Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty [Event] Naughty or Nice Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Voyage Name: Naughty or Nice
Participant(s): Solo or Group
Description: Santa Claus has sent the forces from Christmas hell down to the mortal plain with the only intent to terrorize any soul unlucky enough to be caught in their wake. Whether it's carnivorous reindeer, murderous elves, or snowmen arsonists, Santa's helpers just went hostile. Will you stand up against these monsters or will they leave behind a truly Silent Night come day break?

Unknowingly to Hannibal it was that time of the year; a holiday that he didn't celebrate back on his home village. He was aware of the said holiday but still hadn't celebrated it himself, nor does he plan to. If it wasn't for him heading deeper into Nanohara he wouldn't have even known at all that it was happening. As the decorations in the area he was in, the port, weren't as heavily decorated as within the heart of the city. This wasn't something that he really cared for as he planned to spend this time alone before he had to head out for the mission assigned to him by his new Commanding Officer. He had three whole days to himself and he would make the most of them. Luckily, he didn't have to find a Hotel since he was staying on the ship.

The streets were filled to the brim with people, locking Hannibal into a set pace. Move too slow and he'd end up being pushed so people can get passed him. Move too fast and you'd end up running over others. Something he did wonder was if any of them were like him, a member of the Three Eyed Tribe. Before the incidents of the past year. Having your third eye open wasn't strange at all. But, now if you did it you were seen as a plague. Avoided or even attacked. Even now Hannibal had on a bandage across his head to make sure he doesn't accidentally open his eye. It was horrible that it came to doing this, but he had to do it. Hannibal still could remember a instance that would stay with him. But, there was a strange feeling he had that he didn't know was bad or good.

Earlier this year
News of what happened spread like a wild fire through the world and those to suffer the most were the Three eye'd tribe. Races that once had animosity toward each reconciled their differences to take their hate and frustration out on the Three Eyed Tribe. Hannibal during this time had been with the Marines for some time, around two years. He hadn't really used his Third Eye to not rely on it, but now had a reason to really not show it. He was stationed in the Blues at this time, the Briss Kingdom. Nothing big happened till something fell into the center of the city from the sky. The Marines were to guard it till the World Government would dispatch a CP unit to recover it.

"Look at that." A Marine would say as he'd nudge Hannibal and point at something. He had a cheeky grin on his face, along with others. His attention had not been on his duty for a while since the incident occurred.

Hannibal would look on in horror. They were beating a man mercilessly and people egged them on. You could tell, when the held the poor man up, that he had a third eye. Hannibal then looked around and saw that some of his comrades even laughed or talked badly about the Man. Hannibal wouldn't nor could stand for this and would break from the formation around the strange object.

"Uchis! Back in formation!" Hannibal's Superior would yell as he watched Hannibal.  He didn't know what had gotten into Hannibal, nor did he care. He needed everyone to stay in formation because revolutionaries and even some pirates have begun to try and capture the object they were guarding.  

Hannibal would stop he was only a mere couple feet from the Man being beaten. They'd lock eyes and Hannibal could tell the Man knew. Hannibal only stopped his attempt to open his third eye once the beaten Man would shake his head. "Leave me." Is what he'd mouth since he couldn't muster the strength to speak. Hannibal cliched his fists tightly from the pure anger he felt at this moment. 'Why!? What did he even do?!' Hannibal would think to himself, suddenly he'd feel a hand firmly grasp his shoulder.

"I said get back in formation!" Hannibal's Commanding Officer had been yelling at Hannibal the entire time he was over here. And finally he'd come over and forcefully get Hannibal's attention. "I know you might want to get a piece of the action and teach that Monster a lesson, but we don't have time. " Is what his Commanding Officer would tell Hannibal, with a cheery smile.

Hannibal saw himself beating his Commanding Officer for his remark. And also teaching the others around the same lesson, for their mistreatment of this Man. Hannibal even thought of killing them, but he wouldn't go with his urges. He'd think about where he currently was and force himself to nob his head as if he understood his CO. Slowly, but surely, Hannibal would get back into formation. The group beating the Man had dragged him away. A tears would begin to slowly slide down the cheeks of Hannibal. He just didn't understand how they could do this to his kind. Not that long ago we were all equal and treated better than this. He was only thankful that his Village was isolated and this type of discrimination and hardship had a high chance of not befalling them. He did though just wish he could've saved that Man.

Present
What Hannibal was doing, at 10pm, was looking for a nice bar to go to. And well he saw a lot that caught his eyes, but he didn't know which to go to. He peered into each place through the windows just to check out the scenery, and they all looked lively. He did plan to check all of these places but not tonight, he needed to find that perfect spot. And soon he would find that spot that made his eyes shine, "By god." Hannibal would mutter to himself as he'd stop at the mirror. He'd be bumped into seconds after he stopped which just made him go inside, the place was magnificent. Large and spacious and filled to the brim of not just customers but beautiful waitresses and bartenders. Yes, the entire staff was comprised of Woman and that is what caused Hannibal to want to be here.

+5 to Durabilty and Endurance
+5 to Perception

2[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

There was a lot going on in this place. Hannibal, upon entry, was given a pamphlet. This place had three floors in total, for certain things. Each one had a only a few things in common. One being that food and drinks were served on each floor, each flooring having it's own kitchen. The second thing were rooms that people could go into to 'relax'. Finally, payment areas were you pay for whatever you are getting. 'Hmm, so maybe this place is a Brothel.' Hannibal would say after he finished reading over the pamphlet. It wasn't really a bar but this place was good enough. It was common for Hannibal to get places mixed up, he was perfect. But, he was already here so there was no reason he should leave. Hannibal hadn't been in one of these types of places in over a year. Though he had a bad memory of the past he did also have good ones. He popped his cherry in a place like this, brought here by his former Commanding Officer. Hannibal didn't really want to be on the first floor due to knowing what was on the second. And he knew he didn't want to be on the third. As he did enjoy bathhouses, but not with a bunch of strange guys around. The second floor would be the best fit for him and his type. As he reached the stairs he'd be stopped. It costs to go up floors, something he anticipated. She wasn't half bad, in Hannibal's mind, but he thought almost all Women were beautiful.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  CwRLTXR

"Well, I am Bal."
Hannibal would say to Margartha. Giving her a warm smile. He never seen a nose on a Woman like her's before, but admired it. Also, she was quite muscular and even was taller than him. He had only come across five Woman to match him in size, and only she was one that beat him.

"Which floor would you like to go to?"
She'd ask him.

Hannibal would look her up and down, biting his lip as he did so. "Anyone you are going to be on later, beautiful."  

"Oh my."
She'd say blushing. You could tell not many could appreciate her beauty. "Sorry, but I am not one of the girls."

"A shame." Hannibal would say, still trying to mack. He would though understand he couldn't push too hard, even in a place like this. "Well, I'd like to head up to floor two." He'd finally tell her which floor it was that he wished to go onto.

"Okay, please fill this out. And once you do that hand it to me and we'll see how much your time here will cost you." She'd say after handing Hannibal a slip of paper. It was made out of a material Hannibal hasn't actually encountered before. He would though not think much about this and just go on to filling out the piece of paper, if he could call it paper. The questions they asked were simple and not out of the ordinary. He did get stick on if he wanted his own room or not. But, would go for it anyway. After that was all said and done he'd walk up the stairs. It had to be around 10:10 now at least. Though the questions at certain parts he had to write out a response. They got real into what type of girls you would prefer, even going down to their eye color.

3[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

The door slowly shut behind Hannibal as he headed upstairs. He didn't mind that at all, he felt he could handle himself if anything were to happen. He would notice that the interior design drastically changed once he reach the second floor. The candle lit stairway only allowed the visibility of the steps in front and behind you. So, he couldn't really tell what it was like. It also seemed to be vacant. Hannibal had been to many places that allowed drunks to roam around as they pleased, and a few always hung out in the stairways. But, this place was different. Upon arriving to the second floor there was only one door. They weren't wooden like the ones downstairs but rather iron, which was strange. Hannibal would place his right hand onto the door, but wouldn't push it. He would just d this to check how cold it was. Once he felt it wasn't cold he'd lay his right ear on it as he had heard one thing while he traveled up the stairs.

He didn't even hear the noise that come down from the first floor, and that was strange. Those guys were passed the normal drunk and a lot made a fool of themselves. Hannibal didn't expect the same from this floor, but he didn't wonder why he heard nothing from both. Well, he couldn't tell by putting his ear on the door so he'd move his hear and get back into his normal posture. "Time to see what they have in store for me." Hannibal would say out loud as he would turn the door knob and push forward. Oh, and it hit him soon as he did that. Not a punch or anything of that nature. But, the magnificent aroma filled his nostrils and the sounds of chattered consumed the void of chatter from before.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  1478212-bigthumbnail

Honestly, Hannibal thought he was in an entire new building. Everything here looked so clean and sleek compared to the first floor. And the aquariums that lined the wall were amazing touch as well. This place truly was something else.

"Hello~" A sweet voice would slide into the ear of Hannibal. Instantly he'd turn his attention to the Woman. She wasn't tall like the other one he spoke to before heading up, she must've jumped to speak into his ear.

"Hello, I'm Bal." Hannibal would say introducing himself, accompanying this with a gentle smile. He looked her over. Not in a perverted way but to scan over he attire. He could tell a lot about a person by what they were wearing, well usually.

"Nice to meet you Bal, can I see the slip of paper you were to fill out before coming here?" Hannibal would had it to her once she asked and waited for a response. He was wrong to think it'd be a quick read over as she seemed to get instantly locked into reading it. In that time Hannibal would look around the room there were never more than three Men at a table is what he gathered quickly. He understood that due to this being a Brothel and all. Unlike downstairs it wasn't as crowed. As he looked around he would lock eyes with not one of the Women, but a Elderly Man. He had snow white beard that was long enough to rest on his lap. He was dressed as if he was some short of royalty, from how his clothing appeared. Hannibal could spot fine and high quality fabric anywhere. Though they only locked eyes for a second Hannibal felt it was longer than that. And as he looked away he saw the man had a staff resting behind him, leaning on his chair, with a hour-glass at the top.

He'd look back down at the Woman to see if she finished, but she wasn't. So, he'd go back to surveying his surroundings. Also unlike the first floor Guards were present, but were clad in armor which kept their gender hidden. They each wore silver armor that had both gender symbols, ♂ & ♀ in what seemed to be gold. Overall this place gave an entirely different feel. That wasn't a bad thing at all.

4[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"Wow, you really are a amazing guy. Follow me to your table." She'd say as she began to walk. She had to be one of that 'untouchable' girls like Margaretha.

"Oh?" Hannibal would follow right behind her as she lead him to his table. "So, how am I amazing? If you don't mind me asking."

"We give everyone that wants to go up a floor something to fill out. Like a survey but in all actuality it is a test."

"Ooooh, a test. That is different. Hmm, is it to weed out people allowed to enter?"

"Mhmm, exactly right. Not everyone earns the right to go past the first floor. That isn't all though. We rank you based on it as well. The higher you score the better the service you will be eligible to receive. You have scored the second highest of not just this month...but of all time. Someone like you, unless you change, will always be allowed here and even to the third floor." She'd tell him as she'd stop. The table they were brought to was the one the Old Man he locked eyes with earlier.

"Magnificent, another high scorer. Did he perhaps beat mine?"

"Mhmm, but only by a point or two."

"Nice to meet yah."

"Well, this will be your table. Some girls will come by and join you, and also to take your order. I do hope you have a wonder time."
And with that she'd leave them. The Old Man would raise his glass to Hannibal, but would get back to giving the two Women at his side his attention. At this moment there were only four of them at the table, that soon though would change. Hannibal would be accompanied by three Women. They all had a good time. Stories, from all of them, would be said as they ate and drank. Soon hour or so would go by. The current time being 11:45PM. A few people decided to leave their tables and take their parties to back rooms, but not the Old Man and Hannibal. Unlike the others they just wanted to relax and speak with the Women they sat with. Hannibal's reason was he was enjoying what they were doing now and really didn't have any attention, well at this moment, to go and do any of that x-rated stuff. The Old Man's reason was almost the same.

"So, Bal. How are you liking Sandy Island?"

"Honestly, it is different from all the places I've been."

"Oh? So you are a traveler?"

"Something like that."

"We've been telling funny stories for the past hour or so. And jokes...but our time is running out. A Old Man like me wont last thing long before my time. So, do you mind if we talk about more serious matters?"

"Eh?" Hannibal would tap the table a couple times thinking this over. "You know what! That is totally fine, Chro. Even though I don't know what serious matters you speak of. " Hannibal was under the impression the Old Man just had way too many and talked like this when he did. Not wanting to kill the vibe he'd play along. But, his calm attitude would change once he heard the second word that came out the Old Man's mouth.  

"Well, Hannibal. It is that time of the year when, things can become different. Once, Kris Kringle changed balance was lost. Once upon a time we were just regarded as Myths and our actions were covered, but that no longer is the case." He'd say as he closed his eyes. He would not stop talking once he began and anything said or done to him would not stop him from finishing.

"What?" Hannibal was confused on how they guy knew his name. "Are you alright?" Hannibal would ask again.

"Being who I am....I should've seen this happen. As with time we all change. But, you are special. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but I saw a great deal of things that I liked about you. That is why I am warning you to leave this place. No one hear can be saved for these people."  

"Okay, okay. Chro buddy...you have been having too much. Ladies help him to a room to rest."

The Old Man would slam his hand onto the table. "You have been warned, friend. As of right now you will not be able to defeat the man that plans to arrive here. " And with that he would begin to change he began to glitter the same way gold does when hit by the sun. But, his body would seem to turn not into gold but into sand.  

5[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

A Man would drop his glass full of rum and looked at the entrance of the first floor. He though felt confused at what it was he was currently looking at. But, soon everything would go black. It wasn't because the lights had gone off, but because of the creature before him. It had outstretched it's hand and nothing was visible anymore once it was firmly gripped onto the Man's head. Soon the firm grip would become unbearable and death would consume the Man. Everyone on the first floor watched in complete terror. And their fates would become the same as the first Man. All within this floor would not make it. T'was the night of Christmas, when all through the first floor, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. But, that silence would be soon broken once the creature opened his mouth. And throughout the building the words it spoke filled every ear and closed ever mouth. The building quaked from this outburst. It felt as if it was going to crumble.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  Krampus-cover200

"YOU ALL HAVE BEEN NAUGHTY! ESPECIALLY YOU....JACK FROST!"

Hannibal would jump to his feet once he heard the voice, as he warranted uneasiness. Like everyone else fear from this, and the quake, began to slowly creep into their bodies. It was as if they knew what was going to happen. Hannibal wouldn't go into action as he wasn't a Marine here, he was Bal. Lucky for him the guards on this level seemed to not be in worried as they moved into position. Heading to door of this floor and opening it, a few would head below. After those few headed down, five, the remaining twenty would stand guard.

"Everyone stay call. Please, we do not know what is going on but we will handle it."
Was the announcement that was made. It came over den den mushi speakers on this and the third floor. They knew what happened on the first floor. That being the reason they had got the Guards up and ready for the creature.

Hannibal would sit back down. He had hopes the guards would be able to handle whatever it was. But he did find it unsettling that he heard the thing's voice through the sound proof doors and walls. It put him on edge. Also the person he specifically called out for also was strange. It must be some person that goes with that as a alias. 'Hopefully this all can be settled soon. So, that I can be able to get back to relaxing. But, is what that Man said the reason for this?'

Only five minutes would pass but only silence filled the room. Soon a loud banging would be heard, and Hannibal would turn his attention over to iron door. You could tell something was denting it. The dents became more and more noticeable as time passed. Soon it would stop and the guards would tighten the grips of their weapons. Only around five had firearms, rifles, whilst the others held bladed or blunt weapons. Soon the silence would be filled with the noise of the beast as it would thrust the body of one of the guards, from earlier, forward into the iron doors. The doors flew outward slamming into three of the guards. It was time for Hannibal to worry and he would get back to his feet, as he'd gie as much assistance as he possible could. Another sound though would catch his attention and that would be a loud banging from behind him. He'd turn around quickly at the glass behind him and see not a creature but a Machine. Everyone was so focused on the door that no one paid any mind to the blood that polluted the aquarium walls. The glass would soon break and the machine would come out of it and attempt to pounce on Hannibal. The Women near Hannibal would run the opposite direction, but not Hannibal. He'd strike right at the moment the machine was within range. Firmly planting his left foot on the side of the thing's head. It'd send the already airborne machine flying in the opposite direction and crashing into a near by table. The water from this aquarium must be connected to the third floor, which was a hot spring.  Some form of filtering system put in place. That though didn't matter right now at all. As the Machine didn't stay down for long. Slowly it began to rise to it's feet. It had one eye that glowed a bright red, and it was covered in a mixture of water and blood. It was a Monster of a Machine. Hannibal wouldn't break his eye sight from it, but would know the other creature was directly behind him fighting the guards. He needed to finish this quickly and help the Guards.

Skill:

The Machine wouldn't rush toward Hannibal as it'd glance around for a few seconds before going after fleeing Women and Men. Cutting them down quickly with just one slash. It had, on each hand, bladed weapons. Hannibal was disgusted at this. All of them were helpless to stop it from attacking and there was nowhere to go. As another would take the stairs that would allowed people to head to the third floor. Carnage is all that was happening on this floor, no one being safe. Not even those hiding out in the rooms. One after another they began to fall and Hannibal was powerless. But, he would slap himself as he needed to get back into this now. He stop acting like a punk and begin to rush toward the nearest Machine. It would have just finished cleaving through another person as Hannibal got within the reach of it's arms. Hannibal would avoid the attempted assult by the Machine. It started with a deadly thrust of it's right arm forward, that would've caught any normal person. Hannibal would side step the attack, but it did graze the chest of Hannibal. Fighting something the same height as his was different. The attack followed up by the Machine was a wide left hook. Hannibal would though sweep the legs of the Machine once he had side stepped the first attack. Not crouching and swing his legs but kicking one with his right foot. This throwing the Machine off balance but not stopping it from going through with it's secondary attack, the wild swing. Though Hannibal would kick off of the ground to avoid the strike, he knew he couldn't be too careless. As any of those strikes could've ended his life. He did know though that he could take them as even though they were deadly they were able to be damaged. As the kick from before had left a dent in the head of the Machine.

The second slash cleanly dug into the ground, and Hannibal would strike again. Kicking the arm repeatably till it broke off. He used his same move as before but kept it in one spot instead of switching it or aiming at the head. The arm would be broken off and a large amount of fluid would begin to pour out of the Machine. Hannibal would back step as the more that came out the more the Machine stopped moving.

'So, the only thing it takes is break a piece off. Kinda like a glass canon.' Hannibal would think to himself as he'd look at the now defeated Machine. There was one more Machine and that Creature that he needs to deal with. Quickly scanning his surroundings he spotted the Guards doing their best, but they won't last long. The Other Machine though had taken care of the rest of the people on this floor, sadly. So it was only Hannibal and the Guards left alive. Only Hannibal was doing now was fighting for his survival.

6[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Alice K

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Alice K
[Event] Naughty or Nice  ConcreteShadyBluebottlejellyfish

"Bah Humbug"

Nyx hated the holiday season. Everyone going around dressed in green and red, going about the joys of giving back to others, it was total bullshit. These people don't care about anyone else the entire year and then for one month go around like they're saints. Nyx knew that almost everyone who had the "Christmas Spirit," wouldn't lift a finger to help all the poor and homeless on islands. She had seen the slums of Balitgo and Water 7, experienced the disgust and disdain of others when she lived in a run down government orphanage. Humans were naturally greedy creatures with only one goal in mind: self preservation.

She brought her flask of whiskey to her lips and took a long chug. As she felt the string of the alcohol on her tongue, she took a glance around the bar to see how her men were doing. How she of all people had been assigned to go undercover as part of the security team for this brothel was unknown to her as subtlety was not really her biggest strength. Perhaps the hire ups were trying to teach her something, after all she had not exactly reached her position or joined the marines in the most normal of ways. She was frequently told her lacked discipline, control, blah blah blah, but hey she got results.

These pretend armor suits were unbearable and not really effective for security or for gaining intel. She was supposed to be gaining information from the women going around flirting with the men as many of them were actually undercover marines. People with underworld dealings were said to be among the crowds, and the bar was a frequent meeting place for spies which had infiltrated the Marines. Nyx's goal was to gather underworld intel on the dealings of big players and also root out any potential spies and eliminate them. Any member of the marines not apart of the mission found in the bar tonight would have to be questioned. Perhaps this mission was payback for mouthing off one too many times, or karma, either way it was a huge pain in her ass.

Things were going online at a boringly slow pace until Nyx got word that a marine of captain rank had been spotted in the bar, Annabella or something stupid like that. Being of a higher rank than every other marine present besides Nyx, she gave the order that she would handle him herself. He had been reported to be on the second floor, Nyx decided to go to the bathroom and discard her armor before confronting the man as her usual attire would not draw much attention in a place like this and it was really annoying the shit out her.

Changing in the third floor bathroom into her usual attire of a pair of military jungle boots without socks, very short cut-off jeans, a black crop top, and her pair of fingerless black gloves, she was ready to confront the possible rat... until she heard the monstrous yelling below consisting of being naughty and jack frost and what not. Taking out her gun from her brown leather cross-draw shoulder holster, she opened the door to the third floor and noticed all of the frightened people and guards, as screams of pain and slaughter were heard downstairs. Listening to the announcement to stay calm and all that bullshit, Nyx would tell her men to remain up here and not let anyone leave and put up a barricade while she went downstairs...alone.

As she entered the second floor, the scene was a sight of chaos and slaughter, bodies after bodies laid on the ground, entails and blood decorating the room. Nyx saw 20 guards fighting off some sort of monster 30 meters away to the right, 5 were her own grunts armed with fire arms who were attempting to fire wildly at the beast, no doubt scared out of their minds. She also saw a man who looked similar to marine she was supposed to be confront kicking what appeared to be robot intensely until it was broken into pieces 20 meters right infront of her. Unfortunately there was another mechanical maniac running around killing the guests, having just finished up the last one-a young woman with a hairy lip right as Nyx got there. The machine was now running towards the man with a blade arm outstretched ready to slice his skinny body into two and he appeared to preoccupied with studying the surroundings before him and just watching as her men fought for their lives against the monster.

The long-legged Commodore would deal with the potential rat later and his apparent lack of empathy towards her grunts as he seemed to be on their side for now. Kicking her leg up and intense speed and strength, Nyx would swiftly send out a 20m high, .5m in width blade of compressed wind pressure towards the charging 15m tall robot, slice it cleanly in half down the middle when it was 1 meter behind the man. She had faith the man could dodge the blow if he was any good, if he couldn't then he was no loss to the marines.
Spoiler:

Thankfully the ceilings of this place were 40 meter above her or else Nyx would risk destroying the place as well. Nyx hoped the man, if he had survived, would get off his ass and help her grunts now or else she would have no choice but to arrest him later if they died. Her grunts were busying fire shot after shot from rifles at the beast but it did not seem to be having any effect. "Commodore Erebus!" one screamed

7[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

ooc:

He continued to observe and would check the area behind him, and was glad he did so when he did. His fight with the other Robot had cause him to place himself to the back of the other. The distance was astonishing and the only way to really perceive it's movements quickly was to do something he hadn't done in a long time. And that was open his third eye. Upon doing so the second he spotted the Machine his course of action was quickly determined. Pushing off his right foot to place him a entire twenty inches to the left of the Machine. The meter gap was now before them was going to be closed in just a couple seconds. With his increased perception time didn't slow but he saw things much clearer now. The actions of not only he Machine, but what came behind it, didn't seem to fast. His push off was done to the left because the Machine had that it's right arm straight out, as if it planned to thrust it's claws right through Hannibal. A viscous attack that would've been a killing blow to Hannibal if it had landed. That was not the only thing noticed as the the machine would soon be cleaved clean in half, along with part of the floor, and would keep going forward before falling apart a few feet.

He'd look in the direction of the attack came from. If Hannibal didn't decided to attack a center way and rather went at the Machine head on this would've ended bad for him. He spotted the long legged Woman, and kinda fell in love. Her hairy legs turned him him red in the face. He need to focus though as this is what put him in danger before. As a quick scan around always seems to take forever to do, well today did. After the creature was cleaved he'd close his third eye.

When the last Guard called out to Commodore Erebus it'd be the last thing anyone would hear from him as he had been killed. The monster had decimated all of those that tried to keep him at bay. Only five lived but their contribution to all of this would no longer be possible due to their injuries. Now there were only two people left, Hannibal and the Commodore. And that is who the creature had it's sights on. Double the size of one of those Machines.

"Devils....YOU DEVILS."
The creatures voice was deep and foreboding. And it yelled so loud all the class on this floor would explode. It didn't move from it's spot though to close the distance it had between it and the two individuals. It would begin to slowly take steps forward. It wasn't clear which one it'd go after first. As it walked it began to speak. Not directly at them but to itself. "Kringle sent me....for one devil. Now I get two...I smell it. Both of  them are disgusting."

Three more of those Machines would come through the hole they used to get there in the first place. Upon entry they didn't take their time in take out the guards on this floor, or anyone else that seemed to be hiding. Just like the first floor now NO one was alive aside from those on the second floor. Maybe a few people, aside from the two marines and guards, survived the assault from the first Machine on the second floor. It was possible. But, that was it. They would make it to the second floor upon the creature calling the two Marines devils.

At the same time the Machines heading through the hole and attacking everyone another person made their entrance. Seemingly forming out of thin air behind the creator of the Machines. Who was creating these Machines was a small elf. He didn't want to get into combat himself so using this Machines were the best thing he could do. "Whatcha you want?"

"I want to see if he can over come this. No, if they can overcome this."

"Time, buddy. Kringle would not want you here, so leave. Krampus already is a pain to watch out for, but you being around also is troubling."

"I do whatever I want, Elf."

"Tch, whatever man." The Elf would say as he would continued to do what he did to create those Machines, which were actually  toys. If he wasn't stopped the Toys would keep coming.

"Commodore Erebus, I am Captain Uchis. I will assist you in anyway you need. "
Hannibal would say as he would notice more Machines had come down to this floor. The walls of this place were too thick to just beak and jump out of and both exits had enemies. One being Krampus and the other being the Toys with the Elf controlling/making them. During everything after the Toy almost killing Hannibal was taken care of, Hannibal kept his guard up. Ready to make a move at anytime. Even when he spoke to the Commodore he was on guard and ready for anything.

8[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Alice K

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Alice K
[Event] Naughty or Nice  KrmuGqR
The War on Christmas
Nyx watched as the toy was easily cleaved with her blow. Apparently the possible traitor was not entirely garbage as he managed to dodge the blow. As the man turned towards her, Nyx briefly saw something interesting, he had a third eye. Not being human herself, Nyx sympathized with those of the three eye tribe and how they had faced discrimination and punishment in the past. Nyx believed that people should be judged based on their capabilities and not their appearance or species. She heard the 3 eye tribe possessed unique abilities which made them a valuable asset, the man might turn out to be interesting after all.

Dusting off her smooth, long legs quickly, as they had been covered in black specs which gave the appearance of hair, Nyx would turn towards her men and watch as the one who had called out to her was slaughtered. Only 5 of her team remained and she needed to act fast to save them as they had been incredibly injured and would not be able to fight anymore. She needed to give them time to escape.

"Kringle sent me....for one devil. Now I get two...I smell it. Both of them are disgusting."

Nyx had no idea who this giant douche was talking about. She had been called many things in her life time but a devil was by far the lamest. Perhaps the giant creature was referring to the fact that she was a devil fruit user, though if that was the case that would mean the other disappointing marine captain was as well. If so Nyx would be surprised as no information she had been given mentioned devil fruit abilities and so far the man had appeared incredibly bland and underwhelming. Perhaps had more tricks up his sleeve, or was simply incredibly lucky.

The weird ass Christmas fest would continue as more of those crappy robots would descend into the room, followed by what appeared to be their creator, a tiny midget or "Elf" if keeping with the Christmas theme. Many of the robots would stand around the elf as if guarding him but three would begin to move towards Nyx and the captain. Nyx did not doubt the possibility that most of the guards and people upstairs would be dead. She did not want to lose anymore people on this mission. Nyx would grip her gun in her left hand tighter, clocking it, ready to shoot at whatever.  

The marine captain would turn to her and begin talking but she would quickly cut him off, by firing one bullet from her gun into the head the closest machine coming towards them, stopping it in it's tracks as liquid sprayed from its head everywhere. "You handle the tin cans and midget, I'll handle the big guy. I need to save my men, we can't lose anymore marines. Do whatever, just don't get in my way and don't let anyone else die."

Nyx would turn her attention towards the giant oaf who had not moved from it's position infront of the exit 25 meters away to the right. If Nyx could distract the beast for even a little while her men could escape.

Smirking, Nyx would begin to run towards the monster swiftly, her long legs giving her incredible speed. At the same time, Nyx would aim and fire a shot at the beast's head to get its attention. "Hey Santa wannabe, haven't you guys ever heard of Kwanzaa?" she would say as she fired.

The best would be hit by the bullet but it seemed to have no effect except to enrage it. It give a mighty roar and turn it's attention away from her men and begin to charge at her away from her men. Once the best was within 5 meters of her, Nyx would break from her charge and jump up, just as the beast attempted to swing at her. Activating her geppo technique
Spoiler:
Nyx would jump around the air, getting at eye level with the monster as it attempted to grab her. Despite being strong and durable, the beast was just a bit too slow to keep up with the long legged woman as attempted time and time again to grab her. It's arms were relativity short, forcing it slightly hop up each time it attempted, causing small tremors along the ground as it did.

While this was going on, her men had a chance to gather themselves and run towards the exit 5 meters away as Nyx and the beast were now battling 15 meters away from them. Once her men, had gotten to the exit they would attempt to leave the building and call for help.

Nyx would continue to hope around the beast and once noticing her men had gotten out, would fire another a shot from her gun directly into the beasts right eye at near point blank range (1 meter). While not doing much damage to its skin, the beast's eyes were much softer causing the bullet to bury itself deep into its socket. The beast would give out an incredible roar of pain which would cause the entire foundation of the building to shake. The entire time this was happening, Nyx would be conscious of her surroundings in case the three eyed marine captain could not hold his own.

9[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:13 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

He stood watching at the Elf do what he did to create his toys. Kringle had changed drastically if he was having his Elves creating toys of such horror. He remembered when he used to be considered the wicked one within their kind. It all had to happen due to the change of this world, that could be the only reason. He was though saddened that instead of wanting to make the world better his old Friend would take the course of making it worse. And, honestly, he didn’t know what he could possibly do to change any of it. Well, he had one idea but the certainty that’d it yield truly progressive result wasn’t likely. “I can’t allow this.”

“What?”

“Okay, relax Love. That is the second time you “saved” my life.” Hannibal would make air quotes when he said the word “saved”. As she did take out potential threats. But, the way she went about doing it was scary. He felt more dangerous fighting around her than anything. But, he understood that might just be the type of person she was. He was more on the lax, or lazy, side of things. While she was always in motion. And if you don’t move fast enough to keep up you’d get left behind. If you don’t move fast enough out of her way she’d run you over. Despite all of that though Hannibal did admire her life’s and beauty still. She was like that ex that you always argued with for dumb reasons but couldn’t leave alone. Well, that would be the impression Hannibal would most likely label her with if they met again faster this encounter.

The source of the Toys was from the third floor. One, they could be just be a bunch already there and coming down one at a time. Or, someone could be making them and sending them down in batches. There obviously were other reasons that could be used to explain the origin of these Toys, but Hannibal only thought about his main two. Hopefully he was right about the second reason. His back was to the Woman who had just begun to do combat with the large monster of a creature. Hannibal would reopen his third eye and move toward the two toys that would come down. But, he would not fight them. He’d take the steps needed to avoid their actions and move into the stairway. They would follow right behind. He didn’t want to fight on the same floor for a couple reasons. The main one was to not get in the way of the Commodore. As, assuming again, he felt she was the type that didn’t really hold back. And Hannibal didn’t want to be drawn into their fight.

But, upon reaching the blood soaked third floor everything seemed to stop. As if he was frozen in place. Even the toys, that had caught up, weren’t moving from their spots anymore. The entire third floor and the stairway leading up here was different. Suddenly though Hannibal would regain his ability to move and would fall forward. “What they he’ll.” He’d mumble to himself. He look back as he spoke and see the two toys were still frozen in place. Things had, once again, gotten weird ass hell. Even getting to this floor now was impossible. And you’d only end up like the robots when you got halfway up the stairway.

“I thought I warned you?” A familiar voice would slowly creep into the ears of Hannibal. But, the origin of the voice wasn’t know.

“Old Man. I wanted to, I really did. But, I had to finish my drink first.” Hannibal would say out loud.

The Old Man would begin to materialize in front of Hannibal. Just as he had done to leave the first time. He extend a hand outward to help Hannibal up from the floor. Hannibal would accept the help up, as his body still felt heavy. “Well, I need to speak with you since you said.”

“I think I need to speak with you as well.” Hannibal would tell him. Hannibal felt the Old Man had something to do with all of this, he just had to.

10[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Alice K

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Alice K
[Event] Naughty or Nice  Giphy
Polyphemus

Nyx would watch from above as the three eyed marine captain fled the floor with the remaining attacking robots following him. Perhaps the man was not as brave as she thought seeing as he had essentially deserted her to deal not only with a giant monster but also now 3 additional killing machines and an angry midget. Nyx was going to have to change her strategy and work fast in order to deal with all these enemies so they did not have time to gang up on her together and try to overwhelm her. She knew she could easily just keep jumping around the beast to tire it out and aim for weak spots, but Nyx did not know for sure all of the abilities of his little elf companion. That three eyed loser had really left her in quite the predicament.

"ROARRRRRRRRR!"

The monster would give off another scream of pain as it attempted to unsuccessfully remove the bullet from its eye with one hand while also trying to swat at Nyx with the other. Large dollops of blood would rain down onto the ground, turning the floor a deep crimson as Nyx unloaded shot after shot at the beast's face. The beast's speed had slowed down and it was beginning to breath heavily due to all its moving around, but it still was not enough and she only had one bullet left before she needed to reload. Nyx knew that this thing would try to kill her until its last breath, but maybe she could use that to her advantage.

By this time, the remaining three machines were beginning to move towards the location of the fight, leaving the tiny elf unprotected. She assumed that the elf was confident that the combined powers of his little toys and the beast would be enough to stop one person, that overconfidence would be his downfall.

Nyx would hop down further until she was at about the height of the beast's knee 5 meters to the left of it with the 3 machines 10 meter directly behind her. Nyx would aim and fire her last shot directly at the beast's left knee cap. This would not cause much damage, but would successfully get its full attention. "Hey one eyed loser over here! Maybe you should ask Santa for a new eye next year!" Nyx would yell. This would anger the beast greatly, causing it to temporary stop trying to fish the bullet out of its eye to bring both of somewhat short hands together into one big fist and punch down at the ground where Nyx was hopping. Unfortunately, being so focused on her and losing vision in its one eye, the beast did not notice that machine were now directly in the path of its fists, now being just one meter behind Nyx. Nyx would stop her geppo technique and active her soru technique instantly, moving 15 meters to the right at an astonishing speed and directly avoid the attack.

The machines would not be so lucky however, and would crushed by the beast's absurd strength. The beast's punch would be so intense that the crimson floor would crack and break, causing a giant fissure that would tear through almost the entire floor. Nyx, the beast, and the now defenseless elf would all fall to the first floor below.

Thinking quickly, Nyx would safely land on her feet on the bar without as much as a scratch, though the beast would not as lucky as it plummet down on its back, hitting the hard floor with a giant thud which would shake the entire building. The tiny elft would land on top of it head first and suffer would appeared to be a concussion as it was bleeding from its ears. Nyx wondered if it was finally over, but soon the monster started twitching and trying to get up letting out another roar. Reloading her gun swiftly she wondered what was she going to do next.

11[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:07 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

ooc: You do know I said the Elf was on the roof right? But we can just roll with it

"First, are you a enemy?"

"No, no, no. I am nothing more than someone that no longer plans on sitting on the side line."

'What does that even mean. And why can't I move.' Hannibal thought to himself as he kept his eyes locked with the Old Man. Many things were going through his mind at this moment and he opened. Even though he tried to do. His strength wasn't nor would be enough to break way from this hold he was within. As if he was stuck within time or something like that. He'd finally break eye contact. He was able to move his head slight, but that was it. As he looked the man quickly up and down he would see he wore the same attire as when they first met up. The only thing that was different was that his staff was glowing, granting itself a golden hue. "What are you doing here?"

"I am here to make sure that creature doesn't leave this place."

"They why not go down and fight it with, Lady long leg?"

"No, I don't trust someone like here. I've seen here past and future and I wish to stay away from it. "

"You've seen what?"

"I've seen her past and future. Just how I've seen yours. Just how I've seen everyone's."

"So....you are God. Is that what you are telling me right now?"

"No."

"Well, that is disappointing. But, what is that creature down there? And who created these robots?"

"These 'Robots' are actually just oversized Toys created a Elf on the roof. I think there is another running around here somewhere though...I think. That Creature below is none other than Krampus. To sum up what he is, you can just call him a demon. I nasty fellow."

'Demons, Elves, and giant toys. What. The. Hell.' Hannibal would think to himself, as he was confused. It was as if this night of freedom had turned into a shitty horror Christmas story. A lot of things weren't adding up at all, and he just kinda wanted to leave.  He knew that the Commodore could save herself and her Men, but doubted if it came do it she'd risk her life for him. He didn't even know her so he had no attachments to her. " Okay, cool. So who are you?"

"Hmm, I've been called many names but my original. One you'd most likely know me by would be Father Time."

'That explains a lot. But, now I actually am a bit afraid.' Hannibal would think to himself. As he had to be, right now, frozen in time. He was glad he wasn't fighting this guy, but he didn't know if that would change or not. "Can you let me move."

"No, not yet. I want you to answer my questions...well question. If you answer it wrong, I will end your life here and now." Father Time would tell Hannibal.

It was just them two on this third floor. The Elf on the roof no longer was able to move, as he was trapped just like Hannibal. The two Toys that tried to chase after Hannibal were also stuck in the stairway. The only people not effected by the influence of this Man's time were on the second floor. But, even stepping one foot into the stairway would put that person in the state like Hannibal.

12[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Alice K

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Alice K
Spoiler:
[Event] Naughty or Nice  Source
Down with Christmas

Nyx would be slightly panting from slight exhaustion, nothing life or death, just a bit of tiring from jumping and moving around so long constantly from the beast. She clocked her gun, as the beast was beginning move more and get up. She knew her bullets would be ineffective on the beast, but the elf on its chest was fair game.

Just as the beast was about to stand, Nyx fired one shot into the tiny elf's tiny head causing it to burst in an explosion of grey matter and blood, creating a stain on the monster's chest. This appeared to anger the beast further as it gave out a might growl before pushing itself to its feet, causing the ground to slightly quake as it did so. The tiny, headless corpse of the elf fell to the ground with a slight thud as blood slowly trickled out of the tiny man's punctured head.

Looking around to make sure there were no other survivors, Nyx hoped her men had made it out okay and had been able to signal for marine backup onto the brothel to help save any one who had possibly survived the blood bath which had occurred due to these Christmas monstrosities. Nyx knew she could not hope to take this monster head on in a match of pure strength as it clearly out matched her now only in power but also in sheer durability. Nyx's only option was to bypass the contest of strength completely and rely soley on speed and other means to defeat this beast and end this failed mission. She was going to have to resort to it. As the bloody and injured beast became to slowly move towards the long legged woman, a dark aura enveloped Nyx as she prepared to end this fight with one final move.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum