Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Empty Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:33 am

Rosa

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Rosa
Gran Voyage Type: NPC
Gran Voyage Name: Loose Tongue
Gran Voyage Location: Sabaody Archipelago
Level: 1
Gran Voyage Description: Rosa was sent to Sabaody Archipelago to start a new project for the revolutionary army. As a new scientist in the army, she was asked to move with an investigation group and settle on Sabaody to start an investigation base. The goal of this long project is to investigate Sabaody's unique properties to create new technology and of course, start a training camp as well.
Just a few days after their arrival, a few members of the Revolutionary Army group are arrested. Information has been leaked and the Marines have come to find most of the group. During this voyage, those who were not captured are preparing a scape plan to release those captured and scape into the jungle to continue with their project.
NPCing: No

2Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:12 am

Rosa

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Rosa
“How is it going Rosa? I’m guessing not too well. But don’t worry, they have no evidence about you being part of the Revolutionary Army. I’m guessing it’s just a matter of time before they release you…” Before the purple dressed kid could finish his sentence, Rosa’s yellow big eyes took a strong glance at him, expressing her annoyance and anger. A small giggle from the kid was enough for Rosa to turn back. Despite having a small bed, Rosa was sitting on the ground between the three stone walls and the iron bars.

“Kairōseki. I cannot use my abilities down here.” Said Rosa as she looked at her open palm. She was leaning on one of the stone walls and avoiding direct eye contact with the kid. Rosa was in huge shame, she had easily been captured by the marines, and while she did not fight back, it had been embarrassing how easily she was ratted out.

“What are you doing here anyway Lucas?” The placed his big purple hat on as he had taken it off earlier out of respect.

“It’s Luke. And I’m here to deliver a message. You shouldn’t be so rude you know.” Lucas pulled a small folded paper out of his jacket and extended his arm through the iron bars of the cell Rosa was in. She stood up and walked towards Lucas.

“Did anyone see you had this?” Asked Rosa. Lucas replied negatively shaking his head from side to side. Rosa took the small paper and walked back to the corner she was in.

“Thank you, Lucas, and be careful. Don’t be running around this place. Sabaody Archipelago is not a safe place. Look for professor… Paper Bag.” The last words coming from Rosa were difficult for her to pronounce.

“Professor Paper Bag?” Asked Lucas. “That is a very silly name.” The kid giggled.

“I know, but we don’t know his real name and that is how he liked to be called so... Anyway, we had a scouting group in charge of looking for the Professor, I was part of the group; however, we have all been captured and don’t really have much time to find him. We were supposed to meet in the Area 42 tomorrow morning. I need you to go in our place. Just be careful and if you see a Celestial Dragon just ignore him. You know what to do.”

“Yes Sir.” Said the little kid as he placed his open hand on his forehead and ran with his open arms towards the stairs and out of the building. Rosa was not precisely sure how things were going to result, but it was not exactly true what she had told Lucas. Professor Paper Bag, actually called Professor Polock, was a longtime friend of Rosa. And if Lucas was actually able to find him, he would definitely be very helpful.

3Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:26 am

Rosa

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Rosa

If you received this message, you are one of our captured mates. During the
last four days, we have decided we must continue with our project; however,
as you may know, you are very important for it to take place. In two nights
after this one, we will attack the marine quarters you are held in. We will have
some back up by the time this attack commences. Details on the operation will
be excluded as you will not need them. All we ask from you is to be prepared to
scape. Please eat this small piece of paper after you read it and wait for us to
start with the attack.

4Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Rosa

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Rosa
The next days passed incredibly slow. Rosa could only sit in the empty cell waiting for the disgusting meals she was offered while she was imprisoned. Of course, she was hungry and had no option but to eat the awful tasting meat and potatoes. Other than eating, she would mostly just sit on a corner and think. Her mind would try to come up with different designs or theories revolving around the strange properties of the island. She could not help getting excited about everything she would eventually come to learn. However, looking forward to such a fun life would only make her suffer more as she realized there was still a slim chance of her never being released.

Two nights and two days passed. Rosa had no windows in her jail cell; however, she had come to realize marines would change shifts around 8 o'clock or so. She did not know what time was it exactly, but the shift reference was enough to let her know it was almost midnight. She leaned on the stone wall, trying to be patient and wait for her rescue, and just as she had been promised, a man ran down the stairs and knocked out both marines on duty. The man was covered in black clothes to avoid being seen, but his voice was enough for Rosa to recognize.

"Time to leave Rosa!" Said as he took out a bunch of keys from his pocket and opened the cell.

"They pretty much already know we are here so we gotta hurry." Explained the man now identified as Jack. Jack was part of the Revolutionary group arriving at Sabody for the investigation center project to take place. He was no scientist, but was a very important member of the Revolutionary Army, at least back in Baltigo. He was also a long time friend of Rosa's as well as the one responsible for her recruitment.

"Thank you Jack, I owe you a big one." Said Rosa.

"No you don't. I will always help a friend in need." They both ran up the stairs and to the ground floor where all the other prisoners had already been taken. Another member of the group pointed out the exit and told the group to escape from the building. There were around 14 prisoners, all of them except for maybe one or two being scientists just like Rosa.

"Let's go then." Said Jack as they started to run through the hall. At the end of the corridor, a huge yard separated the headquarter's exit from the group. Out on the field, around fifty marine officers stood with rifles and other weapons pointing at the group. The revolutionary group had strong soldiers on their side; however, there were only around twelve trained soldiers and the fourteen prisoners. The marine army started to shoot their weapons at the group.

"Retreat!" Shouted the man in charge of such operation. The group ran back inside the building to the equivalent of a lobby. Nobody was wounded by the early fire and two men stood at the entrance trying to block the wooden doors with their bare hands. The lobby was big enough for everyone to fit easily and had no marines except for a few which were already lying unconscious.

"It looks like they were expecting us. This is probably going to get a bit dirty." Said one of the strongest members to the man in charge. They were all covered in black clothes to avoid being recognized; however, Rosa was able not only to recognize them off their voices but off their actions as well.

"Go-go-go!" A man shouted from the back of the lobby. In only a second, marines entered the room running through the lateral corridors and surrounding the group with rifles. "Fire" Commanded a marine just before a barrage of bullets was shot at the group. The group stood low and took as many big objects like tables and furniture to block the bullets. About half of the soldiers and scientists were wounded at least slightly. Two men were severely injured and one died instantly after being shot three times in the chest.

"Things are looking rough Jack" Said a man as he applied pressure to a bullet wound on his left shoulder. The man was sitting behind a couch only a few meters from Jack and Rosa who were now crouching behind a table. The group knew it was only a matter of time before they were all killed. Both soldiers and scientists were looking for a way out or a brilliant idea capable of saving them, but nothing seemed to come up. Rosa had only been free for a few minutes and was already going to die. They needed a miracle and they needed it quick.

5Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Empty Re: Loose Tongue [Grand Voyage] Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Rosa

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Rosa
The sound of metal hitting the walls was each time stronger as the bullets only increased in number and the distance between the marines and the revolutionaries was getting smaller with each second. However, just before the group gave up in sweat and desperation, the bullets stopped.

"Wh...whats happening?" "My weapons!" Both armies started to shout in confusion as bullets, blades, guns and other weapons and items started to rise and stick to the room's ceiling. Suddenly, a strange classic-like song started to play around the building. The song was played by a powerful orchestra and had a slow and romantic feel to it.

"What... what's happening?" Asked a very strong looking marine who was trying to pull his blade back towards his hip. However, after some firm struggling, the blade made its way out of the man's grip and ended up on the ceiling with the other weapons.

"Woopsie Doggle Dudu! Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi" A powerful laugh sounded through the headquarter's sound system.

"It is me: Professor Paper Bag! Yiyiyiyiyiyi And I am very sorry if your weapons are a bit too high for you to handle. Yiyiyiyiyiy. See what I did there?" A few seconds of silence covered the building as nobody understood the professor's bad joke. He coughed a couple of times and cleared his through before he continued to speak.

"Anyway, I'm here to help so... allo." After these words, the room went silent for a few seconds. Nobody moved and nothing could be heard other than the now soft classical music song. But it was only until a man from the marine army shouted that everyone remembered what was actually happening. Everyone ran towards the other army using nothing but their empty hands to punch, grip and push their respective enemies.

"Jack, you gotta get the scientists out of here. They are our priority." Said the wounded man as he stood up and ran to combat. Jack pulled Rosa up and pointed her way towards a nearby corridor.

"I must stay to help Sebastian and the others." Said Jack referring to the man who had just given him the instructions. "You are a good fighter Rosa, take the group to safety, we'll delay the army as much as we can." Jack sprinted into combat, leaving Rosa only with the injured and scared group of scientists. She was confident about her fighting skills; however, she knew most of those scientists were not even close to her level.

"You heard Jack. Let's move." Said Rosa as she started to run towards the nearby corridor Jack had pointed out earlier. The group of scientists followed her through the building until they eventually ran into a marine group after turning right. Rosa squeezed her jaw in desperation as she was sure they were strong enough to take her down.

"Quick, arrest them and take them back to their cells."
Rosa immediately stepped forward to stand a few meters away from both the scientists and the marines.

"I did not want to sweat today, but I guess you'll make me." Said Rosa as she started to produce sweat around her left leg.

"Nito Nito no Ashi!" Said Rosa as she kicked the wall next to her, effectively generating a small explosion and destroying the stone wall. "Now Run." She ordered the scientists. The group started to run out the hole completely evacuating the corridor in a few seconds. Rosa, on the other hand, decided to stay and try to slow the marine army as much as she could. She was after all only an assistant and was less important the other group. The Marines charged towards her. She had never received special training of any sorts and was actually pretty bad at hand to hand combat. This meant the only way she would get out of there alive was by using her Devil Fruit abilities.

Rosa started to release sweat on her hands. Just before the first marine stabbed her with his blade, Rosa slammed her two hands together creating a big explosion and pushing the marines away. Those in front of the group received some slight burns, however, those who did not directly receive the explosion were mostly undamaged.

"Careful, she has the powers of a Devil Fruit." Even more marines charged at Rosa. She was not able to sweat quick enough to prepare another explosion. It was after all thanks to her explosive sweat that she was able to perform such powerful attacks. She started to run and passed right through the hole she had previously created. The hole led to the exterior part of the building and was actually pointing towards the forgotten jungle. The scientists were nowhere to be seen which meant they had successfully scaped. Rosa in the other hand, was being chased down by a group of Marines and it only took a few seconds before a bullet landed on her left foot. After the pain made her trip, about a dozen marines surrounded her and pointed at her with their guns.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum