Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Grand Voyage "Arms Race" EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Empty Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:17 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act 1.
Port Town Nanohana

The sweltering heat and blistering sands, the deserts of Alabasta are an unforgiving place where very few creatures can survive, a place where water is scarce and food scarcer still. For a man who’s youth was spent in the slums of water seven, this was a different hell than he was used too. One where no matter how strong you are, if you aren’t careful death will come for you.
In the years that have passed since his youth, Bazil has become a man, all of nineteen and everything that comes with it. Headstrong, impulsive, and a sense of invisibility that is unmatched, his demeanor affecting all those he comes across. Some for good, others for ill, his actions are easily swayed by his constantly changing emotions and desires, putting value on all things considered rare.

“Ahhh man, I am fuckin thirsty.”

As he stumbled into the small port town mumbling to himself, the light from the ever present sun reflecting off the golden accents that adorn his body. Every mugger and pickpocket took notice, seeing nothing but a soon to be carcass decorated in expensive things. Looking on as the pirate made his way into a local bar, they lie in wait like hungry predators stalking a poor wounded animal.

“MOCS SPOT” Bazil murmured, “Sounds like a real shithole.” He paused and a toothy ear to ear grin took over “My kind of place.” Stepping through the saloon doors he was greeted by the smell of smoke and booze, people from all walks of life gathered in this foul joint. From thugs and raiders, to corrupt officials, marines, and slavers. His hair like fire in the light of the sun, his jewelry glistening, everyone’s eyes were now on this shadowy stranger. Then, like nothing happened the entire bar picked right up where it left off, the young made knifed his way through the crowd towards the bar. His eyes now focused on the young bartender, small and petite, the pirates eyes now locked onto her. Smiling, he motions her over. “Whiskey” just one word was all that he uttered, but his body language might as well have been a novel. Blushing, the bartender placed the bottle on the counter, Bazil’s hand holding up two fingers as she placed the glass on the table.

From the shadows watched a man, one who never took his eyes off the charming young man from the second he stepped through the doors. Watching as Bazil drank to his heart’s content, frolicking with women in the bar and making claims so boastful you almost wanted to believe him.

“THAT’S MY WIFE YOU SON OF A BITCH!” The words echoed in the small bar, everyone’s attention at the center of the room.

There, Bazil stood with the mans wife wrapped in his arms as he poured he whiskey down his throat until it was gone. Calmly, he wiped his face and tossed the woman to the ground. Wide eyes and a razor sharp grin, the fuze was now lit. “I was done with her anyway.” He mused, looking at the man with a cold, arrogant expression “I don’t need trash like that.” His words provoking the husband, charging wildly Bazil easily side steps the man. Pulling a knife from his waist, the pirate burries it deep into the mans side. Erupting in laughter, the entire bar began fighting, fights and bottles flying everywhere all while the sadistic young man waltzed through it all, elegantly painting everything red.

With the locals prevailing in sheer numbers and with only a knife to fight with, the odds were against him. But his pride would never allow the thought of running away to cross his mind, it would go against everything he believed. But being bored is different, its his prides way of rationalizing it to himself “This is becoming tiresome.” He exclaimed, dodging objects and brawlers as he maneuvered through the mob towards the door, “Im outta here, this aint no fun anymore.” Yelling as he stepped out the door of the bar back onto the streets of Nanohana.

Their patience paying off, those that had been lying wait were rewarded, the mark was covered head to toe in gold, lavish clothes and skins. Slinking down from the darkness that they live in, the men converge towards the unknowing pirate. Like rats they swarm towards their goal, bringing death with them wherever they go. Moving closer and closer as Bazil walked the now dark streets alone.

“Hey mister, over here” Suddenly a high pitch voice pierced the dark void, stepping out was a small girl no more than eleven. “You aren’t from around here are you?” She asked, unfrightend of the man.

“Who the fuck are you?” He barked, eyeing up the young
girl.

“My names Lila, what’s yours?”

Reluctantly he replied “Bazil.”

“That’s a dumb name.” The young girl quipped innocently, “Your hairs funny too.”

His temper now tweaked, the pirate squats down to the girls level and looks into her big green eyes. Inhaling a deep breathe, he replies “Your fucking adopted you little bitch.” He grunted the vein on his head bulging intensely.

“Ad..op..ted?” Lila questioned, “I don’t know what that means but your funny mister, come play at my house We have lots of food.” The girl grabbed the fire haired man’s hand and gave it a tug to follow her, skipping off into the night.

Following her Bazil thought to himself at the very least he could eat their food and take anything of value they may have. Little did he know though that the small child had unintentionally saved him from the darkness that followed. For now.

Last edited by ai47 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

2Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Empty Act 2 Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:04 am

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act. 2
The kindness of strangers

The house was small and dreary, sandwiched between two others like some after half assed afterthought. Inside was no better, nothing of value anywhere. Nothing worth taking. All he could think to himself was they better have some food.

“Mommy, Daddy, I’m home!” Lila shouted as she led Bazil into the tiny living space. The few pieces of furniture that decorated the room were old and tattered, having seen better days was more than an understatement.

Her parents rounding the corner to welcome their daughter home, paused as they saw the strange man that accompanied her. “Hello, you must be from out of town. I’m Daniel and this is my wife Liza, you are?”
Before the pirate could speak, Lila burst out “This is my new friend Mr. Birdman!” referencing the man’s unique hairstyle.

“Lila! Don’t be rude.” Her mother Liza snapped at her. “I’m very sorry about our daughter she doesn’t think before she speaks.” Apologizing, clearly seeing the pirates temper beginning to flare.

Eyes like daggers he stares at the child’s parents, “She should respect those who stand above her.” His bloodlust spiking, the air was heavy, heir skin was crawling. Though the child couldn’t sense it, her parents knew very well how dangerous this man could be. “Now then, lets fuckin eat!” Bazil exclaimed, suddenly breaking the tense mood.
The paralyzing fear was suddenly broken, the feeling of their stomachs in their throats. Sweaty and cold, the girl’s parents realized that the thing that was brought into their home was more demon than man. Complying with his request, Liza began preparing a meal, while Daniel kept a close eye on his daughter who seemingly grew fonder of Bazil by the minute. Staring wide eyed with curiosity and idolization. Her questions began appealing to the pirate’s ego, she asked of his adventures and accomplishments. Taking it all in with wonder and excitement, with every question his temper was replaced with arrogance and joy at relishing in his past.

Bazil spoke of his time in water seven, the many crimes that he committed while there and what he had done since. Much to the chagrin of her father, his boastful storytelling and charismatic nature was captivating his young daughter. In an effort to take over the conversation Daniel interjected, pulling out a chest from behind the table.

“So, you fuckers do have some valuable stuff, well let’s see it!” Wide eyed, bearing his signature toothy smile, Bazil looked like a kid in a candy store. Eagerly awaiting the unveiling of the container.

“I was once a navigator for a small cargo ship that sailed all over the new world. I don’t have much things of value but a pirate like you could use them. Please, just take them and leave us.” Daniel pleaded as the chest opened revealing a large quantity of maps and charts.

Pausing for a moment, his eyes scanned the contents of the box. Sharply they darted to Daniel, “I was expecting gold.” Bazil said grimly. “Maps are of no value to me, I have no fuckin ship.” Once again, the room was heavy with killing intent, Daniel paralyzed by fear he watched as Bazil reached for him slowly. Positive his life was now over the girls father shut his eyes and waited for the reaper, apologizing to his family in his head. *Click* Closing the box leave the pirate pulled his hand away and his blood lust receded. “Do not interrupt me again.” He glared, then turning to the young girl still oblivious to his true nature, “I am the great Bazil Styx and one day every fucking thing is gonna be mine.” Boasting proudly the pirate began laughing maniacally.

“Dinners ready!” Liza shouted nervously, for fear of disappointing her guest the woman pulled out all the stops for this meal. Food that could have lasted the small family of three for a week was put into this one meal, that was the amount of rice alone. Highlighted by lamb and pork she had picked up earlier that day, this meat cost the family majority of what little wages they earn. But to her, this sacrifice was well worth keeping their lives. Setting the small table, the family gathered around moving to their normal seating pattern. Mother daughter at the sides and Daniel at the head of the table, however as he went to sit Bazil approached and motioned away the pirate feeling as though he alone deserved the position. Daniel obliged, wanting to avoid angering his guest he sat down next to wife.

“No, no that won’t do.”  Bazil mused as Daniel sat down, “Why don’t we have her move closer to me.” Referring to Liza, Daniel face overcome with anger, he could do nothing as he watched his wife place her seat next to the smirking pirate. His now on her leg, his eyes locked with the glare that her husband was giving him. “Now if you would just make me my plate, I could enjoy this wonderful looking meal.”

Daniel watched intently as his wife with tears in her eyes cut the meat and lay it on the arrogant pirate’s plate. His smile never fading, mocking him all the while. After Liza filled the plates for everyone at the table she sat back down next to Bazil, who was now completely focused on the food in front of him. Forgoing the silver ware laid out on the table, he began shoveling handful of meat and rise into his mouth like an animal. Lila, who was watching began imitating her new idol by eating in the same manner which her parents took great disgust in.

“This is a good fucking meal! Your house is a real shithole but you sure can cook!” The pirate garbled as his mouth was stuffed with food.

Reluctantly the parents accepted the compliment and ate their meals. Watching as their daughter and this awful pirate had developed some weird and terrible friendship. After the meal, Bazil drank the what little booze they had and made his way out of the back without so much as a goodbye or a thank you.

3Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Empty Act 3 Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:05 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act. 3
The Setup

The night still young, Bazil made his way out into the sandy streets. Light coming from the buildings illuminated the path to a point, but the way was dark and narrow, through alleys where an ambush would be more than easy. On the other side the market could be heard bustling, the sounds of haggling and gossip hanging on the wind. With no beli he was unable to further his goals, realizing the market would be the best place to find some he headed there. Though the alleys seemed treacherous, the young pirate made his was through with ease. Venturing through the maze of buildings until he reached the lively market.

The dirty streets filled with commoners, buying and selling whatever they could just to survive. Surveying the crowd the red haired man was quickly judging everyone he could see, he looked at their clothes, the way they carried themselves, whether they were clean or dirty. He studied everything he could trying to determine who he could take the most from. Being so focused on satisfying his greed he didn’t notice that he wasn’t the only person who was scanning the crowd.

A shadowed figure from the crowd suddenly cries out, “Help! Murderer!” Screaming frantically, she runs as the man standing next to Bazil begins erupting blood from his neck. The crowd dispersing leaving only the pirate in an incriminating position, covered in blood and now being targeted by local officials he quickly makes for the exit of the market. Shoving through the crowd, he ducks off into the nearby alleys. Easily losing the ones tailing him.

“What the fuck was that about?” He questioned as he looked back for any sign of his pursuers. Realizing it wouldn’t be long before they caught up, he ran towards the only familiar place he had in this town. As he headed towards the home of the young girl that had helped him earlier the sounds of the mob grew louder as the search brought them closer and closer. Arriving at the tiny little house Bazil noticed the door was busted open, entering the house he found the bodies of Daniel and Liza gutted on the floor.

“Shitty” Murmured the pirate as he stepped over their bodies and proceeded to scavenge the home for any food or valuables. Though most of it was already ravaged from the attackers, remembering the maps and figuring they may fetch a price he went to look for the chest, but it was already gone. After finding some old jewelry and a antique compass that looked like it had value, he was on his way once again. Leaving the home, he rounded the corner and spotted a small group of men huddled together. They were burning some things in fire mumbling amongst themselves.

“We should have just robbed that guy ourselves, we didn’t get shit from that family.” One of them said.

“Yeah well Mr. Moccasin told us to back off that on was his, so this is what we got.” The other snapped back as he tossed another paper onto the fire, desperately trying to warm themselves in the cold desert night. “Besides, with this much beli we can atleast have a good time with some ladies.” He roared laughing

“That is true.” The other laughed agreeing.

Using the darkness cover Bazil listened to their mumblings, inching closer and closer. His knife now drawn, the pirate lunged from the darkness plunging the blade deep into the mans neck. With the knife lodged deep into then man’s jugular Bazil shoved the dying man into his companion knocking him into the fire. The dry rags he wore as clothes catching fire like it like paper, his back engulfed in flames he roll in the dirt trying everything to put on the blaze. Watching the pirate calmly removes the knife from the now dead thugs neck and makes his way to burned man who successfully managed to put out the fire. “You can either tell me everything you know about this Moccasin guy or my knife is going to get pretty well acquainted with your urethra.” The pirate said smiling sadistically as he twirled his knife around.

4Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Empty Act 4 Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:34 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act 4.
Moccasin Drake

“A man worth twenty-three million beli?” Bazil mumbled to himself as he wiped the blood from his knife. “That sounds pretty fucking exciting.” Dusting himself he spit on the corpses of the two men. Before he died, the man gave up the location on where to find this crime boss, he took over an abandoned military base on the outskirts of town and now uses it as a center hub for slaving and pawning stolen goods, turning into a gathering of scum almost reminiscent of a town.

The location a few hours walk away, Bazil arrived just before sunrise. He ascended the front steps and opened the door, stepping he took a deep breathe and shouted, “The Great Bazil fucking Styx is here, now give me all your shit!” Arrogantly the pirate slashed the door guard and took the gun and him as a human shield. Firing into the air the room was soon flooded with grunts, thugs armed with sticks and knives, occasionally a small fire arm. They may as well been children as Bazil swept the fodder aside. His pride swelling with every kill, laughing manically slinging out insults as if they were bullets. His rampage was in full effect. Then, a man in a white suit stepped out from the shadows, his snake skin boots clanking with every step. Moccasin Drake himself was now here, the man wanted by the marines for twenty-three million beli was right in front of him. “Finally, someone who might give me a challenge, hey Moccasin give me you shi-..” Before he could even finish a swift blow to his gut took the wind out of him. Barely able to breathe let alone run his mouth the pirate was then humbled once again by a swift blow to the neck rendering him unconscious.

Hours later, our hero awakes on the floor of a cold, dark cell. The smell of death hangs in the air, the sounds of what could be animals, echoed through the halls. Bazil now found himself at the heart of this wretched place that Moccasin had built. His hands bound and mouth gagged he was at the mercy of his captors until an opportunity presented itself. Noises from the other room grew louder, it was voice, now accompanied by a light that illuminated the room.

“Hello, oh Bazil the great.” Moccasin chuckled, “Oh how the mighty have fallen.” He laughed, amusing himself more than anything. He dragged a chair over and set the lamp down on a nearby table. Opening the cell he removed the gag from the pirates mouth allowing him to speak. “I’ve been watching you, I saw you in the bar flirting with my daughter the bartender and then I saw you start a riot after you came onto my henchman’s wife and wreck my bar” The suited man said as he sat down in the chair across from the pirate. “These are just things I cant let go, I plan to kill torture you until you are within an inch of death and then toss you into the desert with the rest of my trash where you will die and be consumed by animals. How does that make you feel?” He questioned arrogantly, as if his victory was already decided.

“Wait, so you are telling me that pretty little bartender was your daughter?” The pirate asked dumbfoundedly, “How does that come from an ugly fuck like you?!” He roared in laughter. The maniacal cackle echoing through the dungeon.

“Just you wait you little bastard you won’t be laughing soon.” Drake shouted, shoving the gag back into the young mans mouth. Storming out of the dungeon in a rage he forgot to shut the gate and take the lamp back with him. Leaving ample opportunity for Bazil to escape.

5Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Empty Act 5 Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:38 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act 5.
Not All That Shimmers is Gold

After escaping from the cell, Bazil made his way through the base looking for the treasure room. The place was large and dark, providing sufficient cover from patrolling guards or any other unwanted attention. Though escape was possible and was the smarter decision, there was no way he could leave a place with so much potential. Not to mention his pride needed another shot at Moccasin for that embarrassing loss earlier. It was the first time the young man from the water seven slums had experienced such a one-sided loss. He was determined to win the next time, no matter what.

Traversing the maze-like outpost was no easy task, every turn you took lead to three more, the amount of rooms seemed to number in the thousands. Most of which hadn’t served a purpose since the marines abandoned it all those years ago. Eventually, Bazil came to a room that was lit up with a number of lanterns. Rounding the corner into the room he froze, the twinkle in his eyes grew and reflected the light that shimmered off the treasure. Crowns and goblets of solid gold, coins and stacks of beli as high as the ceiling. This loot had been collecting for years, undisturbed it accumulated into the magnificent sight that was before him. The center of the room was a pedestal with a strange fruit on it. The fact that this was in such a wonderous room struck him as odd. Why was something of seemingly little value placed in such a prominent place. Confused, he found himself almost mesmerized by the patterns and ripples that decorated its skin, why was this more interesting than gold he wondered.

The sound of a gunshot accompanied by an intense pain in his shoulder interrupted his trance, He quickly moved to cover realizing he had been grazed by a bullet.
“I knew I would find you here, you just can’t help yourself.” Moccasin chuckled, reloading his flintlock pistol. “Like a stupid mouse you will always come back for the cheese.”

Pinned down behind a table, Bazil notices a door tucked away in the back of the room. Realizing he needs to regroup he makes a beeline for the door. Another shot rings through the air, this time just barely missing him as it whizzed by his head.

“Go ahead and run Bazil, the hunt just makes it more fun for me.” The words echoed after the pirate as he made his way into the darkness. Bleeding from his arm and tired from running, the man needed a place to lay low. Making his way back to the basement of the outpost he came across a large holding area. Inside were hundreds of people, living in a makeshift community, cobbled together tents and small fires for warmth. An entire slave colony all packed into the bottom of one outpost, living together like sardines until it their time to go to market. Slipping over the wall, the pirate took cover amongst the slaves, seeking temporary refuge from his pursuer.

Finding a spot to collect himself, Bazil assessed his injury, attempting to stop the bleeding by applyinh pressure the man found himself lacking in the medical field. Bumbling around attempting to stop the bleeding. A slave woman spotted him struggling and approached him.

“If I may?” She asked as she kneeled down, pulling a liquid from her bag, applying it to the wound provided a stinging sensation which noticeably irked the man. “Sorry, but this will stop it from getting infected, I was a doctor’s assistant before I was captured.” The woman said softly as she wrapped up the wound. “Just be sure to clean it or it won’t heal.” She said as she stood up and took her leave.
“Takes some kind of man to not thank a woman after she helped him.” A deep voice mumbled from the darkness.
“Aint like I fuckin asked her for help.” Bazil snapped back, taking offense to notion. Reaching into his jacket the young man pulled something out and began staring at it intently.

“Where did you get that?” The deep voice frantically questioned.

“I took it.” The pirate boasted proudly still unaware of what exactly he held in his hands.

“Do you have any idea what that is?” The slave questioned, “That’s a devil fruit, said to bless the one who consumes it with a power unlike any other.”

“A devil Fruit..?” Confused the young man gazed upon the fruit whispering to himself. Suddenly a malicious smile over took his face “Power you say.” Laughing manically at the idea of such a thing he couldn’t help but be intrigued. “And how does one such as yourself possess this knowledge?” Presenting the slave with a question he eagerly waited a response too.

“Before I found myself here I served my master in a far away land called Wano, there I witnessed the first people of our country who obtained these mystical fruits gain unparalled powers.” Replied the slave, his face still hidden by the shadows.

“Interesting.” Bazil mused.

6Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Empty Act 6 Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:31 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act. 6
Riot

The man from Wano told Bazil all that he knew regarding the cursed fruits, he spoke of the amazing powers they can bestow and how all that eat them lose their ability to swim. With this knowledge the ambitious young pirate easily made the decision to eat it, regardless of the power it would grant him it would put him one step closer to his dream of taking everything. His avaricious nature swelling at the thought, he once again began laughing uncontrollably, filling the entire area with sound. Standing up, he rallied the slaves.

“Do you fuckers wanna spend the rest of your lives down here? Or worse end up serving some dickwad doing dumb shit? Fuck that. If you want to be free stand up and take it. In five minutes I’m going to open up that gate and its up to you if you wanna rage or not.” His speech falling on deaf ears, the spirits of these folk had been crushed long ago. Then the shadowed man from Wano, stepped out revealing himself to be a towering human, well above Bazil’s own height with a massive upper body held up by two skinny legs.

“Everyone, this man has a devil fruit, with it he has the power to change the world. With that power he can free us, but we need to do our part. We need to stand up for our own freedom, to put down our oppressors ourselves and earn it for ourselves! Now stand up!” Looking down at the pirate, he places his hand on his shoulder and smiles. “I am with him.” He shouts, rallying the slaves one by one they begin to shout and cheer. The entire colony erupting into a riot, slaves grabbed anything that could be used as a weapon, sticks, pots and pans, rocks. Looking at Bazil he began to thank him, “This place was a powder keg waiting to be lit, these people just needed someone to show them the way.”

“Just make sure you guys go fucking crazy, alright?” Bazil snapped back. Smiling the man left the pirate to spearhead the riot. Meanwhile the pirate now armed with a devil fruit made his way back to the treasure room for his final battle with Moccasin.

Lying in wait, the snake sits in the treasure room full aware of the situation, having been briefed of the riot from his lackeys. While they attempt to suppress the slaves he will wait here, knowing that Bazil could not leave the treasure behind. “Come boy, meet your demise.” Moccasin laughed as he reloaded his pistol in preparation for their meeting.

Using the riot as cover, the pirate quickly made his way back up the facility. Dispatching what little resistance he came across with his knife. Stepping into the treasure he greeted Moccasin with a smile. “Hey there old timer, long time no see.” Bazil said arrogantly.

“Your as brave as you are stupid kid, you’re a hundred years to early to be tangling with me.” Moccasin replied with an equal level of pride. His yellowed teeth grinning behind his grey mustache. He watched as the young man slowly pulled out the fruit from his pocket, his eyes widening at the sight.

Smiling as if victory was in sight Bazil remarked on his expression, “I guess you didn’t know this was missing huh? Who woulda thought a fruit could be so valuable.”
“Don’t tell me you know of the devil fruits.” Moccasin replied nervously.

“Those slaves are pretty talented, told me all about em and I gotta say” He paused smiling maniacally, “I don’t know why you didn’t eat it.” He finished as he took a bite from the fruit

7Grand Voyage "Arms Race" Empty Act 7. Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:36 pm

ai47

Supernova
Supernova

Act. 7
The Final Battle

“Blegh, this is fucking terrible.” Bazil said spitting out what he didn’t swallow. “Are you sure this thing isn’t fuckin poison.” The taste still fresh in his mouth. Looking at his hands the young man paused, as if taking in this new power. Moccasin, looking on wards in terror waiting for the hell that was about to be unleashed. Suddenly, looking up the pirate opened his mouth, “So, what now?” He asked confused, unsure if it worked.

Boisterously laughing Moccasin ridiculed the boys idiocy, “Stupid child, you want to know why I didn’t eat that fruit, it’s because I already ate one!” He exclaimed as he turned into a half snake man hybrid, “Hebi hebi no mi; Model Moccasin, unlike I know how to use my fruit.” The now mutant like man charged at Bazil, bearing his fangs at the boy in a quite literal fashion.

Dodging at the nick of time, the young pirate rolled out of the way, drawing his knife in preparation of fighting the beast. Still unaware of the power that he now possessed. Again. the monster charged him, slithering across the ground with its snake like lower half and using its human arms to reach out grab the pirate. This time the beast succeed in apprehending him, readying his fangs he looked at young man and asked.

“Any last words boy?”

Bazil looked at him and yelled, “Im Bazil the fucking Great!” Suddenly his mouth took the form of a cannon and fired, freeing him from the beast’s grasp. Confused, he patted his face, feeling the cannon barrel where his mouth should be. Then suddenly it changed back, like it as never there. “Well that was some crazy shit.” Looking at the hybrid creature, it was bleeding from the close range fire, injured and confused it was now taking a cautious approach. His eyes now looking at his hands, wondering how to access these strange new powers. Figuring he may be better off learning on the fly, this time he was the one who took the charge, running at the beast he swung his left arm in a slashing motion, changing into an axe mid swing. Noticing this the beast quickly avoided the attack, re positioning itself on the other side of the room. “Okay..” The pirate whispered, “I’m starting to get the hang out this.” He finished, smiling sadistically he transformed his right arm into cleaver and charged at Moccasin once again.

“Don’t think just because you can figure it doesn’t mean you can defeat me.” Slithering out of the way Moccasin whipped him with his tail sending the arms-man across the room. Not giving him a second’s rest the old man slithered over and wrapped up the pirate in a strangle hold. “Now that I have you, your mine.” He said, ready to take claim his win.

“Tick..” Bazil whispered as his body began to change, “Tick….” He whispered again, his body now taking the form a missile, the pressure from the strangle hold cracking explosives hull, “BOOM MOTHERFUCKER!” The missile man yelled laughing as he erupted into a crackling light bringing down the entire fortress on top of them. As the smoke cleared, revealing the base in ruins and pirates body reforming from the detonation. Moccasin, now returned to his human form, lay with his legs crushed beneath the ruble. Approaching, the young man couldn’t help but mock the predicament that the crime lord found himself in. “Spot a bad luck yer in eh gov’na?” He said, speaking in a poor accent.

“Fuck you..You aren’t better than me, you aren’t stronger, you just got lucky. You’re a punk ass little kid who’s gonna get what’s coming one day!” Moccasin yelled, his voice laced with hate and fear. His eyes widened, sweat dripping from his brow, Bazils finger was now pressed against his forehead. The false courage he boasted was now gone, there was nothing left but the fear of death.

“Hasta la vista, Fucker.” His finger now the barrel of a gun and with no way for Moccasin to run, the reaper had finally come for the seasoned crime lord, Bazil now stood atop his corpse and the ruins of his legacy, most if not all died in the riot and the ones that survived that were killed in the ensuing explosion. Standing proud for a moment, the pirate took in his sights, suddenly though his expression soured, “Shit! How am I supposed to get to the fuckin gold now?!” He yelled scolding himself, realizing he buried the gold under all the ruble. “No matter, I found something much more valuable here.” Smiling he stepped over the body of Moccasin Drake and left it to rot.

As for the slaves, he cared not for what happened to them, their riot was a means to an end for the pirate and it benefited his selfish desires. The possibility he crushed them did not weigh on his conscious in the least bit. Leaving the rumble behind he made his way back to town, now that he had obtained this power it was time. Time for his desires to become reality and for that to happen, he would need a ship and a crew. Then, all the gold in the entire world would be his.

Returning to town he was greeted by local officials who wanted to arrest him for his alleged involvement in the murder Moccasin had set him up for. Bazil, amused by the situation used it as an advantage to test out his new found powers, he slaughtered them in broad daylight.

Continuing on he came the bar where he originally stumbled into, stopping in front he thought to himself if it was for this place he would never have gotten this magical power. Chuckling he set the building and everyone inside ablaze with a flamethrower, he watched as those inside the building scattered like roaches when you shine a light on them. “Trash.” He chuckled, casually strolling out of the port town.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum