Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Skills Used: N/A
Current Haki Stamina: 10/10
Plotter Link:(Click the black space)Plot Info
Skills:(Click the black space)Skill Set
WC Requirement: 00,000
Comments, Concerns, Etc.: I might put all my spoilers here

Mashyuu lifted a brow and scrunched his face up when Perila told the winged pirate to be silent. He was almost offended by her demand but simply crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head until she decided to look at him and explain that she indeed did reach out further with her Mantra and it brought a smile to his face. She had learned quickly but Mashyuu had to glance over his shoulder at Harley but only shrugged. "She's a strong woman, she will be fine." He muttered, trying to keep the peace and not let Harley see how concerned he was. The dark haired man glanced back at Perila and nodded his head up and down agreeing that she might have over done things with her push of the Mantra. "That's good, do you need to get some medical help for your wounds? Maybe grab some lunch or? Oh... Okay." The Pirate floated down to the main deck of the ship and tossed his weapon aside with a lazy shrug, completely letting his guard down only for Perila to smash a fist into his stomach hard. The young man stumbled back a pace, coughed up spittle and growled at Perila, feeling anger well up in his stomach. "Yeah? Fine, bring it on. But I'm gonna hit you back as hard as I can." Mashyuu snapped at Perila and slid into a boxing stance, not willing to give her an easy target since he knew how he worked and learned best. Every time he had used that haki in the past, he had been fighting and been doing so for his life. He started to consider Perila an enemy for the duration of the training. "Whenever you're ready."

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

17Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
After hitting him with all she had Mashyuu had stumbled back a few feet and spit out clear liquid and then gave her a look and a low growl of anger as he said he was ready and that he wouldn't be holding back either, good Perila though. Mashyuu slid into a boxing stance and told her to start whenever she was ready, Perila then dashed forward going in for a straight punch but just before she reached him she turned her whole body to smoke around him as she slipped past him and then reformed herself as she faced his back, rather or not he took any action to her she would immediately duck if he caught onto her and would follow up with a low sweeping kick to knock him off his face in which she would proceed with a double palm open hand thrust towards his mid-section, if none of this proved useful against him she would jump back a few feet if he hadn't made any action towards her himself.

18Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

As Perila charged forward, Mashyuu took a swing for her and cursed when he only hit smoke. He sighed with annoyance and reached his hand out, drawing his weapon back to his palm with his magnetic power. That was when he felt a series of strikes land against his body and he started to chuckle. She wasn't nearly strong enough to hurt him now that he was ready for her. Slowly he turned to face her and lifted a brow. "You couldn't bring me to the brink of death if you tried. You just don't have the strength to do it." He chuckled and reached out to pat Perila's head. "This can't possibly work. I'll have to try to hit your smoke form or something. Because you couldn't do any real harm to me on your best day. At least not yet." Mashyuu sighed and took a few steps away from Perila then lifted his blade up to point at Perila. "Maybe I should put the scabbard base back on and try to not kill you but just strike you with this?"

Mashyuu backtracked a few paces and picked up the scabbard of his weapon and slid it back on into a locked state and took aim at Perila. Lunging forward, his wings sent him into a spin so that his cane would drill into her full chest. Weather or not he hit, the Captain landed on his feet, twisted like a dancer and slashed the area behind him with a high then low swipe, determined to do damage. After his two swings, Mashyuu jumped back and focused hard on his weapon. What it was that made him a weapon user in the first place, not a brawler or a marksman. It was the ability to use a melee weapon like an extension of his body naturally. Maybe this Haki was the same thing. Mashyuu flew backwards to get some distance on Perila and took aim with his weapon. When she moves next, imagine the smoke as a solid object, something that can be destroyed... He thought to himself and focused on his weapon and nothing else.

19Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
The moment Perila hit him Mashyuu to her surprise erupted into a fit of chuckling before turning to face her as he lifted a brow, he made it abundantly clear that she wasn't able to bring him to the brink of death with her amount of strength yet which obviously frustrated her as even though she had gotten stronger she was still rather weak compared to others like Mashyuu and Tyrian, with this new realization that Perila wasn't strong enough to force a life or death situation it was clear they needed a new method of training Mashyuu in haki, after some thought it seemed Mashyuu had an idea stating that Perila should just try hitting him in her smoke form since any raw physical attack she did was practically useless on him which again frustrated her to no end but accepted that although she had struck him he was practically unfazed.

Mashyuu sighed and took a few steps away and stated that perhaps he shouldn't try to hurt her and instead put on the scabbard of his weapon and slid it back on locking it back in place before he was ready once again, Perila got into a basic fighting stance as she wasn't adapted to using her own body but rather her blade as an extension of it making her stance awkward, but nonetheless she was determined to pay back Mashyuu for helping her out. After a few moments, Mashyuu Lunged forward as he used his wings to send himself him into a spin as his cane thrust forward Perila turned her whole upper body to smoke letting his cane pass through as well as Mashyuu, but then he wasn't finished as when he landed he spun back around and went for a high to low sweep but Perila extended her leg by using smoke and despite not turning around kicked his sheathed blade causing him to move back a few feet before returning back to her natural human form.

Not moving from her position Perila turned around and immediately lashed out her left leg extending it with smoke like a long whip towards Mashyuu aiming for his left side, rather or not he took action wouldn't matter as right before it hit she would turn her whole leg into smoke causing it to surround Mashyuu as she lifted her leg up in its smoke form and reformed nothing but her feet while hardening the heel of it with haki as she would send it crashing down aiming for Mashyuu forehead.

20Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:12 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

As expected, all of Mashyuu's attacks had missed their marks and by missed, that meant only met smoke. Mashyuu started to move to attack again but Perila had formed her foot to kick at the Winged Captain. The blow wasn't enough to harm him but again, his awkward stance after the spin allowed for her to send him stumbling forward to the point that he had to use his cane to stop him from falling and even then nearly face planted. His free arm and wings flailed about wildly for a moment until he managed to come up to a safe stance and twist in time to notice smoke surrounding him. Mashyuu's eyes focused. His wings beat twice, then a third to blow the smoke away only for a foot to come down at his forehead!

Mashyuu dropped to a knee, brought his cane up and braced it with his free palm. Push it back! He thought as a spark of power flowed through him, starting at his heart, surging through his veins like a wildfire and out of his palms into the cane. His weapon flared with black and red energy for a split second before settling into a faint sheen, as if the weapon were sweating from pours that weren't there. The solid foot came down on the cane but Mashyuu felt almost no kickback from the cane as it brought himself up while spreading his wings and spinning into the air to escape the fog of Perila's smoke. He swept his weapon around, soared for the mass of smoke that was Perila and dragged his weapon up her body with a heavy swing! "Sky-" As his swipe up reached its max height, Mashyuu flew up so his knees were level with what he assumed was Perila's chest, the entire time keeping that sheen on his weapon. -Fall!" He brought the covered blade down on Perila's shoulder as hard as he could, then flipped over her mass and swung his weapon back to jab into where her lower back should have been to try and drop her or at least make her submit.

As quickly as he could, Mashyuu twisted to face Perila and shook his blade, looking the sheen over carefully. It resembled the one Perila showed him earlier. But it felt almost like his Mantra. "It's the same, yet different. There are different types of Mantra. It makes sense now! It's your inner strength. The will to triumph. I've only ever been able to use it when my back's been against the wall because it was the only time my body needed it. To survive... I don't understand why I didn't realize it sooner. I'm such a fool." Mashyuu explained more to himself than anyone else that might have been around. It made sense to him, the fights he had with Angelica, Ragnar, Boss Gogo, Quaid and Quinn. Each one of them nearly killed him, each one drew that power out of him for a split second, usually just long enough for him to steal victory out from someone else's grasp.

With a fancy flourish of his weapon, Mashyuu slid his cane blade to his left hip and let the sheen fade from the dull bamboo casing. His left hand grasped the handle of his whip blade and pulled it from his waist. He took a slow, deep breath and flared the weapon up with what he now called "Protective Mantra" or what others called Armament Haki. Again he could feel the spark of pure willpower surge through his heart and body, through his hand and out to the blade fragments themselves with a black and red flare that settled into a slight sheen that made the weapon flare like it was under direct light. "I got it on lock."

"Harley! Hey! I need you to do me a favor please!" Mashyuu shouted and Harley lamely came walking over to the duo on the ship. Carefully, Mashyuu placed his weapon back around his waist and gestured towards Perila. "I, heh. I really did a number on Perila here. Would you mind making sure none of her wounds are serious please?" Harley looked at Perila with a judging glare for a moment then sighed. "I took an oath. Of course I'll help her. Come on Princess." Harley headed to the second deck of the Skycleaver and into her doctors room. "Perilia.... Thank you for the help. That room is still set up for you, so you should stay here tonight." Mashyuu offered then headed back to his room to clean up. In the doctors office, Harley checked the stab marks from Mashyuu's daggers, noting that they were only hurled with enough force for the tips to stick in and only stayed lodged into Perila due to the angle at witch they entered her. "Just keep pressure off these for a bit, I'd say a week and you will be all better. Take some pain pills too. Here." Harley reached onto her table and handed Perila a white bottle of pain pills that were anything you could get over the counter at any pharmacy. "Don't hurt him, or no amount of medince will save you." She warned Perila and offered the woman a smile before leaving the Skypiean alone...

21Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Just as Perila's heel was about to make an impact with his forehead Mashyuu noticed in time to allow himself to drop to one knee and use both hands to brace for the force of Perila's attack, she didn't know how this was going to go as Mashyuu was already quite a deal stronger as he already displayed making her think this was a more strenuous task then she originally thought it to be, but her fears of not being able to teach Mashyuu were quickly put the rest as when her foot reached his cane it was a physical touch meaning he had already figured out how to use haki. Mashyuu deflected the kick to mere nothingness after it made an impact as he lifted himself into the air by spreading his wings, he then spins mid-air escaping Perila's smoke that had surrounded him, she didn't know what his next move was before she suddenly found herself in the center of it as he got super close to her while lifting his weapon up her body with a heavy hand as he said "Sky" while his whole body lifted to the point his knees were equal length to her shoulder, whatever this was Perila was too slow to avoid it so she placed her haki on the arm that his cane seemed to be connected to in brace for his attack as he finished his speaking with "Fall!" as he brought the covered blade down on Perila's shoulder with such force despite the haki protecting it she felt as if it had fractured under the weight of his power as she felt it slightly dislocate from it's fixed position.

Although Perila was now in pain coupled with the fact she was exhausted from overextending herself pass her own limit she was happy for Mashyuu as it seemed he had figured out the last piece of a puzzle he didn't know he was looking for, after taking a few minutes to test his new ability he then called out for Harley telling her to check Perila's wounds as he had done quite a bit of damage, Perila too tired to argue or make a fuss simply followed as Harley asked her to follow her to the medical facility on the ship but not before Mashyuu expressed his thanks for her helping him in which she said, "I think thanks goes both ways on this occasion" before leaving with Harley. Within Harley's medical room she checked the stab marks from Mashyuu's daggers, noting that they were only hurled with enough force for the tips to stick in and only stayed lodged into Perila due to the angle at which they entered her and stated that as long as she kept pressure off of them and with a week rest with the addition of standard pain pills her wounds would heal mostly, just as Perila reached to take them she kept her grip tight enough to express that if she showed Mashyuu ill -will that somehow she would pay, Perila nodded but otherwise didn't feel threatened, she was in pain, and tired, and honestly was the one who won Mashyuu over, she wasn't about to let Harley scare her in any way. Perila slowly unscrewed the top for the pain pills and popped three in her mouth and swallowing them with the little saliva already in her mouth and then re-screwed the top back on as she proceeded to relax into her medical bed and fall asleep.

22Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

That night, Mashyuu sat on a chair, focusing on his palm and watched the fingers flash with black power before gaining a gentle sheen of power. He flexed his fingers and let his power fade, then engaged the Armament Mantra again. Sweat beaded down his face as he wore himself down mentally and physically. He didn't understand why Angelica, Quaid, Quinn and many others had a black, powerful Mantra and his was so weak and dull. Was it like a muscle that needed to be worked out? Was it like a fire in his belly that he hadn't stoked correctly yet? He needed more practice with it. It was odd to him, he thought he should have unlocked that power earlier after all the fighting he had been doing since forming the Phantom Raiders, yet it had only come in bursts when his life depended on it. Mashyuu didn't like that in the least. The Pirate stood from his desk, wandered over to a dresser and changed into his pajamas then headed to bed.

With his left arm behind his head, he reached up with his right arm and pointed his finger at the light of his room and whispered. "Bang." The haki flared at his fingers then turned off, shortly after activating again. "Turning it on and off isn't going to make it stronger. I need to use it, make it stronger. But how? If it's supposed to be used as armor or a way to cause harm, then I should get into a brawl or something. A real one before the others get back. Should still be some Marines on the island, at least a few trying to set up a ship to leave. I know that we will be gone soon...." Mashyuu mused until eventually the weariness of the day took him and the Pirate fell asleep, not aware of what the morning would bring him.

23Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Three days later

Perila had just woken up in her hospital bed, although she hadn't been so mangled as to warrant such bed rest it was nice to just relax without having to worry about things for a bit and just think about what her plan was going forward in the future, as she thought about her situation in the grand scheme of things she was definitely getting stronger, but as Mashyuu proved just three days ago she was nowhere near as strong as him and Mashyuu wasn't even the strongest person out there. If there were people that existed in the new world that trumped Mashyuu strength by far then Perila also needed to get stronger to handle it, to be able to truly survive in her new environment, but in order to get stronger she needed something to let her know where her strength currently sat in the world, she needed a test of some sort.

The real question was what would be a good way to test her current level of strength and her two newly found abilities? Mashyuu couldn't help her with this as, despite his words he was holding back on her, she needed a real test. Perila sat wondering on her bed for nearly an hour on what would be the appropriate method of testing herself, her gaze shot all around the room until she laid eyes on a newspaper with a randomly wanted bounty placed on it and it finally clicked, the marines. Perila had nearly forgotten she and Mashyuu were both wanted people, if anyone wasn't going to hold back on her it would be them and she wouldn't have to hold back on them either, with marine's she could go all out and even test her new abilities and stretch them to the limit, with this realization she shot out of her medical bed like a bat out of hell putting on all her clothes.

She was determined to test herself but she also wanted to test Mashyuu, it was clear on just how much stronger he was but she wanted to know how much stronger, the only way to figure this out would for them to test themselves together. Now out of bed, Perila dashed for Mashyuu quarters and in her excitement forgotten to knock as she yelped, "Mashyuu, let's go test ourselves by taking on a marine camp! Let's test out the limits of our Strength and our haki's!"

(From here I will be following regular Haki usage as the first part was training for it.)

Last edited by Winged Menace on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:28 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Sitting already dressed in his normal pirate garb of black slacks, a matching vest, a black trench coat along with calf high leather boots and red gloves, Mashyuu looked at a small map of the island he was given just before sailing for Jordsand. His left hand stroked his chin and a wide grin spread over his face. "Yeah... that's the place for sure." He muttered while circling a small area on a near by small island just off the coast of the main island of Jordsand. He had spent the past two days scouting the near by islands for any more marine activity and knew that with the major events over with a good chunk of them would be leaving. Still marines were like ants and they always set up a colony of some sort. Mashyuu found one hidden among a near by forest. From what he could tell it wasn't too crazy or packed but without a little help, he wouldn't be able to destroy it. As he started to ponder the best person to ask to help out, his door flung open and Perila came in like a bat out of hell.

He was glad to see her up and about, the first day after their teaching one another, he had spent time making sure she was okay but never made direct contact with the beautiful winged woman. "Perlia! Baby, please sit down, take a breath and have some coffee. It's only noon and.... have you had lunch yet?" Mashyuu asked while gesturing to the seat at his large table. "Your timing is perfect. I was just going over a plan of attack for a small marine base located here." Mashyuu pointed to the red circle on his map. "I've been watching it on and off for the past two days from afar. Looks like there are about twenty marines in the base. I think they have someone in there they are questioning. I heard a lot of shouting from behind their walls. And the walls are made of trees. It's like a big tree house without a roof." Mashyuu continued to explain while pouring himself a half cup of coffee and adding a half cup of cream to it.

"Base isn't wide, for a base I mean. Might be a little thinner than this ship and about three fourths as long. So it's comfy and can fit plenty of people but if they are working in shifts we will catch at least half of them off guard." Mashyuu explained. "Even if we get spotted. And we will. A guard on each wall with a sniper rifle. Those should be the ones we take out first, from there we can go nuts I think, really see what we can do. I assume you want to push your haki to the limit?" The Captain asked. He sat in slience for a moment, giving Perila time to talk if she had anything to say. The entire time he was dipping a small coffee cake into the coffee and taking fine bites out of it. Slowly he cleaned his mouth and grinned at the woman who had his heart. "So, anything you need to take care of before we go? Or can we get underway?" He asked while standing up and strapping his sword belt around his hips, his daggers to his vest and his first weapon, a morning star to his waist, knowing full well that he would be taking lives. He always did when it came to the marines.

25Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
When Perila burst into his room she was meant with a smile as he called out her name followed by the cutie nickname of baby, Perila didn't really like that as it felt like it diminished her status as a warrior of Skypiea but that wasn't important at the moment, Mashyuu offered her some coffee and then wondered if she had lunch, but it seemed he had a lot more on his mind as well as he switched to a new subject moments later, he began to explain that he had just been going over a plan of attack for a small marine base located here nearby on a forest that was indicated by a red circle on his map.

He continued to explain that he had been watching the camps movements for the last two days and that he discovered that the camp had about twenty marines within it and that from his investigations he had to guess someone was being interrogated inside its walls somewhere, he then got into the design of the camp or miniature base saying their walls were made from trees being essentially like an oversized tree  house. The base itself wasn't too wide being slightly thinner then their own ship in which Perila thought was still quite huge as she had never had a ship before, because of their base size Mashyuu concluded that at least half of the marine's there would be off guard due to having to work shifts to maintain their area, Mashyuu stated the obvious that they would eventually get found out by the snipers on each wall but that also made him say that those people were the ones they had to take out first and afterward they would be able to go berserk on the base site after affirming Perila's goals were to test her limit in which she nodded enthusiastically too.

"Yeah, that's what I would like to do, but you mentioned someone being interrogated in theirs? That's not good, If we're already going there I think it be best to free their captive, It might be hopeful on my part but maybe if we free them they would be thankful and offer us something in return rather it be supplies or their alliance, can never have too much of that these days."   Mashyuu finished his coffee and dessert and put his attention back on Perila asking if there was anything she likes to do before they set out for the base, Perila thought about it but found she had nothing else to do, "Let's head out, I rather get there before the captive either spill the beans on whatever information their trying to weasel out of him."

With her and Mashyuu intentions clear, she would walk out of his room with her two blades attached to her belt to her right hip as she begun to flap her wings and lift into the air, she would let Mashyuu lead them to the base as she didn't know where it was other than seeing a picture of it on the map. Once Mashyuu lead them their she would confirm for herself the positions of the snipers and then turn back to Mashyuu, "So, what's our plan? I can turn myself into smoke and take out a one or two of the snipers silently, but you need to handle the rest, after that, It will probably turn into an all-out assault on us. So any other idea's on how to approach this?"

26Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:23 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Mashyuu walked out of the Captain's quarters with Perila, his boots gently clacking against the wood of the dock with each step. Silently he stepped in front of Perila and jumped up high, twisted mid air and took off towards the marine camp. As he flew he reached into his jacket pocket and produced his red sunglasses and handed them to Perila then slipped his white and red eye mask over his face. "It's to protect against the wind. As far as a plan of attack goes... I was thinking go in, I'll yank the other two snipers out of their hands then we can start attacking. If you wanna save whoever is being tortured so badly use your Mantra to locate them. I'd bet dollars to donuts that they won't display the same emotion as the others when we get there. I'll haki up and start the fight. Then once your friend is free, come help me. Oh and whoever we save better pay well. I'm not a pirate to work for free." Mashyuu rationalized as the duo flew.

Mashyuu led Perila into a forest a few miles to the east of the ship on a small, isolated island and touched down just shy of its center. Mashyuu's eyes narrowed in on the distance as he raised a red gloved finger before the pair. "There, forty meters out, you see it? It's masked by the forest but you can see the marine's white uniforms standing out at the top of the small fortress where the snipers are." The winged pirate pointed out. "I'll swing around back and take the two in the back of the base out, if you can turn to smoke and take out the ones in the front. We can meet up again in the center of the base and finish the fight. I don't the the skill to just turn to smoke and vanish so once I disarm the snipers, I'll just fly over the walls and start to attack."

Casually he glanced over his shoulder at Perila to make sure she was okay with the plan then darted to the right, and started to fly so his feet wouldn't make a sound and his wings sounded like the beats of a large bird. Carefully he weaved around the forest, using large trees as cover from the snipers until he was behind the marine base and watching the men carefully. He drew both his throwing blades from his vest then rushed the base. As he neared the thirty meter range, both snipers lifted their weapons, but Mashyuu moved fast enough to close the gap before they could take aim. Once he was within twenty meters he emitted a field of silver sparking energy. "Attract.." He muttered and the marine's rifles were yanked from their hands and tossed aside behind Mashyuu harmlessly as his field shrank down to nothing. He jumped up, wings carried him to the top of the tall walls and Mashyuu's throwing blades were hurled into the chests of both men. Once again Mashyuu released a small field of magnetic energy to not only pull his blades back to him but assure the snipers fell forward and over the walls to the outside. Mashyuu landed atop the wall and replaced his daggers then drew his morning star off his hip and waited for Perila to take out the other two snipers.

Slowly he stood up, folded one arm over his chest, letting his morning star hang from his grasp as his free hands fingers touched to his forehead to push his loose locks away from his face. "Hounds of Justice! My name is Mashyuu Ishi, Captain of the Phantom Raiders and I've come to kill you! Release your prisoners, those who value your lives above your job flee now. This is your only warning!" Mashyuu called out, mostly to give Perila a chance to sneak in while most of the marines in the base were looking up at Mashyuu. Currently he counted eight marines outside near a small camp, two of them at a long table, a large den den mushi sat at the end of the table. Looks live I've found my first target. Mashyuu thought as he bent his knees, sprang off the wall and flipped towards the table. As he landed his right arm shot out, throwing his morning star at the near by table to shatter it and bury the den den under the destroyed fragments of the table. A wave of his hand brought the morning star back to his grasp, rifles and swords were all drawn and aimed, the fight was about to start. Tents dotted the back wall of the marine base, a small campfire rested at its center and the rest of the area was mostly empty aside from a few small rows of tables to eat at near the wall west of the base entrance. If the person being tortured was anywhere it would be in the tents.

27Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Answering her question about their plan of assault Mashyuu's eyes narrowed as he raised a red-gloved finger out towards the base about forty meters out, he pointed out that beyond the tree's that were providing cover one could still see the marine's white uniform standing out on the top which was where the snipers were located, know with her sight locked onto them Mashyuu said he will swing around back and take two of the snipers out while Perila was to turn into smoke and take out the two in the front, afterward they were to meet up near the center of the base and finish their business.

Memorizing the plan into her head Perila then nodded back to Mashyuu that she understood what to do, Mashyuu didn't waste time, meanwhile, Perila covered her blade in thick smoke to conceal it while she herself turned her whole body to smoke. While Mashyuu went around back using the forest to conceal his movements Perila went around the front while stretching herself out a bit more to look more natural, while Mashyuu dealt with the other two snipers Perila let her smokey form ooze upwards on the fortress's walls until she was right underneath the sniper to the left of the wall, right before the sniper was about to shoot Perila lashed out her blade arm at a tilted angle as she slashed the vocal cords of the marine so he couldn't scream as he held his own throat trying to stop the blood, Perila then rose upwards semi-solidifying herself as she manipulated the guy's movements to shoot the other sniper in the skull before letting herself become fully smoke once again.

Now in the air, while maintaining her gaseous smoke form Perila wondered where the target she was going to rescue was placed, recalling what Mashyuu said about using Mantra to find him Perila did just that as the situation was possibly time sensitive, she took a deep breath letting the world blacken around her as she subconsciously drawn out all the noise that was happening at the moment, like candle's being lit in the dark Perila started to see people as silhouettes of themselves while being a color within a five meter radius, she could see Mashyuu who was blue, and then there were all the marines who were red as they were extremely hostile towards Mashyuu presence, but Perila needed to reach further, taking another deep breath she extended the radius of her Mantra to eight meters, ten meters, thirteen mete-! She saw it, a shade of red and yellow surrounded by four red silhouettes as if guarding it, as she didn't see anything else suspicious she had to guess that was the target she was looking for.

when she begun to let her focus go allowing the world's color and sound to return the same spot she had her gaze affixed to was a single tent surrounded by many others, If she hadn't had Mantra she may have had to go through many others to find what she was looking for, this Mantra thing was indeed useful Perila thought to herself. Perila began to make her descent towards the tent, with Mashyuu gathering the brute of their attention it was rather easy for Perila to make her way there when she arrived at the tent she could hear the sound of heavy breathing, the target was possibly hurt but he was alive.

Even more intent on releasing the captive from World Government hands Perila decided to slip through the small cracks of the tent letting herself flow inside, the room slowly became more smokey and the smell of Perila's gaseous form did not seem to go unnoticed as one of the marine's wafted their hand in front of their face as if trying to get rid of the smell but none were any the wiser, as soon as Mashyuu made his next move so would she.

Haki:

Last edited by Winged Menace on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

28Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

What's This: N/A
Current Haki Stamina:  Armament 9/10

It wasn't hard for Mashyuu to see the smoke trail past him and into one of the tents while more marines filtered out of the other tents, some hastily pulling their pants on to get ready for the battle to come. Mashyuu stood up straight, whipped his morning star around to gain some momentum with the spiked ball of steel on a rod then took two steps towards the group of marines with rifles aimed at him. A silvered sparking shield popped up around his left arm then his forearm flared with black and red energy that died down into a light sheen. Bang! Bang! Bang! Three shots rang out in front of Mashyuu but thanks to a combination of his electromagnetic barrier and the haki on his arm the bullets were bounced away harmlessly. Mashyuu took one step forward, a gust of wind followed him as he appeared before the gunmen, brought his morning star out to his right then swept it hard in front of him, clubbing one marine and dragging him into the others with the force of his strike. The one that was struck first died in an instant due to being impaled in his ribs by a series of steel spikes and being crushed by a swipe of a steel ball.

Mashyuu followed through with his attack by lifting his left arm up to block two attacks from two different men who made a stab and slash at him while he was attacking. The Pirate jumped up, used his wings to force him into a mid air corkscrew and slammed his feet into both his sword wielding attackers chests, driving them backwards. As Mashyuu's feet planted he kicked off them and flew out like a missile to evade a second burst of gunfire from the marines who had stepped out of the tents. Bullets dug into the thick wooden logs of the camp walls and Mashyuu fell into a backwards roll that had him springing up in a back pedal to evade a swipe for his neck from another swordsman. As his attacker made furious swipes, Mashyuu moved the focus of his haki to the morning star in his hand then brought it up and down on the mans sword arm, cracking his shoulder and dropping the man to the ground just in time for the gunmen to finish reloading their rifles to take another shot. Mashyuu fell backwards just as gunshots rang out, his left hand passed over the three daggers on his vest and flung them out towards the gunmen. They missed their marks but forced the gunmen to dive out of the way and break their formation.

Quickly Mashyuu rolled to the right, evading a series of chops from a small group of marines who all took a shot at the pirate with their swords. As he rolled through the grass Mashyuu once again moved the focus of his haki to his wing and came up to his feet, throwing a wing out and forward to smash into one of the swordsmen's guts, driving the air out of the marine's body. Just as quickly the haki faded and returned to Mashyuu's morning star just as it came across the mans knee, caving the marine's leg in and taking him out of the fight. So far things had been going good but Mashyuu wasn't sure if that would last. In theory they had a leader who was far stronger than the rank and file soldiers of a normal Marine group and Mashyuu was waiting for that leader to show their face. Mashyuu's left hand snapped to his belt, drew his whip blade and lashed it out its full forty inches to connect with another marine's arm just as he tried to raise a pistol, forcing the weapon from the mans hand. Mashyuu pulled his morning star up near his face to block a straight on stab, rolled his weapon forward and to the right to force the sword aside then pulled his whip blade back towards him and chopped with it, taking the marine's life with a solid blow to the side of his neck that caused a deep gash when Mashyuu yanked the whip blade back towards him yet again, causing the edges to each dig in and cut flesh.

29Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
As Perila waited for a moment of chaos to make her strike see took notice of the four  men surrounding the sole figure in the center, the man in the front towards the right was clearly top heavy as the upper portion of his body was quite muscular and large in size with veins bulging putting his muscle's into finer definition, but with a glance towards his lower section it was clear that he had no spent too much time in shaping them as well indicted from their rather skinny size and the slight trembling movement as if they were holding something that beginning to be too much, the marine to his left was fairly built and so was the one behind him, it wasn't until Perila looked at the last men that made her think he and the first marine were either brothers or partners, while the first marine was top heavy with skinny legs this one was rather unrefined in his upper body but his lower body was clearly well built, obviously meant for leg power.

Suddenly the sound of gunshots resounded in the base outside, It was all Perila needed to go on strike, taking the time to notice the guards bodies she went for the marine soldier who had serious leg power first, from the bottom of the floor right behind him she rose up while reforming her human figure, she immediately uncovered her blade letting the thick smoke dissipate while at the same time the marine to his left noticed Perila but it was far too late as she took her blade into her hand and with a quick twirl of the handle she performed a horizontal slash  across the back of his leg in his lower hamstring muscle's and slightly elevated her aim so that the tip of her blade would carry over to slash the marine who noticed her across the chest.

She had already taken out one of the four guards and injured another but now that her presence was known to the guards they took action, one guard took out a shotgun and immediately aimed it at Perila's head and fired only to be meant with the surprise that the area of her face he shot was deformed by smoke only to collect itself and reform while at the same time she dashed towards the marine using her left leg to swipe him off his feet causing him to fall, before he got to the ground Perila used the heel of her shoes to pierce it into his chest causing a circular heel shape wound while he flew right outside the tent, the first marine that she had attacked had lost his leg function and couldn't fight but instead he picked up the shotgun that had fell to the floor to catch Perila by suprise while the other  marine guard took out a stick and with a press of a button it extended into a  spear that he attacked her with from the otherside, althought Perila had mastered her unique devil fruit enought to turn into full smoke she could not maintain it forever nor could she switch it off and on mutiple times at a rapid pace, so instead of turning to smoke like usually she used her left wing to cover her while using her willpower to cover it in a hard gleem of haki which caused the shotgun bullet to bounce back killing the marine guard finally while she used her right leg to kick the other marine guard just below his knee to make his leg bend unwillfully and spun around slapping the man with her haki enchanted wing that caused the spear he was holding to slam hard into his face essentially knocking him out with his own tool.

She let herself relax causing her haki to disappear while she faced the final guard, but unlike the others he had already been injured and was not so willing to fight anymore, he simply dropped his weapon and began to run out of the tent at a quick pace, with no guards too disturb her now Perila returned her blade back into it's sheath and looked towards the man who had been quiet, now that she took a closer look the prisoner had markings that she had seen before, now genuinely curious Perila lifted up the bag over their face to meant with the surprise that it was no other then Tyrian the old champion of Gustahn's battle arena although he was knocked out and it seemed he had lost a bit of his muscle mass from the last time she saw him. Perila didn't waste time and immediately cut the rope that was keeping him tied to the chair and then  slapped Tyrian as hard as she could while shouting "Wake up!" causing him to fall off his chair in utter shock, it took a few moments for him to get his bearings but then he finally looked up and said, "....Violet Streak....is that you?" Happy that her friend noticed her Perila spoke, "Yes it's me Tyrian but we don't have a lot of time and need to finish off this base before they call for reinforcements, can you still fight?" Tyrian although still dazed nodded in response to her question, Perila walked over to the man who had fallen who had the spear and kicked it over to Tyrian, "For now you can fight with that, let's get out of here."

Perila walked out of the tent with Tyrian and immediately started flapping her wings for flight, and grabbed both of Tyrian's hands noticing that it was much easier to carry him with the weight loss, she made speedy haste towards the sound of Mashyuu battling with the rest of the marine's and when she arrived she dropped Tyrian onto the ground in which he curled into a ball and landed by impaling the tip of his spear into one of the heads into the marine gathering attention to him while Perila dropped onto the floor next to him covering his back.

Haki:

Last edited by Winged Menace on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

30Unlocking deep potential! - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

What's This: N/A
Current Haki Stamina:  Armament 8/10

Just as Mashyuu finished the cutting of a man's neck, a marine shot out of a tent like a bat out of hell. Oddly the man wasn't armed and Mashyuu quickly realized that Perila was in the tent facing off against more marines. The Pirate reached out with his left hand towards the throwing blades that had missed their marks earlier and pulled them back to his vest, then skipped back and fell to his rear as two riflemen opened fire and just missed Mashyuu by the skin of his hairs due to falling down. At nearly the same time Mashyuu found himself surrounded by swordsmen who were all taking a swing down atop the Pirate. "REPEL REPEL!" He shouted, causing a blast of silver energy to explode off his body and throw their weapons into the air and behind them then the field of energy vanished. Mashyuu sighed and glared at the four unarmed men. "You were gonna kill me while I was down!? That's the move of a coward!" Mashyuu shouted and swiped his right hand around in a wide circle, crushing the thighs of three marines, dropping them down like a set of domino's. The fourth man sprang backwards by tossing himself into a back flip and landed in a three point stance then darted towards Mashyuu as he got up. At the same time, Tyrian and Perila joined the fight, pulling some of the heat off Mashyuu.

"How nice of you two to join me!" Mashyuu called out over his shoulder while bringing his morning star down to block a kick. His weapon glimmered with the slight sheen of haki while his face curled into a twisted snarl and he pushed his weapon away from him and took a swing with his whip blade to force the marine back. Damn it, he kicks hard.... he's no grunt. Mashyuu thought while releasing the handle of his morning star and allowing it to flip before he caught it, head of thew weapon pointing down. He started swinging the morning star in a wide circle in front of him took two steps and darted towards the marine who had crossed his arms like an X in front of his body then charged in the blink of an eye. "Raptors Talons!" Mashyuu shouted as the two neared one another. Mashyuu threw himself into a mid air spin with his wings, opposite the way his morning star twisted and drove the weapon into the man's chest as hard as he could. The Marine cried out from the impact and was hurled away from the landing Mashyuu, straight into a near by wall. Dust and debris filled the air around the marine but he pulled himself out of wall and shook his arms, revealing that he had been wearing thick metal armor on his forearms and blocked the strike of Mashyuu's morning star.

Mashyuu lifted his right brow behind his mask and stroked his chin. "Interesting.... Perila! Take out the rest of the marines, I've got this guy!" He called out while taking a set of quickly paced steps towards the advancing marine. Once the two were within striking distance of one another, the Marine made a right hook, blocked by the shaft of Mashyuu's morning star, the result was a shock wave from both men's immense strength, combined with the haki coating Mashyuu's weapon. The Marine made a kick while locked in place with the Pirate's morning star, Mashyuu shifted the focus of his haki to his leg and brought it up to block the kick but winced with pain still. The man was strong and needed to be defeated quickly if Mashyuu had any hope of not getting seriously injured in the battle.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum