Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Empty [Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"Remember what I said about bloods and crips?Well that nigga’s a blood"

The Lord's estate housed several houses for rent, and it was inside of one of these houses where the unconscious Marshall lay bound and gagged on top of a table around which several men were seated. Captain Morgan, a prestigious marine officer, was the first to speak,"Well gentleman, it appears we have a bit of a problem on our hands." As Morgan addressed the men around the table, Marshall stirred a bit before lying still once more. The young man had awoke, but was still stricken with sleep paralysis. While he couldn't move, Marshall was able to hear everything that was said. "This criminal lying before us has placed us in a bit of a sticky situation. We know that he is a revolutionary soldier, but he has yet to commit crimes that would give him any real notoriety. Since we don't have the evidence to convict him of any crimes, nor the means to actually hold someone with his abilities, we'll be turning him over to the Kingpins of the Black Market in exchange for a promise of diminished crimes near marine bases." Another man at the table, a tall golden haired man named Justin,"We agree to your terms, once the cargo has been successfully delivered we will have our agents near the bases informed and re-stationed." As the two men stood and shook hands, one of the other men pulled out a syringe and injected Marshall's neck causing him to go unconscious once again. At that point, the two other silent men in attendance lifted his unconscious body and disappeared into the basement of the building.

In the basement of the building on the Lord's Estate, Marshall's unconscious body was being prepped for sale.  The large men handling the body laid him on top of a long table and tied down his wrists and ankles with thick rope. Knowing of his magnetic abilities they decided to avoid giving him any metal that he could possibly manipulate. "Hey, this guy has pistols still on him. Should we take them for ourselves or what?"One of the men, a 7'9 tall giant with long brown hair said to his partner.  His partner, a man that seemed a few years older despite being a bit smaller at 7'5 said,"Nah, just put them in a box or something and put them by his body. Whoever ends up buying him might have a use for them and we can increase the price by selling them as a package with him." His partner was impressed thoroghly by his intelligence and felt the need to make sure he was aware of his admiration,"Wow Marv, you always have the best ideas." Marv only chuckled at how easily impressed his accomplice was by the simplest of ideas.

It literally only took 13 hours of being for sale for someone to make an offer to purchase Marshall on the black market. While humans didn't usually go for that high a price; once people found out that Marshall had eaten a devil's fruit the offers on him came in with the quickness. There were so many offers in fact; that the people in charge of his sale decided to host a Sabaody style auction in the basement of their Property on the Lord's estate.  The basement was pretty large, but they were only able to fit in 20 people for the auction. These people were some of the most dangerous and rich people on Baltigo, all with their own reason for wanting ownership of a devil's fruit user. The most prominent of them was the Pirate 'Iron' Drayden. He believed having the devil's fruit user as one of his crew-mates would be very beneficial especially if he was able to convert him to a cyborg that he could control. "I completely intend to purchase this specimen, so the rest of you being here is probably more for some kind of plot than for you to actually have a chance to outbid me!" After Drayden's announcement, several members became sad and left, leaving only 11 people other than Drayden. "Aahaha!" Drayden laughed at how weak willed those people were; they probably had no place trying to bid on a human in the first place. As the bidding war started, it became clear that Drayden had known exactly what he was talking about. After the initial bid was made, Drayden toyed with the other bidders by matching whatever offer was made, but increasing the bid by only a single beli. Before long, Drayden grew tired of the games and decided to make his final bid. Standing up higher than anyone else present, he shouted out his final bid with all the authority that would come from someone with the sort of money he was bidding with,"500,000 beli!" No one present had anywhere near that sort of beli to outbid him, these people were drug dealers and assassins, they weren't the royal sort that normally  dealt with those sorts of auctions, and so Drayden was the one who ended up winning Marshall.

After paying the 500 million (along with a 5 million dollar movers fee and an additional 15 million for the weapons) Drayden was able to leave with his newest purchase bound, gagged and unconscious over his shoulder. Drayden carried the unconscious Marshall to another building that was actually rented out on the Lord's Estate as well. This building was almost identical to the one in which that auction had taken place, but the basement couldn't have been more different. This basement had been turned into some kind of giant laboratory that seemed too big to fit under one property and likely combined space from several other rented houses. Once inside, Drayden laid Marshall on a lab table with restraints built into it and strapped the young man down on it. Once Marshall was properly secured, another man walked out from behind a two way mirror deigned to allow one to have a view on the person on the table without them being able to see past it. The man who had stepped into the room was a shorter man standing at around 5'4, wearing a long white lab coat and a pair of goggles. "Is this the subject we have been waiting for?" The small man asked Drayden, with a nasally but very deep voice. "Indeed Good Doctor. This is the devil's fruit user for you to experiment on." The good doctor chuckled,"ehehehe perfect, I'll hopefully have the secrets of his abilities within a few months, and eager to serve and obey your every command within a a month after that." "Perfect, I'll leave you to it then Good Doctor. Alert me of any sort of news or breakthroughs."
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used. :

2[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Empty Re: [Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

After Drayden left, Marshal's hell truly began. Drayden had heard of a revolutionary on Baltigo who possessed magnetic abilities, and naturally the cyborg man became a bit nervous. Having an entirely metal crew is definitely not the best position to be in when faced with an enemy who was able to easily control metal. So, when Drayden heard that the young man had been captured and was up for sale, he told the good doctor to prep the lab and set out to purchase Marshal. After he had finished that; his job was complete and now the good doctor was the one who had a job to do. Drayden was paying the Good Doctor a hefty sum to turn Marshal over to his side, but the Good Doctor would have done it for free. I can't believe it, I finally get the chance to experiment on a devil's fruit user, and I'm even being paid for it." The Good Doctor was supposedly trying to make Marshal work for Drayden, but he was more focused on uncovering the secrets of Marshal's fruit than forcing him to be subservient. "He'll get his soldier,"The good doctor chuckled,"If he survives my experiments of course."

If Marshal did manage to survive the Doctor's experiments, it would have to be through some insane combination of luck and willpower. The 'Good Doctor' was far from good and it would've been a stretch to even call him a doctor. Perhaps a better title for the sadistic man of scientist would be the "Malicious Practitioner." Whatever he was called, the man would still be a terrible excuse for it. The things he subjected Marshal to were horrific, and would permanently change him from the diligent, loyal, occasionally lazy young teen into a hardened, untrusting man who was forced to grow up far too soon.

Day 1
Marshal was sweating. The Doctor had connected several electrodes to his body and observed Marshal from behind the two way mirror. Hand on the switch to send several thousand volts of electricity into the body of the young man. Patiently waiting for some sort of cue to shock Marshal to near death. Marshal knew what was coming. Soon after he had woken up he saw the Good Doctor for the first time. The man was small and thin, wearing the same lab coat and goggles as before but at some point when Marshal was unconscious he had also put on a surgical mask and blue rubber gloves. "Hello child. I am the Good Doctor and I will be making your life a living hell for the next year. All in the name of science of course," the doctor said with a giggle. The bound and gagged Marshal was unable to respond, but his widened eyes showed that he completely understood and was terrified. Now, after the electrodes were attached to his body and the Doctor disappeared, Marshal could do nothing but lay there and wait for the shock to come. Since there was no sort of switch in the room, Marshall could only conclude that the switch was wherever the Good Doctor had vanished to. While he was correct, that knowledge did nothing to relieve his fear of what was to come. Though the electrodes pinching his skin were metal, he was unable to use his powers to prevent it from happening. He was too nervous, too scared, and too weak to even save himself. His abilities couldn't work when he was in that much distress, and the Doctor knew it. Part of his research on Marshal was actually to find out how different stress effected his body. "I guess I've kept him in suspense long enough." Marshal would've really preferred being kept in suspense though, anything would've been better than the hellish pain he felt seconds after the switch was flipped. Marshal screamed into his gag as loud as he possibly could, tears flowing freely from his eyes as his skin was singed by the electricity and his hair was forced to stand on end. Marshall suffered as the Doctor monitored his vitals on a screen behind the mirror, making sure he didn't allow his subject to die on the first day. Once Marshal fell unconscious from the shock, the Doctor shut off the flow.

Day 29
Over the course of the first month, Marshal had been subjected to all sorts of strange and terrible physical tortures, leaving his body covered in burns and all sorts of scars. Today, the Doctor decided to introduce a new sort of non-physical torture. He brought in a video den den mushi, and set it up right in front of the table where Marshal was bound. After keeping him on his back for so long, the table began to rise and shift from a horizontal position and moved to a more diagonal position. Marshal was now face to face with the screen, which then began showing Marshal a video of one of his earlier torture sessions. Being forced to watch himself suffer was terrible, causing him to relive the intense pain. This particular video was of his very first session, but over the course of his torture, he would be forced to watch every one of his sessions over. These video sessions usually only came at night, after his physical abuse was done for the day, meaning there was always new footage for him to relive. The Good Doctor found that by forcing him to fall asleep watching his own suffering he could keep him as weak as possible.

Day 90
After 90 days, the Good Doctor was forced to release Marshal from his bonds lest his body be unusable when he was finally released to serve Drayden. To release him, the Good Doctor came into the room while Marshal was asleep and tied ropes around his arms with extremely heavy cinder-blocks on the ends. With how weak Marshal had become, there would be no way for Marshal to lift the blocks and go outside of the short range of movement he was given by the 10 foot long rope. In the 30 foot wide room there was a large area where the Doctor can stand while staying safe from any sort of retaliation from Marshal. The cinderblocks remained in the center of the room on the floor where the table had been, which meant it was impossible for Marshal to reach the door where the two way mirror was. In this position, Marshal's torture continued, with the only change being that he could finally move around. As he lied on the floor motionless, Marshal vowed to regain his strength and escape from the lab.

Day 180
In the three months since Marshal had been given the ability to move again, he had kept his promise to get his strength back. During this three month period, Marshall had turned 17, and had gained back his previous size and then some. Now standing at an insane height of 6 foot 5 inches tall, and weighing over 230 pounds, he was much larger than he was when captured. At this point, Marshal was able to move the cinderblocks binding him, but didn't want to do anything just yet lest he alert the Good Doctor and get into an even worse situation. Unfortunately for him, The Doctor already knew. Though Marshal had avoided moving the blocks from their current location, the Doctor took note of his impressive size and knew that it would be very likely that he could. So, to avoid any sort of danger, the Doctor decided to take care of the problem before Marshal could do anything about it. Pressing a button in his control panel, the Doctor flooded the room with toxic gas. Sensing the danger, but unfortunately still unable to use his powers, Marshall began to swing his arms causing the blocks attached to his arms to be swung with them towards the glass. Before the block could even get near the glass, Marshal passed out, and the resulting fall killed the momentum of the blocks causing them to fall harmlessly to the floor. Tsk tsk tsk, poor kid. HE worked so hard to get his strength back, and couldn't even use it before getting it taken away from him. Drayden might be a bit mad that i hurt him, but he's going to love what I do after ehehehehe." Taking out a circular saw, the Doctor would kneel down next to Marshal's body, and use the saw to cut off Marshal's right arm at the shoulder. The powerful gas would stop Marshal from feeling anything, and by the time he woke up the Doctor would've already begun to replace the arm with a cybernetic replacement.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used. :

3[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Empty Re: [Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

Day 210
After a month using his new cybernetic arm, Marshal could finally say he was able to confidently control it. His mental trauma over the course of his torture has severely weakened his ability to use his devil’s fruit powers, but his physical strength was likely much higher than it was before. No, Marshal has definitely never had this much brute strength in his life. The young soldier who could have been described as “wiry” at best was now a hulking figure who exudes strength. With a bit more torture though, this sort of awareness of his strength wouldn’t have been achievable.  The doctor had given up on the torment long ago. His research into the affects of pain a a devil’s fruit user’s control had concluded, and now his focus was on the interaction between Marshal’s body and his cybernetic attachment. Marshal had gone through trials like going weeks without use his normal arm. The cybernetic was designed to grow in effectiveness as the strength of Marshal’s human body grew, so Marshal was forced to exercise regularly to become stronger and allow the cybernetic to reach its full potential, though he still needed to get accustomed to the cybernetic as its strength grew.

’Why though?’ Marshal wondered during one of his rigorous training sessions. ’Why would this doctor go through the effort to torture me for so long if he wanted me to become stronger? And why would he want me to be stronger anyway?’ It just didn’t make sense, especially to a subject that had no idea he had been purchased by a well known and powerful pirate. Marshal’s questions were answered one day though, as the doctor ended up making a critical mistake.

”Ok subject, your time with me is coming to an end. So today, I’m going to push you harder than ever before. I want you to remember my mark on you for the rest of your life.” the good doctor said to Marshal over an intercom from behind the two way mirror separating the two. The Doctor has stopped coming into the lab with Marshal once his strength got to a level where he no longer felt comfortable. ”As if I’d ever forget something like this,” he said sadly under his breath, though inside he was filled with an inkling of hope. If the Doctor was talking about the rest of his life he probably intended to let Marshal live, and possibly even let him go. Marshal was half right, but as he was about to find out the doctor would be doing much more than simply ‘letting him go’. Forgetting to turn off the intercom before taking a call on his Den Den Mushi, he would then make a mistake that had led to the demise of countless storybook villains before him,”Yes Drayden, the subject is nearly ready, after today he’ll need a short recovery but you can come and pick him up tomorrow. When he fall’s asleep I’ll put on his submission enforcement device and he’ll be free to do whatever you ask of him. There might be a short delay before he is able to use hi powers due to a bit of... complication but afterwards he’ll be up to full strength.” At that moment, Marshal understood that if he wasn’t able to escape by that night he’d never be able to escape from the cruel clutches of the good doctor.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used. :

4[Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Empty Re: [Grand Voyage]Help? Hope? Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:58 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------

With his new goal of escaping from the lab fresh in his mind, Marshal began formulating a plan to escape. While Marshal had obviously thought about escaping throughout most of his time being a captive he had recently given up hope of escaping after his most recent escape attempt was thwarted. Now, with his new purpose as a slave revealed, he is forced to redouble his efforts and escape within the next day. 'I don't know what I'm going to do to get out of here, but I'm gonna need to do so as fast as possible," he thought as the Doctor left. He would unfortunately be unable to think of a plan for longer than a few seconds before the torture began. Marshal was currently held to the table be a set of thick leather restraints with a record breaking 17 electrodes all over his skin. The doctor had never even come close to hitting Marshal with that sort of power before, and Marshal certainly felt the difference. Unable to process his thoughts while dealing with such intense pain Marshal would be unable to think of a plan for the 8. Fucking. Hours the doctor's automated system switched from filling him with electricity and allowing him just enough rest to avoid death. Usually Marshal would be forced into unconsciousness during his break only to be awoken by another burst of electricity, but he couldn't afford to fall asleep this time. 'I must...stay...awake,' Marshal's thoughts were as labored as his breaths as he struggled. Marshal's willpower had never been the best, but in surviving and staying awake during this process he showed a new level of will that had previously been unattainable for him. For those 8 long hours Marshal endured the terrible pain as well as the torture of being unable to process his own thoughts.

By the time the doctor's confidence that Marshal would be unconscious led him into the lab,  Marshal's brain would have been on autopilot, focused only on the goal of staying awake. The electricity was cut of as the doctor walked into the room, and he would begin to monologue to his subject,"Well subject, it appears our time together will be ending soon. Drayden will be arriving within 4 hours, and lets hope for your sake that you haven't awoke by the time he arrives, as his methods of putting you to sleep would be much more brutish than mine." The Good Doctor droned on to a seemingly unconscious Marshal. In his hands he held a metal collar, presumably to put around Marshal's neck to force him to be obedient. He wasn't even aware that Marshal actually could hear every word he said, using the Doctor's time wasting monologue to get his thoughts together and try to recover from the shock of being electrocuted. Luckily for Marshal, the Doctor still had more to say,"It's a pity that I'll have to get rid of you after all this time. I'll miss hearing your screams of pain and watching the light leave your eyes. It's been so long since I've gotten to see someone suffer so beautifully...Mr. Francis." After saying Marshal's last name, the same last name his parents gave him, the name no one had used since his childhood. Even the Revolutionary officials knew better than to use Marshal's last name. The young man had kept his eyes closed throughout the entire monologue, trying to avoid letting the doctor know that he was not unconscious. No longer though would he keep his eyes closed and his facade up. His eyes snapped open, and fell upon the Doctor who had signed his own death warrant. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME!" As he shouted at the doctor, his devil's fruit powers which had lay dormant throughout his entire captivity began to become active once more. The entire lab, and the entire 100 meter range of the facility under which it sat, became filled with Marshal's self produced magnetic fields and energy. Marshal would not even allow the Doctor to properly answer before the doctor's own lab became Marshal's plaything. Using his ability to manipulate technology he would cause all of the doctor's lights to shut down, and disable his systems keeping Marshal trapped. The automatic bindings released him from their grasp, and as he stod from his place on the examination table and began to walk towards the visibly sweating doctor. "I'm going to ask you one more time. How. Do. You. Know. That. Name!," Lifting the diminutive man up to face him, he presented him one chance to answer the question before his life became forfeit. "I heard it from Drayden OK! He wanted me to know about you before he purchased you for me. I don't know anything else but your name!" The doctor frantically explained himself to Marshal in hopes of influencing him to spare his life. He was unaware though, that he had just given Marshal another target, and taken away his one reason for being kept alive. "Lets see how you like wearing a collar you little prick," Picking up the collar that the Doctor had intended to make him wear, he put around the small Doctor's neck. "Hmph, you dont even know how to work my collars. There's no way you could figure out how to influence me with it," The Good Doctor basked in his small victory, though he knew it probably meant he would be killed. "Sigh "You're right unfortunately, I have no clue how o work your collars, so I guess I'll have to get it done my way." Raising his hand towards the doctor, he would clench his fist, causing the metal collar to tighten around the Doctor's neck, slowly shrinking until was the size of a wedding band, and the Doctor's head had filled with blood and detached from his body a sort of blood filled balloon.

"Well, I guess my next step should be dealing with that Drayden guy" Marshal ripped the door of the lab from its hinges, and walked up to the house that serves as a cover for the lab. Aware that the man in question would probably be coming to the lab soon, he decided to just sit and wait for him to arrive. After a few hours, Marshal was alerted by a knock at the door, before he heard the turning of a knob. Prepared to deal with some huge and monstrous cyborg, he was surprised when he was met with a completely metal robot. Locking eyes with Marshal, the robot let out a low groan before it settled into an metallic whirring. The face of the robot was replaced with a screen,  and the sort of face Marshal had expected filled it. "Drayden?" Marshal would ask, already knowing the answer. "Of course it is...Mr. Francis" Marshal was obviously triggered by the use of his last name, but there was nothing he could do to Drayden at the moment. "When the Doctor never called to check in about you, I knew something was up, so I sent one of my recon androids to check it out for me. Good thing I did too, you appear to be quite upset, and I hate dealing with things like that." Drayden seemed much too casual about the situation, and it only served to increase Marshal's rage. "Shut up you bastard. I'm still going to come for you and make you pay for what you did to me." "I don't believe that you'll be in any position to make me do anything. You'll have much bigger problems to deal with in the near future. Trust me on that one." With that, the feed to Drayden cut off, and his robot sank into an explosive crouching position, preparing to pounce on Marshal. An on screen display began to count down from 10, and the robot attempted to leap out and grab Marshal, presumably to catch him in some sort of explosion. Before it could even get near him though, it was instantly shut down by Marshal's magnetic abilities. "Amazing, even though Drayden is a rich and powerful pirate, his robot is just as weak as the average ceiling light. I guess he either doesn't care about his recon bot or severely underestimates me. Either way, I'm going to have to teach him how wrong he is.

End of Part 1

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum