Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

With the hope of back-up negated, Jackal's mind started to calm-down slightly on what would be the next move logically. It'd be then that Lucas' voice would echo throughout the control room, "They should be here any minute now... It's ten to the planned arrival time, Justice." Jackal stated grinning. From about one hundred meters away from the compound, above the clouds, Sinbad and the remainder of the Calico Pirates closed upon the 'D' warehouse's location.

'Puru Puru Puru', the sound of Jackal's Den Den chimed in moments after Jackal had reassured Justice of the ship's impending arrival. Answering the call, the Mink would've received word of the ship's position.

"Capt'! We should be there in about twenty minutes. How's securing the base going?" Sinbad inquired.

"The sniper was a pain in the ass but the two of us got it done. Plant the ship around back in the gated loading area. You'll see the warehouse sky-bound as you descend, it's the warehouse with the roof ripped off, Shishishi... Cant' miss it." Jackal responded, laughing because in hindsight, Lucas had given the crew an almost perfect sign to mark their location.

"You ripped off the roof!? How did you manage to-"
Sinbad's queries were cut short by Jackal hanging up the line.

"Shishishi... You worry too much. Sometimes it's okay to make a spectacle... or two. It's not like we'll be keeping this place after tonight."
Jackal said, chuckling to himself about the expression on Sinbad's place when he sees the ceiling.

Exiting the control room, Jackal would single for the now disarmed men to follow him out to the outskirts of the building. Once collected, the fifteen men in total stood trembling slightly, fearful of what'd happen to them next.

"Ah... No need to look so constipated Lesser Minks. I have no plans of killing you." Jackal said, noticing the fear oozing from the men's auras. At the Lesser Mink statement, the men began to shake even more violently, taking the Mink's words as if he'd seen them as inferior beings. "Is it something I said?" Jackal thought, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"Anyway! Tonight, you'll be all temporary members of the Calico pirates. As a bandit, I'm fair with all my men. Anything Justice, my hidden business associate, I, and my crew desires is ours. The scraps can be yours for the taken. All of the these warehouse raids will be pinned on us, so no need to worry about Mother running you lot down. It'd suggest you wear face-masks though." Jackal declared, with a very lackadaisical expression.

However, as the next thought crossed his brain, Jackal face tightened. The scowl on his face was enough to put the fear of God, in the weakest of man, "Any slaves will be turned over to our care. I'm not here for any rape or murdering of the weak. If I receive any reports of that... I'll kill you myself." the Mink stated, licking his lips.

"YES SIR!" the men shouted together on cue.

Above the area behind the warehouse, where Jackal and the newest recruits stood was a gated loading area, large enough to hold several cargo containers. As the cloud's cleared, the night was filled with moments that'd leave the ordinary mafia men astonished, as the flying ship descended from the sky. It'd be the first time Justice saw the ship as well. "What'cha think... It's called the Pegasus. From what I've learnt when I stole it from the Revolutionaries, it's based off the Noah Ship on Fishman Island." Jackal inquired asking Justice, leaping backwards a few feet so the steam that'd be gushing from the ship's under-half didn't cook him alive.

"IT'S AMAZING CAPT'" Mother's men chimed in with sparkles in their eyes.

"Shishishihi... I didn't mean you lot." Jackal added, chuckling at the men's seeming star-struck nature of the vessel, and now, it seemed the idea of working with him? Lesser Minks sure were an odd bunch.

Misc:

Words: 670
Tagged: @Justice
Notes: Information Obtained from my Night Raid
Voyage here: Link To Raid

* Doriki - 25 Endurance / 2 Speed

17[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice
[quote="Justice"]

Sending
a

Lucas saw that things were going according to plan. There was no need for bloodshed as everyone followed simple orders. He didn't have to keep the rock formation anymore. But he was going to stay hidden in the ground to keep anyone from seeing who he was. The stone giant leaned back, Lucas caused the giant to dismantle itself and fall to pieces in the area right next to the warehouse. As this was happening he sunk back into the ground and moved towards the captain underground as he ordered individuals around. At the very moment, he was swimming through the stone right under the captain's feet. After he finished getting the grunts to work for him Lucas revealed just his face in the ground. This was so he could speak with Jackal.

Granted this whole interaction was going to look strange to anyone in the area. It would appear as if Jackal was talking to the ground. “Psst, Ears down here.” Lucas kept a hushed voice so only the Captain could hear. “As you can see I am a devil fruit eater, I figured I show you over telling you. I will stay in the ground and help load from here. If things get messy I will just make the giant again. This was easier than I thought it would be. You weren't kidding as far as security goes. After this, the other warehouses will be on full alert.” Lucas explained.

It was a bit strange talking from the ground level. Lucas tried not to look at Jackals crotch but it was kind of hard being almost under the captain. Looking around for a moment Lucas uttered, “I won't lie this was pretty awesome doing my first job.” To despite everything Lucas still was rather green behind the ears. He liked playing the menacing guy for once. He had never done anything like this so it was a new experience for him as a whole. Twenty mintues were left before the ship arrived. Moving the goods using his stone powers would make things rather quick. Especially with the help of the goons.

18[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

As the ship landed, Jackal was slightly startled by Justice's face in the ground, that had manifested seemingly merged into the concrete below where he stood. Hearing the man's heckle prior, he'd stare down as if he'd been looking at his crotch, which would've appeared to those onlooking the situation, that'd he would've been talking to himself. However, the men we're even more startled by the sound of the collapsing giant statue, and fell to the floor, looking behind them at the warehouse at their hind. "That's a pretty interesting ability you have there. At first, I thought Mother had placed some kind of trap on this place." Jackal stated. "Reinforcements shouldn't be coming... I had one of the men report the attack here to be neutralised. That'll buy us a few hours, they might still send a recon party anyway." Jackal theorised. Jittery, the awkward silence that comes with learning new people kicked in for the newest nakama, and he'd blurt out his enjoyment of the mission.

"Shishishi... That's the Bandit's life we live. Most raids won't go this easy but with you on board... It'll take an army to tae us down now." Jackal stated. Peering over his shoulder menacingly, the newly 'recruited' grunts fell into position as the ship succeeded in it's landing. As the docking area would open, the mechanism extending outward, "Alright. We'll be loading anything that can move aboard. Especially the equipment from the control room. I have uses for that Type B Den Den." Jackal stated grinning. "Crates... Information Records... Whatever it is... Load it! I'll process everything later!" Jackal shouted. As Sinbad disembarked from the vessel, the duo exchanged a single fist bump, debriefing each other on the situation at hand. "That massive statue from the sky was the new guy?" Sinbad exclaimed astonished. "That's useful." Sinbad concluded nodding his head in approval, tears of joy streamed from his face, as he'd think about the days having to rough out missions with lack of personnel.

"Once we've finished load everything aboard, Sinbad and Justice... I have something to show you two. Someone bring us the Type B Den Den from aboard the ship!"
Jackal commanded. After about an hour of loading, most of the warehouse had been cleared out of anything that worth it. Setting up a makeshift communications station, Jackal placed the two Type B Den Den's on the table, attaching them to the monitors stolen from the communications room. Wiring the two Type B's together, and running them into the monitor, Jackal manage to display the map they'd been using to identify the bases, on screen.

"Alright. The points with the two circles around them. Here and here... are both warehouses we raided. This one... and the one I raided with Ursa's mercenaries." Jackal explained. "I think the next spot we should hit is here." Jackal pointed to a warehouse about a block over from their position. "According to the records... This place is a 'B' rank facility... and it's where Mother keeps her weapons. However, I think we should plan our attacks over the next week or so. Each raid will lead up to the Ball... That's where we'll end this little cat and mouse game of ours. With that being said, I think we should call it a night for now. The whole intention is to make her paranoid gradually anyway. Which leaves us with her men, what's the call Justice? Do we keep them for our own crew or send them back to her as our spies... Their fates are in your hands." Jackal stated.

Misc:

Words: 598

19[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Sending
a

Lucas did a motion that would have to suffice as nodding. His ability was indeed interesting. This was only the tip of the iceberg as to what he was capable of. Eventually, he would be able to reshape an island with little to no effort. It was good to hear that no reinforcements were coming. With some quick thinking, the Captain was able to relay information to keep things calm. “Aye good work and we should be able to load everything up with little to no effort. We will be gone before the recon team gets here anyway.” Lucas explained confidently.

After that Jackal said something that made Lucas blush a bit. He didn't think much of his power but there was some truth to the statement. With the ability to draw from the foundation of an entire island would be something to deal with. The grunts were watching intently as Jackal spoke to the ground. It was appearing that he was talking to himself as expected. He shot the grunts a look that struck fear into their very hearts. They snapped to the position in response as to not invoke the wrath of the captain.

With a mere thought, tentacles came out of the ground inside of the warehouse. They began to move in such a way that would assist with moving the boxes onto the airship. It took roughly an hour to take anything bolted to the ground. After doing so Lucas popped out of the ground and met with the Captain in the now vacant warehouse. He managed to get some equipment and jimmy rig it to create a small communications station. Lucas was impressed by the ingenuity of the captain.

The monitor displayed the map they used to set up this little raid, to begin with. Jackal began laying out the foundation for the next possible raid. “A week will give some time for them to beef up security. It will also give us time to bolster our strength as well. We could even use some of these scrubbies as pawns in this game we are playing. It's a risky play but they could be valuable assets. They could turn on us at any moment. But we need every advantage. We should take this onto the ship to not get caught out, however. No telling when someone could show up.” He explained.

20[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

"Agreed. Alright men! Let's pack it up!" Jackal shouted, commanding the grunts, old and new to load the last of the merchandise onto the vessel. With this, Jackal had gotten his hand on yet another Type B Den Den Mushi, which would've been useful for intercepting even more of Mother's routes, and leaving a gaping hole in her communications. After about an hour or so, the warehouse was stripped clean, and the massive Brig was filled with all of the spoils of the battle, however, the war would've reach a conclusion on another day. As the ship prepped to rise into the sky, Jackal peered off the side of the ship looking down at the barren warehouse with a smug smirk. "Boss! Should we leave Mother a message!?" one of the original Calico Pirates inquired. "Shishishi... The mission has been accomplished why not? Sinbad! You have anymore of those spare Jolly Rogers we picked up on Sandy!?" Jackal shouted. Blasting through the sky using his miniature explosive charges, Jackal climbed to the ceiling of the warehouse, searching it's rooftop for sentinel structure from which he could've hung his flag from. After moments of searching, he'd stumble upon a flagpole that bore Mother's Second District Crest, as to alert the members of the District this building was somehow under her 'watch'. Ripping down the flag, Jackal hung his Calico Pirate Flag, before retreating to his own ship.

"I guess this is 'Check.' Your move now, Mother. Soon this little cat and mouse game of ours will come to an end." Jackal concluded, smirking as he retreated to the ship.

Two Days Later

"I told you they'd make a flashy display eventually." one of the Wild King's Mink men alluded to as the crew watched the footage of the robbery from stolen records from Mother's Den Den.

"This is the pup they put a Black Card on? He seems to be a shrimp."
The Wild King Takeshi himself stated.

"And now, we have the location of their ship's last docking point. Shall we?" the general stated.

"I heard the brat has ties with Ursa. Perfect. I've been mucking around in his turf looking for a fight. It's time to see what this Half-Half is made of." Takeshi stated smiling menacingly.

Exit.

Words: 598

21[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:44 am

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Sending
a

Jackal agreed with Lucas's suggestion about taking this discussion on the road. With one command the new recruits moved with purpose. They needed to get anything else on the ship and move out. It would only take a few minutes to get everything together before boarding the ship. Now on the ship, Lucas looked over the ledge with the captain down at the now emptied warehouse. One of the men came with an idea, leave a message for mother. Lucas wasn't against the idea, granted the message he left was rather big. Crushed bodies and a topless warehouse. She was going to know that a monster was present during this raid. Not that he considered himself one, but what he could do was monstrous. Jackal requested for a Jolly Roger, one before Lucas's time. It would have just been the cherry on top of this raid.

Lucas turned around and leaned on the edge of the ship while looking into the starry sky. This was the first step on his new path with the Calico pirates. After having so much fun he had no other choice but to stick with this crew. The captain seemed happy with his abilities which made him feel great about what was to come. Things were only going to get harder from here on out. The ship soared off into the sky towards the docking point that was marked on the map during the planning phase. Jackal mentioned the phrase 'check,' which meant he was aware of the bigger game Lucas wanted to play. They were all on the same page. Now all Lucas could do was think about the next possible move to make. It was Mothers turn, all they had to do was be prepared for whatever she was willing to toss their way.

The Captain retreated to the lower regions of the ship. Lucas just stayed outside to enjoy the view of the night from the sky. “I think I will stay out here for a bit Captain.”

[Exit into the Night]

-Voyage End

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum