Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Dai's Grand voyage part 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Sun May 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai's mind wandered as he woke in and out of consciousnesses. He heard familiar voices although muffled. He was about to speak again when he felt something painful in his right hand and his mind slowly faded and he was back to unconscious. His right hand's index finger twitched slightly as his mind began to form consciousness once again. He groaned slightly as he smacked his slips open and closed a few times. He was rather parched. the sound of a heart monitor beeping to the left of him brought him back to a realization where he was. The familiar smell of ammonia and cleaning chemicals was strong in the air. His eyelids fluttered slowly opening. Wincing slightly at the bright light he merely covered his eyes with his hand for a moment. Though the majority of his body felt stiff and bound he knew he was safely back aboard the Charon.

Then it came to him the memory of the events that had happened. The bloodshed the death of so many slavers. a small grin began to form on his face. He slowly tried to pull himself up from the bed and grunted. He clutched the front of his chest and felt bandaging around his chest. In his mind oh thought 'oh great now the docs gonna lecture me for my recklessness.' he sighed and shook his head and yanked out his iv's in his hands and the heart monitors pads. The machine went flatlined beeping loudly as the door to the medical room was kicked open and then in came Harley. "You big idiot!" she marched over to him and pushed him back down onto the bed as he grunted and gave a sly smile. "Nice to see you to doc." He chuckled and winced slightly and shook his head. Harley looked at him angrily then her expression began to soften slightly as she looked at dai. "Dai I have bad news for you but also good news." He raised a blue eyebrow and remained quiet and remained in the bed..

She shook her head as she pulled up a wheeled stool and sat next to the bed. "So whats the prognosis doc am I gonna live or what?" He sighed and turned his head and looked at Harley directly in the face. "Well you suffered some damage to your chest but I managed to fix it your gonna be sore for a while though, the bad news is your L4 vertebra was severely damaged and I'm afraid..." She paused a moment and began to choke up slightly and hid her face behind dais medical chart. "I'm afraid you're never going to walk again." dais eyes widened as he lay in the bed remaining silent. the shock had set in as he sat up in the bed limp as a bonefish. He slowly began to hyperventilate but then he heard the sound of snickering behind the medical chart and his eyes narrowed angrily as he looked down at his feet and began to wiggle his toes back and forth. "Harley you better leave before I fully mend or I am going kill you!" Harley laughed hard and snickered and bat dai playfully upside the head with his chart.

He growled and grasped his teeth around the medical file and Harley ran out of the room laughing. He shook his head and sighed and reached down into his pants and pulled out the baby den den mushi and laid it out on his thighs. He shook his head as the impulse to chase after Harley remained strong but he had other things to do much more important things. He wouldn't probably be able to take place in this covert part of his mission but he would do whatever he could to assist none the less. He pulled the receiver out and the den den mushis he gave out to Gideon, Yuurei and the captain would begin to ring. Once they had all been picked up he would speak into the receiver. "Well, boys I'm awake now for those of you who can fit down in the ship get to the medical ward we need to have a discussion about phase two of my operation on taking out that auction house. You know where to find me in the docs office the third floor. Gideon keep your receiver on I'm going to need your assistance in this also whip me up something eay to digest chefs choice im starving." He sighed and hung up the receiver not really caring who came at this point he felt like his old self once again.

2Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Mon May 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The fight between the slavers and the crew had ended, which was a good and exciting thing. Yuurei had trained enough that he was strong enough to protect those around him. He enjoyed it, and it was just the start of his day. He had decided that it was never too late to train, and with Daimaru being knocked out, they weren’t going to do anything. He was out on the deck, so the weather didn’t change much from earlier. The sun shiny bright down upon them, the rays being absorbed by the ground, and from everyone that had been touched. The sky had been as clear as day, the birds flying together as a flock enjoying their time. The dock was busy as ever as there were people moving things around, chattering, and working. The pirate had eaten food thanks to Gideon, since he had cooked prior to the battle, and now he was able to enjoy his friend’s food and it wasn’t the sushi he had first been introduced.

He had eaten some good burgers from his friend, which were amazing. He wanted more, but he didn’t bother asking as it was enough to stuff him for the time being. On the deck, Yuurei was at a certain place. The young pirate could be located on one of the long masts that the ship had. He was looking down to the ground at this very moment as he was pulling himself up, and back down. The young man had continued to do his pullups as he figured that he had good time to do exercise. The man could be letting out sweat coming out of his pores. The sweat rolling down his face without him trying to stop it. He made sure that he would train hard for his crew. He knew that he couldn’t allowed himself to be weak, for the day something bad happened, then he would be a liability, or he would only be able to watch his crew get killed without being able to do anything.

Still, he was focused, and he was wearing the white robe that he had changed to hide who he was on this island. It wasn’t just that, the robe wasn’t covering his upper body, which also show the sweat the rolled all over his body, bringing out the details to his physique. It didn’t take long for his training to stop, and it was because he could hear his den den mushi ringing from his robe. He sighed because he was almost done, but he knew if somebody was calling, then it was important. He pulled himself up onto the side of the mast, and took a seat on it. His leg hanging and kicking back and forth as he connected to the line. ”I hope this is important. I was exercising,” he said this as he heard what the others might have to say before Daimaru spoke. His training would come to an end completely when the man was finished talking. It seemed like they were proceeding with their plan with the auction house.

Yuurei sighed as he stopped kicking his leg into the air, and jumped off the mast, and towards the ground. When he got close to the floor of the deck, he had grabbed onto the huge mast from the side, which helped him slide his way to the ground. It stopped him from damaging the deck, and gave him a soft landing. When he looked to his right he grabbed his towel, and wiped his face and body to dry up. He made his way to the entrance to get bellowed the deck, and on his way he noticed that Koneko was making sure that the ship was on working condition. ”Hey Koneko, I’m going downstairs to Harley’s room. Daimaru wants to speak to us about his plan for the Auction house. If you want to come wi..” he said this, and without even hesitating koneko rushed towards him, and grabbed onto his arm snuggling with it.

”I am going. Lead the way Yuurei-sama, Nya,” she said in a cheery manner, and the only thing he could do was sighed when he heard this. Still, he walked down to the third level of the ship, and wondered why Daimaru didn’t come upstairs to talk to everybody. Gideon was too big to enter the bottom of the ship. It was sad, but the reality; he made his way down the floors, and soon enough he had made it to Harley’s Medical room. He opened the door with Koneko on his side as he could see that Daimaru was waiting for someone to show up. He could only smile at the man. ”Too sore to come upstairs? Gideon can’t come down here, should have just discussed it through the dens,” he said as he closed the door behind him, and walked over to a wall, and leaned on it. ”Still, I did make my way here. If you want Gideon to hear this might as well call him,” he said as he waited for things to progress.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

3Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Tue May 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon sat on the docks, using the water to wash and rinse his skillet and cauldron. He had handed out a plate to every available hand on deck, other than Daimaru, who was, last he heard, in the medical wing. As for Yuurei, since he was the only one picky about his food, Gideon made a fried pork burger using the meat that was already fried while everyone else got rice with their fried pork. For Daimaru, knowing he would be hungry when he woke, the chef figured he would whip up mashed potatoes with peas and corn and boiled eggs, easy to eat and had enough nutrients for anyone.

The baby den den mushi on Gideon's shoulders turned on and projected Daimaru's voice. The giant was surprised that the shark-fishman wanted to go forth with the assault this early when the day barely had passed, but then again, he expected great things coming from the Phanton Raiders; the more time he spent with them, the more impressed he became.

"Excuse me" Gideon poked his head up to view over the railing onto the deck and called for the nearest winged lackey of Yuurei's, "Would you mind going below deck and handing Daimaru his dish?" He reached over with his enormous arm and handed off Dai's plate of food, wrapped up, on the tip of his finger.

Afterwards, Gideon finished up cleaning his dishes and made his way to his smaller ship to put away his tools. Looking down upon his belongings, he began to wonder how he would be able to take his ship with him, then he began to wonder how everyone was planning on getting of the island and down to the sea below, he hadn't spoke about his concern to anyone yet, mainly because there was a lot of things to worry about that pop up each day.

The giant shook his head, putting his concern to the back of his mind, there were other matters at hand that needed to be tended to; the lives of others are resting in the hands of the Phantom Raiders, even though those hands are extremely bloody.

4Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Wed May 30, 2018 9:18 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai reached down the side and pulled the lever for the bed and adjusted it into an upright angle so he would be able to look and talk to his crewmate. He reached to the de yubashiri was on and pulled it towards him and lay it at his hip. He wondered who had got him after he fell unconscious perhaps it was one of the w recruits or perhaps it had been one of his friends. Either way he was back on the Charon and out of the battlefield his wounds had been tended. He cracked his neck to the side and reached down and picked up the baby den den when he heard the sound of approaching footsteps.

He licked his lips and tried to pull himself off the bed. The bandages constraining against his ribs causing him to wince in pain. ling wide as Yuurei was the first to enter into doctor office. He nodded his head gratefully and shook his head as Yuurei gave a few playful word jabs at him. "Normally I wouldn't interrupt someone's workout routine but, this is a somewhat pressing matter that we need to get out and discuss." Dai proceeded to grab the railing on the bed and tried to pull himself up but his chest was not having it. He slumped back into his bed as he panted and rubbed his chest cursing under his breath. "Come on body don't be a lil bitch we have to move." 

He looked towards yuurei his eyes once so full of pride looked sorrowful. "Gimme a hand here will ya yuurei I can't get up by myself." Just as he said those words he caught something in the air. His nose sniffed once, then again as his stomach gave a very loud growl that echoed down the hallway. He cleared his throat in embarrassment as he looked at yuurei " Damn Yuurei if you were that hungry then go ask gideon for a bite to eat." He caught the scent mashed potatoes with peas and corn and boiled eggs. it was moving towards him so apparently, his message had gotten through to Gideon to bring him some food. A few moments later one of yuurei's men came down carrying a plate and placed it on dai's lap. He nodded his head gratefully and put his hands in a prayer formation giving his thanks to the food and the man who cooked it up for him. 

He looked over at yuurei and just noticed the little Neko mink that had accompanied him. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't notice you earlier koneko was your name if I remember correctly? How are you enjoying the ship settling in alright?" He grabbed the fork with his right hand and dug in and began to et the peas and corn mixing it with the mashed potatoes. He took a bite and for a moment his eyes popped out comically as he hadn't tasted food this good in what had felt like ages to him. He chewed a few times and swallowed and then eating it voraciously. he hadn't eaten at all in 24 hours. He, however, was being careful so when he was eating that it didn't splatter all over the place. He stopped halfway through eating realizing his bad manners as the plate was a few inches away from the tip of his nose, however, the plate was angled slightly so the food wouldn't spill over. The boiled eggs were gone as he slowly brought the plate down from his mouth and down to his lap.

His cheeks stuffed and turning red from embarrassment.  He chewed a chew times and wiped his face with the top of his blanket. He swallowed loudly. "Sorry about that  guess I went into a feeding frenzy haha." He grabbed the plate with his hands and set it out on the bedside cabinet. "Now then back to what i was saying before I got myself sidetracked." He took a deep brath and would speak once yuurei had helped him to his feet. "Yuurei for this part of the mission im going to need your thieving skills, you know that dial That Harley gave to you it's called a vision dial it takes images of what you point at I want you to go and scope out the auction house warehouse 16 in the upper yard. Gideon and I will follow suit and back you up if things get rough. Now let us go to gideon and ill explain the rest of the plan."

5Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Thu May 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei chuckled when he heard what he had said. He could see that Daimaru was in pain from the fall that happened not too long ago. He wasn’t going to complain about it, if his friend was actually recovering. If anything, he wanted to extend his hand, and help him up to the deck, but didn’t because he figured that the man would be better off resting here. Yuurei wanted him to stay there, but it seemed like Daimaru had other plans. ”I don’t thin…” he stopped talking as he could see that he was having a hard time trying to get up. He had asked him for his help, and the thief was quick to move towards him. When he was about to grab him, he had come to a stop. He looked at Daimaru as he heard the man’s stomach rumbling, and he looked surprised to see that this man was hungry. Still, he was quick to put the blame on him with the noise.

As much as he wanted to smack Daimaru upside the head, he chose not to, and instead got closer to him. ”If only you were okay I would smack you upside the head for even saying that was me,” he laughed at him because he figured his friend hadn’t eaten all day. His body moved closer, and he had helped Daimaru up without a problem. It didn’t take long, but the aroma in the air had finally hit him, and when he looked back to see who it was, he noticed it was one of his men that made their way to the ship with food in their hand. He had moved over to Daimaru and handed him the food before leaving. Yuurei smiled as he had gotten what he wanted. ”Ask and you shall receive. It seems like Gideon had prepared food for you before you could even ask it seems,” he nodded as he was happy that he had brought his giant friend to join the crew.

Koneko enjoyed the scent of the food, but she didn’t do anything because she had also eaten not too long ago. She did watched the two of them interact with each other, and could tell that Yuurei cared about the people around him with the bit of words he spoke. She had nodded as her attention had made its way to Daimaru. ”The ship is amazing! It’s huge, and I’ve checked everything from top to bottom, side to side, and there is nothing wrong with him. He is in tip-top ship and with me around he will continue to be that way!” she said happily, and with determination. She was happy there was a ship that she could watch on her own without anybody telling her what to do, or forcing her to do something she didn’t want to do. The two of them waited for Daimaru to finish his good. Yuurei was seen tapping his right foot on the floor, while Koneko could be seen looking around Harley’s room.

She didn’t find anything that was wrong here, which was a good thing. Yuurei could only chuckled when he saw Daimaru finishing up with his food, and could see that he had stuffed his face to the fact that he didn’t completely swallow everything he was eating just yet. ”You better make sure how you eat. Next time you might choke on your food when you swallow Dai,” he said with a smile on his face. He had a feeling they were going to talk about the event that happened with his friend, and the ruffians that they took out. It didn’t take long, but Yuurei listened to his friend as he was taking in every information that was brought up to him. He had a huge smile on his face when he heard what they were going to do. He was going to be scouting out the area that would be used for the Auction house in a few days. He knew what the vision dial was from his dealing with the marines, but he was okay with having it explained to him again.

”Sounds fair to me. I cannot wait to do this. Still, I guess we will go explain this to Gideon. And I guess I will be helping you up to the deck,” he said as he moved Daimaru’s arm around his shoulder. Koneko was going to help, and Yuurei shook his head as he was okay. She nodded and he started moving towards the door. ”Koneko can you please open the doors for us? Thank you,” he said this with a smile on his face, and she was quick to open it without a problem. The three would walk through the floor until they reached the staircase that would leave them all the way up to the deck of the ship, if they kept moving. Of course, it would take longer than expected to get up there, but it was because his friend was hurt. Still, they were able to get to the deck without a problem, and he looked around to see if he could find Gideon in plain sight, but that wasn’t the case.

”Hey Gideon! Daimaru wants to speak to you!” he simply said waiting for Gideon to appear.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

6Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Thu May 31, 2018 4:29 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon went over his personal belongings once through, just to make sure everything was there. He wasn't doubtful of the dockmaster's perception when it comes to spotting anything out of the ordinary, but it was a habit of his, given that he had been traveling alone for most of his life and he didn't have any assured way to keep his things safe and locked away. Sure, given the size of his belongings, it would be overly difficult for anyone to pickpocket the giant, but Gideon just had a single boat, now being used as storage for his things and barely enough bed space. He took a look over towards the Charon; now he has a larger spot to call home.

From island to island, Gideon traveled on foot and swam, then when it came to setting up camp to rest, he would make due with what he could makeshift. The islands of the smaller folk didn't provide anything big enough for giants, which was why he was use to sleeping outside, making due with nature and hoping that he tethered down everything that was small enough to be stolen while he slept. Now, things were different, he became part of a crew, people could watch his back and his personal belongings can be safe while he slept or was away.

Then there's the crew, a powerful crew to watch his back, so now Gideon can breath easy.

Gideon grabbed his boat by it's bow and as he walked along the dock, he dragged the boat along the water until he reached the Charon. After he left the boat tethered to the nearest post, he walked upon the gangplank and back onto the ship just in time to hear Yuurei call for him.

"Aye, I'm here" He noticed Yuurei and Koneko was assisting Daimaru to the deck, "What is it, Daimaru? I hope the food was good enough and the spices weren't too much".

7Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai would ignore yuureis protest at first as he had began to speak to him. He nodded his head gratefully as he saw the man move towards him. He however stopped as dais meal had arrived. He turned to look at Yuurei a cheeky smile on his face "Well I appreciate the restrait you showed on not smakcing me how about you shelve that impulse after I'm healed." He chuckled and winced slightly. "Ughh please don't make me laugh yuurei that hurts." He gave a great big smile as Yuurei begna to walk back up to him. "Well I'm glad he got my call on the baby den den im so glad I bought those it'll make getting in touch with everyone so much easier." 

He grinned as he returned to finishing up his plate of food. He turned his attentiont towards Koneko as she spoke. She was ghenuinely happy from the tone of her voice as far as he could tell. "Well I'm glad you've checked on the ship but the Charon is a girl, not a he, Oh then you'll love my idea of a ship I want to have built someday something that will even make our giant friend be able to attened meetings and sleep under a nice roof, another time though We have much to do." He  blew a raspberry at yuurei playfully as the man warned him on how he should be careful on hiow he should eat. "Oh don't worry about me i know to always chew thoroughly before swallowing food besides... second set of airways." He chuckled as he pointed to his shoulders.

Dai winced as he felt yuurei grab him from underneath his arm. it would rest under yuureis neck. He was half tempted to give the boy a headlock and give him a good playful noogie but he would refrain. the man was helping him after all. So after his plate had been picked clean he would hobble alongside yuurei walking down the hallway of the third level of the charon. He would remain uite as he gripped yubashiri by the sheath remained quiet. He felt the ship rock slightly and he nearly lost his balance. That could mean a few options that had happened but seeing as there was no screaming it wasn't an enemy attack so it had to been either a powerful wave or the giant had decided to board the ship again.

He sighed as he slowly began to ascend the steps towards the top of the deck of the ship. This operation needed to be done precisely and quickly they had very little time table to work with.  He was not going to let this chance at him gianing a legendary owazemono blade get by him. Not to mention shut down a slave trade was a nice benefit. Perhaps he could back track his friends octas previous buyers and find the location of his two missing friends. It was a longshot but he had to try. 

He was greeted by the powerful blast of light as he breathed heavily in the crystal clear air.  He smirked as he saw a large foreshadowing shad on the ship and turned and faced gideon. "Hey, gideon thanks for the food it was delicious but we're gonna need to get some leg work going now and im afraid I'm going to need your assistance." He turned his head towards the direction of the upper yard and narrowed his eyes. "Yuurei I want you to go to the upper yard warehouse 16 scout it out me and Gideon will be back up."

He slowly turned his head back over his shoulder and stared up at the giant. "Gideon i am going to ask you for your help but I'm in a bit of rough shape I had to have Yyuure help me up the stairs and out of my bed. So would you let me sit on your shoulder while we make our way to the upper yard? Hopefully, by then my injuries will be better besides you can think of my as your little devil on your shoulder hehe." He chuckled and winced and shook his head. "Yuurei does not engage the enemy unless needed this is going to be a stealth operation we don't want to deal with more men when we storm the fucking place tomorrow. Besides, I have a recipe idea I want to run by you on the way."

8Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard everything Daimaru had said, and he chose not to say anything about it now. He was just glad the man was the cheery when he met him. He was waiting for Gideon to make his appearance on the deck of the ship. Koneko was told this ship was a girl, but that wasn’t what the ship told her. She would continue to call the ship by the proper gender that he told her. She chuckled as she noticed that Gideon was getting onto the ship, and towards Yuurei. The both of them smiled at Gideon as he was as jolly as ever, but what made it nice was that he wanted to make sure that his food was right for Daimaru. The thief figured that would be the thing he would ask, but he figured it was best for him to improve if something wasn’t right in his cooking. He doubt that anybody would have a problem with his cooking though.

The thief looked at the direction where the warehouse was located. He knew where to go just because he roamed around the island so much. There were many warehouses throughout the UpperYard, which was away from the island they were staying, but he was excited he would be the one to scout the place. ”I don’t think you can be backup Dai, but you could always tag along with the giant. I’m sure he would carry you without a problem,” he looked at Koneko as he figured he would give her a task to do. ”Hey Koneko can you protect the ship with Harley, and the other guys while we are away. I feel like the ship would be in good hands if you are here,” he spoke the truth when he said this. He felt better with the ship being protected by Koneko, and he figured she would be able do maintenance on the ship. The shipwright heard these words, and at first she pouted because she knew he was going to make sure she stood behind.

Still, when he continued speaking, her tail started to wag when she heard what he said. He was counting on her, and she knew that she didn’t want to let him down. ”Okay Yuurei-sama. I will make sure everything is in tip top shape, and that nobody dare tries to mess with Charon, nya,” she said as she jumped in the air, turned around, and scurried away from the three men. He sighed as he looked at Daimaru this time as he was asking Gideon for permission. The swordsman figured Gideon wouldn’t care to do that for him especially since Daimaru was in no condition to be walking around. He spoke to Yuurei once again like he wouldn’t know better. The thief shook his head this time because he was a thief, and someone who enjoyed stealthy around, yet Daimaru questioned his abilities. ”You are talking to me like I don’t know how to move around undetected. If anything having you two with me would make it harder for us to sneak around,” he pointed at Gideon since the man was a giant of course.

”Anyways even though you think I will rush in and kill people I should prove you right,” he teased Daimaru as he ducked under him and was no longer his support. The man would probably be falling, or trying to get some form of balance, but Yuurei knew that Gideon would take care of him. ”Get him before he falls Gideon,” he said as he walked over to the edge of the ship, and jumped off it. He landed on the docks without a problem and looked around to see the men working hard around here. Yuurei stretched his arms into the air as he knew where he was going. He had been to the Upper Yards many times before, and now he was going to head there again. The only difference this time was that he was heading into any of the Ordeals. He was on the move now as he figured Gideon would follow behind him. Yuurei walked quickly through the streets of Angel Island as he was taking the fastest route to the bridge, so that they could make their way towards the Upper Yard.

It wouldn’t take long for him to make it to the bridge, and he always forgot how amazing and beautiful it looked when it was up close. He never walked through here much as he always used a ship to get to the place, which he desired. Still, he moved through the bridge without a problem and he looked back to see Gideon following him. He turned forward again, so he didn’t bump into anything or somehow trip and fell over. ”So Gideon, have you thought about sparring with me?” he asked the giant as he was curious to what he would say. He asked Gideon this over Daimaru because he and the giant hung out a lot more than anybody in the crew.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

9Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Empty Re: Dai's Grand voyage part 2 Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:50 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Seeing the group gave Gideon a warm feeling. It has been decades since he was with a group, though those times are over. It was all a comfort, especially hearing from Daimaru that he had enjoyed the food and luckily, now knowing that the sharkman had the biology to handle practically any type of food, then he wouldn't need to hold back. Actually, if that's the case, then Gideon felt he should have served Daimaru a hefty amount of fried pork.

Either way, that wasn't the topic at hand. Daimaru brought to the table the concern of the situation and their plan; a scouting routine, mainly for Yuurei, though Gideon questioned whether or not the long-armed being needed any back-up. While the two exchanged words, the giant leaned low... very low to be able to whisper to Koneko "Koneko, I've placed my ship by the Charon, I was wondering if you can set it up so that I can use it as a cooking station since I can't reach Charon's kitchen?" The request seemed very odd, but truth of the matter is that he indeed needed this, he was already struggling with trying to cook properly without such a work station.

Understanding the situation and plan, Gideon gently picked up Daimaru and placed him on his shoulder right by the den den mushi that he kept up there, "Don't worry, so long as we watch one another's back, I'm sure we'll be fine" Gideon said encouragingly, although he was worried about Daimaru's injuries. Taking one look at the doctor, she didn't give a diagnosis or any suggestions, meaning, or at least to Gideon, he was alright to go and was released.

"Be safe" Gideon gave a small wave to the rest of the crew before he stepped down onto the dock. As Yuurei walked off into town, the giant reached over to his ship and pulled out his fannypack and Jormungandr. After fastening his small pack, though considered small to him, he leaned his large blade on his right shoulder while Daimaru was on his left. Then he took two strides and caught up to Yuurei.

A beautiful day it to be, the clouds above, as appose to below, were clear. It was a calm before the storm will come the following day, that is if the situation goes according to plan. What through Gideon off was what Yuurei asked. The giant hesitated and stuttered, "W-well, I don't mind giving it a go" he gave a smile, but in actuality, he was worried, he had seen Yuurei fight, and it was as if he was a demon. Gideon continued to walk through the streets towards the Upper Yard, focusing on the mission.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum