Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Empty [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:24 am

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice
Spoiler:

Bandits doing Bandit things

Lucas found himself sitting at the bar while the keep cleaned some glasses. He was waiting for the boss man to show up and give some information on the gang they were dealing with. Spook was off doing his own thing so he figured he roll alone on this one. Granted he did not need much help due to the kind of power he possessed. The company would have been nice to have regardless. Team building was essential to a crew's success. While sitting at the bar counter, Lucas was scribbling some design for some new Den Den Mushi technology. Maybe not new for the world, but new for him. He was still a rather young scientist in the eyes of the world. He wasn't going to be working on Project G for a while.

So for the moment, he wanted to make something that could benefit the crew. The idea was creating a watch that was bonded with a Den Den Mushi that could use short to medium range signals to contact with other Den Den Mushi's that shared the same wavelength. It would be more ideal than carrying around the snails in the pocket and having to pull them out every two seconds to talk. Especially with this ball happening soon Lucas had to work around the clock on this one. The main issue was a lack of supplies and a workshop. Then again he was on a crew now, Lucas stopped for a moment and scratched his chin before speaking. “Maybe Jackal has a warehouse or ship I can set up shop in.”

Until Jackal made a appearance Lucas continued to work on the design. It was starting to come together nicely actually. The watch portion was simple enough. It was just creating a housing unit for the snail to live in while inconspicuously looking like a watch. It would be good for covert missions, considering they were considered bandits. So being subtle was always the first course of action.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

As per usual, bars were the safest bits for meetings outside of the crew ship, due to the frequent traffic that flowed constant on Baltigo around the clock. The bar they'd chosen to meet up at was part of the same franchise as the Red Mon Bar that Jackal had met Spook and Lucas in a few days prior. Clearing the shades of the bar, which didn't carry a traditional door as an entrance, Jackal would see the blonde Lucas attentively scribbling on a piece of what appeared to be graph paper. Hastily making his way to the counter, he'd slide in the seat next to the scientist, "You know... If you want to work on your inventions... our ship is colossal. It's where Gilbard keeps all his medical equipment.... Furnishing is compliments of the Revolutionary Army so if it looks a bit extravagant it's on them Shishishi..." Jackal responded as a conversational opener, arriving to hear the man's exclamation about having a ship or base. Jackal had actually been their for about a minute or so but Lucas was so engrossed in his invention, he didn't notice the Mink until he'd speak and even then, maybe he'd be still deeply into it's conception. "Alright. What'cha need me for Lucas was it? You should get an alias on Baltigo by the way. No one really gives out their real name. I kind of got stuck with Ears. Amongst us, Jackal is fine though." Jackal inquired, wondering about the purpose of the meeting.

Wearing his trademark Calico Scarf, Brown Cargo Pants with a red belt and no shirt present, the Mink tail trailed in metronome as he'd await the scientist response. The members of the bar had noticed who he was and the latter of them chose to split immediately after seeing his mug, especially those who'd witnesses the Blood Moon Bar incident. Still fresh on their minds, murmurs carried through the the Underworld of Jackal's newest recruits.

Words: 327
Tagged: @Justice
Notes: Just a quick intro post

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Lucas caught the sound of the door opening and stopped working for a moment. Before he could close his book Jackal was already upon him. Lucas always got a bit embarrassed if people saw the rough sketches of his work. The boss was now next to him looking at his sketches. Jackal was a fast little bugger, Lucas would give him that. It was a bit startling but Lucas was getting used to it. Jackal at least confirmed a little bit about his initial thoughts though. So that meant he heard Lucas talking out loud. It saved a bit of time of asking the question. So he could not complain in the slightest. "Oh? Well, I guess that solves that problem." He replied. Lucas closed the sketchbook and placed it in a pocket as he stood up. Then the follow-up answer came to the captains next question. Also, it never dawned on him about having an alias to go by but something did pop in his head.

"Well upon hearing your explanation of the trouble you are in I got to thinking. This Mother has been giving you problems right? Well, why not shake her up a bit by hitting a major distribution factory or warehouse in her possession. The problem is I have no idea where to start. I figured you could know something? Never really thought of having an alias yet due to having no bounty and being a nobody. Using that to my advantage but I suppose I should start using one. I guess you can call me, Goldie no..."

It hit Lucas like a sack of stones suddenly. A name for a pirate that was hilarious on the surface to use. Yet, it held some weight behind it due to his background and interactions with the marines. "Call me Justice then." A word that was never used to define a pirate. A word that marines spewed out while they butchered innocent lives regardless of affiliation. Yes, that is what his alias would be. Regardless if the captain or anyone else liked it, this name was going to stick. Even if he had to scream it while doing dirty deeds to those who deserved it. Lucas was missing the point of a code name is not known but he was lost in his own train of thought for a moment. "Or Goldie works just fine too for Baltigo, Ears."

This was also a good opportunity to show the captain his real abilities outside of his brain. Little did the captain know, Lucas was the eater of the Ishi Ishi no mi. A devil fruit he stole a while back. That is a story saved for a later date. He got a little excited for what was to come.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

It's the thrill in the end. In that moment when something stolen becomes mine or is it? That's the bliss I desire.

"Shishishi..."
Jackal uttered, couldn't helping but to chuckle at the man's suggestion. "One of the reasons I've avoided taking out too many of her warehouses was lack of manpower. However, as for where her stashes are at. I can help you with that." Jackal stated, walking around to take a seat next to Lucas. Digging through his messenger bag, Jackal would remove a single piece of graph paper containing a map of Baltigo. It was a simple map, anyone could've bought it off a trinket store but combining the notes stolen from the broadcaster Den Den from his raid with the Fishman Cassius. Scatter across the map were circles and squares, using the notes to geographically pin-point each station.

"Alright." Jackal stated, scattering map open onto the bar counter top.

"The squares are her major warehouses. The Circles are her major establishments. Whether it be, Brothels, Spas' or Pleasure Cafes... According to the notes, they are Mother's Major Money Makers."
Jackal started to explain.

"If you look at each square, you can see they are all tagged with letters A-D. That's Mother's way of distinguishing the more loaded warehouses and business. The higher the letter, the more point of sales and storage occurs at the spot. Of course, that means the more security. The place that I raided for this information was one of her communication warehouses that she used to send information to and from Baltigo. Rank B. That place was loaded with snare traps, land minds and a trained sniper." Jackal explained.

Sliding the map more towards Lucas's direction, "If you're interested, you can take out her smaller joints D-C. If you're up for the challenge, we can take out the B and A spots too. I'll lend a hand. The choice is yours really. If you think you can handle it yourself, Justice." Jackal stated.

"They say history is in the hands of the victors. I think Justice is the perfect fit as long as you can back it up. Besides, Blonde... Too simple." Jackal nodded, irony that Ears was also the simplest name in the world in retrospect.

Words: 353
Notes: Information Obtained from my Night Raid Voyage here: Link To Raid

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Lucas nodded at a comment about lack of manpower. He saw first hand what Mother could do. She was definitely someone to be feared. In this case, fear was not a luxury to have, especially if one is going to make a statement. Mother was an obstacle that had to be overcome. They weren't going to get far without taking out issues as they presented themselves. Granted, Lucas wasn't apart of the crew at the time of Mother being an issue, but joining the crew made it his problem. At least he took it upon himself to get a jumpstart on things. Jackal plopped on the seat next to him. While doing so he took out a map of the area. The map was marked with vital spots with a sort of ranking system. One that was simple to follow. As Jackal began to explain the details of the map Lucas's gears began to turn.

'Her attention is already on the Calico pirates due to the bodies piled on the floor when we first met. No doubt hitting any one of these will cause her to go on full alert. The ideal thing to do would be hitting all of the spots at once, but with the lack of manpower that is impossible. It is better to just use hit and run tactics. We won't win a straight scuffle with her. Not to mention other players could be gunning for Jackal and this could get real messy.'

Lucas was listening while he was having this going down on in his head. Jackal pushed the map towards him and immediately his eyes were drawn to the warehouses. Hitting her money operations are good but taking out a warehouse and her goons will send a clear message. The question that came to his mind was, 'Do we want her to know who did this or keep her guessing?' Most likely the latter to keep her off their asses until the final blow is struck. After Jackal finished explaining Lucas spoke on the matter.

"As much as we may want to go in guns blazing it would not be the wise play. If we did it would have to be quick and before an alarm goes off. We don't want all Baltigo barrelling down on us." Lucas analyzed the situation quickly and wanted to show his smarts a bit on an unknown situation.

Lucas took his pencil he used for his notebook and put an X on the warehouse with the letter 'D.' "The best play here will be using the cover of night to move and hit this warehouse. Take out any security on the outside and deal with anyone inside. As far as leaving a message, I think it would be better for her not to know who did it. If she knows it was you or anyone affiliated with you, she will come looking for blood. Not to mention if she doesn't know it could make her paranoid of everyone in Baltigo. A woman with that kind of power has a lot of enemies. Yes, it will put her on high alert, but it will also give us insight to what she values the most. Whatever she protects the most is where she can be hurt the most." He explained

He stopped and looked at Jackal to make sure he was still tracking with all of this. Lucas knows when he gets rolling he can flood someone with information without even noticting it.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

The Mink agreed with Lucas's initial analysis. What had been working in Jackal's favour so far was the size of his organisation. With his bandit crew being so small and tight knit, it was almost impossible for anyone to track-down his crew on the off, especially since most of them spent their days aboard the Pegasus. The Flying Ship proved immensely useful, being able to change their base of operations and evade discovery in a matter of minutes. Jackal listened attentively to Lucas's words, chiming in on the bit about remaining anonymous. "I agree. At this stage it'd be best for us to not have any of these raids tied to us before the Ball in the next few weeks. I want her to increase her security on that building. The more security she hires, the more rumours will spread about the Ball's final location. Mother's immensely secretive like most of the Kingpin's. Most people don't even see their faces without either being an underling or being on the opposite end of their pistol." Jackal retorted.

When it comes to planning heists, this line of work truly made Jackal excited. He'd see this similar to that of a Shogi match, using strategies to corner the enemy, never revealing too much but just enough for them to respond. Smirking, "We hit the smaller joints then... Hit and Run as much as possible. In true Bandit fashion, anything that's movable, it's ours for the taking. Anyone that needs to be put out, then it's all part of a days work. I'll give you the option. It's either we can tag team or I'll leave this information in your hands for now. It's been a minute since my last 'job'." Jackal concluded.

Jackal would await the Blonde's response, if Justice wanted to handle the raid on his own, Jackal would use his heist as a distraction to raid one of the safe-houses on the opposite side of town with a similar 'D' Ranking. If they could use this as leverage to draw out another of Mother's top brass, it'd work to their advantage in the long run.

Words: 356

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Lucas was no stranger to being on the receiving end of tyranny. The issue was the world was built with an idea in hand. The strong ran the world while the weak followed. It was up to others who are strong to take a stand for those who could not. It was the natural order of the world. He nodded at Jackal's comment, “Well when she is at her weakest the other Kingpins would no doubt show themselves anyways. That is how these kinds of people work. Their secret deals and friendships are merely business propositions. As long as each one serves their purpose they have no reason to step in. On the flip-side of that if we take her out best believe the other Kingpins will make moves.” Lucas replied.

He turned back to the map and began to think while Jackal spoke. Hopefully, Jackal understood the Hit and Run he was referring to. He knew Jackal was a bandit, Lucas was gonna make a scene after removing the goods from the area. An example needed to be made out of this heist. By being completely anonymous everyone will be on edge. Paranoia will cause them to suspect each other. Lucas was trying to cause a level of discord that could be taken advantage of in the long run.

“We can tag team, many hands make lighter work. I requested you be here for more than just information. Knowing that you are the Bandit King. No real thief would pass up a score.” Lucas replied with a smile. Sure it was manipulative but at the same time they were crew-mates. Not to mention Jackal was no doubt itching for a reason to take shots at Mother. On top of that he could see what his captain was really made of and same for him. “If that is the case I believe we will need to do this under the cover of night. Use the darkness to engage quietly and remove any problems before taking the goods. After that we demolish the place. We just need to find a way to get the goods to a safe place or the ship before anyone notices.”

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

"Transport won't be a problem as long as we have the Pegasus. I'll inform Sinbad of the plan at hand. We'll start from the East of the District, and work our way West. Take out all of the smaller spots on the strip, and store the goods on the ship. However, we'll secure one spot as our storage point, while we raid the other warehouses, I'll have our men load the hoarded goods aboard." Jackal theorised. "After all, what's the point of having a Flying Ship and not using it. I've avoided using it in my raids up to this point to leave no traces of it's connection to me. I even flew the Shichibukai's Jolly in place of my own for cover. Using my ship will not only leave them confused but employ a bit of misdirection." Jackal concluded grinning. To Lucas's Bandit King statement, he'd backtrack adding in, "I guess this little presentation of ours will be our own form of Justice then." Jackal stated. Once the details had been ironed out between the two, Jackal picked up his Den Den Mushi, beginning to contact Sinbad and inform him of the situation at hand. After the call was completed, Jackal would turn over his Baby Den Den Mushi to Justice.

[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Tumblr_mu25jq2H5A1s5oxc0o1_500

Five hours later, the sunset upon the Second District, as the hustle and bustle of the Red Light District strung up, shrouded in the shadows about fifteen meters away from Mother's guarded warehouse, marked facility 'D' on his personalised map was an unmarked old factory house, which seemed to be abandoned. However, the ever so often flickering lights from the window's third story, and the perched sniper secluded beyond the shrouds of the trees surrounding the compound made for strong evidence to speak otherwise. It was a small compound, it was fairly large but as were many factories within the Second District that didn't double as a whore house or a pleasure spa. Loading up his Den Den Mushi from his messenger bag, the Mink would ring Justice from his undisclosed location within the same area. Once the call was received, "Well looks like this our first time together Justice. Be gentle. Shall I take the first shot or will you? From looks of it, it's a pretty simple set up. Most of the men seemed to be stationed on the top floor, sniper on the balcony, and trees scattered around the facility to lower visibility. We got two hours before Sinbad arrives with the ship, so we'll have to manage to shut them down immediately." Jackal explained. "The fence looks to be made of stone and from my Mind's Eyes, they're about twenty guards behind that twenty-five footer wall." Jackal predicted, using his Haki to peer behind the gates contents, only fifteen meters away.

Misc:

Words: 446

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Sending a message

Lucas had a glint in his eye and a grin on his face. He had never seen a flying ship before. He heard of them existing but he never actually laid eyes on one. This made things very simple for the plan. So they had a solid plan, the next step was just to follow through on all of it. “Well looks like we got our work cut out for us it seems.” Lucas stood up from the stool and rolled the map up. He had it memorized at this point and handed it back to the captain. Lucas chuckled at the notion of all of this being their form of justice. “I guess it is,” Lucas replied. Jackal pulled out a Den Den Mushi that was no doubt connected to the ship. It was going to pay off in the long run too have long-range communications. He contacted the ship and handed over a baby Den Den Mushi to Lucas. After Jackal placed the Den Den Mushi in his palm, Jackal did a little three-way call. The information was passed onto those on the ship. The ship was to meet overhead once signaled. That would be right after the goons at the first warehouse were dealt with.

Five hours moved by quickly before the sun began to recede into the horizon. The sky was filled with an orange tint as the day began to come to an end. The night owls began to flood the streets and the parties were just getting started. Lucas and Jackal had split up at this point. Lucas was unaware of his position but he was not too far off from the warehouse. As for Lucas, he was near an abandoned warehouse not too far away. Roughly twenty meters off he used the cover of the shadows and the trees to stay out of sight. This was facility D, the lowest warehouse on the totem pole. So most likely the least guarded. He leaned back out of sight as the Den Den Mushi was ringing. He picked it up, with no response. Jackal spoke in a hushed tone, explaining the situation. After Jackal was done, Lucas responded. “I have a gentle touch, but I can’t say I am going to be so gentle with them. Take out the snipers I can handle all of the ground troops. Meet you on the other side over and out.” Lucas hung up the snail and prepared himself.

With that being said Lucas cracked his knuckles as he began to sink into the ground. With the mixture of gravel and stone in the ground, he was about to utilize the power of his fruit for the first time. The ground became almost liquid as he sunk into the ground. At that point, he began to move through the ground without making a sound or motion on the surface. Using the ground as a means of entry they would never see it coming. It didn’t take long for Lucas to cover a large distance swimming through the ground. He was under the location behind the stone wall in a matter of moments. The environment itself became a tool for Lucas. At that very moment, he felt the movements of anything on the surface. People were pacing and moving around the radius. At that point, Lucas waited for Jackal to get the attention of the snipers. Due to having a 35-meter radius. He could tell the captain wasn’t too far off from the location. At the moment of his movement, Lucas was going to strike.

Skill:

10[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

"Shishishi... Take out the sniper he says..."
Jackal stated snickering to himself at his nakama's comment. "As if that's ever easy to do." Jackal concluded, clearing his sinuses to gather mucus and saliva in his mouth. Puckering his lips, Jackal began to blow air into a spit bubble, expanded the sphere to around double the size of an average basketball. Cutting off the bubbles immediate air supply, the Mink disbursed the bubble to float towards the general direction of the compound. The sniper who'd been examining the situation from his position on the third floor, picked up Jackal's movements from the alleyway he'd been hoisted it up in. The bubble travelled to in front of the bases gate, and the moment it popped, pure chaos ensued. The explosive charge rocked the facilities gates, releasing a plume of smoke that ruined the snipers line of vision.

Dashing from out of the alley, Jackal engaged in a series of leaps that closed the gap between himself and the facilities outer gates in seconds. Using the smoke as cover, Jackal would've expanded his Kenbunshoku Haki to pick up on if any traps had been laid on the outskirts, similar to that of the former facility he raided with Cassius, however, this particular base didn't seemed to be guarded to that extent, explaining the 'D' Rank rating a bit more. Shrouded by the wall's height, Jackal approached the smaller staff entrance, using quick charges of his Electro to dismantle the gates lock. Sliding open the door, the Mink didn't dare to step through immediately. Instead, he'd blow another bubble infront of him, now facing to the left, to cover the width of the doorway, and without even releasing it, he'd burst the bubble prematurely, letting off a second explosive charge, wiping out fragments of the gate's lining, and of course, another plume of smoke to cover his advance. However, the front door from the entrance was about fifty meters from the gate, so it'd be quite the distance to cover with simple explosive charges.

Patiently staring behind his scope, the sniper waited to take his shot, simply following the Mink's 'checkpoints', mentally marking the areas where the explosive charges came from last. Though, not the most trained in hand to hand combat, most of the snipers and marksmen under Mother's care were top notch. As a collector of secrets, she'd need the finest forms of security at all of her locations on all levels. "Come on out Ears... I'm waiting to say hello." the sniper murmured to himself. Once trouble happened at Mother's safe houses, everyone assumed it was the infamous Ears, as no one in their right mind would've openly started war with Mother, aside from Jackal at the moment and more recently Ursa. As the smoke started to clear, Jackal wasn't in a rush to advance, he'd done his part keeping the sniper entertained. "It's a matter of whose faster... My limbs or his reaction to my movement. If his eyes can keep up with me, I'm well shot. If not, I might be able to make it." Jackal thought. Sliding from behind the stone wall, the Mink leapt using what little of the smoke remained as cover. His first stride would've put him fifteen meters into the compound but the moment he'd become visible, arriving at that point of clearance, the sniper fired off a single shot towards the man's head. From the time Jackal heard the shot, his counter had already been processed. At that exact moment, Jackal would've detonated three parts of his body, his face, his chest and his shoulder.

The energy from the explosion would've carried enough heat to melt the impending bullet, and from his fifteen meter mark in, the Mink would've caused an explosion around his ankles, using his quick charges to make towards the front door. By the time the sniper noticed it, Jackal had already made it towards the entrance of the compound. "Cheeky little-" the sniper exclaimed, getting up from his position on his belly to run into the house, hustling for the staircase to make it towards the ground floor. Using his Haki to read the situation behind the door, what awaited him were ten rifle bearers, aiming their favourite firearm towards the door's entrance. "How many hired guns does this woman have?" Jackal thought to himself. Breaking open the door, Jackal took off his Calico Scarf, balling it up and tossing it through the door. On edge, the rifle holders emptied their rounds into the scarf, only after the clips clanking for empty, did they realise the situation. As the scarf was filled with holes, Jackal bided his time as he'd calculate his next move.

Misc:

Words: 446

11[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Sending
a

Jackal made his move on the base by causing an explosion at the front gate. The men directly above Lucas began to scramble. Soon after Jackal moved just chaos began to ensue, thankfully it wasn’t on Lucas who caused the ruckus but things were about to get rocky. With full pun intended, Lucas’s gentle-hearted nature faded away revealing a more focused one. The explosion was not too far away some people were bracing themselves while others got thrown back a bit from the sheer force of the blast. Creating a five-meter circle eight tentacles fired out from the ground. Each one was aimed at an individual at the range. Having seismic sensory Lucas was able to tell where they were exactly. Tentacles came as sudden as the explosion giving little to no warning. They shot upward piercing eight of the twenty men in the area, tentacles entered through the rectum and out the mouths of eight individuals creating a shish kabob effect. Right after Lucas caused the ground to warp and become unstable as the top half of a giant came shooting out of the ground. The giant resembled his dashing features.

The top half of the giant was seven meters in height and since it copied his body structure several layers of stones were used. The sudden appearance of the giant caused individuals to be thrown into the air suddenly. Stragglers were made irrelevant in an instant. Lucas was in the chest of the giant controlling it. He swung with his right arm from left to right, causing the golem to move in accordance. The arm batted away anything in its path. There was still some distance to the building but there was enough room to complete the action without destroying the wall. Some of the remaining grunts tried to fight back but due to several layers of stone, the bullets were not going to penetrate no matter how hard they tried. Because even if a bullet managed to break the stone, more stone replaced it.

All hell broke loose and the Calico pirates had the upper hand due to the element of surprise. Lucas continued to finish the Golem to stand at a full fifteen meters in height. Standing at 49 feet he towered over the warehouse. People on the ground were left powerless to his might. This was the first time of making a full sized golem, but the occasion called for it. Some individuals tried to run but it was no use. Lucas made sure to stomp out any runners. This causes the ground to quake and break apart. The warehouse was starting to come apart at the foundation. Quickly releasing this he stopped. Lucas turned to the building with the intention of ripping a hole in the roof. The individuals in the sniper positions would no doubt struggle getting a good shot with the appearance of tremors. Lucas now towered over the building, due to his height the captain would no doubt be able to see the golem.

Hungry eyes stared at the building while he thought what would be the best way to dissect the building with minimum damage. Lucas took a large hand and reached to the front of the building and began to rip the metal roof in the opposite direction like a cereal box.

Skill:

12[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:08 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

Suddenly, the earth that Jackal stood upon began to shake at the appearance of gigantic daunting sentinel, that seemed to be clearing Jackal's rear of the soldiers he'd jotted pass. Extending his arms towards the building, the golem began to top clench onto the ceiling of the base. Using his Kenbunshoku Haki, Jackal immediately noticed the aura and the person who'd be behind this entire freak of nature, bringing a devilish grin to the Mink's face. Stepping through the doorway, he'd time the entrance to match up with the golem's attempt to rip off the bases poorly built roof-top. As the evening moonlight dripped through the area, the image of the smiling Mink in the distance struck immediate fear into the men's bodies, they couldn't even move or cock their guns to fight back, this was too much for them to deal with on a mental level. Giant Golems? Explosions spawning from mid-air? Even loyalty towards Mother and a thick pay cheque wasn't enough to sacrifice their lives for. "Good night ladies and gents." Jackal stated, announcing to the entire room.

"As you can see... This is a raid. Usually, I would've offed all of you but I kind of will be needing your services this evening. As of tonight, this base will be used as my storage house. Your about to bare witness to ability. I can command acts of nature, and use them to my advantage." Jackal stated smirking almost breaking out into laughter at the bullshit of a story he was spinning but from the looks on the grunts faces, they'd been eating it up. "This is what's-" Jackal's speech was interrupted from an attempted to killshot to his head but it was intercepted the moment the sniper got into position to take the shot, Jackal sensing his position with his Kenbunshoku Haki, and detonating an explosion to counter the bullets arrival once again. The force of the explosion wiped out the grunts that'd been standing idly, Jackal unable to compress the explosion precise enough to counter the bullets speed. It was a level of control he'd have to work on, using the smoke as cover once again, Jackal would shift his position to behind stone beam that acted as a pillar to support the building.

"That's an interesting skill... You have... Ears." the sniper announced from his vantage point about twenty-eight meters away from the balcony over looking entrance's commuting area. "Shishishi... That's the second time you've almost killed me. I might as well get your name if your going to try to take my life." Jackal shouted playfully. "I was out on a mission until recently, I'm one of Mother's Rooks, my name is Ulysses." the sniper informed proudly, his eye firmly pressed agains the scope of his rifle. "I had a feeing you'd attack another of the facilities... Seeing that you stole one of our Type B Den Den's." Ulysses reported. "Someone's been doing their homework." Jackal retorted.

"Unlike the other pieces... I'm fond of your work. No-ones ever forced Mother to place a black card on someone's head in the past. Usually, us pieces just clean up little shits like you." Ulysses stated. "Now your rambling... Black Cards? I have no idea what your talking about." Jackal responded. "You will in time... if I don't kill you first." Ulysses declared, ending the line of dialogue as the smoke finally cleared. Touching the tip of his tongue with his index finger, Ulysses judged the change in the wind pattern in the room, switching the rounds in his rifle to that of a lighter shell. Firing off another shot, this time, the bullet would've curved around the beam, hitting Jackal in his right arm, moving at a speed faster than he could've responded to, aided by the wind. Shocked, Jackal rolled on the ground, using the momentum of him being hit to roll from his position towards another adjacent beam, creating more distance and less exposure of his body to the sniper. Suddenly, the building began to rumble.

Misc:

Words: 677
Notes: Information Obtained from my Night Raid
Voyage here: Link To Raid

* Doriki - 25 Endurance / 2 Speed

13[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:49 am

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Sending
a

The situation had turned in their favor in a colossal fashion. Granted Jackal didn’t know of Lucas’s abilities he played it off as if he did. Lucas didn’t hear the conversation but he saw the captain standing in confidently in the doorway. Who wouldn’t in this situation? Anyone with a giant fighting on their side was in a good spot. Some would say size doesn’t matter but in this world, it made a huge difference. Lucas finished ripping the top off the building and tossed it into the forest right next to it. The sound of trees breaking as a metal roof slammed into them could be heard. Lucas was now looking into the warehouse like a kid staring into a dollhouse. The men inside were struck with fear, all but one. A sniper was confronting Jackal and even fired off a few rounds.

Lucas took his left hand and reached in with an open palm towards the sniper. This was at the moment of firing the second round at the captain. It hit Jackal’s shoulder causing Lucas to frown a bit. From the same open palm four tentacles fired out at the sniper in an attempt to capture him. Two were aimed at the man’s arms while the other two were aimed at the man’s legs. They were going to wrap around the limbs restricting him from harming the captain any more. The situation at hand for the man was rather grim. Even if he managed to fire rounds into the Golem Lucas was controlling, it would be futile. The bullets have to penetrate through several layers of stone which were nigh impossible unless special rounds were used. Even then, Lucas could rebuild the golem in an instant. Due to being attached to the ground he had a nearly infinite supply of stone to draw from.

Lucas began to speak through the golem, this amplified the sound of his voice causing the sound to boom. “Lower your weapons and you all may walk away from this.” His voice carried through the room and caused the air pressure to change again. Thanks to the cover of the night there was just a large black silhouette talking at the men. This added to the terror that the men were feeling at their moment. “You all got a minute to decide.” Lucas had no problem crushing the building after everything was said and done. With the roof removed it would make for easy extraction of the goods in the building.

More than likely some were going to retaliate just because they could. The grunts on the ground level hesitated for a moment to process the words from the captain and the words from Lucas. Even though Lucas didn’t promise they would all walk away from this situation it was better to leave some people alive for questioning. If they were to be kept alive, that was a different story in itself. It was ultimately up to the captain to decide.

Skill:

14[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:33 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"泥棒の間で栄誉"

With the sniper subdued, Jackal winced at his right arm, noticing the blood that had been trickling from bullet wound. Luckily, the shot lost most of it's weight due to the lightness of the round and the wind's current. Delivery was swift but the impact was nothing more than a light jab. Using his nails to dig into the wound, Jackal fished out the bullet, tossing it onto the ground. Using a slight explosive charge, he'd use the heat from one of his explosions to close the wound shut slightly, taking off his Calico Scarf, and fashioning it around his hand as a bandaid. Walking up the staircase to the sniper's position, Jackal would've began to pick apart the brain of the suspended marksman, "I heard you say you've spent time observing my actions in Baltigo. Then let's not waste each others time... What is it that Mother's protecting in this warehouse. From the pawn piece, I was only able to derive the map and letter system... but something's been bothering me. This place is way less protected... The disparity is too uncanny." Jackal commented.

"I value my life more than anything else. If you can secure that much, I'll tell you what you need to know."
Ulysses responded.

"Shishishishi... I'm not the dictator type. It's up to my nakama if he wants to spare you or not." Jackal retorted, pointing his thumb towards the massive golem, he'd assume to be Justice's doing. Raising a single finger, allowing Electro to run through it, "Although. I can resort to other means if you want us to keep acting like barbarians. I have time to kill." Jackal stated smirking.

Sighing, "As you said, each letter goes from D to A. The letter does correlate to the security of the base but it's not as simple as that. D facilities are Mother's Towers... or transmitting towers. It's how we share information around the District. The 'D' spots also receive information from business outside of Baltigo. Even from other districts we've setup probes in." Ulysses explained.

Nodding, "That'd explain why Cassius target was so loaded. The transmitter we found at that location was receiving information from her external contacts." Jackal thought to himself. "If that's the case, then Mother already knows about us being here, correct?" Jackal inquired. "The moment any problem arrives, we're suppose to transmit it to nearby warehouses. To request for backup and to ensure that security is on alert there as well." Ulysses stated.

Taking a minute to ponder the information presented, "Where's the control room?" Jackal inquired. "Follow this hallway to your right, turn left at the four-cross and they'll be a door locked with a padlock." Ulysses concluded. "Justice! If you can hear me, keep him strapped up and follow me." Jackal shouted. Following the man's instructions, he'd follow suit with the man, himself, and the signalling for the remainder of Mother's men to follow also. Upon arriving to the padlocked room, Jackal shattered the lock using his Electro, walking into the communication room. As soon as Jackal walked through the door, the man sitting at the control board typed feverishly to transmit a warning but in one leap, Jackal had already wrapped his black claw's around the stranger's neck.

"You've been all cooped up in here from the fun."
Jackal stated, peering around the room at the giant Type B Den Den. Looking at the messaged typed on the monitor being displayed, it'd be a message to the other warehouses stating that the potential threat hadn't been neutralised and to send back up. Searching the panel, Jackal identified the button with the words 'delete' on it, and jammed his finger down on the board, erasing the message. "I want you type the following.. Word it in your jargon." Jackal stated grinning.

Message to Other Warehouses wrote:
Ears has been captured and seriously wounded. Ulysses is transporting him to facility 'A' for measure. No back-up needed here, we'll quell secure the remainder of his men until morning.

Pressing send, Jackal would electrocute the communicator and Ulysses, rendering him unconscious. "How's it Justice? Big enough to store what we'll need for the night?" Jackal inquired, resting his Sixth Sense momentarily.

Misc:

Words: 703
Notes: Information Obtained from my Night Raid
Voyage here: Link To Raid

* Doriki - 25 Endurance / 2 Speed

15[V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1  Empty Re: [V] Dark World Dealings : Chapter 1 Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

Sending
a

The tentacles landed causing the sniper's movement to be completely restricted. He dropped his weapon due to being caught by the tentacles. With just a mere thought or movement he could rip the man into pieces. Hopefully the sniper was smart enough to understand the situation he was in. The tentacles were tight enough to cause discomfort but not enough to cause immense pain. Lucas watched the individuals in the warehouse very carefully. 'We probably don't have much time. Unless this warehouse is the lowest on the totem pole. It is only a matter of time before more come.' He thought while playing sentry. Thankfully the ship was on the way and they weren't going to be too much longer. The men in the warehouse began to slowly lower their weapons on orders of Lucas from before. There was no point to dying a fruitless death.

Jackal and the individual spoke, things had calmed down just as quick as they started. The man in question did not try to struggle which was the more intelligent thing to do in this situation. Lucas felt no need to tighten his restrains. Jackal yelled loud enough so Lucas could hear. Following the orders, Lucas motioned the tentacles to stretch and follow the captain towards the control room. Lucas stopped just shy of the doorway to keep the man in the open. He had no idea what the man was capable of so he had to keep him restrained. As far as everyone else Lucas was able to tell if any movement was going on due to the vibrations in the ground. If anyone tried to make a run for it he would know immediately.

Jackal entered the control room while Lucas waited for the outcome of the conversation the two just had. The other men complied with Lucas's orders which caused him to respond accordingly. “Now for the rest of you, I will need to you to just calmly step away from your weapons and place your hands on the wall facing away from me.” This was so all of the men had their backs to him and he could see all of them even more clearly. Now Lucas and Jackal just had to wait for the ship to arrive.  

Jackal yelled out of the room asking the size of the load, they were stealing. “Oh this is more than enough. Just gotta get it on the transport and we can mosey on out of here ears. These fine gentlemen can follow simple orders. No one else needs to die to night isn't that right?”

The men said nothing in response out of fear. Lucas released the restraints on the now unconcious sniper. Looking into the building Lucas began to size up the pallets filled with all sorts of goods. “Yea this will do just good. How much longer till they get here?”

Skill:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum