Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:44 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Latest?cb=20121202201714

This thread is under 48 hour posting conditions. If you can't make a round on time, state in advance, however, without valid reason, excuses will not be allowed.

"Should I be relieved or worried that your present, Soillin?" one of the Five Hands to the Queen inquired, positioned within the heart of the crowd, shaded in a Black Cloak.  

Chugging away at his gigantic gourd of Sake, the man simply wiped his mouth clean of the wasted liquid, "Relax. The Big Wigs just sent me here to make sure everyone whose suppose to die... dies." Soillin stated.

"Though, judging by the security around here... I don't see why I'm needed. Especially after we've gifted you with those 'little buggers'"
Soillin concluded, continuing to drink his Sake.

The Hand neither confirmed nor denied the man's statement, or bought into his jest, she'd simply grin and continue to eat her popcorn purchased from the concession stand. However, Soillin knew this woman all too well. In the eyes of Lulusia, she'd be the newest Hand but for the last four years with his service in the Rebel Army, she'd be known to Soillin simply as 'Famine'. No kind of disguise could've changed that.

The duo's position was about one hundred and fifty meters away from the ringside seats that lined the stone wall that encased the coliseum's audience section, elevated several hundred feet off the ground to about the size of an average Giant(50ft).  

NPC - Royal Warriors of The Sea - Soillin:

Revolutionary Chief - Famine :

Hovering around the coliseum from the skies where pelican's carrying Camera Den Den's abreast, broadcasting the entire execution the world. Whether it be Baltigo, Alabasta, or Water 7, anyone who'd be in a major street or even in the smallest of towns with an transponder would've have clear view of the facility which was hoisted on crater of stone, with the only access on or off, being the single emerald ordained drawbridge.

Though, those who'd know about the building's composition knew of another exit, one that'd exist in the chambers underground passageway, and this area was guarded by none of other than the Cipher Pol. It'd be part of the coliseum's dungeon that didn't rise up from the depths with the other prisoners cages.

"First the auction on Baltigo... and now this shit-show. I get that your grooming me to handle more responsibility... but I would've been enough to handle this mission, sir." Blanc concluded.

"Indeed. However, too many players are in motion. If all goes as planned, we'll be simply wasting a summer day. There's only two ways off this cursed rock... The door behind us... and the Emerald Bridge. If the rebels want out of this one... They'll have to come with a miracle. Especially with who we've got on the roster to kill today." Kuro concluded.  

Kuro:

Blanc:

Outside of the Coliseum - Audience Entrance

Prompt wrote:
@Faust @Phoebe Dabria @Fuentes After following the crowd from the common grounds, you've been caught up in the madness of watching the big execution. However, neither of you have tickets, your job is simple. Convince Corbin of the Five Hands to free the kid, and get yourself a ticket free of charge for being the brat's hero!  Or Kill/Defeat Corbin and Rob the Kid! Just know, at this point, any violence won't lead to the easiest route.

A small child standing on an empty create heckled tickets to those who didn't pick up tickets from the local shops for the affair that'd be happening this evening. "Come on! Get'cha tickets! Only 1,000,000 Beli! I only have a few left. No ticket! No show! The security is tighter than the Noble Court's lips on the Queen's as-" the boy's words were silenced by one of the Hand's who'd been in-charge of guarding the perimeter. The man would simply overpower the boy, lifting him by the collar of his shirt, suspending the boy in mid-air.

"I don't mind you heckling tickets kid. I'm not even going to know where you managed to get them from. Officially stamped and everything..." the Hand stated, raiding the kid's messenger bag of the goodies for his own inspection. "However anyone who insults the Queen will be thrown in that same pit like the rest of those criminals today." the hand concluded. The kid's eyes frozen in fear when he'd realised who exactly it was lifting him into the air, the Hero of Lulusia, the man known as Corbin. At his waist was the blade known as Wado Ichimonji and swordsmanship was on par with the best in the World. Anyone who wanted entry into the venue would've needed a ticket, otherwise, they'd be spending the remainder of the show listening to the screams from outside the arena sized building.

One Of The Five Hands - Corbin :

Along the upper wall's of the coliseum lied the Elite's Watching Box, where the Queen resided, moments before her speech, the other two hands prompted her about the security around the arena.

"So. The snipers are in place?" the Queen of Lulusia inquired.

Snipers :

"Yes ma'am. Exactly thirty-five of the best eyes we've brought in from the Marines G-4 Branch." the Minksman Hand, Whiskers reported. The man would end all of his sentences with either an utterance of 'Meow' or a slight purr, but either way it'd be his trademark. As he'd bow, his quiver carrying various sized arrows and darts would slide slightly off his shoulder.

"They are all equipped and loaded with the Sea Stone rounds delivered to us by the Warlord, Soillin. We've been told by the marines to use our discretion. As a former Rear Admiral myself, I've been delegated to handle all matters albiet the whippersnappers, bastards."
the eldest hand, a man by the name of Elms stated.

One Of The Five Hands - Elms :

One Of The Five Hands - Whiskers :

"Brilliant. As such, the seeds have been put into place then?" the Queen asked, flailing around in her throne with excitement, surrounded by her two-thousand plus soldiers that guarded not only her position but the outskirts of the box seated area she'd sit inside. It was the only box seat within the whole coliseum, and it'd have the perfect look onto the centre of the colossal, football sized stadium.

Queen of Lulusia :

"I wouldn't be standing here had they not my liege."
Elms reported. After this point, the Queen's speech commenced.

Exert From the Other Thread wrote:
"Hi! I never got to speak to you two, they wouldn't let me. But, now that I have you all to myself. I want to see what all the buzz is about. Out of everyone you two....don't have any real achievements. Yeah, you are said to be strong and have a decent amount of bounty. But, A LOT of people have a large bounty but never get into the News coo cause they do less than you. So if you are willing you can get some fresh air and exercise if you fight and entertain me. I also will offer you guys a actual meal since I know the crap they feed you isn't the greatest. Also! Those shackles on you guys will be removed....well some."

Inside the Arena - Crow and Yuurei's Position

Prompt wrote:
Where you all within the coliseum's battlefield, is totally your decision! You've been placed among much of your Impel Down friends, and a few other faces who haven't made their presence known much. All of your possessions are about to be returned to you, so please place a spoilers of which ones you'll be using! @Yuurei @" Juic$y Crow"

One of the Five Hands - Malik :

One of the Five Hands - ??? :

Removing the shackles from Yuurei and Oceanus, both men would manoeuvre around the field, and remove the chains of the other prisoners present. They had no intention of fighting or obstructing anyone's actions but both men would be fed information from the two hands that freed them, though, three men, including Oceanus and Yuurei would've been told something completely different from the others. Once everyone was free, the Queen would continue with her declaration. The emptied cells sunk back into the ground as the battlefield grounds reformed. A gigantic dome would cover the area, transparent in texture, it was highly durable [6] and meant to keep all foreign parties out. However, it allowed materials to slip in with immense ease, similar to that of a modified Bubble Ship Coat.

Queen wrote:
And it's not just you two that'll be fighting... I'll be a fight to the death among you all. However, for those who don't remember... Let's just tell the crowd the other persons present for execution today!

Sakuma Aquaflore Scarface - Former Bounty 80,000,000:

Issho - Former Bounty - 182,000,000:

Big Baby Jones - Former Bounty -  80,700,000:

King Nep - Former Bounty 55,000,000:

Queen's Prompt wrote:
Now for the biggest names among you lot!

White Snake Shoda - Former Bounty - 385+:

Queen's Prompt wrote:
Former Monster of the World! Known for his swordsmanship far and wide, White Snake Shoda! With a former bounty racking up to over 385,000,000 Million!

Hunter Jacquelin - Former 134,560,000:

Queen's Prompt wrote:
Enemy of the Noble Kind... The Huntress Jacquelin... I'm hoping someone tears you apart! And finally... The man whose arrest was hidden from the entire world... Locked away in the depths of Impel Down... The Former Revolutionary General - Juego Patron!

At the Queen's Announcement, the crowd broke into a frenzy. Juego was a Lulusia Native and a Noble who'd disappeared off the face of the Earth since his teenage years. No one truly knew what had happen to him, well, in the public's eye. The other Nobles had been keeping tabs on him and his deals with the Revolutionary Army. The World's Former Greatest Marksman, Juego Patron. Juego's body was covered in wounds, so horrendous that the average man staring at them would spill all their lunch, but the others who'd been sitting next door to his cell, listening to him get tortured everyday knew exactly which each bruise came from. Since Impel Down was opened, he'd been worked on everyday but his pride shone strong, he hadn't snitched a single piece of intelligence about the Revolution. That in itself, made him valuable to be retained.

Juego Patron - Former Bounty - 380,000,000:

Crow's Flashback Prompt wrote:

You spend your first post expanding on this prompt in Flashback format and setting up your current position. NO ATTEMPT TO MAKE AN ATTACK OR WHAT IF STATEMENTS CAN BE USED IN YOUR WORDING WHAT SO EVER FOR THE FIRST ROUND. YOUR SHACKLES ARE BEING REMOVED AND YOUR LEG IS BEING ATTACHED.

If you break this rule, I'll have one of the snipers take an actual attempt on your life.

In your cell you will be contacted by a Fishman from your crew. Disguised as a guard. This portion will be a Flashback in our posts. He will explain to you that he has been getting you some help and even saved Beki. He isn't alone and they are coming to the execution in force. However many think you are weak from your capture. So to prove that you aren't and to permanently gain the rewards that come with them you are tasked with killing one of four people. Those people will be given in the topic.

Clearing her throat before she spoke, the message was conveyed from Crow's conspirator's dial.Alexandria "Famine" Knox: "If your hearing this Mr.Oceanus... It's truly because the Army is out of options. If you want your freedom, we've secured your men, your ship and even a new leg for your own. However, it'll all come with a price. They are four people that absolutely must not leave your execution site alive and one man, you must save. His name is Jeugo Patron. He's one of our finest men, and generals. Save him and you'll have a comfortable position waiting for you within the Army."

Crow's Targets:
  • White Snake Shoda
  • Big Baby Jones
  • King Nep
  • Issho

Yuurei's Flashback Prompt wrote:
You spend your first post expanding on this prompt in Flashback format and setting up your current position. NO ATTEMPT TO MAKE AN ATTACK OR WHAT IF STATEMENTS CAN BE USED IN YOUR WORDING WHAT SO EVER FOR THE FIRST ROUND. YOUR SHACKLES ARE BEING REMOVED AND YOUR WEAPONS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE PHASE PHASE USER UPON BEING FREED.

If you break this rule, I'll have one of the snipers take an actual attempt on your life.

Oden Beckham - Vice Admiral: You look like shit, Yuurei. This is the famed swordsman that gave Koko hell... I wouldn't believe it the way you look now. Whatever, that's not the point of this visit. I'm the Admiral in-charge of assembling the Seven Warlord's of the Sea. Letting you die in this execution would be a waste. I'd had plans of letting you all die in that hole... but prove me wrong that your Will Supersedes A Dog's Death. Anyone one of those kills will gain you status. From their, use your discretion. I'll have someone in the crowd to confirm your status almost immediately." At this point, Beckham tosses Yuurei a brown folder containing the names and face of his targets from highest to lowest priority. "The more you kill... The higher your joining bonus is. I'll be fine if you manage to just get one of them to be honest." Beckham stated, as he'd wave walking away from the man's cell. "Oh. No matter what... One man must never leave that place alive... He's your number one target. Top of the list." Beckham concluded.

Yuu's Targets:
  • White Snake Shoda | Juego Patron
  • An Imposter Among The Five Hands To The Queen
  • Oceanus
  • Huntress Jacquelin

OCC:

2[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:05 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
*Flashback*

Yuurei was taken away from his cell and away from Shoda. That man was about to tell him a bunch of stuff about his father, and how this happened. He wasn’t sure what was happening, but he knew that it couldn’t be good. He looked at the marine who ordered this release even though it didn’t look like he was a free man. Instead, was taken to another room one that he was not familiar with. He looked at the marine and wondered what he wanted from him. He wanted to go back and hear more about the weapon that his father had created over anything. Still, the man in front of him spoke and he had to listen because what else could he do? The words that came out of his mouth were intriguing, and he was presented an opportunity that didn’t come around that often when people were on death’s door.

He had a chance to save himself and become a free man, or at least a dog to World Government. He spoke about killing, which was something he wasn’t against, and if his life was on the line, then he would gladly do it. He was free to the extent where he could catch the brown folder, and he opened to see who he was to kill. One name on the list bothered him the most; it was a man he was not going to kill because he was a friend of his father. He felt more than anything that he could persuade Shoda to become his alley, and help him out with gaining this status and possibly joining him on his adventure for a bit. While he was looking through the list he heard what the Admiral said to him. There were two men on the top of his list, but he doubt he was talking about Shoda.

”I will take care of as many of them as I can. I will start with two of the five people on this list, and then work through everyone.” He agreed to this.

”Whenever this occurs I’m going to need my weapons if you want me to be efficient. Thank you.” He said as he sighed with disappointment that he was placed in this predicament.

*Present*

The man who brought him up here was now the one who was taking off his shackles. He looked at him as he was ready to entertain this Queen. She wanted a fight, and she was going to get it. He stepped forward when he was free and the cell he was in had disappeared. He felt his energy coming back, and he cracked his neck with the excitement of freedom. He took in the air he missed so much, and the sunlight that bounced against him. It was an amazing feeling, and he was not going to let it disappear from him again. He looked around and noticed that there was a dome that was covering them, and he figured it was to make sure that nobody would try to fly out of this place.

The man who freed him had given him a few things that he was familiar with. Yuurei’s smile was bright, but scary at the same time. He grabbed the four swords that were presented to him, and knew they were all his. He placed them into their proper sash as he had been six empty slots. The dial he had gotten in Skypiea was also given to him and he looked at the beauty as he kept it in his left hand. The swordsman had unsheathed his blades into one hand, and all of them had been placed in between each of his fingers. That was his fighting style, and what he knew he could use better than anybody here.

I’m not touching Shoda, he is my father’s former master, I don’t know what they were thinking when they placed him on the list. He thought to himself as he looked around that there were a few more people showing up in the arena. He didn’t know any of them, but then Shoda appeared and what was said about him. Then a few more of his targets had appeared in the arena. There was one target that was missing, but he figured they would show themselves sooner or later.

He moved away from Oceanus and everyone else except from his first target, Hunter Jacquelin, who he moved closer to. This was the person on the top of his list and he was going after her, and then working towards the man who couldn’t escape no matter what. His angle was towards the wall of the dome that stopped his escape, and a few meters behind Jacquelin. He looked around to make sure that there was nobody behind him, and that she was indeed the closest to him. While he was walking away from Oceanus, however, he had said something to him, that only he would be able to hear.

He took in a deep breath as he was getting ready for what was to come next.

”Shoda, let’s team up! We can get out of this alive, me and you! I want to learn more about my father! I want you to teach me and train me to become stronger! So, let's get out of this together! He shouted to Shoda as he was the only man who he could trust her.

Weapons:

Doriki and Haki:

3[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough D5da255ae42b2fbe08f85ac5f848e11c

Cassius moved through the throng of people as they made their way towards the arena. Shouts and gleeful laughter resounded in a symphony around him. He regarded them warily, humans were so strange in their celebration of imminent death. Vendors hawked bounty posters of those that were to be executed at inflated prices. Noise makers and cheap brass trumpets blared from the lips of children as they excitedly rode on shoulders above the crowd. As the large fishman moved through the crowd, people parted, their subconscious racism cuing them into the fact they didn't want to touch the stranger or be any closer to him than necessary.

Beneath the many tentacles that made his fishy beard, Cassius could feel Taz moving about. The little dwarf trying to make himself comfortable and clearly irritated he couldn't stay in his usual hiding spot within the pockets of Cassius's jacket.
Oi, quit moving under there. Cassius whispered so only Taz could hear him.
Taz is uncomfy, yes he is. Fishman slimy and smells...fishy, gross gross. Taz babbled.
We spoke about this, it's temporary until we get inside. Just in case they pat us down or something, don't need one of those buffoons crushing you.
Taz made an irritated noise, but the shifting stopped and Cassius's tentacled beard lay motionless, perfectly hiding the small dwarf.

Up ahead, as he neared the entrance, Cassius could see a small scuffle going on and frowned.
Oi, what'd that lil shit say bout our queen? Cassius asked, taking on the distinct accent of the commoners he had been spending time around these last few days. He approached the guard and the scared child, looking angry and mildly belligerent.
You say sum bout our beautiful queen, did'ja? Oi, listen, give 'em here mate. Ya got your hands full with these people. I'll take him round back and show 'em a lil of the people's justice if ya know what I mean, eh? Make sure I teach him a lil somethin about disrespectin our queen, lesson he'll never forget, no sure.

Cassius put his hand forward, offering to take the child from the guard but not reaching for him so as to provoke a negative response. If the guard told him to shuffle along he would, he wasn't looking for any issues and to be fair the kid had gotten himself into some trouble. Still, he wasn't a fan of organized military or oppressors such as this guard.
Honestly we both be doin each other a favor. I take some trouble off your hands and you let me have a good ole time treatin this boy to some manners lesson. Whad'ya say mate?

WORDS: 444
NOTES: ###
DORIKI: +5 S&P & +5 S&A (In water);+5 E&D (Pugilist) +10 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes
1x Taz (Dwarf Historian NPC)
SKILLS: ###
Haki: Busoshoku Novice 6/6

4[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:53 am

Phoebe Dabria

Phoebe Dabria
Victoria had left her tavern and was now making her way through the busy streets, she was wearing a black cloak around herself, blue jeans reaching just above her knee, a white sleeveless top not to mention black boots designed for running and brown socks which are barely Visible. She is carrying several weapons on her person, however, most weren't exactly on display, however, her hand cannon, and the sniper was clearly visible.  The hand cannon was holstered at her right hip, while the sniper rifle was bound in wood and is used as a walking stick as she continued to travel forward. 

The human traffic became quite confessed with people trying to attend the execution and thus she would be forced to wait behind the long lines, as she began thinking of how to Infiltrate the event, ideally to impersonate one of the snipers of the event. However, her ears would twitch twice as a means to achieve a ticket and the situation of both a bystander picking on a little boy in the name of the queen Phoebe hated with all her being. With this in mind, she would use the static lines to position herself nearby listening to the unfolding events, shuffling through the crowd when needed. 

"Picking on a little kid, how disgusting and taking him to a back ally for physical abuse such a disgusting act" Phoebe trigger fingers would twitch slightly as the intent to shoot both the guard and the bystander entered her mind. An exotic sloppy sound would penetrate the air gently as her teeth rested against both sides of her tongue, it was a bittersweet taste, as to pull the trigger would complicate her overall objective. 

Bringing
3 revolvers, 1  hand cannon and 1 sniper rifle. 

pretty basic post, but i gotta get out 20 posts over this weekend *Shrugs*

5[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

** The Don Kapitän Kommandant**

The routine check was the same time around this time each day which is around noon. It is when the guard or guards enter into the jail cell to check the status of each prisoner chains. This allow them head count of each prisoner, and to make sure they still had prisoner to hold captive. But today was a bit different this time the guard wasn't any normal one. He was undercover agent sent to talk to Oceanus.

The sounds of the jail cell door crack open, then shut. As  several foot steps shuffling into the room then the rattling of chains as the approaching figure check Oceanus chains. Oceanus wasn't able to make out the face of the guard due to the darkness of his cell. Normally the guard would enter into the room with torches but this one didn't. Was he not scare of him or did he have faith in the chains that hold Oceanus in place.

It matter not because Oceanus didn't nor would he try anything because he was saving his energy for the last fight. After a few seconds voice of the approaching guard
call out to Oceanus saying,"Someone would like a word with you."

Then suddenly there was a brief  jolt of minor pain as the guard place something into Oceanus ear. It was ear piece aka a com-link which allow those who is within range to talk to the person on the other end of the com-link. This com-link is top of the line tech for those who deal with infiltrating, and spying at a high level. Once it was in the guard said," He can hear you ma'am hurry we only have 2 minutes."

"If your hearing this Mr.Oceanus... It's truly because the Army is out of options. If you want your freedom, we've secured your men, your ship and even a new leg for your own. However, it'll all come with a price. They are four people that absolutely must not leave your execution site alive and one man, you must save. His name is Jeugo Patron. He's one of our finest men, and generals. Save him and you'll have a comfortable position waiting for you within the Army.

Your target are the followings:
White Snake Shoda
Big Baby Jones
King Nep
Issho "

It had took Oceanus but a few seconds to understand whom he was talking to. Not that he recognize it was more along the line that he knew what the Army was. He knew it wasn't World Government leaving only Rebel. He piece it together when they said whom they want him to protect. Letting out a sigh he didn't have many option to be frank he didn't want to depend on anyone help nor did he want to be puppet for anyone.

Not having much of a choice nor did he have something to lose other then his life that was already going to be taken if he fail. He replied in simple tone ,"I can't make no promises bitch. But I'll give it a shot after all I have nothing to lose anyway."

After a few more seconds the guard retrieve the com- link then the sounds of the door opening was heard. But this time another guard had a torches too bad that the guard whom was here had already gone. How? Oceanus didn't know it happen so quick maybe he was devil fruit user maybe Oceanus was dreaming who knows.***

It had been days since he talked to the revs or whom what he though was them. He couldn't tell what was real, and what was not due to his time in prison. But suddenly brief sounds of movement then the sound of gear turning soon after. The cell begin to rise, and the bright blue sky reveal as the cell roof retract. After a short while they stop, and halted, and Cetus eyes adjusted to the light sky, and his surrounding.

The rattling of his chains was being release by one of  members of the five. Then the attachment of his new leg. It was standard Emerald Peg Leg similar to his old metal peg leg it was just a tad more beautiful . It was functional, and was a tight fit for Oceanus it would, and surely provide great help in the up coming battle for his life.

Oceanus was just a few meters from Yuurei as he shackles was remove, and his peg leg was put on the passing pirate mumble something to him. As he pass letting out a sigh he search the arena. The sounds of cheers could be heard as Oceanus find himself studying 2 prisoner whom was just 10- 25 meters away. The closest was King Nep, and within seconds Oceanus was able to identify King Nep by his tattoo which was none other then Super Nova Diana. That mink that cause him to lose a leg the pain, and angry swept over Oceanus.

He begin to cry not crying in pain or sorrow but these are tears of angry,and revenge abandoning his mission he decide. To close the distance between King Nep, and him. He continue to cry because he was hurt he was sad, and angry because he would have to kill every fish man in here because of the deal he had made with the devil. Yup but which devil did he confirm the deal with?

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Oceanus Techniques:

6[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Original

The sea's talked while Kuba steered the ship on the open sea's the destination set was for Karakuri Island, however Kuba was a man of large stature and had a very demanding food schedule which sometimes made his decision making irrational even to Baioretto. Speaking of Baioretto, the captain was on the upper level with Kuba but he was sleeping, completely out cold while the navigator of the crew did the heavy lifting and set the course for the island, it wasn't until he stomach started growling that Kuba started to get a bit nervous and antsy, he'd go to Baioretto and start tapping his captain but he didn't wake him but once again his stomach growled and it woke Baioretto in a nervous state.

"Sorry to startle you Baioretto"

"Why did you growl at me!" yelled Baioretto in confusion and anger.

"I wasn't growling at you.. That was my stomach"

Baioretto went from looking at Kuba's face to his stomach in confusion before going back to Kuba's face.

"That came from your stomach?" asked Baioretto with more confusion then hesitation.

"Yes sir captain!" spoke Kuba.

"Go eat" muttered Baioretto

"None of my favorites, we're close to Lulusia Kingdom can we just stop real quick."

Baioretto just looked at Kuba as he gave his suggestion.

"A hungry navigator is a bad navigator." said a smirking Kuba.

"Fineeeeeeeee." yelled Baioretto.

Something about the request didn't sit well with Baioretto, he couldn't remember what but he knew for a fact something was definitely going on on Lulusia Kingdom. Instead of stressing himself out over what he was trying to remember Baioretto elected to get some more sleep instead.

Baioretto wasn't sleep for long before he was awoken frantically by Kuba causing the captain to jump up prepared to fight. "What's going on Kuba!" yelled Baioretto as he stood up and grabbed his blade Bori. "Look!" Kuba would hand Baioretto a pair of binoculars for which he would look through and notice several marine sails at the docks of the island. "Take down the sails, where is Risaka and Rocco?" spoke Baioretto while passing Kuba the binoculars before going to look for his copy of the News Coo. Finding it on the adjacent side of the ship Baioretto began to look through the pages when he finally saw what he was looking for. "oi Kuba!" yelled Baioretto before his navigator came down from the sails and looked at the paper with him.

"Six prisoners will who have done nothing but cause havoc and misfortune to others throughout their lives will be executed due to not being able to be fully reformed in Impel Down. Due to request the Kingdom of Lulusia is where this execution is to be held."

Kuba looked on in horror at the execution notice "Captain we're walking into an island of shit. Should we turn back?" Baioretto crumbled the news coo "No, with all these marines there is bound to be pirates there, we need the numbers we need to recruit.. We'll just be careful." urged Baioretto. "Do I get Risaka and Rocco?" asked Kuba, Baioretto simply shook his head no. "Only if it gets that bad. Put your baby den den mushi on."

Reaching the docks of Lulusia Kingdom the duo would exit the boat, Baioretto had his hair in a ponytail wearing a trucker hair and his glasses removed, he looked more like a female than he did Baioretto at this point. Kuba on the other hand was the same as always. Being a 7 foot 8 bear wasn't that easy to hide. Baioretto and Kuba began to their descent into the town "You sure about this captain?" asked Kuba. Baioretto smiled as he showed his wrist den den mushi "As long as we can communicate, we'll be safe." Kuba smiled at his captain and the two would share a head nod.

As the two navigated the town of the execution they saw a poster of one of the men to be executed, "Oi captain! It's Issho." said Kuba with some gleefulness. "Hmm?" Baioretto was having a legitimate time remembering who Issho was, he kept staring at the picture "Ohhh, the swordsman from Jaya." Baioretto was starting to get ideas about how he was going to play his hand today at this execution, needless to say the crew he was apart of was sure to be on the ringer after today. He was definitely going to be someone the government looked at differently after these events. There was a crowd as a kid was selling tickets it seemed but that was cut short by someone grabbing the kid and it seemed this guy was someone close to the queen, Baioretto needed two of those tickets, and he knew how.. "Follow my lead." said Kuba to Baioretto.  Pushing the man to his left Kuba would yell out, "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, DON'T TALK ABOUT MY QUEEN!" said Kuba to the man who pushed back unaware of what Kuba was doing. Baioretto would use this chance as the crowd started to go crazy mobbing the man, slipping out Baioretto who was a mere 4 meters from the action with the boy would wait and take his shot at the tickets.

WORDS: 874
DORIKI: +5 E&D (Pugilist) +15 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes, Bori, 2 Baby Den Den Mushi's
1x Kuba (Mink Navigator NPC)
Haki: Kenbunshoku Intermediate 10/10

7[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:15 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

OOC Notice No.1-2 wrote:
1.The NPC's will now be divided between myself and Kaito. Meaning, my account and the NPC account will post twice at the end of every round.
2. Tori Tori is actually Neko Neko. Cat Cat not Bird Bird Bird.

"It looks like the shit show is commencing." Soillin stated, leaning back against the coliseum's stone fixture to make himself comfortable. "Shouldn't you be getting out there yourself, Famine? I'm sure you lot don't want Juego to die... Considering who he's related to." Soillin stated chuckling to himself. "Famine... Whose that? I'm one of the Queen's Five Hands... Crystal White. My only job is what the Queen's instructed me to do... and that's simple. No ones to escape from this arena alive." Famine stated. "Hohoho... Miss White? That's a tall order. If that brat does his job, I'm to ensure he leaves this place alive... Does that mean I'll finally get to take that body of yours for a ride?" Soillin said licking his lips sexually. "I'm sorry. I only open my legs for men of power or those with massive stallions. I've seen you naked before... and you're weaker than me... so sadly you don't fit either credential, I can't oblige." Famine commented grinning, wiggling her pinky finger. His face tensing up slightly, "You bitch!" Soillin exclaimed breaking out into laughter. Suddenly, he'd cut his laughter short, "I'll gut you. I swear." Soillin declared. Chuckling to herself, she'd reach towards the umbrella on her back, removing her white elongated gloves, to place her hand on the invention. "However... you are correct. I should start setting up... Shouldn't I?" Famine stated, opening her umbrella to shade herself from the sun. "I'll just be a lady for now... My isn't outside hot?" Famine stated, shielding her body from the sun's glare.

Famine Invention - Petalic Umbrella  - B Class:

Outside The Arena

No snipers would've been in view to the public, so any knowledge of this would've been impossible, and if anyone had known of the snipers, they'd known that the slightest slip up with words or actions would've garnered them a bullet through their head. As the man would begin to lecture the child, he'd be firstly interrupted by a Fishman, who'd approached with a peculiar expression on his face. Whether it was the man's 6'8 height difference to his own 5'8, or his own general racial bias towards Fishmen, Corbin would discard the child to the floor, confiscating the tickets for the execution. "No need. The child is yours to do what you wish but the tickets are coming with me." Corbin stated, turning away from the strange pair, the street brat and the Fishman. It'd be then when another strange blonde haired woman would enter into the fray, arguing with the Fishman about the abuse of the kid, though this didn't have much to do with him, and by this point, the swordsman was about five meters away from the trio, making his steps wide and prompt. At this point, the squabble would be to his hind, but directly in-front him as he'd continue his patrol to the East, would've been a large Bear Mink butting into a bystander in the audience, causing a slight stir to occur amongst the crowd. Next to the Mink was another massive man around 6'6 with a head of purple hair, the Mink had seemingly whispered something to the man before the outburst occurred, was this intentional?

One thing that was evident about Corbin, he hated to work and he hated complicated situations even more. It absolutely pissed him off to put in more effort in a situation that need be, and so, when he'd seen the unrest among the crowd of ten, approximately ten meters away from him, all the man could've done was sigh, placing his right hand on his katana's hilt. It'd be then that his true personality of his quiet and humble demeanour morphed into something nasty. "OI. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS BETTER STOP IT." Corbin shouted, his voice ringing outwards for about twenty-five meters in a cone like manner, directly effecting those in front of him, and behind him, but for half the range. The will of a swordsman, Corbin had learned to imprint his warrior spirit in his voice, those will inferior Willpower to him would've froze completely in their tracks, even falling to their knees, so within the pack, a majority would fall, had anyone remain standing his warrior spirit would cause him to call out him.

Skill:

North Area - Inside The Arena - Closest to the Wall's

Much like Yuurei and Crow, everyone in the arena was given a weapon of their choice, everyone except The White Snake. Shoda was moved by Yuurei's words, and responded to his will with his own. "I guess I can't let this life of mine end now. Yuurei. Lend me one of your steeds." Shoda inquired, pointing to the blade's at Yuurei's waist. Issho and Big Baby Jones waisted no time to form a vanguard around Shoda, with Yuurei to his back, Jones to his left, and Issho to his right, the legendary swordsmen had allies in these two, and they're cells where close, so the men simply stepped no less than five steps and they'd be at Shoda's aid. Huntress had already sensed and noticed Yuurei's movements, as she'd be aloof from the other inmates at about twenty-five meters away. Once she'd became aware of Yuurei's intent, once he was about fifteen meters away, she's smile broadly, clutching to her weapon of choice, to scimitar shaped hand blades, that were firmly attached to both sides of her hands. She'd begin to back back, her arms in the air for surrdender, until about eight meters back, she couldn't move any further North, as only concrete wall stood behind her.

"Yuurei. The Man Deserted By His Pirate Crew. That's the word going around in the slammer." Huntress said with a very light and seductive feminine voice. "All alone... How about it... Your coming my direction... obviously you haven't felt a woman's touch in awhile... though I hear..." Jacquline trailed on to say, "You're more into Furballs who've been ripped to threads by clowns!" the woman shouted frantically before breaking down into laughter. "You're a failure Yuurei! How could you let... me die?" Huntress stated, somehow imitating Koneko's voice. Though it wouldn't be that at all, Huntress had the ability to mess with people's hearing, regardless of strength/willpower or endurance, actually, the weaker she was in comparison to her enemy, the stronger would sound in the afflicted's mind, her voice messed with the person's sense of Perception.

Skill:

Middle Area - Inside The Arena - Closest to the Centre

King Nep sized up the raging 37ft', compared to his own height of 12ft, as he'd come stomping down the line from about ten meters away. "Your that big ass baby that Diana had me waste. Sad." Nep stated, as he'd allow at least five water droplets from each hand to ooze onto his webbed fingers. "Compound Shot!" Nep shouted, once Oceanus was about five meters from his position. Flicking his wrist, the water droplets (ten) would've disbursed from his hand in canary like fashion, curving away at a forty-five degree angle, using his core as it's centre. Each droplet had the force of a bullet in friction, and spun so towards the target. Once the bullets encapsulated, or got behind Oceanus, they'd curve inward, striking the man at the nape of his waistline. The bullets all impacted the same area, on each side of his waist, once no attempt was done to challenge them. If missing their initial target, the droplets would merge into one tennis ball sized orb, that'd hover towards Oceanus's neck.

Skill:

8[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Several points along the top of the spectator stands were small shacks, each concealing a Den Den Mushi and film crew meant to broadcast the execution across the kingdom. It was within one of these shacks that Vice Admiral Oden Beckham sat. He had come to the island without a unit of his own, choosing merely to assist the units that were already put here if help was needed. However, if all goes well down in the ring, that wouldn't be necessary.

The man had put stock in one of the pirates set for execution. If he did the job he was asked to do, the help of a vice admiral would be overkill. The only reason that Beckham stayed now, concealed in an anonymous camera shack, was that he lacked any and all trust in the pirate he had cut a deal with. Only time would tell if this feeling was justified.

The underground passageway that the Cipher Pol agents Kuro and Blanc were tasked with guarding was small, cramped, dirty, and dingy. The well-dressed duo were very much out of place in the tunnel, but it was a job they were given from above and it was a job they'd do well, even if neither of them were very happy about it.

Rather than continuing to listen to Blanc complain, Kuro requested some of the Lulusia guards to bring them a small, fold-out table, a couple of chairs, a den den mushi, and a pack of playing cards. With a light step, the guards were in and out with the requested items, giving the Cipher Pol agents a place to sit and things to kill time. The den den mushi would broadcast a small, fuzzy view of the execution going on above and the cards would give them something to do with their hands while they waited.

"See?" Kuro said. "It's not so bad."

With a grumpy look on his face, Blanc didn't argue. The young agent took his seat and began shuffling the cards himself, however, sitting there playing games didn't mean they'd be unaware if things took a turn for the worst. Slowly glass began to drip from Blanc's logia body, oozing out and coating the ceiling, walls, and floor of the tunnel with an unfinished glass, making it near indistinguishable from the rocks. It would take some time, but he'd be prepping it the entire duration that he and Kuro sat there alone.

Kuro:
Blanc:

The fight within the arena began and Issho moved to Shoda's side without saying a word. While the battle spirit of others was beginning to make them cautious and ready to go, Issho felt right as home. His hands were steady and glances were calm, taking in the information that the battlefield could give him just as he had done many times before. Given the chance, he'd slaughter anyone that came his way, now being the perfect time to prove himself in front of Shoda, a man that he'd admired and respected for a long time.

Big Baby Jones, on the other hand, seemed different. The fight was making him antsy - he wanted to punch something - but he was waiting for Shoda or Yuurei to make a move first. That or someone else, because he had no problem wailing on someone that thought they were tough. The tears were already forming in Jones' eyes, showing where he got his nickname from as well as that he was getting in the mood to fight.

9[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had gotten into position, with him being behind Shoda or at least a meter or two behind Shoda, Shoda had asked Yuurei for one of his weapons. He looked at his hand, and then figured he would give him the sword that his father had given him. He sheathed the blade and through the scabbard along with the blade attached to it towards Shoda.

”Not the strongest of the blade, but it’s from my father. Also, let’s not destroy the dome, Shoda.” He said to Shoda.

When he did that he figured that it was time to get this show on the road. He looked towards the Huntress and his first target. Juego wasn’t that far from either, which was a good thing because he had a plan for those two. He could see that she was moving away from him now and looking like she was surrendering. He didn’t care for that, and at this point, she had just done wouldn’t change what he was planning on doing. Her words had gone towards him, but the time he spent in Impel Down had strengthened his mind and allowed him to get past what had happened in Jaya Island. He chuckled when he heard Jacquline taunt him with the indirect talk about Koneko. He didn’t like that this woman brought her up, but what made his heart skip a beat was the sound of Koneko’s voice.

It surprised him for about two seconds, but once again Koneko’s death was something he had to fight against in Impel Down. He had gone through that hellhole, and he expected her to be dead if the crew was not able to rescue him. His heart hurt just hearing her voice, but he knew he already faces the reality of her death. He didn’t shake his head but instead placed his swords back into their appropriate sheath. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and then opened them up once more. An aura had surrounded Yuurei specifically as he had made his gravitational field small enough to surround him and him alone. This specific gravity field he created had made him faster than he was before in terms of movement speed. This was just the tip of the iceberg on what he had planned to do. He had figured it was time to use Observation Haki as he didn’t want to be surprised attack by anybody.

Yuurei was of course around twenty-three meters away from the Huntress and about thirty meters from Juego. He had focused a different type of gravity towards his two blades Benihime and Kusanagi. When he did this he made sure that the only people and things that would be affected by this gravity were Huntress Jacquline, and Juego Patron. He had made a gravitational pull all around him up to forty-five meters around him, specifically aiming for those two. When they would move towards Yuurei’s blade, he would place the hilts to both swords in between his fingers on his right hand. His eyes were focused, and his stance was formed; when Jacquline got close enough he would step forward unleashing his blades on her using his Shishi Sonson technique attempting to cut her into three pieces aiming for her entire torso. The blades themselves would also be coated in armament and would stun Jacquline, if she were hit by the attack, and didn’t face death.

As for Juego, Yuurei would use his left elbows and attempt to swing them onto Juego’s neck attempting to take him out and break his neck at that moment. His left arm would also be covered in armament as well in this attack.

Weapons:

Technique:

Doriki Stat and Haki:

10[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:22 am

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough D5da255ae42b2fbe08f85ac5f848e11c

Cassius hid the disappointment from his face when Corbin announced he would be taking the tickets. The child didn't exactly do Cassius any good without the tickets. Regardless, he had to keep the charade up. Any unwanted attention or tip off to Corbin would only end in a headache. As he grabbed the kid by the back of his shirt, hoisting him off his feet where he couldn't move, Cassius said,
Here that ya lil mouthy brat, your mah problem now, or better yet, I'm your problem. Cassius said with a hearty laugh while moving away from Corbin, through the crowd and away from the entrance as Corbin turned his attention to some other troublemakers.

Cassius would hear the loud guard shout, but at this point he was well over a dozen meters away and far enough that he needn't pay him any mind. He was rounding the corner of the coliseum to "deal with" the squirming child out of prying eyes. As he pushed the child up against the stone walls of the coliseum, Cassius's mind raced with other ideas of how to get in. It seemed a near impenetrable fortress, maid of a mixture of stone and wrought iron and steel. The walls went up for hundreds of feet and beyond that, stone towers reinforced and lined with metal stood tall above the crowds along the outer ring. Cassius had no doubt there were, at the very least, lookouts up there to survey the crowds from a bird's eye view. He grunted in annoyance before turning his attention back to the kid.

Alright, listen ya little shit. That guard gave you a hard enough time, so I'm going to make this quick. Did he take all of your tickets? I'd hope a street urchin like you wouldn't be stupid enough to keep them all in the same place on your person. If he did, tell me where you got them and you're free to go. Cassius said quietly that the conversation was only between the two of them as he held the boy up off the ground by the front of his shirt. He was clearly scared, but Cassius didn't care if he was scared or not. Fear would fade, time spent locked up in a Lulusia Kingdom dungeon, or worse, would have scarred the boy for the rest of his life. Besides, once he answered Cassius's questions, the fishman would release him and he'd be free to go.

WORDS: 404
DORIKI: +5 S&P & +5 S&A (In water);+5 E&D (Pugilist) +10 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes
1x Taz (Dwarf Historian NPC)
Haki: Busoshoku Novice 6/6

11[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Phoebe Dabria

Phoebe Dabria
While Phoebe objective was getting into the establishment she wasn't one to ignore a poor moral situation such as this, she had decided to give the Fishman a chance. Maybe he was, just getting the kid away from the guard but alas after following him as she continued blending through the crowd following him carrying the kid. She started following after he picked up the kid and began moving and the guard was some distance away and not a concern, was moving fluidly and in sync with the crowds of people to not draw attention to herself. He was moving somewhat faster than the rest of the population and his attention seemed to move to other suspicious people who were nothing more than random innocent peasants. however, his gaze never shined in Phoebe's direction nor the group of firework users on the opposite side of the street. 
She would find him being quite hostile towards the young boy. He literally picked him up and began being aggressive very aggressive in search of a ticket "This man is disgusting, he could have paid the kid the small amount he was asking for, he could have asked nicely..... Tyrant" Phoebe would think to herself for a second as she watched him speak to the boy with his attention firmly on the lad in an attempt to scare a ticket out. Pheobe couldn't see his face but the back of his head, his actions and the nature of his words was all she needed. If she couldn't see his face, he couldn't see hers nor could the young boy as he was petrified of the man holding him, *BANG* *BANG*. 

As the word "enough" left his lips, Phoebe fired a bullet from her rifle which was already within her hand disgusted somewhat like a walking stick, nothing between herself and the target. Phoebe didn't have the intent to kill him and was simply aiming for his voice box, however, the path of the bullet had it on course to impact the back of his head, which on contact would certainly kill him by ripping his skull and brain apart, furthermore due to her location no one would bump into her during the second of firing nor would the weather stray the bullet, it was a sunny day. There were only about 10 meters between them and thus the bullet does its job within a moment. Just by chance, the group working with fireworks would accidentally release a firework at the exact same microsecond masking the sound of her bullet, as a stride of luck to not alert the guards.  

Sniper stats 
Speed 
Power 7
Range 250m

12[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

** The Don Kapitän Kommandant**
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Giphy

[center]Can you hear it? Oceanus's conscious is aware of ,and responding to his surroundings. Pleading , and calling out to him. It screams often reminding him of little slave girl getting rape.This wasn't no normal cry it is very distinct, and it said,"Y-Your L- Leg-acy !" repeating itself over, and over in rhythm similar to a little girl climaxing. It spoke depth, and with each word hold meaning. Today, and this very second could be Oceanus last moment no it could be Cetus Neptune last moment no his last second. Oceanus need to quell his emotion but they were too great, and voice such opinions that could only be justified by his actions alone.

Humans,Minks,Winged,Giants,Dwarves,and whomever not Fishmen{Merfolks too} hold no right to be in Oceanus heart. Twisted by society, and corrupted by slavery his path was clear today it was all about his Legacy. If he should die what the world would remember him by. His blood dance with excitement he hungered for revenge, and pleasure all in one. His eyes hold tears of passion but it hinder not his sight. With each strive forward up he had but one purpose that was King Nep. At the 6 meter mark as he continue forward a single strive turn into stomp that was amplify, and by all means not normal.

The stomp by all means didn't hinder his forward sprint in fact it was accompany by distinctive cry of rage from Oceanus just as he reach the 5 meter mark. "Die You Bastard!" he said.

Just as he reached the 5 meter mark, King Nep already had Oceanus within his eyesight, and greet Oceanus with water droplets unfortunately his attempt would be greeted by Oceanus attempt prior to him even arriving at the 5 meter mark. But the way he time it his attack was already well on it way.

The resulting effects of the assault devastated anything within the 30 meters of Oceanus, excluding himself - this devastation reached fifteen meters into the air before all the energy dissipated.

The target of his assault wasn't just King Nep, but also Aquaflore who stood 4 meters behind King Nep - whom blocked the visibility of the assault to those behind him{Aquaflore}. Believe it or not Oceanus didn't mean to attack Aquaflore he just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. All the other contenders within the dome was just outside the range of this attack at least one would travel into it.

Those whom seek to escape by air would be met by a single clash of hands together for any who was within range of his attempt that he was aware of or could see at any time would be greet. The hand clap was no normal one as it was an attack which was amplify increasing the height, and length of the attempt by a simple 10 meter each.

The results of his first attempt would be simultaneously the wave would flatten everything in general radius of the attack 30 meters in all directions, with King Nep, and Aquaflore being in the epicenter. Anything struck by the wave of spiraling air pressure would be ground into dust, with barely any material being strong enough to withstand its power. Given the close proximity of this attack, it was unlikely for there to be any method of traversing enough ground to get out of its range before it would strike. The spiraling air pressure wave traveled at its quickest speed possible as it made its way towards the the duo. The damage would be major due to attack covering the entire body of the foe.

The results being dust particles push outwards as well as chunks of concrete if his attempt wouldn't be stop or halted. Oceanus attack was done simultaneously as  his forward sprint would be halted at 5 meter mark to to assess the situation carefully.

At this time Oceanus was eager his blood wanted more, and he wanted nothing more to show these people he is a force to be reckon with.

Oceanus Haki:

Oceanus Info:

Oceanus Techniques:

13[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:20 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

OCC wrote:
The Hand's are now in NPC's control. Except for Famine and Corbin.

Finishing off her popcorn, the woman concentrated into pumping fragments of her rose petals into the umbrella, it'd one full post of petals that had been duplicated since the action in the arena had started. Soillin knew full well what exactly she'd been up to but didn't even bat an eye at this point, his eyes would be stuck on the arena, and the action at hand.

Famine Invention - Petalic Umbrella  - B Class:

Outside The Arena

As the fleet's of bodies fell to their knees, only one man remained standing. Even the Mink had fallen at the man's command, and inching closer, now about ten meters away the Swordsman Corbin. "Your face looks familiar... Like I've seen it somewhere..." Corbin announced, as his hand rested firmly on his hilt, it'd be at this point he'd stop right in his steps. He'd be on high alert, his Kenbunshoku wasn't at a stage of needing activation, just a trigger, the slightest of actions and it'd be in effect, even those way far superior to his own merit. However, Corbin simply wanted to quell the uprising, and with his voice, that goal was accomplished, the next bit was investigating. "The one who remains standing... Step forward. In the name of the Queen, I'll be detaining you until this execution is over." Corbin announced. It'd be at this point from fifty feet off the ground, that the Sniper facing this direction turned their attentions to the squabble between their boss, the Hand, and the random stranger, they'd lock their scopes onto his being, of the placed snipers, five of them would've been focused on the purple haired stranger. However, no actions would've been taken, no intent to kill released, everything was just paranoia to ensure everything goes as planned.

"FUCK!" the little boy announced, wiggling his legs, as he'd been suspended in mid-air from the Fishman's grip. "Look! I have at least two more tickets left in my shoe in case shit like this happens! They're yours! I'm going home, a good salesman' knows when to cut his losses." the brat spat out, slipping his feet out of the shoes to reveal the two ticket stubs in the right most shoe's centre.

North Area - Inside The Arena - Closest to the Wall's

Honestly, there wasn't much the Huntress could've done, Yuurei had came into position, and her body had been compelled by his gravitational push, being shredded apart by the man's blades, the woman could've only cursed the pirates name as she drew closer to her demise. However, as Yuurei cut into the woman's body, the device that'd been firmly placed in her stomach, had reared it's ugly head. It detonated a smear bomb with enough force [6 Power] to cause the entire arena to shake violently, though, it'd only span about a thirty diameter radius. The explosion was so strong that the backlash pushed Juego who'd originally been in the grasp of Yuurei's pull as well, backwards about fifteen meters away from his original position. It send an alarm to everyone among the battle field, and with that the Queen's manically screech could've been heard.

"Ah! Did I forget to mention? I've had one of my hands bug all of your bodies with an explosive probe that'll activate upon each of your deaths! Just to make this game a bit more interesting!" the Queen shouted. "First blood goes to the Bandit Pirate, Yuurei! HAHAHA!" Queen heckled.

King Nep's attack wasn't even avoided by Oceanus, no attempt to dodge them was made, and as the attack was moving at the same speed of his body, and at an arc in the first place, carrying enough strength to slip through the gaps of the shockwave's presence, the droplet's dealt Minor Damage to the Half-Man-Half-Human's waist. Ultimately, Nep would've met his end, the shockwave rocking his body, spilling blood all over the five meter radius from which he stood. Sakuma was immensely fast, so once he'd notice the incoming move's expansion, he'd used the blade given to him by the guards, jumping backwards, and riding the walls of the arena using his blade as a peg, advancing around the perimeter of the arena at eye-blinding speeds, to the point that anyone with perception lower than two wouldn't have even noticed his escape with all the debris that would've been created from Oceanus's attack.

Nep had believed that Oceanus hadn't grown since being imprisoned but that was his fatal mistake, upon his vitals falling before a certain point from the shockwaves impact, his massive body being able sustain not being pushed from Oceanus Strike, the bomb inside his stomach would detonate, releasing an explosive range over thirty diameter radius that Oceanus would've been in reach to sustain. The blast was similar to the one at Yuurei's end [6 Power] and with similar speeds [ 4 Speeds] it'd cause nasty burns and contusions to anyone caught in it's blast. The Queen was riled up, at this point watching the deaths of these criminals was even beginning to turn her on, in a sensual manner.

Shoda, at his former position had grasped onto Yuurei's blade [Ichi]. "We'll survive this and see the world together... Young-Master." Shoda stated. "Issho... Shoda... Our target is simple. Giant Wotan... You two take him out. I'll do something about our escape route." Shoda stated smirking. "This blade might not withstand this... forgive me." Shoda thought to himself. Placing the blade at his side, the pressure around the man changed with immense intensity and vigour. "White Snake Draw!" Shoda shouted, removing his blade from it's sheath, releasing a wind arc of wind that was shaped in the image of what appeared to be a snake. It'd happen in an instance, Shoda's Wind blade would open a massive crater to the chamber below that they'd once come from. The crater wasn't very wide in mass but it spanned several feet below the arena's surface. Those that could've survived the jump, could've surely make it into the underground chambers and escape. The attack left a noticeable crack in Ichi's frame but it couldn't have been avoided. The Phase Phase user and the Zoan user escape using mysterious hooded Hand's ability, opening a portal to the Queen Position.

"You've returned to me... Malik. Sora." the Queen sensing their presence declared. "Yes. My liege.". "Now I know who the imposter among our ranks is. Someone has fiddled with our memories. Now that you've returned Sora... I know whose the anomaly. I knew they were only five of you. Corbin's guarding the perimeter... so the question remains. Who is this Crystal White that claims to be a Hand?" the Queen asked scornfully.

14[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tumblr_ooseleHwbf1sg8uefo3_540

Baioretto had hoped his plan would succeed but it didn't and the end result wasn't nearly what he had hoped it would be. In his attempt to cause a riot it was stopped shortly by the swordsman wail which not only silenced the crowd but sort of compelled them as they slowly bent the knee towards the man, Baioretto wasn't really sure what this magic was but he objected to stand that was as he didn't know there was a choice, he wasn't really aware of what haki was yet he had it but wasn't aware of what it exactly was in term of name nor ability, it was just something he had access to. Everyone in the crowd obviously looked at Baioretto as if he did something wrong but he was honestly clueless, it was just his lack of knowledge that puzzled him, even going as far as to take a quick glance through the crowd and noticed even Kuba had bent the knee. Shocked and appalled Baioretto thought he was outed and was stuck on his feet.

He noticed those towers that were around the arena from before, judging from how high up they were it was clear Baioretto wasn't alone, if he decided to react to this man and initiate a fight it wouldn't probably be deadly to him but to those around him it was going to be a problem, see these towers all featured metal lining which would suffice for a means of travel, but that was a bridge Baioretto would cross when the time came. The prospect of grabbing Bori came up too but Baioretto didn't need that level of bloodshed on the outside of an execution, it dishonored the pirates that were to die today.. However Baioretto did need an in on that execution as Issho was in there and Baioretto would love no more than to throw a sword to his old opponent as a means of patching things up. The man had spoke about how he feels as though he's seen Baioretto before, the very calm Baioretto spoke aimlessly "I'm a sea merchant from Water 7! My name is Bazel but my friends call me Bazzy" said Baioretto with an accent to his words.

Placing his arms up slowly, Baioretto would began to approach that man that called for his arrest, stepping away from Kuba and the others left room for them to get away if need be. Their safety was the most important right now to Baioretto, he needed Kuba as his friend and his family. "I really don't know what I did wrong sir, Please don't detain me." spoke Baioretto as he pleaded for his freedom. All the while, his haki had activated the moment he was left standing alone.

WORDS: 450
DORIKI: +5 E&D (Pugilist) +15 S&P
GEAR: Standard clothes, Bori, 2 Baby Den Den Mushi's
1x Kuba (Mink Navigator NPC)
Haki: Kenbunshoku Intermediate 9/10

15[Event] An Emerald In The Rough Empty Re: [Event] An Emerald In The Rough Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:09 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Issho and Big Baby Jones both nodded in agreement with Shoda's directive, but neither of them moved. The signal for their departure was Shoda's rending of the ground beneath their feat. As the man released his wind blade to cave a hole into the ground, Issho took off to the left and Big Baby Jones took off to the right, neither paying any mind to the actions of Yuurei. As named by Shoda, their target was now the rambunctious Wotan who had already begun his attack on some of the other targets of execution, but Oceanus' attempt on them would have been over by the time the two of them stepped up for their turn.

The explosion of King Nep's body gave the two of them the perfect opportunity to gun for the Wotan's life, considering he survived the explosion himself. Regardless of whether or not they could see him, they knew where he was at the time of this detonation and that was all that really needed. With the weapons that had been returned to him, Issho reached his maximum speed (4) and sliced right through the cloud of smoke, bifurcating the dust cloud and hitting any solid body within, one of which was assumed to be Oceanus himself. Remaining on the outside edge, this meant the slice would be 30 meters across and would force an opening for those that followed.

Big Baby Jones' tactic was a little more straightforward. His massive body was the only weapon he'd ever used reliably, so mimicking the speed of his ally, Issho, (4) he threw himself into the smoke with fists forward. The size and pressure of his movement was a dual attack, the air moving around his massive form providing a thin defense against any rebuttals as well as increased the damage caused to anything he collided with, once again assuming to be Oceanus. This, of course, was done in a split second after Issho's slash, removing any chance of friendly fire.

The Queen had been rejoined by the Five Hands, with the exception of Corbin. The actions of the Five Hands are viewed as the very actions of the Queen herself, all while she remains safe at a distance. However, given the new rise of information as the Queen mentioned an imposter, their duties altered slightly. While they were still the ones dealing out the Queen's decisions, their focus began to revolve more around the Queen's safety - more than it already had been. With four of them present, their strength combined was assumed to be able to deal with any threat cast at her.

The four Hands and the Queen all rested on a platform specifically designed as a safety precaution. Its position was a few rows up from the front of the stadium, placing it within the dense crowd of spectators. However, in the event that the spectators themselves turned from human shields into attackers, the platform was designed with singular, separate escape route out the back. This route connected the stadium directly to the Lulusian palace without ever crossing the path of the public.

Queen of Lulusia :

One Of The Five Hands - Elms :

One Of The Five Hands - Whiskers :

One of the Five Hands - Malik :

One of the Five Hands - ??? :

Sakuma Aquaflore had quickly and gracefully fled from the attack of Oceanus, escaping amidst the dusk cloud and placing himself at the furthest point of the execution arena. He skirted the outside of the arena whilst Issho and Big Baby Jones made their attempts on the Wotan's life. If he had died to the explosion of Nep's body, then the Wotan's corpse would be mangled and unrecognizable by the rest of their combined efforts.

Rather than moving forward at this point, Sakuma decided to wait out the smoke cloud. If Oceanus survived, he had more than earned the ire of Sakuma now, but if he were to survive the other participants of the execution, waiting and absorbing the information would be far more prudent than attacking right from the get-go. He wanted to find the right target.

Sakuma Aquaflore Scarface - Former Bounty 80,000,000:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum