Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Empty Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:54 am

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act. 1
An Old Acquaintance

After the events at the Rain Dinners, Bazil ended up back on the familiar streets of Nanohana. The blistering sands swirled about, the makings of a sandstorm could be seen. Citizens boarding up their windows, business shutting their doors, the   normally bustling port town was now reminiscent of a a wild west ghost town, the pirate the only soul left on the deserted desert street.

The noise of stomach could be heard grumbling, his mouth was dry, but nothing was open to satisfy this need. Coming to a closed bar, the pirate was about to break in and just take what they had, when a flashing neon light obscured by the sands caught his eye. The building was a barbecue stand, the restaurant more of small shack than a full scale establishment. Smoke emanated from the hut, the delicious aroma hanging around for as long as the winds would allow for it. Flames from the grill jumped and sizzled as the slabs of meat were laid on it. Behind it, was a large man, his long blonde locks tied up on his, the bundle itself was quite large. A light blue bandanna with pink flames tied around his forehead, holding back the sweat that glistened on his dark skin. He wore a white shirt that didn't fit, with a large black apron over top and black slacks. Watching him behind the counter the man was a surgeon with a blade, finely slicing the meats and vegetables with skill and ease. His strong, thick arms easily whipping the large cast iron cookware with ease as the contents sloshed about with each wrist flick. Walking up, Bazil took a seat at the bar like seating, the joint only having six stools and a counter. The cook so into his craft that he hadn't yet noticed the pirates presence, or so the  mischievous pirate thought. His arms now reaching up onto the upper counter, where the cutlery sat.

"Been a long time, young lord." The chef spoke up right before the pirates hand grabbed the silverware. Catching Bazil off guard.

"Young lord?" He questioned back, obviously confused.

"Ah, well its clear you dont remember me." It was followed by a boisterous laugh, Bwahahaha. "I can't believe you are still living myself."

Bazil at this point had no idea what this had meant, "The fuck are you on about?" Both hands now on the table, his body posturing in an aggressive manner.

"Now. now, young lord." Placing both hands up in a manner of surrendering, "I was among the slaves you freed a little over a month ago, after you killed Moccasin and brought down the building we managed to escape out the back. Since then most of us have moved far from here, but as for myself I decided to wait around." Finishing with a pause, a serious look on his face, he started to speak again but was cutoff by the pirate.

"I honestly have no fuckin clue who you are and if you dont give me some fuckin food soon, I'm going to set you on fire and have barbecue'd fat guy for lunch." A demonic look in his eye and his blood lust out in full, he licked his lips and revealed his razor sharp grin.

"Bwahahaha" The man rumbled, his belly jiggling with every breathe. "Yes, yes, I understand what hunger does to a man." His loud and jovial voice filling up the small area to the point it felt like he was right next to you. Reaching out he grabbed a plate and lined it with various meats that had decorated the grill. Seasoned and grilled to perfection, the meat dripping as it moved from grill to platter. Saucing it up, he placed it in front of the now drooling Bazil, his lit up like a kid on christmas as the fangs he called teeth tore into the cooked flesh. In what seemed like seconds the plate was cleared and he set it up on the upper counter asking for more, he repeated this two more times, each time receiving a larger mountain of meat. All the while the cook continued to laugh and talk, mostly nonsensical mutterings, things like the crime rate and weather, the local travelers and such. This all fell on deaf ears as Bazils mind was entirely focused on devouring the feast he had been given.

As he finished, the man looked up, letting out a loud belch, "Man.. That was fucking delicious!" Bazil exclaimed patting his now full stomach.

"I do hope you plan on charging him for all that, Yasuke." A weaselly squeaked from behind the pirate. Turning he was surprised to see anyone else out in this weather as the storm would be on them anytime now. "I've told you a hundred times to stop feeding people for free, if you weren't such a good cook I'd have had the royal guard cut your hands off as a thief by now." The owner of the stand said smugly.

"Bwahaha, yes'sir, I will be sure to charge him." Yasuke bellowed, ignoring the second comment that was directed at him.

"I only came down here to tell you that bandits stole my shipment of rare desert truffles. I am going to need you to go retrieve some more from the caves and take it to my  cargo ship and load them up." The owner said, using his hands to hold his cloak on as the wind was kicking up even more now.

"No problem sir, I will head out after the storm and ta..-" Yasuke started.

"You will go now, this cannot wait, please let me know when this is finished, I will be in the captains quarters of my ship." He interrupted and stormed off, wanting to get to hi destination before the storm.

Bazil looked up at the chef and stared at him for a second, "I'm not fucking paying for that." The pirate stated plainly.

"Bwahahaha, your a funny guy." The large cook laughed hold his stomach. Bazil looking at him once more, a blank expression still on his face.

"Seriously though, I'm not fuckin payin for that."

2Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Empty Re: Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:53 am

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act. 2
Adventure Time

The weather continually getting worse, it was now less than an our so before it would strike in full, the dark clouds on the horizon moving quickly across the desert skyline. Wind whipping down the streets, sending sand in every direction. Yasuke, now cleaning his cooking tools and grill, he prepared for his journey. Looking up, the large man smiled a Bazil, who was still seated at the bar.

"Up for an adventure, young lord?" He boomed, the bass in his voice as loud and deep as ever.

With a confused look, the young pirate cocked his head, "The fuck do i look like?" Standing up to take his leave.

"Well if you come with me, I'll make you some more food." Yasuke said, tempting to bribe the man through his stomach. Stopping his movement, Bazil turned back and re-entered the shack, the thought of food catching his attention.

"Alright, I'm listening." He sighed, "But it better be fuckin good."

Smiling from ear to ear, Yasuke slung the animal skin pack over his shoulder and reached out, grabbing a large kitchen knife and frying pan. Stepping out from behind the counter the large man squeezed out of the small hut and closed the front gate, pulling down the metal wall from the top of the doorway. "Time to be off." He said joyously, the mission nor the weather dampening his positive outlook. Turning back he noticed Bazil's arm in the form of a nozzle, the pirate was staring at the shack with a sadistic grin on his face.

"Charge me?" He could be heard muttering under his breath as he held up his arm, pointing it up at the wooden restaurant. "I'll teach you motherfucker." His razor sharp teeth in full view as flames began to spit out of what was once his hand. Suddenly, he felt a tug on his jacket, pulling him away from the establishment and down the sandy road, his feet dragging as he was pulled.

"Bwahahaha! Its Adventure time, young lord." Yasuke bellowed, "We must'n dawdle." He finished, the words intermixing with his laughter. His actions preventing the pirate from setting the barbecue hut ablaze.

Bazil, confused and unable to respond due to the shock of being stopped, could only mutter out a few words, "Bu...But...Fire..." He managed to choke out as he was drug away like a child who misbehaved.

The pair made their way away from the small port towns business district and headed off in the direction of the vast desert, the cook filling in the pirate along the way. Their destination being a small set of caves that lead into a network of underground passageways, supposedly once used by the long snuffed out Alabsatan rebellion. Now inhabited by various animals and the occasional group of bandits, as it made for a good hideout since the legends of a beast dwelling within the labyrinth. Though this has never been confirmed since most of those who enter the cave do not return, which is what makes the Desert Truffles so rare ad expensive as this cave system is the only known place to find them, in past it was much easier since so many could be found near the entrances. However, in recent years it has become harder and harder to find them without diving deep into the dark depths of the caverns, making it easy for those hunting for a quick payday to get lost and die. No one has ever gone deeper than fifty meters into the cave and returned back outside, whether they be alive or dead, those that venture to deep never see the light again.

Making it past the towns borders, the wind was more vicious than ever, no longer being blocked by the buildings. Lightning could be seen cracking across the sky in the not to far off distance, the sand reducing visibility to only a few meters in front of you. The storm was now upon them, the flat and empty desert the worst place to be, they picked up the pace to reach to cave entrance, being around thirty meters away.

3Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Empty Re: Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act. 3
The Cave

Dark and damp, the sound of water dripping echoed deep within the catacombs, visibility gone after just a few yards. The only light being that of that bolts fracturing across the sky, a rare rain began to pound the normally dry desert. Water running into the cave and disappearing into the darkness. Reaching into his bag, Yasuke pulled out a lantern, producing a light that surrounded him, his large form blocking i from illuminating his backside, but it allowed for a three meter sight line in front of him. Bazil walked alongside, most of his person cloaked in darkness, appearing as a shadowy demon next to the cook. 

"So what the fuck are we looking for?" Bazil huffed, clearly annoyed at the situation.

"Rare Desert Truffles that only grow deep within this cave system." Yasuke responded, his tone now quiet and focused, his eyes sharply scanning the small area he could see.

"Whats a fuckin truffle?" The pirate snapped back, his patience growing smaller than their light source.

"Bwahahaha!" He blurted out, the laugh echoing throughout the network of caves, it continued on and on, seemingly with end. Quieting back down he looked at Bazil, who's  face told the story of man about to commit homicide. "A truffle is a type of fungi that grows under ground, usually  around tree root." The large man explained, "Its very expensive and delicious."

"Fungi..?" Bazil thought to himself for a moment, a light bulb clicking in his head as he pounded his fist onto his palm, "So its really expensive fuckin mold...?" 

"Essentially yes." As Yasuke responded the ground beneath them began to shake, now around sixty or so meters deep the pair were well beyond the point of turning back. The shaking grew stronger and stronger until it abruptly stopped. Stretching hit arm, the samurai extended the rage of the lantern, the light shining onto a large white wall blocking their path. Moving his arm upwards the light light revealed the 'wall' was actually the large tooth of a giant Sandora Lizard, one who must have lived here for centuries, its size unlike any heard of before. The beast was the stuff of myth, it  literally being the reason people don't return from the depths. It being attracted to them by the bellowing laugh that had previously sounded off through the caverns. Tossing down the lantern, the cook used his inhuman strength to slow the advance of the beast and preventing it from swallowing them whole. As he was moved back, his sandals dug into the earth, the veins on his arms could be seen bulging in the limited light and sweat drippd off his brow. 

Bazil sat aside on a nearby rock, watching the man struggle to save them both from being eaten in  the dark by an ancient lizard. "For  a  big guy your kind of a bitch, aint'cha?" He mused devilishly, mocking his would be savior. "Come onnn, push, push!" he pirate laughed, holding his stomch and leaning over. Yasuke, angered by the comments,  slowly managed to gain back some lot ground against the beast, when an ear shattering bang rippled through the cave, a cannon ball destroying the beasts large fangs as it tore threw its body, bursting out the other side and into the wall, causing a small collapse of the left passage. Proving that the tools of man outclass the beasts of nature, validating our spot at the to of the food chain.

Looking over in astonishment, Yasuke hadn't moved a muscle, still in the same stance he had when he was fending off the monster that now lay dead at his feet. Hid eyes wide, staring in awe at the mans left arm, now in the form of a cannon barrel. Realizing that he did indeed posses the legendary powers of a devil fruit. Slowly Bazil's head turned and their gazes met in the dimly lit cave,the grounded lantern the only source of light. His razor sharp grin in full bloom and their eyes locked, "Pretty fucking cool right?" 

"It's.... impressive that's for sure.." The man mumbled, still in disbelief as to what he witnessed. Puling out his knapsack, he unloaded some cookware and camping materials, fixing the light by placing it up on a nearby rock. He began to organize the wood a and started a fire, lighting up the entire area, after the fire was  lit he removed the kitchen knife  from its sheathe and walked over to the giant lizard and began slicing off parts of its body. Butchering the beast into cookable pieces, using sticks he created small cooking spits for the morsels and decorated them around the fire. Taking his frying pan he used some rice from his bag and began frying it up over the fire, seasoning and saucing it as needed. 

Looking on confused, the pirate was caught off guard by the samurais actions. "Whats uhh.. what are you doing, bub?" The redhead questioned looking over the cooks shoulder as he worked his magic on the food.

"Wasting fresh ingredient lik this...no, i would rather die." The man paused and fell silent, "Bwahahahaha, just joshin ya, young lord, I was just hungry." the man bellowed out as his stomach was growling as loud a his laughter.

4Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Empty Re: Grand Voyage "Two's a Crowd" Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:15 am

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act 4.
The man from Wano

The meal long since finished, the dynamic duo had been traveling for a good amount of time with no luck of finding what they were looking for. So deep they would be unable to retrace their steps, at this point they just pressed on hoping for the best, the lanterns oil burning every second. Soon they would be in the darkness.

Shit man, where the fuck are these shrooms?" Bazil's tone obviously aggravated, ready for this excursion to be over and done with.

"Don't worry young lord, find them soon we will." Yasuke said in a prophetic tone, motioning his open hand in front of them both. The pirate shot his eyes at him, clearly less amused with his antics than before.

"We better find them, soon." The redhead emphasized his statement, his killing intent clear. After a few more minutes of walking he quieted back down, though cooks over bearingly happy attitude did not. Coming to a corner, the smell of fresh water hung on the air, the slight feeling of a subtle breeze on their skin. Rushing ahead Bazil came to an underground cove, the water giving off a slight glow from the light outside, showing that as vicious as they are short, that is a storm in the desert. One minute it is there and the next its not.

Coming into the room his companion was on the samurai cook looked over the edge of the ridge they stood upon, he noticed some of the roots growing out of the walls off the cave. His eyes lighting up at the prospect of the ingredients possibly being there. both men ventured down the cliffs, the light in this room being much better than previously but still not very clear. Though one they got down there, they would have wished they had stayed above ground. For the giant lizard was not the beast of legend, no it was something that truly deserved that kind of title. For in this underground sea cove dwelled a legendary Kraken, the sinker of ships, skeletons littered the ground around them. The beast must have lived here its entire life, growing too large to fit through the undersea exit. Its tentacles flicked about as they wrapped and curled the nearby stalagmites and stalactites. Pulling itself up to the duo.

Bazil slapped Yasuke in the back and gave him as mile, "Why don't you take this one big guy." His malicious laugh following suit. Stepping forward, the samurai drew his knife and frying pan, holding the cast iron cookware with his left out in front of him, while the knife rested within his right. Moving with great agility for a man his size, the samurai avoided the Kraken's grasp, as the range of its tentacles was around thirty meters, essentially filling up the entire cove. They whipped about as they tried to grapple the samurai into submission, all the while he dodged and lept out of the way, occasionally parrying with one of his weapons. Nimble as a feather, he danced around the cave, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, then as the creature’s appendages thrusted towards him, about six in total. Yasuke hopped onto the and run his way up towards the beast’s vulnerable head, it tried to use is beak as a last dich effort to save itself but using the frying pan to block it, the samurai took the knife and used it to slice into the Kraken’s air sac like head. However, he did not stop there, the cook in true professional fashion began to prep the animal as if it were to be cooked. Its tentacles being chopped off into tiny little rings as they desperately tried to stop the large man from his actions. Though to no avail, as soon enough the once legendary creature was now reduced to nothing more than a food platter. Wiping his knife off on the black apron he wore, Yasuke returned the blade to its sheathe. Reaching into his pack once more he pulled out more firewood and his cookware, setting up yet another cooking station. This time however, he walked over to the walls where the roots were sticking out of, using his hands he dug into the soil around them and pulled out what seemed to be a gold mine of truffles. Tying back his blond locks, the large man tossed the truffles and fresh Kraken meat into his pan, pulling out various seasonings and adding them to the food as it cooked. The aroma wafted throughout the entire system of caves, the smell was enough to make you drool, which Bazil was already doing.

“Holy shit that smells fucking good.” The pirate said, his mouth watering and eyes glistening he handed him a platter, which the red haired young man quickly devoured and returned for seconds and even thirds.

Yasuke began to take a more serious demeanor, “Earlier when I had said everyone else had left...” The samurai started to speak, “Let me tell you from the beginning, my name is Yasuke Mugen, I am a samurai from the country of Wano, I had served my previous lord for many years, in fact, it felt like we were family…” His words trailed of at the end, his tone laced with sadness. “Until he passed away and my service was inherited by his son, sadly that was the only thing he got from his father. Where he was a kind and strong man, his son was a dishonorable liar and a cheat. Doing whatever he could to get ahead in politics.” Bazil, who up until this point had only been halfway paying attention, actually began looking at the samurai while he spoke, instead of just the food. “One day his son tried to force a young girl to his bed, when she refused he began to beat her and had her stripped and tied to a post in the middle of town…” His voice now heavy with regret. “That night I took her food and clothing, cutting her down from the post. Though I had been followed and when I was found out my lord decided to ban me from my home country and sold me as a slave.” The story now reaching its end, “That is when you found me and the other slaves, after the riot and you destroying the base, we were free to do whatever we wanted. However, as a samurai my life serves no purpose without a lord to serve, many times I had considered seppuku but… young lord I owe you my life, and on my honor I swear I will repay that debt with my service.” Yasuke finished, tears in his eyes as he bowed his head on the ground, something prevalent in his culture.

Bazil watched and listened, taking in what he had to say. Once he was finished the pirate gently placed his plate on the gound next to where he had sat and stood up, “That’s fuckin stupid.” He scoffed, “Aint no fuckin reason you let that guy push you around, you’re a big fuckin guy, crush a motherfucker. As for me, I’da shoved a cannon barrel up his ass and watch him fly.” The malicious laugh once again making an appearance, “But, with the way you can cook, I wouldn’t mind having you around. But it aint my fault if you can’t keep up and die.” His grim words masked by the joyous tone they were said in.

Raising up his head, tears flowing down his cheeks the man began to smile, bellowing out, “Bwahahahahaha!” His large fingers now wiping away the water, he rose to his feet and began to pack up his things. Walking over to the rooted wall, he began to dig out clumps of truffles and stuff them into his bag, the sheer amount was unbelievable, due to the Kraken they had never been taken from here, so they had built up over years and years. Making this particular cave worth over a couple hundred billion beli alone, a truffle vein so rich no on had every seen anything like it before. Its unit price being worth fifty billion beli per pound, one could easily make their fortune of this and more. Once he was done, Yasuke made his way over to Bazil who had been waiting by the undersea lake, the outside exit could be visibly seen through the crystal clear waters. Placing his hand on the young pirates shoulder, “I could swim you if you’d like, young lord?”

His eyes like daggers, Bazil’s left arm turned into a cannon once, this time he aimed it at cavern wall to the left of the waters entrance. Firing, it pierced through causing rocks to come tumbling down, opening a passageway to the outside. Though in doing his he had ruined the caves structural support and cause the rest of the underground cove to cave in, preventing re entry and access to the truffe vein. The mohawk pirate smugly stepping through the exit h had created before being crushed, Yasuke in tow, clearly unhappy at the collapse of the cave.

Upon exiting they found themselves on the beach the sun setting on the horizon, near the southern most dock, which by coincidence happened to be the one that the samurais boss was docked at waiting. His ship was a large caravel transport, he used it to run supplies and smuggle contraband for royals and bandits alike. As the pair approached the docks they were met by the employers hired help, having connections in high places he had placed a marine cell at the docks to wait for them, as he had recognized Bazil’s face from the Rain Dinners incident. Seeing this as odd, Yasuke was warry of approaching, even suggesting another way around. But the arrogance of this young man knew no bounds, his right palm once more had a flamethrower’s nozzle sticking out of it, reaching up the flames spewed out of his hand, incinerating the four marine guards that blocked the way. Their bodies wrapped in a red glow that light up the dusk beach as they ran for the ocean, however they succumbed to the blaze before any of them could reach it. Continuing to the meeting place, Bazil chuckled while Yasuke covered his nose to avoid the smell of burning human flesh.
As they got closer to the boat the samurai could see the devilish look in the pirate’s eyes, his razor sharp grin brandished from ear to ear as they stood at the bottom of the boats ramp to come aboard. Lifting his hand up, he pointed his fire spitting palm at the ship.

“Young lord, if I ma-..” Yasuke started but was abruptly cut off.

“If you try and fucking stop me from setting this boat on fire, I am going to set you on fire.” Bazil quickly said, his bloodlust heavy on the air. Understanding this, Yasuke just sighed and nodded to the pirate, who’s smile quickly returned after the approval was received. The flames once more spit from his hand, quickly catching the wooden ship and clothes sails into a vicious blaze. The crew members on board could be at first seen trying to douse the flames, but as they spread and raged ever hotter they eventually abandoned the boat all together, fleeing the scene as the fire spread to the nearby docks and boats also quickly setting the southern dock into a wildfire. Due to the events a few weeks prior this had become Nanohana’s main dock due to the other being destroyed by a rampaging fishman, meaning all the cargo and even marine ships docked her were going to burn up with the rest of it. Suddenly a flaming body could be seen running across the desk of the ship, his screams echoing through the early night, it was Yasuke’s former employer, he ran and jumped over the edge hoping to douse the flames, but once he went under the water, he never resurfaced. Looking back over to his accomplice, Bazil patted him on the back, “This is nice, hmm?” The pirate chuckled as the warmth from the burning ships could be felt on his skin, the light brightening up the dark harbor. Before the samurai could respond, the two could see lights turning on I the town behind them, awoken by the realization the harbor was ablaze. Gathering tools and buckets, the towns people desperately tred to save the ships as this was their lively hood, Nanohana was a port town, without a port the town wouldn’t survive. Using the darkness and chaos to their advantage Bazil and Yasuke slipped through the crowd and back onto the sandy desert streets.

“Ya know…” The pirate started to speak, “We probably could’ve just taken that guys boat.” His right hand now on his chin, taking the time to actually think about his actions for once.

Looking over the boisterous chef couldn’t help but palm his face, his common sense long had figured that out and even wanted to mention it earlier. But now all he could do was laugh as the two ventured down the dark desert streets.

“Bwahahahaha!”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum