Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Unlocking deep potential! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Unlocking deep potential! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Unlocking deep potential! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Unlocking deep potential! EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Unlocking deep potential! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Unlocking deep potential! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Unlocking deep potential! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Unlocking deep potential! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Unlocking deep potential! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Unlocking deep potential! Empty Unlocking deep potential! Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:25 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Perila was out on the deck of the ship looking out to the ocean thinking to herself, It has been six days since Perila and the marksmen of Phantom Raiders Elias had made their move against a marine base on Jordsand, luckily thanks to Elias and the help of her new ally Proan she had made it out alive with injuries that weren't truly severe as if she had been alone surely she would have been captured. Despite that truth, it was not the thing currently on her mind but rather the events that unfolded doing the brief battle, while Perila had been stalling him it felt like the Marine commander was...reading her moves to a point as he had successfully managed to avoid most of them, Perila was able to avoid a few of his own sure but the grace and speed of how he dodged her's seemed to be at another level she didn't quite understand.

But there was also something else Perila noticed, every since her battle with Gustahn to free those in his captivity Perila noticed that when she concentrated on her thoughts and feelings her attacks felt more...studier? And during the time she was fighting the commander at the base a specific word, he said repeatedly whenever she attacked him came up that was pronounced "haki" What exactly was this haki? Perila didn't know and had been confused on the topic ever since, perhaps it was time to ask the advice of someone who has been on the sea for quite a time longer than her, but who would have any knowledge of this strange thing she now found herself interested in...

After a few minutes, the answer came to her, Mashyuu. Mashyuu had been on the sea for quite a bit longer than she ever was and most of all is the captain of the ship she is currently boarding so if anyone knew or even have an idea of what this haki thing was it was surely him, keeping that in mind Perila broke her fixed sight of the ocean and begun walking towards Mashyuu living quarters, once there she knocked on the door, "Mashyuu you there? I have something important to ask you."

Last edited by Winged Menace on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:44 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Skills Used: N/A
Current Haki Stamina: 10/10
Plotter Link:(Click the black space)Plot Info
Skills:(Click the black space)Skill Set
WC Requirement: 00,000
Comments, Concerns, Etc.: I might put all my spoilers here

Sitting at the desk in his Captain's Quarters, Mashyuu traced a hand through his shaggy black hair. Some of his crew hadn't reported in yet from their various quests on Jordsand and the Phantom Raider Captain was getting worried about them. Each was reasonable and capable but each had their faults, himself included. Worrying about them was one of those faults. He took off the glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose and sighed, his white shirt rolling up on his arms as he flexed them and let his arms fall to his side while leaning back in his seat. The Captain needed to get out there and find them, but also wanted to make sure the ship was safe, not that he couldn't keep it safe with Harley and Sky staying there. In fact that was what he had been doing for the longest time.

Suddenly a knock came to his door and Perila, Mashyuuu's girlfriend and fellow Skypiean's voice came from behind it. Mashyuu stood up and smoothed out his pants and white button down shirt then put on his best smile and moved to open the door. "Hey there, what can I do for you babe?" Mashyuu asked while glancing over her shoulder to see Harley off in the distance looking at the two with a bit of hurt on her face. Sky was right and even though Mashyuu had told Harley about himself and Perila it just didn't seem to sit right with the brown haired woman. Mashyuu took Perila by the hand and walked her into his room, gently shutting the door behind him.

"Please, make yourself at home, have a seat. Can I get you a drink or something?" Mashyuu asked, walking to a small bar to pour a pair of drinks. He glanced over his shoulder at her and offered her some of the spiced rum that he shared with his guests. "What's on your mind?" He listened to Perila explain haki and he thought about it for a moment. His old friend Angelica had an ability similar to what Perila described, as did his rival the Marine Captain Stein. But they made their weapons turn black with some sort of odd energy not just gain hardness or a faint sheen. "Maybe, I've seen something similar to it. But I don't have any real use of the skill. Once I used it to deflect an attack that would have killed me, back on Skypiea... But it was called Mantra. It might be the same thing. But my Mantra lets me sense emotions and locate living things." The Pirate continued to explain.

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

3Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:12 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
As Perila said that she could hear movement within the room and a few seconds later Mashyuu opened the door while smiling as he greeted her and calling her babe, Perila didn't really like that word as she was trying to become the strongest female warrior ever to come from the island of Skypiea, yet she didn't bother to say anything because either way she spun it she did feel oddly attracted to Mashyuu, suddenly Mashyuu took her by the hand and walked her into his room and gently shut the door behind him. "Please, make yourself at home, have a seat.

"Can I get you a drink or something?" Mashyuu asked and then proceeded to walk to his small bar and pour them drinks, he offered spice rum but she wasn't here for that and coupled with the last time she got drunk being not so pleasant she opted for a glass of water instead, once he sat down she would begin to explain the phenomenon she came to know was now called haki and how whenever she felt like she was using it her weapon gained a faint sheen and somehow felt more durable. Mashyuu explained back that he had encountered others using what she described albeit, in a different way as there weapons became visibly black in color, he also explained that he had no real use in the skill but made note that he did use haki to deflect an attack that would have gotten him killed on Skypiea, however, he would make it clear that what he used was called Mantra and unlike the hardness and gleam of her weapon Manta was something that allowed him to sense emotions and locate living things. Mantra...the word was familiar to her...that's right she heard the knights back at Skypiea in her younger years all saying that anyone who was a great warrior could wield Mantra, and Mashyuu had it and she desperately wanted it.

Now genuinely interested Perila, leaned intensively getting super close in Mashyuu face while her eyes seemed to have stars in them, "Can you show me how Mantra works!? In exchange, I can show you how my ability works, pretty please?!"

4Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:13 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Mashyuu chuckled at Perila's request but blushed with her being so close to him. She always made his heart beat a little faster and clouded his judgement. He should have been getting ready to go help his crew yet here he was considering going out and teaching this beautiful winged woman how to use his Mantra. "Two conditions." He finally said with a long breath of air. "You help me learn how to use that thing you call Haki, and you admit that you liked when I kissed you after ripping that slave collar off your neck." Mashyuu leaned back and reached his hand out towards the wall to his left. His cane sword rattled for a second and then floated gently to his hand. "I had to nearly kill myself to get this vision thing working right, so if you aren't ready to do that I don't know what to tell you. On top of that, I have no idea if there is another way to access it. I doubt everyone who can use this ability of mine had to nearly die for it." Mashyuu continued to explain as he started to walk to the door of his quarters. "Perila, are you coming? You're gonna need a blindfold and your weapon." He pulled the door open and waited for her on the main deck of his ship. He had to think for a moment before he realized the best place to learn. The sky.

"Alright, I'll teach you first I guess. Or whatever.... I'm not sure how to teach this. I had to blind myself and push my body to its limits. So, follow me then put that blindfold on." Mashyuu flew up forty meters into the air and started to float in place with strong beats of his wings. "Object is simple. I'm going to fly around you, try to hit you with the sheath of my cane and your job is to not only defend but realize when I'm going to attack and when I'm just going to fly by. No counter attacks from you, just blocks. If you fall to the ship, you lose. Got it?"

5Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
At her sudden request, Mashyuu chuckled and his face slightly flushed but answered her nonetheless stating there were two conditions, one was that in return for his help she would teach him to use Haki in which she had already stated she would so it was a no-brainer, the second, however, was the one that caught her off guard as he wanted her to admit that the kiss he had given her during the revolt against Gustahn was one she enjoyed.

Perila had all but forgotten about that moment as it was actually her first real kiss and the memory of it made her face fluster, "I-t was...memorable. It was my first kiss after all so I don't think I'll be forgetting it." With her confession out of the way Mashyuu waved his hand and his cane which was also his sword floated over to him as he begun to explain that to learn what he did he nearly had to die for it and that he wasn't aware of any other way but that, but he retracted saying that there were plenty of people who may carried the skill and probably didn't have to use the same method he did.

Perila wondered if she should tell him that during the final moments of her battle with Gustahn the world went black around her and that she felt a deep feeling of malicious behind her only to get stabbed at the very end of Gustahn's life, but she decided to leave it out thinking it was a mere fluke. She then heard Mashyuu ask that if she was coming and she would need to bring her weapon and a blindfold, she quickly found a long white cloth laying on a table in his quarters and took it into her hand as he opened the door in which she quickly got up to follow him out in which he would speak again, "Alright, I'll teach you first I guess. Or whatever.... I'm not sure how to teach this. I had to blind myself and push my body to its limits. So, follow me then put that blindfold on." Perila would do exactly that as Mashyuu began to take flight and moved up forty meters into the air and started to float in place with strong beats of his wings, "Object is simple. I'm going to fly around you, try to hit you with the sheath of my cane and your job is to not only defend but realize when I'm going to attack and when I'm just going to fly by. No counter attacks from you, just blocks. If you fall to the ship, you lose. Got it?"

Perila would nod as she unsheathed her new blade into her hand as she said, "I'm ready."

6Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

"I was your first kiss? Well better to have the best first I suppose. At least I know that nobody else is going to do it like me." Mashyuu chuckled and made his way up to the sky with Iris. Once her blindfold was on, he considered her for a moment and cleared his throat. "I'm not going to hold back against you. I'm going to try and knock you out of the sky and hurt you." He admitted while a silver sparking magnetic field floated his three throwing daggers up off his belt and into the air behind him. The three weapons started spinning like drill bits in the air at head level with Mashyuu on his flanks. "I'm not going to announce my attacks either like I normally do, so you're not going to know what's coming." Not that Perila really knew all of his attacks anyway.

Mashyuu's cane sword was gripped hard, the scabbard remained along the blade, locked in place by a simple twist seal. He whipped the weapon around, getting used to the clubs weight then rushed forward in mid air. His right arm twisted the cane as he lunched in and thrust his weapon straight for Perila's stomach to try and drive the air out of her, using his skill called Ragnar's spear. As his attack finished, Mashyuu strafed to the left, his left arm likewise flung out towards Perila and one of his daggers launched at her right shoulder with his cloud of knives skill. The moment the dagger left his strafe, Mashyuu shot up into the air and aimed his weapon down, dropping at Perila to try and catch her in the opposite shoulder from four meters above her!

7Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Once she had the blindfold on she heard Mashyuu clear his throat and then he said he wasn't going to go easier on her which made her instinctively grip her weapon harder as if bracing for impact, Perila knowing she didn't have a lot of time begun to relax her body and despite already being blinded closed her eyes and took deep breaths, the world around her was black and the only things she could hear was the sound of her breathing and Mashyuu's, and their wings flapping lightly to keep themselves mid-air, she paid close attention to that sounds so when the sound of his wings begun to beat at a faster pace and the direction of the sound didn't change she knew he was doing a forward charge at her, once he got close she exhaled a single breath and spun her blade around in her hand as she tilted the blade so that it's body would block her center and in that exact moment she felt a hard thrust connect, good.

However, that slight moment of hesitation broke her focus as she suddenly felt a sharp object imbue itself into her unguarded shoulder from the side making her release a slight grunt at the feeling of it, this however also brought back her focus but she now realized the sound of Mashyuu's wings weren't in front of her or to the side of her as suspected by where the knife had impaled her, she took another deep breath letting the pain coursed through her body without trying to reject it and for a sliver of a second she saw a red object from above her coming down, Perila who didn't have time to get out of the way instead did the minimal movement as she simply turned her body slightly allowing what she was sure was Mashyuu to dive down pass her at a very close range without actually touching her.

Perila would take a moment to breathe but then steel herself as she said, "Again." She was determined to learn this thing called Mantra.

8Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Mashyuu missed his mark, it was good that she had managed to either block or dodge most of his strikes because if she didn't he would have caused some real harm. But as she shouted again, he was already spinning in mid air and drawing his whip blade from his waist. With a flick of his left wrist the weapon lashed out its complete forty inches to strike at her wing, not to impale it but to cut it a little and force her to fly at an awkward angle. At the same time a second dagger launched out at her right thigh to yet again hamper her. Mashyuu pulled his cane back and then struck out with a series of jabs, each jab picked up in speed until he was rocking at her with a healthy tempo of stabs aimed for her hips and chest in a random pattern to simply try and drive her backwards.

Swiftly, Mashyuu pulled back, flew a few paces then pushed his hands out and used his attract/repel power from his devil fruit to try and push Perilla's sword away from her and him so she wouldn't be able to block his attacks, in a side reaction, the daggers dug deeper into her from being forced to away from his power. Then with a yank of his hands he pulled the daggers back to him, causing the weapons to yank away from Perila and float at his side. Mashyuu spun his cane blade in a circle in front of him, aimed at Perila's right side then soared at her, spinning his body the opposite direction of his sword and used his Raptor's Talons strike to shoot his body past her while trying to cut her up and down with his spin.

9Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Moments after Perila told Mashyuu she ready she heard the sound of something cracking in the air only to feel the hot flash sensation of sharp pain against the tip of her wing that throw her flight off balance making no attempt to try to stay straight Perila closed her wings and let herself drop three meters below which before she had a chance to react felt the sensation of a dagger pierce into the flesh of her left arm causing another grunt of pain to escape her lips. She heard Mashyuu getting close again and she activated her devil fruit on her attire upper body except the hand holding her blade allowing his attacks to pierce through her without actually harming her and the dagger that had been in her arm to fall loose with no solid form to hold onto, once she felt his onslaught stop she flew back six meters to put more distance between them and reformed herself back to her human form.

However, moments after turning back to her human form a strong attraction made her move towards him and then a strong repelling force made her lose grip on her blade and she was now without a weapon as she felt it leave her hand and fly towards where the sound of Mashyuu's wings was beating, focusing on that sound as a trigger she was able to see Mashyuu once more as a red blur that was closing in, in order to protect herself she blocked most of her body with her right wing and focused her will on it making just that wing take on a clear glint as Mashyuu hit her, however, the force of his attack was much more then what her haki seemed to be able so although she blocked it she still took on most of the brunt of the attack and the force made her spin helplessly in the air, since she couldn't fly at the moment she begun spiraling down towards the ship below.

10Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Frustration grew on Mashyuu's face as Perila transformed into somke and he quickly realized that there would be others in the world that could do that and more. He pulled back and continued his assault and by the end Perila was spiraling down towards the ship. With the win conditions of the battle set, Mashyuu folded his wings in and dove down at Perila like a bomb. His wings no longer flapped as he swiftly closed the distance between the two. His blue eyes narrowed cane flipped about in his palm while he continued his descent towards Perila. He brought his knees in, straightened out and tried to slam his knees into the small of her back while his cane came down, striking at her shoulder as hard as he could swing to try and finish her and end the battle before it could truly begin.

Mashyuu watched the situation with Perila unfold as he spread his wings and flew back up as far as he could. His relentless attacks came to a sudden end as he caught his breath and  wrapped his whip blade around his waist like a belt again. Slowly his arms crossed over his chest and eyes narrowed on Perila. "Good! Did you see anything with your eyes blinded? A color, an outline? Anything?" Mashyuu asked while floating to her level. He stopped and drew a deep breath of air reaching out for her blindfold and checked her over to make sure she didn't need medical attention right away. "Alright, close your eyes and try to sense the emotion coming from me, once you can do that, reach out and try to read Harley's emotions, then Sky's.... not the air, the Navigator." Mashyuu instructed her. He was feeling concern for Perila, wanting to make sure she was safe but invested in teaching her. Harley on the ship looking up at the duo felt jealousy at the relationship forming between the two above her, and Sky standing at the helm of the vessel simply felt bored at not doing anything for a few days.

11Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:34 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Perila desperately tried to stop herself but with her wing somewhat chipped from one of Mashyuu's assaults combined with the raw force of his previous attack it was tremendously difficult to refine her balance to stop her own movement, needless to say as they were still in their training session Mashyuu noticing this fact didn't hesitate to take action as the next thing she felt was a sudden hard object against the small of her back slightly bending her body upwards as she let out a grunt with a small amount of spit as the hit took her breath away, the attack didn't stop there as following that attack was another hard object came from above striking at her shoulder that did stop her spinning but sent her spiraling down at the ship at an even faster rate, so that the drop wouldn't kill her Perila flapped her wings as fast as she could to slow the fall as much as she could and it ended up succeeding as she had managed to stop herself from completely falling at eleven meters just above the ship.

Perila groaned in pain as her whole body hurt especially now after dropping nearly thirty-four meters after receiving a near back-breaking hit then a shoulder thrust, luckily thanks to her wings she didn't completely fall out but it definitely wasn't what she would call a complete win, "Good! Did you see anything with your eyes blinded? A color, an outline? Anything?" she heard Mashyuu say and she let out a grunt as she pushed her hands against her back to crack it, "There were a few time's where I saw you attacking as a red blur, other then that not much else but my own intuition. I did use the sound of your wings as a type of trigger thought towards the end."

Suddenly she felt the blindfold being removed and the rush of sunlight nearly blinded her, luckily Mashyuu told her to close her eyes again anyway and try to sense the emotion coming from him, and then try to reach out and try to read Harley's emotions, and then Sky's while he said jokingly he meant a person and not the actual sky. Perila doing just as he said kept her eyes shut as she took a deep breath to relax her body, unlike the other times she didn't focus on the sound of Mashyuu wing beat but just tried to extend her reach as if she was a radio wave traveling through the air, there was nothing at first but after a minute Mashyuu once again came as a blur but unlike before he was blue with a spot of...green, and as she focused on him his blurred shape took on his human form, "I can see you, a blue human silhouette...your worried...but your also calmer then you were during the fight." Perila would try to reach further like he instructed but she was having difficulties.

12Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

"Red blur? Hmmm that's new. I mean... I see auras but never an aura, more like a blip on a radar." Mashyuu explained, more or less interested in how they saw things in a different way while also seeing things in a similar way. He tilted his head and listened while she explained that she could see a shade of blue coming from him, knowing he was worried but not stressed or a focused ball of anger. The Pirate Captain watched the woman he was teaching and thought to himself for a moment. She seemed like she was having a hard time with anything else though. "Good, you're doing great, now reach out past me. Think of the layout of the ship, focus on it and the emotions coming off the Skycleaver. Ships don't normally have any emotions but people do. Come on, push past us. You should be able to reach the deck at the very least." Mashyuu continued to encourage Perila, knowing that she was advancing in everything faster than he was and should be able to push past what he had achieved.

Behind Perila, Harley watched the pair, her eyes narrowed on Perila wondering what it was about her that Mashyuu found so attractive. The brown haired woman had never felt jealousy before, nor had she known that the duo getting along so well would get under her skin so much. Slowly her gaze drifted over Perila and Mashyuu's shoulders towards Sky, who was leaning over the wheel of the Skycleaver with a bored look on her face. When she saw Harley staring at her, Sky pointed at the Skypiean pair and drew a heart in the air with her fingers then gagged herself with her finger, chuckling softly, displaying a jolly and cheerful emotion.

13Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Mashyuu spoke up explaining that although he has seen aura's he hadn't seen a blurred image before and that what he saw could often be described as a blip on a radar, after a few minutes of Perila trying to extend her reach Mashyuu gave her encouraging words stating once again for her to look past him and try to think of the layout of the ship, the emotions of the people on it and keep on pushing. Trying her best Perila begun to concentrate harder, she kept on to the idea that she was a radio frequency and tried to expand herself to reach further than she was currently doing, at first nothing happened for a good twelve minutes until finally a spark.

Holding on to that single spark feeling Perila focused harder on it using it as a basis and she soon found herself seeing another blur on her screen this time however it was...yellow, jealousy was what she was feeling, Perila grew tired of the blurs so instead of trying to extend her reach she took a few moments to enhance it as if she was a filmmaker increasing the quality of his photo shots, it took several minutes in and of itself to do so and the blurs were now solid human shapes that Perila could now tell outlined the real bodies the emotion belonged to, "I can see it...Harley...she's jealous..really jealous..."

Focusing back on trying to increase the radio frequency she took a deep breath and then exhaled allowing her signal to reach further mentally and soon another human silhouette came into view, much like Mashyuu's it was blue but also a ting of green, "I see....Sky...she's peaceful and happy.."

14Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:46 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

As Perila continued to focus, Mashyuu found himself more enthralled with what she was doing than growing bored. It was amazing watching someone else learn something that he had learned not long ago. In a way it confirmed that he was a good Captain and put a lot of his own self doubts to bed. He could lead, he could help others grow if they really wanted to and could indeed be a crutch for his allies. "Jealous? Harley?" He asked then looked past Perila to Harley and lifted a brow. "Great, good job beautiful. Listen... open your eyes, fly up about ten meters and try again. Keep going until you can turn it on and off at will. It's gonna wear you out though so if you need a break take it. I need to go talk to Harley..." Mashyuu instructed then walked past Perila and moved towards his Doctor.

Seeing Mashyuu coming, Harley quickly turned away from him and tried to mask the hurt on her face with a weak smile. As he drew up on her she broke the silence first. "I know you told me about you and her but it's just hard to watch. Why wouldn't you want to teach me, a crew mate that first? What makes her so special?" Harley asked then whipped around to face Mashyuu, a hint of anger playing at the corner of her lips. Mashyuu frowned and drew a deep breath then leaned against the rail of the Skycleaver. "It's not like that. She came asking about a skill she called haki, I told her I use something called Mantra and it works different from what she does. But I figured we could teach one another and both better ourselves. I haven't offered to teach you Mantra because I know how hard it is to use and I don't think you're ready for it yet. It's as simple as that. Perila said she could see jealousy flowing off you. Now look, I like you Harley, a lot. You're beautiful, smart and funny. Plus you don't take any of my crap and once in a while, I need someone to do tell me when I'm acting up. We are a good counter balance to each other. But-" "But I'm not her. I get it." Mashyuu shook his head. "No, Harley you're my best friend and I don't want to ruin that. If something were to happen between us because of a relationship, well.... I'd rather not lose you. Perila, she's not going to be sailing with us forever. If something happens to her on an island that I'm not on, it's gonna suck and I'm gonna be pissed.... Like, as angry as I was when you got stabbed. But I won't be able to do anything right away. So I have to trust that she can handle herself. Do you understand?" Harley wiped a few tears from her face and nodded up and down rapidly. "Yeah... I get it. I'm sorry for getting in the way of you learning." She started to apologize but went silent when Mashyuu wrapped her up in his arms and wings, completely masking her from everyone else. "It's okay to cry, I'm sorry that I can't love you the way you need to be loved. But someone will and believe that I'll hate them for doing what I can't." Mashyuu whispered and kissed Harley atop the head. She chuckled and punched him in the chest, knocking the Skypiean away while he laughed too. He shrugged and jumped up to fly next to Perila and tapped her on the shoulder. "So, how'er you doing?"

15Unlocking deep potential! Empty Re: Unlocking deep potential! Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:05 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Once she told Mashyuu what she was seeing he repeated the words Jealous and Harley's name and his peaceful blue aura took a green again while at the same time,  he gave her instructions on to keep trying while he went to go talk to Harley who was still showing the color of jealousy, although Perila herself wasn't at the conversation she could still feel the emotions displayed in it as Mashyuu aura became even more green with worry while Harleys was still yellow with jealousy but had trances red anger mixed in as well. As the conversation went on Perila took deep cleansing breaths as she constantly tried to work on increasing her distance but was also distracted my Harleys and Mashyuu's fluctuating emotions, after some time, however, Harley's aura started to turn a good distance of blue although still having yellow mixed in.

It seemed whatever happened between the two calmed down and she felt Mashyuu approach her and his silhouette had a finger moving real close to her, in response Perila grabbed it ignoring his words and telling him to "shhhh" instead of focusing harder she stopped trying to focus so hard and just let her own feelings dull out and relax herself to the point of numbness, without her own body putting up the struggle she felt her radius extend, holding on to that feeling she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Mashyuu, "I can see it...your aura is still calm and I can feel....more...I would have to say about almost fifteen meters now...Harley is still conflicted but she's okay now...Sky is peaceful and cheery.

Perila vision started to get hazy as a light headache came on and she lost her focus on the new ability as she sighed in a little frustration, "I think I overdid it..." Perila took a deep breath in and out and then looked at Mashyuu, "Thank's for helping me out, now it's time to repay the favor." Perila got up onto her feet, "Drop your weapon and lower your guard." The moment he did that Perila would dash forward and deliver a powerful front punch right into his gut without a moment's hesitation, "The key to learning this ability, is to harden your body your will at a moment's notice." Perila stepped away "For now I don't have the energy to enchant my attacks with haki, but I will be doing so when I am. Are you ready? Just like you, I won't hold back."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum