Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:34 am

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
Boudica was standing outside of Mother’s Brothel House when she heard the sounds of a powerful explosion occurring inside the building. She had an old friend who was one of Mother’s girls, and she was determined to rescue her. However, unlike the people that were apparently waging a full-on war against the Queenpin of District 2, Boudica’s plan was to initiate stealthy retrieval mission. Boudica had always made sure to stay clear of Mother’s warpath, and she wondered what kind of idiot would engage Mother in such a brazen manner like this.

Lady’s Lodge was now in tatters and Boudica saw Mother’s goons surrounding the perimeter, determined to make sure that nobody escaped. Boudica wondered whether she should join in or not, on one hand, it could be a total suicide mission, on the other hand, it could be the perfect opportunity to rescue her friend. Boudica decided to take a chance on the mysterious people that blew up one of Mother’s most prominent buildings. Boudica knew about the brutal manner in which Mother and her famiglia conducted business, and she knew it had to stop. She was glad that somebody was standing up to such an atrocious person, and was willing to lend her support.

Boudica saw the gangsters move in closer and closer, and she entered the crumbling building through a hole in the exterior wall caused by the explosion, looking for both her friend and the masterminds behind this attack on Mother. Wandering through the decrepit building, Boudica encountered a surprisingly well-lit room where a group of people were gathered inside. Ready to unsheathe her weapon at any moment, Boudica peeked inside the room and said, “Halt! I come in peace.”

Spoiler:

17[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Jakes mother unwrapped herself from May to hug Jake for a much-needed reunion, May herself simply slide down against the wall watching the scene while holding the area that was becoming a darker shade of red mixed the white of her fur as her blood dried. Kappa who had been rummaging around in the back room came to the front and knelt down next to May checking her wound before asking what happened, May being her usual self replied in a depressive way, "Ah, I gained quite a bit of weight so I wasn't able to dodge an attack meant for me because I'm so fat and slow, please forgive me~!" Kappa focusing on stitching up Mays wound would say nothing to her words of depression and within minutes was finished with his job and stood back up joining the others.

Using her leg muscles May slowly got back up onto her feet to talk, "Alright our mission here is done, we gotta get out of here, how does the situation outside look for us, Sinbad?" Sinbad gave a disapproving headshake, "Not good, Mothers forces got the perimeter surrounded." May lightly suckled on her teeth making a "tch!" sound as her eyes darted around thinking of how they were going to escape. At that moment a voice stating, “Halt! I come in peace.” Despite the new figure saying they come in peace the situation was too dire for them to actually heed it resulting in every crew member pulling out their weapons and directly aiming it at the new female figure, they would all stare at her observing her before May realized she was neither a marine nor part of Mothers crew based on her attire and ask a simple question in a serious tone, "Who the hell are you?!"

May wouldn't even wait for a reply as she considered something, this strange new person had clothes that were quite clean compared to the prostitute's mother had locked away and didn't carry the authority or ignorance of a marine, so the real question was how did she get inside without getting shot up? May held up her hand to speak, "Everyone put down your weapons!" After a few moments of confusion, everyone did just that and May walked up to the new figure and looked her over before speaking, "You got in here somehow, show us so we can get out, too. In return, we will grant safe passage to come along with us" Although May said she would grant the safe passage she didn't bother to explain she would forcibly tie the figure up and take them along for the ride, at least the safe part would be true.

18[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Jackal's Possessions wrote:
Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Sinbad - The Golden Dagger
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

Blasting off from the room, Jackal hovered at a safe distance to avoid the spikes, however, once making it to the other-side of the room, he'd simply come across the door which marked 'Control Room'. Opening the door, without landing, Jackal would hover into the room, through a secret entrance into the control room where May, Sinbad, Kappa, Jake, his men and a random lolita looking lady now converged. Jackal entered at section of the conversation where May commanded the men to lower their weapons. "Looks like there's a party going on in here. Where's the Milk?" Jackal inquired. An astonished Sinbad, "How do you always manage to find your way back at the most critical times?" Sinbad smirked, sighing slightly afterwards. "I don't get it, shouldn't that be applauded?" Jackal responded smartly. "Eh. May's commanding the men now... She's fitting in nicely." Jackal continued on. "Hmm... Yeah looks like their warming up to your new Queen." Sinbad said snidely. "Ah. Queen. That's not a bad nickname." Jake announced, joining in on the fun.

Jackal turned his attention towards the strangers among the group, one of them were poorly clothed and clutched onto Jake's jacket collar intensely. The other was, the well spoken intruder or adventurer, depending on who you ask, who'd be standing next to a hole in the wall seemingly to be from his explosions at the start of the raid. Turning to the invader, "I come in peace too. Shishishi... I'm a little worn out from all the fun so if you could lead us out the same way you came in... We can converse about world peace later. The longer we stick around... The harder it'll be to escape." Jackal concluded.

Words: 286
Tagged: @Grace Vermilion @Kappa
Notes: All Doriki in Strength

19[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
Boudica had walked into a room full of strange men and women of different races, with their only similarity being that they were all pointing their weapons at Boudica. She was curious as to how deep of a hole she had just dug herself into, but the people that she had just ran into did not quite seem openly homicidal, unlike some other people that she had encountered on Baltigo. They seemed reasonable and seemed to be looking for a way out. Boudica had her hands raised, trying to show signs of submission, even thought it pained her to have to forfeit her power. Boudica quickly introduced herself and her reason for coming to this sinful establishment at such a tumultuous time, "I'm the one they call the Red Succubus. I got a girl here that I need to rescue, she's one Mother's girls. I actually see my friend on one of those screens over there, you ain't gonna leave those girls behind, right? As long as you don't, I'm ready to help in any way."

The group of people lowered their weapons, but Boudica was still anxious from the situation she was in. For now, it made sense for her to trust the people that she had just encountered. After all, if she wanted to get out of this mess alive, she couldn't do it alone. Boudica responded to the cat-like woman's question, who seemed to be the group's leader, saying, "Do you all remember the explosion from earlier? I think one of you idiots caused it. Well, turns out this building isn't indestructible, yeah? Lots of little holes and cracks on the outside, but even if we did sneak outside, there's a hefty number of Mother's men, do you understand? It might as well be suicide for us to try to leave, they've got the building surrounded. But then again, it seems like this building might collapse on us any moment, innit? I'm not sure what's worse, being torn to shreds by bullets or dying in the rubble of a building. But if you want to get out of here alive, we better leave quick, yeah?"

20[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:04 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
"I'm the one they call the Red Succubus. I got a girl here that I need to rescue, she's one Mother's girls. I actually see my friend on one of those screens over there, you ain't gonna leave those girls behind, right? As long as you don't, I'm ready to help in any way." The new female figure would say in response to Mays question in which she replied back "One of the girls huh?" May went over to the control counsel in the room and looked over its functions scanning for a particular one. While she was scanning over the consols functions it didn't escape Mays sight that Jackal had walked in just in time for the escape causing Sinbad to tease and poke fun at his critical timing, May was far too focused on the method of the crews escape to pay attention any further.

After Jackal arrived the "Red Succubus" would answer Mays second question, "Do you all remember the explosion from earlier? I think one of you idiots caused it. Well, turns out this building isn't indestructible, yeah? Lots of little holes and cracks on the outside, but even if we did sneak outside, there's a hefty number of Mother's men, do you understand? It might as well be suicide for us to try to leave, they've got the building surrounded. But then again, it seems like this building might collapse on us any moment, innit? I'm not sure what's worse, being torn to shreds by bullets or dying in the rubble of a building. But if you want to get out of here alive, we better leave quick, yeah?" Just as she finished May found the button she was looking for, it was a small yellow button with black stripes, May hesitated to press it but quickly found her resolved and pushed it, upon pressing it the locked doors on the screen would open with an audible sound and seconds after women would push through looking confused as dust and small pieces of rubble fell before them, May moved down the counsel functions pressing the mic so that she could speak, "Everyone, please listen to me," May looked back at Jackal and everyone in the room with her as well, "We all need to escape and get out of here but were surrounded on all sides by mothers forces, me and my friends will leave first and there be so distracted with us that they won't bother to chase you, in that time you need to make your own escape through any exit necessary." May then turned off the mic and looked towards Jackal, "So we now have an exit, what the plan once we get outside Captain?"

21[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

Truthfully, the Mink didn't respond immediately, he'd pause to think about the mess he'd gotten himself into. This whole gathering was convenient, it'd given him time to catch his breath, but as the situation escalated, the variables for their escape became much more complex as the minutes ticked. Even more so when May freed the remainder of the sex workers from their cells, now, he'd have to ensure their safety, and his crew's own. Turning towards the control room monitors, Jackal would examine every single room in the base, including the cameras that pointed to the outside, as he'd watch the screen, platoons of Mother's men we're inching closer and closer to the brothel house, at least one hundred in number, and now that the explosion had quieted down, he could've tell by their pace that much of them seemed hesitant. If only he could've caused delay explosions, no, that'd be worthwhile thought for later. At times like this, Jackal ran countless scenario's in his head, what'd have the highest success rate to grantee at least his men's safety, how many of these workers would have to die as sacrificial pawns, he truly went through the numbers game in his mind. In a way, Jackal's chess game had begun, it'd all depend on how effectively he'd be able to utilise his crew's individual talents.

"Alright. Succubus-chan is right. If we go out there unprepared, we'll be swallowed in gunfire. Jake's mom!?" Jackal stated shouting, his statement caused the woman to jump slightly. "Um- Yes!?" she'd respond. "You gotta name?" Jackal inquired. "Yes. Lilly." Jake's mother stated. "Shishishi... Such a beautiful name. I'm going to need you to rally all of the girls and lead them to the back entrance. From the layout of this place, that'll lead them in the connective streets that head to the Ninth District. The Ninth is friendly territory, once they make it there... The most they can do is chase you, they won't be able to engage fire. Sinbad. May. Jake. You'll go with them. Succubus! Make sure your friend makes it out with them. May. Sinbad. I'm trusting you to lead them to safety. I believe in you." Jackal stated.

"Once you've made it to the Ninth District, Sinbad, give me a call on my Den Den. Then, you'll head towards the Nil District from there... Find shelter for the women. You can circle back around and pick them up with the ship. Sinbad, I'm taking the rest of the bandits with me." Jackal stated, as he'd get into his zone barking out orders, taking a correct mixture of authoritativeness and calmness to his tone. "Kappa. Succubus. You're with me. We'll keep them occupied while the rest escape. However, I'm not about to die... Sinbad. Once you get the ship, sail it here... We'll dock from the Brothel Houses rooftop. It takes at least one hour from here to the Ninth, and about fifteen minutes from the Ninth to the Nil. Then, it'll take about twenty minutes from the entrance to our ship." Jackal continued. "Which means... You'll need to be able to hold them off for hour and forty-five minutes tops." Sinbad concluded. "The twelve of you... Guard the control room. This leads into the last room I was in. There's another route that leads to this building's ceiling, there's no floor for a good bulk of the room but the pathway to the ceiling is still intact." Jackal rattled on. "Good thing is... The only way to reach the pathway is from our end. The other half of the room's floor is waisted. Find the light switch... Turn off the lights in the next room. If they come charging in, that'll be in for a crude surprise." Jackal stated.

"Now. I'm going to the front to meet our guests. Kappa. You're with me. Succubus. I know we just met but if any of them slip past my explosive range, you'll have to handle them. Our strategy is simple... Attack and retreat, lead them into the building. Make it to the ceiling, and then collapse the building before escape on our Flying Ship. We have one hour people... Let's make this heist happen!" Jackal shouted.

Words: 704
Tagged: @Grace Vermilion @Kappa

22[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
As the tension and the hostility in the room shifted away from Boudica and towards the army of Mother’s men outside of these walls, Boudica felt a sense of relief. It was difficult to think straight with so many weapons pointed at you. As the people in the room kept chatting, Boudica noticed a man entering the room, a man who looked much more powerful than the rest. Boudica wondered if he was the one behind the explosions. Regardless, Boudica listened to the conversations happening and, she listened carefully and nodded. Their plan seemed to make sense, and it was better than anything Boudica could think up of on the spot herself.

It became obvious to Boudica that the man shouting orders at everybody was the leader of this ragtag group of terrorists and pirates. Boudica started puzzling the pieces together, and realized that the leader of the group was most likely a well-known pirate named Jackal, the man who had just entered the room a little while earlier. Boudica felt quite a bit more optimistic about her chances of survival after realizing that the infamous Jackal was the one leading the attack against Mother. She had read and heard good things about Jackal from her own network, and felt confident about him.

When Jackal said that Boudica was to follow him, she was delighted. Boudica always wanted to know exactly how strong some of the big fish on Baltigo were, and this would be the perfect opportunity to observe his power in person. She responded to Jackal, saying “Oh, and if you need, I can provide cover. I may sometimes not look it, but I can be useful too. Hopefully you can keep Mother’s men at bay, but don’t you worry, I’ll cut ‘em up real good if they get too close for comfort.

23[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
After posing her question to Jackal on the situation he took on a troubled look mixed with one who was running numerous calculations in their head for several minutes until he finally spoke up, Jackal restated that Succubus was right about getting shot up if they recklessly all moved outside which she had already figured what would happen. He then asked what was Jake's mother name to which she replied was Lily, upon knowing her name he asked personally for her to rally the rest of the women who had been held captured in the building to lead them to the back entrance that would eventually  connect to the streets that lead to the Ninth District. He would clear any doubts Jakes mother may have had by saying the  Ninth was friendly territory in which the most of mothers forces could do is chase them down meaning that if they did engage them with fire it could be the start of a turf war, he finishes off by saying Sinbad, Jake, and herself  were to go along with them.

May, however, felt a pang of annoyance as he announced he was taking the new womanly figure with him instead of her to distract mothers forces, but considering the situation she decided it was mostly the best she didn't fight. He then instructed Sinbad that upon them making it to the  Nil district that he was to call him on the den-den mushi from the ship and sail it to their location and dock on top of the roof for the real escape, according to Sinbad calculations it would take a whole hour and forty-five minutes for them to complete this grand plan leaving them a very small window for them to complete this task before Jackal and Kappa were in real danger.

She didn't like the plan one bit but with Kappa and the new female figure joining them, she just had to swallow her habit of thinking the worst and stick to the plan her captain made if they had any chance of getting out of this situation alive. May re-established the communication microphone and spoke, "Attention! There has been a change of plans so you all need to listen closely! My friends will distract mothers forces but you all need to gather at the back entrance of the building, me and a small group, as well as one of your fellow allies, will be leading you to the Nil district where your be safe from mother and her goon forces. We need to hurry, we don't have a lot of time so please meet us there immediately!"

Giving the women of the building time to gather May walked up to Jackal, "If you're not alive when I come back...I'll complain loud enough for you to hear it even in the afterlife." Mays usual expression turning into a sour angry face as she loaded her left pistol Marty and walked out the door of the communication room with Jake and his mother, and Sinbad following alongside her. With the plan now in full swing May's small group started to run through the building to where the back entrance was located, as they made there way their women would start to follow them from behind as they recognized Jakes mother and naturally trusted her far more then they did May and her friends, within a couple of minutes they made it all the way to the back entrance which was swarming with women who were dressed in skimpy outfits and looked frightened.

May wanted to address their fears but there was no time for that so she proceeded with the plan, she nodded towards Jakes mother and she, Jake, and Sinbad proceeded to the front of the large crowd while she stayed behind the woman, Sinbad could easily handle anything that rushed at them from the front but staying behind to ensure he made it to the ship so the plan wouldn't fail was Mays task in all this. With an ensuring nod, Sinbad burst open the door of the back entrance and everyone started running behind him at full speed May followed them from behind albeit running slightly slower so that she could keep a watchful eye, within nearly half a hour  Mothers forces caught onto the large group making their way to the Nil district and started to pursue them with a group of several men through the street, May who was the only one blocking them from the rest begun to look for something to help her deal with the oncoming forces, she eventually found a merchantman selling some type of miracle water and she easily made her way grabbing the large water tank containing his product and pushed it onto the ground as she then kicked it with her right foot to make it start rolling towards them as she proceeded to pull out both her twin revolvers Marty and Darcy and shoot up the tank causing water to squirt out as it kept rolling, the forces quickly jumping over the tank now ran on the water soaked ground and May who expected this charged her gun with electro and connected the tip to the water causing her electro to flow throught out shocking mothers forces tempoerorary long enought for her reload and then unload bullet after bullet for headshots essentially killing them before she continued to follow the large group to the ninth as according to Sinbads calculations it would be another thirty-two mintues for the group  to make it to the ninth.

Skills:

Last edited by Grace Vermilion on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

24[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

Jackal could've tell May was annoyed that she'd be left out of the fighting forces but Jackal needed someone he could've trust to lead the pack to safety. With May's swift movements, use of Electro and Marskman skills, she was definitely the most qualified for the job. Walking over to May, Sinbad would rest his hand on the Dog Mink's shoulder, "If Jackal's giving you control of the pack, it just means he trusts you. It's been pretty much just us since Sandy Isle, feels good to have someone else watching our backs. Once I make it to the ship, I swear on my skills as a Navigator, I'll get us to safety. You can count on it." Sinbad stated, resting his hand on May's shoulder. As May announced on the loud speaker, she'd give Jackal one last speech before shooting him a sour expression, to which, Jackal would respond with a grin, "I don't plan to die here May. Besides, there's so much more we have to see together." Jackal stated, nuzzling his mouth beneath the Calico Scarf. "Alright. Gilbard. Succubus. You're with me. Boys, like I said, no one enters this room and no one exits." Jackal concluded. Exiting through the main control room entrance, Jackal trailed slowly through the base, until the first platoon of people came into sight, it'd be about several square feet travelled before the party made it back to the entrance of the base, a force about ten armed grunts with rifles came into view. Each mafia member decked in black suits, with white undershirts, and a variety of stripped and dotted ties.

Mustering two spits bombs in his mouth, the Mink spat two loogies towards the pack about ten meters away, the force of the explosion blasted the ten grunts back through the path they'd entered, some even being flung through the window into the streets, exiting the Brothel House, Jackal stood at the Brothel's entrance bearing a wide grin. Focusing their guns towards the entrance, the remaining ninety men attempted to steadily aim at the Mink, immensely terrified at the unknown source of the explosions. "Looks like I've drawn quite the crowd." Jackal stated sarcastically, taunting the armed shooters. "You gotta lot of balls fucking around in Mother's turf... Ears." one of the men shouted, his finger firmly attached to the firearm's trigger. "Where's Madam Juliette!?" another of the grunts shouted. "She's sleeping. You can try to come get her if you want. As of now... This place is under the Calico Pirates Flag." Jackal stated smirking maliciously as he knew the statement was a blatant lie on his part. "Fuck this! Open fire-" one of the men shouted, only to be met with another of Jackal's spit bombs, this time, the single loogie travelled exactly fifteen meters, before detonating, taking out everything for up to a thirty meter radius. The force from the explosion caused the onlookers in the crowd to scatter, as a cloud of smoke covered the whole area in front of the Brothel House. The explosion managed to encompass the perimeter of the forces that'd diverted from attacking Jackal's group to chase after May and the escapee sex workers. He'd hope that his attack would've offer some support, as the group moved further and further away from him, he'd be able to provide less coverage. "Move back. We'll engage and trail back slowly each time... I can sense them... The more crazy of the pack are closing in." Jackal stated, as he'd use his Kenbunshoku Haki to sense about sixty aura's approaching the Brothel's entrance.

Twenty-Minutes of 1 Hour Forty-Five Minute Mark has passed.

Skill | Haki:

Words: 528
Tagged: @Grace Vermilion @Kappa @Boudica Morgan

25[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
Boudica followed Jackal outside, and saw a huge crowd of mafia members surrounding the building. There must have been at least 100, from Boudica's point of view. They all had the same uniform and looked mighty intimidating, but her worries disappeared when she saw Jackal bombing his enemies. He was like a tank, dispatching his foes with his seemingly explosive split. While Boudica had heard of Jackal's name before, she had no idea what his powers actually were, and she was very impressed. It certainly made Boudica's own candy-based powers seem like child's play.

Aside from the current battle at hand, Boudica was worried about her friend, Janiyah, a Kuja woman that Boudica had known. Similar to Boudica, Janiyah was also banished from Amazon Lily, and when Janiyah asked Boudica for help, she turned Janiyah down, and it seemed as though she eventually resorted to prostitution and ended up with the wrong people, hence her current situation as one of Mother's girls. Boudica felt an immense amount of guilty, which was why she wanted to rescue Janiyah in the first place. Thankfully, it seemed as though Jackal and his crew were going to save the girls like Janiyah whether or not Boudica had shown up.

Feeling better about Janiyah's situation, Boudica started to focus entirely on the current battle. After all, none of them would be able to celebrate their freedom if they all died. As the enemies came in closer, Boudica created a barrier made out of Mochi, one that easily absorbed the cheap bullets used by the lowly mafia members, the ones who were a part of the first wave attacking the brothel house. "This will hold up good for a while, use it if you need to, it's better than walking out there in the open!"

Used Skills:

26[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
They were almost there as they were pressing to about sixteen minutes until they reached the Ninth, there hadn't been any sign of Mothers forces since she took care of the earlier group but as they got closer May only got more cautious as she really didn't want to get caught up in pre-celebratory happiness before they even arrived. Suddenly May heard a scream from somewhere in the center of the large group and she would see a women pointing to the left in which her eyes followed to see a male on a horse holding a blade in his hand rushing towards them, May quickly held up Marty in her right hand and shot at the horses front leg as it was sprinting full force causing it the trip over itself as its rider was thrown over the group crashing onto the other side of the street into a merchants shop. May quickly reloaded her gun once more keeping a keen eye and ear out for trouble, but she didn't need to as they safely made it to the Ninth District and although she was realized they were even more pressed for time as they needed another fifteen minutes before they arrived at the ship, the largely female group waved the four off for a goodbye as they were in a hurry leaving no time for an official farewell.

Letting Sinbad lead the way, he would make them travel to one side of the district to the other until eventually, they reached a beach, they ran just a bit further on the sand until they reached a groove of rocks and started to climb it following his lead eventually reaching a very large and refined looking ship and hopping onto its deck.

May being tired took a second to recover her stamina as Jack and his mother Lily was ordered by Sinbad to prepare the ship for flight, as May heard his she thought he may have been joking but sure enough Lily and Jake were running around the ship de-attaching the restraints chaining down the ship while Sinbad maneuvered the ship away from the rocks and pointed towards the direction they originally came from before saying, "Everyone, hang on to something!" in which May grabbed a nearby rope hugging it with her body and Jake and his mother went through a door into one of the ship's rooms as he pressed a button. At first, nothing happened but suddenly May felt the force of the entire ship pushing off as it started to jump into the air over Baltigos Ninth district, May had gotten up out of disbelief only to see they were actually floating over the city which seemed to be possible by some type of tubes located at the bottom of the ship.

With the help of the flying ship, nearly an hour and thirty-eight minutes had passed and May could see the crumbled building and explosions from a distance indicating they were close, she then yelled at Sinbad, "LAND ON THE ROOF!" in which he replied, "I already know that!" as he spun the wheel to maneuver the ship to land on the crumbling rooftop or at least near it.

27[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
Gil had patched up May like she asked, and in following her to where she eventually met up with Jackal, he had managed to get a good look at what she was capable of. A skilled markswoman and a capable leader, probably better than he was at the latter. The resistance they had encountered so far had been manageable, and didn't doubt that his captain would be breezing through whatever resistance he faced on his end. As for the new mink recruit, he had seen enough to trust her for now. With Sinbad going with the boat retrieval squad, he trusted that they would arrive on time.

So that just left his group to hold out until then. Nearly two hours of balls-to-the-wall exertion. As far as fitness and conservation of energy was concerned, he was fine with this. He could keep his kata's going at his maximum strength all day long. This was thanks to his fishman biology that had adapted to the rigorous training he had endured all those years ago. He could quite literally shape water in his sleep. But what was concerning was how much time they would remain in one spot for. This was troubling because their enemies would have time to rally the forces they needed to take them down.

And the appearance of a new girl as well. It seemed like Jackal's overactive pheromones had dragged in another female like he was magnetic. He would have to run some tests on him. Maybe something should be done to limit them. He pondered if they could be used for some sort of biological weapon. He could always try neutering his captain, though he doubted that would go down well. Regardless of what she said, she didn't seem like she would pose a threat. If she was attentive enough, she would notice that Gil wouldn't let her leave his sight and kept one dark black eye on her even through the brawl.

While he had been following May, he had managed to come across a bathing pool in one of the pleasure rooms. He put his hand in the water, feeling the gross mixture of stinking perfume and a mixture of bodily fluids of over twenty different individuals. After filtering out everything that wasn't pure water, he grabbed the water and bound it to himself, condensing it into a thin, second skin.

Now, he followed Jackal around like an attack dog. His right hand was his sword, thrusting forward toward anyone that would come within thirty metres. A massive snaking water tentacle would lash out like a whip, the jagged teeth of a moray eel sprouting from the end of the shape to chomp down onto foes before ragdolling them and tossing them blocks away. His left hand was his shield, shaping the water around him into various walls of water, meant to hinder enemy movements and block their attacks while also providing platforms and walls to augment Jackal's high movement fighting style. Their teamwork in battle had become so refined over their many battles together. When he could see Jackal's body tense up in a way that he was expecting to touch a solid wall in midair, Gil would create one as fast as he was possible, using himself as an anchor and springboard.

skills: pisces paladin, danker domain, moray munch

28[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

The woman known as the Red Succubus displayed an ability akin to Jackal's own explosive by-products, a devil fruit ability that seemingly altered her body into a mucky, almost seemingly sucrose based substance that Jackal chalked up to be a paste of some sorts, however, in the face of bullet fire, the skillset proved extremely effective, capturing the incoming showers like a hornet in the spider's nest. Seeing that the mysterious woman seemed to have herself covered, Jackal sprung into the plume of smoke, covering his body in Electro, taking several spring like leaps with his animal like appendages. With Kappa covering his flank, Jackal was able to engage each of the marksmen in one on one combat, ending each of their struggles with a single hook to their mid-section. The electrical juices that surged through each of the Mink's haymakers, left the men unconscious at the touch. With his continuous movement, and pin-point body work, Jackal had cut down the remaining forces of sixty, down to forty-seven in almost ten minutes, pacing his attacks with another round of explosions to keep the smoke field at his advantage, his goggles and Kenbunshoku made manevouring through the smoke child's play. Hopping onto Kappa's pillar of water, the Mink signalled with a slight nod of his head for Kappa to use his water bending abilities to collect the psychopath, tilting his head in their direction, if their body language cues we're in synch as he'd thought, everything would continue as planned, and they'd ride the water back into the base, Jackal finally getting accustomed to being swayed by the Jujitsu's Kata.

Among them all, less than half the original force remained, and it'd be exactly one hour since May and the others had fled to retrieve the boat. The remaining posse chasing the Calico Bandits into the building.

Aboard the Pegasus, Sinbad was already in flight and on course to his Captain's location. "Alright May. I'm going to open the docking area near the hull of the ship. That'll allow Jackal and the others to climb up... There's a rope ladder on the bottom deck area... You'll need to hoist the rope ladder tightly, so Jackal and the others can scale aboard. Don't worry about the escaping bit... The moment all of our people are aboard, we'll retreat into the skies... and circle back around to another location in Nil." Sinbad explained. "Sounds good but if Mother's really against us now... The Nil isn't the safest place to store our ship. It's the Ninth." Jake chimed in. "Huh?" Sinbad inquired puzzled. "Miss Ruins storage bunkers... They keep ships, even large cargo shipments double in size to this vessel. It's also the only area that no one Kingpin's jurisdiction reigns. No one's going to touch this ship if you store it there." Jake explained. At the end of Jake's dialogue, Sinbad could've seen the explosions in the distance becoming audible from their position above the clouds. The vessel had a monitoring system that'd allow them to see everything that'd surround the ship, at all angles. "Alright. I'll run it by Capt'. For now, we return to the Nil to regroup. The ship might be legal but all of these women are Mother's property. I know that'd be a conflict of interest." Sinbad concluded.

Circling back to the control room, Jackal's men allowed the trio to slip back into the control room, locking the door behind them. At this point, Jackal was spent, covered in sweat from the usage of his Bomu Bomu No Mi abilities. Opening the door to the room with the exposed spike floors, Jackal leapt over to the hill area using his explosive force, recovering the knocked out Pawn, Juliette, hoisting her over his shoulders. Using Kappa's Kata's, the party of fifteen, twelve grunts, plus themselves, travelled over the spiked flooring towards the staircase to the roof of the building. Once on the roof, Jackal waited patiently for his men's arrival, it'd be about an hour and twenty-minutes at this point, and Jackal had laced each of the building's pillar's in spit-bombs as he'd circle back to the control room, hence his immense exhaustion. The building was notable shaking, and ready to collapse at any point now, from the roof, the posse could've looked into the street side and see the utter chaos they'd cause. "Mother's definitely going to be gunning for us now." Jackal stated smirking devilishly.

1 Hour & Twenty-Five Minute Mark has passed.

Skill | Haki:

Words: 753
Tagged: @Grace Vermilion @Kappa @Boudica Morgan

29[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
As the ship got even closer to the ongoing melee below Sinbad started to give May an order, "Alright May. I'm going to open the docking area near the hull of the ship. That'll allow Jackal and the others to climb up... There's a rope ladder on the bottom deck area... You'll need to hoist the rope ladder tightly, so Jackal and the others can scale aboard. Don't worry about the escaping bit... The moment all of our people are aboard, we'll retreat into the skies... and circle back around to another location in Nil." May started to dash to the docking area near the hull of the very large ship while she yelled, "Got it!" It took her several minutes to reach her destination by at this point she was running on nothing but the fumes of her original energy combined with her small will to make sure her new family makes it out of this battle against "Mothers" forces alive.

Once there she found a very long thick rope that had been laying on the ground and quickly approached it while nearing the hoisting pole and she immediately got to work, recalling her memories back in Notice where she weaved objects with her uncle to sell to the islanders and visitors alike just to get past the weeks May begun to turn around the rope and bring the working end back over the hoisting pole, she then continued around behind the object then passed the working end over the standing part and then under the riding turn and standing part once more forming an overhand knot under the riding turn, she then emerged between the two turns and pulled firmly on the ends to tighten it into a Constrictor knot.

Now that she was done with her part she would yell out "ALL GOOD TO GO SINBAD!!" Before making her way back to the deck for further instructions.

30[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
After seeing that her Mochi shield was incredibly effective against the barrage of gunfire being unleashed at the crowd, Boudica decided to go on the offensive, peeking out the side of her cover, before using her Devil Fruit to forge a hammer made out of Mochi. As the Mochi hardened, Boudica threw the hammer, which stretched to gain a surprising amount of range, before the hammer hit a small crowd of Mother’s men, unlucky soldiers who had gotten too close, sending them flying due to the sheer force driving the hammer. Seeing the spectacle of power, it temporarily stopped the forward assault of Mother’s force, but it seemed that they were more afraid of Mother than Boudica, so they continued their forward assault once more.

Feeling frustrated, Boudica sent a large amount of Mochi flying towards another group of men charging at them, sending them flying back, until both the men and the Mochi hit the tree. The sticky, tough Mochi prevented any movement, and the soldiers were stuck there like a bug caught in a spider’s web. The incoming crowd of Mother’s men seemed endless, but it seemed as though Jackal and the rest were about to leave, and Boudica followed, not knowing exactly where they were going, not that they wer in any position to be making chit-chat in the first place. She waited patiently for something to happen, and it seemed to Boudica that Jackal had rigged the entire building to explore, but again, she did not feel the need to ask what the plan was, as everybody else seemed to know, and she did not want to embarrass herself.

Used Skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum