Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:28 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"The Worst Generation"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Jackal's hands couldn't help but face palm at the actions of Bazil in such high risk situations. Jackal knew in his heart that Bazil was indeed a double edged blade, forged for the destruction of these times, however, with it's use, slowly and surely, anyone who allied with the man would surely find themselves in world's of pain. It'd be at this moment that Gilbard's words would seriously hold weight in his mind, was Bazil too dangerous for his own good? If anytime would be a good time to neutralise him, it'd be today. However, Jackal hated to admit it, somewhere inside, he'd have a soft spot for Bazil. A kind of brotherly rivalry that transcended both race and belief systems, to Kappa's response, the Mink just grinned, "No worries. We can use this." Jackal responded, with a devilish smirk on his face. Emerging from the grassy route he'd been traversing before, he'd follow readily behind the route Bazil took towards Soju, not bearing any bloodlust or malice, until he'd be about three meters away the male, standing next to Bazil and Yasu. Sighing, "Both of you need to get over your egos." Jackal stated.

Moments before Jackal left his former position, standing next to Kappa. "I know your not fond of Bazil. However, I can't have all of us just running into this situation loosely. Kappa. Maintain a safe enough distance until we make it into Whiskey Peak... I have a bad feeling about this. Something's up. For a place that's suppose to be her stronghold... The enemies are too loosely spaced." Jackal reported. Incoming canon-fire came from the sea but with Soju on land, Jackal truly wondered who was the idiot sending off random volley's in the middle of the battlefield, this was sure to get him killed.

Chiming in on his Kenbunshoku Haki, lunging from the lake about six meters from their position, three Fishmen emerged from the water, bearing Diana's symbol on their shoulder to their East. To the west, three minks emerged, dashing from the heart of whiskey peak, dressed in capes, and carrying longswords to their east. Directly in front of them, another wave of homies, this time, around twenty-feet in size, and about one hundred in number, and to the South, was the incoming wave of Soju's men to combat the situation. "You! Mink! Your the man they call the Bandit King... Jackal correct?" one of the musketeer Minks shouted from about five meters away. "Shishishi... Such an obvious question should be responded with an ever so much obvious answer. That I am." Jackal rebuttal. "Then whom do you serve... As a Minkman... Our pride lies on the line of our masters whims! The Demon Bazil or The Fox Soju, who is your master!?" another dog-like minkman barked. Breaking out into laughter beyond control, Jackal ceased his outburst with a simple response. "I have no 'master'. I remember the Dog Family of Zou spouting foolishness about serving the one true 'master' as a chid. However, after seeing the world... I can firmly say this much... Tradition can go and fuck itself. The only things I'm loyal too are my nakama and my promises." Jackal said calm and collected.

Dashing from their former positions five meters away, the three Mink began to coat themselves in Electro, attempting to stab their weapons towards the Mink Bandit. Taking a deep breath, turning to his right flank blow air outwards in an arc like fashion which circled around the men in a serpent like fashion, as soon as the air coiled around approaching Mink's charge, Jackal detonated the expunged air, encapsulating explosions outwards in a cone shape manner for up to fifteen meters to the East. It happened almost in an instant, as the explosion and the expanding wind moved at Secondary Speeds, carrying a strength that was strong enough to leave several limbs on the Mink's fractured, subsiding their momentum, pushing them backwards about ten meters from their three metric distance from Jackal.

Meanwhile, sailing the Barron along the inland canals, cannon fire from the sea route rained down on the outskirts of the inland however, with Sinbad's skills, avoiding such robotic volleys was a cakewalk. As they'd traverse through passageways, severals enemies attempted to board but their boarding was met by the blades of Jackal's men, cutting at the creases of their wrists. Sailing back down the stream they'd traversed, Sinbad discovered another route to the East, which seemed to carry vessels towards Whiskey Peak. However, sailing their main ship into the base of Whiskey Peak was never in his plans, continuing on the route, surprisingly Sinbad was met with no resistance, sailing into a small cove, where several vessels bearing Diana's Flag were being sailed. On board, they'd have the Bull Mink that Kappa subdued, who'd passed out from the fear of Diana finding out about his short comings. Anchoring the ship next to the other vessels, Sinbad would disembark from his ship, stealing the pirate jolly of the other vessels, leaving only the Barron, and two other ships bearing friendly flags. The cove was about one hundred meters inland, and unless the presence of a skilled navigator was present, getting into the Cove would prove nearly impossible on the Maze of sea routes that filled Cactus Island.

Kicking the axe, face up, Sinbad began to question the talking axe. "What is this place?" Sinbad inquired. "I'm never gonna talk to the enemy! I already told that scaly punk I wouldn't-" the axe's words ceased as Jackal placed his Sapphire dagger along the throat of the Bull Mink. "I'll carve em' up alive if you don't give me the information I want." Sinbad inquired. "W-W-Wait hold up! If Diana finds out I let that bull freak loose, she'd have my head! Stop. Look. This place is called Whiskey Peak. They're several entrances into Whiskey Peak... Depends on where you enter from on the island. The one route in leads to several converging routes but what makes Cactus Island so useful as a stronghold is the positioning. From the Mountains you look down into Whiskey Peak and literally have a bird's eye view." the axe reported. Puzzled, " Mountains? That makes no sense then. It'd be only useful if-" Sinbad's eyes opened widely as a single Fishman boarded his vessel, carrying a giant club over his right shoulder. "Bono. I knew I smelled your musky butt eh. You got captured by the enemy." Jargo, the Lobster Fishman declared. "Ol' on. I'mmma free ya." Jargo stated. "Prepare for sail now! We're leaving this cove! I finally figured it out." Sinbad shouted. Slamming his club through the flooring of the deck, the Fishman's mighty strength sported. "Ya' aint' sailing shit, Human." Jargo stated, grinning at the male with menacing beady red eyes. As the boat began to circle around, to exit the cove, "As long as I'm here... Anything is possible." Sinbad said, placing his right hand behind his back, and extending the left had straight with his Sapphire Dagger in hand.

Misc. Info | Haki:

Words: 1179
Tagged: @Kappa @ai47
Notes: + 5 Doriki - Willpower (Secondary) | + 5 Doriki to Speed (Primary) | Pugilist Perk - Endurance (Secondary)

17[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:35 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil stood on the cliff’s edge, his devilish grin brandished for all to see, his arms crossed over his chest and royal purple feathers blew gently in the wind. Soju’s response struck a cord within the pirate, not so much one of anger or fury, but an interest of sort. “Tch, king, eh?” He snickered, “I wonder if that’s more than just a measly title?” The Red Devil barked down at his red haired counterpart. “Real fuckin kings have pow-….!” Bazil started before being knocked upside the head by Yasuke’s massive hand.

“Young Lord!” The samurai shouted sternly, “Please!?” He begged, tears streaming down his face as his life continuously flashed before his eyes. Just then, Jackal approached from behind the samurai, commenting on the pairs similar bouts of arrogance, neither to be intimidated by the other. “Bwhahaha!” He bellowed as he rubbed the tears from his face, “They are quite similar!” Yasuke remarked, referencing both their attitudes and hair color.

Bazil scoffed at the comparison, adamant that he was clearly the more superior one, something Soju would obviously disagree with. Turning back over his shoulder, the Red Devil locked eyes with Gilbard who stood several meters behind him, “Just a heads up, fish face.” Bazil snarled, “Your gonna need more than that fuckin water fountain kung fu to take my head.” He laughed maliciously as he turned back to Soju and locked eyes with the Supernova once more, releasing every ounce of bloodlust he had, his killing intent hung heavy on the air. “One day, I’d like to find out if you really are a fuckin king.” He smirked as his bloodlust faded away once again.

Riverside | Skuttlebutt’s location

“Shewww!” Ezekiel whistled, “Shitty fatass had to go, maybe if I get lucky he won’t come back!” The prophet chuckled, speaking in plain dialect as no one else was around. He pranced about the deck of the ship, exuberant about his safety and the prospect of Yasuke perishing, leaving Bazil’s future entirely in his hands. “With the devil’s power, aint nothing I can’t accomplish, Yahahaha!” He laughed joyously, making his way to the helm of the ship. “Oh look, a ship.” He mumbled to himself as he skipped alongside the railing, “KYAA! A SHIP!?” the prophet exclaimed, his eyes bulging from his skull, “W..wha..what a I gonna do?!” Ezekiels eyes were wide and panicked, he was shaking, and sweating as the ship sailed closer and closer. Suddenly though, he noticed something strange, shadows lurking and rippling about underneath the waters surface, taking cover as to not be seen, Ezekiel watched as the figures emerged on the banks. Fishmen of varying sizes huddled together for a moment and broke, with one staying on land and the others diving back into the rivers depths. The creature approached the Skuttlebutt, sword clenched in his fin like hands. Ezekiel took cover underneath the deck, particularly in Bazil’s room, at center of which wa a pile of gold with a seat like indent on the front. Clearly used as the Red Devil’s ‘throne’. The prophet paced back and forth in front of the gold pile, visibly shaking and sweating, Ezekiel could hear the footsteps of the aquatic monster approaching as he boarded the ship.  

“Now now~” Chuck mused, the catfish-fishman twirled his sword as he strutted about the wooden deck. With each heavy step another thud would echo through the hull. “I wonder what treasures lie hidden here~?” He hummed as he pushed about the door to Bazil’s quarters, the light from the moon illuminating just enough to see the prophets boots on the wooden floor, littered with golden coins and jewels.

“Thy hath entered the devils domain” A sinister voice pierced the veil of darkness, emanating from a rather large and intimidating shadowed figure. ”No victory shalt be had in death…. And thy death is all thou shalt find here…” It called out to the fishman once more, “I, Bazil Styx shalt mercilessly butcher all yee who dare trespass my level of hell.” Ezekiel continued using Bazil’s name and prestige to his advantage, his voice deep and harsh, his eyes gleaned with the red tinted moonlight, giving him more of devilish appearance than the man he was currently impersonating. ”Leave now, return to thou master, Diana, inform her of the Red Devil’s coming…” As he said this, the Skuttlebutt was hit with turbulence that felt like it was going to tip the ship itself over and into the river, further emphasizing the words he had said. In reality, the shaking of the vessel helped mask the shaking Ezekiel’s own body was doing due to fear.

Cliff’s edge | Bazil and co.

Suddenly, the rag tag group was surrounded by Dianna’s multi cultural forces, minks from the forest, fishman from the water, and what could compare to a small army of random objects with faces.

Bazil turned to the fishman trio who had just come from the river, each one hoping to be the guy to take out one of the top bountied pirates in the world. As, with Jackal, Bazil, and Soju all in one place, the chances of them being recognized by Dianna if they could defeat even one of them were very high. With that in mind, teamwork wasn’t at the top of their list. Each vying for a piece of the action, they charged towards the Red Devil as he was the closest to them, with Jackal using his devil fruit to handle the minks coming from the other side. As they dashed from the front, Bazil lifted up his arms, turning them both into cannons, launching two shots from each arm, sending a hellish onslaught towards them and potentially not only impeding their progress, but obliterating them with his Primary strength. However, one would miss and fly back in the direction of the Skuttlebutt, crashing just several meters from the vessel and exploding, the shockwaves of which almost flipped the boat.

Ahead of him, Yasuke turned to wave of homies barreling towards them, drawing his iron wok from his back, “Please, I don’t wanna die!” He sobbed as he firmly gripped the wok’s handle, assuming a kendo like stance, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, or run, whichever came first.

18[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Tue May 01, 2018 11:24 am

depth14

depth14

Zeed Tear

The way the moonlight shine on the island it is a remarkable sight. As soon Oceanus gave him his orders he had nodded his head in approval. As he had assume command of the ship. He had begin to prepare his mind for events that is about to unfold.

This is when Soldat Kob hand him the Baby Den Den Mushi. In the distance he could see The Skuttlebutt coming up{49 meter mark} but that not all he could see. Yup that is right in the distance he could make out a large source of light near the mountain. Then everything went to hell the sounds cannon fire ring into the air which cause Zeed to quickly run over to Bow{Front} of the of the ship. Capitalizing on this opportunity he begin to call out orders.

," Attention ALL HANDS ON DECK SHIP UP AHEAD! RED Alert! Fire at WILL."

As soon the ship had reach the 47 meter mark 3 sounds of cannon discharge erupt fill the air. The shells came from the Bleeding Maw the type of cannon was 2 standard Round Shot Cannon, and the Explosive Shell. The two Round Shot Cannon was aim at port side of the ship, and the Explosive Shell was aim at the mast of the ship.

Since they was so close the aim shouldn't be off well Zeed like to think it shouldn't be. Regardless that wasn't important what was potential threat, and how he should go by handle it.

Letting out a sigh he had let out a sharp whistle as he yell out.,"Beki secure the water along with the Nia, and five other fish man like the   Kapitän Kommandant order now."

Zeed wasn't sure what to expect but he couldn't risk looking bad to his superior. As he quickly examine the water to see if anything was coming there way.

He could make out several figures approaching the ship fast. Due to his sharp perception, and the stupid fish man that was swimming toward the ship on to the surface of the water instead of diving so they can have the element of surprise, and be submerge.

Not that it matter Zeed once again yell out he had said,"Swing the ship near land, and prepare to be board! Once we clean up this mess we will secure the ship again, and secure water before continue on down the river. You two{ Squid,and Cuttlefish} reload the cannon with Standard Round Shots now!oh and you steer the ship near the docks."

5 fish man along with Beki jump into the water at 45 meters mark attempting to meet upcoming forces that dare attempt to board the ship.

If any fishman not allied board the Bleeding Maw Zeed would make quick work of them. By simply using his superior speed, and strength to circle around them, and snap there necks with the twist of his skull.

There was a total of 8 fish man left on the Bleeding Maw 5 of them which could fight. The other two was reloading the cannons that was  already discharge, and the last one was steering the ship near the docks for land. For those lucky fish man that was attempt to board the ship was met by either stab from a sword{Neck or Skull} or a bullet to the head.

Now due to Beki's natural instinct which is to protect, and ruthlessly attack all creature who enter into his realm. Which in his case is Nep as he was the first, and the fastest fish man to arrive at Bleeding Maw.

Nep would be arriving to a massive Bananawani Croc attempting to tackle him. Using his massive size to his advantage he would try to drive the fish man away from the hull of the ship before it could reach it. Beki was able to due this because of his massive size which pretty much allowed him to cover a great distance.

If the tackle wasn't able to be done then either a tail swipe or an bite for either his legs or arms attempting to break them or bite them off.

OOC Notes:

Zeed Info/Weapons:

19[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Wed May 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Thane_12

Soju's group were alerted to Bazil's outburst, but thankfully, they didn't seem too provoked by him. What seemed more like the priority was a new threat coming from down the river. About fifty metres or so away, Gil had no idea who's ship this was, though he guess that if it had made it through the other pirate captains unscathed then it probably wasn't allied with Diana.

Chaos ensued as three cannons attempted to fire from the invading ship at the same time (at the 47 metre mark). However since the three artillery embankments were fixed to different sides of the ship ("one on each side, and one in the bow" - Bleeding Maw description), only one could be firing in the direction of the Skuttlebutt at one particular time. This would cause one round shot cannon to attempt to fire at the boat where the other two shots flew off in random directions. Not only that, the cannons were loaded with two round shots and one explosive shot, even though their captain had bought one round shot, one explosive shot and one bundle shot cannon. This meant that one of the round shots had been loaded into a cannon not suitable to fire it and would subsequently be jammed and possibly wreck the cannon. As this was the cannon aimed at the Skuttlebutt, it would be safe from the first volley of fire from the Bleeding Maw.

What this did mean though, was that Gilbard's group would realise that they were under attack by this ship. Gil ran back to the river that was several metres or so behind him and jump in, pulling the maximum amount of water he could against him with his Pisces Paladin kata. He didn't look like much of a threat, not distinguishable from Diana's fishmen unless you had knowledge of her forces. Where he entered the water was behind the Skuttlebutt, 60m from the Bleeding Maw.

What he saw there in the water was a surprise. A dozen or so of fishman had flooded the river alongside a massive crocodile. But they didn't all seem to be of one faction. There was one fishman heading straight toward the hull of the ship at speeds that neither the fishman grunts, the crocodile, nor the commanding pirate would be able to see (Zeed started the thread with NP perception).

Gil didn't want to get swept up in whatever particular feud was going on here. Instead he wanted to make sure that they wouldn't be in any further danger from the invading ship. Gil would curl his body and then push out in a streamline, releasing a burst of condensed water underneath his feet to accelerate him to his top speed using his Turbulent Tide kata. This being secondary due to his submerged state. He wasn't planning on swimming though, instead he would accelerate himself at an angle out of the water so that he would reach the point 25m above the deck of the Bleeding Maw.

~~~ Ebb and flow, ebb and flow ~~~

While flying out of the water, Kappa would thrust his two hands forward, forcing out two massive moray eels as large as he could make them. He would attempt to strike through the ship's deck, combining his own speed with that of the kata to rip through the ship and whoever was onboard. One of the eels was aimed first at the human shouting orders as he seemed to be the leader upon the vessel, and the other eel was aimed at destroying the cannons.

skills:

20[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun May 06, 2018 11:20 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Edit Marker. Crow & Darkheart - Strike Number 1. Incoming Post.

21[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun May 06, 2018 1:35 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Love v. Hate

OOC:

With the words and actions set before him he'd leap off the ship and back into the waters. Screaming at the top of his lungs at his comrades who were now taking their time toward the other ship. With Nep making such a large gap between them going super fast wasn't needed. And with how Nep was they honestly didn't want to get in the way of Nep at all. He was a Monster and when he fought in water he was at a level they thought could even challenged Diana. So, they would be able to hear the cries of their comrade. He had gone alone and that was something he shouldn't have done. So, they would head back all together. Though they knew who they'd be going up against they wouldn't dare tell their Captain they ran away. As he has already instilled fear into them.  When they'd eventually get to the ship they'd board it. Even if it was to start moving they'd be able to board quicker than it would pick up too much speed. "COME OUT! OR WE WILL TEAR THIS SHIP TO PIECES!" One of them would declare which would cause another to hit him on the back of the head. They could do damage without getting in a fight. If they made it look like they had a fight that would be enough. And so that is what they'd quickly begin to do. Doing whatever it took to start damaging the deck of the ship first before they'd move lower. If they weren't stopped they'd make this vessel not able to be sailed until it got the appropriate repairs.

Soju would stop himself from going on a rant. As these two have gained a lot of notoriety, but they are too full of themselves. They spoke to him like they were his equals. Like the things they have done put them in the same discussion as him, but that wasn't the case. They probably only had one ship under their name. And going at Diana the way he was wasn't something they could even pull off in such a quick fashion. It might just be his ego and narcissism which caused him from seeing these two weren't that far from him. Mercer on the other hand was keeping his mind ready to eliminate either of them if need be. He didn't underestimate them in anyway like Soju was doing. That didn't mean he felt he could beat them without effort. As he knew he'd have to move quick and with superb precision to end this without suffering too much damage. As their main goal was going after Diana. That was the entire reason for this assault. Spending too much time or getting hurt with dealing with these two weren't something Mercer had accounted for. As he assumed they'd leave the Island when the assault commenced. Not meet them so early.

During the attack and demonstration of Bazil Mercer would speak. "What is it that you all want?" It was a simple question that Mercer wanted a answer to. Mercer still had his weapons at the ready as he was not sure if a fight was to commence or not. Soju on the other hand did what Bazil would do, and engaged those that came toward them. The two red head seemed  to act the same on a lot of things. Soju would also speak as he did this.

WANTED

Dead or Alive
Nep ● Boss
87,050,000 - bounty

Nep is one of the first of many to have his entire crew become under the command of Diana. And among all of these crews his is one of the top. Though rumors say those under his command are incompetent he is not the same. A true leader and a true fighter. What is most laminated about him is that he is truly a brutal pirate that rarely takes prisoners.

Strength/Power: S -> P due to being submerged
Speed/Agility: T -> S due to being submerged
All other stats: T

He couldn't nor would be caught. His speed was too much for those present to stop him and his charge. Simply swimming under the Croc and piercing the hull from below. His speed and mobility being far superior than the beast. The hull being breached by the Fishman known as Nep. He wouldn't even take in his surroundings as he enter the lower level of the ship known as the Bleeding Maw, as there was no need. As water began to surge into the ship his action would follow. Unaware of the attack that came from above he would not worry about it. As it wouldn't land in the spot Nep was standing. At the time it would be unleashed Nep's attack would also be done, unless stopped.

"UPWARD MURASAME!" Nep would yell as he'd fall back into the water and send upward, through the opening lage five meter long water sharks. They had first taken the shape of balls of water but in a second they'd transform into that of a shark, or the shape of one. This wasn't the strongest but the second strongest technique that Nep could deliver.  In total he would send five that would tear through anything not stronger than iron to pieces. And would make it to the deck of the ship. The attack wasn't directed at anyone at all, but could catch Oceanus if he wouldn't move. What the attack did was to make sure this ship would sink. As it would begin to take on too much water before it could be patched up. If the attacks that were used on it weren't stopped. For the creature that was sent into the waters and anyone else that came toward Nep they'd not end up so well. As he'd speed toward them, if not stopped, and deliver a punch once five meters toward them. Umidaiko being the move that he used. This was mainly for if the croc would want to tussle with him, as he was welcoming. He had killed creatures of larger size in his life. And he didn't stop on one person but anyone that was within the waters near the ship, that weren't part of his crew or allied to Diana, if they would arrive. And he knew who was with Diana as a plan had been set up that required him to know who was on his side.

"It seems it is time. SWITCH THE CANNONBALLS!" Bullet would say as he started to zip around. At first the cannonballs that were being fired were normals and average. Just something used to make getting close a bit troublesome. But now with everyone so close the cannonballs used now would not miss and would need to be dealt with. As they were homies and would make sure, if they were capable, they'd land on the ships they were fired at. Alerting their course to avoid being missed. That wasn't the only thing that would begin to start as gates would begin to be raised at all entrances to the Island by water. The Fishman now showing their hand as they made exiting the Island almost impossible with these iron gates. Some of them would leave the water to fight on land, but that would only be a few. Leaving their advantage would no longer happen as that wouldn't make sense. Fighting on land would put them at a disadvantage they didn't want nor need. So a majority of them stayed at the gates, underwater. As the only way to lower them would be done underwater.

Before anyone would answer Mercer Soju would speak. " I don't care why they are here. I just want to know if they are going to help me kill Diana and her forces or get in my way. Because if they want to get in my ON THIS! I will just and kill them now." Soju didn't have time for wasted time and didn't want to lose Diana now that he had her cornered.

Enemy Count:
38/40 on Diana's Side
29/30 on Soju's Side

22[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun May 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"The Worst Generation"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

It'd seem the enemies that emerged were nothing more than Homies under Diana's immediate orders to prohibit all those who were trying to get closer to Whiskey Peak. Aside from the impending forces to there front, incoming cannon-ball fire from the hills of the Mountain rained across the island, aiming mostly towards the ships on isle, and those that were in-scope at the bay. How Soju's men would handle these incoming shots would've been told at a later date, Jackal was more concerned about the loose shots that were coming their direction, spawning ten meters from their current position. It'd be now apparent the true threat was these animated cartoon styled monsters that certainly had the pack demise in their mind-scope. If any cannonball would approach their direction, Jackal would assess it's entry route promptly, lunging out of the way to avoid any impact. Whether that mention would be with his agile limbs or his Bomu Bomu abilities would be a feat to be scene, even the direction or course of the retreat would be decided in a split second. As the two red-head's snarled in their ego pissed filled contest, Jackal grew impatient of the whole scenario until Soju asked quite bluntly, though, in hindsight it was more of a statement, either they'd be helping Soju kill Diana or they'd be his enemy as well. With numbers game clearly not on his side, Jackal had no need to protect a bravado he never had, "Shishishi... I'm just a spectator in this all. I came here to meet the man who had enough balls to announce to the World his bloodline. I have no ties to Diana. I'll pledge no allegiance to you either. That'd be forced and bullshit either way." Jackal concluded. "As for these things... in our path and Diana's seeming attempt to take our lives. I guess in that sense, I'll help." Jackal concluded, breaking away from the pack to walk towards in the incoming Homies.

Jackal was now about one meter away from Mercer, Bazil and Soju, meeting the incoming Homies with a coat of electro that extended just about half a meter off his body, a stained grin on his face with excitement truly showed the Jackal's love for the thrill of the moment. With a single step in, Jackal rushed into the gaps in the Homies formation, moving at Primary Speeds, surrounding himself with about ten of the boulder like fixtures of animated rock. With at least ten meters between his former position and now, Jackal expanded the small dome around his body, to about eight meters outwards, covered the radius around him in a matter of seconds. Even from his initial coat, anyone who'd come in contact with his Electro would be surged with several volts of electricity, the stronger the damage the more long lasting effect of the paralysis. Ahead of his current position, now able to see the entrance of Whiskey Peak, after avoiding the size of the Homies blocking his path, Jackal noticed that he'd be about twenty-meters away from their 'goal' now. Keeping his senses sharpened with his expanded Kenbunshoku, on guard towards the Homie's response to his Electro attack, the redhead's crawl or incoming canon-fire, Jackal would inhale and exhale shouting, "Whiskey Peak's ahead!" the Mink Bandit exclaimed. However, nothing could erase the feeling of uneasiness that crept into the Mink's stomach, they'd have to be something more about this place.

Canon-fire rained down on the Black Barron, but with Sinbad aboard yelling the orders at the Helmsman steering the ship, they'd been able to avoid most of the fire, while unfortunately taking at least three shots to the ships, deck, right flank and poop-deck. Spawning from the canon-balls were none other than Homies, from Sinbad's current position, he'd be unable to assess the strength or true shape of the creatures. More concerned about the Fishman Grunt that'd now spawned on his ship. Avoiding the Fishman's strikes barely, Sinbad danced around the deck while barking instructions towards his men who'd been manoeuvring through the sea side bay about thirty-five meters from Whiskey Peak now since they're retreat. The sound and size of the metallic gates rising brought extreme edge to Sinbad's sea faring senses, he'd know that escaping from this island wouldn't be as easy as he'd pledged earlier to his Captain. Diverting into a more tree heavy area to the East, Sinbad placed the ship along a canal that had minimal activity and was filled with vines and sloping tree branches, it'd negate the impact of potential canon-fire, allowing the scenery to act as environmental buffers for the incoming forces. At the end of the stream would be a converging route, linking Jackal, Soju, Mercer, and Bazil's positions back on course, as it was literally leading to the entrance of Whiskey Peak. Tripping the grunt of board with the ship's turn, Sinbad attempted to push the Fishman Grunt back into the water, awaiting the next crazy turn in this inland journey.

Misc. Info | Haki:

Notes: + 5 Doriki - Willpower (Secondary) | + 5 Doriki to Speed (Primary) | Pugilist Perk - Endurance (Secondary)

Last edited by Kaito on Sun May 06, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just changed the colour coating only. Had it in pink by mistake v.v)

23[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun May 06, 2018 5:56 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil turned to Yasuke as the samurai prepared to weather the coming storm. Cannon fire began to rain down around them as waves of cartoon objects descended upon them, “Ayo! Fatass!” The Red Devil shouted, “Get back the ship! I’m gettin a feelin that fuck head Ezekiel is in trouble!”  Clearing a path for the samurai by turning his right index finger into a fifteen meter long whip with a metal tip, using his primary strength to crush the homies in the way and sending them flying.

Turning back to his captain, tears ran down the cook’s face, “Oh! Thank you, Young Master!” Yasuke yelled back as he sprinted by Bazil, not wasting a second as he quickly escaped the war zone and returned to the Skuttlebutt.

The Red Devil watched as Jackal spoke to Soju, the mink offering to ‘help’ the pirate, though Bazil knew the minkman was scheming something. After he finished speaking, Bazil once more locked eyes with the fellow red head, “I wouldn’t be opposed to takin your fuckin head now!” The pirate laughed maliciously, “But I really don’t mind killin this bitch first, after all, she seems to be a bit of cunt.” He finished as his sociopathic laughter died down to a low chuckle. His eyes shot like daggers at Soju, Bazil knew the pirate was looking down on him, just as he himself was doing to Soju. As he spoke, a cannonball was inbound for the Red Devil, however without breaking his glare he sent the metal tipped whip flying towards the cannonball with a crack, crushing into it and causing it to explode fourteen meters away from the pirate. Bathing him in smoke but leaving him unharmed. As the wind blew, the smoke cleared and revealed his signature devilish grin, “So how about it, I’ll help you now and we fight later?” 

Path to the Skuttlebutt | Yasuke

“Sheww!” Yasuke exhaled and placed his hand on his large, round stomach, “I really lucked out on that one! Bwhahahaha!” His booming voice bellowed as he waked down the forest path, carefully avoiding being crushed by one of the stray cannonballs. Though, most of the fire was concentrated behind him and to rivers in front of him, being in a relative ‘safe’ zone of sorts. However, this tranquility would not last, as he broke the tree line, the Skuttlebutt came into view. Several fishmen could be seen boarding it over the sides, shouting could be heard but the words couldn’t be made out. Looking up, the samurais attention was drawn to another ship in the distance, he could see a fight ensuing as the ship began taking on water. “Guess luck just isn’t on my side today..” He sighed as tears once again streamed down his cheeks. The large man waddled down the hill and towards the ship, wishing for nothing more than to not have to fight.

Skuttlebutt | Ezekiel

Ezekiel peered out from Bazil’s door, watching as the fishman he had previously scared off returning with his friends in tow. “Oh shit… I didn’t think he would come back..” The prophet whispered, doing his best to keep his knees from knocking to much, fear causing his entire body to shake. He watched as they yelled for him to come out and then as they decided to wreck the ship. “Bazil is gonna kill me if I let them break his ship!” Each one drawing their weapons when suddenly from behind them, approached Yasuke.

“Bwhahahaha!” The joyous laugh echoed from behind the trio of fishmen, “Any chance I could just cook you guys a meal instead of fight? Promise itll be the best thing ya ever had! Bwhahahahaha!” The samurai posed the question to attacking fishmen, hoping to solve their problems the best way he knew how, through a dish like no other!

Ground Zero | Bazil

After hearing what Soju had to say, Bazil would follow his mink brother into the fray, however, if Soju wanted to have their fight then, the Red Devil would oblige him happily and engage him in combat. If that wasn’t the case, Bazil would work side by side with the Red Fox and honor his word to help kill the cunt Diana.

The pirate watched as Jackal ripped through the waves of homies with his electro, noticing the grin on his face, “Tch, looks like we are more alike than you think, ears.” Bazil chuckled to himself, the mink was moving so fast even Bazil had to admit that he was having trouble keeping up with the mink’s precise movements, only able to catch after images seemingly frozen in time for a few seconds before appearing at another spot. Not to be bested, the Red Devil turned his right arm into a minigun and began cutting through the cartoon hordes, his malicious laugh echoing their deaths. And though his eyes were following the mink as best they could, Bazil never forgot about the hailstorm of black iron that was raining down, any and all that would strike him were shot down swiftly and accurately.

Though Jackal was abit ahead of him, Bazil made his way slowly but surely to the mink’s location, relishing in the carnage that surrounded the rag tag group. Hearing the mink shout, a toothy grin as wide as the sea was brandished on the demon pirate face, “Now the real party is gettin fuckin started!”

24[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Wed May 09, 2018 6:14 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Thane_12

Devastation was brought upon the Bleeding maw. It lay dead in the water. It's wood smashed to splinters and wrought metal pummeled into uselessness. Kappa's massive water eels had leveled the ship's deck, leaving the whole thing bar the hull destroyed. Not one of the ships inhabitants had been able to move out of the way, or if they could, had chosen not to. Each one of the bleeding maw's crew had been subjected to Kappa's (tertiary + 1) strength, leaving them with major damage, every one of the crew's whole body being ripped up and broken by the powerful jaws of the eels.

The one eel that had been aimed at Zeed had managed to crush his body, but instead of leaving him and returning to destroy the rest of the boat with that eel, Kappa chose instead to capture him in the jaws of the eel. He would compress his body, not give him any leverage, then bury him in razor sharp condensed water from his Anemone Assault kata. Squeezing him with the condensed water until he was diced to pieces or stopped moving. While doing this, Kappa would propel himself back toward the Skuttlebutt, using his Pisces Paladin and Turbulent Tide to accelerate to his max speed from his position 25m above the Bleeding Maw.

Kappa had recognised this crew once he saw the massive wotan known as Oceanus. These were dangerous people. He had heard of their ventures from the people of Nanohana who had experienced their ruthelessness first hand. Ever since Gil had begun to get mixed up with dangerous individuals himself, he had taken interest in the names of the people on the island. Oceanus was someone that Jackal had warned Gil of personally. And if he was enough of a threat to leave that effect on Jackal, then he was not a person that Gil would want to deal with. That being said, he had attacked them, meaning they wouldn't be able to simply ignore him. Not on a battlefield such as this. Gil instead aimed for Zeed, a man that also had a decent bounty to his name. The aim was to weaken the crew by splitting them up and potentially giving them a hostage.

Another reason for leaving the Bleeding Maw was the furious fishman that was attempting to carve up the hull with his own jujutsu. He could see him through the holes in the ship. Kappa had an eye for martial arts, especially fishman jujutsu. Whoever this was, was able to morph his missiles into sharks after letting go of physical contact with them. This person possessed huge raw physical strength, although his control was not as refined as Kappa's. Though that was to be expected. Kappa Kata was the epitome of liquid shape manipulation. One thing was sure, and that was he didn't want to get in range of his strength.

It would only take a split second after Kappa's attack had wrecked the crew to snatch Zeed and disappear from the Bleeding Maw. It would be highly unlikely that any of the crew would be able to recover from the damage they had taken to be able to interrupt Kappa's escape due to the onslaught upon them from Nep below. Thankfully, Nep's attack wouldn't affect Kappa, instead aiming for the ship itself.

While traveling toward the Skuttlebutt, Kappa would withdraw the water from his kata back to his body, but keep the eel that would be holding Zeed in front of him so he could keep an eye on him. Kappa dove into the water just below the Skuttlebutt. There were many fishman enemies in this river, as well as a monstrous crocodile. Even with the resolute defiance wielded by the zealous Kappa, his shrewd mind couldn't shake the recklessness of attempting to fight on such uneven terms.

He instead decided to do something different. He would swim underneath the boat and grip the water around the Skuttlebutt, creating a disc with a 25m radius using Danker Domain. With this, he would create a smooth ramp for the boat onto the land. He would also stretch this shape in a sphere around the boat and himself, protecting from the cannon fire and whatever other threats may come. Then with the strength from his Turbulent Tide kata, he would push the boat up onto the land. Using this combination of katas, Kappa would push the boat inland, moving the water underneath the boat so that the ship sailed over land to where Kappa would leave it.

He was all too aware of his own safety while doing this, watching all directions and ready to ditch the boat should threats come. Should he have the time to do it, Kappa would leave the Skuttlebutt 50m inland, nestled behind a mountain, out of line of sight of the homie cannon fire. There he would leave the boat and join Jackal, sucking the water back to a 1mm shell around his body bar the eel that would be holding Zeed.

skills:

25[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Fri May 11, 2018 10:22 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
@depth14 - Skipped.
@darkheart9505 - Skipped.  
@Jui$y Crow  - It is now your post.

26[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Fri May 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

ja  really2  man1
* Kapitän Kommandant *

OOC Notes:

A While back...
Oceanus smirk as Zeed said," Attention ALL HANDS ON DECK SHIP UP AHEAD! RED Alert! Fire at WILL." He eagerly lick his lips as he watch as fish man on the deck of the ship loaded up the cannons, and at the 47 meters mark they erupted into the air heading straight for The Skuttlebutt. As soon as cannons was release due to the none compliance of Nia Sorrow to seal up his wound. Which he command her to do he had order an Fish man to retrieve the fire to seal up his leg.

At the time of the last cannon ball hitting the deck of The Skuttlebutt the fish man return with a torches he precede to put on his superior leg. As the The Skuttlebuttit would be in no better condition then The Bleeding Maw. As it set a blaze to the ship just as the group fish man return back to the deck of The Skuttlebutt attempting to kill them. The level of fire that spread was about 12 meters, and lets not forget to include the other 2 cannon balls that hit a second later had wreck the vessel to shred,and anyone else in range.

The events of this conflict had taken an turn for the worst. As an for unforeseen attack strike the hull of the ship in the shape of fish man torpedo. Upon regrouping pulling his body away from the hull of the ship preparing to release a MURASAME he was met by approaching Beki that he avoid a few seconds ago whom attempt to either defend against the water sharks for the sake of the ship if it wasn't no attack then he will follow his previous attempt which was to attack Nep before he decide to use Murasame, and instead take the shock wave base attack had he cook up at anyone that came within his direction. Just as that happen a squealing Oceanus cried out as his leg was seal shut, and his plank was place on just 3 seconds later.

Wasting no time to cry out, and regroup his force his body up as he flip over the rail heading directly into the water just a second later. For those on the ship it would seems as if he caught a seizure flop backwards into the water. As he hit the water the water some what cool off his leg. He arrive to see Beki who attempt to strike Nep before he could lash out his Upward MURASAME on the bleeding maw. The result is that Nep didn't get to attack the vessel but hurl in the direction of Beki, and release a fearsome shock wave that send Beki back 10 meters nearly knocking the massive creature conscious. The attack also damage Beki organs which cause some internal damage to the creature.  Thus Beki had cough up blood as he his head was sending pummeling forward his tail flung forward attempting to swipe Nep as it fall back as somewhat of a reflex or the result of the attack he had just release on the Croc.

Even if the tail didn't meet it mark, and Nep some how dodge of recover from the attempt. He would spot Oceanus whom had just fall into the water of the result of burning scar on his leg. As he seem him he quickly lunge in the direction of Oceanus who could clearly make out approaching figure before he reach it full speed. The result is as Nep close the distance once it enter 7.5 meter mark away he had lunge it hand forward  striking the water attempting to release a powerful strike forward the result is massive shock wave was release within the water heading straight for Nep. Whom was already heading his way at his max speed. With barely any hope of Nep blocking or evading the attack the shock wave would swing forward known as Hasshoken Hit Lv 2 which cover the distance of 20 meter, and it is 8 meter wide , and 6 meter tall. But due to bit more effort Oceanus put into it would stretch as far as 30 meters long, 18 meters wide, and 16 meters long. If that attack didn't make sense then Hasshoken Clap would have been used instead as common sense applies here. The result of the attack length 25 meters long, 25 meters wide, and 25 meters tall.

The shock wave would attempt to wreck Nep body, and anyone else that was within the range of the attack. Now Beki wasn't within the range of the attack due to be flung back, and regrouping for the attack that Nep had just release on him a several minutes ago. Which was the same attack Nep was trying to attack Oceanus which just a few seconds ago lucky Oceanus let out his attempt before he could regroup, and send his attack forward.

The Strength & Power of the attack was both on the level of a  fresh Primary level hit. If you wanna say something it was one of Oceanus strongest attack, and the result of causing Oceanus to regroup from the release of either attack on Nep.

As he catch his breath he had lock eyes with Nep body attempting to see the result of his attack, and trying to see if Nep would try anything else. As for Beki after the regroup of himself he swing forward heading straight for the wounded Nep if he some didn't some how dodge, block or counter the attack of Oceanus. Beki would attempt to bite entirely of Nep body in a result of him being stunned or regrouping.

Things was going for the worse but the fish mans carried out the orders of CHP Mafia Kapitan of Enforcement Zeed Tear. Which was to reload the ship cannons once, again with standard rounds, and fire them once again at The Skuttlebutt attempting to deal the finishing blow at the vessel.
As for the rest of the crew they begin to take arms on anyone that attempt to board the ship that dare tried to board the Bleeding Maw. The ship as Zeed had order a few minutes ago was now nearly at the dock where The Skuttlebutt was located. It should arrive at the next post if not stop by someone or receive some fatal strike causing it to halt or something along them lines.

Beki:

Oceanus Info:

@ NPC

27[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sat May 12, 2018 7:25 am

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
-Post incoming-

28[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Sun May 13, 2018 12:00 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Love v. Hate

OOC:

Nep's assault on the ship would not land in the way that he had wanted; but what had happened was almost even better. Beki had gotten in the pathway of the upward attack, the damage from the attack still held its potency and would do as much damage as mentioned before. That though would not be the end of it as Nep would indeed attack again right after his first attack was unleashed, pushing himself forward effortlessly and smoothly to place himself just a meter from Beki. And there he'd unless the attack again that would put the nail in the coffin for this creature if it was to connect. And also have enough power behind it to send the creature upward at the already damaged hull of the ship. There was no breaks in his actions or spells where he would wait to see how things turned out. The ship had already been damaged enough for his first attack, and would sink in time. Right after another his attacks came out at Beki who was only a meter from him. And right after they landed with speed superior than most he would push back and away from the creature; that shouldn't be able to muster any form of retaliation from taking the attack. The Major and near fatal attacks would be the sole reason for that.

Unknowing to Nep those at the top of the ship would be harmed beyond belief from lack of urgency. One that could suffer the most was the already injuired Wotan whose wound would reopen from the assault. This has only importance because no one would be able to enter the water to help Beki when it came with tussling with Nep. And with the damage done and sinking the only option for this ship Nep would push himself in the direction he had previously left from. He knew his subordinates were slow, compared to him, but they should've at least arrived by now. He would go back in the direction of the Skuttlebutt. One ship was taken care of so dealing with the other was now on his mind. They needed to make sure there were no ships outside of the raised walls or near them. Keeping them under the impression that this was a easy siege and that they still had freedom to move needed to be done. That was the assignment of the Fishman under Diana.

"Damn, those homies aren't shit."
Tek a member of Diana's pirates would say as he peered through his scope. They were within one of the first buildings when you'd arrive to Whiskey Peak. It was close to five story, but these two weren't on the highest floor.

"Why don't we assist?" Roby would be right next to Tek but he was using binoculars to look out.

"You crazy? Soju and....damn...BAZIL! And that one Mink.....and that blonde." Tek would comment as he'd look at them through his sniper's scope. Even with him having them in range he was unsure of taking them out. As if they lived up to who they were a mere sniper wouldn't be enough to take them out.

"So?"
Roby would say quickly. Unlike Tek he held no fear. They had impressive bounties but so did both of them. And they also were under Diana. Someone who they knew was one of the strongest Pirates to ever be born.

"We aren't supposed to leave Whisky Peak anyway." Tek would retort. Trying to keep Roby on the plan.

"Listen, you just cover me. Okay?" Roby would begin to put his binoculars down. And would walk over to the Homie within the room with them. It was a knight like the ones that were within the mountain. They were given to those under Diana for their plan. "And if I just....Put.....this.....on. I'd be fine." Roby would say as he would put the homie on.

"Hmm, okay. But I can't use the 'special' bullets yet." Tek would say as he watched Roby leave the room and head downstairs.

By the time Nep had gotten around ten meters from the Skuttlebutt he'd spot Kappa. His actions of getting the ship out of the water in the process of being down. His action of pushing the ship something that would begin. There were only mere seconds for Nep. He had no Fishman within this area that had the ability to move a ship. And since Diana gave the orders that death was the only thing that could be given out recruiting him was out of the question, sadly. Utilising so many different techniques in quick succession had to be taxing. Even Nep was a bit tired from the two attacks he used on Beki. If he wanted to finish his actions without failing that would open up Nep close the gap five more meters, and unleashing his attack that he last used on Beki. Nep was prepared to use something else if the actions of Kappa would change.

"If you two won't bow, I have no need for you. I won't kill you now but don't expect help from me if you get in a jam." Soju would say as he'd begin to continue his walk toward Whiskey Peak. If he wanted to be honest he didn't need anyone when it came to dealing with this matter. Those he brought were used to just to take out the annoying ones Soju didn't want to be bothered with. And to have them prove how devoted to him they were. And in turn Soju would give them protection against outside things. And everything else that came with being a Pirate.

Mercer would say nothing, as there was no need for him to speak. As he and Soju walked toward Whiskey Peak. They'd arrive soon (two posts) and they'd all be closer to whatever it was they had planned. Just how Mercer was weary of the forces of Diana the same would be said about Kaito and Bazil. What reason they even had to go against Diana wasn't clear to him. So them having another motive had to be there. He just didn't know what.

"Everything is set up. Most of Soju's men have begun to enter the city. But no sign of Soju. But, are you ready to do out part?" Bullet would say as he had a chest dragging behind him. He had returned to the position that Rizor was sitting at still.

"Yes, give me one. And did you know one of your Men just left...disguised as a Homie. He is pretty fast as well. "

"Okay, but be warned! There ain't no coming back from eating this fruit. Ah, and you must be talking about Spod Roby. That Mink has a problem with following orders. I think even Diana knew he would be the one to not follow the plan that is set up. But, it is fine. The only time he'd act on his own is if he spot someone like Soju. Shit, he has one of these too. So he should be fine. "
Bullet would say as he'd unlock  the chest revealing two Devil Fruits. The dwarf would jump into the chest and He'd toss one over to Rizor. He would then just sink his teeth into the other and his face would twisted up. The taste of these things were said be horrid, but that wasn't even the word.

"Hmm. Now that is a....a weird flavor. But, if Soju he is after than I have no problem with him going after the man." Rizor would say as he'd finish the Devil Fruit. He could tolerate the taste but he was glad this was a one time thing. As these two needed the extra power. As when Oceanus attacked and they weren't able to stop him how weak they wer was revealed. So, Diana had gotten these two Devil Fruits for them. She didn't know what type they were but she felt confident they'd be enough to help with increasing their power.

The armor only kept his speed in check. 'Soju....Soju....Soju.' Spod Roby had a obsession with the Pirate known as Soju. Not because of him attacking Diana's Island. But because his so called Father wronged Roby. Took his whole family away long ago. And Roby planned on killing any and everyone affiliated with that Man for revenge. (Will arrive next post)

Enemy Count:
38/40 on Diana's Side
29/30 on Soju's Side

29[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"The Worst Generation"

Panting slightly, Jackal was beginning to become exhausted from maintaining his Electro Nest so widely spread out. Cancelling the dome's range completely, the residual effects were already set into motion as it related to damage on the Homies. Frozen like sentinels, the almost ten foot tall Homies riddled with electricity tried to move from their positions but we're pinned to their spots on the terrain due to paralysis. This would make it easier for either Soju, Mercer, or Bazil to ultimately destroy the animated junks with easy strikes if they so desired, or the men could've chosen to pick his stance, and avoid any further combat with the paralysed homunculi any further. Relying on his ears and nose, sharpened from his keen senses as a Jackal Mink, the Bandit decided to let his Sixth Sense rest for a bit. Slowing down his charge towards Whiskey Peak, standing about eighteen meters away at this point. It'd be at this stage that Jackal would noticed two points. The first was the cannon-fire from the mountains had seemingly stopped, the second was his Electro was able to destroy a bulk of the Homies but it seemed that the stronger ones we're more resistant to his Electro, only suffering paralysis and not destruction. This would be noted for the continual clashes with these stone monsters. In the distance, a lone stone figure approached but it was so far off that Jackal couldn't make head of tails of what the creature actually was, other than it looked no different from the current homies. Freed from immediate danger, Jackal would simply maintain his position, focusing his energy on breathing, regaining strength for the conflicts ahead. Yet strangely enough, the last glimpses into the Homies before his Kenbunshoku Haki retracted, was that the aura within was a familiar one, strange, what exactly made these creatures tick and how was the energy they exuded fond to him, maybe it was the Kinship Jackal and Diana shared as fellow minks, but none of this assault was making sense in Jackal's head. It was almost as if Diana didn't care if they made it to Whiskey Peak at all, and as he'd pay attention to further off in the distance, the raising of metallic gates several feet into the air could've been seen, walls almost encapsulating the pirates to their impending fate. What made it even more unsettling was the unwavering energy that oozed from Soju, all of these were his last impressions before his Kenbunshoku Haki had entered into a rest. He'd keep on his toes, had any of the Homies' broken free from his electrical binds, he'd assess their speeds and distance before leaping randomly, as Jackal was growing even more paranoid of the field around him.

The last thing that Jackal noticed was Kappa off in the distance of the Skuttlebutt but what was even more alarming was the incoming seeming stream of water, as if a jet ski was ripping through the ocean's current, and it's path was heading directly for the Skuttlebutt, at this distance, Jackal was pretty much useless, but one of them had a range that far exceeded human capabilities. "Oi! Bazil. Your boat might be in trouble!" Jackal shouted. Incoming from the eastern route via the river, the Black Barron could've been seen approaching Whiskey Peak, and it seemed that Sinbad had managed to navigate the crew through to safety. Though, aboard, his crew seemed to be struggling with the Homies that'd invaded the deck of the ship. Sinbad was more concerned about docking the vessel in the nearest clearing, while his twelve grunts tried slashing their blades against the Homies rough exterior's only to fail. Jackal would observe for now but it'd be integral that at least one of their ship's survive the Homie invasion.

Misc. Info | Haki:

30[Event] The Worst Generation  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Worst Generation Tue May 15, 2018 8:22 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Bazil hung back and watched as Jackal did his electric slide, dancing about as he paralyzed Diana’s homunculi fodder. He chuckled to himself as he dispatched the ones around him with small ordinance, using his fingers as pistols to pop a shot in any defenseless homie that was unfortunate enough to cross paths with the demon pirate. “This is just to fuckin easy!” Bazil laughed maliciously as he casually strolled behind his mink brother. He could see Whiskey Peak in the distance, just thinking of the impending battle got his blood boiling with excitement. However, the blissful thought of painting the island red with the blood of Diana and her lover was cut short as Jackal turned to him and let out his warning.

“Tch..” The pirate sucked his teeth as he turned his head back towards the direction of the Skuttlebutt and made his way towards the edge of the cliff, from his current position, he had he high ground and could make out the fishman doctor doing his best to protect the vessel from harm. Though they were just over fifty meters, fifty-five to be exact, from the Red Devil’s current location, with the distance being closed by the second as Kappa sailed the ship onto land with his water fountain kung-fu. At the time of Jackal’s warning, the good doctor had traveled fifteen meters inland with the Skuttlebutt in tow, putting him at the forty-five meter mark. At this point, Bazil could see another fishman flying towards the Skuttlebutt, along with several fishman on the main deck. The Red Devil, in a fit of rage screamed out, “DON’T TOUCH MY FUCKIN STUFF!” It was in this same moment he released his conquerors Haki, sending a wave outwards, covering fifty meters in all directions, with himself as the enter point. This kingly power only directed at those he considered enemies, however he also excluded Mercer and Soju from its effects. Traveling at secondary speed and with little warning as it shot out at the same time he yelled, his oppressive willpower(S) would hit Nep head on, leaving him no time to react, as the fishman was lunging towards the Skuttlebutt which had already been lifted well into the Kingslayers range and out of the water. Meaning he would fly right into the wave of Haki. The surrounding homies also collapsed under the weight of Bazil’s kingly aura, leaving no enemy standing around the rag tag group. After this act, Bazil would turn back towards Soju and shoot him an arrogant glare, his razor sharp smile stretching ear to ear. “Told you I was a fuckin king” Bazil snickered.

Deck of the Skuttlebutt | Moments Prior

Before the fishmen could reply to Yasuke’s offer of being friends over food, the ship was lifted from the water and surrounded by water. Kappa had moved the ship from the water ways and sailed it onto land via a ramp of water, causing all those on the deck to lose their footing and knock them off balance. Yasuke’s large body crashed into the railing of the boat, almost falling over board, while Ezekiel was still hidden in Bazil’s room. The three fishman that had boarded the boat also toppled over, however once the boat settled they were the first ones to rise back up. However, it was at this time that Bazil’s wave of conqueror Haki would hit them. Forcing all three to their knees and unconscious, though from Nep’s point of view this would not be seen, as the upper level of the ship would be blocking his view.

Yasuke’s eyes went wide as his attention turned back to Bazil, recalling the Pluton incident when his captain did the same thing. “Bwhahahaha! Young Lord, thanks for the help! Bwhahahaha!” The samurai bellowed out as he stood back up and dusted off his kimono. He looked to his left towards Bazil’s quarters, he could see Ezekiel peering out from the cracked door, “Let’s go, we need to get these guys off the ship, fast!” Yasuke shouted at The Prophet.

“Yee shalt regret telling thy what to do.” Ezekiel mumbled as he came over and grabbed one of the unconscious fishman and tossed him over the moving boat and down onto the ground, with Yasuke grabbing the other two and doing the same.

Yasuke then looked at Kappa and shouted to the fishman, “Thanks for the lift my friend! I owe you a meal! Bwhahahahaha!” In the distance, back towards the mouth of the river, Yasuke could see the vessel that Nep had come from prior, the ship splintered and wrecked. The fishman and Kappa had left it in a state where sinking was the only option. “Sheww!” The samurai exhaled, “We sure dodged a bullet with that one! Bwhahaha!” Commenting on Nep’s ability to trash ship almost single handedly and the fact that the cannons the sinking vessel attempted to fire at them had missed.

Cliffs Edge | Bazil and co

“Now then, lets fuckin kill us a furry bitch!” The pirate laughed maliciously as he strolled back over to the rest of the group, his purple feathered coat blowing in the wind.

@kaito @kappa

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum