Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Lesson Learn (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Empty A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approval

A few days had passed since the fight between four of the strong people in Level five. Yuurei had gotten respect by a few people who he had fought against in Impel Down. Their fight would go unnoticed though as they were fighting in an area where the cameras didn’t spot them. He was okay with that as he had gotten what he needed. He became friends with the guards, well not really, but now he was working for them, which was good for him. He would do what they ask him and on top of that, he would get rewarded for doing so. He had gotten food from them, which was something that wasn’t possible at this level. He had to be discrete when he ate, but he sure as hell enjoyed it. He did do his daily training as he had walked through the coals of level five to test his endurance, and how strong he had gotten.

It wasn’t fun to go through, but he knew that it was something he needed to do. His body was heal from the ordeal he had to go through at the beginning of his time in level five, and there were people here who didn’t bother him. They didn’t know what he had done outside of level five, but they knew that he had fought against Adam, Jackal, and Jones. It wasn’t that he fought against them, but that he was still walking around this hell hole alive. He didn’t know what he was going to do today. There was nothing to do down here actually except wait for the guards to give their orders. That was actually what he was waiting for, and to be honest he saw new people entering this level of Impel Down.

Yuurei had familiarized himself with half of this level of Impel Down. Where the cameras were, and the doors to the upper level as well. He was calm and collective as he knew he wouldn’t make it far if tried to escape now. He didn’t want to escape now as he was envisioning those who had done him wrong. There were people that angered him every time he thought about them and was hoping that he would be able to seek his revenge on them. He envisioned how he was going to kill them or capture them, so they could feel what he felt when he was captured. His mind ran while thinking about this that he blocked the screaming that was coming from the new inmates and the weaker inmates who were trying their best to survive this shit hole.

While he continued his walk, would pick up his feet right away from the floor as it burned. He wasn’t getting used to it, but it would take a long time for him to actually walk on this without having it bother him. He figured he would ask one of the guards for some shoes. While walking though he didn’t notice that there was someone making their way towards him right now. His head was down due to the heat, and he was lost in his thoughts right now. The figure would soon stop a few feet away from Yuurei, so they wouldn’t bump heads with each other. It was enough for him to say something to the prisoner, and have him stop walking any further.

”Hey Yuurei. I have a job for you. Are you interested, or should I go to the others?” He asked knowing he wanted Yuurei for the job and wasn’t going to really take no for an answer.

They had a verbal agreement, and Yuurei couldn’t back out of it, or his life in Impel Down would probably become harder than what it already was. He had stopped walking anymore, his train of thoughts was interrupted and he looked up to see that person who was offering him a job as a guard. He had put a smile on his face as he was excited to do something in this place. He would have to fight other prisoners, but that was okay since he was working for the guards. He cracked his neck as he had his head move back into its original position.

”I am interested in a job right now. As you can see I’m bored out of my mind.” He said this to the guard.

The man laughed when he heard this because that was all he needed to hear from him. He placed his hand into his pocket as he started shuffling inside until he found what he was looking for. He took out a picture from his pocket, and moved his hand out to Yuurei to grab. The thief was quick to grab the picture as he looked at it to see who it was. He didn’t know this person, and he didn’t see him before in this level, so he wondered how he was going to go after him. He looked at the guard as he was waiting for him to explain what he needed him to do. There would be a few things he would need to get before he did this job, so the faster things were explained the better.

He, of course, wasn’t going to say that to the guard. He was playing the long game, and he wasn’t planning on pissing any of these guys off. The guard had given him a few seconds to look at the picture before continuing on what he needed him to do.

”I want you to take that prisoner out. If you can get rid of one of his arms that would be sufficient. I don’t want you to kill him, but to teach him a lesson.” He paused for a second.

”The prisoner’s name is Bazile, and he got into Impel Down this morning. He had been processed, and on his way down here, he made a scene as he was trying to make sure that we couldn’t take him anywhere. That is where he broke my nose, for not understanding that there was no way for him to escape. Still, this is payback for punching me in the face, and I want you to do it, and of course, you get a reward for your troubles afterward.” He explained to Yuurei waiting for the man to decide.

+25 to Strength (+5 from race)

Last edited by Yuurei on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Empty Re: A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard his words, and he wanted to laugh really bad with what he had said to him. It was something he deserved, but he couldn’t do that because they were watching him. He didn’t want to lose his privileges, so it’s why he made sure it was calm and didn’t burst out laughing. He took everything that was said to him and thought about how he would handle this new guy. He felt bad that he was going to have to cut the man’s arm off, but there was not much he could say about it. It was either the man’s arm, or him losing the things he was being rewarded with here.

”I see, so Bazile broke your nose, and you want me to take his arm for it. I understand where you are coming from. Just watch the cameras and come down when you see it is all over. That man will regret being so emotional and irrational.” He looked at the picture again, and walked past the guard this time.

The guard had a smile on his face because he had gone to the right person. He walked off back to where he had come from as well. He didn’t need any of these pirates jumping him and taking him hostage. That would not be fun, so the guard ran back to the area where he came from, and leaving level five. He would watch the cameras to see where Yuurei would be located. The swordsman was walking to the location where he had hidden the sword he took from Adam. He didn’t want to walk around with it because he wasn’t sure how they would feel with that on his person. It wouldn’t take him long to make it to the hiding spot he found on level five, and once he was there he would reach into a crack that fit his hand and would pull out the blade. There were enough cracks to put up to four blades in them.

Yuurei put the sword on his side now as he started walking through level five. His goal right now was to look for the guy who was his target. His eyes scanned through the area right now as he was looking at the prisoners that were here. Whenever he looked at one of them he could tell that they weren’t his target. He had time to waste, so he looked at each of them to make sure that he didn’t miss his guy. The prisoners did look at Yuurei wondering how he had gotten that weapon on his side. They wanted to approach him, but they didn’t have time to do such a thing. Instead, they kept walking on the coal, for it was something that they were forced to do. While he continues moving he could see different pirates doing their own thing. He could imagine they were strong enough to take care of themselves.

They had nothing to do with his job right now, so he ignored them as well. Yuurei figured that the people he had seen walking over the coals were the weak ones and the ones that thought that there was the only option in this floor. He wasn’t going to say anything about that to them as he continued walking. He felt like he didn’t spot the guy but then shook his head as he knew not to doubt himself. He continued walking through the area and on his walk, he saw Adam shouting at his goons again. The swordsman could only chuckle when he saw that because he was always doing this. He wasn’t sure why, but he figured they never did things the way he wanted. He didn’t stop for a hello or anything as he kept moving. He wanted to use his devil fruit abilities but figured it was not necessary for him to use.

His body continued to walk, but one thing Yuurei learned to do here was to walk at a slower pace than usual. He didn’t want to waste his energy on unnecessary things, and he didn’t want to rush his way around this floor looking for someone he would find eventually. His walk through the area was longer than he would think. He tried to look around as best as he could, but he didn’t have any luck in finding this guy. He knew he was walking around too much when he had seen Jones by himself fanning himself, and he also so Jackal in the area where they had met for the first time. These guys did do their own thing from what he could tell, but what he found interesting was how they got their job done. He never saw any of them doing any jobs for the guards in Impel Down, but it just meant they were that good.

Still, he continued his pursuit, but there was no finding this man. He would sigh from the annoyance he was feeling. I looked and there is still no Bazile in this place. Where could that man be? I need to do this if I want to get something that I really want.” He thought to himself as he stopped walking. He was thinking about what to do, and it wouldn’t take long for him to come up with an idea. It was the first thing he should have done since he started looking for Bazile. He was new to this place, and Yuurei had known the presence of the majority of the prisoners here. His eyes open as he activated his observation right then and there to search through the area. There were a lot of people in this level, and within his fifty-meter radius, he didn’t feel the presence of anybody new.

This brought Yuurei to move onward before he would come back and search in the areas he looked into before. For now, he would continue to look for Bazile.

19/20 Haki Remaining

3A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Empty Re: A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While he was walking through the area he was in, he could feel the familiar presence around his observation. They weren’t his targets, so he continued to walk through the area. This was easier, and a lot efficient as he was able to move through areas in level five quickly. It wouldn’t take long for him to find his first batch of inmates that he didn’t recognize. Yuurei made his way towards them without a moment to waste. When he got there he noticed that there were a few people who were talking to each other. He looked around them to see if he could find Bazile amongst them, and within a matter of seconds, he had found who he was looking for. The man who he had been looking for had a scar on his face going down his eye and short black hair. He looked strong and figured that was how the guard’s nose broke.

He figured he wouldn’t attack the man right there as he could have just looked like Bazile, but could have been someone else. He approached him with caution because he wasn’t sure if the man would attack him like he did the guard who hired him. When he got close enough Bazile looked at Yuurei’s direction and wondered who he was. The prisoner noticed the sword on Yuurei’s side, and then looked at him as he figured something bad was going to happen. He was sure for a few hours he had been here he didn’t see any prisoner with a weapon. That only meant two things, one he was hiding this weapon from the guards pretty well, or he was working for the guards. He was correct on both things as they were both true guesses. Yuurei could see Bazile’s face and it screamed that he knew there was something up.

Still, he figured he would play it off and smile at the man as he stopped walking. He had gotten his attention, so the next thing he could do was ask him questions. He was about to ask Bazile who he was, but the man was beating him to the questionings first.

”What do you want?” He asked Yuurei as he was looking at the man.

Yuurei was looking at Bazile as he noticed that he was much taller than his picture. Of course, Yuurei was being stupid with the idea as his picture never showed the man’s size. The thief was looking up at Bazile while his hand reached to the back of his head as he was scratching it. He figured he would answer his question.

”I was actually looking for someone name Bazile. Do you know of him?” Yuurei asked Bazile when he already knew this was the guy.

Bazile heard his name be said to him, and it made him nervous. Bazile could see that Yuurei knew his name and he was a prisoner, so what was going to happen. His hand clenched into a fist as he was getting ready to answer Yuurei, but at the same time, he was going to attack, if the smaller guy did anything. Yuurei would take note of this and come to the conclusion he knew this wasn’t a friendly meeting.

”I’m Bazile. What do you want from me? I don’t even know you, and I’m sure you didn’t hear about me until today.” He told Yuurei this.

The thief chuckled because that was true. He didn’t know about him until today, which was probably the same for him. Yuurei just intertwines his other hand behind the back of his head as he was looking at Bazile. He figured he would get to know him a little bit before taking off his arm.

”I just wanted to get to know you. How did you get captured and brought here?” Yuurei asked him wondering if he would answer him.

Bazile heard what Yuurei said, and he wanted to know his tale about how he got captured. That was something he didn’t expect, but he wondered if this was all a plan to let his guard down. He kept his distance from Yuurei though as he proceeded to tell him what he wanted to know.

”I stood behind, so my crew could get away. I was a goner, and they would have been taken down with me if they stood. So, I decided to be a sacrifice, so that my crew would move on without me.” He said this to Yuurei, and when he heard that he looked down to the side.

He wanted to feel for him, and he wished that was the same for him, but it wasn’t. He was left to be captured and transported without the help of his crew. He didn’t get captured for his crew, but because of miscalculation. It bothered him, but this man had done something for his crew and made a scene when he entered Impel Down.

”How did you end up in here?” He asked Yuurei as he returned the question at him.

Yuurei could only think about how to answer that question and figured the best type of answer would be an honest one. He placed his hands to his side as he was ready to tell his story to Bazile.

”I got taken out by a pirate and was sent here. My crew never showed up when they knew what kind of predicament I was in. So, I was abandoned, unlike you.” He said this to Bazile.

The man looked down at the sword again on Yuurei’s side and then back at the man that was holding onto it.

”So, I’m assuming you aren’t here to speak to me like that. I guess this has something to do with the incident that happened in the morning with the guard.” Bazile said this as he cracked his knuckles as he was ready for something to happen.

Yuurei heard this and he cracked his neck. The man was right on the money with that, and all he had to do was confirm his question.

18/20 Haki Remaining

Bazile and his stats:

Last edited by Yuurei on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

4A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Empty Re: A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:01 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
At first, he didn’t say anything; he looked at Bazile with the same smile that he had the whole entire time. He did do something though and it was pulling the sword out its sheath. Bazile saw this and he got into a fighting stance because he knew that wasn’t something an ally would do. His face was angry and he wondered how the guards got the prisoners to work for them. Bazile figured the sword had something to do with it. Yuurei, on the other hand, sighed as he was upset that he had to do this, but because the sword had crumbled. He wasn’t surprised about the outcome of the blade because of where he was at, but it was sad that his sword was no longer useful.

”I am here for what you did this morning. At least I know you are wise enough to realize the mistake you have done, but it is a mistake that you will regret.” He said to Bazile as he had answered his question.

Bazile nodded because he figured this would happen, and he was going to show Yuurei that he was messing with the wrong man. The two locked eyes on each other, and soon enough things had become tense. Bazile slammed his fist together as the man’s fist had been coated in black. The thief expected this as he realized that a lot of the inmates in this level had achieved that level of ability. Yuurei figured it was fair game to use his as well as he coated both his arms in armament. The other two limbs that were fair game and ready to be covered whenever he needed to. They looked at each other, but Bazile had made the first move. Yuurei was surprised that he was agile and quick as he was taller than him he figured he would be slower. He had his Observation Haki on the whole time, so he knew where he was attacking.

Yuurei would block the incoming attack with his left arm as he looked at Bazile, but the man smiled at Yuurei as well as he threw another punch with his other hand straight into Yuurei’s stomach. The swordsman had seen the attack coming but knew he couldn’t dodge it in time, so he used his armament to weakened the blow. He spat out saliva as he felt the blow, but it wasn’t as strong as he knew it could be. He stumbled back from the attack as he looked at Bazile. He could have crushed that guard’s face but didn’t. It was as if he had left him off with a warning shot with the nose job. He shook it off as his attention was to the man, that was in…he disappeared and Yuurei quickly caught on where he was and threw a punch of his own with the left hand.

The both of their punches would collide with each other. Yuurei had the stronger Haki between the two of them, which hurt Bazile in the attack, but the ground under Yuurei started to crack. That wasn’t good for Impel Down, but at the same time, he didn’t care about the building structure. He did know that they were surrounded by water, and if this gave way, then he might be falling into the water. He knew that wasn’t good for him because he couldn’t swim, and every time he was in the water he would feel extremely weak and useless. While they were having their punching contest, Yuurei’s right arm was making its move. The man swung his long arms and when Bazile noticed this, he had covered his torso to block the attack.

It didn’t work, but what it did do was that it stopped him from being incredibly wounded. He could feel his ribs fracturing and it caused him to grunted as he pushed his hand off of Yuurei’s and landed on the ground. The two of them would stare each other down once again, but Yuurei wanted this to end quickly. He didn’t use his conqueror haki because he wasn’t sure if the man would be able to withstand it or not. The two of them started running towards each other again as Yuurei covered his second arm with armament and they started trading blows. Yuurei, on the other hand, would block with his both his arms as he could feel the strength behind those attacks. They continued to do this and when they both felt like they had enough jumped back and away from each other.

Yuurei could feel the bruising all over his arms, and he knew that if he continued on with the fight the way it was, then he would be in a major predicament. Bazile, on the other hand, was nervous; he felt like his armament wasn’t been protecting him this whole entire time. He was surprised that this man was this strong, and he started to wonder who he was. He looked familiar, but at the same time, he was different. The two panted as they were gasping for air while looking at each other.

”Who are you?” He asked Yuurei.

The swordsman shook his head because he figured he would be asked this today. He stood his ground as this would give him enough time to regain some of his stamina back.

”My name is Yuurei. I have kind of been on the News Coo before, even though I never read what they wrote about me.” He said this to the guy, and his eyes widen when he heard his name.

Bazile knew about him from the lower section of the news. They said this man was dangerous, but he was captured and he was in Impel Down now. That showed the Marines were doing their thing outside of this place. He didn’t know what kind of crimes this man had committed, but they had labeled him as dangerous. He surely was though because the way his arm, and torso was trembling showed his bounty wasn’t for show.

16/20 Haki Remaining

5A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Empty Re: A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:03 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Bazile’s body was hurt, but he had decided he would continue to fight this battle without hesitation. He didn’t know what the guards had him come here to do to him, but he wasn’t going to allow anything to happen to him. His speed was marvelous, and if it weren’t for Yuurei’s observation he wouldn’t have been able to catch onto where he was coming at it him from. He was coming from his right, and when he noticed where he was aiming at, the thief would only have enough time to block the attack to his side with the palm of his left hand. Bazile would see this as an opportunity though and threw out his other hand at Yuurei’s jaw. The thief noticed this, but it was too late. He was going for an attack of his own, and he didn’t think he would attack a second time.

Bazile’s attack would connect with his Yuurei’s face, and the swordsman could hear something crack. His face would move to the opposite of the blow and blood mixed with saliva could be seen flying out of his mouth, but at the same time, his right hand was being swung towards Bazile. It was the reason why he couldn’t block the attack that landed on his jaw just now. Of course, once connected, Bazile would have felt the same pain Yuurei felt as well. His face would move to the opposite side where the blow connected, and blood would fly out of his mouth. Both of them stumbled away from each other as they were both strong enough to do such damage. He looked over to Bazile, and could only shake his head because it hurt when he tried to smile.

”They wanted me to cut your arm off, but when I’m done I’ll just take a finger. You are strong, and if I don’t this, then I lose the trust of the guards.” He said this as the pain on his jaw from talking outweigh the pain on his feet right now.

It was the same for Bazile as the man couldn’t care less but the broken jaw he had suffered. He had gotten this guy good though, which is what he wanted, and he figured he would try to get another attack on the same spot. Yuurei was more aware than he was before, this guy had gotten a clean shot on him and it was because of his speed. He couldn’t use his gravity fruit here, or that was how it seemed. It made him a bit nervous as he didn’t want to get hit in that spot again. He was well aware of the disadvantage he was in, and it made him a bit nervous. How was he going to win again this man? He wasn’t sure honestly, but he was going to have to go up with something during this fight. Bazile was had gathered himself as he looked at Yuurei as he had gotten the man on the rope.

”I don’t think you will be able to get my finger, but that is generous of you. I guess I grew on you.” He said this as he started running towards Yuurei.

The thief chuckled a bit when he heard what he said. His story got to him, and he didn’t want to take off his whole arm off. His reason stemmed off on Koneko’s arm being taken off by Koko the Clown. It didn’t matter this was now, and he was defending himself against Bazile as best as he could as he started to feel his body giving into the blows. Then it happened again, the man struck Yuurei on the side, but luckily Yuurei had his Armament, but he could feel his rib cracking. He fractured Yuurei’s rib, which brought the man to stumble as he sighed because there was just one strong bastard after the other in Impel Down. What bothered him more was that he had just recovered from a fractured rib, and this man would go and fracture it again.

”I got to give it to you, you are one strong bastard. And I didn’t want to take your arm, just showing you a lesson was good enough. Still, I will take your finger, and then tell them that it was all I could get and that you have learned your lesson.” He said this to Bazile.

Yuurei would look at Bazile as he wondered what he was going to do right now. This fight had to end now, and he figured he knew what he needed to do to end it. Bazile wondered why this guy was still standing and looked like he was confident he was going to win. That looked of Yuurei’s was intimidating and dangerous. It made Bazile think he didn’t do anything to Yuurei, but he had definitely done enough to make Yuurei wondered if he should have left this job for the other guys in this level.

”If you can take my finger that is. I wonder why you are working for the guards if you are a pirate.” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei shook his head as he heard this but really didn’t want to talk because of his broken jaw.

”I can’t tell you my reasons, but know it’s a damn good one.” He told Bazile.

Both men touched their jaw, and flinched when they applied any pressure on it. Then, the two would look at each other as they both figured they would have to end this right now, or they would be screwed.

14/20 Haki Remaining

6A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Empty Re: A Lesson Learn (Voyage) Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei stood his guard as Bazile figured he would do that. This whole entire time he had been learning that Yuurei was slower than him but stronger than he was. He rushed over to Yuurei quickly, but the thief’s eyes moved around as he was following his movements. He grabbed the right fist of Bazile when he went to punch him, and then he watched the second punch come towards him. He knew this was going to happen, which brought him to catch that punch as well. Yuurei looked at Bazile straight in his eyes, which was brought to Bazile’s attention that he couldn’t get away. He noticed that Bazile was going to use his legs now as he watched the man try to kick him, but was stopped when Yuurei picked up his leg to block the attack. He shook his head when he looked at Bazile as he figured he would have to do it now.

Bazile didn’t know what was going to happen, and he was trying his best to cause Yuurei to slip up, so he could get away from him. Still, whatever he did it wouldn’t work, and it was getting frustrating. He was faster, but now that he was grappled, it didn’t really matter. The next thing he knew was surprising and not something he would think somebody would do. It was on the spot, and Yuurei didn’t think about doing it until he knew there was no way he could win in a one on one fight. He brought his head back, and when he did this his entire face had been covered in Armament. He brought his head down towards Bazile with speed and force, but at the same time, he pulled Bazile with all his strength towards him as well.

Bazile noticed this too late as his eyes widen when he saw this coming, and Yuurei collided his head with Bazile’s. The two stood still for a second as they were both standing on the floor, which heated up their feet. The fight was more intense, and the both of them continued to look at each other until Bazile started dripping blood from his forehead. The thief would let go of Bazile’s hand when he noticed that the man was falling back from the hit. He would watch Bazile fall on the ground without trying to save himself because he was dazed from that attack, and Yuurei held back a little bit, so he didn’t end up dead. He sighed and it hurt to do that as he started moving to Bazile’s hand. He noticed that the attacked had stopped him from using Armament, so he figured right now would be a good opportunity to do what he promised.

He reached for Bazile’s hand and grabbed his pinky. Yuurei would use all of his force and would break off the man’s finger. He would scream out loud from the pain that he felt of having his finger being ripped off by him. The thief felt bad when he did this but knew that it was necessary if he ever wanted to see his freedom. What he did next was, so Bazile wouldn’t go through any blood loss. He took the man’s hand and placed the area where the pinky finger was onto the charcoal to burn the open wound. Bazile would continue to scream when he felt the pain that he was going through. [/i]I’m sorry man.[/i] He thought to himself as he did this for a few seconds. After he was done with that he put the pinky finger into the air, so the cameras could see it and hopefully the guard that wanted him to do that.

Yuurei gave it a minute, and when he did that he turned his back on Bazile and started walking away from him. He was heading to the area where he would do meetups for the guards that had a job for him to do. He moved his body through the hot floor. His feet burned, but the pain he was going through right now wouldn’t allow him to react. Bazile wanted to get up, but when he tried to his head wouldn’t allow him to as he felt dizzy and fell back to the ground. He knew things could have been worse as the man he lost to had told him what he was supposed to originally do. The swordsman continued walking until he saw a guard waiting for him at the meeting area.

The thief would hold out the finger and handed it over to the man.

”Why didn’t you get his whole arm like I asked?” The man questioned Yuurei.

He looked at the guard as he chuckled because there was no way that was going to happen.

”He wouldn’t have allowed me to. That man was strong enough to put me in this condition. Still, I’m sure he learned his lesson and right now he is regretting what he did to you. I did what you asked, and I taught him that what he did was a big mistake.” He told the guard this.

The guard would look around and figured that was indeed good enough. He looked at Yuurei wondered what he wanted.

”So, as for you reward what do you want?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei wanted one of his swords back, but he figured he would get something else for the time. He looked at the guard’s feet and noticed that those shoes were good enough to withstand this floor.

”Can I get a pair of those? I also need to see the medical bay.” He said to the guard as he was pointing at his shoes.

He didn’t care much about Yuurei, but the man did come through at the end, so he would need him alive, so he could continue to do their dirty work.

”Sure I can get you a pair of these, and come with me we will get you patched up. You probably going to have to stay in there for a bit.” He told Yuurei.

With that, the two of them started walking towards the medical bay. Yuurei had done his job, the guard was happy with the results, and now the young man would get a pair of shoes that would stop him from having his feet on fire all the time. He wouldn’t wear them all the time, but he figured when he did his odd jobs that would be the right time to use it.

12/20 Haki Remaining

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum