Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Birth of the Next Generation?  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birth of the Next Generation?  Empty Birth of the Next Generation? Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:36 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
Cactus Island

Birth of the Next Generation?  Latest?cb=20130528043814

An ominous whistle filled the open seas, the noise carried across the gentle waves, as the calm night brought life to an ominous bright moon. Mercer, Soju's Vice Captain walked onto the deck, trailing behind his Captain to inform him of the news on Sandy. "It seems your words have stirred up quite the ruckus within the Kingdom of Alabasta. They have lost their King, treasure and many of their best guards have died at the hands of three in particular." Mercer informed. Ceasing his whistle, "SUPERB! Just makes things more interesting. I heard that little wench Diana is trying to snatch them all up." Soju responded. "She's always been the hoarder type when it comes to new talent." Mercer stated. "Shit. I just want the best of the fuckers if I can get em.' Even if we don't get any new nakama out of this... I'll have more worthy enemies to fight... That's what'll make this journey of ours even more interesting." Soju stated. "To the New World... Where your 'father' perished?" Mercer inquired, sweating slightly at the mention of both Soju's father and the New World's unstable climate. "Exactly. Iron sharpens Iron. Without rivals to keep me on my toes... I can't grow stronger. Humans need a constant reason for evolution Mercer. Diana simply sees humans as potential followers." Soju concluded. "Anyway. It seems the Cipher Pol and Marines are heavily involved in this incident. The Rookie Oceanus and Lina have both seemingly allied with Diana's ranks. It seems the one called Helios Jackal and Bazil Styx's, the Bandit King and Warhead are taking up refuge somewhere on Cactus Island as well but they don't seem connected with Diana's forces. The marines have taken over the mainland of Sandy. It's under complete lockdown according to our spies on land." Mercer reported. "I know Diana has connections with Marines from being a Bounty Hunter... but why... What's the point of this much support?" Soju inquired. "No clue. I tried to get in recent contact with our spies within her lodging but no dice." Mercer reported. "She's a slick bitch... They might be dead. Anyway... Once the moon rises... We'll commence our attack on Cactus Island. Think of this as the beginning of my campaign towards Pirate King!" Soju shouted. Grinning, Mercer nodded in approval, "Do you think we have enough ships this time, Soju?" Mercer inquired. "The last three islands we destroyed we only had about fifteen ships... This time... our forces have doubled... Thirty ships surrounded Cactus Island... It'll be one hell of a shoot out. Each of the Pirate Captains on the vessels are all Supernova Class. It'll be one hell of a massacre. Anyone who makes it out alive... is aokay in my books." Soju stated smiling a sinister smile. "After all..." Soju's facial expression changed, "That bitch as a piece of my soul... And I want it back!" Soju's menacing aura expanded across the deck of the ship. His bloodlust was enough to cause the hairs on Mercer's neck to stand up in pure fear.

Meanwhile, on another undisclosed location, subsided in a submarine several feet off the coast of Cactus Island, the Revolutionary Power duo of Juego Patron and Conan Castle read their mission details. "Tengo un mal presentimiento sobre esto" Patron stated, pacing up and down the submarines dock in his native tongue. "Could you try saying that in a language I can understand?" Conan inquired, shaving away at a piece of log with a pocket knife, sculpting the wood into a small statue figurine. "I have a bad feeling about this." Patron stated, repeating his sentence in a common spoken language of the times. "Relax. Our mission is simple. Take out Cipher Pol Agents Rocket and Kenny. Place the rightful King, Prince Talibah on his throne. Wait for Chief Soliin 'War' Khan to arrive. This will be the third Kingdom the Revolutionary Army has liberated." Canon explained. "If we play our cards right. Our true mission is to retrieve the Ponglyph within this land." Patron responded frowning. "The World Government has no clue we've been planning to take Alabasta for months now. We have operatives scattered across Sandy Island." Canon stated grinning.

Looming the depths of Marineford's jail cell, strapped up in chains and suspended off the ground, the Unkillable Simon stays under constant marine observation. "YOU FUCKERS! LET ME SEE MO! I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANYTHING'S WRONG WITH HER-" Simon's hourly rant was interrupted by the sound of heavy boots approaching from the top of the long hallway hoisting jail cells on each side. The Marine Vice Admiral, Beckham approached with human wrapped in a sack, strapped over his shoulders. The man's stride ended as he ordered his men to open the quarters to Simon's cage, cracking his hand backwards, the whipped forward his hand like a lasso, releasing a punch which created several arcs of air which broke the chains under the weight of the wind's momentum, causing Simon to fall onto the ground face first.

"Simon Alister. Born on the Island of the Dead. Defected piracy age 10 and has been causing trouble since then." Beckham stated. Unwrapping the rope around the sack, Beckham tossed Mo's unconscious body towards the pirate, who in realising it was her, lunged in a frantic manner to catch his lover's body. "Now known as the Unkillable Simon... Due to the Power's of his Devil Fruit. Your a dangerous man. I should have you killed right now... but the higher ups have other plans." Beckham said, playing with his moustache. "Mo! Mo! Can you hear me!? Wake up, it's daddy!" Simon shouted, as his voice awoken the exhausted Mo. Spitting poison in her lover's face, somewhere in another jail cell, one of Simon's men died from a toxin that caused ulcer's to expand in their oesophagus. "Babe! It's you!" Mo retorted, in appropriately beginning to engage in a public display of attention that was vouyerism at it's mildest wording. Clearing his throat, "Simon Alister. As of today, along with one other, you'll be one of the first three Warlord's of the Sea! Under the marines jurisdiction, your bounty will be frozen and you'll be given the authority to have free reign in all acts of your piracy as long as it's not witness by an Admiral. We'll turn our eye." Beckham reported, begrudgingly. Whistling in excitement, "Oooh Baby... That's fucking wicked. What's the catch? Why would the world government need a degenerate such as myself!?" Simon shouted, grinning broadly in a sinister manner, as Mo attempted rip off his pants. "This Era of Piracy... It's more of a gamble. We have our hands filled with the Revolutionaries as is. Pirates are now becoming an added annoyance. Our best men are already dedicated to bringing down the Yonkou in the New World. I can't let our actions in Paradise slip. That's why your first mission is simple. Assist our men in ascending the Pirate Lady Diana to the throne in Alabasta. With her Devil Fruit, we'll be able to have a stronghold. Of course, she too will be appointed the title of Warlord to smooth things over with neighbouring nations." Beckham explained. "I don't give a fuck. As long as I can ride my girls bones and live comfortable. I'm down. I might go and take a nation for myself too. Wait... You said three... It's that Mink Bitch, myself and who?" Simon inquired. "She's on our way here as we speak... The Snow Devil.... Yuki-Onna - Melissa Devaroux. You'll all be on route to Sandy after a brief meeting. Use our inventory to regain your weapons and stock up on whatever you need." Beckham stated, turning his back to exit the cell. After this point, Beckham simply whispered the main mission points for the raid on Sandy. "YOU DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST TOLD ME RIGHT!? YOU JUST GAVE ME FREEDOM TO TERRORISE THOUSANDS FOR THE GOOD OF CAPTURING A FEW UPSTARTS!? THAT'S HILARIOUS." Simon shouted. "All in the name of Justice. An Eye for an Eye. An Evil for an Evil." Beckham concluded.  

Prompt Details:"Essentially, you can join either Soju's forces on sea or join Diana's forces on land. Those who help the Cipher Pol, The Marines and Diana's forces have the chance to be offered a spot as [b:ea8f:

2Birth of the Next Generation?  Empty Re: Birth of the Next Generation? Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:33 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
Worst Generation Rewards

There were only a few hiccups in this thread on everyone's part. Overall it was a great topic; even from those that didn't get to finish. As most of you have noticed Kaito was found out to have a relationship with Diana. Through his Plot spot that was possible and his personal story in some way was mixed into the event. I only comment on this because it is the first time a plot spot has been used in a event and want people to take notice of that. Below I will have what I believe you've earned within the event grading it as if the topic was a Level 2 Grand Voyage.

Three Amigos

@darkheart9505
Spoiler:

@depth14
Spoiler:
@Jui$y Crow
Spoiler:

Overall I thought you guys were going to be a element in the topic everyone would've had to watch out for. I wish you all the best and hope those that vanished on us will return.

Big Bazil

@ai47
Spoiler:

Target

@Kaito
Spoiler:

MVP

@Kappa
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaito on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Awards have been added.)

3Birth of the Next Generation?  Empty Re: Birth of the Next Generation? Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 am

Batman4560

Batman4560
I won't mince words here. I really like to npc, it gives me a chance to write with people I might never have the chance to otherwise. I'm gonna give everyone here some rewards based on what what Jan did above since this is my first time grading an event.

@Deep Bloo:

@Melly:

@Hannibal:

@David:

@Dazzle:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum