you guys! How about we make a wager. I’m the man who holds the stuff, but let’s say this. Whoever is left standing takes everything from those who are out for the count? I think that sounds fun don’t you think?” He suggested to them as he looked at the three of them as they had stopped fighting each other.

Jackal kept his fighting position while he looked at Yuurei, for he didn’t want to be caught off guard by Jones, or Adam. His eyes pierced through Yuurei as he didn’t care what he had proposed. ”It doesn’t matter. I’m planning on taking that fan, and my sandwich back. Hell, I will take the sword to just to get Adam’s mad for attacking me.” He said this to Yuurei, but he never said no.

Jones was also in his fighting position as he looked at Yuurei. ”I just wanted my fan, and you ruined it. I’m going to make sure you regret taking anything from me. I did tell you I didn’t want to see you today, but here we are.” He said this to Yuurei.

Adam chuckled when he heard everyone talking, and he figured this was going to be fun after all. ”I don’t care. I get to take out Jackal, Jones, and this newcomer. I will be able to take everyone stuff at the end, sounds perfect to me.” He said this with a smile on his face.

It wouldn’t take long, but their face was all serious as they were looking at each other right now. The four men eyes would scan through each of the players, and the first two to move were the quick ones. Jackal and Jones had rushed towards Yuurei without a second to waste. The thief’s eyes move around quickly as he could see how they were moving as he blocked both of their attacks with his arms. These two didn’t have Armament from what he saw, but the way they were fighting made it looked like they did have observation. While he had blocked their attacks, Adam was on the move as well. That man figured this was the best opportunity to take down all of them at the same time. He would swing his leg in the air, and tried to hit them with his entire leg.

The three of them would jump away from the attack as they separated from each other. Yuurei was focused because he knew one little mistake could be massive damage. The other two had landed on the ground, but they didn’t stay in their position. They had rushed over to Adam as they noticed that he was going to be a big problem with the power that he had. They rushed towards him, and Jackal had attacked the man on his upper body. Adam was quick to block his body and face, which left his lower body open for Jones. That man was the stronger one between him and Jackal as he had punched Adam on his thigh before the man swung his leg to kick Jones. Yuurei noticed this and started running towards Adam as well, and he swung his blade as he was aiming at Jackal and him, but he was sure only one of them would take the hit.

Yuurei had sliced through Adam’s Armament as he was the stronger one, and he had cut deep into the man’s arm with that attack. It wasn’t just that, but Yuurei held back because he wasn’t trying to cut the man’s arm off. It reminded him of the situation with Koko and Koneko, and he wouldn’t want that to happen to anybody. Adam felt the blade going through his arm, and he moved back as fast as he could when he felt the pain from the blade. He could see that both of his arms had been bleeding, which angered him. Jackal was surprised about how strong that attack was, and could only imagine how strong this man was. Yuurei noticed Jones had rushed towards him, and he was quick enough to land a punch onto Yuurei’s jaw. The thief saw it coming, but while he was attacking Adam, he couldn’t have dodged this guy’s attack. He took the hit, but he covered his face in Armament when it happened.

Yuurei’s face would turn as he spat out a little bit of blood, but he stopped the attack from being worse. The swordsman jumped away from Adam, and Jones as things were getting interesting.

16/20 Haki Remaining

8A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The thing about everything that was happening was that it was a blind spot for the cameras. This was the reason why Adam hung out around here. The guards wouldn’t be able to see all of this happening, so it was truly a free for all. Yuurei looked at Jackal and started rushing towards him, and tried to attack him. Jackal’s Observation wasn’t better, but his speed was, he saw the man’s attack, so he would dodge them, and Yuurei would take notice of this. He was slower than this man, and he honestly wished that he had his devil fruit abilities right now. He actually took that thought back because he could imagine if they were thinking the same thing. Jones had gone straight for Adam though as he was outmaneuvering the man in every way. When Jones attacked Adam, the man took the attack straight on.

He coughed out blood from his mouth as he had been hit straight in the gut, but that was part of the plan. His hand was already in motion and he had punched Jones straight on his left arm. Jones would fold from that attack as he could feel his arm breaking from that punch, and he was sent flying to his right. He hit the ground a few times as he was bouncing from Adam’s attack. Yuurei had looked behind him to see Jones skidding on the ground as he was trying to stop moving. That made Yuurei nervous, but it looked like Adam had been hurt as well. Still, he didn’t have time to pay attention to something else, and Jackal would make him pay for that. Jackal figured it was time to use what he had been hiding, and it was his armament.

He had kicked Yuurei on his thigh a bunch of times, and Yuurei squinted with the pain he felt. It wasn’t something crazy, but the number of times he had been hit by Jackal was enough for him to feel it. He stumbled back from the attack as grunted in the pain he felt. The only one who wasn’t hit so far was Jackal from how he saw things. Yuurei looked behind him, and he saw what was coming, Adam was trying to attack him from behind. It wasn’t just that, but someone shadow was overlapping his head. Yuurei would dodge the attack as the ground cracked again from Adam’s attack. The thief would land on the ground as he was slapped his thighs with his left hand.

”You guys are strong. I see why you guys are down here.” He said this to them.

They chuckled when they heard his words, but they felt the same way with him. Each of them wondered why he got himself in Impel Down. Still, Yuurei was the only person to say something as they all rushed towards each other. Yuurei ran towards Adam as Adam rushed towards him. The two speedsters ran towards each other. Adam had swung his fist straight towards Yuurei, so he did the same thing with his left fist. The two of them would have their punches collide, and that was a scary moment. The blow from the attack sent a huge a shockwave around them. Jones and Jackal had landed their attacks on each other, but they were blown away from the shockwave. Yuurei could feel that this man was truly scary, and he understood right then and there why Jones couldn’t use his left arm in this fight.

They weren’t the only ones blown away by this shockwaves. The inmates Yuurei had taken down were tossed to the side by the two monster’s attacks. Yuurei had a smirk on his face as he had swung his leg for a kick, but it looked like Adam was doing the same thing. The two’s legs would collide, and again another shockwave was produced from the two of them attacking. Jones and Jackal couldn’t get near them and it was due to the sheer power coming from both of them. The scary thing about this was that this new guy in Impel Down looked young, so he had room to grow. Yuurei and Adam skidded back from their attacks as they looked at each other, and then towards the other two men who were apart of this fight. Jones and Jackal knew that they couldn’t let those two continue to fight each other something bad might happen on this floor.

”I will take on Adam, you handle the new guy.” Jackal said this as he was moving quickly throughout the area right now.

He was avoiding the areas that had been damaged by Adam because he didn’t want to lose his footing while closing the gap between the two of them. Jackal wouldn’t have done any damage to Adam, but due to his Armament, he would have gotten a few hits on him. He was attacking the limbs that didn’t have Armament. Adam was trying to his best to block an attack, but he could get a touch on Jackal. It was annoying, and he knew that this guy would be his downfall. Adam decided to what he knew would work, and he slammed his hands into the ground. That surely stopped Jackal from moving as he fell to the ground because of the ruined ground. He looked at Adam as the man wasn’t done with just a ground pound.

As for Yuurei and Jones, the man was at a disadvantage, but he was strong. Yuurei would move his eyes around as he watched where this man would attack. He had used Armament on his arm and one of his legs as he was running around and trying to catch a clean hit on Yuurei. The thief, however, wouldn’t allow that and not with a handicap presented to him. Still, Yuurei couldn’t hit Jones either even if that man had one good arm, he was fast and his Observation made him annoying.

Things were getting interesting in the battle between the four men and soon there would be a victor.

14/20 Haki Remaining

9A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Adam had swung his fist towards Jackal who was on the floor and was trying to get up from where he was. He did the best he could, and he would get up, but not with the cost of two fingers. He shouted as Adam’s fist landed on his pinky and ring finger and it had the man holding his hand in pain. Adam, on the other hand, was panting and it was because of the blood loss that he had suffered from Yuurei’s earlier attack. The swordsman was bruised everywhere, and it was due to Jackal, and Jones attacking him the way they had been attacking him. Yuurei watched Jones attack him once again, but this time he allowed the punch to land where it needed to. Yuurei would change the Armament on his head and it would cover his whole entire torso.

Jones would land his hit, but at the same time, he would have also seen Yuurei’s attack coming at the same time. His eyes widen as he could see the sword coming as fast as the man could move his blade, but it was too late. Jones tried to jump away after hitting Yuurei, but the long arms of his made it hard to avoid. He had been cut down straight down his chest, which meant he was done for the count. Yuurei had held back on killing him because that wasn’t what he wanted. The man fell down to the ground as he rolled on his back and sighed because this new guy was a hell of strong. The swordsman had looked over to Jackal, and then towards Adam.

Who would I want to fight last? He thought to himself as he knew that the answer wasn’t hard to come up with.

Yuurei would rush towards the two of them now as Jackal couldn’t complain about his broken fingers right now. There was the man with the bruised body right now coming towards the two of them. Jackal figured Adam would be the easy target, but that was why he knew he would be the target. Yuurei appeared in front of Jackal with a smirk on his face as he tried to hit the man, but he couldn’t. When he swung the sword, the man had jumped over Yuurei’s blade, and kicked off the man’s chest to gain some distance between him and Yuurei. It wasn’t just that, Adam had swung his fist from Yuurei’s side while he was being pushed back by Jackal. He noticed this as he looked to his left, and tried to embrace the attack with his Armament.

Yuurei grunted from the force of the attack, but because Yuurei’s Armament was stronger than Adam’s so saved himself. Still, the man’s attack wasn’t something to laugh about. He could feel his ribs being fractured as he was sent flying to his right. Yuurei would hit the ground as he was rolling on the floor until he got into a position where he could stop himself from skidding on the ground. He winced from the pain on his side and had a smile on his face. This fight wasn’t going to be able to finish that easily it seemed. Still, Yuurei was able to take down one of them, so he figured that he could take the two of them out. He looked at Adam, and Jackal and the two of them did the same with each other. They looked like they were waiting for one of them to make the next move.

Yuurei had a fractured rib and bruised body, Jackal had broken fingers, and Adam was bleeding from his arms, and his legs were bruised along with the rest of his body. The thief would take some deep breaths for a bit as he was getting ready to continue on with their fight. They weren’t moving, so he figured he would make the first move. When Yuurei started moving, Jackal would move as well. He had dashed towards Yuurei and when he got close to Yuurei he had jumped into the air and tried to kick him again. The swordsman saw that coming as he didn’t have time to dodge it, but he would allow him to land the attack. When he felt himself being kicked though, he grunted from the attack, but he would grab onto Jackal’s leg, and slam the man down onto the ground with a strong force to call it quits for Jackal.

The man would bounce from the floor when the impact happened as he would gasp for air and would lay there. Adam was swinging while all of this was happening. He saw his opportunity attack, and this time he was swinging at Yuurei’s other side. The thief saw it coming, but it was too late to block it. What he could do was take the hit, and counterattack with one of his own. Adam would hit him on the other side of his ribs, and he could feel the fracture happening just like before, but this time he had good footing, so he would be tossed like he did before. Adam’s eyes widen though as he noticed Yuurei’s attack. The man had been hit from behind, but he was spinning and swinging the back of his fist into Adam’s face.

The man would have the attack connected, and Yuurei would crack Adam’s jaw as the man’s face shifted and he was sent flying in the air, and into the ground. Adam would continue bouncing on the ground until the momentum would give. Yuurei sighed as he was the last one standing, but he got onto one knee as he was holding his side. He had to breathe slowly because of what had happened just now. He sheathed blade slowly as he was the only one standing, but it was a hard match with different things affecting the battle.

12/20 Haki Remaining

10A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had gotten up from his knee slowly as he had stood straight up, and exhaled deeply. His ribs were messed up indeed, and he figured if Adam had punched the same the side twice, then he would have had broken ribs instead of fracture. He looked at the three guys that were on the ground as they were just relaxing right now. He wasn’t sure how they would get patched up, but he figured he would move away from this area. He had a bunch of stuff he didn’t think would be appropriate for this place. His body moved slower than he usually did, but it was because he was exhausted. He would find a place to hide it, and he would sit down and used the fan that he stole from Jones as he unwrapped the sandwich he stole from Jackal. He took a big bite out of the sandwich and inhaled with the enjoyment of this meal.

It was an amazing taste, and it wouldn’t take him long to realize that he didn’t eat something good in a while. The heat was intense, but he was fighting through that day in and day out. It was something he was getting accustomed to, or at least he was hoping he was. He would enjoy his meal without thinking about what happened. He could taste a little bit of his own blood in his mouth while eating. Those guys from earlier hit him hard, which made him wondered if there were anybody stronger on this floor. He didn’t think he was ready for them, and he figured training would be the best possibility. The other thing that ran through his mind was how strong the commanding officers in Impel Down were. If they had prisoners like Adam, Jackal, and Jones, were they stronger than those three?

He made a fuss already by fighting those three, but they had a new look on Yuurei. They never asked him for his name, but they would know it soon enough. The three of them stood laying on the floor as they looked at the ceiling.

”Do you think he is going to try and escape this hell hole?” He asked the other three who was laying down on the ground.

Adam laughed when he heard that, but figured it could be plausible for that man to do such a thing. He couldn’t move his body right now, but he figured he would answer Jackal.

”To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised, if tried and did it. That man is strong and he looks so young. He has a whole entire lifetime ahead of him. Maybe we can help him escape?” He said this out loud to see what any of them would say.

”I wouldn’t mind leaving this place either, but I guess it would be all in due time.” He said to the guys.

They all laughed together as Jackal had gotten up from the floor he was on. His body would be the first to move as he was no longer paralyzed by the impact on the ground. He would look at the two and figured he would get guards to come to patch them up. They were special people on this floor, and they had gotten special treatment. Jackal would move to one of the nearby cameras on this floor, and raise his hand up to show his broken fingers. The guards would take note of that, and send guards to go and retrieve Jackal. It wouldn’t take long, but when the guards arrived, he escorted them to Adam and Jones. They were confused on what happened, but the three of them didn’t tell them what truly happens.

Instead, they left the new guy out of it and told the guards that they had an argument between the three, and it caused them to fight over it. The guards were confused but decided to not ask any more questions. They wouldn’t get any answers from these guys if they weren’t willing to tell them the first time. The slash wounds on Adam’s arms, Jones’ slash wound on his chest, and Adam’s goons had slash wounds, but none of them said where they got it from. They were taken to be treated anyways, and they would all be received proper treatment before being taken back to the level they belonged to. On Yuurei’s end, he would have to recover on his own; it was something he had to do on his now until he got his way around Impel Down.

When he would finish eating his meal, he would look for another location where he could rest. He would through level five familiarizing himself with the place. It wouldn’t take long for him to find a sleeping spot as this placed looked deserted. He would find an obstacle to get behind and close his eyes. Yuurei would get a good sleep even with all the heat that was produced by this floor. His endurance would allow him to, and the first time in this entire week he did not have the nightmare that he had. That thing had been something that had been causing him to mentally break. It was of his own doing, but he figured he would have to overcome that before leaving this place.

The guards in Impel had gone through an investigation of the incident at hand, but they couldn’t find out what happened between the three of them. They were surprised that there was nothing on camera for them to follow up on, which bothered them. It was something the guards would be quiet about because they didn’t want to get in trouble. It wasn’t just that, but the men who were injured did whatever they asked them to do. They would ask them to take out an inmate, and they would do exactly that. They were marine dogs indeed, but they were just trying to live and make their lives easier down here.

11A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The next day happened, and Yuurei would wake up with intense pain everywhere. The bruises on his face, his body, and the major bruising on his sides because of the blows from yesterday. He figured those were something he would have to let heal on their own. He got up from the floor and started walking through level five without a care in the world. His pace slower than usual, but it was because of the pain he was in. He had things to do, and he was just trying to get to know the area more. He wasn’t trying to do something stupid, and run around Level five blind. It wouldn’t take long, but he would bump into few he recognized from yesterday. It was Jackal, Jones, and Adam. He sighed because he hoped they didn’t want payback from what happened yesterday. He did notice that they were patched up, which he surprised that they had taken care of them.

Jones saw Yuurei and then pointed in the direction where the man was. The other guys looked at the direction Jones’ pointed in and saw Yuurei. The two of them had a smile on their face when they saw Yuurei. Jackal rushed over to Yuurei and nodded as he was going to be the first to greet him.

”Hey man how you feeling today. I see you are bruised everywhere. I got you something.” He said this as he pulled cream, and bandaged from the inside of his inmate clothing.

Yuurei noticed that, and he grabbed it and started putting the cream on his bruises without a second to waste. He could feel the relief on the areas he applied the cream on. He looked at the bandages and looked at Jackal wondering why he was helping him out. He looked at Adam, and then Jones and wondered if they were planning something.

”Why are you guys helping me out. Didn’t we have an all-out fight yesterday? Now we are friends?” He asked them curious to hear what they had to say to him.

Adam laughed when he heard the word friends because that wasn’t the case. They weren’t friends, but allies, and people with the same goal in life. He was sure like everyone who was a prisoner here they would want to see freedom more than anything.

”We aren’t friends man, but we have respect for you. You have shown you are a strong man and that you aren’t a joke around here. You won that fight fair and square, and we just wanted to help you out on your healing process.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei nodded hearing Adam’s words and started wrapping the bandages on his abdomen right now as he was tightening it around there. When he was done with the bandages he looked at all three of them as he remembered their name. What he did had worked, and he had gotten the respect of three strong people on this floor.

Jones looked at Yuurei because they still didn’t know the man’s name. It was the one thing they didn’t know. He scratched the back of his head with his good arm as the other one was patched up and being held by a strap.

”What is your name? We had been wondering that since yesterday, but we never got it throughout that whole entire fight. You know ours because well we called out to each other yesterday.” He said to Yuurei.

The thief looked at the three of them and figured telling them his name wouldn’t get him killed. It was also the best he could do, for a thank you with the bandages, and stealing their stuff. His bandages were tight, which made it hard for him to breathe, but it wouldn’t affect his performance.

”The name is Yuurei. I’m a pirate who got his ass kicked by another pirate, and it’s how I got myself into this place.” He chuckled when he said it.

He rubbed the back of his head because it hurt him to say it, but it was true and he had to get past that. The best thing he could do was make sure that next time he was stronger, so the outcomes would be different than they were before. They nodded taking in his name, but also the fact that he lost against someone stronger than him. That was scary to hear because there was someone he bumped into that stopped his adventure from happening.

”So, Yuurei do you want to work for the guards here? They will make your life here easier, and if you do what they asked, you can get things that you want that is within their power of course. How about it?” Adam offered.

Yuurei heard what he said when he asked him this, and thought about it for a second, and then figured it would be a good idea to get on their good side before leaning towards their bad side. The thief acted like he was thinking about his decision, but in reality, he had already made his decision. He looked at all three of them and figured that was how they got the stuff they had in this level.

”I will actually take you up on that offer. I don’t mind doing that. I’m going to be here for a long time, so I might as well make it easier for myself.” He said this to them.

The three enjoyed his decision as it was the right one indeed, and now that was settled they would have to take him to the guards, so they knew who he was.

”Follow us then. We will take you to the guards that you need to know. These guys have been here for a long time, and they usually have odd jobs for us to take on. There are a lot of guys here who are disrespectful in level five, and it’s our job to give them a lesson.” Jackal explained to Yuurei as they were walking through Level Five together.

12A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Empty Re: A New Life Same Job (Gran Voyage) Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei would walk with the three of them, and he thought it would be a quiet walk, but that wasn’t the case. It was hot as hell here, but that wasn’t what bothered him. There were people screaming and shouting in pain from the coals they were stepping on, and he could hear it all the way from where he was. It sucked that they couldn’t endure the pain, but he figured that level five would have weak people who just had a high bounty for ridiculous crimes that they have committed.

”Were you part of a pirate crew Yuurei?” Jones asked him.

Yuurei heard this question and didn’t mind it at all.

”Yeah I was in a pirate crew, but they never showed up to help me.” He replied to Jones.

That stung the guys in the heart when they heard Yuurei’s answer. They could only wonder what kind of resentment he would have towards the guys he probably considered friends.

”Were you the captain of the crew?” Jackal asked wondering how deep that wound would go.

Yuurei sighed as he looked down because he wasn’t even the captain of the crew. Which meant the captain probably didn’t want to rescue Yuurei in the first place.

”Nope I wasn’t even the captain of the crew, which meant something happened with the crew and the captain that made the decision not to rescue me.” He said to them.

When they heard he wasn’t the captain, they could only imagine how strong his captain was then. If the captain were stronger than Yuurei, then he would have shown up. Unless things were different, and Yuurei was a monster who followed someone weaker because of other reasons. Adam felt hurt that this man’s crew abandoned him, and he figured he would say something about it.

”I say screw them, and move on. If they didn’t rescue when you were in a shitty predicament, then they won’t be rescuing you now. So, you do what you got to do in here and then if you ever see them again, show them what, and who’ve you become.” He said to Yuurei as he felt bad for the man.

The thief shrugged it off when he heard Adam speak. He disliked them, but in a way, he was happy that they didn’t show up. Koko was strong enough to take him out, and if his crew was there he felt like death would have fallen upon each and every one of them. He wouldn’t have wanted that on his conscious. It was his mistake, and his alone, so he was going to atone for it on his own. It didn’t mean he wanted to go back with them, but he didn’t think he would hold anything against them. He did, however, wanted to pay them back for leaving him behind though.

It wouldn’t take long for them to arrive at the location for the meetup. There were several guards waiting for them in a certain area in Impel Down. There were a lot of them, and when they saw the four of them arrive, each and every guard already knew who the newbie was. One of the guards stepped forward to greet them all, and then looked at Yuurei. He walked around the prisoner and Yuurei stood there as he was allowing him to do whatever he needed to do. These three brought him to help the guards keep things in order, and he was planning on doing just that. It was the thing he needed to continue on living without having to suffer a whole lot.

”So, you are the man these three vouched for. I heard you are strong and could help our cause. Do you think you are up to the task boy?” The guard asked waiting for Yuurei to answer his question.

Yuurei smiled and then he looked at the guard who asked that question.

”Yes I’m up for it if you reward me I will do whatever needs to be done on this level.” He said this to them.

The guards heard this and started mumbling with each other. They noticed that he didn’t hesitate to answer the question, which was a good thing. He understood, and he didn’t even try to attack or do anything that would threaten their lives.

”Good to hear. Each time you do something for us we will reward you on whatever we can get our hands on. So, if you want something from us you got to make it reasonable, and something we can get in the confinement in Impel Down.” The guard explained to Yuurei.

The thief heard him loud and clear, and he knew exactly the rewards he was going to ask. There was only one thing he felt complete with, and that was the items that they had taken from him. He would work to earn them back and continue to work for the guards to earn their trust. It would be the only thing he could do for the time being. Yuurei knew he would have to get stronger as well if he ever wanted to see the outside world again.

”That is reasonable, and understood. A tic for tac you can say. I don’t mind that idea at all. I enjoy taking jobs, for reward, and I really never turn them down, so you have no problems with me.” He said to the guards there.

The guards heard his words, and they all nodded as they were happy to hear what he said. That was a good answer from him.

[b]”When a guard approaches you, you must accept their request without hesitation, but that is all I need to tell you for now. Do what you were doing on this level, and we will come back to you shortly.”[b] He said this as he dismissed the pirates, and the guards left the premises, and soon enough Level Five.

Yuurei sighed and the three of them were smiling at him. It was easier than he thought, but he felt it was only because these three had something to do with it.

”Thank you, guys. I appreciate it. You can have these back.” He tried to hand their stuff back, but not of them took it.

They shook their head as they didn’t want their stuff back.

”You beat us for those things. You may have stolen them at first, but you showed us that you were strong enough to do what you did. You keep them we will just get new ones.” Jones said to him.

Yuurei nodded when he heard this and looked up to the ceiling. His life in Impel Down had begun, but it was one that might change the way this prison for good or bad.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum