Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:59 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Love v. Hate

OOC:

Quickly he made his way up the staircase. The killing intent exuding from him; it was something that could be considered smothering. He was avoided and out disregarded. Even having to deal with enemies before even making it to the stronghold. But through it all he made it. His target was within his sights after he made it up the staircase. Even with the bullets of Mercer flying out a small maneuver was all that was needed. That didn't mean damage was not done as the bullets did hit; they just weren't able to hit the vital areas they were aimed at. Jackal was the target and without any hesitation the movement forward at blinding speeds. He moved at a decent speed(S) with his Sulong form his speed didn't increase. But, his destructive capabilities did. The amount of distance that had been established between Jackal, Mercer, and the staircase was roughly ten meters. With his Moa Moa abilities he could close that with a weapon in mere seconds. The chipping of his nail would be done again, as he went up the staircase. Upon getting to the top the the staircase the introduction of Mercer's bullets were the first obstacle he would meet. With the nail out he'd cause it to expand. Instead of making it a super wide type of thing like before he'd make it just with a decent amount of girth and length. It being like a pole stick. The length being double what was between them. At the time of his attack the entire stronghold would seem to shudder. Not from cannonfire but from Rizor who had placed his hand on the mountain.

Bullet was able to make contact and could hear the sound of the breaking bones. If he could he'd do even more damage. Something strange though would happen to the dwarf, as he'd be stuck. Even with him having this superior durability his noviceness with the devil fruit would come into play. He could do something to get out of the way but a explosion would occur before that. The legs of the dwarf that were used for Soru had been blown away. He hadn't gotten to the point where he could move normally while in diamond form. So, only a portion of his legs would be uncovered. And that not covering of the rest of his body in diamond after impact was a mistake on Bullet's end. Before death could consume him he'd cover that damage area with diamond. His way of stopping the bleeding. If he could just stay like this he'd not die right away. But doing anything would be out of the question. With his legs gone the dwarf couldn't walk so he'd be stuck here anyway. Even speaking wasn't something he should do, but he would. As he needed to at least say something. Using all his energy to say something to Bazil. The diamond that covering him slowly fading away with each word, starting at the top of his head.  "You won't get out of here alive. Even if you b-beat me...."

Arriving to the scene was ten large Men, all above simply fodder like the homies. Their races ranged from Human to Mink. Their aim was Bazil, and they wanted to bring him in dead. Behind them were also over three dozen homies that were going to just be used to help deal with Bazil. They were able to notice his injury and didn't plan on letting this opportunity get away from them. Even when the attack would come from above they were in the portion of the town that wouldn't be hit right away.

He had arrived but doing anything sever would be pointless. With the impending doom coming to them all his attacks were just more of a annoyance than anything. He was spotted by Soju  awhile ago but the Redhead ignored him. As he knew how pointless dealing with him would be. Soju didn't know what was coming but that he needed to make it to Diana quickly. Rizor would overestimate his abilities more than Bullet. Taking control of such a large amount of stone and rock like he did tired him out by the time he arrived to Whiskey Peak. And only a few actions could be done by him. He'd rest a hand on the opposite mountain. Shaking the entire stronghold, but didn't compromise it. One step was made into the town as well. Sending a shockwave throughout the town. No one though was within the area that he step in. Only thing he had really done is place a large statue, the size of a mountain, over a large portion of the town. It peering down on everyone. It wasn't something just overlooked. As it blocked a portion of the moon. Casting a shadow on a portion of the town. This wasn't something that harmed anyone right away, but would be used to inadvertently helpful way.

"Eh? I don't know you." One of them would say. Everyone under Soju had a feast before heading here. And none of them recognized this Fishman. They also didn't know most of the people from that feast. What they were about to do played on how Pirates can at times be ruthless and idiotic. As they'd attack Kappa without a second thought. It was just him so even if he was part of Soju's forces they'd be okay with just dealing with one guy. Even though they were aware of how much Kappa has done to deal with threats on this Island they'd attack him as if he was the enemy. Firing with their pistole first before getting in close to start a melee. The distance of three meters being enough to make them a deadly force. They were in the portion of the town that a shadow was casted over. But not before they fired their weapons.  

" I won't beat around the bush. I had a hand in what happened on Zou, it catapulted me into the world I am in now. I though can't take full responsibility. Aditi-chan and a Man named Birdal came to me about it. I didn't want anything to do with it, honest. I really didn't....at first. But, they told me a Dragon wanted it. That was strange but also told me I would be given something I just....well you see what I can do now. I've always valued myself over everyone. So if I am presented something I can change this world with why wouldn't I take it? This Devil Fruit isn't the only thing I was given. But just the top on the list of gifts.

Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you satisfied with that explanation? Do you want to kill me now? Do you want to cry? Hmm? I help orchestrate a attack on my home for personal gain. But you should thank me, love. You went to drum instead of 'that place'. Even with so much going on in my life. I looked after my Child.
"

Mercer during half way into her talk would turn around and fire his pistol. He felt whoever it was heading this way and wanted to deal with them. It might be from what Diana had said but it through him off a bit. Soju wasn't the only person that had it rough when it came to her. She had done wrong to more people that he could imagine. His bullets would make contact but wouldn't stop a attack directed at Jackal. The attack was aimed at the lower midsection of Jackal; it being toward his right side. Dealing with the injured Spod could be done easily. He just needed to be taken care of quickly. Other than those bullets Mercer nor Soju would help in dealing with him. As he didn't seem to want them.

Soju would arrive before Spod and before Diana would begin to speak. He looked at the staircase, and saw how long it was. He had already ran here from the entrance of the town and now he had to run up some stairs. "Fuck." Soju would say as he'd walk over to them. But, unlike others he'd notice something. "HEY! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He'd say as he'd kick the staircase. It would seem to spring to life. And the entire staircase would seem to be revealed as a Homie. Skippy and Oceanus were the reason for this when they were last here. Pulling out a vivri card the staircase seemed afraid. "Start moving...FAST!" His words were like commands straight from Diana herself. Placing his feet on the staircase it would begin to move.

Aditi was the Marine that was in charge of this attack which was known as a Buster Call. It had been set up when Soju let it be known he was coming here. They didn't underestimate him at all. They needed a intricate plan set in place to get rid of him. And this hopefully was that. Diana helped them by explained some of the relationship she had with him. He would bring a large force of noteworthy pirates. He was the type that could get many to follow behind him for his own personal gain. Even better than Diana. The development of Bazil and Jackal being there was just a plus and also taken note of.  Who mainly help layout this plan to kill them was Birdal. The Cipher Pol Agent was not here presently as he was still on Marineford where he doesn't leave anymore. Rocket and Kenny after getting the glyh were supposed to arrive here and help make sure things moved smoothly. However contact with them had dropped so Aditi took control. Aditi wasn't a fool nor incompetent they were just a Marine. Birdal had confidence in the Marines but not as much as he did in his agents.

He'd arrive right when she began to speak to Jackal. He was tempted to attack her right away to stop the bullshit she was spewing. Something though stopped him. He'd let her finish speaking to the Mink, then he'd get his turn. He arrived late so getting to take control of this was something he wanted but wouldn't do. He had her cornered. He also would notice two other auras. One was coming up the staircase and another was within the building behind Diana.

"Oh! Soju! I didn't even notice you. Do you have questions....or do you. Want something else?" It was clear on what she was hinting at wasn't combat oriented from her tone. She was only aware of him after she finished speaking and Soju moved passed the other two. Standing only inches away from from her, his blade out. "Shit! I can't believe you tricked me again. " Swiftly he'd lash out at her with his blade. Removing the head from her body. The Homie that had been recording everything removed the paper in front of a Visual Den Den Mushi at this moment. Mainly due to shock. The sight of Diana's head rolling on the ground was seen by everyone.

"Fight to the very end, my loves. As the Marines have arrived to end this with a Buster Call.  

It was as if the head would speak, but that wasn't the case. A Den Den Mushi would come out of the head slowly after speaking. Due to it's position only people that could see it was those within the area of the head. The words were enough to inspire those fighting for Diana once again. At the start she was to be the bait for Soju. In the original plan she was to be there in person, but she went against that. She was not for such risks anymore. The actions of Oceanus caused her not to put herself in such a predicament. Thanks to him she had grown into someone that thought about her own protection over everything else. The Pain from his attack still having it's lingering effects on her body. She could've died back then. For the first time in her life she could've been killed. Never again will she allow herself to be like that. Especially around someone like Soju.

Post 8 wrote:She molded it in such a way that it's likeness was impeccable; and with the help of others the detail added increased the deception that was laid every so gracefully.

She'd use her own Soul as the base for this creation. With a large amount of makeup and the veil she was able to make it pass for herself. How her voice traveled through it? A simple den den mushi was being used. This creation was her Incarnation.

The first ship to fire at Cactus Island was Diana's lead ship. Following that each ship here would begin the assault on the Island. It was cruel those that she had under her would be killed. As escaping from this Island was going to be hard. The iron gates that were put up by the Fishman were sturdy. They didn't go all the way out of the water but enough that getting over them would be impossible. Well, without assistance. Even then any ship that made it off the Island would have a tough time dealing with the Marine ships. This was not a simple fight things were done for a reason. It was easy to get to Whiskeytown but would it be as easy to escape?

The first volley of cannonballs used were not explosive rounds/shells. Rather they were incendiary. Their cannons were fit to fire almost anything within this world. So troubles with doing this wouldn't happen. They even moved as a well oiled machine under the command of Aditi. The time it took to reload being only five to seven minutes. Setting fire to the island was just something Aditi wanted to do, as they detested Pirates. Just blowing up the Island wasn't enough  for them suffering first needed to be done. And with the fighting going on this being added to it should demoralize them. Especially someone that claimed to be one of the Red King's bastards. The second volley would use the same type of shells. Would it kill everyone right away? No, they didn't have that type of power. Making them suffer was the main goal. "I hope they all burn."  

Soju would begin to laugh uncontrollable as the stronghold they were within was the only place that didn't suffer any true damage. The outside would be set on fire but barely. With the large structure Rizor created the place had a added shield. But that wasn't why Soju was laughing. He'd remove the den den mushi he had. He'd dial a number quickly and would wait.

Puru Puru Puru click!

"Oi, plan was a failure. Get that device I gave you ready. This was a trap. " Without a response he'd end the transmission. The homie that was broadcasting everything wanted to fight but a glare from Soju seemed to petrify it. He'd walk over to it so he was the only thing you could focus on.

"Diana has lead us into a trap. Head to the main channel or river, we will escape through there. But, if you can't make it head there...go to her stronghold. Oh, and those that want my fucking head. Come. I will be here till this is over. Oh! And don't leave your ships you idiots....we can get some of them out of here. But not all of them. " And with that Soju would cut the homie into many pieces, along with the den den mushi. Ending the transmission. Due to the attack on the Island only those on it could make out the message. The Marines and Diana were too far out to hear any of it.

"Mercer our partner said Diana stole two things from her. When we go him to help us.  I don't care about the first thing, but we need to find the second one. Since I doubt we'd make it to the river in time. This place should hold out long enough for us to find that....flying machine. And don't worry about getting it out of here. I'll just blow the top off this place when you find it."

The Items that Diana had stolen from the Revolunaries was a jamming device and a Flying ship. The jamming device was probably on Diana. The ship however was on the Island Soju knew this. She was given it because she was supposed to help them with something, but betrayed them. The ship was the size of a Brig. It was steampowered and the first of its kind. In hindsight allowing Diana to talk them into improving it was their mistake. And maybe letting Soju go and retrieve it was also a mistake. As there was nothing stopping him or anyone from stealing it when the time arose.

The reason one Rev vessel, Submarine, was here was because they came to get that back. They were wary to trust Soju but he gave them something for their help that guranteed they'd help him. So that is the only reason they were going to help these Pirates today. Firing their torpedoes at the bottom of the iron walls to make a hole for them was all they could do. As they seemed to be put there that even taking them out from the bottom wouldn't compromise them. Their submarine would quickly emerge from the waters afterwards and be seen by anyone that wanted to see it. As it wasn't black by rather a lilac purple and gold. It could've been black but the owner of this vessel didn't want that.

Mercer would pull something out, it being a small device. The Revs gave it to them to find the ship. That is how they knew it was on the Island and not somewhere else. He'd hold it out and begin to follow pointer it had. Soju would move from his spot but not to follow Mercer as he'd stand at the top of the staircase. Two different groups. One went to the river orwell the dock that Soju's forces came to. The other came to the stronghold. These weren't the only two ways to get out of here, but they were the safest. Getting over the iron gates through a waterway to open waters was possible, but that would just open them up to the focus of Marine vessels. Taking the waterways back to the main river that bisected the Island was best. Soju's Men were only able to get two of their ships over to the submarine were they'd be coated in what seemed to be a bubble. Only room for one more ship.

Rizor was the only person under Diana that wanted to leave. With the news of things he got cold feet and wanted to live. So, he made it to the ship that was within the building within the stronghold. He just needed to get it up and running, which he did. He could escape as it was strong enough to blow a hole in the top of the mountain and not be damaged from the falling debris.

Following the first volley would be the second then the third. All incendiary rounds. The large statue Rizor created protected a portion of the town only for a brief amount of time. The impact was enough to chip away at it and cause rocks covered in fire to rain down, but not in a large quantity. Only when Aditi had them switch would things began to get really crazy. Twenty minutes is all they'd give those on the Island to wallow in their despair. Engulfed but not destroyed was Cactus Island. Explosion shells were loaded and ready. When they fire there would be no stopping till there was nothing left of Cactus Island.

"I wonder....will you escape or if this was too much for you." The Den Den mushi used by Diana would still be there. And the Incarnation there would begin to slide out of the clothes that it was within. No longer having a slender appearance but a rather blobbish one. Diana also was not within ear shot on her vessel anymore. After the assault began she retreated into her quarters so she could continue to speak, if they didn't get rid of her Den Den mushi. "I truly loved you Soju....and you also Jackal. But this is my goodbye to you both. You both must've brought people here. Placing them in a situation they could've avoided. Listen...to their cries. And reflect on your inability to save them."

The Soul of Soju that he came for had already been placed down. It being in the throne that Diana sat at. He'd take it as she began to speak. Not playing out getting it back he would kill anyone that took it from him or tried to. She wanted him to have it, as she was done with him. She was done with them all. She had lots of other things that she had planned in her life. And letting those two finally go would help her move up in this world. She was supposed to take over the Alabasta Kingdom, which she would. But she would not stay there in person. She had a destination in mind that would help her shake up the world. The other person that didn't accept her invitation to Tea Party. That Man being known as  Le`luce.

47[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"The Worst Generation"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Diana wrote:
I won't beat around the bush. I had a hand in what happened on Zou, it catapulted me into the world I am in now. I though can't take full responsibility. Aditi-chan and a Man named Birdal came to me about it. I didn't want anything to do with it, honest. I really didn't....at first. But, they told me a Dragon wanted it. That was strange but also told me I would be given something I just....well you see what I can do now. I've always valued myself over everyone. So if I am presented something I can change this world with why wouldn't I take it? This Devil Fruit isn't the only thing I was given. But just the top on the list of gifts.

Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you satisfied with that explanation? Do you want to kill me now? Do you want to cry? Hmm? I help orchestrate a attack on my home for personal gain. But you should thank me, love. You went to drum instead of 'that place'. Even with so much going on in my life. I looked after my Child.

"Shishishishi..." Jackal exclaimed, breaking out into uncontrollable laughter. This would continue for a few moments before Jackal managed to regain control of his emotions, which fluctuated between a variety of opinions and moods. "That was such a Jewels like response. From the moment I met you, I saw so much of myself in you. I, who was rejected as a half bred because my mother's family line. You, who lived as a loner even among the Night Side of Zou. I've spent years wondering if you'd made out of there alive or not Jewels... Cry... Hate you? No. I will always love you. Your the only ideal of a Mother I ever knew." Jackal stated proudly.

"However... As divided as Zou was... Your answer was to use them as sacrificial pieces... and as charming as that is an idea... Even in my ridicule, thoughts of their demise crossed my mind. My answer... it became a reality after being freed from my enslavement on Drum. I've had years to mull it over. Becoming a thief... Betraying Gin... Chasing after Pluton... All of it was for my own answer to what happened on Zou.

I want to make Zou a nation that can withstand anything. Inward Betrayals... Poachers... Marines. An independent nation foreign from The World Nobles... and foreign from racism. All along... I've been searching for the answer... What power would I need to make this happen... Pluton? These abilities of mine? Diana. The power you crave for personal gain... I crave to use it to shape my own future. If you needed the marines for that power...Then in my case.

I'll forge my own path... as a pirate. Whatever is the pinnacle in the Pirate World... I'll become that. I'll become the Monster who shapes the New Era. One robbery at a time. Shishishi... Doing it my own way."
Jackal concluded grinning.

Jackal didn't know if this rationale was sound or even all that he had to say, but that's all that came out of him at that time, he'd thought about shouting more but the impending bloodlust to his hind ceased his speech. With his sharp perception, he'd read everything in real time. The reason Diana possibly said what she said, the truth in it, and the fact that her words could've been seen as a distraction for Spod to deliver a finishing blow. Mercer had switched to his hind to fire off shots at the man's impending pace, emptying his pistols but Jackal knew with that amount of resolve in the man's aura, it'd take a combined effort or more so a greater one to cease the enemy Mink's advance.

Only ten meters separating Soju, Mercer, and himself from the top of the staircase. Suctioning air into his lungs Jackal would spin around, matching, no exceeding the pace of the expansion of the man's nail from the Moa Moa abilities, moving at Primary Speeds with his agile steps, and pacing. Meaning his turn would've occurred literal seconds upon Spod's arrival to the peak of the step. Within in an instant, thanks to his Kenbunshoku Haki alerting him, he'd now be face to face with the pole like fixture that seemingly was dipping towards his position, only a mere five meters away.

Pushing the air from his lungs, the wind gushed outwards at Secondary Speeds, making it to about half the pole's length at the time, which was about six meters. It was then, Jackal would detonate the wind, expanding outward a chain of explosions in cone like fashion, encompassing fifteen meters, and with the timing of this explosive wind charge, Spod's now flimsy nail, though accurate for keen assassination, it's durability against Jackal's explosions was futile, with the initial force even offsetting the angle of the nail, slamming it against the floor, eight meters away before the remainder of the explosive energy took it's course breaking the rest.

With nothing but his speed to rely on Jackal's explosions rip apart the Mink's hand, leaving it limp and shattered. With no hesitation, moments after Soju's searing flames would end Spod's existence but not before his final words shook the room.

Spod Robby wrote:
DIANA SHOULD LOVE ME! NOT SOJU! I WAS MORE A CHILD TO YOU THAN THAT WEAKLING JACKAL EVER WAS! ME! WHEN WE BETRAYED ZOU. I FOLLOWED HER LIKE A GOOD SOLDIER. WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME!? WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE US HERE TO DIE!? ANSWER ME GODDMANIT!?

The explosions had left the remainder of Spod's body covered in Severe wounds, as Endurance didn't seem to be something prioritised by him at all. He'd watch as Soju behead the figurine that'd been claimed to be Diana, as the building was still shaking from the external forces that'd arrive unbeknownst to all in the room. It was the realisation that Diana wasn't on the island anymore, no, more so that she'd abandoned them all. This reality froze the man's remaining willpower like a winter lake. Spod Robby, who was one of Diana's most beloved men, fell to his knees, losing his willpower to continue to fight.

The first round of explosions began to engulf the island, the force of their impact caused the whole island to shake tremendously. Diana's final words truly haunted them down to the final moments, it was at this point that everything became fast pace in the room as the sense for urgency caused Soju to begin divulging information about their true reason for being on Cactus and chasing Diana.

After Soju had explained his position in all of this, the next step became extremely evident to Jackal. Following Mercer, moments before the second round fired, Jackal and Mercer would stumble upon the Flying Machine. It was a massive Brig like ship, decked out with a weapons system, dials as propellers, and sail's that seemed to forged by the finest of Craftsmen. The room wasn't far from their location with Soju, actually the pointer device had lead them to a hidden room about twenty meters from their former position, which was how Rizor was able to slip through the stone wall's into the storage rooms main chamber at the top of the bases' operations, as this Stronghold was nestled into the Mountain that Rizor attempted to control.

Bursting onto the ship's deck, the control room was an obvious location, at the Eastern end of the ship, with immense pace, they'd make it to the command room and Mercer would place his gun towards the exhausted Rizor's head, who was literally dripping buckets of sweat from the abuse of his Devil Fruit abilities. It was in this moment that Jackal would disburse a field of Electro that would paralyse Mercer in seconds. The speed of the attack was far beyond Mercer's ability to intercept, having wasted his last rounds on Spod in the prior room, his former firearm placed to Rizor's head was a mere bluff.

Coating his Busoshoku Haki around his nails, Jackal would place the nails against the Adam's Apple of the Long Legged Man's throat in his seate position at the control's helm. Jackal would have to work quickly, as he'd know his attack though paralysing Mercer, wouldn't be enough to keep him down for much longer. "Please... I just want to make it out of here... Don't kill me." Rizor stated, panting. "Shishishi... Kill you. We're going to be buddies for the next few moments. Humour me. Get this ship in motion." Jackal stated. Soju's greatest miscalculation was allowing Mercer to retrieve the ship with no reinforcements. As Soju waited at the peak of the steps for the remainder of his men's arrival, Rizor blew a whole through the ceiling of the building with the ship's weapon system, and the Brig vessel began to hover off the ground, taking flight. It'd be a spectacle to see, the large vessel would literally emerge from the peak of the building, leaving Soju and his men to gawk from ground level.

Soju would've in theory flattened the ship's climbing but Jackal waisted no time with his next move. Gushing out an air of wind, Jackal used his explosive breath to blow Mercer off the side of the ship, causing him to fall from about thirty feet, Soju would then have to choose, save his ally and let Jackal escape, or leave Mercer to die, and try to retrieve the Flying Ship. However, the option was obvious, and as Jackal climbed into the air above the island that was being riddled with explosive rounds, Jackal from the control room, now had a bird's eyes view of the whole situation.

"Whew... We escaped Soju." Rizor exclaimed, breathing a sigh of relief about fifty feet off the ground at this point. "Head towards the entrance of Whiskey Peak now." Jackal commanded. "Are you mad!? That's in the heart of the gunfire... We're better off spearing our-" Rizor declared but his cowardice was met with a clasp of Jackal's nails around his neck, too exhausted to fight back or argue, he'd simply comply. Picking up his Den Den Mushi, Jackal would make three phone calls. With Soju's flying machine gone, and Rizor, Diana's Navigator manning the wheels, Jackal had to be strategic, not risking being hit by the next round of fire. Rizor's former stone mountain body guarded the town, and it gave Jackal ample time to arrive to the town.

Call # 1: wrote:
Gilbard. Can you hear me? Listen carefully. Ignore Soju's announcement to make it to the main water way. Make it back to the Barron immediately. If that idiot Bazil is still fighting, pry him away by any means possible.

Call # 2 wrote:
Sinbad. I don't have time for any pleasantries. Listen to me carefully. In moments, a large vessel will hover above the Barron. Don't panic. I'm aboard the ship. This vessel it seems to have docking bay from the looks of it... but we don't have time to get both the Barron and the Skuttlebutt aboard this ship. Set the Barron afloat upstream like Soju announced. When Kappa arrives to the Barron, redirect him to the Skuttlebutt. Tell everyone to get below the deck but only after you've secure the boat. I'll be there in six minutes. You'll know what I mean when you see the hooks.

Call # 3 wrote:
Samurai. If Bazil tries to keep fighting, convince him to get below the deck. Gilbard, should be coming to your vessel, as well, as Sinbad and my men in seconds. Set the Skuttlebutt to sail towards the main river now!

Hanging up the Den Den Mushi, Jackal returned to Rizor's side. Though, moments before his phone calls, "This ship. It reminds of the Brig Ice Breaker Ships from Drum. Can it's hull be opened?" Jackal inquired grinning. "Yes. How did you know!?" Rizor asked nervously. "When I was boarding the vessel, I noticed spring like panels attached to the ship's hull." Jackal stated. "I've seen Noble Vessels that have mechanics similar to that for dumping dead slaves off at sea in the cold water season around Drum. By winter their bodies are frozen beneath the ice... and by spring the Sea King's eat what's remaining of their frozen scraps." Jackal stated.

"This ship is about two hundred or more meters long and about one hundred meters wide... It should be large enough to carry both of our vessels. But... I'm going to use the Barron as a distraction." Jackal thought. "The beauty about this whole situation... This Flying Ship is bears Diana's Jolly Roger. Open the Hull's bottom now." Jackal commanded, exiting the room to run below the Flying Ship's deck. At this point, Rizor was seconds from the city, and against every fibre in his body, he was now in the heart of Whiskey due to Jackal's threats, so for his own survival, listening to the Mink was pretty much his only choice.

The large vessel hovered over Whiskey Peak first, and then to the main connecting river that led towards the Revolutionary's Submarines. Hoisting the hooks that'd be used to fish for Sea King's, Jackal released ten large anchors that could've been easily wedged into the bottom of a vessel. Using his quick appendages, Jackal leapt around the boat, and within moments his preparation was complete, this was exactly sixty seconds before the third and final round would engulf Cactus island.

At this point the Flying Ship was exactly ten feet above the Skuttlebutt, as the Barron was left to speed along the River ahead of the cut, heading toward's the Revolutionary's position. The anchor's descended above the Skuttlebutt, and Jackal had done his part, once the hooks we're attached, the Mink would crank the vessel into the holding area beneath the ship, crushing the sails of the Skuttlebutt into the ceiling of the holding area, shutting the ship beneath in an automatic fashion that Jackal had no control over, everything on the ship was powered by steam.

"Sinbad. Follow me!" Jackal shouted, commanding his Navigator escape from beneath the Skuttlebutt and follow him to the control room. At this point, the final set of rounds began to descend upon Cactus. Making it to the control room, Jackal pulled the exhausted Rizor from the Navigational Seat, and placed Sinbad in charge of the vessel. "Can you operate this beast!?" Jackal inquired grinning. Sighing loudly, as his frowning expression turned into a grin, "Do I have a choice, Boss?" Sinbad responded. The hull had been locked back into place, if Bazil and Gilbard had followed his commands, and Sinbad's instructions, they'd only have to: Make it to the Skuttlebutt and place the hooks into the Skuttlebutt as it sailed along the water, before retreating beneath the deck. Meaning the two would be aboard the Flying Ship, and Jackal would be on route to escape. By this stage, one of Soju's vessel's received the final coating, and the man escaped with the Revolutionary's, unless stated otherwise.

Once everything was secured, Jackal would ascend towards the sky, Sinbad now in control of the vessel. They'd climb until they'd be several hundred meters above the island, hoisted above the clouds. Once a position outside of the cannonfire would be obtained, Sinbad would've readjusted the ship's course towards Baltigo. As the ship climbed, Jackal tapped into the vessels Den Den's Loudspeaker System.

Jackal's Final Speech wrote:

Shishishi... This ship is pretty neat. I'll be taking it off your hands Soju. See it as compensation for getting me wrapped up in this mess. At this height, I can see the external gunfire is from both Diana's and the Marine's Vessels. That's mean... Leaving our conversation on such a cliffhanger Jewels- I mean Diana, calling me your child at the end of it all.  

Take this escape as my declaration of war on the World Government. I'll build my forces... and I'll find those responsible for the murders on Zou. Diana. I'll become a Pirate who cornerstones this generation of the Worst. Shishishishi... Wait on it. Oh and if there's a Aditi-chan or Birdal was it? Anyway, if their among your ranks... Just know... I'm coming for you.

As the ship retreated into the skies, many people have several accounts of that day, because as the vessel climbed, Jackal and Bazil's men manned the cannons and returned fire on the Buster Call from the sky. Soju, Diana, Mercer, none of the names that would be dubbed as threats in potential Cactus Island talks had left the biggest impression, it was the newcomers who'd now made their mark on the world. The ship would sustain damage but nothing grand enough to stop the behemoth of the vessel in it's tracks. The Moon sunk into the ocean, and as the sun peak from the horizon's of the equator, a new era had dawned.

Exit.

Misc. Info | Haki:

Words: 2665
Tagged: @Kappa @ai47
Notes: + 5 Doriki - Willpower (Secondary) | + 5 Doriki to Speed (Primary) | Pugilist Perk - Endurance (Secondary)

48[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:02 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

As the dwarf’s words faded away with his diamond coating, Bazil was suddenly surrounded by Diana’s forces, ten individuals from varying races licked their chops. All vying for a piece of the pie, which was the reward on the Red Devil’s head. The pirate let out a sadistic laughter, low at first, before erupting into a blood curdling roar. Without a word being spoken, his left hand shot out, a chain connecting the now flying hand to his wrist as he gripped a human warrior by his face. The moment contact was made, a blade jutted out from the pirate’s palm, piercing the man’s skull. As he did this, a fishman and mink grabbed him from behind, restraining his arms while one of the warriors from the front sent a forearm shiver straight to the pirate’s diaphragm. Causing the pirates lunch to spew out all over the ground.

“That’s what you get!” The man yelled as he reared back for another hit, the two holding onto Bazil jeering him on. “How dare you rookies try and take on Diana!” He would say as he leaned in closer, attempting to make his words more personal. However, before he could launch another attack, Bazil locked eyes with the man, a cold devilish stare that sent shivers down his spine. Smiling, the Red Devil’s teeth were literal daggers, and without a second thought Bazil bit down into the man’s neck and reared his head back, ripping the attacker’s jugular vein straight out. Crimson blood would gush out as the man hopelessly tried to stop the bleeding. The other stood frozen, in awe at what had just happened, though it was only for a second. That was all Bazil needed, blades jutted out from his elbows, impaling the chest cavities of the fishman and mink that had held him. As their bodies dropped to the sandy floor, the pirate spat out the flesh that was in his mouth and smiled once more at the six remaining attackers, his blood soaked grin even more terrifying than it had been before. He snapped back his left hand, returning his wrist to human form once more.

“Which one of you fuckers it next?” Bazil mused as he licked the blood from his lips, though as he uttered these words, a shadow was cast over their position. Above them now sat a giant stone monument, a shockwave shook the earth as the stone monster took one massive step before freezing in place. Bazil and his attackers, all their eyes for a split second were locked on this event as it unfolded, though once they realized it was no longer moving, their full attention was back to the task at hand. Three of the remaining six were swordsman, each one gripped their weapons and charged the pirate from various angles. For my love! they would all shout in unison, two charged from the sides and one from the front. Using his left arm and right leg as rifles, the pirate would fire two shots from both weapons, dropping both men. The third however would charge straight ahead, thrusting his blade out, Bazil met this with his broken right hand, catching the blade in his already useless palm.

“He’s out of limbs! Attack him!” The swordsman would shout to the remaining three, however, a gunshot followed his words as they were said. Shocked, he looked at the pirates outstretched limbs that brought down his companions, neither had moved, his right arm was stuck on his blade and the left leg held him up. As the swordsman looked down, he noticed a six and half inch long barrel jutting out from the mans pants, realizing Bazil used his other appendage as a weapon. “Is…tha-….t…yo..ur…di-…..” His words trailed off as his hands released their grip on his sword and his body fell to ground. Blood pouring out of the wound in his own nether region. Bazil’s attention was now directed at the final three who remained, while they were a step above the homie fodder, there was a reason these three didn’t attack head on, or even attempts an attack like the others had. Fear. While they were fighters in their own rights, none had encountered the powers of a Devil Fruit eater yet. And with one as merciless and sadistic as Bazil right in front of them, they couldn’t muster up the courage to bring themselves to move.

“Boo!” Bazil barked, causing all three men to drop their weapons and turn and run, desperately trying to save their own, measly lives. “Lets play a game!” He shouted laughing as he held up his left hand like a finger pistol, “Who can run the fastest?!” As these words were uttered, one of the men shoved his companion to the ground in an attempt to survive. This action caused the Warhead to burst out laughing, Bazil then took aim and fired at the man who was still running, shooting him in his lower spine. The man dropped to the ground clutching his legs, wailing out how they would not work. “Guess you aint the fastest no more? Huh?” Bazil snickered as he took aim and shot the man who had the lead, the bullet piercing through the back of his right knee. “Oh, to bad! Looks like you aint the fuckin fastest neither!” The pirate held his stomach from laughing so hard, his eyes now focused on the pudgy man who was pushed to the ground. He was mink, though, not one known for speed. A boar mink to be specific, over weight and out of shape. “Looks like you’re the winner, now get the fuck outta here.” Bazil barked, his voice was like a dagger, the pain and fatigue finally began to set in as his adrenaline quickly wore off. The Boar mink took off, running as fast as he could, tears ran from his eyes as he thanked the gods for being saved. However, at the thirteen meter mark, as soon as he cleared from the shadow of the stone colossus, a cannon ball struck him. Reducing him to little more than a few scraps of bacon. “Well damn.” Bazil mumbled, “That’s just shitty fuckin luck.” The pirate eyes looked up as cannonballs began to rain like hail from the skies, their explosions like thunder as they echoed across the island, and fire spread like a plague over the desert landscape.

Puru Puru Puru The sound could be heard emanating from Bazil’s left pocket. Reaching in, the pirate would pull out the Den Den mushi Jackal had given to him back when they were on Sandy Isle. With a click, he would answer the call, “Yoo~”

Yasuke and Ezekiel | The Skuttlebutt

The moment Yasuke heard Bazil’s voice on the other end of line, tears began running down his large dark skinned cheeks. “Bwaaaaahhhhhhh! Young Lord! Imsogladyourokay!” He cried out, his words jumbled and running together. “We need to escape! Ezekiel is here with me and I just heard from Sir Jackal! Everyone is loaded up on our ship and ready to move out!” The samurai’s voice was much calmer now. However, he was greeted with Bazil’s trademark laughter.

“I cant come back now, I gotta settle shit with this fuckin redhead, did you hear him giving me orders like that?!” Bazil exclaimed over the den den mushi. The snail mimicking his characteristics perfectly.
Knowing full well that his captain wouldn’t retreat, Yasuke cleverly decided to play to the pirates personality quirks. Specifically, his inability to share. “But young lord! If you don’t come back now our ships done for! We are surrounded and a..hhhhghhghh…*static*” the line cut off abruptly.

Bazil | The town of Whiskey Peak

“Yasuke?!” He shouted into the line, only to be met with static. His eyes glared off in the distance towards his ship and then towards the skies, among the volleys of cannon fire was a ship, flying the air and bearing Diana’s flag. In a fit of rage, the pirate turned and ran towards the river his vessel currently sat in. “You fucking cunt! If you touch my stuff I’m gonna kill ya worse than I had already planned!”

At this point, the second wave of cannon fire engulfed the island, decimating all within its path. This was the might of a marine buster call, though currently, to Bazil it was just an unforgiving onslaught with no name. As he ran, he did his best to keep an eye out for a wayward projectile, being crushed here by a mere cannonball was not something that he felt befitted a king like himself. Arriving at the bank of the river and at the same time as Kappa if he had followed Jackal’s orders, Bazil could see Yasuke and the remnants of Jackal’s crew on board, all but the samurai scuttling to the lower deck of the Skuttlebutt. The large man waved his arms and beamed a giant smile. “Bwahahaha! You made it just in time young lord!” The airship now hovered just ten meters above his vessel.

“Come down here and fight me you fuckin bitch!” Bazil would shout, still unaware that Jackal was the one in command of the airship. As the anchors descended down around the Skuttlebutt, Bazil would use the last of his strength to once more shoot out his left hand over the fifteen meter gap, a chain connecting it to his wrist, and would yank himself over to the boat. As soon as he landed on the deck, Yasuke tackled him to the ground and drug him below deck to prevent him from making an rash decisions, while Ezekiel and Jackals crew members fastened the hoists to the hull of the ship. With Sinbad giving the signal, the Skuttlebutt was hoisted into hull of the air ship. The sounds of the mast crunching could be heard by all within the vessel. As the hull closed beneath them, Yasuke slung the now tied up Bazil over his shoulder and followed Sinbad out into cockpit where Jackal already was. “Let me go you fucker! I gotta kill thi….-“ His eyes widened at the site of Jackal, “You fucker! Wheres that furry cunt?! I thought she was here!” Bazil shouted, struggling to get free from the bindings Yasuke had placed on him as an extra precaution, fearing he would have tried to knock the ship out of the sky thinking Diana was on board. The pirate managed to free his working left arm and snatched the loud speaker den den mushi out of Jackal’s hands once his speech was finished,

“Hey! You red haired fox fuck! The next time I see you, Im gonna scalp your bitch ass and show you what a real king’s like! And for all you piece of shit marines out there, better luck trying to kill me next time, you pussy ass fuckers! Tell that furry cunt to watch her back too!” A sadistic laughter tapered off the end of the message and ended with a click.

Exit.

@kaito @kappa

49[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:51 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 4 Thane_12

"Fine." He sighed. It looked like he wasn't going to be able to do much of anything here, for some reason he just wasn't catching a break. It was their loss though. Whether attacking with pistols or up close, their attacks (at non prioritised speeds) wouldn't catch him as he moved out of the way easy enough. Any attack that would land would be blocked by the condensed water that surrounded him like a second skin. The razor sharp strands of water would make quick work of them just like they had Diana's forces, cutting them up until there was no one left in the camp. He pulled the hood of his jacket over his head. No one in Whiskey Peak had seen his identity and lived through it at least.

A large statue blocked out the sun, drawing Gil's attention. It was a massive colossus. What the hell was this? It could only be the result of a devil's fruit. Whatever it was, Gil didn't particularly want to stand around to find out what it was about. He started making his way back to the Baron, skating through the blood soaked streets. A second video was broadcast out on the walls of the homes in the town, this time with the face of a familiar pirate. Gil didn't know if they were going to fight with him or not, but he knew that Jackal would want to reunite with his crew at some point, so heading back to the Baron was the best bet.

Then he recieved the call from Jackal through the den-den mushi. He had lost track of Bazil during his own fights but he could handle himself. He had to trust the Mink's words, but he was glad that they were getting away from Soju and his group. Gil arrived at the docks, not hesitating to dive straight in and torpedo toward the Baron. Upon boarding the Baron, Sinbad and the rest of the gang were packing up and moving to the Skuttlebutt. Apparently, Jackal had made the call to ditch the ship. It was a shame to see it go but if that's what they had to do to leave this place then it would have to be sacrificed. He quickly grabbed his bag full of medical supplies and hoisted the still unconscious Zeed onto his shoulder before jumping ship.

Before long, the Skuttlebutt had been snapped up by the airship and they were flying toward the island known as Baltigo. "You're all still alive." Gil didn't hide the surprise from his voice. This was about as dangerous as it got. Only now could he see the degree to which they had been in danger. The whole of Cactus Island had been encircled by the navy and had begun to bomb it to ashes. Screams of agony as incendiary shots cooked pirates and homies. Like rats in a cage they scrabbled for dear life. Ambition and loyalty had lead these individuals to be here today but in this moment, the overwhelmingly terrifying fear of death consumed all motive. The will to live was the strongest instinct all animals shared, when that realisation struck that nothing but oblivion and brimstone awaited them, these hardened men turned to squealing pups.

So this was the ruthless hand of the Marines. Gil had always done his best to avoid them as they were obviously bad for his health, but he could never have imagined that they could go to this length. And Jackal's speech... He was declaring war on the World Government? This cold blooded massacre was how the World Government dealt with their enemies. And now Jackal had chosen to go this far to provoke them. What was he doing here? Why would he put himself in this situation? He had found issue with Bazil with his recklessness, but maybe he was the odd one out of the three of them.

Baltigo awaited. Apparently, it was the place where he could find the lead to the miracle cure that he chased. A promised land for someone who chased a secret. These men that Jackal lead said that they would help him. How could they agree to something so open ended? Wasn't that just too broad of a promise? Chasing shadows and echoes to the ends of the earth. Dreamers or fools or madmen. There wasn't any difference in the end.

Gil handed out some nutrient rich goopy liquid and a few herbs around to the men in the airship. They would help revitalise them and help them recover from the exertion. While he did this, he looked around at the crew. From the bandits worn out from the pressured environment and exertion of the Sandy Island adventures. They chewed the leaves and sipped the nutrient mix. Some chatted idle conversation as a distraction. Some strutted around the airship filled with anxious adrenaline. To Sinbad trying his best to work the strange contraption and managing it well. To Jackal who looked straight ahead, eyes on the horizon. He wondered what future he saw for them there. Gil was about to ask but then he realised that there was one thing that he was sure about, and that was that Jackal saw Gil by his side in this future. To wage war was no trivial matter. What was he doing here? He saw now that the answer was simple. He was a doctor, and his men needed him.

Gil walked over to the cockpit where Jackal and Sinbad were standing. He leaned on the side of the wall and looked out at the glittering blue sea backlit by a ferocious blaze. "A declaration of war at a time like this? Looks like we're in for an adventure." He flashed a broad smile, revealing long jagged back teeth. It seemed like Gil's life was about to become a lot more interesting, even if the length of it had just drastically decreased.

Let the silver sprays guide us

exit

skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum