Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Jackal's Possessions wrote:
Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Sinbad - The Golden Dagger
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

It'd been days since the incident of the Kasumi Inn owners being kidnapped and after Gilbard's medical care, they'd return to tip top health, sore all over but alive nonetheless. May had already agreed to join Jackal's crew, making their crew four core members strong. Sinbad, the Navigator, Gilbard, the Doctor, Grace, Marksman, and the Bandit himself as Captain. Sitting in the room where Gilbard did the couples and Jake's check-ups, a very eager and revitalised Jake began to plead his case. "Jackal!" Jake exclaimed. "Shishishi... What's up?" Jackal inquired, shocked slightly as the kid would randomly shout his name out of the blue in a panicked manner. "I want to join the Jackal Pirates!" Jake shouted. "Shishishi... That's not even our nam. Regardless, no way." Jackal responded bluntly with a broad smile. "Huh!? Why not!?" Jake shouted frustrated, pouting his cheeks until they turned cherry red. "First off, you're a kid. These old bats would be worried sick if you came with us. We might not be violent but we're pirates nonetheless, and Bandit's before anything else. Why would I bring a pipsqueak like you out to sea?" Jackal inquired smirking.

Jackal would glance at May, Sinbad and Gilbard, letting them know that even though he was being stern with the kid, he'd meant no harm, Jackal was simply trying to evaluate the child's resolve. "I can help keep the books in order. I'm super with the mathematics. I also know the Black Market like the back of my hand. If you need places, I know the people who can give you best rates on everything. Weapons, mercenaries, or even rare blades." Jake explained, ceasing his childish reactions to a refine, more adult like sternness. "What about your mother?" Jackal inquired. "She'd be okay with you heading out to sea to be a pirate. Is that what she sold herself into slavery for?" Jackal inquired. "NO, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! MOMMA DIDN'T WANT TO BE TAKEN!" Jake shouted, covering his mouth as he'd let one loose on Jackal for so loosely mentioning his mother. "Let's go get her then. We're already friends... Why are you holding back asking us for help?" Jackal concluded.

Words: 362
Tagged: @Grace Vermilion @Kappa
Notes: Link up thread

Last edited by Kaito on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
It had been a couple of days since the assault on the Kasumi Inn by a group under the leader May now knew her people called "Mother". May still didn't know who this person was nor had she ever seen them roaming around town, but ever since they made their counter-attack and defeated one of mothers pawns known as "Bistro" and his goons May started to notice regular scouts patrolling the area around the inn and there was one present near the west of the building about fourteen meters out. The bright side of all this was that with Jackals..no Mays fellow crewmate Gilbard was able to aid in the process of healing Catherine and her husband Gregory as well as Jake, in a matter of fact May could even say they were even in better shape than before. But still, May should probably report the sightings to Jackal just in case he wants to do something about it. Before she left though May saw the scout picking up what seemed to be a snail and started speaking to it, she quickly  aimed her revolver Darcy at the sky and quickly pulled the trigger releasing a bullet, she then quickly pulled out Marty and changed the angle of her shot allowing the first bullet to change trajectory completely and was aimed right at the scout's skull, it took a few seconds to travel but the bullet made sudden impact and caused the scout to drop to the floor with a bleeding skull. If may had made a straight shot anyone could follow the trajectory of the shot, but because she changed the angle anyone who was following would think the bullet came from another location. Now properly safe May headed inside.

May quickly made her way downstairs into the common area where everyone was gathered, as she stepped into the room she was just in time to her Jake pronounce loudly, "I want to join the Jackal Pirates!" May wasn't really stunned but she still held some curiosity about the sudden urge for him to join, but she kept her tongue silent and listened in quietly.  "Shishishi... That's not even our name. Regardless, no way." Jake seemed to be caught off guard by this and shouted in frustration as he puffed his cheeks up like a mad child, "Huh!? Why not!?" Jackal didn't waste time answering one bit, "First off, you're a kid. These old bats would be worried sick if you came with us. We might not be violent but we're pirates nonetheless, and Bandits before anything else. Why would I bring a pipsqueak like you out to sea?" May liked Jake so she would have just let him join, but he had a point. Jake was still a child for all intent and purposes, May didn't know much about the pirate life herself but if it was anything like that night there would be danger lurking behind every corner so she could understand his reasoning.

Jackal looked back at May and the rest of his crew, May didn't know what it meant exactly but from his smile, she felt there was no need to intervene. "I can help keep the books in order. I'm super with the mathematics. I also know the Black Market like the back of my hand. If you need places, I know the people who can give you the best rates on everything. Weapons, mercenaries, or even rare blades." Jack pronounced announcing his own justification on why he should be allowed to join the crew, May herself didn't know much about what Jake knew and from the faces of Jackal and her fellow crew members, she suspected they didn't know or weren't experts on what Jake could do neither. Jackal didn't seem to be completely convinced yet as he went on,  
"What about your mother? She'd be okay with you heading out to sea to be a pirate. Is that what she sold herself into slavery for?" At his remark May would send invisible waves of anger at his statement, she knew full well that Jakes mother didn't sell herself into slavery yet he said something so rude anyway. Of course, Jake reaction was one meant with anger and frustration as he corrected Jackal on his comment but regretted the sudden outburst. Jackal reply was simple, " "Let's go get her then. We're already friends... Why are you holding back asking us for help?"  May kinda knew it from the beginning but wasn't sure until just now, that this whole conversation may have been Jackal attempt to get the boy to show his true feelings, her captain was a sly one that much was clear.

Now feeling that the situation was calm she spoke up, "Jackal I'm sorry I'm such a failure and a good for nothing mink of a female but I should let you know since that night the Inn has been regularly patrolled by scouts from "Mothers" forces, I kept quiet since they seemed to be just patrolling the building but today I had to dispose of one of them because they looked like they were calling in something, If we're going to get Jake's mother we need to do this quickly."

3[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

"Your not a failure May, you're my favourite Mink and we're nakama now. Good Job." Jackal retorted, positively reaffirming the Dog Mink who'd had ample problems with her self-esteem. "Shishishi... It seems it's about time for us to leave this place. I don't want them to think we're using this Inn as our hideout, that'll bring too much attention here." Jackal stated in response to May's intel. "Well. I think's already too late for that Capt'." Sinbad chimed in laughing. "If we're going to save Jake's mother from the brothel... From what you described of the last one, it seems that they're just a bunch of fodder protecting these brothels for the most part, except for the more elite ones. I say, we head in full throttle. Break through the front door and retreat back to the Nil District." Sinbad commented. Jackal pondered quietly in consideration of Sinbad's plan, it was simple and risky but with most of the crew present, it wouldn't seem to be that impossible. Jackal has been choosing his moves wisely since coming to Baltigo, the less Mother knows about him the better. "Alright. Here's the plan." Jackal finally stated before mulling over it. "Jake. What's the name of the Brothel your mother was sold too?" Jackal inquired. "Lady Leisure... It's on downtown Second District." Jake responded. "I'll break through the entrance. Sinbad. May. Jake. You'll have to scan the building for you mom. I'll keep the foot soldiers entertained. Once we've retrieve your mother... We'll escape back our ship in the Nil District." Jackal stated. "Everyone get ready, we leave in five." Jackal concluded, getting up to head towards the garden area of the Inn.

Words: 272
Notes: Link up thread

4[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts

"Your not a failure May, you're my favorite mink and we're nakama now. Good Job." May face begun to fluster at Jackal's words, his words were now something that meant something important to her and his trust in her was even more important. "Shishishi... It seems it's about time for us to leave this place. I don't want them to think we're using this Inn as our hideout, that'll bring too much attention here." May nodded at that response as she came to that conclusion as well until Sinbad commented while laughing, "Well. I think's already too late for that Capt. If we're going to save Jake's mother from the brothel... From what you described of the last one, it seems that they're just a bunch of fodder protecting these brothels for the most part, except for the more elite ones. I say we head in full throttle. Breakthrough the front door and retreat back to the Nil District."

As May relived that day in her head he wasn't wrong, it was true enough that beside's Bistro most of the forces they encountered were just slightly armed thugs with weapons backed up by someone they believed couldn't be beat. May had spent her time training herself in secret every since that night where Bistro utterly man-handled her and it showed some results, but her captain was still a great deal stronger and she supposed her crewmates were either just as strong if not at least stronger than her, Sinbad's plan was doable but not if the Jackal decided on another course of action. Jackal spoke up finally, "Jake. What's the name of the Brothel your mother was sold too?" Jake quickly responded, "Lady Leisure... It's in downtown Second District." Jackal nodded before turning back to everyone else "I'll break through the entrance. Sinbad. May. Jake. You'll have to scan the building for you mom. I'll keep the foot soldiers entertained. Once we've retrieved your mother... We'll escape back our ship in the Nil District." May nodded in response as did Sinbad and Jake, "Everyone gets ready, we leave in five."

With that May quickly went back to her room upstairs, she quickly begun preparing by putting on her brown jacket and stuffing the hidden pockets inside with ammo for her weapons, she could handle herself and she was pretty sure Sinbad could handle himself but Jake would always need some sort of protection from either one of them and although Jackal said he would be keeping them distracted but they had no prior knowledge on just how many of "Mothers" goons were stationed inside, this plan was doable but not without risk. In either case, now fully equipped May headed towards the garden and saw Jackal, she walked up to him with a worried look before speaking, "Are you sure you're going to be able to handle anyone who comes after you by yourself captain...?

5[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:19 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

As everyone disbursed, Jackal meditated among his thoughts surrounded by the flora in the garden. Looking at the Koi that danced in the pond, he'd ran through the events of the last week or so in Baltigo. As his mind wandered, he was startled slightly by the appearance of May in his peripheral vision, and even shuddered a bit, it wasn't due to her but more so he'd been so consumed with plotting that the entrance into his personal space truly caught him off guard. Shooting the woman a slight smirk, "If I feel like I'll loose, I'm definitely going to run away." Jackal responded, hoping to ease the woman's worries. Exiting the Inn, Jake, Gregory and Catherine embraced each other for their final goodbyes. "Keep safe now Jake. Don't give them too much trouble." Gregory stated sternly. "No matter what happens... Just know... Here will always be a place for you to return to." Catherine said smiling warmly. Before they'd left, May and Catherine would do their own separate goodbyes, after which the crew mobilised.

Walking down the street in true mafiaso type fashion, the twelve grunts of the crew surrounded the core members, in the centre was Jackal, to his right Sinbad, to his left May and stuck on to Jackal's leg behind him was Jake. Within minutes, the Lady Leisure stood before the crew. It was a dinky looking building for the most part with two stories, more so wide than it clocked in height, as the bottom floor had several square feet of rooms behind it, which acted as the sleeping barracks for the gals. Crouched in an alley of the adjacent street, Jackal and his men watched the traffic flow in and out of the brothel. "How exactly are we going to approach this?" Sinbad inquired, as their position was currently about forty-meters away. Putting goggles over his eyes, and bending his knees, Jackal lunged from his position in the alley, hopping two and half bounces to stand directly in front of the building with large Neon Sign, known as the Lady Leisure.

Upon his arrival, a large male who'd carry a hunchback greeting him at the entrance. "Welcome to the Lady-" the man's words froze as he'd realise who exactly was standing before him. "Your that Bandit whose been mucking around in Mama's Turf-" the man exclaimed, before he could've even finished his sentence, Jackal sprung off the ground, head-butting the man in his stomach, causing an explosion that blasted him through the building's entrance upon contact, sending the massive ten footer crashing into the receptionist table. As the smoke cleared, the only thing that could've been seen hovering around in the smoke was the figure of the tiny Mink, his middle finger erect to those on the inside of the building. Rushing from the back room into the medium sized foyer area, about forty-five meters wide, and even much longer double in size in length. About fifty armed marksmen took their position, carrying a variety of rifles and pistols. "Freeze! Don't move Mink!" one of the shooters shouted.

"I don't know what you thought this place was... but this whole building is under Mother's protection. You'd do well to stay away from us, Ears." the man shouted, hinting the information about them knowing the man's alias. Stretching, "Ah..." Jackal exclaimed, as he'd extended his hands to the sky, allowing each of his bones and muscles to expand, removing the tension from their make up. "I haven't been able to go wild in years... Even on Sandy... I held back due to the island being swarmed with Marines and Big Wigs... but on Baltigo... There's nothing like that worry about. I could murder all of you right now and the only person who'd care... is that 'Mother' of yours." Jackal stated, hyping himself up to be the villain the media portrayed him to be.

Everything Jackal did in the public eye was an act, he'd know that his whole conversation was being recorded via Den Den Mushi. It was the perfect audition for the part he wanted to play on Baltigo, and this was his first casting call. This was also to stall for Sinbad and the others to sneak around the back and find an entrance into the compound. Filling his lungs with air, Jackal immediately exhaled his breath, expanding in a cone shape manner, triggering his explosive breath for up to fifteen meters, the initial blast only acted to create a barrier of smog that encapsulated his position from both the camera's and the shooters, moments after, Jackal would lunge in a quick two leap motion, closing the distance to only ten meters away from the pack of shooters, arriving in front of the smashed receptionist area.

Extending his limbs outwards on either side to open his palms, Jackal released twos explosions that carried over thirty meters in both directions, eviscerating the armed gunmen's flesh from their bodies, leaving fragments of blood and bone matter splattered across the building's floors. Without hesitation, gunmen from the neighbouring pleasure houses and saloons came rushing towards Lady's Leisure, only to find the remains of their Conrad's splattered on the ground. Senses sharpened, Jackal turned to face his now gathering studio crowd, the scowls on their face felt better than any standing ovation that even the most pinnacle of actor could've received at the Apollo.

Skills | Haki:

Words: 902
Notes: All Doriki in Strength

6[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Upon asking the question it seemed May had been able to get into his personal space without him noticing down to the last second, despite the following words of him saying he run away if he feels like he would lose the battle it was even more comforting to know that he was putting deep thought into what was about to transpire. In the end, she would sigh with relief as her worrying was for nothing, May herself was witness to Jackal taking out nearly twenty men without so much as a sweat on his end. Within a few minutes of time Jake, Gregory and Catherine exited the inn before embracing each other for their final goodbye, it was heartwarming to see that Jake despite not having his parents was still loved by someone with no real blood relation to him, May could even say that because they weren't blood-related their bonds were even stronger. Once Catherine had finished with Jake she turned towards May and offered up a hug, May caved in almost immediately and gave Catherine a warm loving hug then separated as Catherine spoke, "That captain of yours is a good kind man, however, i feel his experience with children is far beyond his realm of understanding. When your not busy making googly eyes at him, please make sure Jake is clean and fed." May body flustered at her remark about making googly eyes and she wanted to refuse that she do it, but instead, she hugged Catherine once more as she said, "I promise to look after him as best I can."

After everyone waved goodbye to the old married couple they were quick to put on their game faces, as they begun their walk towards "Lady Leisure" May couldn't help but feel happy. Being surrounded by fifteen people she could now call her allies was a feeling of euphoria, She was walking right alongside Jackal to his left while Sinbad was to his right and Jack was behind Jackal, for the first time in her life she felt she was part of something bigger than herself yet she didn't feel out of place within it. Sure her new allies were walking to a building where danger was imminent and might cause a more dangerous chain of events to unfold afterward but so what? Life was full of dangers and if being here meant she wouldn't have to face it alone then this is where she wanted to be.

When they finally arrived and hid in an alley adjacent to the building about forty meters away. it was not what May would expect as her first true step into a life of a piracy, It was a dingy looking building for the most part with two stories, more so wide than it appeared in height. "How exactly are we going to approach this?" Sinbad asked, however, Jackal simply put on his goggles over his eyes and before May knew it, he had used two smaller leaps to make it all the way to the front of the building which made her slightly bite her lip at his rashness but knew good and well that by making himself the center of attention he was creating a diversion for the rest of us.

May waved her hand motioning for Sinbad and Jake as well as the twelve grunts to follow her. She had herself leading the front while Sinbad was watching them from behind while the twelve grunts were watching every other direction whilst Jake was in the center well protected by everyone, May wasn't a leader like Jackal was and Sinbad could probably lead better, but as the best gunner with them May needed to take out any man she could with her marksmanship skills first before they became an issue while the rest could deal with any hidden targets she herself missed.

Circling around the building towards the back, May quickly ducked into cover as she saw three men who despite the commotion in the front was still guarding the back door well armed with pistols, they were careful if not tedious in their security, but May noticed that although they weren't in the front the commotion was still making them nervous as they had their eye's diverted towards the front and one of the three was visibly sweating through his uniform looking as if the slightest noise would make him trigger happy.

May looked upon a ground and found a small pebble and cracked a sly smile, she grabbed it and throw it similar to like a bullet albeit slower right at the sweaty guard, he let out a small scream as he immediately started spraying bullets randomly with no direction scaring the male to his left, the guard to his right, however, wasted no time in driving the back of his gun right to his forehead to calm him down leaving two guards and a nearly unconscious one which May was quick to take advantage of. As soon as the third guard fell May pulled out both Darcy and Marty aiming Darcy at the one who knocked out his ally right in his skull killing him with one shot while aiming Marty at the other guard's hand causing him to drop the gun before moving it upwards to shoot him in the head as well. From behind she could hear a slight gasp from Jake who was obviously surprised by May's brutality, but he needed to witness this as the life he was willing to join was one with one simple rule, either you or them and May was obliged to choose the first option every time.

Using Jackal's loud explosions May shot the door handle breaking the lock function while Sinbad himself disposed of the final guard by slicing their throat open with a discarded piece of glass nearby, May reloaded her pistols and opened the door walking in first with her guns ready to shoot anyone at any moment, there was seven doors once they entered but they were all close and there seemed to be nobody guarding them indicating Jackal was catching the attention of most of their force's, good.

7[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
Jackal had turned up at the hideout with a few strange faces. Apparently, he had recruited this canine mink. He hadn't talked to the newcomer, instead greeting her with a head nod and going off to treat the injured. Socialising wasn't his strong point, and there wasn't anything he wanted to say right then either. Jackal must have thought she was alright so he would trust her for now. Maybe at some later point he would get a chance to assess her himself. The black eyed, scaley green fishman was hardly the most welcoming individual.

There was a lot of commotion, especially coming from the youngling. He didn't join the conversation or ask for details but he listened in while they were talking. It seemed like they would be on the move shortly. The three injured people weren't in too bad of a state. A bit battered and bruised. Gil wrapped a few limbs in compression bandaging and loaded a little bag full of ice to treat the bruising. The blood loss would be taken care of itself after he had given them each a glass of water, ordered them to skull it and then replaced it. He couldn't do much for the concussion except to advise some rest but it looked like the kid was too flustered to consider that.

Gilbard came along as back up for the attack. He wasn't too worried about the crew, he felt like they could handle what lay in wait for them. Jackal did what he did best and attracted attention to himself by being all flashy and explodey. Gil followed behind May. He had decided that this would be a good opportunity to have a look at what the fluffy thing was capable of. "Oi kid. Hold on." Gilbard lifted up Jake by the scruff and put him on his back. "Hey lemme go!" Gilbard pinched him hard. "Ow!" "Settle down. You have a mild concussion and shouldn't be moving around so much. If you cause trouble, you could endanger us all. Hold on tight. Doctor's orders." "You're not the boss of me!" "I have sewn someone's mouth closed before. We can do that option if you would prefer." The threat wasn't as much of an exaggeration as one might think. The bristly croak was enough to get the young one to comply for now. This was the third child the fishman had intimidated since they had landed on Baltigo a week ago. He was on a hot streak.

Gil followed behind the pack, balancing the kid on his back with one hand. He had front row seats to watch May dismantle the guards with some clean marksmanship. He slipped inside with the others.

8[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:56 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

Twenty Minutes Since The Calico Pirates Left the Kasumi Inn

Exiting at the road's junction, the Cowboy stood firmly in front of the Kasumi's Inn, about six feet off from the diner's entrance. "Is this the place Mother was telling me about?" the Cowboy thought to himself. Opening the door to greet the stranger, the hostess looked up at the massive cowboy, cowering slightly before stating, "Umm... Welcome to the Kasumi Inn. This section is for dining... Can I help you?" the hostess inquired. Sighing notably, the cowboy extended his hand to the woman's head, ruffling his hand through her hair. "I really hoped this wasn't the place... It seems so rustic and rural in such a modernised area of the District. It could've made a good ol' saloon too." the Cowboy exclaimed, leaving the woman puzzled by the man's response.

Snapping his fingers, the rope attached around the man's waist came to life, wrapping itself around the hostess, leaving the woman bundled from head to toe in the rope's woven polyester material. Within moments, a small of posse of eight huddled around the cowboy. "Prep's done boss. I reckon ther's enough gasoline around this place to cook a giant's foot." the lackey informed. Reaching into his pocket, the Cowboy revealed a box of matches, and with two concise moves, removing the match tray, and swishing it against the ignition material, the Cowboy, the man simply known as Bishop, tossed the match against the diner's window and within seconds, the whole dinner was set aflame. It wouldn't take long before the flame spread to the whole estate, "What a waste. Take this as our declaration of War. Mr.Ears." Bishop said smiling, tipping his cowboy hat towards the burning building in respect. Exits had all been sealed off by Bishop's men, leaving everyone to either spring from the windows or burn in the gasoline inspired inferno.

Blasting off the ground, Jackal took flight to avoid the incoming bullets that had yet to be fired from the new assailants rifles. The speed at which he'd moved would've been nothing but a blur to the men, as long as their eyes stayed clutched on the debris from his last explosion, they'd be no way they could've predicted his new coarse.

Blasting until about ten meters away from the firing squad, forty meters away, Jackal flipped in mid-air, crashing his feet into the ground, releasing another explosion, this time encompassing a total of twenty-five meters upon contact with the stone surface. By this point, the whole District huddled around the popular brothel, watching in awe at the loud noises being created from the explosion.

What was even more odd, that though the explosive forces were wiping out the gunmen, the building's structure had been left un-shook from the blasts. Leaving fragments of rubble in his path, the Bandit King's explosive force made anyone else hesitant from entering into the building. It'd be at this point, that Jackal would progress with stage two of his plan.

Continuing North, Jackal would advance towards the receptionist counter that'd he crushed by blasting the mammoth of a guard through it's oak build, leaving it's marble counter shattered from the impact. Hopping over the debris, Jackal would venture further into the brothel house, making it into the area of the house where the ladies did their work. The whole strip was lit with red neon bulbs which created a sensual ambience to the room.

As he'd begin to traverse the hallway, one by one, the doors in the brothel house would crack open. Zombie- No, adult female Lesser Minks would emerge from each room, the conditions of their skin was much worse than the average Mink's, scaly, almost to the point of being reptilian like, around their mouth's thick coats of dried saliva could've been seen, fragments of their left barren of pinkness due to the drug abuse. They're eyes stayed barren, much like their wombs, corroded with several organic matters swarming in their bodies, leaving them just pleasure dumps for the next defiler, or though to them, they we're paying customers.

The women's couldn't even muster words to sell their product, all that was left from in the heckling process for them were a combination of either dirty glares or exposing parts of their bodies to be bare as childbirth. Jackal definitely felt uncomfortable, nothing about this process could've been truly appealing, at least not him. It'd just cement in his brain the filth that Mother perpetuated under her rule.

The floor itself was kept cleaner than most of the women's rooms, as the smell of semen and old cigarette meshed into one aroma leaked from each chamber, at times even the scent of vomit would linger in between. Finally, arriving at end of the corridor, the door marked 'Restricted Personnel Only' came into sight. Smirking, Jackal slapped his knee towards the door, breaking it down.

The decor in this room was certainly different than the last. The floor was covered with an artificial grass as far as the eye could've seen, with carved hills and streams setting with the theme of a meadow. Sitting in the centre of the room, at a Victorian Styled Brunch Table, a women with blue curly hair sat, sipping tea from white fine china. The walls were plastered with cut out paper decorations, child like in their cut out, suns, moons, rainbows and clouds filled out the area.

"Sure. This isn't creepy at all." Jackal stated out loud. Finishing off her Earl Grey, the woman turned her attention towards the Mink, smiling broadly at his arrival.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Bandit King."
the lolita spoke.

"You know... In my head, I knew it'd see some messed up shit when I came into this... but compared to the last room... This place actual creeps me out." Jackal concluded.

"This is my quiet room. It's where we break the new candidates in with Mother's Brain Washing. Useful no? They're room like this in almost every brothel our mafia owns." the woman explained.

"Though we've never had anyone stupid enough to just come knocking at our front door."
the woman concluded, picking up the kettle to pour herself another cup of tea. "Who are you again?" Jackal inquired. "My name's Juliette. I'm a pawn under Mother. I'm also what they called a Ranked Pawn. I have had potential to be ranked higher in Mother's Rankings but I've decided to coordinate the filth." Juliette stated proudly. "That's cute. I hope she's paying you well." Jackal retorted sarcastically. The woman's eye started to twitch slightly in frustration at the man's comment. "I hope that you'd stumble across my place. Of all of the pawns, I wanted to handle your indiscretions myself." Juliette stated. "Sorry. I don't beat up little women in dresses. I'm not really into that kind of 'play'." Jackal stated grinning.  

Before the seven doors, "There's enough of us present to split up but due to not knowing what Jakes Mother looks like, that'll be wasting time." Sinbad explained. Examining the room, Sinbad noticed that each corner was lined with camera and speaker system. "We find the communications room. Let Jake talk on the intercom and we'll guard the room." Sinbad stated. "Everyone spread out!" Sinbad shouted, resting his hand atop his dagger, Sapphire.

Words: 1136

9[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:06 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Looking at the doors scattered among her May was confused on which path to take, Jackal could handle the front on his own but time was limited and this "Mother" character was sure to call more forces the longer they stayed. Luckily Sinbad spoke up,  "There's enough of us present to split up but due to not knowing what Jakes Mother looks like, that'll be wasting time."  Sinbad looked around the room and May got curious and also starting looking around following his line of sight, she spotted several cameras and speakers and she was pretty sure they were watching us meaning they had a surveillance room and at the moment she already knows what Sinbad was going to say. "We find the communications room. Let Jake talk on the intercom and we'll guard the room. Everyone spread out!" May spoke up agreeing with his plan, "Do what he says. but Sinbad take Jake with you and three other member's I'll be going alone to clear out some of their immediate forces."

Before Sinbad even replied May moved out with her pistols loaded and ready, she walked cautiously listening in to even the tiniest of steps and sounds around her until she reached a corner, when she peered around to look she found two guards facing towards the sounds of explosion's with their guns armed and pointed directly towards the front, May silently crept up on them before unloading two bullets directly behind their head timed with another of Jackal's explosions muffling the sound to near silence. She quickly searched their bodies for any information and found they had nothing on her, she simply took their bullets and put it into her pocket and looked up to see she was now right in the middle of four different pathways, she considered that this very building was meant to confuse the people kept prisoner inside on which way lead to outside, had Jackal's explosions weren't going off in the passageway in front of her and if she had not come from the one behind her she would have already gotten lost.

Not knowing which way to go May closed her eyes and listened using her sensitive ears, from the left she heard nothing but from the right she could hear the sounds of light gasping in a fastened rate and the sound of two metals sliding against each other, she re-opened her eyes and headed right towards the sound keeping her caution up. Upon getting closer the metallic sound scraping upon each other got sharper and the light gasping she heard easily could be described as woman gasping in fear or confusion when she finally reached the sound she would see a mass of woman locked in cage's and a radio but one of the women quickly screamed, "Behind you!!!" And by the time May looked behind her she had already been slammed into a wall by a large shadowed figure.

After hitting the wall May quickly recovered to see the person she just about hated the most in the world, one of "Mothers" pawn, the one who everyone called  Bistro covered in bandages. As he stood there Bistro was laughing with a big smirk on his face, "I been keeping close tabs on you and that bandit king, scouts say you become his little bitch now huh?! I'm going to mess you up and make you the bottom hoe here and make that bastard watch as you get plowed by a customer against you will, knowing he can't do a thing about it after being beaten by my allies!"Bistro would say with utter confidence before laughing with every fiber of his being. May got back up on her feet before glaring at Bistro while sparks started to surrounder he before her guns became alit with electro as she spoke ignoring his taunts of forcing her into sexual slavery, "Its bad enough you caused my friends to harm but you dare insult my friend, my captain... unforgivable. It's time we settled this, ill mess you up even worse than my captain." Once she said that Bistro smirk faded immediately as he begun to charge at her.

Skills:

10[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:42 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

"You wouldn't lay your grubby paws on a lady now would you, Mr.Bandit King?" Juliette said, standing up from her seated position behind the white painted glass top tea table. "Is that a rule kept among you Lesser Minks?" Jackal stated grinning. "Are you familiar with the words survival of the fittest?" Jackal concluded, dashing towards the woman's position about twenty meters away. "How grotesque." Juliette commented, pressing the button underneath the table. Suddenly, the entire room started to tremble, the very floor that Jackal ran up began to concave on itself, revealing the steepest of drops, around forty-feet in total downwards. All of the flooring around the room faded except for the small hilltop that Juliette sat upon, at about twenty-feet off the ground, and the hilltop spanning about thirty meters in width and about half that in length. As Jackal fell among the rubble, the dust from the collapsing floor made the man's position indiscernible. "I'm not much of a fighter... Traps and knick knacks are the name of my game. I've killed countless little upstart shits like yourself who've pushed their filthy noses in Mama's business." Juliette concluded, peering into the artificial chasm created from the room's detachable flooring. At the bottom of the drop were several spikes, each about forty inches long, neatly packed together, separated by mere centimetres.

Meanwhile, Sinbad, Jake and three of his men proceeded down the fifth hallway, with Jake on the back's of one of the grunts. Approaching enemy fire, Sinbad signalled for his team to escape the line of fire by ducking into nearby open rooms, or the adjacent corridor's they were traversing pass. Drawing his other dagger Ruby from it's sheath, once the men had emptied their firearms, leaping from his position in the adjacent corridor, Sinbad took aim at the two gunmen, tossing Ruby with immense intensity, cutting along their wrists. The Dagger spun in a boomerang fashion, shooting the blood of the assailants onto the hall's walls. Dropping their weapons, Sinbad's men charged forward, drawing their swords, and placing their blades along the disarm enemies throats. "Freccia Di Fiore" Sinbad thought, grinning. Advancing from his position twelve meters away, the wide devilish grin that he'd learn from his Captain, now plastered the Bandit Navigator's face. Removing his wedged dagger from the wall, in one motion, Sinbad would wipe the blade clean of the blood in the knelt men's garments, sheathing the dagger, resting Sapphire on his shoulder. "Now. Gentlemen. Anyone care to escort me towards the Communications Area? I'm trying to help this little pup find his Mama'." Sinbad concluded.  

Skills used :

Words: 435

11[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:57 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
As Bistro came for her with a reckless charge infused with the rage of the memory of how he was easily defeated by Jackal the female Mink May also begun to run down the corridor looking fearful and shivering as Bistro chased her down the hall however, this was all according to Mays plan as their previous location was so close to the cage of women fighting there may have one of her bullet shots ricochet and hit one of them which she didn't want to happen. Her intent was to lead the large male drunk on his own ego to a single room rather than a connecting corridor, May knew that despite her training Bistro was still stronger however his size against her size granted her more mobility in small place's and as a marksmen in a small room even if she missed her shot's she could adjust the angle of the shot just right so the bullet would ricochet and hit Bistro from another direction.

As she ran through the halls Bistro would sling words of utter foulness in an attempt to rile her up and make her angry enough to engage him, unfortunately, the big pawn didn't know May was usually always negative about herself so the words he said stung less than a needle shot at the doctor's office. Eventually, after running for a few minutes, May found a flight of stair's and she put her gun's away as she leaped three to five stairs at a time with Bistro on her trail. It took seconds before she was on the second floor and was now traveling down the hall. Unlike the first floor that was much cleaner the second floor resembled what one would expect of a whore house more closely, various discarded pieces of clothing slung in every direction, the smell of sweat and mold present with each intake of breath, the walls and ceilings so chipped and unkempt that May could swear it would come down on her at any moment.

May spotted a door at the end and turned to get inside, the room itself wasn't small and had the same type of terribly chipped and unkempt feeling as the rest of the second floor as well as the size of the room measuring in about 305 square feet however, it seemed the whole room was so structurally unstable as the only thing keeping it together were two thick wooden support beams connected to the ceiling, it wasn't ideal but she already knew how to make it work to her advantage and stood directly in front of one of the wooden beams waiting for Bistro. The moment his face was in her sight May snickered, "Your so slow~ No wonder my captain beat you down~! Your name is fitting for you to ~ your nothing but a pawn that people come and go from to take what they want and leave, not even worth praise or attention~."

Bistros face which was already fuming with rage was now a bright red resembling a strawberry, Bistro this time didn't charge her but instead picked up one of the disregarded shirts on the floor throwing it at her and temporary blocking her vision, the shirt was actually thin and due to the lighting coming from the three windows on the left side May could still visibly see him charging at her, upon him getting close she grabbed the shirt mid-air and stepped to the side, With Bistro still in full force as he swung his left fist forward to deliver a punch May quickly wrapped the shirt around his forearm and guided his punch directly towards the wooden beam as the force of his punch destroyed a large chunk of it and May jumped back to gain some distance.

"Come on Useless Bistro~ All that weight and you punch like a sissy~! What happened to all that big talk about making me your bitch and showing the Bandit king you're better, you piece of trash~!" May would finish while laughing at him, Bistro at this point wasn't even in control of his own thought's or actions as he yelled out in rage, sweat visible on his body,veins looking as if they could pop at any moment, May had him in the palm of her hands by playing on his ego and intelligence. With his full attention, May took out her twin pistols before starting to run forward at him, getting tired of the cat and mouse game Bistro had a visible smirk on his face as he waited for her to approach just so he could grab her, May wasn't so stupid however to take him on in a normal fight, she knew if she got grabbed the situation would turn on her easily. So as she got closer she suddenly got down and slid across the floor right to his side with her being so low that when he went to grab her he felt nothing but air, while May used the end of Darcy as she got behind him and slammed it into the back of his knee, with the shock of her electro causing his muscles to spasm involuntary bringing him to one knee despite no real pain.  

Once more Bistro screamed in utter rage again, he wasn't even aware that May had led him into a death trap, all she needed was to keep distracting and angering him so he had no sense of what was going on, May was going to make sure he would never hurt anyone in Baltigo again.

12[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
Gilbard followed the group until they split up to follow Sinbad's plan. Everything was going well for now. Sinbad and the new mink girl were leading the group well, taking the vanguard to fight through enemy territory. Gil was glad that the crew was beginning to gather individuals that were competent in the field. This gang that Jackal had assembled was a much more fearsome and capable than the two that had fled the Alabastian palace together all that time ago. The possibilities for the future were starting to come into view. Gilbard realised that he was a part of something that had potential to go the distance. Yes there was risk, but there was also reward.

When May split off from the rest of the group, the fishman was suspicious. He didn't know this woman, and his personality had him intrigued but distant due to his difficulty in building trust. He decided to tail her, but keeping out of sight. It was possible she was sneaking away to ditch them or betray them so it would be best if he could deal with the problem before it came back to bite them. The mink soon disappeared down a corridor after hearing something in the distance. The fishman tailed her, slinking behind in the darkness.

Soon enough, May had run into an enemy. He listened to the exchange. It seemed like the female mink had indeed thrown her lot in with the Calico Pirates and had earned the disdain of her enemy because of it. In response, she seemed to have pride in joining the crew. Gilbard's suspicious mind thought of the worst interpretation for this, but he couldn't think of much bad.

Metal clanging echoed down the corridor from the opposite direction. Sliding into an alcove, Gilbard waited until a Guard clothed in half steel, half leather ran toward the battle. "Let's give them some room to work without being interrupted, shall we?" It would be a good idea to see what she was capable of too. There was no sense of letting the mink be overwhelmed by numbers. A green foot extended from concealment to block the approaching pawn's advancement. As the man hit Gil's leg, the fishman shoulder barged him, pushing him off balance and twisting him onto his side. With a well placed arm-bar, Gil pushed his head forward and arm behind his back until his shoulder popped. He could play the body of an organism like a piano. Press certain buttons and a beautiful melody could be heard.

But the pawn wasn't done yet. His hand flew to the side of his belt, drawing a serrated dagger and attempting to get his arm around so he could shank Gil. The fishman temporarily let go, letting the dagger fly past his scaly flesh and instead, hooking up with his leg so that the man was tipped over onto his face. The pawn would soon have his dislocated shoulder stamped on. He yelled out in pain before fainting. Gil grabbed the dagger and left him in the hallway. He would observe the last part of May's fight before returning to Sinbad's group.

13[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

"Shishishi..." Jackal chuckled, as the dust field created from the collapsing ground cleared, Juliette eyes that once brimmed with confidence widened in astonishment. Moments before the floor had collapsed beneath Jackal's feet, the man would've used a series of quick charges to sustain his height, hovering above the spiky grave that'd await him below. Rapidly causing the centre of his paw like feet to explode, the force of each charge would keep the Bandit King suspended in the air. "You know... I've met alot of shitty people in my short time on this earth... but you lot take the cake." Jackal continued. Exhaling, Jackal would've mustered up mucus in his mouth. Releasing two charges from his feet appendages, Jackal would circle around behind the woman's position from about sixteen meters away in an instant. The first charge placed him at one meter behind her, travelling seventeen meters, and the second charge would've allowed him to land behind the woman, almost in one seamless movement. Once she'd caught onto to way had happened, her sense being able to follow the after image of the man, once Jackal landed on the artificial hilltop, the woman leapt forward, drawing two miniature pistols from her bosom area, and aiming them directly at Jackal's face.

With only one meter between them, the Mink simply smiled at the sight of the woman's animosity. "I wonder whose quicker on the draw at this distance... You or me, Miss Juliette?" Jackal inquired. "S-S-Stay away! Monster!" Juliette shouted. "That's such a generic outburst too... Do try to keep this more interesting for me." Jackal stated sighing after the fact. Activating his Electro Dome, Jackal instantly encompassed a compact five meter radius in electrical webbing, electrocuting the woman's body stiff, causing her to drop the pistols from her limp hands. Her clothes tattered from the electricity, the woman dropped to her knees, as the shock almost knocked her out completely, until the slight explosive charge Jackal detonated on her temple woke her up once again, causing her to wiggle around, with what parts of her body would respond in pain. "Now we're going to have a nice long conversation about Mother's organisation..." Jackal said walking away, towards the tea table that was about a few feet from their location. Picking up the fragments of the shattered tea cup, Jackal would lift up the kettle and pour himself a cup of tea. "Shall I pour you a glass as well Mademoiselle?" Jackal inquired, grinning devilishly.

Skill Used:

Words: 415

14[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
As Bistro recovered from the temporary minor shock of Mays electro he stood back up on both feet, however, something was amidst in his behavior. Unlike before Bistro simply stood there in silence instead of the visible anger and frustration he expressed before, this made May nervous. Suddenly Bistro started to lift his right leg into the air and almost just as suddenly sent out a kick in Mays direction, however, this kick sent something akin as a crescent moon shaped thin object her way coming at a speed much faster then Bistro himself had been displayed to move, May immediately throw her body to the left towards the nearby wall while trying to avoid the sudden mass but she wasn't quick enough, as she went down the crescent object had managed to cut an inch into her skin leaving a slightly bloody mark that made her white fur a slight blood red than its usual color.

Although the cut was painful May showed no signs of great pain besides the serious glare that was aimed directly at Bistros plastered on her face, once Bistro noticed her look he started to laugh eccentrically before speaking to her, "This is the true power of one of mothers pawns! Not many see this and live so enjoy this power while it lasts!" Bistro would then put down his right leg and started to charge at her at a speed slightly faster than before, May lightly sucked against her teeth as she realized he hadn't been one hundred percent serious on her from the start and actually underestimated her, as he got into closer distance May pressed her left foot upon the ground and pivoted out of his punch range to the right with a simple twirl of her body and immediately pulled out Darcy and made a swift swing hitting him in the head with her electro activated, but something was wrong.

As Darcy connected she didn't feel like she was hitting human flesh but instead as if she hit a solid steel frame, and secondly as his punch connected to the wall it left a visible crack formation on it and she immediately jumped back a few times to gain some distance. Despite her being in close proximity for just a second he didn't make any attempt to grab her but instead simply looked at her with an intense glare with his veins visibly going towards his pupils before his body seemed to relax from its fixed position. May would see out of the corner of her eye the crescent-shaped object he formed from his kick earlier had made it to the wall and left a slashing mark on it, and then she turned her attention to the wall where he punched looking at the visible evidence, So as she reasoned in her head what she witnessed first hand that  Bistro could not only send compressed kicks at her in a wave that cut like a sword but could also harden his body to the extent that he had enough strength to leave the dent on the wall but this also made his skin extremely hard to the point that May couldn't hurt him in state.

Although the situation had evolved to be slightly more dangerous for her the original plan had remained untouched if anything his new found abilities made what she had planned even easier to accomplish, With her own confidence still intact May, started to chuckle, "Well, well, well it seems you just became 3% more useful, but 3% is still nothing compared to the bandit king you abandoned freak show!"  May would say before running directly towards the fully intact wooden beam, Bistro himself grunted in anger before sending out another crescent moon kick towards her way creating another mass, but May was prepared this time as when she got close enough she used her right leg to kick off the wooden beam and do a backflip mid-air dodging his attack while his sliced through the wooden beam like butter.

While mid-air to avoid a second one of those crescent moon kicks she used Marty and Darcy to shoot two quick bullets towards his chest area to confirms her earlier suspicions,  just as she had suspected while landing  Bistro whole body seemed to tighten up and stiffen and her bullets ended up bouncing off of his body, she would wait but a second before he relaxed again testing another theory by shooting the Bistros left arm and to her surprise it connected causing Bistro to scream out in pain as the bullet was now lodged inside of him. So it seemed although the skill could be used offensively and defensively in combat, the user's body would stiffen in the process unable to move and then there was a certain time limit before they could use it again, interesting May would think to herself.

Although her sights were set on Bistro the light dust falling from the ceiling did not evade her sight, it seemed with an entire wooden support beam now cut and the second one barely hanging on the roof could collapse destroying the room at any moment. Bistro who was all too aware that he needed to keep his tekkai ability up whenever she attacked made him forcing the usual street brawler to fight defensively only using his Rankyaku as he knew from how she dodged it at every turn it was a threat she couldn't ignore, however Bistro himself was getting tired as he already extorted more energy in this fight then he originally planned, he was posed to end it with this final move.

May watched as Bistro took three deep breaths before slowly lifted his right leg while she watched the veins in it seemed to throb as if he was summoning all his strength, this was the big one she would think in her head as she moved directly in front of the badly damaged wooden beam he had already damaged from before with his punch. As he seemed to be revving up his strength May begun jogging in place going slow but eventually speeding up, she needed to go at her full speed otherwise she would get caught in the attack, and even the slightest bit of slowness may result in a possible permeant lost of her head.

She watched carefully, waiting, and waiting and then she saw his leg begun to move and instantly dashed for it straight towards him, Bistro swung his leg while hardening it resulting in a much more powerful crescent moon kick that May was running straight towards, as it neared four inches from her May got down sliding upon the floor while at the same time his own attack sliced through the rest of the wooden beam that was the only thing keeping the roof from falling upon them. May would then jog back towards the entrance to the room while facing a frozen Bistro while reloading her guns as Bistro himself watched the old cemented rumble of the ceiling fall around him, as he came out of his hardened state and tried to make a straight run towards May had just finished reloading and then from her position behind the entrance of the room she started unloading six bullets aimed directly at him with four in his legs and one aimed for his chest and shoulder section leaving him a bloody mess as he coughed up blood and fell to the floor as he screamed out in agony, despite his situation Bistro was still trying to crawl out of the room but as he got closer a large piece of the rumble fell directly on top of his left leg utterly crushing it and pinning him in his place. Sure of her victory May would look directly in Bistros eyes as he locked onto hers knowing he was about to die, it seemed at that moment he snapped and started laughing like an utterly insane male, May who had seen enough to know she won simply started to run down the hall back to the first floor just encase the whole second floor would collapse from her fight, up until she made it to the stairs she could hear Bistro laughing at her combined with the utter collapse of the ceiling until she couldn't hear him at all but the sound of the falling ceiling was the only thing piercing her ears, she would only say it but five words, "Sorry Bistro, your shut down." she then deactivated her electro-charged guns.

As she finally made it downstairs May would slump herself against the wall holding the cut, although the real damage was minor the real problem was that it cut deep enough so blood had been slowly pouring out the whole time combined with raw exhaustion from having to dodge multiple times in a one on one fight with someone who voided her shots, however, her job wasn't finished yet as Jake still needed to find his mother and there was still the matter of the women locked inside the cage she said she would go back for. May then used her legs to push herself against the wall and walked slowly towards the women locked inside the cage, as she approached she would hear them ask what happened and the only response she would give is a light chuckle as she said, "I just had to shut down a restaurant, nothing major." She then used Marty to shoot the lock open and then opened the cage for the ladies to escape from, they easily scattered away going in different directions except for one lady who had a question, "Why would you and your friends do something so dangerous...?" May simply chuckled some more before answering, "One of my friends, a little boy named ja-" The women face shot up in surprise, "JAKE?! JAKE IS HERE, THATS MY SON!!?" May would looked at her more closely and sure enought her smell even resembled Jakes, as did some of her facial features causing May to smile, "Well then please come with me, we did do this whole thing to save you afterall. Ah, but can I borrow one of your arms to lean on? I'm not feeling so good and could use a hand, I'll lead you to your son while providing cover for us, I'm sure my friends will be glad to see you." Jakes mother did as she asked and put one arm over hers as May lead the direction for them to walk while holding one of her guns tightly in her hand heading towards Jake and Sinbad.

15[V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet  Empty Re: [V] The Dirtiest Piece Yet Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:51 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Goggles
1 Den Den Mushi
12 Swordsman Grunts
1/5 Baby Den Den Mushi
Rubby and Sap - Daggers
Flying Ship

As the woman laid motionless, she'd began to speak with a slight slur or similar to those with a speech impediment. Licking her lips, the sensation of her tongue against her swollen skin sent her into immense ecstasy. "I don't have anything to tell you, Helios Jackal. Born to Jackal Tribe Leader Becko. Captain of the Band of Alabasta Bandits... Former Slave to Drum Nobility... Deserter of The Gin Pirates..." Juliette stated, beginning to rattle off personal details about his life even most of his crew didn't even know as yet. Trying to maintain calm, Jackal lifted up the kettle which now shook ever so slightly in his grasp, pouring the Fine China glass fill with a spot of Early Grey Tea. "How do you know all of that about me?" Jackal inquired scowling slightly. "You underestimate Mother's information pool... Since your scuffle with Kojoro... and pairings with the little Kuja girl... and now the Dog Mink... every Pawn... and Ranking Piece has been fed information about you from Mother's Master File. We sell secrets here in the Second District Mr.Jackal... Sex's only the cover sport for the real bread winner." Juliette continued. "I know all about the twins... I know all about Kasumi Inn... Which if the order was executed... now ceases to exist. We know all about you Helios Jackal. Your strengths... and your weaknesses. You've started War with the World Government... but now you have real gansters tailing you." Juliette said, shining her teeth in approval of her fowl words.

Sipping the tea from the glass slowly, Jackal finished the entire glass before exclaimed 'Ah' in endearment of feeling refreshed. "Tch. I wouldn't have expected anything less from the woman who I'm going succeed. Caught me off guard a bit... Hearing someone call me by my birth name... It's been almost four years... that shits creepy. Master File... I guess picking this District was the right choice." Jackal stated, shooting his trademark grin. "She knows all of my moves... Yet... I know none of hers. All I know is... I have three of her pieces off the board. All of mine are still in play but it seems I've set up my pieces all wrong." Jackal continued. Getting up from the chair, Jackal walked to the woman's position laid against the ground, fishing around his sinuses for spare mucus and saliva, puckering his lips, the man would blow a bubble of gunk as large as a basketball and rest it on the woman's forehead. "I'm a Bomb Man. Anything I touch explodes with the charge of at least an average issued canonball. Imagine getting hit with one of those in your head sucks... As a pawn... You won't know much... I just need to know one thing... Where's Mother going to be at next? I think it's time we met." Jackal concluded.

Panicking as the explosive snot bubble rested on her temple, "A-A- Ball! They'll be a ball in a few days... and an auction within the same weekend. I don't know where or when but... if you ask around hard enough... You'll be able to find out. The Second District is similar to that of a double edged blade... The same sword that brings you victory... It'll end up cutting you in the end! You'll do well to remember-" Juliette shouted, before Jackal popped the bubble with his obsidian fingertip, causing an explosion to wash over the area for up to a fifteen meter radius. As the debris cleared, the wound tattered body of Juliette laid, motionless, unconscious and in need of immense medical care. "Now... I have my lead... time to get out of this place. I'll circle back around to check on Old' Man Gregory and Old Miss Catherine... I swear if Mother..." Jackal concluded, bursting off the hilltop, using explosive charges to hover towards the room's exit.

Arriving in the now deserted communications room, Sinbad and his men secured the room's safety, beginning to broadcast through the entire base. "Check Check... Alright it seems to be on. I'm looking for the mother of a kid name Jake... If you can hear this... Just make your way to the communications room asap. We'll provide your escort... Don't worry about much else." Sinbad stated grinning. With Mother's soldier's scared of entering through the front, failed communications to the Pawn Leader, and an ever-growing of spectacle that was the onlooking crowd, Jake took to the transponder next, "Moma! It's me! Jake. I met some really cool friends... so please... Cooperate... with them!" Jake shouted, snatching the transponder from Sinbad, as the two broke into a play-fight. "Ah... Don't worry ladies... we'll be freeing you all. As of now, you're all welcomed to stay aboard our ship." Sinbad concluded.

It'd be just then that Jake and Sinbad's scuffle would've come to an end, as May propped against an unknown brunette entered into the room, Jake's eyes began to swell with tears. "MOMA!" Jake shouted, breaking away from the blondie, to dive tackle into his mother's bosom. "MOMA! MOMA!" Jake shouted slightly with hints of his Dressrosan accent present, the hard exterior he'd put onto to survive the hardship's of Baltigo fading away like the bonded structure of a marshmallow being grazed by a campfire's heat. Warmth. The single word that could've been explained as the two clutched each other, as if they couldn't have been separated by the strongest current or wildest of tempests, no, in this moment, nothing mattered and no-one could've interrupted their reunion. However, Sinbad truly underestimated the scale of the situation, as they had ventured deeper into the brothel house, the whole perimeter had been surrounded with Mother's goons. A mixture of civilians and mafiaso gawked at the once prominent Brothel House, being left to tatters by Jackal's rampage.

Skill:

Words: 971

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum