Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Clingy Friend EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Clingy Friend EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Clingy Friend EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Clingy Friend EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Clingy Friend EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Clingy Friend EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Clingy Friend EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Clingy Friend EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Clingy Friend EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Clingy Friend Empty A Clingy Friend Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
The wind blew lightly, making the lady's Kelly green colour gently soaring to the right. With a grunt she fixed her bang to the left as she was stepping on a hillside of pure green grass. Looking back she took moment to view Mock Town's Docks and the ship she left behind. The rest of the group that was with her all were planning on getting back to their homes or friends, but Risaka only knew misfortune would occur when she step back into Mock Town. Knowing that the event which happened yesterday got marines involved would only make her assume her bounty to increase. She weren't sure if the bounties would've arrived today, but knowing the effiency of the marines they could've easily gotten the bounties out faster than she returned back to Mock Town.

With her bag she had only mere tools for temporal survival without the need for a house. It didn't take too long for her until she found a suitable spot near the shores, a small cliff was hanging over the shoreline where she would set up her small camping site. Dropping the bag down she sat down near the cliff end. Though it weren't that big, only 4 meters tall where the ocean splashed against the cliff's wall in relaxing manner. The sky was orange due to the close sunset, it gave Risaka an easing feeling from the fact she was just an inch away of being held capture by either traffickers or marines dogs. With a small sigh she leant back with her hands behind her head, relaxing and ignoring the pain in her body, luckily it seems to be way less agonizing.

In the small distance, a peculiar being walked among the bushes, it's size was easily noticable as the bushes were not tall at all. When the being ruffled inbetween the bushes Risaka opened her eyes and raised herself up, turning her head towards the source of noise, was there somone following her? Maybe it was just an animal, she had many speculations, but once she noticed a round shaped rear of a panda mink she immeditaly got the awkward silent expression. The mink attempted to sneak further into the bushes before tripping badly, resulting him to roll his head out of the bushes with a soft yet sudden bump onto the ground. ''GYOH!....huh? AH!'' He reacted quick once he realized Risaka was already staring and aware of his presence. He quickly get on his feet and gives a shy wave.

2A Clingy Friend Empty Re: A Clingy Friend Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:22 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Waves began to finally crash against the cliff wall, the ocean's activity increasing with the sun slowly lowering further past the ocean's line. Risaka waved her feet out of the cliff just so aslightly with her stare stuck towards the rather awe sight of the sun. The Mink was sitting next to her, both were quiet and didn't even attempt to interact, it even felt a bit awkward.. well for the Mink at least. He fiddled with his thumbs, he wanted to speak up, but he had a rather shy attitude towards her, almost like a nervous boy trying to express his feelings to a schoolgirl. Risaka however knew he was trying to say something, resulting her waving her hand up a bit, giving him the signal for allowance.

''If you have anything to say, then say it.'' Her words were cold, giving the mink an unexpected sting by being put on the spotlight. He has a gasping expression and would hold at his head as if he was getting ready to get slammed down. ''A-a-a-aiiiiiyaaaa I I I uuuh... how're you?'' A wind breezes by after the mink's awfully odd timing for such question. She blinks a bit awkwardly and looked to her right away from him with her chin leaning on her palm. ''...Yeah,I'm good, been better though.'' The Mink squirms from being aware of his silly attitude, he quickly smacks at his round facecheeks with his paws. Risaka couldn't help but to wonder what he is even thinking about, why did he look so battle scarred to begin with?

Finally the sun was fully behind the sealine, making the sky a darkish orange shade along with the stars finally popping out within the endless dark sky. Risaka stood up and looked down at the mink. ''What's your name panda? You got my attention.'' The sudden question from her seemed unusual to him, but he slowly peeked up to her and would give a nervous gulp, her penetrative topaz yellow eyes seemed sharper than before. He got up standing aswell, giving her an unecessary salute. ''K-Kuba Akachano!'' She tilts her head, observing how he spoke his words. ''Kuba... I see, my name is Risaka Reinacht, it's a pleasure meeting you in a more... less eventful place.'' She reached her hand out to him, he looks at her for a moment, and within that moment his eyes gleamed in admiration, almsot as if he met a celebrity. He eagerly shakes her hand with both of his bear paws. ''P-PLEASURE IS MINE RISA-CHAN!''

NPC Crewmate:

3A Clingy Friend Empty Re: A Clingy Friend Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Once the night was fully in place above them Risaka was preparing a small campfire with a pair of flintrocks. She struggled a bit and would get irritated by the fact the sparks made from the rocks weren't strong enough to get onto the branches. Kuba noticed her small struggle as he was carrying another bunch of branches in his arms. His ears flicks a bit while staring silently before dropping all the branches down to the ground, walking over to her with a prideful gesture. ''Fear not Risa-chan! I have the right tool to make the fire you desire!'' For Risaka she just huffed out and stood up, crossing her arms while staring at Kuba and his sudden boost of confidence. ''Do show me, I feel intrigued..'' Kuba chuckled and leaned down, giving his large paws a few baps against eachother before sparking blue electricity shapes between his fingers. He reaches the lively electricity down to the branches in the stonering, and just like that a bunch of them caught fire.

Risaka did not expect such thing from Kuba, it gave her an assumption that he had eaten one of those wicked fruits. ''Wow... is this a natural thing for you? Rather imrpessive trait.'' Kuba turned his attention up to her while keeping his paws down near the fireplace. He nodded with a beamed up face. ''You bet it is! Hehehe, I bet you didn't know this, but us minks are born with this ability to generate great amounts of electronic energy!'' As he was speaking and lowkey bragging about his ability his fur slowly caught fire. Risaka sees this and quickly points past his attention with haste. ''Get your paws away from the fire you Panda!'' Kuba blinked his eye and looked back, when he finally felt the fire bruning him lightly he quickly jumped up and shrieked, his braggy attitude quickly disappeared along with that reaction. He sprints away from the fire and towards the small cliff end, making a leap and hitting down into the seawater. Risaka just sighs and giving a facepalm to the right side of her face.

A couple of minutes went by, finally Kuba got back up to where the camp was being set up. He was drenched in salty water, his clothes all soggy and his expression more down than ever. He slumps on his rear down to the ground near the campfire, Risaka was already sitting next to it while holding around her knees. Took you long enough, was the night swim any good?'' Kuba sighs out long and slow, squeezing water out from his smiley shirt, miracously his two plasters on his left eye was still intact. ''I-I guess... but I did get bitten by something, uff it hurts alot!'' He did a small tantrum from the annoying pain at his right leg, Risaka took notice that his foot had a clear couple of sting marks. ''Pufferfish... you managed to kick a stone fish didn't you?'' Kuba kept squirming and giving the pained expression, but Risaka walked around the campfire and sat next to him, reaching her hand down to his affected foot and giving a soft squeeze. Kuba flinched from the touch, but soon enough he suddenly felt no more of the pain. He blinked with his single eye and turned his attention to her hand. ''W-what did you do, Risa-chan? I don't feel it anymore!'' ''That's because I am negating the effect in your leg, as long I hold it I can force it to not effect on your body any further, I can hold it until it's gone..'' Kuba was not really the sharpest bear, but he nodded in a half understanding sense. ''A-aaah, I see... you truly are special Risa-chan, w-with such wicked power you can do something good out of it.... mmmmnyaaawn.... I feel sleepy all of the sudden...'' Risaka didn't bother to stare back at him, however she made sure her hand held his foot. ''The poison still drains you weak, but you can sleep it off, please just get your rest, Kuba.'' The Mink nodded to her, without a question he just laid back sloppily and closed his eye, resting peacefully while Risaka kept the grip strong enough to keep the poison deep inside his foot at bay. While Kuba was sleeping like a baby rock she didn't even lay down, only sat there while watching the flames from the campfire blaze away in the cold night.

4A Clingy Friend Empty Re: A Clingy Friend Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:31 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
The sun once more slowly rises up on the other side of Jaya Island, the sunlight shining past the trees near the campsite where both Kuba and Risaka was being at. Birds chirped and began to fly out from the trees, the nosie of the many leaves rustling resulted Kuba to wake up. He yawned out and stretched his fluffy limbs out, his wwas fully dry and raised himself up, but he felt something numb at his foot. He looked down and saw a hand holding onto it. It took time for him to process but he widened his eye and quickly turned his attention towards Risaka. She was sitting there with her chin low, she was breathing gently, and when she noticed Kuba had awoken she finally let go, giving herself a deep sigh and fell onto her back. ''About time... you are fully rested and I didn't sense any poison effect in your foot anymore..'' Kuba was practically speechless to knowing this lady was up all night just for him. It brought him to tears, he sniffled and sulked a bit from knowing this was the first encounter of such kindness from someone.

Risaka had her eyes closed and would rest from the lack of sleep, Kuba got up and would worringly lean over her to observe her state. ''A-are you alright? You spent the whole night for me y'know!'' She just gave a small grunt in response, as Kuba was making it difficult for her to get into sleep. Kuba waited for an answer, but the more he was thinking about her kind act he began to sheed waterfall like tears right ontop of her. ''UWAAAAAAH! YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET MYAAAAAH!'' She gurgles and squirmed with her arms from the tears falling on her before giving his chin a proper fisting strike. The struck would make Kuba fall back on his back with a swirly eye. She sighed out and attempted to sleep once more. However Kuba got up and clenched his fist, staring at her determined and thinking to himself. ''I gotta impress her more! She has given me so much, time to repay!''

A few hours went by, Risaka now at pure peace as she was laying on the soft grass. It wasn't often she enjoyed the nature, infact she liked the breeze the most, it weren't cold, yet it was soaring against her body like a newly cleaned blanket. The peace soon got interrupted when she heard some panting in he distance. The curiousity took the best of her and opened her eyes, leaning her head to the side to look towards the source of the panting. At the beach next to the hill she noticed Kuba walking up on the grass after being on the beach, and on his back he was carrying woopin 5 large adult fish. She couldn't really believe it at first, with that amount it could feed a whole village for 2 days! She raised herself up and only stared at him until he got all the way up to the campsite. He plops the fish down and wipes his forehead in exhaustion, his tongue rolled out and his face dripping of sweatdrops. ''Huff huff blah...I-I brought food! I hunted for ya!'' He was looking at her with an hopefilled gaze, however Risaka just shrugged and pointed at the burnt out campfire. ''We still need more branches, the leftovers aren't enough for such amount of fish...'' Despite looking like a panting dog on a sunnyhot day he quickly regained his posture and saluted for her, again unecessarily, but she was used to it. ''Aye! More branches coming right up!''

5A Clingy Friend Empty Re: A Clingy Friend Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
The day was slowly going back to evening, with the firecamp blazing at large from the big pile of branches that Kuba collected both Risaka and him would fry up the many large fishes with much delight. Eever since she got back to safety she has been starving, feeling so weak and empty. But Despite that she ate with a gentle pace, taking one bite after another she slowly filled her energy up. Kuba on the other hand would chomp down like a true bear lad. He was able to hold an entire fish in his paws while risaka had a filet on a stick. She took a moment to look over his body once more, gazing at the large stitched scars and overall rough surface. His body told more story than a novel, but she was curious enough to be bothered with it.

''...Had a rough life? I have met many scarred people, but you are one with no book cover.''

''W-wha- oh.. uhm, yeah'' He suddenly got all shy from her comment. ''T-these are wounds from being a tool for many... stabbed, hammered, but it wasn't that bad! Ahaha''

She frowns upon his words, putting down the stick after eating her filet and pokes at his smiley shirt. ''You got such a rough history yet you put such light view on it, is that the reason why you are wearing such childish shirt?''

Kuba got surprised, her comment got suddenly all mean to him, his ears flick down once as he was looking away a bit. ''I-It's not a sign of cowardy!... Well I mean, I just wanna be able to show people a smile when I am not able to, no one likes to see a sad ugly big bear like me...''

She gave a shrug in response, turning fully around towards the sun being swallowed by the sealine. ''I guess you got your reasons, not that it really matters to me, what matters to me is what is your goal? Why are you striving to live and walk on both feet every morning in a cruel world like this?''

Kuba turned around aswell, veiwing the sun disappearing in the far distance as he was gulping nervously. ''I mean ehehe... I like to help! A-and I just like living I guess, right? I-I knew I never would be able to achieve any crazy d-dream so I just went with the lowlife and stood away from trouble!''

Risaka did not take a liking to his reasoning, she gently turned her head towards him with a more sharpened stare as he was speaking.

''L-like why would I ever attempt to go for one! My existance on this world is rather insignificant! I-I don't need a dream!''

Risaka tsk'd and turned her head fully towards him, his words were oddly going against her liking. She stands up and gives a great stomp right at the ground next to him, making him jump up and quickly pay his attention to her rather frightening stance. ''What kind of shit talk is that! You have so much emotion and imaginative personality and yet you hold yourself back as if you were still a prisoner! You speak no different from being owned!''

Kuba was laying on his back and leaning up to stare at her speechlessly, his one beady eye gleamed a bit up from her sudden strong words. ''B-But I have been a tool all my life! I don't know how to dream! I only know how to react!''

Risaka wouldn't take any of his excuses, stepping forward she gripped at his shirt, pulling his face close to hers, her sharp glare penetrated his one eye. ''Then why did you follow me! That is clearly a choice of your own!''

Kuba squirmed from her sudden pull and would get a nervous wreck of an expression with his paws up in a submissive manner. ''I-I-I-I-I SAW YOU AS A SOMEONE I COULD FOLLOW!''

His honest line was rather unexpected, she never had someone truly following her nor leaning towards ever since her last crew. She gritted her teeth and giving his blue nose a flick, a powerful one that is. ''Then this'll be my first command to you, START DREAMING YOU DAMN TEDDY BEAR!'' And with a careless movement she pushed him back down on the ground. However Kuba didn't react to the push, he had his focus solely on her waking words, his single eye getting more gleaming, tears rolling down one after another, his body sulking and hiccing up from the rollercoaster of emotions. Something deep in him was ignited by Risaka's punching speech.

''I-I-I-IIIIIIIIiiiiii..... inhale I WANNA SEE THE WOOOOORLD UWAAAAAAAH! I WANNA MEET COOL PEOPLE AND BECOME STRONG LIKE THEM UUUUGUHUHUUUUUAH!''

Risaka sat down, letting Kuba release out his bottled up true feelings while she was just listening, not interrupting him until he finally stopped, nose running, his eye waterfalling, he almsot looked like a kid, but a kid with real dreams.

A Clingy Friend Crying10

6A Clingy Friend Empty Re: A Clingy Friend Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
It was at the middle of the night, both were sitting at the edge of the cliff once more and just sat there quietly as the waves from the ocean crashed lightly at the cliff wall. Risaka was letting Kuba gathering his thoughts for some time, it was a rather outburst from him, she never really saw someone like him in her life, he was someone that actually was willing to show his vulnerable side. Kuba was still rubbing his eye to wipe whatever was left of his tears, he even sniffled to clear his nose. Risaka gave his back a few pats in a comforting manner.

''Sheesh, such a big baby, whatever should I do with you?'

''W-well, I don't know... b-but I thank you, I thank you for... putting up with my silly hopeless attitude...''

She kept hold her hand at his back, gently giving a few strokes. ''Enough bashing yourself, I can see now why you followed me, not because of your desperation for someone to command you, but for an actual friend... I'll be your friend.''

The words sparked Kuba up and stared at her in awe, holding his cheeks and squeezes his face with sparkling expression. ''W-WUAH?! REALLY REALLY?! MY EVER FIRST FRIEND!!! MY CAPTAIN!'' His overly exciting attitude got Risaka slightly nervous, but she didn't expect him to call her Captain. ''Huh? Now hold on a mi-GAH!'' With the size of Kuba he could serve the biggest bear hugs across the blue sea, he kept squishing and squashing Risaka into his powerful embrace. ''YOU ARE THE BEST RISA-CHAAAAAN!'' ''GNNNH! ACK!''

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum