Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A New Friend | I. - II. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Friend | I. - II. Empty A New Friend | I. - II. Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

The two friends walked in silence. Having spent almost 3 days in the wilderness with barely anything to eat and bagloads of stolen items from their raid, they were beat. However they knew if they kept going they would eventually reach the towns of this pink world. In the beginning all the pink was rather annoying, but buy now their eyes adjusted to the color and it seemed pretty normal. Bunda carried Kahseh's Knight's sword on his hip and the Raider himself carried his bow on his back and his dagger under his cloak behind him. Pink dirt covered their attires. Shit, it was better than brown dirt at least. As of late both Bunda and Kahseh were becoming annoyed of one another. Perhaps being around each other every minute of the day EVERYDAY would make it natural for them to eventually grow tired of one another. It's all good though. Once we reach the towns we'll finally get a break from each other. he thought. Kah glanced back at Bunda who'd already been looking at him. What a coincidence, they both had been thinking the same thing about one another. Unluckily for Bunda no matter how much he was annoyed with Kahseh he had to obey his commands - if he truly wanted to remain loyal to the rightful Lord of Vikings.

Nobody anywhere would even know who Kahseh was because he'd only been royalty amongst his own people which happened to be on an island where little people inhabited or visited. Maybe it was better that way. He didn't have to start his journey already being in his father's light or with an identity per se. Kah wondered what kind o plans the gods had in store for him often, but every time he wondered, he couldn't help but bring himself to understand if the gods really controlled his fate. He wanted to travel all the way to the towns of Momoiro on his own, just like he raided that village because he wanted to. Nobody was controlling his thoughts, nobody was controlling where he moved...he was.

"Kahseh!" Bunda whispered as he stopped in his tracks. Kahseh was lost in thought so whatever his friend saw, he didn't. The large young man stopped as well before drawing his bow and swiftly placing and arrow before the string. The two remained silent and kept their ears open. It had to be them. First he met two people in this forest who simply had no negative intentions in mind but he had a feeling this time would be different. Kahseh glanced at Bunda with a nod. Then the two began to walk towards each other, putting their backs on one another as they waited.

Shhk Shhk

Kahseh released an arrow from the direction he heard the bushes shake from. "Agh!" The arrow pierced through what sounded like a woman and suddenly about six other women dressed like men jumped from out of the bushes. The first thing Kahseh spotted were pink thunderbolt tattoos on all of their faces. Kahseh moved his bow swiftly to aim it at the women in front of him. Her hair was short, and blondest her breasts were huge. Bunda drew his sword with a smirk. "The gods have a sense of humor, aye? What a funny way to for the last two of our people to go out." He whispered in a joking manner. Kahseh chuckled. "You always seem ready to die but not I, old man. You can die here if you want, but I won't, heh."

"Give us all your shit and we might let you go."

Last edited by Kahh on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

2A New Friend | I. - II. Empty Re: A New Friend | I. - II. Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Kahseh couldn't help himself. There was an awkward silence between the opposers and the two friends and it was certain that they both were thinking the same thing The two couldn't help themselves and bursted into laughter. Despite the two having their differences as of late, thy were from the same place. They were alike in so many ways and believing that women weren't as strong or threatening as men was one of em. The women looked around at each other in confusing as the vikings laughed. Don't misunderstand, they both knew that women could be strong warriors but there was still a thin line that naturally separated women in men in terms of strength. "What the fuck are you two pricks laughing about?! I'm serious!" Kahseh took a breath before reassembling himself, making sure to take form once more. Bunda slowed his snickering down but thought their situation was still quite funny. "Aye. We know you're serious, woman. We just think it's funny! You ladies think that you can dress up just as a man would and we would be that easily intimidated by your threats? Where I come from, we face more intimidating women and they wear dresses! Bahahahahahahahaha!!" K's face became more serious. Bunda was more reckless than he was, so while he enjoyed the joke a bit longer, the Raider would be watching. The woman who seemed to be in charged growled, clenching her fists and shaking it vigorously at the two men.

"Alright old man, that's it!! Kill them both, mates!!!" The second she finished her angered command, Kahseh released his arrow as it pierced her skull. Bunda lunged forward with the knight's sword slashing at anyone that got close to him. There wasn't enough time to look back at the elder viking as Kah faced 3 more women in front of him. The dykes all charged at him at the same time, putting him in a tricky situation. They were outnumbered and while both of them were pretty decent if not skilled fighters they would never be able to win against the remaining 5 of them. The giant Raider didn't have enough time to reload his bow.

The only option was to - duck! he thought to himself as the first woman swung her pirate sword. Swiftly he took his dagger from behind him and slashed her across her gut. Bunda on the other hand had been getting his old ass handed to him. One of the women slashed him across his chest with her sword, luckily not deep enough to kill him right then. The old man was losing. "Yo!" Kahseh dove to his left, into the bushes as another woman swung her sword downward. Hearing his Lord's voice, Bunda knew it was time form to minus himself from the equation. The women however, had other plans. They fought Bunda with the intent to kill, just as their leading Dyke commanded. K was able to put another arrow in his bow. His original thought was to shoot and kill the women Bunda was fighting so that he could escape, but the women in front of K were coming fast so he had to strike them first. Releasing the arrow, he punctured the heart of one of the raging dykes. The two women that he were fighting stopped for only a few seconds to see another one of their comrades killed. In that time, the young lord reloaded another bow and shot it at one of the women Bunda had been fighting. That meant that there were two more down, and 3 more to go. Bunda continued fighting with only one woman. The older man was seriously injured now but he fought as if it was only holding him back a little.

"GRAAAHHH!!" the last two women charged at Kahseh as his arrow released. These hoes were determined that was for sure.

The bow from K's hand dropped and he lunged forward at both wild women stabbing one in the neck. The other jumped onto him and pinned him to the ground. It was his luck that she was bigger than the other Dykes. Much...much bigger... kind of fat if we're being honest. The woman was quick to unsheathe her blade before holding it to Kahseh's neck. A frustrated grin stole her lips. She was pleased to have him in this position. This is it huh? The bronze man looked at the pink sky without an expression evident. They say when you are about to die your life flashes before your eyes but he hadn't a moment like that. Instead everything seemed blank. "The gods favor me eh?" he said before he closed his eyes. I'm coming home, father...

3A New Friend | I. - II. Empty Re: A New Friend | I. - II. Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

"HAAAAAAAAA!!"

A voice from a few meters away opened Kahseh's eyes. Just when it all was a bout to end a charging, mostly bald man swung his fist down onto the woman's head, kicking her out immediately and releasing her grip from the blade that could have ended the lord. The hero was Bunda. The woman fell to the ground. The navigator only stopped for a moment to watch but wasted little time in helping his peer up. "Even a man without the sacred vision could see that you gave up. Have you forgotten why we came here, young lord?" Kah's eyes widened. He took a moment to dust himself off and gather his thoughts. They were still but he needed to make sure that his entire mind was ready to face the world again. As dramatic as it may seem, he was peaceful just seconds before Bunda lifted him. Kah didn't respond. That wound on Bunda was more serious than his own petty inner problems. "Your chest... If we don't get to the towns soon..." He leaned over to get a closer look. "Heheheh. In all my years of fighting not many men could injure me this badly but lately, women have been giving me a good run for my beli." Bunda joked. Even at a time like this he seemed to not have a worry in the world. The taller male chuckled a little himself but he couldn't take this lightly. Things weren't going tp be too good for Bunda if they didn't get real help.

I'm gonna wake this bitch up and see what her and her pals were doing out here." Kahseh quickly moved closer to the unconscious body, and knelt with his dagger in his hand. With his other hand he slapped the shit out of her. Back home him and his friends used to prank on each other by slapping one another when they were sleep. The Dyke slowly opened her lids. "Goodmorning sunshine. I won't ask you why you and your home girls attacked us because obviously it was for our shit, but I will ask you where the rest of them are. Tell me what I don't want to hear and we'll kill you on the spot, but if you tell m-" *splat* "Bwahahahaha! These ladies never cease to surprise me!"

Saliva slapped Kahseh right between his eyebrows. Did she just...? he thought as he began to twitch. "Idiot. I'll tell you but only because I know they will slaughter you in battle. There are too many of them for a boy and a useless old man to handle! You'll find them at Rosada passage, the heart of this island. They'll have your head you fucking pri-" The blade pierced her right in her throat. Kahseh ripped his dagger out of her and stood up trying to remain cool. How could he though? He just got spat on by a man-woman. The only one who got any type of rise out of this was K's loyal friend, Bunda. "Let's go." Kah stormed walked away angrily, sheathing his dagger. "Ahehehehehe!" the man snickered. He followed his lord with an open chest wound and in the end he was the one laughing.

To Rosada | Part I. & II. completed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum