Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Cold World [Grand Voyage] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Gran Voyage Type:Devil Fruit
Gran Voyage Name:Gaining back the fire
Gran Voyage Location:Baltigo
Gran Voyage Description:

Stage One: The events of his Family(Village) being taken or killed due to their third eye are still fresh in his mind. His demotion also came shortly after that. As from everything that happened he became a alcoholic. Spending most of his time within bars and other undesirable places caused him to no longer focus on his duties. During one night he identity as a member of the Three eye tribe is uncovered by a group within the bar. Things lead to another and he ends up captured.  

Stage Two: He is fine with his fate. He also isn't the only person there though. Multiple three eye'd tribe members are there and also a Devil Fruit user. The Devil Fruit user tries to get everyone to escape, but the only one that can help is Hannibal. Their escape during there time within their cell changes Hannibal and gives him back a new flame.

Stage Three: The escape begins from the building they are within.  It is a small time slave trading ring, but with what they have now they can become big time. But, Hannibal and the Devil Fruit user plan to stop it. What happening next truly puts Hannibal on a new path.
NPCing: No

Baltigo, is not a place for a Marine that has lost his way should be. The scum that reside their, criminals & revolutionaries, corrupt anything they are able to get their hands on. Is what is told to Marines that head there, for whatever reason. More harsh and unneeded has been said about the inhabitants of that Island, especially those within the Nil District. Currently Captain Hannibal Uchis is a, emotionally, lost Marine in the heart of the Nil District. Drowning his sorrows in a run down hole in the wall of a bar. His dress suit stained in multiple areas with the spirits. He didn’t care though, not at all, and would plan to be here for the rest of the day.  Just like everyday since being back on Baltigo. At this point Hannibal was at his lowest and he felt cold and alone.

“Life, it isn’t what it should be….W-we try….try so hard to do b-better. TRY TO GET FROM A BAD PLACE! But...it...it knocks you right back down into it…” His drunken outburst fell on deaf ears. The chatter and music being played in the background drowned out his voice. He sat at a table in the corner, his back to them all. He did have his Marine coat with him at this time. Unlike him it was clean. It was on the back of his chair. He did this because not a lot of people would walk up on him because of this. A natural repellent to low-life criminals. If he lose this he’d probably have been robbed or attacks for how he talks a lot.

Cold World [Grand Voyage] Original

He’d begin to slowly bang his head on the table after he spoke. Not because they didn’t listen to him, he didn’t really care. What was thirty random people to him? Why he banged his head on the table was just because he needed to. Maybe physical pain was the best way to get rid of the pain from his loses. But, he’d stop after around five minutes of this and just rest his head on the table. “I should just die…” He’d mumble to himself. He kinda had a enough with it all. It’d just be better off dead, was his thought. But, only after he finished drinking today.

5 doriki from race perk into perception this topic.
5 doriko into Durability and Endurance for Pug occ.

Last edited by Hannibal Uchis on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:15 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

“Oh, you shouldn’t be like that. “ A foreign voice would say followed by a hand on the back of the resting Hannibal. It was a weird thing to do to someone you didn’t know. Unless you had creepy intentions. Hannibal instantly believed this guy liked him in some way or was drunk and being too friendly.  

“Just leave me alone.” Hannibal would quickly retort. He didn’t want to be bothered by anyone. When he spoke out loud it was just to himself, no one else.  He didn’t want to come off as being a dick, but was fine if he did. The base put in his voice to to exert his dominance in a way and to show that he wasn’t playing.

“Now. Now. Buddy. No need to be like that, we are all friends here.” The guy would say, still leaving his hand on the back of Hannibal. He’d add in a few friendly pats and would begin to sway, as he was drunk. It wasn’t because he was swinging for the same side that he was acting this way. But, rather he was a happy drunk that wanted everyone to be merry just like him.

“Didn’t you hear me?! HUH!? If you don’t get the fuck away from me….I will...I will arrest you!” Hannibal would say as he would raise his head and look over his shoulders. But, what he didn’t know was that his third eye was showing. Without any real control of himself right now. The guy saw this and instantly remove his hand and began to back up. He didn’t care Hannibal was a Marine.

3Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:41 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

But, seeing that Hannibal was a member of that tribe he had to rethink a couple things. And begin to scheme in his head, as he was just like any other criminal here. Hannibal was oblivious to the real reason the guy moved back and would go back to resting his head on the table. Shortly after that he would pass out and drift into a dream that progressed into a nightmare.

There he was within his home village, just as he left it. Aimlessly he walked around gazing at everything he was had, oblivious to this being a dream. He’d stop once he spotted his Father Children of the village began to run to him, and began to sit around. He was within the center of the village, as he usually was, sitting on the village stone. Hannibal remembers all the times he has sat there like those children. It seemed to be winter as the snow began to gently fell from the sky. Hannibal would now began to walk toward them, but took a hesitation each step. The snow thickened the more he moved closer. His path back to his Father growing harder to follow until he could no longer see him. The Snow began to thicken more until all he could see was white. All alone he was but he didn't heard the ferocious wind, it was silent.

"Father!" He'd call out. But, he'd not get a response at all. He begin to run but would fall only after a few steps, but he wouldn't crash into the the snow. No, he'd feel as if he fell right into the ocean. It was only for a brief few seconds did he feel this sensation as he would wake up from his dream. He had been drenched with a bucket of cold water, and he caused him to look around shocked. This didn't happen to him, he was a Marine. "T-the..THE FUCK!" He'd say as he try to stand up, but he would feel a sharp pain in his face and also be sent flying toward the wall. He was punch, simply put, by the guy that touched his back earlier. He wasn't alone either. Ten guys, who seemed like goons, where behind him.  

"Look boys, I told you. Another Three eye'd freak. Get him."

4Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:13 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Hannibal didn't even notice that his third eye was showing, as it was. And would close it after the guy would disrespect him. Slowly, Hannibal would begin to stand to his feet. He was a bit dazed from the punch and still not fresh from how much he had been drinking. This would be a tough fight but he was ready to do it. He'd rub his cheek after finally getting up and then place both hands in his pocket. If he had looked at his hand he used to rub his cheek he'd see that he was cut there and bleeding a little. The cut was more like a puncture as if the guy that punched him at something pointing out on his fist when he did so.

"You just assaulted...a Marine officer. " Hannibal would say as he would watch as they hesitated to come any closer after he said that.

"Five." The guy would begin to count.

"The penalty for such a thing..." Hannibal wouldn't be able to finish what he was trying to say, as he began to feel wierd. First thing that began to feel weak was his legs. And if they went out he'd have no way of fighting anyone. It had to be the drinking doing this to him. No, he couldn't be that. He has drunk at this place for a week now and haven't felt like this once.

"Four." The guy didn't stop counting down. There were a few second sin between his coutning but that was it. He didn't say anything else as Hannibal contuied to talk. All he would do was count.

"T-the...the penalty.... for" Hannibal fell right to his knees now. He couldn't feel the lower half of his body at all. The world around him started to blur.

"Three." He began to walk toward Hannibal now, the goons falling close behind. They had gotten scared due to Hannibal letting it be known he was a Marine officer, but now they weren't. He was helpless and could easily be taken care of. If they wanted to kill him they could.

"Is..." Hannibal couldn't even make out anymore words, and speaking was hard. He felt a pain...like a cold sensation through his entire body. Like someone had placed him in a block of ice.

"Two." The guy was in arms distance now and would place his on Hannibal. He smelled horrible is all Hannibal could think of. And Hannibal had been in a pool of vomit earlier this week.

"....ugh..." He couldn't hold on any longer. Hannibal's eyes would close and he would drop his head. He would've fallen but the guy didn't let that happen.

"One." He finish his count right when Hannibal would pass out. What he had done was, with his initial punch, poisoned Hannibal. He had a ring on his ring finger that had a small sharp point. He did have to dip it into poison before using but that was simple enough. But, at this time he was out of that said poison. Having used it all up this entire week. As while Hannibal was drinking his life away this Man was stealing life. Not killing individuals but capturing them for various reasons. Some reasons being because they were special, like Hannibal, or because they had special abilities you coudln't find everywhere.

5Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:40 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"Thanks for letting me do this in your fine establishment." The Man would say as he watched his goons tie and then pick up Hannibal. He was talking to the owner of this Bar.

"No, thank you. If I had known one of those calamities drank here I would've tried to get him removed sooner. But, who could've though the Marines would allow such a man within their ranks." The bar owner would say,

"Nah, he isn't a Marine." The Man would say as he went and grabbed Hannibal's marine coat. "A lot of guys steal these to get away with dumb things. He probably asked for a few free drinks." The Man would add.

"Now that you say that, he did." This was a lie on this Old Man's part. Something he just made up due to not liking Hannibal's race. He actually can't remember anything about Hannibal other than he always came here.

"See, if he stayed any longer he would've done even more things. Might have even killed you and took control of this place eventually." The Man would say painting Hannibal in more bad light. But, he did this for a reason and not out of hatred. everything he said was calculated.

"Oh dear! What is your name and den den mushi number? If I spot anymore people like him I will make sure to get a hold of you so you can come and handle them, I'll even pay. " The Old Man would say as he would have a piece of paper and pencil at the read to write down the information.

"My name is Gato, and just take my card. I'm in charge of employment company here on Baltigo. I come get dangerous people like him and make them upstanding citizens. " Gato would say as he would walk over to the Old Man and hand him his card. He actually had it ready before he started talking to the Old Man. This is how Gato worked. He did this on a daily bases. Using the fear that people had for certain races to his advantage. To build himself into a Under Broker was his first goal, the second being a Emperor of the Underworld. His plan was actually pretty simple. Get his beli up throw the slave trade and take control of the Nil district. He already had a pretty sizeable building all to himself, which he also used to house his product. The same place Hannibal, at this moment, has been taken to. The building was one of the many skyscrapers and also guarded like most as well. The total amount of floors are ninety-six. That doesn't mean each floor has someone on them, at max on half do. Gato was a good up coming guy but didn't trust many and didn't have many top guys working under him, at max he had two. The rest of the grunts ranged from young delinquent kids to petty criminals. There were a few that have done serious crimes among his ranks but they weren't top notch fighters like him and his top two.

6Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:11 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"Gato, we put the new arrivals on storage floor L" Gato's second, Minus, would say. Gato has them call a floor by what it's purpose is and also the number of the floor. So, the floor he was talking about was floor L; as he used roman numeral's to label their number. This just something he does to throw people that don't know this off a bit. The room Gato was in had many fine things that he considered artifacts and trophies. A new piece to his collect was the Marine coat he had taken from Hannibal. It wasn't framed but rather worn by Gato.

"Good." Gato would say as he would turn in his chair looking out the window. He went with the cliche of having his office on the top floor. He did this so that he could actually see above most of the crap that was here in the Nil district. He was born and raised here and knew all about the hardships that people face when coming here. Though he was doing horrible things he has done and does he is only doing it so he can change this place. "Where is Plus? " Gato would ask. As usually they both are in attendance to give him a message.

"He hasn't returned yet. He told me he finally found one of those Items you were looking for." Minus would say to Gato.

"Oh?" Gato would begin to smirk fiendishly at the thought of which item it was. As he has a list of certain things he needs in order to get to where he wants to be. As within this world a lot of things have changed and if he can be the first to accept that change and grow in it he'd be unstoppable. "Anything else left to report?"

"Product XV has not be responding well to the scientist you hired. They've gained only a little amount of Intel of how he does what." Minus would tell Gato.

"Tch, they need to hurry themselves along. I want to turn that guy into one of our soldiers." Gato would say.

"Also, we have struck peace with the Meto Gang. They plan to even give us the building next door to show this. But, I fear if anything bad happens before then a war between us will break out." Minus would add before he'd head to floor Ll. On that floor product is tested on for various reasons. Those reasons could be to see if the buyers will like them or to gain information on them. The Product Minus was talking about was special as it was the first one they had found.

Currently, Hannibal was on floor L. He wasn't within a room by himself, not at all. The entire floor was broken into two areas, a wall splitting the place in two. On one side there was a large amount of equipment that individuals could be strapped to, along with guards. The other was where Gato's product was. Ranging from kids to the elderly many people of different races sat in silence. They were all broken in some way by what Gato had done to them, or by someone else before they got here. Hannibal was in a place he fit right in.

7Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:44 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

There was a loud noise coming from the other room. Almost everyone got afraid of what was happening. As it could mean new person was coming and they weren't put to sleep, or the guards might come in and let off some steam. Hannibal, for the first time since being here, finally would awake. Finding himself shackled he tried to keep calm, hoping it all was a bad dream. He quickly began to realize that it wasn't. He didn't panic though as he kinda was fine with it, as he'd probably die here. He did though wish he could just have a little drink while he waited.

The only door to the two rooms would be opened and a large man would be tossed him. He was rough looking and seemed to have a large amount of bruises on his body. But, he didn't seem like he was defeated like everyone else. He came into this cold room like a raging fire. He also was chained up more than everyone else. The door would be slammed shut and the should of multiple locks being placed would be heard. The guy tossed him would struggle to get to his feet due to the chains, but soon would be able to. Once he did he would hop over to the door and slam his head onto it. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" was the first thing he'd say as he banged his head against the wall.

Hannibal would actually recognize the guy. He was a pirate young and dumb, Yellow Haired Dilan. He had been making a name of himself and amassed a bounty of around seventy million. Hannibal wasn't surprised though. They just caught a Marine captain, former Commodore, so catching a Pirate of that magnitude wasn't that much out of their reach. But, Hannibal did wonder what the guy was talking about. What did they take from him?

"Oi! You are going to end up killing yourself if you keep doing that with your head." Hannibal would say. He didn't know why he did this but he just ended up doing so.

"Fuck y-" Dilan didn't finish what he had to say as he passed out due to blood loss. Someone though would rush over to help stop the bleeding though. As they weren't chained to the wall but with a ball and chain. The person that ran, well walked, over to Dilan was a Women. She had her face covered so Hannibal couldn't see her face, but something was strange about her.

"I told him." Hannibal would say as he looked away from Dilan. He was lost and confused on his actual purpose. He didn't know what he was doing with himself or what he should do with himself. Hence the reason he just wants to die. Or does he? Hannibal could've killed himself easily at any point. But, he didn't. Rather he just got drunk and bitched about his sorrows.

8Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:10 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Hannibal would look around and see that everyone here needed to be saved. But, he couldn't bring himself to be the one to do that. He wasn't for injustice but at this moment he was still stuck within his own sorrows He was a disgrace of a Marine. He would continue to look around to take in his surroundings. There was one window, but he was the only one by it. There was a area where people could defecate, but it had no cover. So, if you went you'd be seen by everyone. It was cold in this room but at least everyone had a blanket, albeit thin. Hannibal even had one beside him but he didn't plan on using it. They didn't give one to Dilan though.

Hannibal would look behind him, as the window was to his back. he'd look out and see that the were across from what seemed to be a restaurant. You could look right through the other window and see people having a good ol' time. Maybe that was why they didn't look through it. It was a large gap so breaking the window and trying to jump was out of the question. Only way out of this room was the door and window. Both could lead to death or worse.

Hours would pass by and the door would open again. Five armed guards came in and stood at the door, guns and swords at the ready. Following them a man pushing a chart would come by. There were lines already drawn on the floor, and no one were within them. Maybe they were used as a walkway for this cart, Hannibal could only assume. The chart would begin to be pushed and everyone would be given a plate. The food just looked unappealing, but when they got it they ate. Hannibal would also get a plate, but Dilan wouldn't. After the plates were passed out the guy left and so did the guards, but one stopped before closing the door.

"Due to short supply we won't be back for two days. That pipe over there is busted so you'd still have water till it gets fixed." And with that he left and the noise of the locks being placed was heard. From their reactions it seemed like that were used to this treatment, and that was horrible. Hannibal looked out the window and could see that this food paled in comperission to the food over there.

"I'd stop looking over there if I was you, Mister." Someone would say to Hannibal. Hannibal would look and see that is was a young girls struggled to move over where he was. The ball she was connected to being almost the size of her. She was able to get close to him though and sit right by him.

"And why is that?" Hannibal would ask.

"Last time my Parents looked out that window they caught the eye of someone over there. And well.....I never saw them again. One of the guards said they got sold when I asked them. Then they took me...I had to come back though. I always come back." From how she spoke something was off about her. And looking down at her head he saw marking. All of her hair was shaved off and you could tell that she had something, recently, done to her head. As if they have been experimenting on her.

"I am sorry to hear that." Hannibal would say.

"It is okay. Mr. Gato said one day I'll get a new family. That will rely on me to take care of them." She'd tell him.

Hannibal was sadden by this. As that could only mean the child was going to be sold as a slave. That everyone here was currently property of someone. 'Gato must be the man in charge. Maybe he was the guy that punched me.' Hannibal thought to himself. He didn't know what he'd do with that information or any of the information he had. Maybe this served him right.

9Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Dilan would finally awake, and look around. "Shit, he got me in a box now." He'd say as he laid there, he didn't have any energy to really do anything. He looked up at the lady whose lap his head was in.

"Relax, I stopped the bleeding. But if you do what you did before I might not be able to again." She'd tell him.

"Tch." Dilan would respond as he closed his eyes. Though he did just wake up he wanted to rest again. Well, he tried to. Only after a couple minutes he'd open his eyes again and try to sit up on his own. He couldn't do it alone, but the Lady would help him.

"How long have you been here?" Hannibal would ask the little girl.

"Ugh, ummmm. A year and twenty days." She'd respond. It was longer than that but she didn't know that. In fact she has been here for over three years.

"Why haven't you guys escape?" Dilan would ask the Lady. He spoke loudly so that everyone in the room could hear him. Also, the guards could hear that a commotion was going on.

"We aren't able to. Those that tried....they.." She couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence. What had happened to those that tried to escape was unspeakable.

"Pussies, I'll escape from here. Just watch. HEY! Blue suit!" Dilan would say as he looked over at Hannibal. "I remember you telling me to stop earlier. I'll ignore that but help me. You look down by not like these other fucks, all I need you to do is help me get out of these cuffs and chains. Since they wanted to dick me by putting so many on."

"Watch your mouth. You are cussing too much." Hannibal would say in response. He didn't have any intentions on helping such a foul mouth guy. But, before Dilan could say anything else the door would fly open and one guard would walk in. He though had a strange look on his face as he scanned around. He spotted the girl beside Hannibal and licked his lips. She was only around ten years old and him giving her that look was all bad. Hannibal wasn't the only person that noticed this.

"Damn." He'd begin to walk over toward Hannibal and the girl. "Yup, yup, yup." He was a large man, same size as Hannibal. He was larger though, round and disgusting to put it simply. He wasn't appealing at all and must be the reason he was coming toward this child as he did. Hannibal was at his lowest but he would, for this moment, not stand for something like this. So, as the man continued to come over Hannibal began to stand up. He was at a large disadvantage. One of his legs was connected to the chain and ball, and that hurt his mobility greatly. Especially with him using his legs primarily in combat. As he stood up though Dilan yelled out.

"YOU DISGUSTING PIG! I SEE HOW YOU LOOKIN' AT THAT KID, YOU FUCK! I'LL KILL YOU!" Dilan would yell as he'd hop to his feet. This was Hannibal's chance as the pig would look away and at Dilan. And as he turned back to face Hannibal, he was in position. Swiftly with his free leg, the right one, he'd strike with a kick to the side of the guy's head. But, he wasn't able to deliver the others. The chain and ball was too much for him to move around with at this moment, he was tired. But, Dilan came hopping along and would headbutt the guy into the back. Making him stumble to the other so Hannibal would strike again, this time to the other side of the guys head.

Skill used:

10Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:38 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

The guy would fall to the ground unconscious, they did it. "Damn it. More are probably coming." Hannibal would say as he'd drop done and begin to search the guy, looking just for a set of keys. He'd find some and begin to undo his shackles, as well as those on the little girl. Since he stopped that guy he wouldn't stop there, he was going to save her. No, he was going to save all of them. And die here doing so.

"Don't rush. They won't be back.....not for two days. That one must've came here without anyone knowing so they could....well, you know." The Women that helped Dilan would say as began to walk over to Hannibal. She struggled to do this due to her own shackles. But, she would manage to get over to him. "But, if he did tell his buddies that he'd come here they may come looking for him sooner than two days."

"Damn, then is it two days or not!?" Dilan would ask as he'd also make it over to Hannibal, as he wanted to be freed.

"That doesn't matter. As a Marine Captain I am going to save you guys and bring justice to whoever is in charge of this." Hannibal would snap as he would begin to unshackle the Women, skipping Dilan. He'd spend the next fifteen minutes to unshackle the other thirty people within the room. Once that was done he'd come over to Dilan and look down at him, as the chain man was back on the ground. Doing so much while chained up was a testament to his strength, and that could be dangerous. But, this seems like the least a pirate of his pedigree could do. "I could keep you like this, Yellow hair. And turn you in after I finish everything here." Hannibal would tell him.

"WOW! You fuck I helped you with that guy just now! Why you wanna dick me like that!? Just let me out!" Dilan would say as he would begin to squirm around.

"Watch you mouth." Hannibal would say as he'd slam his fist. Cussing happens Hannibal understood that. But, how he is speaking was out of line, and he needed to stop. "I will not arrest you, at this moment. But, I will only free you if you help me."

"EH!?!" Dilan would pause for a moment. "Help you with what?"

"Stop acting dumb. I need you to help me take care of this illegal slavery ring. Neutralize everyone hostile that we come across and, that is about it." Hannibal would tell him.

"I'm fine with helping...BUT NO KILLING?"

"Yes, no killing. I am teaming up with a Pirate, which I don't like. To keep my conscious clean I don't want any dead bodies on my hands from working with you. So, you WILL arrest every hostile instead of killing them. "Hannibal would tell him. Hannibal didn't plan to pardon Dilan, as he couldn't, and he will arrest him after this all is said and done. He'll fight though for Dilan to serve a lighter sentence for his help. But, that was if Hannibal lived through this. He didn't know why he was thinking about what would happen after this, as the chances of him coming out of this was slim. Even if he started to want to live that chance would still be slim.

11Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:03 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"Okay, okay. Just free me....my ass itches." Dilan would say as he was okay with helping. Not killing was going to be tough, but he might be able to. He had plans here anyway and at anytime he could just vanish and handle what he wanted when first arriving here. This time he won't be caught.

"Also, no more cussing." Hannibal would say as he would begin to unshackle Dilan. As he took chain after chain off of him Hannibal couldn't understand something. How Dilan possibly was able to move at all. This guy's strength and determination must be on another completely other level. Part of him wants to not let this guy out at all. But, he could be the biggest help in taking care of all of this. Hannibal began to get extremely nervous on everything right now. 'What am I even doing? Someone that wants to die trying to go out valiantly?! What if this guy just kills us all after I release him? What if I when we both go out we get killed effortlessly and these people suffer a sever punishment? What if they are killed and I am left alive....' Hannibal began to doubt himself more and more. And stopped on the last lock. He should just tell everyone to put thier chains back on and wake the guy up. All the bad things could be avoided. Suddenly he'll feel a hand on his back, as he was knelling down to unchain dilan.

"Mr. Marine. If we leave will I get a family?" The Girl would ask him. Hannibal's eyes would grow wide at that question. He needed to get his shit together, and stop thinking about all the bad. He needed to think more on what he could do to prevent that. He needed to do what he signed up for. As a Marine he must uphold Justice and protect those that are unable to do it themselves. His self-loathing was counter productive to his purpose. If he was to save anyone he couldn't plan on dying afterwards or during. He needed to do what he believed was truly right. To do what his Father would want him to do.  He'd unlock that last lock and would stand back up.

"Yes, I will make sure you all are taken good care of. I put my honor on that." Hannibal would tell them all. He would then take a couple of the chains and head over to the guy they knocked out, and begin to tie him up. After that he moved him to the wall away from the window, and in the far corner. Dilan, after being freed, got to his itch and began to stretch. He had been chained up for weeks.

"Oi, wake up." Hannibal would say as he'd try to wake the guard up. Soon the guy would wake up and be enraged. Hannibal thought Dilan had a lot of foul mouth. He'd let the guy say what he had to and try to escape. "Oi, you done? You won't be able to escape from those chains. Tell me who is in charge and maybe you can get out of this fine."

The Guy wouldn't answer him. Hannibal was not one for torture methods to get information, unless it was the last resort and of the upmost importance. Even if this guy didn't tell him anything he can get another guard.

12Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"I can't kill them but I won't be bored. And have oyu just " Dilan would say as he would come from behind and drop one of the iron balls on the Guard's leg. The guy letting out a loud scream of pain as his leg was broken from the iron ball. Hannibal would shack his head at what Dilan would do, as it was uncalled for. But, it did work. He didn't seem like the real tough guy. The Guard would squirm around before talking.

"I'll tell you everything." He'd say as he tried to take the pain. But, he couldn't as it was just too much. He did fight back the tears though.

"Then do that." Dilan would say as he'd pick up the iron ball, ready to drop it again. Panich can be seen within the guard's eyes from Dilan laying with the Iron ball.

"Tell me about this building first." Hannibal would say. He didn't like the approach Dilan took but he wouldn't waste the opportunity he just got.  

"This place is the EL Tower, the Bosses baby. Like a hundred floors or something like that. I'm not sure...but it is a lot. Not all of them have people on them like this one, there is only one other that has product. Also, my le-" He'd stop as Hannibal would begin to speak. Cutting him off from the complaint he was about to have about his leg.

"Don't refer to anyone as product." Hannibal would say before the guy continued.

"S-sorry. The other group of people are much higher up, right under the floor the boss is on. "

"How many men does he has?" Dilan would ask.

"There are forty little guys. Ten guard the bottom floor, big big guns. All the floors up toll this one is just full of product the boss wants to sell. This place is pretty solid....can't nothin' break in from the outside. I think some rivals even tried to fire cannons at the place, not even a dent. "

"What are little guys?" Hannibal would ask. Confused on the terminology that had been used. His attention would be taken from the Guard and put on Dilan as he'd be the one to talk.

"Fresh kids off of the streets. Like, guys in their teens that rob and at times even kill. Not the best but dangerous and unpredictable." Dilan would say. Answering the question before the Guard would.

Hannibal would turn his attention back to the Guard. "Keep talking." A entire hour would passed as information was gained. They have learned about this place and about Gato. Though, even with talking that much Hannibal still was worried. Getting everyone out of here still was going to be difficult. And then taking care of Gato was going to be even more. As the forty currently here wasn't the end of his men. Twenty more were going to be coming soon. As a large banquet was about to go done tomorrow night. Not only that but the prisoners here were going to be sold as well.

13Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"Hmm, we should prepare for this fight then." Hannibal would say as he looked around. None of them, aside from himself and Dilan, had any combat capabilities. And up against so many enemies might be too much for them. They had to be smart when handling this.

"We can't trust this guy. We don't know how many people till they come!" Dilan would say as he'd toss the iron ball toward the window, not only shattering it but having it travel all the way to the other side and into the other window right across. Everyone was in complete shock, Hannibal's jaw would even drop at Dilan's act. But, it didn't end there as Dilan would pick up the big guy and toss him out the window, he didn't go that far though. "Oh, shit! I forgot you said no killing." He'd add after he threw the guy.

Hannibal would place both his hands over his face, and yell into them. As Dilan had single handily put them in the worst case scenario.

"Relax, my guy. Worst that can happen is we die, but we won't die. Well, I won't die." Dilan would tell Hannibal as if what he was saying would make things better. Hannibal wanted to kick Dilan out of the window for what he has done, but they didn't have time for that.

'Think, think, think." Hannibal would remove his hands and pace back and forth. He no longer was the guy mopping around due to kicking himself for not saving his Village. He was the Marine would save those that needed him right now at this moment. This didn't mean he was completely over the lose of his village. Rather he was motivated because of it. And would do his damnedest to not allow others to go through what he did. Or allow others to be put into hardship for no reason.

"BOSS! Michael was tossed out of the window! We have reason to believe that the cause of it was due t the product on the fiftieth floor!" A Guard would say as he barged into the room of Gato. He had important news and something that should be brought to the attention to Gato. But, he did not knock on the door. And what he saw was something he shouldn't have. What he saw caused Gato to place a bullet right between his eyes.

"Idiot, barging into here like that. The Product has tried to do something like this before, not need to be so worked up." Gato would say as he'd begin to put his clothing back on. After that was all done he'd walk over to the large window that was behind his desk and look down. "One day I will be able to build a tower tall enough to pierce the sky. But, I won't if I keep having to deal with this shit." He'd walk away from the window and sit at his desk. He'd then begin to dial on his Den Den Mushi and wait for the other person on the end to pick up.

"Plus, are you finished?" Gato would ask after the Den Den Mushi would stop ringing.

"Yes, boss. Just got done wrapping up. I have the product in a container right beside me." Plus would say quickly.

"Good, I'm hungry for it now. But, we have a problem." Gato would say.

"How do you want me to handle it?" Plus would quickly respond with.

"Heh." Gato would smirk at the response given to him by his underling. "I have a list of which product I still want. The rest can be disposed of. Minus will be at the entrance with the list so you both can handle it."  

"Wow, Minus is needed also? Must be a few rowdy ones. Don't worry boss I will have my men stay here and finish up and I will head back now." Plus would say before hanging up his den den mushi. Taking the item that he was getting for Gato and heading back to the building his Boss was in.

Gato knew he could count on Plus for anything, he just was a bit dumb. That is why he had hired Minus. And with both of them together made a deadly combo, one no one could stop. He would then press a button on the bottom of his desk and soon Minus would arrive. During the time Minus was heading up here Gato had gotten a piece of paper and pencil and wrote done the list of who he wanted to keep, the list being extremely short. "Minus, I already called Plus. You two are to take care off all the live product we have, except those on this list. I think you should be able to take care of the ones on the floor below this by yourself. But, I want you and Plus to go to the next one together. I need this done by tonight.

14Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:47 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

It seemed before Plus and Minus would meet and take care of the problem some of Gato's Men would take it up their self. As a few of them were close friends of the guard that came falling down. All ten of the ones guarding the floor below began to make their way up stairs, leaving the entrance unguarded. Their heavy mounted guns would be left as taking them up each flight of stairs would be too much. They would grab on and place it on the elevator, two guys also getting on the elevator. Two on the elevator eight rushing up the stairs. Each flight of steps made them more and more angrier instead of tired. That also was because of something they began to take as they headed up. Strange pills were popped by each and everyone of them. They weren't really special at all but gave them a bit more energy than people of their status would have.

Plus was all the way in the Ninth District. Even with running at top speed he wouldn't get to the EL Tower from his location that quickly. So, he waist his energy to do so. The total amount of time it'd take from his current pace was around two hours. At this moment it was Eight PM. He made sure he also kept the item he had acquired for Gato safe.

Minus was making quick work of the product on the floor he was on. Taking care of them as if they didn't matter at all. Which they didn't to him. How he did this though was in the most inhumane way he possibly could. He knew time was of the essence but he isn't always allowed to handle these types of things. Plus is always sent out because he is dumb.

"Listen to me! Dammit! Listen! I had nothing to do with that ball going through your window! Okay! Those that did it will be taken care of, I promise! There is no need for any conflict between us! Just gi-" Before Gato could finish his plea the other person on the Den Den Mushi would hang up. Gato smacked his lips stood up and swiped his arms across his desk; everything on top of it crashing to the floor on his right side. Whoever it was that throw a iron ball  and into the building beside him had just ruined the peace that Gato had fought to get. Now he had enemies heading his way because someone died. And not just some nobody, a somebody was killed. Meto's son. Meto was going to be leaving the Nil District, as he has moved up in the world and had a place in the Ninth now. He did though, for around two years, have beef with Gato. Their fight was bloody and many people to this day have fought and died. Peace had though been reached and a celebration, a banquet and auction, was to be done tomorrow night. But, that would not be happening now. Meto told Gato he was coming to just end it instead of having peace. One-hundred of Meto's finest Men were about to be at the EL Tower in three hours.

"Dammit. I only have forty guys here. Plus and Minus are worth like fifty together though, so I should be fine. I might have to fight though is Meto comes himself......Why. Why couldn't things just go my way for two days. Once I had the item Plus is bringing and the tower Meto was going to give I could've ran the Nil district. Built a army. I just needed two damn days." Gato would say as he grip the edge of his desk. "I am Gato Hannington! These set backs are a nuisance. BUT! I've brought myself this far and will not allow anyone to stop me from achieving my goals. So! BRING IT METO!" Gato would say to himself to build needed confidence in himself. If Meto came here he'd come in force. And if by chance they got in here Gato had something for that. He could end it all if need be.

15Cold World [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Cold World [Grand Voyage] Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

"Okay, we are just going to leave. Dilan you will lead the group and I will cover the rear. You take care of everyone that you come across and I will keep us from getting flanked. If we need to switch at any time we will. We must move now though!" Hannibal would say as he couldn't think of anything else for them to do. He didn't know the layout of this place or anything. So, he'd have to just wing it. And hope for the best.

Dilan was busy getting to know everyone during the time Hannibal was thinking of a plan. He didn't feel bad for what he did and he didn't have any real plans than the one Hannibal decided to go with. So, for the thirty minutes Hannibal took to come up with something Dilan already wanted to do Dilan learned the names of these people. He learned at least something they used to do or wanted to do once they got out of here. "Fine by me, Marine!"

They'd all begin to get in line, Dilan at the front and Hannibal at the back. And quickly they'd move out of the cell room and into the room where the exit was. But, someone would get out of formation before they could leave through the exit and into the stairway. It was the the little girl with the shaved head that got out of formation. "Where are you going?" Hannibal would say as she would walk passed him and back into the room. She wouldn't listen to him and would go back into the room. "Dilan hold up!" Hannibal would yell as he'd go back into the room to get her. She was over at the broken window. She gazed outwards as she spoke.

"He said that he'd find me a Family....but if I leave...If I leave how can he do that?" She'd say.

Hannibal didn't know what to say right away. He'd walk over and stand behind her. Compared to him she was like a dwarf. He'll kneel down a bit and place his hand on her head. "I'll be your new Family." Hannibal would say.

"Huh?" She'd look up at him confused. "Are you for real?"

"Yeah, I don't really have one anymore myself. So, we are kinda a like in that aspect. So what do you say?" Hannibal would say as he'd give her a gentle smile. He wasn't just saying this to her to just come on. He was telling her the truth. He didn't have anyone nor did she. So, them sticking together after this wasn't strange to him.

"Ay! Marine! Ava! Come the hell on!" Dilan would say as he'd come back to the room as well. Annoyed a bit that they were taking so long to come on.

'So her name is Ava.' Hannibal would think to himself. He had been so busy trying to figure out a way to get everyone out of here safely he didn't get to figure anyone's name other than Dilan's name. He knew it now so it was fine. And he'd know the others names after this was all said and done. "Okay, Ava. We need to hurry up and go before that Pirate gets mad." He'd tell Ava as he removed his hand from her head. Hannibal would begin to walk over toward the door of this room, Dilan and Ava as well. But, they all would stop. The sound of gun fire and screams would be heard. The eyes of all of them would widen at this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum