Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Gran Voyage: Piece of History  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Gran Voyage: Piece of History Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Original

”tap.....tap.....tap.....”

The sound of a finger hitting the wooden counter would ring throughout the bar. Due to the musicians in the corner of the bar, not to far away. Most of the noise from the tapping would be canceled out. In the Ninth District of Baltigo sat a girl. A girl who over the past few weeks had gone through a lot of things. However, the one that annoyed her the most was the fact that she somehow fell asleep and ended up on Baltigo. Though, the girl couldn’t be mad forever. She knew the gods had led her to the Black Market Island for a reason. One of the reasons she felt was to me Jackal. A Mink who was known around the world as a member of the Worst Generation. The meeting between the two was not even a whole day ago.

A small smirk would appear on the girl’s face. The two were destined to meet once again. Hell, they had promised to meet each other one more time so that they could take out one of the Kingpins of Baltigo. It was ironic really. The Kuja was making moves in the shadows and she doubted anyone really knew her true motives. As she sat at the bar, her left hand would come to travel to the glass cup. In it were a few cubes of ice and an orange colored wine. Wine came in a lot of colors, but she had never heard of wine coming in orange. Twirling the cup around, as her finger tips gripped it. She would come to bring it to her lips. Drinking down the sweet drink that seemed to burn her throat with a touch.

Placing the cup back onto the counter. The Kuja would come to lean on her right hand. Her elbow connecting to the counter, as her face lay within her palm. Her eyes had come to travel to the small band that was playing in the corner of the bar. During her small time on the island so far. She hadn’t been able to enjoy the beauty of things. The Kuja had been quite busy the moment she step foot on the island. So it felt good to get some peace and quiet at the moment.

“I hear the Black Sphinx Caravan is making its way back to Baltigo, Bobby.” said the voice of a man. The Kuja’s ears would perk up. She wouldn’t turn towards where the voice came from. However, in the corner of her eye she could see two men sitting at a table against the wall. The man who had just finished talking wore a navy blue suit. Matching exactly with the individual sitting across from him. “You serious Eli? Every time those freaks come hear they carry with them some wonderful treasure. I remember just last year my cousin Chamberlain managed to score an O Wazamono off them for just 200,000,000 Beli. I can only imagine what they have this time around.” said the man who had been revealed as Bobby. The woman at the bar ears would twitch at the mention of an legendary blade. She had never heard of this caravan or even a man buying an O Wazamono. Then she would remember that she had only been off of Amazon Lily for a month or two.

A small laugh would erupt from her lips. “Stupid Freya, the Mink is really messing with your brain.” laughed the woman who had now been revealed as Freya. Truth be told, the Mink Jackal was still on her mind. She had never made promises to anyone in her life, but she was quick to make a promise to him. Even now that still puzzled her greatly. Her thinking would be interrupted as the man who went by Eli would speak again. “Well you wouldn’t believe what they have in stock this time. I heard Vincent talking how they have a......” Eli’s voice would trail off as if he knew he was speaking to much. He would look around the bar. Making sure that no one was eavesdropping in on their conversation. Luckily, Freya had her body perfectly positioned so that it looked like she was only enjoying the show. Looking back at Bobby, Eli would come to close the gap that was in between them. “I hear that they have a Devil Fruit in stock and that it is on the market for 1,000,000,0000!” said Eli. The man not even making an attempt to hide his excitement due to his voice picking up slightly. Though, like her previous tapping on the wood. Most of it was drowned out by the music of the band. So, if you weren’t intentionally eavesdropping dropping on the pair of men. It was unlikely you would have heard what they were speaking about.

Freya’s heart would skip a beat, although not literally. Every since her departure from Amazon Lily she had been searching for a Devil Fruit. She felt that with its mythical power she would be able to get revenge for what her sisters did to her. Focusing more on the conversation at hand. She would hear Bobby reply, saying “One Billion? Man that’s a fortune. My cousin has been in and out of the Black Market for years and hasn’t even come close to touching anything like it. Damn... Who do you think is going for it?” asked Bobby who seemed to be deep in thought. “Baka! We’re in the Ninth District and the Black Sphinxes are headed here. Only one man would have enough money to dare get the fruit off there hands. Or should I say woman. Number 9 has been making moves lately. I wouldn’t doubt that she would make a move for something as grand as a Devil Fruit.” replied an annoyed Eli.

Freya would go into deep thinking. ”Number 9?” She hadn’t been in Baltigo for that long, so she wasn’t accustomed to the nicknames of the important people. However, with the mention of them being in the Ninth District. Freya would automatically assume that it was one of the Nine Kingpins of Baltigo. She wasn’t familiar with any of them, but she didn’t know that one was in charge of slaves. And that was the one that her and Jackal were looking to take down. Could there really be another out there that she would have to interact with as well? Freya would let out a sigh just as Eli and Bobby got up from their seats. The two each left beli on the table for the waitress to pick up. Within moment, they both headed out of the door. Freya would stare hard at the closing door. Deciding what her next move would be.

WC: 1158

2Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:15 am

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Not even seconds after the two men had left the bar did Freya make up her mind. Quickly, she would remove herself from the stool she was sitting on.“Put it on my tab Jimmy.” said the woman as she walked through the double doors. Eli and Bobby had a few seconds head start on her. Being in the streets of Baltigo. Those few seconds could be counted as a few minutes. If she failed to locate the two, then her quest for greatness would be over. Turning left, her eyes would wander down a street that had a fork in the road with a building sitting right in the middle. On the right of the building a sign read ”Eight District” and on the opposite side another sign read ”Seventh District”. Those were two of the few entry points back into the other districts. She couldn’t see signature suits of Eli, nor Bobby walking down those streets. Which meant that they were walking towards the right. A street that only led deeper into the Ninth District.

Taking off in a hurry, though not in a way to draw attention. Freya would search the crowd of civilians, brokers, slave masters, and many more. Being over six feet tall, she towered nearly over everyone besides a certain few. At times like this was when she adored her Kuja genes. Easily, within minutes she was able to find the two men. Walking only a couple of feet behind them. Leaving a few people ahead of her so that she wouldn’t seem like she was following them. Freya would think of a plan. Tyrfing, like always was in its sheath located on her waste. Bobby wasn’t her target as he didn’t know anything about the Black Sphinxes arrival. Eli was the one with the information, so that was the one she needed to catch alone.

For what felt like hours, Freya watched the two gesture to one another as they made their way down the streets of Baltigo. In reality, only twenty minutes had past before the two would depart from one another. Eli had taken a route ironically towards where her hotel was located. She had almost forgotten where she was in the heat of trailing. A smirk would come to appear on her face. Unlike most, the hotel she stayed in was rather crappy. So, this side of Baltigo rarely saw any business. Money was so sparse around these parts that yesterday she had saw a man being robbed in broad daylight. Of course, she wasn’t gonna do the same to Eli now. Who knew what peacekeepers were hanging around to interrupt her planning. Eli would arrive at a hotel that seemed to be a lot nicer than every other one on the street. Quickening her pace, Freya planned to get to him before he actually entered. As soon as he opened the door a bell would ring. However, before the clerk could look up Freya had grabbed the shoulder of Eli and pulled him into an ally not far away.

“You whore! What exactly are you trying to accomplish. You may be bigger than me, but I would still fuck you up.” screamed Eli as Freya threw her left hand over his mouth. “Shut up! I only want to know about the Black Sphinx Caravan. If you tell me about them I want hurt you.” said Freya as she eyed her Katana and looked back up at Eli. The man would stop his spitting into Freya’s hand. She could feel his body calm down a little. Removing her hand from his mouth and wiping the saliva in his hair, she would say “Now, let’s keep this simple. When and where will the Sphinxes be coming.” Eli seemed quite hesitant to answer. Though, truth be told he wasn’t much of a fighter. He thought his act would scare off the Kuja so that he wouldn’t have to fight. However, that seemed like it wouldn’t be the case today. Eli would let out a sigh as he eyed the Kuja. “The Docks is where you will find them. Not the main docks though. There is a place not to far from here. We call it the Backend. It’s a lake that’s connected to the sea allowing for ships to travel through. It’s wear most of the Black Market business is handled.” said Eli. Freya would nod as her left hand would come to grip Eli’s muscle between his neck and shoulder. “When will they arrive?” asked Freya. “I-I don’t know. I only know what I heard from Big Boss. Me telling you this has already sealed my fate. Seeing as only a select few people know of their impending arrival. The only thing I know for sure is that the area will be cleared out for them tomorrow. Only the dock workers will be there as the Sphinxes feel it isn’t safe to wander into Black Market territory around a bunch of people. If you’re looking to buy from them I’d do it when they first arrive. There won’t be any people, so your chances of success are high.” Freya would take in what Eli said and nod.

She wouldn’t even give the man a reply before she pulled out her sword. As quickly as she pulled it out would she slowly put it back in the sheath. Eli was staring at her wide eyed as if he wanted to get something out but couldn’t. With a clank, the sound of the blade fully being placed back into its sheath would cause a wound to open on Eli. From one corner of his neck to another would be a long gash that shot blood right into Freya’s clothing. “I thank you for the information, but I’m afraid I couldn’t allow my face to be etched in your memory. Wouldn’t want people coming for me, now would I?” asked Freya. Talking to a clearly dead body that endlessly bled out on floor.

Skills Used::

WC: 1029

3Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:41 am

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

The smell of death would travel around the air. Looking down on the body of Eli. Freya almost felt sorry for him, but here in Baltigo no one was safe. Everyone had an agenda that they followed. Whether it was working for terrible people, or planning to do terrible things. You could say Freya was the latter. She didn’t know much about the Black Sphinx Caravan, but what she did know was that she was going to rob them of all of their treasure. She was no thief, but she was smart enough to not rush in without a plan. Freya just didn’t know what that plan would be.

Looking back up, her eyes would wander back towards the street. Eli’s soul had already traveled to the Kingdom. His body didn’t really matter at the point. Turning, Freya would walk out of the alley and head towards her hotel. The streets of Baltigo seemed to be filled with music. Upon further listening, Freya realized that it was the exact music the band had been playing back in the bar. She wasn’t too familiar with Jazz, though that didn’t mean a thing as the sounds were very comforting. As she walked towards the hotel. Freya would realize that it wouldn’t make sense to go back just yet. It was around 11:00pm, so it would be the best time to investigate the Docks.

From what she remember from Eli. The Backend was ran by those in the Black Market. Baltigo had cities that never slept. This meant that at the current hour she would be able to investigate the area without any worry. Many people shopped on the Black Market. Hell, even kids weren’t questioned when they were asking to buy an assassin or two. Freya with dried blood now on her clothes would fit right in. It seemed like everyday now she ended up with blood on her clothes. She would let out a small laugh ”unaunaunauna.” Walking down the streets of the Ninth District. Freya wouldn’t need to ask anyone for any information. You could always hide something like an underground bunker, or even an auction house. However, you couldn’t hide a lake. You could probably hide what happened near it, but not a whole lake. So normally, she would simply looked at the signs posted on the streets. It didn’t take long for her to find a sign labeled “Black Lake”. She found it odd that the name was similar to that of the Black Sphinx, but she chose to simply ignore it. Maybe people just loved the color black. She wore the color most of the time.

Taking a right as she headed down the streets.  The road would seem to take a dip downward. As if the Ninth District was sitting atop a hill. Which wasn’t actually far off from the truth, but who knew what that truth was. Walking downward, Freya could already see the area clearly. Hundreds of lights danced around a lake that was oddly shaped. Almost doubling the number of lights were many people who walked around. Some who looked quite shady and others who were enjoying the scenery. The lake itself wasn’t anything too grand. It was colored dark green, almost a brown color due to the lights reflecting on it. Many ships were anchored in the lake. Only a few of them actually holding up Jolly Rogers. ”Maybe many Marines didn’t come in these parts?” thought Freya carefully. When the time come, she didn’t want to be interrupted by the government. It would throw her future plan all out of order.

Walking deeper down the street. She would enter the actual crowd of people. Their faces and clothing coming from all over the seas. However, it wasn’t the people that Freya was interested in. She had already gotten a lay out of the lake. What she needed to see next were the dock workers. Were they strong? Would they hinder her from achieving her goal? Those were the things that ran through her mind. If some could be payed off, then she would easily be able to get the jump on the caravan the next day. Her walking would lead her towards the actual docks. Upon arrival, Freya could see both men and women working on them. Some typing ropes to metal rods in order to hold in the small ships. And others carrying around different boxes and items towards where she now stood.

Five....That was the mere amount she needed. Freya didn’t want people who were extreme fighters. She simply needed people that would follow a simple plan. If she was able to find the right people for the job. Then her life would be made a whole lot easier. Her head would move from the left and back towards the right. Scanning the area, she could just make a couple of people do what she wanted. However, those were the people that would backstab her in the heat of the moment. She needed people that would work towards a common goal. People that wanted to become rich. Freya could tell who those types of people were just by looking around. The hard workers were the ones who needed to feed a family. The ones who wanted to impress their boss so that they may get a raise in the future. Within moments, she was able to pinpoint those people exactly. The people who had blisters and blood clots forming on their hands due to the work that they were putting in all day. It had been easy enough to find the people. However, which of the “crew” would be the ones that she knew she could trust in the heat of the moment. That was going to be the hard part of the plan. She was no mind reader. Freya as hell was no shrink. She would just have to go with her wims on this one.

WC: 1012

4Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:29 am

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

It was deep in the night, nearing midnight almost. People working on the docks would be tired. This gave her a slight advantage over them. As she stood in the spot that was stated previously. Freya would continue to eye the workers. She mostly needed women. If she was to plan a surprise attack, then women attacking the caravan would be the most surprising. Looking around, Freya would catch sight of a woman working to untie a rope that held a ship to the docks. Walking slowly towards the woman, Freya would come to place her hand on the other side of the rod while squatting. “Looks like you could use a little help?” said Freya questionably. In shock, the women would let out a small yelp. Her eyes traveling from her hands and up to the newcomers face. “You don’t work here miss? I’d suggest you leave. The boss doesn’t take well to people interrupting work.” said the lady. Upon further inspection, Freya could see that the woman looked somewhat similar to herself. Although, she was considerably older.

Flowing down to the start of her back was raven hair. Her eyes were the complete opposite of Freya’s though. A shining blue, as if lightning was streaming across the irises. The Kuja was almost taken by surprise from the woman’s eyes. They were as unique as her own. Not many people in the world possessed an eye color that wasn’t natural. Back on Amazon Lily, her sisters suggested that she possessed the most demonic of them all. She would shake herself from the memory. “I don’t mind Miss Blue Eyes. I like to help everyone out that I see.” lied Freya staring at the woman. Taking her eyes off the woman. She would look back down at the rod and begin to untie the rope by herself. It didn’t take very long due to the little strength that she had. Within seconds, the rope was free and you could even hear the ship sighing out of relief. Freya had hoped her act of kindness would get the woman’s attention. Looking back up at her, Freya would rise from her squatting position.

The woman would shrug her shoulders. “Thank you for the help. I assume it’ll be find if the boss doesn’t find out. By the way, just call me Nox.” said the woman. She seemed to be annoyed by the little nickname that the teenager had given her. Freya would let out a small laugh. “Unaunauna..... I suppose I should tell you my name as well. I’m Freya, but most people just call me Freya.” said Freya jokingly. She didn’t want to scare Nox off. So, that meant that she had to keep the conversation going. Somehow finding an opening that she could take advantage of. “You been working here for long?” asked Freya. Her hand shifting downwards to help the woman up. Happily taking the Kuja’s hand. Nox would look at her. Clearly analyzing her to make sure she just wasn’t some corporate spy.

Since the management of the docks wasn’t just for a single dock. The company had been spread across all of Baltigo. On every dock men and women alike wore brown clothing to signify their allegiance to the company. And with those many men and women came people to make sure that they weren’t mistreated while working. Though, with the vibe Freya was giving off and the Katana she was carrying. One would only assume that she was some type of pirate or bounty hunter. “I’ve been working here going on three years now. The money isn’t that good, but it is enough to keep the house going.” said Nox. Bingo! Who would have thought she picked the right person out of the bunch. It only took one rotten apple to mess up the entire litter. “Really? While I was over there in the markets. I couldn’t help but notice you all. How do you get paid so little for a job so big?” asked Freya. This time though she was being sincere. If you thought about it. Really the dock workers were nothing but slaves. Slaves who were slightly getting paid for their work. On a normal day, Freya would have gotten mad and destroyed the whole dock. However, she had business to handle. So maybe the end of the company would come next weak. If she even survived the heist. “Don’t speak so loud. People don’t like being reminded on why they’re being paid so little. And if the boss hears you talking like that.” Nox would visibly gulp. Her head turning the other way, as if she was trying hard not to remember something. “If it’s that bad, why not just leave and go somewhere else.” whispered Freya. It was odd that she was trying to recruit someone while attempting to help them at the same time. “It just isn’t that easy.” replied Nox who came back to look at Freya.

Her own hand would begin to travel to her chin. Stroking an invisible beard that she hoped she didn’t have. “What if I told you in a matter of hours you could stand among the richest people here. Would you believe me?” She didn’t even know how much beli would be gotten from the job. There was a fifty fifty chance of what she heard being the actual truth. However, like always she would follow her instincts. “I’ve come to not believe random passers. The pirates hear mutter and suggest all type of things before they are either captured or killed the next day. If you don’t want to join your lot, I suggest you go.” said Nox giving her a look of warning. Once again, Freya would let out a small laugh. “Unaunauna.... Don’t worry Nox. I’m simply a person who has learned a few things over the course of the night. I’m sure you’ve heard of the Black Sphinx Caravan.” asked Freya. This time she would receive no reply from Nox. The woman would only nod. Eyeing Freya warily due to only certain people knowing of their annual return. “I know that they’re coming here tomorrow. In the light of dawn no doubt. My little birdies tell me that the dock workers will be the only people here besides them.” said Freya. Nox’s eyes would widen. Realizing what the Kuja was suggesting. “Join me for a single day and you won’t have to worry about untying another rope.” said Freya. Her eyes determined as she stared at Nox. The woman’s mouth would open and close. Her words trying to escape her lips, but were simply held back. “How can I trust you? I how do I even know you’re of any worth.” replied an uneasy Nox as she mentioned Freya’s fighting capabilities. Freya’s mind would wander. She would remember how everyone reacted when she removed Jackal’s scarf. His bounty was enough to get people to follow him. Could the same be said for herself? “I’m a women with over a 100 Million Beli Bounty! You would have seen me if my actions were reported in the latest News Coo. However, I was a week late.” said Freya trying to sound mighty while keeping her voice low. Nox’s eyes would widen even more in surprise. Debating on if she should actually join Freya for a single day. A couple of minutes would past while the two eyed each other. “I’ll take you up on your offer, but I want thirty percent of whatever you’re getting.”

Those few words were enough to make Freya smile. “Deal! But before we start, I need you to get her four more people. Mostly women like ourselves. If you could somehow do that. Meet me at this address and I’ll reveal the whole plan to you.” said Freya as she handed her a piece of paper she had for a day now. She had planned to give it to Jackal for when they met again. But it seemed like she had forgot. Nox would nod, taking the paper and leaving Freya by herself. Most of her plan was complete. If Nox were to bring the other little workers. The next thing she would need to do was only explain the plan. Then it was on to actually carrying it out. Leaving the docks, Freya would assume that Nox and her people would come after hours. When they were done working on the Docks. If that were the case, Freya would go to her hotel and begin setting up a display. Showing her exact plan to the fullest. Hopefully Nox got people that herself could trust. She wasn’t worried about being backstabbed. If that came to be, then she would just go the assault route.

WC: 1,505

Last edited by Freya J. Valentine on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Light would reflect off of a whiteboard with a bunch of black markings. In front of the board stood Freya. A woman who had just told a complete lie to get what she wanted. “100,000,000 Million Freya? Surely the woman didn’t believe that.” scoffed the Kuja, as she stared at the board. On the board were detailed plans on how they were going to execute their heist. Well, it was more so of a robbery than a heist. She was pretty sure that something would end up going up wrong. Like mentioned before, Freya was no thief. Nor was she a master Bandit. The girl truly was very smart, but even she didn’t have the skills necessary to form a clean and thorough heist. A vein would appear on her forehead. Oh how much she wanted for Jackal to be by her side. He was labeled the Bandit King after all. A deep blush would appear on her cheeks.

“Unaunauna..... Those cute, fluffy, yellow ears. How I long to touch and kiss them!” screamed Freya loud enough not to wake the other hotel guests. She would hug her own body while dancing around the room in a comical style. “I wish for us to go on another adventure. A pet was something that I always wanted.” mentioned Freya after falling on the floor from exhaustion. Her eyes closed shut as she thought about all of the cute outfits she could put him in.

Her daydreams or rather nightdreams would be interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on the door. “Oi.... Looks like their finally here? said Freya. A little mad that she had been waiting well over the time she assumed would be their arrival. Getting up from her position on the floor, then fixing her skirt, she would go to open the door. Opening the door, she could see Nox as well as four more people behind the threshold. In the center stood Nox. To her left were two men who looked like they could carry an entire whale. Oddly enough, the two looked exactly alike and seemed to be annoyed by Freya’s presence. To the woman’s left were both a male and female. These two however, didn’t really have anything odd about their look. “I thought I said mostly women?” asked Freya trying to hide her annoyance. She didn’t like working with men very much. In mind she still was a Kuja and didn’t know very much about men. More or less, how they would react while in a situation that wasn’t going out as planned.  

Nox would visibly shake a little at Freya’s tone. The Kuja was releasing pressure that just didn’t sit well with them. Freya upon realization on what was happening would come down. “I-I tried to find a lot of women, but I knew that you needed people who could be trusted. These are my friends and they will never back down from anything.” said Nox while pointing at her associates. “Kanjuro, Tanjuto, Akira, and Tsune.” explained Nox, as she told her friends name from left to right. Freya would only nod. Motioning for the five to come into the room. Her hand would direct them towards a single table sitting right in front of the board. Located a couple of feet a way so that Freya would have enough room to walk around. Picking up a rule, Freya would violently point at the board and say “Operation: Suntan!”

WC: 589

(Hope it’s ok that I reveal the plan through my actions in the topic. I feel like that’ll be a fun way for whoever is reading to enjoy the topic.)

Last edited by Freya J. Valentine on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Gran Voyage: Piece of History  CommonFrighteningAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted

The day was young. Only being around 7:00 in the morning. Usually, around this time the marketplace as well as the docks itself would be bolstering with people from all over. You see, this morning wasn’t like an ordinary morning. The arrival of people from far away was about to be witnessed today. Annually, this band of misfits arrived in Baltigo to auction off their goods. Treasure that was said to be of the highest value. However, a Kuja was looking to rob the lusus of everything they had. In only moments would the Black Sphinx Caravan make their arrival on Baltigo. It wouldn’t be a known arrival though. The Caravan didn’t take well into people knowing there whereabouts. Especially a whole island of people who plotted unforgivable acts. It seemed like Freya was one of the few who found out about their arrival and was plotting one of those act. A act that she vowed to carry out until she couldn’t no more.

In the Backend (which were the name of the docks) were five separate docks. Each ranging about 30 yards apart from each other. The docks themselves weren’t that far away from the water. The walking part of it being ten feet above the water at most. Though, the docks were considerably long. Reaching out 30 yards towards the sea, also with a width of twelve feet. On each dock was a small “crew” of three to five men. They were ordered to sweep and mop the docks. This was due to the higher ups wanting the place to look presentable when the Caravan arrived. Located on the second dock near the left were Freya and her own little band of misfits. Here they worked silently. Waiting on the arrival of the ship which they knew would dock where they currently. Stood. Every now and then, Freya would look out towards the sea. She wanted to be the first to know of the Sphinxes arrival.

In a new sheath sat Tyrfing. Her Katana that was ready to etch blood all over the place. It lay dormant in the form of a broom. Most would think the brook to be quite odd. Seeing as the pole was bent at an awkward shape. Though, Freya was able to wave most people off saying that it was made from a real tree branch. Sweeping the dust and dirt from the dock while glancing back and forth from the sea to behind her. She would feel quite constricted in her new clothes. A pair of brown pants and a brown shirt. She had sandals to much of course, but had wore them on the wrong day. You see, a storm was about to be upon them. Apparently, even the Black Sphinxes hadn’t predicted the thunderstorm. Freya knew that it wasn’t odd. They were in the Grandline to say the least. One minute it could be as sunny as Philadelphia and the next people would think they were in a rain forest.

She was no Navigator, but from the pulsing of the thunder as lightning hit the ground. Freya was sure that the thunderstorm was no less than an hour away. Like most, the Kuja hadn’t expected the thunderstorm and had already included it with her plan. It was nothing like adding even more gas to the fire. She would lick her lips in a full 360. Savoring the moment before “it” began.

Only a few minutes had passed while her crew worked in silence of everyone else’s mumbling and conversations. As well as the sound of the boss screaming about hurrying up. Freya could already tell he was no one to fear. He was much like every single person around her. Weak. Looking back up towards the sea. Freya would notice a black speck appearing over the horizon. Slowly, it would continue to grow bigger. Squinting her eyes, she could see a ship coming towards them. The ship was colored black as if the wood was gathered from burned trees. Three masts were located on the ship with black cloth. However, the mast in the middle cloth was different. On it was a woman’s face surrounded by a pair of wings.

Nox.” whispered Freya while motioning her head towards the ship. Her whisper would alert the others who would follow where she was looking. Without looking at the twins, Freya would say “Kanjuro. Tanjuro. Get ready.” Out of the corner of eye she could see the visibly turning red. If not for the situation at hand. She would have sweat dropped from their antics. As they waited only thirty minutes would pass before the ship was only about fifty meters away. This was the signal the twins had been waiting for. At the fifty meter mark, Kanjuro would run for the dock that sat in the middle and Tanjuro for the dock on the right of it. Freya could hear the cursing coming from Kanjuro due to him being the closest to her. “Baka! I told you before that if I saw you in my sight again it would be murder.” Kanjuro’s hand would move forward at a random worker on the dock where he was. Within moments, a huge fight would break out there. As well as on the dock where Tanjuro was. He was doing the same thing that his brother was doing. Which was starting a commotion. “What are you doing. Their ship is near and you imbeciles are already making us seem like fools.” Screamed the boss as him and his most trusted associates ran for the two docks.

—————————————————————

Meanwhile

“Oi! Captain! There seems to be commotion on the two docks to our left. I suggest we go for the one on the right of the one in the middle. I don’t wanna deal with foreigners idiocy.” screamed a man from the ship’s nest.

—————————————————————

Ignoring the commotion at hand. Freya could see the ship shift left slightly. Aiming for the water to the left of her seeing as it was the ideal place for the ship to dock. It was where her crew would be stationed to help the Caravan with anything they needed. A wise plan indeed. However, if the ship hadn’t did as planned. Freya had a another plan already set up to counter it. “Guys, be ready. Only three minutes before it begins.” said Freya.

Slowly, the ship came forward as if it was a barrel being rolled on the ground. She would hear creaking coming from it. “That thing needs some oil on it.” said Akira with a grin. “Now is not the time for jokes.” said Freya as the ship finally docked. An anchor falling from it, as well as a rope being thrown from the deck. Running around in circles like she was a lunatic. She would hold her hands up to the sky in an attempt to catch the rope. Her “broom” clattering to the floor just as the rope touched her hand. After catching the rope, she would tie it to a small metal rod poking near the end of the dock. Another security that held a ship in place. Upon tying the rope, Freya would run back to her previous position and pick up her broom once again. She raised both of her hands to the sky. “Oi! What do you request of my squad today.” cheered a happy Freya who squinted her eyes.

The ship was a regular Brigantine. Unknowingly to Freya, on it was one captain, a his right hand, and about twenty regular members of the caravan. This was a closed circle organization. It’s main headquarters on the Sandy Island. This was a small, yet not so simple league of bandits that were on Baltigo to make money. And on it sat a man who would do anything to see that go through.  

WC: 1328

7Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:43 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

The Bandit Leader, Raxin Enters the Scene!

“Oi!!!!!!! Todays the day boys! Our big payoff!” A large man exclaimed as he rested in a large pile of expensive cloths and pillows. His hair was long and blue, styled in a ponytail and wrapped in a traditional turban, gold jewelry adorned his body and a large smile was brandished on his face. His men cheered along with him, however one, specifically a large burly red head with a lip piercing did not. He merely stood like a statue next to his arrogant and boisterous leader. “C’mon! Perk up Danius! We are gonna be richer than rich!” The captain said as he stood up and wrapped his arm around the man’s shoulders.

“Not everything goes according to plan..” Danius said ominously, realizing that something of this caliber would attract unwanted attention.

“Relax, everything has been taken care of.” The leader, known as Raxin, would reply arrogantly. “Everyone! Get ready to dock!” He’d say before another crew mate responded about a commotion on the nearby docks, “Ahh good, that means everything is going according to plan.” Raxin smirked, knowing full well that someone would attempt an ambush at the docks, he had planted sleeper agents throughout the docks weeks in advance to prepare for any and all mishaps. He was careful man, one who planned for everything as he was not about to miss out on his big payday. Raxin would walk over to a table covered in Den Den Mushi’s and grab one. On the other end was a woman, “Proceed with the plan.” He whispered.

“Yes sir, we are in position now.” The woman replied as the Kuja woman had run off to tie off the ship to the docks. The minute Freya threw her hand up in the air she was surrounded, not by the newly arrived bandits, but by her makeshift crew she had cobbled together. Kanjuro and Tanjuto were both armed with swords and were blocking her path of escape, while Akira had a gun pointed to her back. Finally, Nox walked up with a den den mushi in hand, along with a knife. “We have the thief surrounded, boss.” She chucked to the man on the other end of the line. His voice could be heard by Freya as he laughed through the snail. “You shouldn’t be so trusting of those you meet.” Nox mused as she twiddled the knife in her hand, “Did you really think an organization like the Black Sphynx would be caught so off guard? Shihashihashiha!” The woman cackled as the group closed in on their former leader.

“The reinforcements are on their way” Tsune would yell to Nox as he came up the rear of the dock.
“Good, who knows how much help we will need for a supposed, 100 Million bounty girl.” She grinned, calling out the Kuja on her previous lie. The den den mushi receiver would que up once again, this time Raxin would address the girl directly.

“Your plan was an amusing one, however, you cannot out wit me. Jahahahaha!” Raxin yelled proudly, feeling as though victory had already been won. “I will not let any man, or woman or that matter, ruin my payday.” He finished, addressing the female swordsman in a more serious matter. “Now Nox, the Mother would pay good money for a Kuja slave, try not to fuck up her face too much, Danius will be there soon to ensure the capture goes smoothly”

@Freya J. Valentine

8Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

To be honest, Freya had already thought of most of the things that could go wrong with the heist. This outcome being one of the possible of many that she DID think of. Of course the Black Sphinxes were well renowned throughout Baltigo. So, one would be stupid to not think they had sleeper agents placed near, or even on the docks to help them when they brought the shipment in. Freya was just stupid enough to choose a person who were apart of those agents. Usually, in a situation like this she would be smirking. Likewise to Raxin, Freya’s on separate plan was being played out as she was held at gun point. Like said, the twins had already been arguing before the people even contacted Nox via Den Den Mushi. There arrival to stop her if she did anything wouldn’t be one of shortness. Sure, they would run back towards her current dock. But they wouldn’t make it in time for what was about to happen.

Nox, Akira, and Tsune were directed behind her. About 2-3 meters to be exact. Tsune as established didn’t perform any actions. However, Nox and Akira were the only ones to make a move besides the twins. Freya only held her hands up due to the gun being pointed at her. Though, she could care less about the weapon. There was an extremely good meat shield in between her and Akira. She would just need to go through a certain amount of actions in order for Akira to fire the weapon. As Nox walked towards her, the pair of twins would be running. Freya would let the whole dialogue exchange go through. Sure, it would allow for the twins to just about get to her location, but she would be able to go through with what she had in mind before they actually got towards them.

Just as the man would finish his last words. Freya didn’t allow any time to past. Both of her swiping downwards at maximum speed. One of them lying a chop right into Nox’s neck and the other grasping her hand. They would reach their respective destinations at the same time. Due to this, Nox would be instantly knocked unconscious (does that only happen in the movies?) just as Freya’s right hand pulled the small knife from out of her hand. It was just a regular pocket knife that had been hidden within Nox’s coveralls. Freya’s actions were both a surprise and quick. So, she doubted that Nox would even be able to react in time to stop her. And if she did Freya knew that she wouldn’t be killed. The man over the Den Den wanted her for selling.

Anyway, just after she grasped the handle of the knife. She would flick it into the sleeves of her own coveralls. The knife traveling just by her elbow. It had scratched her a little, but nothing that would cause a lot of bleeding. Nobody would be able to see the swift movement of the knife’s departure. So, she would use that for another time. Akira had been frightened by Freya’s action and was just about to fire off the weapon at the Kuja. However, she was already prepared. From the way Akira held the gun. She doubt that he would be able to shoot her where she was exposed. Though, just as a precaution Freya had crouched a little with her head going under Nox’s limp chin. Her right hand held the woman’s chest and her left hand her stomach. She could easily throw the woman if she wanted. Just as she crouched. One bullet would be fire from the fire arm. It being aimed where Freya’s head once was. Her quick movements combined with her control over Nox’s body allowed for her to avoid the action. However, the same couldn’t be said for the limp agent within her palms.

Nox had been shot in the head by Akira. So she took that moment of surprise for her own advantage. With little effort, she would throw the most likely dead woman directly towards Akira. He was no where near fast enough to avoid the body. So he had been hit as if a cannon ball had been shot at him (metaphorically). Him being tackled to the ground had caused the gun to skid over the docks and nearly into the water. The docks were just to wide, so the gun didn’t really have any momentum to go into the water. It was fun enough for Freya. As long as she displayed some type of fighting abilities she should be good.

The Kuja without effort, had easily taken out both Nox and Akira. And could have taken out he remaining three if she wanted to. But that wasn’t apart of her plan. She didn’t come to kill anyone just yet. Her eyes would slowly peel over towards the broom located only three feet away from her. The reinforcement hadn’t come yet, so she quickly strolled over to it. Her hand grasping it. Tsune was far to surprised to actually do anything and the twins had just arrived after the small fight. “I don’t want to hurt any of you. But I will get what I came for.” She had not even told her small crew that the broom was as a makeshift sheath for her sword. So, she hoped that she would be captured along with it to who in the hell knows where. However, that was only a wish. She doubt the gods would actually allow it.

WC: 952

9Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:56 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Danius strutted down the docks, his imposing figure was more than enough to leave an impression on any person who crossed his path. He was accompanied by several grunts, five to be exact, all armed with spears. Danius himself carried a sword, though he rarely used it, preferring to use his own body as a very lethal weapon, his fists could crush iron and his legs could split a ship in two. He was the definition of ‘hired muscle’. As he approached, the bodies that Freya dropped came into view, “Surround her.” He’d mumble, the guards rushed to encircle the Kuja, their spears pointed inwards leaving her less than a few feet of room to move without being stabbed and if she did try something, Danius would quickly stop her. As the red head approached, the guards would make a path for him to approach the would be thief. Allowing his seven foot seven figure dwarf the already tall woman, his emotionless gaze made his presence all that much more menacing. “Cuff her.” He said lowly, directing one of the guards from behind her to place a pair of iron shackles on her wrists, keeping the womans hands behind her back, preventing her from killing anymore of the bandits grunts. If the cuffs were placed on, Danius and company would bring the girl back to the ship and throw her into a holding cell in the bottom of the hull, though assuming her blade was just a broom the guards left it on the deck unattended and since a broom was of no value, no one would touch it while she was away. At this point there would be four hours until the time of the Devil Fruit sale.

“I’ve captured the Kuja.” Danius said quietly as he entered into Raxin’s chambers, finding the man sprawled out and eating grapes. “She killed Nox and the others.”

“No matter.” Raxin laughed, popping another grape into his mouth, “The money we will receive for a Kuja slave will be worth much more than those lackeys. Now, go scout the surrounding area of the rendezvous point, you know how much I hate surprises.” He said intermittently amongst the chewing, “Be back in an hour, tops. We need to prepare on our end as well.”

Holding Cell | Freya’s location

“Hehohohohoho! Arent you a pertty one!” One of the guards hollered as he ran his fingers down the Kuja’s restrained arms, the shackles now bound the wall above her head, leaving her to rest on her knees. “Maybe if im lucky I’ll get to spend some time with you after we sell you to the Mother~!” He laughed hysterically before lightly licking the girls ear and nibbling on her ear lobe.

“Cut that shit out!” The other guard would yell, “Danius would take your head off if he caught you.” He snapped, knowing full well the beast of a man known as Danius was once a sex slave himself.

“Well Danius isn’t here right now is he?! Hehohohoho!” The pervert guard mused as he exited the cell and shut the door, though leaving it unlocked as he wanted to spend more time with the girl later and the other guard was the one who held the keys.

@Freya

10Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Freya didn’t mind being cuffed at the moment. It was all apart of her plan of course. Get on the ship, find the goods, and leave quietly. That was her plan all along. She just didn’t expect the little mishaps that happened only moments before. Her head would glance down towards the body of Nox. Still lying limp atop a struggling Akira. She didn’t feel no ounce of pity for the woman. It was her own fault for going up against the Kuja. However, in the end Freya would have still killed her. She didn’t like owing people things. And she didn’t want to hand her big break over to a random woman. If she was gonna get rich from the heist, then it would be for everything they had.

It wouldn’t be long before she was escorted off of the docks and onto the ship itself. The guards throwing her ‘broom’ on the deck before taking her to the hull of the ship. Freya had automatically assumed that they were taking her to some kind of cell at the bottom of the ship. Many ships had them and she wouldn’t expect less from a Black Market sealing ship. Where else would they keep the slaves that they planned on selling? It would only take about a minute or so to actually get to the cell. The conversation between Raxin and Danius going on during her placement in the cell and finishing when the perverted guard made his move on her.

While the guard was making his move on her. Freya was becoming more and more irritated. If it were not for the situation she was in. She would have surely sacrificed the man to the gods above already. Though, she held her composure. It was two against one at the moment and she didn’t know the whole layout of the ship just yet. She had gotten a pretty get map of it while being taken down to the hull, but she didn’t know exactly where the treasure was. But of course that was a problem for another time. At the moment Freya had to focus greatly on the guards. An argument would erupt between the two before the perverted guard had left. When he left, Freya assumed that he had just forgot to lock the cell. However, her eyes would hover over to the waist of the other guard.

Between her and the keys was an unlocked cell door and of course the shackles that currently restrained her. She needed to think of a way for the guard to unlock her shackles. Or at least get him close enough so that she could just take them away. As she thought, a quick five minutes would pass. The perverted guard hadn’t returned and Freya knew she would have to carry on with the plan before things got even more heated. Deciding now would be the best time to act. Freya would mutter “I see this is how all slaves are treated. Thrown in a cell just to be raped by a guard. When I get back in the fresh air I’ll tell everyone about what happens in the Black Sphinx Cells.” She would hope that her few words set the guard off. The man, Danius,
seemed to be someone of importance. From the looks of it the guard even let off a little fear when he said his name. Freya would just need to take advantage of it.

Anyway, after saying her words she could see the guard visibly twitch. It seemed like her words had some kind of affect, but he hadn’t replied to them. Freya thought things were over for her until he turned around and faced her. “Please, you may be a slave our organization is selling. But I’ve done my best to protect the people that come through here from Bron. He only acts this way towards the females. I’ve gotten him to let go a few of them, but he seems to be interested in you a lot.” said the guard while opening the door to the cell. On the keychain were three keys. One for the door to the cells, another to the cell itself, and a one for the shackles. He knew the door wasn’t locked, so he had simply walked in.

“Although, protecting doesn’t mean I’ll let you free. You’re still our slave and this will be our final act before we settle down. That Devil Fruit is worthy millions, maybe even billions of Beli! And with all these people in Baltigo. It will go to the highest bidder. Just like you unfortunately. You hail from an island of just women. Who knows what your value could be. Maybe not as most as the bane of Sandy Island though.” muttered the guard while closing in on Freya. He would come to be in reach of the Kuja if she wanted to do anything. His face coming to inspect her ear to make sure they weren’t hurt or anything. Freya had refrained from talking and would only listen to what the guard had to say. “Just know, the only reason I’m looking into you is because I don’t wanna be killed. You see, our first mate was once a slave. A sex slave to be exact. He doesn’t like carrying around any slaves whatsoever, but what must be done..... must be done.” said the guard.

He would attempt to turn around, but Freya wouldn’t allow him to. It had been her time to act just as he etched close to her. Her attack happening just as he was about to turn away. Sure, dangling slightly in the air with her hands tied would be hard. But she knew she could pull it off. Back on Amazon Lily they had gone through all sorts of training to escape. Her left knee would come to take the full weight of her body. With this action, Freya would leap off of her knee so that she would have enough room to swing her right leg from under her. The action worked swiftly. The Kuja kicking her right leg forward, while hovering a couple of feet off the ground. The kick had been aimed between the crouching man’s legs. Of course, Freya didn’t know of the “weak spot” men had. It was just the most vulnerable thing she could see, so that was where she attacked.

The kick would hit the man. Almost instantly would he double over in pain. His head resting right in front of Freya. With her right leg stretched out. She would come to stand up before the man could regain his senses. Using her left leg, Freya would pound the man on the top of his head with a mighty blow. So strong that it had drew blood from the skull. The man had been knocked unconscious. Using this free time, Freya would place both of her feet between the shoulder blades of the man. Pulling him closer to her with every step. Once she got the man directly under her. The Kuja would kick off her right boot with her left feet. Using her free toes to pull the keychain loose from the man’s waist. It had taken several tries, but in two minutes tops she had gotten the ring around her big toe. Flinging the keychain itself into the sky towards her shackled hands.

If people were watching they would have applauded the show do to her almost acrobatic movements. Her long fingers stretching out just far enough so they could grip the large ring before it hit the ground. Of course, all of this had been done with slight sounds. The guard hadn’t even screamed in pain due to how much PAIN that he had really been in. Anyway, maneuvering her fingers around. Freya would come to insert the key into the keyhole. Luckily, the first key she tried was the correct one. Unlocking herself from the shackles. She would come to stand. Running her wrists and knees. “Well that was easy. Now to find the goods and a way to escape.” she muttered quietly.

Last edited by Freya J. Valentine on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

How I look (pretty much this is Freya if she was gender bent):

Freya would continue to rub her wrists. The brigantine was very large. So, she had automatically assumed that there were many rooms on the ship itself. The people hadn’t blindfolded her when she had been taken. A mistake that was clearly made on their part. She had gotten a good, but not complete layout of the ship itself. Sighing, she would look down at the body of the guard. He was unconscious and was due to wake up who knew when. However, it wouldn’t be anytime soon due to massive blow he had been dealt. “Usually, I would let most people live. But filth like you is why this island is like it is now.” whispered Freya. Her foot hovering over the man’s neck. Though, she would realize destroying the man’s trachea would only cause noise. Noise they she couldn’t afford to have now.

Crouching down to match the man on the floor. She would slowly rise him from the ground. Putting him into a choke hold, while her free hand covered his mouth in case he accidentally woke up and made noise. For a few seconds after. The man would be clearly struggling as he tried to catch his breath. Freya wouldn’t let any oxygen into his lungs. His death being a swift one, but also one of struggle.

Standing back up, Freya would look at the door that actually led into the cell room. “I wonder what is on the other side of it.” she uttered. There was several ways that she could play it out. Statistically speaking, most pirates, and even merchants kept all their treasure or goods in the hull of their ship. However, she knew their most prized possession would always be near the person who was in charge. She doubted the captain left the Devil Fruit in the hull where the other treasure supposedly was. Sure, she could easily escape with all of the riches in maybe one of the rooms near her. But what would that truly bring? Her goal was to become stronger. The so called “Bane of Sandy Island” was what she was truly after. Maybe after she obtained the Devil Fruit would she come back for the other riches.

Looking down at herself, she would realize that she was still in her previous clothing. A few people on the ship had seen her and had probably branded her face into their minds, but her outfit was what had been truly the main focus of her. Coveralls that had a splash of blood on them. Looking back at the deceased man. She would measure his clothing. She was obviously way tall than him. So, she was sure she would be able to fit the guard’s baggy clothing.

Within a minute or so, Freya would have already taken the clothing off of the man. Only leaving him in his underwear. She wore the usual apparel of the Black Sphinxes. Freya even had the same hairstyle as most of them. There were a lot of them in the crew, so she had doubt they would actually recognize her. She had completely shake up her hair. The top portion of it having been made spiked. She had taken the rubber bands from the guard and place them in her hair. Creating a single braid that flowed down her hadn’t. The large cloak like thing she had on covered her breasts. So, if someone was to look at her she would only been seen as a boy. She even wore a smirk that made her look even more manly.

Walking towards the door, Freya would place her ear up against it to make sure she didn’t hear anything out of place. Seeing that she did not hear anything. Freya would twist the doorknob, opening it to see a corridor full of doors. And behind one of them was an assload of treasure. Though, like mentioned before the treasure wasn’t her main focus at the moment. At the end of the corridor was a single set of stairs which led to the deck of the ship. Walking down it hopefully without interruption. Freya would walk up the stairs and into the light of day. Around her were around ten or so people. Now it was time to see if any of them recognized her.

12Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

The ten men who littered the upper level of the ship were nothing more than grunts and mattered little to Raxin, but to them, the Black Sphinx’s were family. Each and every member had spent some sort of adventure or banquet with one another. To outsiders like the Kuja, they were just a rag tag group of no good bandits assembled by a single mastermind asshole. However, these men were brothers in arms. As soon as the gender bent female broke the plain that was the ships deck, she would draw the attention of the men. Her six foot plus demeanor was something that stuck out and was easily noticeable. Though they would not immediately recognize her as the prisoner, they knew she was not one of their own. Five of the men would approach, hands ready to draw their swords at a moment’s notice while the other five hung back in case something went wrong. The five encircled the would be imposter and questioned the crossdresser, ‘’Who are you and were is Tim tim..?’’ The first one said hesitantly, approaching at a forty five degree angle and his hand on the handle of his scimitar. The other four were around five feet from the Kuja, their attitudes just as skeptical. “ you better choose your words wisely…’’

Elsewhere, Darius had canvassed the would be meeting area and had begun to make his way back to the ship, his pace was quick, like a man on a mission. He was not one to slack or keep Raxin waiting.

In another part of the ship Raxin was lounging about in his quarters, surrounded by women, being hand fed grapes as he lazed about in fine silks. “soon ladies.’’ He muttered arrogantly, ‘’ I will be one of the richest men on Sandy island..’’

13Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Gran Voyage: Piece of History  JgRMWhJsPvUWHpeNEanZTGwjEiE
Looking as the men surrounded her almost instantly. Freya would have visibly sweat dropped if it were not for the act she had to keep up. Counting, she could see that only five of the men surrounded her with another five behind them. There was nobody directly behind her, so that was a good thing. Right in front of her was a short man, but to his left was another man. A guy who had his hand on a scimitar and was approaching her at a 45 degree angle. Comprehending what the man said while she scoured the area for the “broom”. Soon, she would remember that it had been discarded on the docks below.

Feeling that her time of observation was up, Freya would decide to answer the man’s question. Her head tilting towards the right a little, as she said “Sorry, but I don’t know who that is.” She attempted to put depth in her voice and was surprised it actually worked. It wasn’t perfect, but she sounded like a man nonetheless. So, it would be good enough to further fool the ten men. Freya would see the puzzled looks on most of the men faces. Openly smirking, she would come to stare at the one gripping the scimitar. However, her eyes would occasionally travel around the ship to make sure she didn’t have any unwanted action. “To tell you the truth. I’ve only just woken up. I thought this would have been a good time to reveal myself to the whole crew.” there would be a pause in her talking. Her head turning and traveling up towards the captain’s room.

Somewhere in there he was doing something. She just needed to get to him before some unwanted visitors arrived. “I’m Tut, a merchant from the Sandy Island. I’ve been hiding under your floor boards since the leave from the island. That can explain my tattered clothing and wild hair. I usually show myself in a more beautiful way. Don’t fret though, I’m no enemy. I may be a stowaway, but that’s only it. I come here baring gifts to the captain of the Black Sphinx. To show him that a regular merchant was able to hide on his ship as it said for days. I will be very pleased to meet him. Punishment or no punishment.” said Freya looking back at the man. Acting as if she was planning to join the crew by showing telling them of her “expertise”.

Hopefully the grunts would buy her act and take her to the captain. If not, she at least hoped some of them would go below deck and investigate. Sure, she could probably take them all out easily. She just didn’t wanna cause a large commotion that would most likely alert everyone on the docks. If she could just get to her broom somehow, it would be a whole different ballgame.

14Gran Voyage: Piece of History  Empty Re: Gran Voyage: Piece of History Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:07 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

The grunts listened to the words of the would be merchant, hesitant at first, they would lower their guards and begin to look at one another in confusion. Nothing like this had ever happened to them before and they were unsure of how to proceed. “Uhh.. just…just wait here for a moment..” One guard said as he ran off towards his boss’s room. The other man stayed with the ‘merchant’ and kept their eyes on him. Making sure he didn’t slip away before they alerted their captain about the event that was unfolding. “Sir!” The guard would yell as he burst into the room, “There’s a person claiming to be a merchant on the deck, they say they have been on board since Sandy Island!” The guards tone was laced with heavy breathing, sweat dripped from his brow, worried that his words would displease the man known as Raxin.

Raxin popped a grape into his mouth and mulled over the words that were spoken to him, “A merchant you say?” He mused, “And one from Sandy Island no less..” He said, popping another grape into his mouth, “This merchant wouldn’t happen to have similar features to the Kuja woman we just captured, would he?” Raxin spoke, his tone growing darker with every word.
“F-features, boss?” The man stuttered in fear.

“Oh I don’t know, say similar hair lengths and builds? Maybe even the same eye color?” Raxin said, popping yet another grape into his mouth.

“Uhh…w-well..I didn’t look that hard.. Sir..” The man replied, clearly starting to connect the dots of what was going on. Raxin then motioned over to the Den Den mushi on the table, using it to call Danius.

It rang several times before a click was heard, “Danius, how long till you are back at the ship…” Raxin questioned.

“Seconds..” Was the only response, which prompted a smile to erupt onto Raxin’s face.

“Good…” The boss said sinisterly.

Ships Deck| Freya

The guards faces went white, all seeming to be starting right through the disguised Kuja, suddenly the woman stood in the shadow of a large man that appeared behind her with no warning. He was mere meters away from her, “You fools..” He mumbled, “This is clearly our prisoner.” His eyes darted to the individual guards, if looks could kill they the men would have been dead where they stood. “Circle up..” He mumbled, ordering the men to surround both himself and the Kuja woman. Looking down on the woman he gave her two options, “Return to your cell or die..”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum