Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was ready to fight, and continue on with this bout, but before he took a step forward he heard someone speak, and told him they didn’t have much time. The voice was very familiar, and he didn’t have to look back to know that it was the girl that was a prisoner like he was. Still, Yuurei went back to what he was doing as he was clearing his mind from everything, and kept his attention towards Kane. Kane noticed the devil child had arrived, and could only shake his head as he figured Gardus wasn’t able to take her down. ”Well I have someone else to play with. Time to render you unconscious boy,” he said to Yuurei with a smile on his face. What Kane noticed from this fight was that this kid’s resolve had continued to grow throughout the fight, but now it was time to end him.

Kane took a step to his right, and then soon he had rushed forward. Yuurei watched him do this as he was looking at him with the outmost focus, and then it happened. He had seen the man’s attack head straight towards him. It looked like he was aiming for his thigh, but at the last moment he would direct the attack to graze him. Yuurei was speechless to what he had seen, and he didn’t understand it, but he wasn’t going to let it go to waste. The pirate had block moved his leg as he had dodged Kane’s attack completely without wasting a lot of his energy. Kane was surprised about this, but figured it was a fluke as he had attempted to come back up with an attack of his blade upward. Yuurei seen that to as he was going to try and slice him upward on his chest. This was the second time it happened, and the first time worked, so he went along with it.

Yuurei had stepped back and parried the blade because he knew Kane’s agenda was to graze him. Kane moved back when he seen his attacked failed a second time, and he started to question what was going on here. ”You couldn’t have?” he asked, but wasn’t looking for an answer. Instead he sighed as he was ready to attack Yuurei again. Yuurei on the other hand started to see things differently. He could feel the killing intent of Kane, but it wasn’t just that, no he could feel the presence of everybody that was behind him as well. He didn’t understand what was going on with him completely, but it would be enough for him to take this man out. Kane had rushed over to Yuurei again and swung his blade at the man. The thief had dodged the attack as he had seen it coming, and then he swung both his blades at Kane. The man had dodged these attacks as well, which brought Yuurei to an understanding.

This man had been doing what Yuurei was doing since the beginning of their fight. He was wondering why he could hit him, but whatever this power was, Yuurei was able to do it now. The two of them continued dodging and parrying each attack that was thrown as they were moving around the room. Yuurei did remember that he was hurt, and losing blood slowly, but it wasn’t just that. The girl needed them to get a move on, so he decided that he had to do something drastic. Their speed were equal to each other, and he understood why Kane was dodging his every attack. Yuurei had watched Kane attack him, and what Yuurei did wasn’t to be expected. He thrust his forearm onto Kane’s sword, being impaled by the blade. Kane was surprised on what he did because it wasn’t what he was trying to do.

Yuurei could only smile at him because he was sure Kane knew what was happening next. ”Nice fight,” he simply said as he swung right blade straight at Kane, and sliced the man on his neck. Kane stepped back a bit as he grabbed a hold of his throat and letting go of his sword. He was shocked to see this happening, and when he seen it coming he knew it was something he couldn’t dodge. Kane dropped to his knees as he was bleeding out really fast as the blood was dripping out of his hands, and soon enough he had fell to the ground completely as he was no longer breathing. Yuurei had sheathed both blades, and moved over to the man, and grabbed his sheathe, and took the blade that was stuck in his forearm out. He grunted from the pain, and swiped the blade down to get rid of the blood that was on it, and sheathed the man’s blade.

Yuurei took the man’s blade for his own as he moved over to Kane’s head and took his bandana as well. The thief had wrapped the bandana on the wound that he had just gotten from Kane, and turned to look at the group of prisoners. They were all surprised about what had happened, but at the end when he looked at them they started cheering for him. ”There was another man who had made his way through this door. He was escaping, so I’m assuming this is the way to go,” he said as he moved over to the door and opened it. He looked over to Risaka with a smile on his face. ”After you, since you are the lady with the plan,” he said with a smile as he knew that he would have to seek medical attention after this was all said and done.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 6

As the fight was going and finished Risaka had gotten past the pirates infront of her and walked across over the room past Yuurei's back, veiwing the door being half opened, probably slammed quickly open in a rush by someone. She did notice that this room was well decorated with fine shelves and a big black business chair, kinda like the proper place for someone that loves to boss around. She semi ignored his words as she inspected the door frame. The Mink was petrified by Yuurei's showdown with kane, slowly waddling in his expression was cold and pale, keeping his stare forward and not trying too look at the corpse. Risaka then step into the small corridor past the door, seeing that a few coins was laying on the ground as a thin trail of the escaping man. ''I suppose you don't happen to know who this man is? Was he tall and got that flamboyant look?'' She wondered if the man she met during her time in the cage was the one owning the place, but she had her suspicions that he wouldn't be the kind of guy to have such a low budget looking interior outside his office.

As she stepped further in another loud shake occured, this time it was way bigger and whatever that was going on outside was accelarating. She grunted and would move her arm to rotate her shoulder, loosening up her muscles as she finally felt some peace in her body. ''If we don't get out of here quick enough then we'll be trapped by whoever attacking this base, there's not a whole lot left of us, but I believe we can strife through this and find a secure path. If I am correct we should still be on Jaya Island.'' The mink got into the corridor aswell and gulped, and soon the rest was coming out one by one. The corridor was long, cold and empty, so long that the end weren't viewable from their position. Yet another loud shaking crash was heard from the distance. That alone quickly made the group start venturing down quickly, even if they weren't mentally prepared for what would come.

Outside the base the fight has been going for at least 20 minutes. The many docks and transportations owned by the base was slowly decreasing in amount as the three Warships kept up with the heavy rapid firing. Soon enough the last heavy Artillery gets taken out by a direct hit. The marines gave a cheer as they have taken out the last big threat and began to advance towards the base once more. The defense were now weak and would quickly start to flee out of the area. It was then when the group of prisoners finally got out from a small opening at the front of the base. What they could see from the opening was the long row of docks being half destroyed with only a few ships still floating, the many towering smokes from wrecks was filling the sky slowly with the leftovers of the base crew panicking from their inevitable defeat.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was waiting for the girl to make moves, but it seemed like now that the fight was over, she wanted to inspect the room. He didn’t do anything as he was waiting for her to finish doing this, so they could be on their way. He smiled at the panda mink as he could see the mink didn’t want to be near him, or was intimidated by him. Then when she was done looking around, he could see her approaching him. She looked through the door and soon enough she asked him how the guy looked like. He tried to think back on how that man looked like. He was trying to remember everything at the time he had arrived, and even the moment Kane had attacked him. ”He was wearing a suit, had a thick tie. The man had had a wide and long mustache, and he wasn’t really tall,” he explained to her as he was wondering who she was hoping he would describe.

When she had moved forward he figured it was time to move on from this place. He had followed behind her, but soon enough something had collided with the establishment that they were in. The ground shook, and Yuurei trembled with the ground as he was making sure he kept his balance. He pressed his hand against the wall, and sighed because it felt like someone was attacking the base. ”Where did that marine go?” he questioned as he didn’t think too hard on that until now. He was too busy taking out the guards that were here, that the marine might have escaped when nobody was looking. If he had escaped, then did he get backup and was that the reason for the trembling? While he thought about this, he looked over to the girl as she spoke up again. When she was done speaking they moved forward, which was for the best.

”Yeah we are still in Jaya Island. I was awake for most of the trip to this base. I had been in a cart most of the time, so I can say that for sure we are still in this island. And would it be bad if I say the marine is the reason why this base is being attacked? I haven’t seen him since we broke into get our weapons back. Also is this your bag? I never got your name by the way, the name is Yuurei,” he said to the woman as they had finally got to introduce themselves. He decided to do so, but the way she appeared he was waiting for her ignore him completely. While they were moving around the base it seemed like the prisoners were moving slower than they were before. He felt like they were a bit nervous about being trapped in this place.

Then it happened, another hit to the base, and it caused the area around them to shake again. Yuurei had stopped moving, and made sure he placed his hand onto the wall, so that he didn’t fall, and he would have some type balance. When the trembling finished the group had rushed through the base quicker than ever before. There were no more guards around the area, so they didn’t have to cut through anybody on their way to the exit of the base. When he finally seen the exit he could see the sun’s ray beam through the opening. When they got through the opening Yuurei could cover his left eye for a bit as he was giving his eye time to adjust. When it did, he had seen that they were in some type of docking area. It wasn’t the one that was close to Mock Town, and he was surprised that there was one around here.

Yuurei could see that it had been destroyed, but it was still walkable. There were people from the base around here, and he could only chuckle because they seemed like they lost all hope. ”I think we should take one of those boats, and all of could escape this hell hole,” he said this as he looked over to the distance and he could see three warships. His eyes widen when he seen that there were marine ships in the water. He kissed his teeth because he knew that the marine had called for backup, and placed the group of prisoners into a weird predicament.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 6

Risaka was rather occupied with the exit, ending up just ignoring half of what Yuurei said, but she did pick up the fact the owner was not the guy she met during after her matches, as much she wanted to know more there were other much more prioritized things at hand. However when he mentioned about her bag she quickly looked back and saw it, with a gentle reach with her arm to firmly snag it into her possesion. ''..Risaka, that's all you need to know.'' She felt obliged to give him some information, but she quickly went back to scan the scene infront of them. The sight of the docks being in almost complete wrecks gave Risaka a feeling of doubt that they would come out of this untouched, however seeing as a couple of boats were still intact gave Risaka an idea, but she knew most of the pirates behind her wouldn't like that idea. She turned around to them with a determined stare as she pointed at one of the passanger boats at the farthest part of the docks. ''We will get off the base by boat! However with the three Warships being active we will most likely getting cut off from advancing, but as things has turned out attemtping to run into the wild can be a most likely death to most of us!'' The Mink was standing behind most of the pirates due to his height, he had a gleamed expression of hope when hearing her words, but hearing about the wild quickly turned his face blue in despair. ''T-there's only wildlife around this place?! GYAAAH!''

Hearing how their current situation was most would give out a downed sigh, but Risaka kept her chin up and turned back towards the intense field of bullets flying and cannon balls hitting on the stone floor. ''If any of you desire to take the land path then I won't stop you, but I will take my risk and go for the boat... it's been a pleasure.'' One of the Warships advanced bit further and got to the docks so that Marines could finally begin their take-over phase. Risaka gritted her teeth a bit and would begin to sprint around the field towards the boat, as the field was so wide it was easy to not notice her and the group on the sideline, however someone on the Cpatin's Warship took notice of this. With his long binoculars he could see the group advance on the side, then he peered more to the left to see the remaining boat. ''C-Captain! I see a suspicious group advancing towards one of the passanger boats we on the far left of the docks! Captain!'' The Captain was sitting with two nurses tending him, he had his legs and arms crossed with an angered expression due to the fact he got indeed striken by a cannonball right to his face. He only had bandages wrapped around his forehead and his nose plastered carefully. ''Hmph, they might be survivors, but if they're pirates we will sink them down- OOOUCH ow ow ow! Careful there miss!'' The nurse to the right yelped a bit as she pressed a bit too much at his right temple. ''S-sorry my Captain!'' He huffs in respond and looked over to the marine. ''Be ready to pursue them if they attempt to sail away.'' The marine saluted with a strong 'Aye' in response.

The marines versus the remaining forces of the base was finally engaged and would fight to their last stand on the field, with such intense attraction the ones wanting to go on the boat got to it without having any real form of danger. Risaka jumped up to it, sighing in relief that it was in topshape and had sails ready. Right after her was a fast sprinting mink with his tears trailing behind him. He was scared he'd be left behidn so he launched up into the air to only crash at the deck floor. Risaka sighed, and as she attempted to grab the steeringwheel to the ship the mink quickly got inbetween it and her with a heroic pose. ''Hahaah! Leave the steering to me madam! Cause I am a navigator!'' She didn't even attempt to question him, instead she just stepped back with an awkward expression. ''Ah alright, uh you go ahead and do that yeah..''

Behind the field on a small hill right next to the base by the thick bushes and trees Abraham was panting as he kept on climbing up the small hill with his suitcase in one hand. But as he got on to the top a pistol was directly aimed to his forehead. The marine was waiting on the top and smoked a small cigar as he looked down at Abraham. ''I was wondering where you have gone to, good thing I was thinking to steps ahead, heh'' Abraham was paralyzed with his face trying to grasp out his words, but all he could was to stand still at gunpoint. ''Mmmmh, I bet the authorities will reward me good from this''

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard her name, but the way she introduced herself. He could only chuckle when he heard her because he wonder what her deal was. Still, she seemed a little feisty, and he wasn’t sure why, but figured she would never give him the time of day. She was okay with the boat idea, and he couldn’t wait to see what kind of fun stuff would happen with them on a boat. The prisoners hear were in for the boat idea as well. They had been sticking together since they had been underground, so it was best they finished together. The thief just wanted have fun as he could see that there was a warship that was docking. There were going to be a lot of marines around the area, and that much was obvious. He started rushing towards the boat with Risaka. He was enjoying himself with the new blades he had obtained from this adventure, and it was all that matter.

The thief rushed through, and noticed that there a guard around his way. He sighed because he didn’t think they would be focusing them. Then he noticed that this specific guard had a bandage on his nose. That was the guard that had his nose broken by him earlier. Yuurei smiled at him as he could see the anger he had on his face. ”Oi I thought you on the ground as one of the guards that were taken out, but I guess I get the pleasure to do that,” he chuckled. The guard had taken out a gun and pointed at Yuurei. He figured that this would happen, and could only take action. He pulled out two of the swords, and watched the guard shoot out a bullet. He had swung Ichi straight at the bullet, and cut through the ammunition.

Yuurei had ran by the guard and he had slashed straight through him without hesitation. The pirate didn’t care if he had killed him or not, but he kept moving to the boat. The mink and Risaka had gotten there before anybody, so he followed ahead. Then there were other prisoners who had joined the duo, which left Yuurei to be the last one to get on the boat. ”Start sailing off the dock,” he said running faster than he had been this whole time. His body was hurt, but he knew that he would be able to take care of himself later. He got close enough where he knew it was okay to jump towards the boat, and he had done this without any hesitation. He landed on a space that was left for him, and when he landed he was crouched down for a bit. It didn’t take long for him to stand straight though, and he turned to look in the direction of the Warship.

”Let me get to the front of the boat,” he told the prisoners as they moved the best way they could. Yuurei had gotten to the front and he stood tall making sure that he would deflect any attacks the warship would throw at them.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 6

The Mink steered the boat with much ease as the wind picked up fast, making them advance at a decent speed out of the docks. But as he attempted to turn the boat towards the bigger ocean one of the warships would swiftly cross across their path. He turned back to the other direction qwuickly before being cut off again by the second ship. Their passanger boat was now blocked by the two warships that was still on the water. The Mink shrieked up in fear as he knew he was cornered and unable to pass them without having to make a riskfull dash to the left. Risaka frowned as she knew they would get into such sitaution without a doubt. Looking around her see noticed that a great amount of the pirates had a fearfull look, well she couldn't exactly blame them, two Warships is indeed a frightfull sight and the fact the ships haven't taken fire yet indicates that they do not know who are on the passanger boat.

Risaka walked past the group of pirates quickly as she drew her sword out, being near behind Yuurei's back. Staring up to the two large ships she could notice plenty of marines took aim with their rifles. Soon the Captain walked over to the side of his ship and looked down at the much smaller boat with his furrowed eyes. His face being covered half in bandages along with a bloodbag pole next to him. He stared intensely at both Yuurei and Risaka, for a very good reason. They both had weapons and got the 'piratey' look. He stroke his chin and riased an eyebrow. ''And who are you people? You ain't got the look of those enemies at base, state your names this instance!'' Risaka tsk'd and would lowkey panic in her head, but on the outside she had a cold expression. The Mink at the back of the ship with the wheel in his hands was just shivering and gasping silently as he was watching the suspense scene. Risaka knew this would be her end if nothing was done, she had to act and threaten, that's the only way to make a marine back off.

In the heat of a moment she took two steps back closer to the group, she drew her sword swiftly up to the closest one by their throat as she looked up to the Captain of the Warships. The pirate she chose to use as a hostage quickly raised his hands and did not expect her to get so close with her blade to him. ''I am a Pirate, Risaka Reinacht! And if you don't move away I will go on a man slaughter on these civilians, they're my slaves...'' As she spoke those words her arm began to turn more and more purple until it was dripping of purple poison. The man taken as a hostage got even more frightened, even to the point of getting tears running down. The Captain frowned as his veins popped out a bit, crossing his arms tight before giving a small smirk. ''You are one feisty lady, miss. You seem to be one of those, though I don't believe you are an actual threat, I bet you are jsut putting up a tough face! Bwah! Hahahaha-!'' He was cut shortly when one of the marines close to him approached him with a bounty sheet being pulled out from their list. ''Uhm Captain, she has actually gained bounty just recently and are supposedly dangerous to the public.'' He dropped his smirk and snagged the bounty poster into his hands. ''Reinacht... where have I heard of it before... no matter! We won't let you pass you scum!'' Risaka took the chance to push the blunt side of the blade against the hostag's throat while glaring up to the Captain. ''I don't care if I kill them all, I got a friend with me that are even better with a sword, if we are captured we could pretty much be just dead, we nothing to lose...'' Despite her cold words she thought to herself. ''Please just let us pass already, I need more proof!'' The group watched her in disbelief, they wanted to make her stop because they thought she went insane, but the one that was held hostage noticed how she pressed the blunt side against him. He squinted his eyes when he finally knew what she was up to. ''Mnnn-nnnngh nh... PLEASE SAVE US! SHE KILLED MY FRIEND BACK AT BASE! BOTH OF THEM ARE HEARTLESS KILLERS SO PLEASE SAVE UUUS!!!'' Risaka almsot got unmasked her act by the surprising act by the man. The Captain widened his eyes and began gritting his teeth much harder. ''You heartless witch... I'll make sure you won't live another day terrorizing these innocent souls...''

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
They were on the move to their freedom, but it didn’t take long for a warship to stop their path. Yuurei figured this would happen, and he just looked at the ship wondering what they would now. The mink was good at navigating as he felt the ship move again to avoid the warship, but another one showed up. He had kept his balance to make sure he didn’t fall overboard. He wasn’t surprised, but annoyed that they didn’t let them go. He figured things would get annoying now, and he got into a stance because he was getting prepare to protect everyone who was on this ship. ”Well it seems like we have ourselves a show,” he said mainly to himself. He noticed that there was someone who had gotten closer to him. Yuurei noticed it was Risaka, and it seemed like she was getting ready to do something.

He couldn’t get a tale from her, but he knew she was strong enough to help him escape. Still, there was nothing being done right now, and Yuurei could only assume that these marines didn’t want to shoot the boat they were in. It could be that these marines didn’t know who was on this boat. That was good because then they could use it to their advantage. Yuurei noticed all the guns that were being pointed at them, and he could only smile because he welcomed the challenge. Yuurei noticed a certain person appear; this person had a distinctive look to him, and that was the fact he looked like he was all beaten up, and was holding onto dear life. He could only put a smirk on his face because they seemed to have taken casualties of their own. He had asked them who they were, and Yuurei looked over to Risaka who didn’t look happy enough to answer that question. He was ready to announce himself, but Risaka had beat him to it.

She had actually done more than say her name. His eyes widen and he blinked a bit as he was surprised about what Risaka had done. She had used one of the escaped prisoners as a hostage. That was smart, and he could only chuckle a bit. ”The name is Jiyuu D. Yuurei, and like her I am a Pirate. She isn’t kidding when it comes to this person’s life. Shit you lucky that I wasn’t the one doing that, or well he would be dead,” he said this as he could only smile at the captain who was on the ship. He didn’t move from where he was because if her plan didn’t work, then he would be there to defend them all. He noticed that another marine got close to him, and it seemed like he was telling him something. Yuurei hoped that they didn’t know she was bluffing, and what made things better was the man she was holding as a hostage. He noticed something, and started screaming and asking the marines to save them.

Yuurei could only smile when he heard these words, and another marine had arrived to the captain. ”The man with her has recently gotten a bounty as well. It seems like he killed a noble in Mock Town, and even destroyed a building harming a bunch of innocent people. They aren’t the two that seem like they are bluffing,” he said to the captain. It would reassure the man that he would have to let them go, or else he would chance the lives of all the people that were on the ship. Yuurei just heard the man speak. ”You two well feel the wrath of the marines one day. I can’t believe you rather slaughter the lives of innocent lives just so you can live,” the Captain said as he did a signal. Yuurei wasn’t sure what that signal was, but he kept his guard just in case it wasn’t a good signal, but one to attack. It didn’t take long for Yuurei to see that they were moving the two Warships away from the boat that the prisoners were in.

He sighed as he was actually glad that it worked. He wasn’t sure if the marine ships would follow them, but he doubt it unless they wanted to risk these people’s life. ”Hey panda start moving the ship before they decide to change their mind,” Yuurei said as he glared straight at the mink.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 6

The situation was intense, Risaka could feel everyone being on the edge, the sudden turn of events favored her and the rest with much relief. As she stared at the Warships moving away to give the passanger boat enough space to pass right by. The mink quickly responded to Yuurei's words and would steer the ship forward at full speed into the freedom that is called the open endless ocean. Deep down in everyone's soul they were cheering loud in joy and bliss, but keeping their feared looks almsot hurt them, so many of them have been there for weeks, or maybe even months, who knew how horrible it'd be to be there more than two days? A few tears fell from their eyes as they felt the glorious wind from the breezing water, they finally could relax. All the marines near both the ships' edges kept their rifles pointed all the way until they got fully past the two Warships. They gave both Risaka and Yuurei glaring frowns as they thought those 'hostages' would never be seen again. One marine muttered silently to himself ''C-can't believe just how cruel pirates are... unforgiveable monsters...''. The mink was silent and his face was frozen with a widened gasp, just knowing he has never driven a boat inbetween two Warships was a totally new experience for him.

The Captain specially took harm from the shame of letting Pirates go, but a few marines caught his attention by panicking, they pointed at the docks as the fight was still on with the lone Warship not being enough to take over the base entrance. ''Captain! Warship Balama requires instant assistance immediately! Too many are injured!'' The captain frowned and would brush his bown beard before turning sharp around, turning his back to the passanger boat and points towards the Base. ''Forward men! We still have lives to save and a base to seize!'' 'Aye aye' shouted his crew back as both Warships advanced forward to aid their third one.

With the Warships out of their way and being far away enough the group shouted out, finally letting out their feelings and tears of joy, some hugged eachother and began to dance. The mink huffs out relieved and would finally calm down, him steering the boat truly made him more... normal in a sense, not so overreactive. Risaka on the other hand sighed out and put her sword into her sheath. Sitting down by the edge of the ship with ehr face extremely tired and more pale than usual. ''... Oh, I forgot to say... thank you for bringing my bag back, I appreciate it.'' She didn't look to the side at Yuurei, but her tone and overall attitude had changed for the better, searching through her bag to find the picture of her childhood.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei kept his facial expression as they were being allowed to escape. He was happy about this because he had been injured. He would have enjoyed fighting the marines right now, but only if he didn’t have to fight Kane. That man wasn’t fun to fight against, and it was just pain after pain with him. Still, things turned out for the better as the ship they were on had moved passed the two Warship and continued to sail away. He looked at the Warships as it didn’t move from where it was floating. He figured something was up, but he didn’t say anything out loud because he didn’t want to jinx it. What he did do was look towards the Warship having to turn around. He looked over to the base area, and the guards that were left were fighting for their lives. They looked like they weren’t going to go down without a fight, which was brave of them even though their leader had bailed on them.

He kept looking at that direction until the ships had disappeared from his sight. When they had gotten far enough it seemed like the rest of the prisoners had loosen up. They were excited, and started cheering and celebrating with each other. Yuurei had smiled because he was happy for them, and he quickly sheathed his blades back where they belong. The pirate had leaned on the boat and waited for them to make their way to a location where everybody would go their own separate route. Yuurei was actually happy that he had been captured by these men. He was able to meet new people and help out a bunch of people who needed it. He was also able to grow as a fighter, and a swordsman. The best thing about all of this was that he unlocked a hidden ability that was within him. He didn’t know what it was, but he figured he would learn more about it now.

Yuurei was thinking about showing it off to Mashyuu, and everyone else. His mind continued to wander, but it would soon come to a stop. He looked over to Risaka who had spoken up to him; she didn’t look at him at all, but thanked him for bringing her the bag he had found. Yuurei could only rubbed the back of his head because he was happy he could be of help to her. The pirate could only smile when he heard those words. ”It’s not a big deal. I did what I could do to help everyone out. I didn’t think any of us deserved to be a prisoner in that place. I’m just happy you gave me the weapon that would help us escape from all of this,” he said as he could feel the breezed that passed the ship they were in. He took in the air, inhaling deeply, and then exhaling it out with a smile on his face.

”Risaka if you ever need any help, you have people who are willingly to help you. Don’t think you are ever alone. And if we ever bump into each other don’t ever hesitate to ask me for help,” he said looking at her. He felt like she was too hardcore to admit anything, so he wasn’t pushing her or anything. They had escaped with their lives intact, and hopefully their future would be nothing but them prospering.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum