Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] Plata O Plomo EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty [Event] Plata O Plomo Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:15 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

[Event] Plata O Plomo Desert_moon_by_ladydeadpooly-d6iykq0

"This is what the big fucking fuss was over. A piece of rock!? Hilarious!" Rocket exclaimed, watching as the Poneglyph was being extracted from the tomb where Claud faced off against Jackal and Bazil.

"Rocket. Take this a bit more seriously. I told you our mission is to make sure that this 'rock' is transported to Marineford successfully." Kenny chimed in.

"Yeah Yeah... That Claud guy was pretty good. To fend off those two brats on his own. After that shit stain Gozu kicked the bucket... He's in line for a big promotion." Rocket exclaimed, clapping his hands in approval.

"Head Quarters already called him back with this Pluton's Key they are so anxious to possess. If they're more books out there like this, we'll be able to learn more about the Three Eyed Clan's involvements with these calamities and these 'Ancient' Weapons. Devil Fruits. How to counter them. The possibility is endless." Kenny chimed in.

Several miles off from Yuba, dashing across the sand with immense speed, a single man riding what could only be described as a Sand Waver, was followed by a pack of thirty men riding Gecko's closed into the excavation site. The stone was being hoisted from the tomb by two large desert crabs that Kenny had manipulated used his Haoshoku Haki. Whereas the transport would've been handled by Rocket's Nao Nao Fruit, and his ability to shrink anything his body physically touches.

Upon arrival, the man riding the mechanised beast of burden pointed the mouth of his rocket launcher towards Rocket and Kenny's position, as the kicked up dust cleared, the man responsible for the big commotion's identity was revealed. "Oi Oi... Why the fuck is someone like you here!?" Rocket shouted annoyed.

"Buenas Noches - Good Night, Gentlemen." Juego Patron stated, grinning as the barrel of his weapon trailed the two agents position. "Tch. How'd you make it pass our minefield?" Rocket inquired. "You underestimate the Revolutionaries technology." Patron stated grinning, shrugging his shoulders, pretending to be clueless.

"What do the Revolutionaries want on this island, Patron? This island is about to be claimed by the World Government once again. I suggest you don't do anything rash. Reinforcements are only a call away." Kenny stated.

"Reinforcements... That's impossible. Our submarines omitting a frequency that's barring all calls in and out of Sandy from Cactus Island. The whole place is a dead zone now. You can leave the stone in the tomb, as of today, Sandy will be a Revolutionary liberated state. Our members have already invaded every major town and began neutralising the local authorities." Patron reported. "What's worse... that sicko is leading the charge. Canon Castle." Patron stated.

The man's name struck fear into both Rocket and Kenny's spines. "Canon Castle... The World's Strongest Martial Artist. Juego Patron... The World's Sharpest Marksman... Why are two of the Four Musketeers of the Revolutionary Army here!? This wasn't in the plan?" Kenny spat out in frustration.

"Three. I hear Betterman has arrived on Cactus somewhere. Though due to the jamming I can't exactly get in contact with him. I have his Vivi Card though." Patron thought to himself. "So what's it going to be boys.... Plata O Plomo Silver or Lead. Leave the stone, I'll let you walk away from here alive. Fight. And I'll blow your heads off." Patron concluded grinning.

Conflicts across the Kingdom ensued, Canon led the charge to lockdown the capital city of Alubarna. Which was an easy feet with his army of around one hundred men, all trained Revolutionaries in espionage missions. If the Revolutionaries could secure Rainbase, Alubarna and Nanohana, they'd be set.

Approaching via Sea Train, one of the marines top brass rushed to quell the calm in Nanohana. "Are you two ready? We can't waste time. If these rebels get a hold of Nanohana, this Kingdom will be under lockdown." Vice Admiral Beckham inquired with urgency. "I'm still against this... Pirates as enforcers this ludicrous!" Rear Admiral Sparks exclaimed. "Diana can handle the situation with Soju on Cactus. Our job was just to setup relations with the nobility to ascend her to the Throne... but I didn't calculate for the rebels being here. Simon. Mo. Be ready for combat on arrival. I've sent the bulk of my men to Alubarna, it's only us four on this Nanohana mission." Beckham informed.

Literally groping Mo in seat adjacent from the two marines, Simon removed his tongue from the woman's mouth, to respond to the Vice Admiral commands. "Just chill to fuck out old man. I told ya' I'mma make this work. Rebels. Pirates. I don't give a fuck. I'll kill them all, right babe?" Simon stated, ending his statement by gazing into Mo's eyes. "Correct. Besides... I have a special poisonous gas cooked up for the occasion." Mo said grinning.

OCC: A maximum of four PC's can join this topic. Posting will be opened on April 22nd, midnight today EST Time. Take this time to compose your responses and choose which topic you'd like to be apart of. Only those currently on Sandy are permitted to join.Those who participated in the Sandy Island prompt are promised a slot regardless of the maximum capacity.

NPC Log:

2[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:08 am

David

Marine
Marine

David
Scrap The sound wood made when his knife shaved off a bit of wood was soothing to David's ears as he continued to whittle away on the large block of wood. Scrap Truly, if David could of found a small island that he could fish from and simply carve wood for the rest of his long life, he would of died happy. Scrap That single sound was one which filled David with such a relaxed feeling tat it was as if someone was working out all of the joints in his muscles while at the same time feeding him liquid chocolate that ran smoothly down his throat. Scrap While the sound was most definitely something that allows him to relax like nothing else, it was what happened when that sound resounded that made the sound even better. Scrap In David's hands was something like a work of art, an item that he is pouring his emotions into to make, something that was always different then the previous creation. Scrap The making of something new for the world around him, which while it won't make a large impact upon it, will at least bring some amount of satisfaction and joy to this old man's heart. Scrap But above all, allowed David a small escape from the world around him, when he can simply zone out of everything and simply enjoy the sound. Scrap it was even better, as from his position on the only staircase leading up to the palace he had an amazing view of the city and sky.

A lass it would seem that night was not the night for simple enjoyments, it was something he could feel in his bones. It was a shame, as it was a clear night out tonight, not a single cloud in sight to block the stars from the eyes of those who look up in the once wonderful city of Alubarna. Once was the only one good word for the capital of Alabasta. One only had to look out across the city to see the damage done to it. Every single building looked like it was in one state of disrepair or another, people slept out on the streets having come from other cities to escape the problems their only to find it worse here. It was honestly a sad sight, made even worse by the state of the palace. The palace, the crown jewel of Alubarna, was in complete tatters. The palace had various walls destroyed, there were cracks and broken windows almost everywhere you looked, and the fact that no one had been around to clean or repair the place only made it worse. The only people left who inhabited it were those that were to old, stubborn, or plain loyal the royal family to leave...Even if that did leave very few. While on the other side of the spectrum was the fact that David had taken up residence and offered protection to any who wished to live there, something that scared off most common thugs or criminals. Most people didn't accept David's offer, at least until he caught three different people attempting to steal supplies from the very few people who had very little left besides the cloths on their back. David had thrown those three down the long stairs and made a loud declaration to those who wished to steal from those under his protections. People came after that, mainly those with elderly or children.

Whether the already there residence were allowing it due to David's protection or just to help some poor people, David didn't know. The only requirement to stay under David's protection was to help those who also shared his protection and to help around the best you could. This mainly consisted of repairing the building with what little wood they had, and simply do other things the palace staff needed them to do. It had honestly surprised David how almost none of the nobles had taken up residence in the Palace, but it had seemed most of the nobles either left or were killed after the who debacle with the people of Alubarna about to seemingly attack the marines and nobility. Overall it left David and those there more space. Looking up from where he was carving out planks to help repair a section of the wall, David could feel it. Tonight would be a very busy one. He only hoped that the least amount of people died as possible.

OOC:

3[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 am

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Dark Horse Ricchi
The lustrous capital of Alabasta, Alubarna was in shambles. Still, Lu Dahn found beauty in the ruined city. There was an abundance of potential within the people and economy of this land. Then, given its size and influence on the Grandline, it was also a popular stopping point for pirates and other criminals. Though there were other reasons, Lu Dahn felt these were the main ones as to why the World Government had an interest in capitalizing on the state of the country and once again meddling in its affairs.

"Will this world ever find peace?" He dramatically sighed as he brushed his hair back with his hand and left his quarters in the barracks. In times like these, times of high alert, Marines were asked to wear their full uniforms, especially those who often didn't wear garbs that affiliated them with the World Government. Lu Dahn was amongst these officers, so as he walked through the barracks in his officer gear he got a lot of stares for it was unusual to see him so dressed up. He wore a black double breasted suit with gold buttons on each side. Underneath a white button up collar with a black tie was barely visible. Over top this was his white Marine coat on his shoulders. As a Commodore he wasn't permitted to sport the Justice kanji on the back nor did he have the epaulets on his shoulders. He dawned black slim dress pants and black dress shoes as well. Hidden by his Marine coat was his pistol on his hip in a leather holster and visible on his back was his rifle Outlaw which was safely secured by a leather sling that crossed Lu Dahn's chest. It was readily accessible for him at a moment's notice and with his experience he'd be able to retrieve it and train its sights on targets both far and near.

Making his way through the barracks, he would soon be outside and about two blocks away from the Palace. He was still on his assignment for the Fool's Gold, but it was officially put on hold due to these circumstances. He would much rather get back to his personal assignment, but understood that he wouldn't be able to until things calmed down a bit, but honestly things didn't seem to be getting anymore civil. Times were hard enough for the citizens of Alubarna, but it didn't help that there were those who prided themselves as "freedom fighters" coming out of the blue and trying to incite riots or even carry out attacks on the palace. They were the very reason Lu Dahn was assigned a troop of five other Marksmen Ensign equipped with rifles to patrol the heart of the city near the palace. Along with a few other patrolling units, they made up the last few barriers before one could get to the palace.

Stepping outside of the barracks he saw his squad was ready for him just like he told them to be. They saluted him firmly, each of them having deep respect for him after their last run in with trouble in the form of a terrorist with a machine gun. He had no clue who was supplying these street dogs with such advanced weapons, but it worried him and many others. That was a whole other issue in itself that'd need to be investigated separately though. As far as Lu Dahn was concerned the man served as a lesson to his Ensigns.

"It's not the weapon, but the one who wields it."

Flashback wrote:With a single shot from his pistol 40m away, Lu Dahn downed the terrorist who was spraying at a unit of Marines who was his focus. The bullet whizzed through the air and burrowed entered through the man's favored arm and exited through the respective collar bone since Lu Dahn popped him from a stable kneeling position. Without taking the man's life Lu Dahn had deftly neutralized the threat the terrorist posed. Fast-forward three days later and here they were now.
"Lets get to it." With that the Ensigns dropped their salute in unison and began to follow Lu Dahn around the block. That incident with the machine gun terrorist was the last serious problem Lu Dahn had heard of arising in Alubarna, but there were still normal crimes occurring like thievery, defacing property, and the occasional murder.

As he walked the city close to the palace gates, he saw the looks he got from the civilians. Some looked at him with hopeful eyes, feeling a sense of safety with Marines around. Majority looked with disgust at him and his unit though, for many of the Alubarnans weren't for Marine occupation of the capital, because they knew it was just the World Government trying to exploit their weakened state. That always made Lu Dahn weary about the civilians and he never got to comfortable or friendly with them. Of course this added to them feeling like they couldn't place their trust in the Marines either, but it was for his own good. If an enemy that was powerful enough to pose a threat to the World Government's occupation of Alubarna introduced itself, Lu Dahn wasn't sure what side the bulk of Alubarna's citizens would take. What they try to take advantage of the situation and expunge the Marines or would they fight to defend their land with the Marines. What he did know was that all the "freedom fighters" he had encountered thus far was all citizens of the capital that he was supposed to be protecting.

4[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:48 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

[Event] Plata O Plomo 8ab10b2547c35fa71e8dc644e0eed3ab

"I shouldn't have left."

He had been back on Sandy Island for only three days and the regret of leaving because he couldn't handle how they saw him crushed Hannibal. They had begun to call him a Hero, mainly, on this Island. And what did he do? He left when he knew things were getting to a point where the entire structure of this Island was about to fall over. He was aware of how this Island was soon to be put back in check by the World Government. But, he did not know of the means they meant to do so. He did known that the amount of bloodshed that had been done could've been avoid, or at least lessened. If he was here he could've help them put up a fight to what was plaguing them. He did want to blame someone about all of this, as he was there at the beginning. Bazil. If Hannibal had stopped that spark that lit this fire things might've been different. Twice he had this chance but failed each time. Nanohana and Rainbase is where Bazil could've been arrested or killed in order to at least prevent this. That was who Hannibal had to push blame of all of this onto. The Murder of Kings Bazil.  

Reaching into his left dress pants pocket he'd remove a pill bottle, slowly he'd twist off the cap. In his free hand he'd dump three pills onto it and push those into his mouth. As he swallowed the pills he'd begin to twist the cap back onto the pill bottle. Hannibal needed to escape from his thoughts for a bit. He needed to relax and not get so worked up. As he had to deal with the present threats now.

The skies above not only Rainbase, but the entire Island, gave off a ominous feeling that the weather was going to take a turn at some point. The cloud's being darker than Hannibal had ever seen in a long time. And it wasn't even noon yet. Hannibal took this as Alabasta getting to a point that even the Gods would shed tears for it. Tears that may be able to wash away all this pain and despair, and return hope to this Island. Two small drips from above would cause Hannibal to turn his attention upward and take note of the clouds, but only for a brief moment. He'd turn away and to his subordinates with being a Commodore now he had five Ensigns under his command. Jason Spears, Ty Simmons, Madison O'Connor, Addison Tyson, and Anton Hill. They weren't fresh nor were they the upper echelon when it came to Ensigns, they were somewhere in the middle.  Hannibal though, even with his brief time with them, found them useful in many ways. They couldn't hit shit with their rifles but they took orders extremely well. 'Commodore Ricchi would have good use of you guys.' Hannibal would say as he technically still was under the command of Ricchi, even with their ranks being the same now. Him disappearing for a set of time though caused the two to be seperated.

"Commodore! We can get in contact with anyone via the Den Den Mushi!" Ty would tell Hannibal as he'd approach him. Den Den Mushi in hand. They were at the Marine base located within Rainbase and the one they were used belonged to the Marines here. There weren't a lot of Marines at the base at this moment, maybe around twenty not including Hannibal and his group. They were assigned to help out here since this particular city was found of Hannibal. So there thought process was that they he could help neutralize things such as riots and unrest of the people of Rainbase without force. But, if force was needed Hannibal had the ability to handle any threat that could arise.

"It is fine, just get everyone ready. We are going to be leaving the base soon."
Hannibal would tell his subordinate. He'd salute and leave the roof and head the the third floor of the five story building to get the others. Where Hannibal sat was on a chair at the top of the building. He was the only person on the the roof after Ty had left his position let him see down the main street that lead to the base. The building he was on towering over most within this area.

+5 to perception via Race perk
+5 to Endurance and Durability via occupation perk

5[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:36 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
"So my friends... You never answered the question. Throw your lives away, or walk on home? I won't ask a third time." Patron offered the duo of Rocket and Kenny. Kenny, being calm took a step back and folded his hands behind his back, digging into his back pocket to draw his den den and make sure that it was true, and their signals were being jammed. His teeth gritted together when he couldn't hear anything coming in from base as he pushed the den den to send out a silent S.O.S. Rocket on the other hand bent his body in a near animal like way, scowling at Patron. "You're out of your God Damned mind if you think we're gonna give in to your demands. You Revs are nothing more than terrorists!" Rocket's hands opened wide, and his large eyes glanced back at the tablet that was currently resting on the back of the giant crabs. "KENNY!" Rocket shouted and sprang backwards while Kenny lunged forward so the pair would switch positions.

"The young throw their lives away while the old die for them... such is the way of the world." Patron mused while lifting his rocket launcher and aiming it between Kenny and Rocket. Just as he squeezed the trigger, one of the crabs scuttled forwards and took the brunt of the blast, shielding Rocket from the attack while Kenny sprang forward. The blast was enough to knock Kenny off his feet, throwing him forward and kicking up a massive cloud of sand, dirt and flames that could be seen and heard from the city proper.

Rocket slapped the massive slab of stone that made up the Ponyglyph, causing it to shrink to the size of a small personal journal. With a sweep of his hand, Rocket placed the stone slab inside his uniform and twisted to face the deadly Patron.

The moment the rocket was launched from the weapon, Patron hopped off his ride and dropped the weapon with one hand, his other grasped the long slingshot on his back. Quickly he whirled it around in his palm and dug it into the sand, flinging a plume of sand into the face of Kenny, blinding the man for a moment. Kenny grunted and took a quick step back while placing his arm over his face to rub the sand out of his eyes and off the glasses that covered his face. Damn it... he's faster than I thought. Just what are we dealing with? Kenny asked himself.

Quickly Patron drew a marble from a satchel on his hip and loaded it into his the sling shot in one fluid motion. He yanked the sling back and took quick aim then launched the marble at Kenny's throat. It whistled through the air and gleamed with a smokey green color. Just before it could hit Kenny, Rocket shot to the side of Kenny and kicked his legs out from under him, knocking Kenny down so the marble would fly off into the distance as Kenny crashed to the floor. "Hey... Enough of that. The tablets already gone! Now get lost!" Rocket shouted. Patron shook his head and drew a pair of marbles. "My friends, you're bad at lying. We know who we are dealing with..."

OOC::

6[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:49 am

David

Marine
Marine

David
'Its quickly approaching dawn.' David thought to himself as he watched the sky idly, the sound of wood being carved still filling the courtyard of the palace's front yard where multiple arrows stood erect like obelisks. They were useless to David unless there was an actual battle, as such the obelisks stood there. A monument to his uselessness in the situation he found himself in. David himself sat himself at the top of the stairs, his legs crossed under him as he continued to carve the plank of wood in his hands. The courtyard had once been home to a few trees to help spruce up the grass yard...Once there was trees. Now most had been cut down by David and those who now called the Palace their home, being used to make planks to repair the walls where they can... Also to fortify it in the same vain. The entire island was a pot with a lid covering it. It was only a matter of time until it was ready to blow its top and fall into an all out war. David had tried his best to prepare the position to be somewhat defendable, but if he left the stairs, the only good way to get up to the palace without climbing the wall, then the palace wouldn't last an hour.

'The weather is getting worse as well. Shame. I at least wished to see the dawn before the blood bath began.' David sighed as he noted that as well. As the night had gone on, storm clouds had started coming in quickly from the west, slowly but surely filling the sky above with thunderous clouds that threatened to attack the city with lightning, rain, and thunder. It was a cruel joke, the pot was to blow its lid while at the same time the sky cried at the blood shed. Harsh reality met with a will that didn't want people to die... It reminded him of himself.

With another exasperated sigh, David looked out over the city as those early risers set out to do whatever it is they did from day to day in this time or turmoil. Even should the marines 'Win' this war and 'Defeat' the Revolutionaries, the people of this fair kingdom would lose. The marines would place a person on the throne who's only qualification being that she is a bastard. Not even one who has been acknowledged by the previous king, instead being an unacknowledged bastard who is a pirate and a super nova. It would only lead to the further ruin of this kingdom as the pirate would be able to do whatever she wanted to the people. Overall, the situation is something that no one will prosper for in the long run. Such a shame. The kingdom once had been oh so beautiful.

OOC:

7[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Skip bounce

8[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:46 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Night Patrol

The group of six made it out of the Marine base. And they would aimlessly begin to walk around the city. Majority of it was quite. It seemed that the conflicts that plagued this place back to back caused people to not be out and about as they usually do. The addondment of Rain's dinner was one of the nails in this cities' coffin. They needed hope. They needed Hannibal. That may seem like a cocky or self-absorbed thing but Hannibal knew what titles and labels could do for people and places. If he was somehow able to get this place back to how it once was he'd be fine with that. This city was supposed to mean something to people but now it was a shallow husk of its former self. Hannibal even kicked himself for this because they called him their Hero, and he left. He should've stayed after he defeated Daizo. If he was just around to deal with those that thought they could do what they wanted this Island would be better. His lazy Justice was just not cutting it. If he wanted to truly protect people he'd need to toss aside being someone always on the fence.

The balance within Hannibal had begun to shift. Back and forth as he walked the streets with his ensigns he wondered if he should be harder or softer. As the words of Daizo echoed within his mind.

"T-treat us Pirates...as people not just mere criminals. We are bad at times...everyone is. Right? We, we just have more passion. That we go against the rules set for us. I...I...I came here to get revenge for my Son. That Fish bastard killed him. And my Son wasn't like me. No, No, No. He was just a soldier fighting the good ol' fight. Right? The good fight.....You fought a good fight. You fought me because I was being bad? But what would you do for the things you love?"

Daizo was on death's door when he spoke so the things he said, at that time, seemed to be just bullshit a dying Man needed to spew. Hannibal though would think back on that over time. Trying to decipher what it was Daizo tried to say to him. As there was hidden gems within what that Man said. It might seem weird but Hannibal would never forget what he as told. Nor would be forget how that very same Man was beheaded by Bazil. Someone who Hannibal wondered if he should be hard or soft toward. Does that Pirate do what he does as cries for help? Do all of them do that? Or should he just be killed as he was so one dimensional. Was there really no room within this world for those that just wanted to kill as if taking a life was his right.

Hannibal would leave his thoughts as he had seemed to make it to Rain's Dinner. It was evident no one had come here in weeks. And due to no lights being seen from his position that no one was within the building at this time.

OOC:

9[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Dazzle
What a terrible night.

It was those thoughts that intruded upon Sara's mind, as she looked up from her patrol into the clouded night sky of Alubarna. She'd been astonished by the wreckage when she'd arrived with her crew earlier; truly, it felt as though some higher power had decided to leave this place to rot. And soon, not even the moon would deign to shine upon this place. The assassin in her told her this was a good thing. A cloudy night meant worse visibility, which in turn gave the Ensign more room to maneuver. But the human in her, that she'd been trying to hard to cultivate, was worried. How was she supposed to find people to defend like this?

Not that they seemed like they wanted the defense. Sara was more attentive than she seemed, staring at the night sky. She'd seen the glares from some of the populace, at least as numerous as the thankful. The stares that screamed, "you could have stopped this." In her mind, she knew that wasn't possible. This destruction was far beyond her pay grade. But she couldn't stop the roiling anxiety within herself. What could she have done? Should she have alerted her crew early, somehow? But that, too, wasn't possible. There was no way for her to have predicted this. But she still felt as though she should have done something, somehow.

As she walked, Sara felt the first few warning droplets fall upon her head. She pulled up her hood, a precaution that both kept the rain out for now and cut out the corner of her vision. It wasn't a tactical move, for certain, but a comforting one. A Marine was supposed to be a symbol of justice, she knew, but she certainly wasn't up to playing the symbol today. It didn't seem like it'd be appreciated, anyway. Instead, her hands moved out of habit. One went to the blade at her hip, in caution as she was trained, but the other went into her coat pocket, to the comforting scrap of cloth she had knitted herself. The soft texture comforted her, as it always did. For a relatively new Marine out on a dark night, about to face god knows what, nerves were the worst enemy of all. She silently thanked her Aunt Tessa for the advice.

Taking a moment to regain her perceptions, Sara realized she was at the entrance to what had undoubtedly been the palace. It had certainly seen better days, but there were enough remnants to guess at the splendor it must have held not too long ago. Were there no limits to the depths a pirate would sink? Who would do such a thing to a timeless symbol of peace like this? In her head, a small voice told her it might have been her in another time, but Sara quickly dismissed it. There would be no second-guessing today. There couldn't be, if she wanted to get out of here unscathed. Instead, she stepped towards the entrance. No doubt there were already Marines there, but a Marine in the castle most likely knew the situation better than she did. They hadn't exactly told her to do much beyond patrol and prepare, and she'd like to know what she was preparing for.

Inside the castle was a disaster of a courtyard. The open area was even more of a wreck than most of the city. No doubt, there had been an epicenter of some sort here. Of note were what looked to be massive wooden stakes, stuck into the ground at varying places in the courtyard. She hadn't seen them anywhere besides here on her patrol. Perhaps a marker of some sort? Or maybe the wood scraping noise she'd been hearing was related. Either way, investigation was at hand.

The investigation didn't last very long. There was a very large humanoid at the top of what remained of a staircase, carving away at what looked like a chunk of wood. They were too big to be anything but a giant. Hopefully, an allied one. Sara cleared her throat in preparation, hoping her voice wouldn't waver too much. "You there!" She called out from the base of the staircase towards the giant, her voice sounding authoritative enough but wavering ever so slightly. "I'm with the Marines. What can you tell me about the situation here?"

OOC:

10[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:49 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
While the battle for the Ponegyph raged on, dark, cloaked figures stalked the capitol streets, watching and waiting for their orders. One such group stepped inside the palace just a few moments after Sara. The group of five stood, four of witch stood a foot or so behind the leader, each flanking like a flying V. "Remember, once we give the signal all hell breaks loose. Try to avoid any civilian casualties. We are here to keep the World Government out of the Kingdom, and to get the Glyph." Their leader spoke in a hushed tone and started to walk in the direction Sara had traveled moments prior to their arrival.

Behind Lu Dahn and his patrol of marines ten grey cloaked men followed, twisted daggers and pistols hidden under their garments were ready to be drawn at a moments notice, they simply waited for the right time to strike, when Dahn would not be surrounded by so many innocent men and women. At Dahn's flank were a second group of men, not wearing cloaks, but dressed as every day men and women to keep the marines from becoming too suspicious of the situation and also to help turn any brave individuals to the cause of the Revolutionaries. "HEY! YOU MARINE SCUM! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!!? IF YOU WERE GONE THE PIRATES WOULD HAVE LEFT BY NOW AND WE WOULD BE IN PEACE!" One of the Revolutionaries shouted, trying to incite a riot. While the shouting man was wearing simple and common clothing, his face was marked with tribal tattoos and his height of nearly seven feet would have him sticking out in a group of people to be sure. His head was shaved bald to allow the tattoos to run around the entire right side of his face but his large bulk kept people from pointing and talking about the massive man. His glare at Lu Dahn might have warned Dahn of danger and that was the plan, to allow for the others to get in close and attack when Dahn was focused on the large man.

As Hannibal and his group reached their destination a small boy, no older than twelve sprinted to the Marine's side and bowed low, holding out a letter. "Urgent letter sir!" The boy shouted and waited for Hannibal to accept the letter before standing up straight again. He had no idea what was in the letter and decided to wait in case Hannibal had any order to give out. The letter read:

Attack outside the city, S.O.S. has been sent. Report to the catacombs where the Poneglyph is located to assist. Expect deadly forces. Under no circumstance is the Glyph to fall into hands outside of the Marines.

OOC:

11[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:51 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
There was a certain something that didn't allow for David to relax. Perhaps it was the tension in the air caused by the storm, the feeling that rain was about to fall yet still didn't. Or perhaps it was simply David's nerves tensing up for the conflict he was awaiting for, whether it is his imagination or not was up to debate on if it was to happen tonight or in a weeks time. But there was no debate in David's mind that conflict between the marines and the Revolutionaries WAS going to be an eventuality. The very fact that David had stopped the majority of people in Alubarna from attacking a fortified marine position only delayed the inevitable. Even then, all David did to delay it was make the Revolutionaries no longer be able to manipulate the people of the city to do their dirty work for them.

With an exasperated sigh David seemed to be giving out a lot quite lately, David would look up into the storm sky as lightning played across the sky far out beyond the walls of the city towards the south. David had desperately wanted to stop those people from throwing their lives away and by some miracle manged to convince them it was the wrong way to do things. In the end they had received the supplied they had wanted and most managed to live through the day, yet they still, understandable, resent the marines. David had seen the looks some of those who were under his protection looked at him, and knew the only reason they were there instead of at their homes was that they were either to desperate, hungry, or just wanted some measure of protection for their families. The final one seemed to be the one David had seen the most from the mother and fathers. Under his care, David had a total of fifty-four people something he had made SURE he counted. If there was one thing right he would do for the poor poor souls of this island, protecting all fifty-four of these people was it.

A voice cut through his silent reaffirmation of his cause and goal, one that was quite young by the simple sound of the voice alone. Taking his eyes away from the dark cloudy sky that was showing hints of the coming dawn, David would turn his attention downwards towards the small figure which resided at the bottom of the stairs. David had to take a moment to look at the figure more closely, leaning downward to help a bit, before returning to his former position. David wouldn't respond for a few minutes as he continued to carve away at the wood that once was a tree which had resided down in the courtyard. The wait in David could be considered boarding on awkward for those who had never really spoken to David before. However David would speak after that span of a few minutes. "Begone marine. There is nothing for you here. I have people under my protection and that is all." David would rumble out, his voice carrying down to the base of the stairs and a bit past that, his warning clear to all that listened. David would not speak for a few moments after until he started humming in a considering voice before speaking again. "For not attacking me or coming closer, I shall entertain you with what has happened within this once fair city, where people could talk and eat and laugh without care." David said, the carving of wood in his hands never stopping. "What happened was Pirates. Followed by Marines. Before Revolutionaries following their heels." David spat out the three factions with clear disdain a noticeable hints of hatred in his voice for all three. "The Pirates destabilized the country, acting as the catalyst for all that followed. The Marines arrived soon after, all in the name of 'Justice' they say, but they simply wanted to use their new weapons to murder those who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Finally the Revolutionaries attempted their move. Manipulating the masses to do their dirty work for them and attack the marines. It was by some miracle I convinced them otherwise, yet still some died." David says sadly

David was silent for a few moments where the carving of wood couldn't be heard as David bowed his head in a silent prayer. "The situation however only gets worse as the three factions fight. The Pirates doing who knows what now, while the marines and Revolutionaries fight over the scraps of the kingdom. The Marines to install a Pirate as queen who will no doubt rule like one, while the Revolutionaries hope to establish something I am not sure of, but not doubt plan to manipulate the people even then. In the end the people of Alubarna and Alabasta will simply suffer more as the conflict wage, even after. Should the Marines win, the people are left with what will be most likely a cruel dictator who's only claim to the throne is being a bastard of the king, while the Revolutionaries will likely attempt to rebuild the Kingdom with what meager supplies they have and use the people the kingdom for their own goals. All in all, this Kingdom will suffer no matter what happens." David concluding, his carving of wood having continued when he started speaking yet did not stop when he finished. David only sighed as he continued. "My goal is to ease the burden of those who will accept my aid. Nothing more. So leave marine. Your question has been answered." David said, concluding his speech with naught but to turn his head downward at the wood in his hands and continue his carving, taking quiet pleasure in the sounds it produced.

OOC:

12[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo

Dark Horse Ricchi
Lu Dahn and his unit continued to patrol their designated sector of Alubarna, beyond the glares, scoffs, eye rolling, and abrasive energies being directed towards the insignia he bore, the day was rather typical. That was until the beginning of what would be a rainy came to be. "Why today?" Lu Dahn had stopped walking for a moment to lament his disdain for the rain for he had no cover on his person. Additionally the garments he was wearing were only seeing their second usage today, the last time they were wore was perhaps four years ago when Lu Dahn was first accepted into the Marines.

Resuming his patrol, the acknowledgment of rain only occupying three seconds of Lu Dahn's time at max, he'd look back at his Ensigns. "You . . . Karringer." This Ensign was the frailest of them all. He had a skittish personality and even when Lu Dahn looked back, he could tell the young man was actively avoiding locking eyes with his superior. Not out of shadiness or fear, but that's just the type of person he was. Lu Dahn had no hopes for this Ensign as far as a career in the Marines went unless he went under some serious reforming. "S-sir?" The Ensign would meet Lu Dahn's gaze before the Commodore went back to looking forward for a while.

"Go back to the barracks and into my quarters to retrieve my black officer's cap. It should go without saying that the rest of my belongings are not to be touched or even gazed upon. Should I return to find any of my possessions out of place, you'll be to blame. Understood?" An unrealistic request that was mostly a joke, but he knew Karringer would probably take it seriously. "Uh- uh. Could Ensign Re-" The other Ensigns rolled their eyes and held back laughter at Karringer's demeanor. Some of them would help the lad out. "He's joking Karringer." "Yeah, lighten up. The Commodore might seem cold, but he still has a sense of humor." As the Commodore was speaking to the Ensign, he'd have been naturally shifting his focus from forward to back at Karringer. From the time Lu Dahn began speaking, the unit would have taken a total of two right turns and a single left turn at the end of each block they came to. Such a route wasn't reasonable unless you were a patrol unit. What Lu Dahn had noticed during this time frame through his occasional glances back at Karringer was that there was a group of cloaked men oddly on the same route they were on.

The illogical route he was on was to the upper market district, so civilians were going about their business all the while. However, Lu Dahn began to purposely deviate from their assigned sector to head closer to the palace. In this area, between the palace and upper market district was what was referred to as a dead zone. Civilians had no reason to go to the palace and those in the palace rarely traversed outside of the structure. That left Marines as the only beings who occupied the ring around the palace. "Make haste Karringer. We'll rendezvous at the base of the palace." An Ensign gave his peer a pat on the back for some assurance and then the Ensign was off. He'd go ahead of the patrol unit and to the left, to take a left turn back to the barracks before the main group made it to the dead zone.

"Commodore, why are we headed this way?" Ensign Reid would ask. "I need to talk to someone." This was a lie, but if he told the Ensigns he suspected they were being tailed, they'd get inside their own heads and their performance would be on the poorer end of the scale. Dispatching Karringer was unrelated, but would probably work out in the groups favor, so they wouldn't have to worry about his safety should things escalated which Lu Dahn suspected they would.

Coming to the end of the upper market district a man to the right of Lu Dahn's unit began to shout at them.

"HEY! YOU MARINE SCUM! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!!? IF YOU WERE GONE THE PIRATES WOULD HAVE LEFT BY NOW AND WE WOULD BE IN PEACE!"

"We're ju-" "Hold your tongue Reid." "But Commodore!" His four Ensigns slowed to the shouting, but Lu Dahn was unwavering and he continued to press forward. When he spoke to his fledgling he'd look back at him. With his honed eyes, he'd be able to nonchalantly check-in with their followers as he did so. Their distance from them wavered on a minimal level, but they never got as close as 7m to the caboose of the Marine unit. "What that man just did was strike a match. Though defensive, your words act like wood for his flame to catch. Are you looking to start a fire?" Something to keep his Ensign's brain occupied while Lu Dahn lead their followers by the nose. While it was brain food and also true, that wasn't the reason why Lu Dahn didn't entertain what was unknowingly bait for a larger objective. I just wasn't in his nature. He was far too high above these people (the civilians in his mind) to stoop to their level and argue with them.

Lower than God, but still above a mortal, a common man would never have power to make Lu Dahn to react to just words alone if it didn't align with his own will. He was a logic and ego driven creature, emotional based tactics were pointless and he'd be sure his men walked a similar path. Walking into the dead zone, Lu Dahn wouldn't wait much longer to noticeably acknowledge his unit's shadowers. He'd stop and turn to face them, the edge of the Upper Market would be a total of 20m away to Lu Dahn's front. This is where the riot inciter was and should have been if he or any others that appeared to be civilians didn't followed Lu Dahn into the dead zone after being stirred by this man. If that was the case the Commodore would have taken a different course of actions. The fortuity of that occurrence aside, Lu Dahn's Ensigns would at first be confused at why their Commodore stopped and faced the opposite direction with a teasing smile on his face. With a single glance towards Lu Dahn's focus, they would be on the same page and also face the cloaked men with their rifles drawn, but held down.

"Can I be of any assistance?"
sorry for big post. been awhile.

13[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:09 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Hannibal would gently place his hand on the messenger's shoulder. "Thank you." is what he'd tell him before removing it. He'd look at his ensigns as this would be the first time they'd be in dangerous situation. He thought about asking them if they wanted to stay back but he saw that wouldn't be appropriate. They had a strange look in their eyes that let Hannibal know they were ready for this.

"Ensign O'Connor. What type of transportation is at the base?" Hannibal would ask her. They needed to make it to the intended location with haste. And walking wouldn't help them in anyway. It'd take too much time and more lives could be lost.

"Four super spot-billed duck if I am not mistaken, Sir."
O'Connor would tell Hannibal.

"Not enough for us. So, two of you will within stay within Nanohana. With communications currently off I want someone to make sure we can get into contact when they get back up. Also, anyone within the base tell them they are to go on patrol. I have a feeling they aren't just stopping with getting the Glyph." Hannibal would say as they'd all begin to head back to the Marine base. If not meet with any interference they'd make it in around ten minutes. Their transportation would be fed and inspected which would take fifthteen minutes. Hannibal would personally make sure those he got the other Marines still at the base went on patrol. They were the only defense that was within Nanohana and needed to keep the peace.

During the time the transportation was being fed they'd go over the maps to understand how to get to the catacombs. They wanted to reach there but didn't want to get too close. The goal right now was to get to a point where it was within reach. Their attire also would be changed for this due to it being done at night. The normal uniform would be replaced with whatever dark articles of clothing they could find. Hannibal just left his Marine coat behind as he already wore a dark suit. They'd need to do their best to keep a low profile.

"Okay, it will take us just over half an hour to reach the catacombs from our location. I will take point but I want you all to keep your surroundings in mind during the journey. I don't want to write anyone's families, so keep not just your safety but you comrades safety in mind. "
Hannibal would say keeping it brief. He wasn't the best at imperastional speech but he didn't need to give one for this event. What they were going to do was clear and simple. But what laid waiting for them was still a mystery. The Duck's would take off. They wouldn't ride out of the city at full speed but wait till they exited it to do so. If their enemy was watching who came and left them leaving in haste could alert them. Hannibal wanted to overestimate them as much as he could. They needed to be a group that had planned everything. Why? It was simply so that he could prepare for the worst. And since getting on the duck Hannibal would have his body prepared to take anything that could come at him, without harming the duck. And once they made it out of the city he'd open his third eye to help him at his best. The weather, in the area Hannibal was, in wouldn't begin to pick up yet. But that would change soon. And with the current speed that they moved at they'd arrive to the catacombs in the time he mentioned before. (Will arrive next post to the catacombs unless interrupted).

14[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Tue May 01, 2018 1:58 am

Dazzle

Marine
Marine

Dazzle
Sara stood there for several minutes as the giant simply carved away. He was certainly taking his sweet time responding. But Sara wasn't about to aggravate a man who could probably tear the rest of this palace down with his bare hands. She moved to a more relaxing position, leaning up against what remained of a nearby wall for both cover and support. Her hands fidgeted idly, waiting to see if the giant had actually noticed her.

Just as she was about to call out again, he began to speak. She listened, at first with relief that there were people here being protected. As he continued, however, her face twisted in a multitude of emotions. She cycled through shock, anger, disbelief, and sympathy through his words, and although he took a while to speak his mind, it didn't abate the torrent within her at all. Once he was done, she looked up at him, her face pained. "...Your point is clear," she responded, all vestige of authoritativeness having left her voice. This definitely wasn't a situation for ordering others around. "Thank you for taking care of the people of this castle. But what do you expect me to do? I swore a duty to protect the people of this ocean. And no matter how true or false your story is, there's no reason to abandon my duty. I'll stand by the people, and do what I'm told to do."

Truth be told, her stubbornness wasn't entirely born of righteousness. She wanted to do her duty, it was true, but it was as much to keep herself on track as to protect the people here. Her emotions were a flood right now, thanks to the giant's words. She'd have to figure out how much of it was true later, but for now, the tale gnawed away at her like a constant anxious badger. How complicit were the Marines in this, really? Plus, even if he was right, she didn't much like this giant at all. He was coming off as rather arrogant, debasing every single group in the conflict here as though he had no part in it. How self-righteous could one get? The fact that Sara was a member of the Marines, the most self-righteous power on the seas, didn't seem to stop her train of thought at all.

Either way, the point was clear. She had people to protect, emotions to work through, and a giant to spite. So she didn't move at all. "In the end, it's just as you said. There are people to protect here, and only one of you to do it. I may as well double the defending forces." Sara turned, getting the giant out of her sight, and surveyed the courtyard, letting a hand rest on her blade. While the courtyard was in shambles, and the clouded sky continued to obscure things, she could still see the splendor that once was. An ornately carved chunk of stone here, a remnant of a fountain there...It was such a shame, really. The wooden posts, as well, made much more sense now that she'd seen the bow at the giant's side. He must have protected this place several times already.

And yet, despite her surveys, she couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. Was there something she was missing? Her honed senses weren't picking anything up, per se, but yet she couldn't shake the feeling of dread. Had the giant's story really riled her up that much? Or were the unlikely pair not alone in the courtyard? She was hoping to be wrong, but had to prepare for being right. Her grip on her blade tightened as she crouched, coiling like a spring to pounce on whoever sought to disturb the peace of this fractured place.

15[Event] Plata O Plomo Empty Re: [Event] Plata O Plomo Tue May 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

[Event] Plata O Plomo C7ed1acd59cb6875fd991deed943e7cb"So, no communications." Melissa said as she looked to the baby den den mushi that snoozed within her hands, no matter what she did, she was unable to awaken it. This seemed to be the same for those of the revolutionary army, or at least for these guys. As the train moved within the night, only Melissa upon it other than the driver who was a marine soldier, with the current state of the island, all civilian travel had been halted when Sparks and his crew had taken the previous train. Melissa had chosen an alternative route, awaiting the next train which she had procured and with her new found ability to order marines of lesser capability around, well, she quickly put that to the test. Everything was smooth sailing until the sea train was boarded by revs. Now Melissa had already been briefed, giving her all the information that Rear Admiral Sparks was currently aware off. Her position as warlord had been sent out through all the major channels of the den den mushi, but right now she was unsure whether the communications had been cut before the announcement could be made, as far as she knew, those marines on board where unaware that the Yuki Yuki No Mi user was now an ally of the marines and the Government itself.

Onboard the train, snow littered the area, bodies froze, though alive. Wounded and tied up, rev members lay upon the train, defeated. While the woman of snow sat awaiting the train to get to her destination. Those within the revs had tried to commandeer the train, attempting to shut off the marines source of travel, forcing them to come by ship. Perhaps they had something waiting for those who came by ship. Alas though they had chosen the wrong time to come to take the train. Melissa had been upon and these revs had soon met their end. "Lady Devaroux, we will be approaching the station in five minutes." Melissa would simply nod, though the man would be unable to see her given that she and her "prisoners" were located in the third carriage compared to the man in the "drivers" seat.

"So I'v to go here, from the station" Melissa mused over the map that she had been given. The location and information about Kenny and Rocket, the two whom she was supposed to meet up with was circled on the map as well as information on the duo's appearances. "Maybe I should try to reconnect the communications" she said looking at the den den mushi. That would certainly be a good idea"[/color] she mused. "What the fuck am I doing here Moira" Melissa said folding up the map. Her blue eyes looked up at the ceiling of the train. [color=blue]"This is what caring gets me, working with the marines, "I swear to god you guys better be settling in at drum" she said sighing. With that, the train ran to a stop, the doors opened and the cool night sky of the desert island drifted in. "Thank god, its night time" She said, giggling to herself. With such a giggle her body drifted, dispersing into small snow like particles. With the night sky, it was completely dark, finding her way around would be difficult, though this hopefully helped her also, making her harder to see. "Lets get this show on the rode" she said as she flew into the night sky.

[It shall take 2 posts for Melissa to get to Kenny and Rockets location]

Doriki:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum