Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Voyage] Throwdown EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Voyage] Throwdown Empty [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
A tree shuddered as tremendous force was hit against it. The force in question was Madori Sojima. There was rather sinister feeling coming from the Magma man. He had just been cheated! Playing cards with another con artist, Madori had only just realized that the man had hidden cards. Something didn't add up on the amount of cards on the table but it must have slipped past him.

Now some poor tree was really gonna get it. Madori cocked his right fist back and stepped forward and punched the tree again. The tree shook hard once again but a loud crack could be heard coming from the base. The tree was about 10 feet tall but that mattered not.

With a enough concentration the punch broke the tree in half and it went falling backwards. Madori panted slightly as he did have the strength for such a feat but it always left him winded when he pushed his strength.

Now something else to take his mind off his frustration, or rather focus it. He started to plot in his head. I do need some extra beli. Perhaps someone is willing to offer there services free of charge. He thought with a smile.

He dusted himself off and began to make his way towards the docks. He was sure to find someone down there who was going to be by themselves. And if they had a boat then most likely they had money. He could just imagine now, he'd show up and only flash his brilliant powers to show he really meant business.

There was no way they wouldn't be scared! Madori of course was living in his head, having never found a real challenge after eating the Devil Fruit. Most would die at his hands if he didn't hold back his powers. His Devil Fruit unlike others felt more dangerous and much more destructive than others.

He does not create, he destroys. What other chance did he have in life anyways. His life was sculpted to be this way ever since he was dropped off at this forsaken island without a chance to leave.

It seemed all his problems would have to be solved the hard way. But stealing always helped. At least thats how he rationalized it. He made was down a beaten path ready to find someone at the docks looking in need of help or who was alone.

He didn't really see anyone turning around a sloped corner hidden by high trees.

2[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was on the Charon right now as he figured he would give people the time of the day to leave the ship to go do their thing. He had tried to be alone, but Kasui was sitting down in the corner of the ship doing his own thing. The man was quiet as he didn’t say anything, and he wasn’t even paying attention to the thief. It was boredom all over again, and he wanted to go into the forest and train. His body needed the training after everything he had been through on Sky Island. He was a man recovering from the stress, both physical and mental. He looked up to the sky, his feet tapping on the deck of the ship as he didn’t understand how he agreed to this. He was wondering how Harley had been able to do it when they were in Sky Island.

The sky he was looking at were clear as day. The clouds were separated enough for the sun’s rays to beam down on the Blue Sea, and the island he was on. The birds could be heard chirping as they were soaring the skies without a care in the world. He enjoyed this scenery as he could see this all day, but he wanted to do that at a different location. He looked back at Kasui as he smiled at him. ”I’m going to be off from the ship for a bit, so can you stay and be on guard?” He asked. The man of course nodded, but didn’t say anything. He shook his head slightly, but was happy he agreed with it. The thief had jumped off of the ship, and landed on the docks that they were currently residing. This was a place that pirates had save haven.

Yuurei was known throughout the town, but he didn’t know that. He just thought people knew him because he was always going into this specific Tavern. His bounty was high, or at least high enough for him to have existence noticed by the World Government. While he was walking through the docks he noticed that there were people who stopped doing their work just to look at him. They would wave at him, and he would wave back at them. There were a few of them that he didn’t know, but figured he would do just because he didn’t want to be rude. The others he did know he had helped them out throughout his time here. The thief wore his regular clothing today, and kept the eyepatch on his right eye. He walked through the area with his swords on his sash. There were four of them on his person as the other ones were left on the ship,

His left hand would be leaning on top of the swords on his left side. The swordsman knew of this path that led to the forest, which was where he was headed. While walking he would walk by this large man who wasn’t taller than him, but looked like he was bigger in physical size. He noticed the face that he had and could tell that this man had fought a lot. The black cloak he wore made him look suspicious, but Yuurei chose to ignore it as he wasn’t doing anything to him. The two would cross path, but would the other man react to Yuurei’s presence? The thief wasn’t hiding who he was, which he knew he would do when they were off this island, but right now nobody bothered him.

Yuurei would continue walking as he would enter the forest he was in. The thief would just make his way around the area until he found a big, thick, sturdy tree. The thief cracked his neck as he was ready for his dose of training for the day. ”They didn’t want me to go to town, I wondered why?” He asked himself as he started moving his feet as he was strafing, so he wouldn’t become flatfooted. He started throwing light jabs onto the tree, and even with holding back his punches, the tree shook from the punches. They were solid hits and his reach was incredible. The thief was throwing a few combinations as he knew he couldn’t always rely on his sword. He wouldn’t be the best with this, but fighting Armstrong showed him that he became a bit nervous when he didn’t have a sword to give him comfort.

Yuurei could see the chipping off the tree every time he would land a hit on it. He could only smile because he had indeed become stronger ever since he had left Jaya the first time and went to the skies. Hitting this tree showed him the growth of his time spent on another island, and the hardship that came with it.

3[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:15 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse stood breathing, and the more he breathed the air in, the more he was filled up with all the details of the his surroundings. He was not empty. There was more than enough details around to fill him, to keep his mind busy. There would always be more than enough.

The suns hot ray blazed down on mocktown. Although the intense heat stopped most from staying too long outside, Kouse stood perfectly still in the middle of a field. His 'ROOM' was activated and he’d been pushing it’s range to the utmost limits, concentrating completely, and sweating profusely. The heat was almost unbearable, but Kouse needed the added difficulty. If he could remain calm and collected on such conditions, it could make his use of his devil fruit ability the more easier. Kouse shut his eyes and kept them closed. He took a deep breath and began pinpointing everything within his ‘ROOM.’ First he started with the more larger things, like the big rock 15 meters to his right and the tree 20 meters behind him. He took another deep breath and concentrated more. Soon he could detect a bird walking about in the grass, looking for grasshoppers to eat. Kouse noticed a small rock 5 meters to his left, then another and another. His mind was flooded with information, but he wasn’t still satisfied. He took another deep breath and gritt his teeth, concentrating even further.
At first he could detect nor locate nothing new, but soon he could almost feel the world around him changing. He felt the movements of a grasshopper, fleeing from the bird, he knew it’s exact location as it moved about, hidden in the grass. A bee buzzed 30 meters away and Kouse was aware. A baby snake crawled quietly, hidden under the grass even further away from where the bee was, two lizards were fighting 35 meters away.
Moments later, Kouse turned in surprise, eyes still closed, he just detected thousands of tiny little things crawling up and down the tree he had previously located. He was confused at first as to what they were, but soon he realised that they were infact ants!.

An intense headache hit Kouse right at that moment, causing him to stop the use of his devil fruit ability immediately. Blood dripped out of his nose and the world tipped and turned to Kouse, the dizziness didn’tlet up until he passed out right there on the field.

“Hey wake up Dr K, I’ve been looking everywhere for you, and what are you doing in this field in the forest?.” Cindy, his nurse shook him awake. “Your needed at the clinic urgently…..there is a patient who can’t make it here who needs your help.”

Kouse nodded and looked at the sun, he’d been out for a few hours. “Alright.” Kouse stood up, picked up his sword and began walking to the clinic at a fast pace with Cindy tagging along. “Whats the patient’s name and problem?” Kouse asked even as his mind traveled someplace else.
Kouse knew he just had to put in more training with using his devil fruit, that he’d been able to become this good so far with his abilities due to the recent intense training he’d been going through.
“……..and he’s namee is Char.” Cindy’s voice broke Kouse’s line of thoughts.

“Alright Cindy, let’s go save a life.” Kouse said as he walked straight through the well trodden path back into town.

4[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The Magma Pirates? Or the Sun Pirates? These were names going through his head when he would eventually start his crew own crew. Being a Captain had its merit, he would be able to get a ship. And finally leave this island that he considered a rock. Everyone was just as broke or if not well off as he was. It didn't pay well to rob from the poor. But the poor was usually all he had to do business with and off. This type of deep thinking almost made the Magma man miss it. In the corner of his peripheral was movement. He couldn't be quite sure but it was around the bend that he able to peer slightly in to the woods.

Someone was in the forest training as he had just been doing. Madori stopped in his tracks to see and to listen. He could hear someone punching a tree with reckless abandonment. They had as much force in their punch it could be heard from the path. What strength, this was probably a sign.

Madori began walking towards source of the sound. It looks like it was being made by a young man possibly a little older than he was. You probably could have confused the man for a Samurai. For on his sash there four beautifully crafted weapons on his person. They seemed to have been made of credible quality. Wazomo's of the highest. For sure these weapons would fetch a most amazing price on the Black Market. This type of weapons would make him a Broker for sure.

Not only would get Beli off of this hit, it would also push him to through the Underworld network. There was always business for Swords of those caliber. It looked like Madori had found his first victim. He started to make his way around the clearing as to get behind him. The man was hoping the Samurai would not notice him.

As he near about 20 meters from him, he began to make both of his arms glow bright red and orange, as a significant heat and magma began to pour out from his hands. Magma began to bubble and liquefy, falling off his hands onto the ground. It instantly burned a hole through the ground. Madori watched his target practicing on the tree without pause.

"Hold it right there. Stop whatever you're doing and handover those pretty swords. And I won't hurt you." Madori said clenching a fist at the turned around Yuurei.

5[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:41 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
So, what about Elias during this whole story? The wonder kid who would join the Phantom Raiders by the time he left this island? The Land Locked Lord of Literature? The runaway noble? Elias Weltenbauer was still staying outside of Jaya's Mock Town for now, something about the populace not welcoming him back in yet or something. But he was living off of the land in the meantime. He grew his own food thanks to his pop green seeds. He even grew a house, albeit a bunch of leaves sewn and glued together, nothing too special.

Today, he was roaming around the perimeter of the jungle like forest, dressed up in his usual summer attire. A pair of brown gray shorts on his body, a light beige tank-top with that black sort-sleeved hooded jacket on his person. Around his feet, sandals of course. The sound of sand crunching and pushing around underneath them as he walked ringing out. A satchel dangled from his left shoulder and his right hip, inside, a number of colored seeds. It did not have a lot in it in the line of contents, but there was room to fill and room to make alterations! He gave that satchel of seeds a pat, knowing he would get more, some day.

Tucked underneath his jacket, against the small of his back, a special wooden slingshot. Speaking of wood, he came across one of the trees of the forest, knocked over as if someone had attacked it. The marksman just quirked his brow and decided to follow the trail of noises in the distance and the marks left in the sand around the place.

As he came around the bend, he found two people. One of whom he already knew, the culprit of hacking away at one of the trees, Yuurei. That swordsman he met the other day. And the other person, some weirdo trying to rob Yuurei? "Oi! If anyone's threatening anyone about not getting hurt it's gonna be me. I might not be welcome in town, but I sure as hell am not gonna let some mop headed sop knock over my trees." Elias declared while he had his slingshot raised up, pulling it back while a green seed with a red X through it was in the pocket of the elastic.

6[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei continued to hit the tree he was in front of as he used enough force to chip it away, but not enough force to actually break the tree. He didn’t want to do that, but the force he was using was strong indeed. His body would move with him as he knew that he was the protector of his crew. He was their first line of the defense, so he had to make sure he was strong enough so that he was the only defense. His fist had enough speed and force as he was racking up numbers of the number of punches he was throwing. It wouldn’t take long, but he could hear branches breaking soon enough, and but he chose to ignore it. He knew that they probably didn’t know who was there, and the moment they knew it was Yuurei they would just walk away and leave him alone.

That wasn’t the case though, and while he was punching the tree his ears twitched with the sound of something hitting the ground, and sizzling the ground. He sighed because he knew that couldn’t be good. It sounded like something was melting the ground. He remembered the Risaka girl from before who used poison, but was she really still on this island? He didn’t know if it were her, but if it were, then wouldn’t she recognize him? He had come to a stop with his practice as he could hear the words perfectly. He smiled as he turned around and looked at the man who was asking for his swords. He had a smirk on his face as he was looking at him and noticed that his hands were on fire. No, he was wrong, they weren’t on fire he could see rocks being molten, and his eyes widen.

This man was able to use magma in some sort of way. That was interesting, which was a first that Yuurei had seen this. He wields a devil fruit? That is so cool, but he is trying to take my swords. Did he call them pretty? They are, but you don’t just say that out loud. Wait nobody takes my sword I will die with them. He thought to himself as he so the magma fist. ”I guess you don’t know me.” He paused for a bit as he sighed and activated his observation Haki. He was trying to see if there were any more people around the facility, and there was another person close. At first, he was surprised that this man wasn’t alone, but then he realized the familiar presences. This was from the guy he had met the other day. It was definitely Elias that was here as well, but he knew the guy wouldn’t have allowed this to happen if they knew each other.

If that was the case then this man had balls to come by himself, but he figured this guy thought he could handle it. Then, Elias finally spoke, which made him listen. He didn’t ignore him, but he didn’t want this guy to attack him while he was looking away. He had forgotten that this guy cared about the forest, and wildlife more than anything. His eyes rolled around as he had forgotten all about that. Still, he felt the intent of attacks on both Elias and this new guy. Yuurei flexed his fingers for a bit, and then rubbed the back of his head as he was looking at the man with the cloak.

”You can’t have my swords. I stole most of them, and the people I stole them from aren’t alive. I’ve seen scary people, you fit the description of a scary person, but even then they don’t scare me.” He was just talking out his ass now, but he figured he would just get to the point. ”I say this walk away now. You don’t want to try and take my swords. It will only get you hurt. If you choose not to walk away, then I will show you something amazing.” He said the words ‘something amazing’, over saying he would show him no mercy. Yuurei wasn’t making sense, but he was surprised about the magma ability. If this was a logia ability like he heard about, then the only way to actually hit someone with this power would be with Armament. Yes, Yuurei had time to learn about fruits ever since he had gained one. Still, he wasn’t sure what kind of fruit this man had, and he knew it was magma, but he wasn’t sure if it was actually a logia. Still, he knew devil fruit users didn’t like Armament Haki. ”I’m sorry Elias for hurting the tree, but I just chipped off some bark from it.” He said this as he kept watch on the man with the magma ability.

1/20 Haki

7[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:37 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
“It’s just a slight bleeding problem.” Cindy spoke to Kouse as they walked through the path on the forest, headed into town. “Dovey was handling it before I even started looking for you.” Cindy smiled at Kouse shyly. “You’d been gone all day and I just wanted to see you, alone.”

Adjusting his glasses, Kouse smiled back. “Well I was just having a little training session. I just wanted a little bit of fresh air and some alone time, it’s been a stressful week.”

Cindy’s smile faded somewhat. “oh, I’m sorry for disturbing you then, it’s true, the past week had been stressful.”

Kouse reached out and took Cindy’s fingers in his. “But I’m glad you’re here, it was getting a little lonely after all. Also, I’m grateful for your help in hunting down those marine spies.”

“Yeah, I know. Madori really gave them hell though.” Cindy held Kouse’s hand tightly. “I didn’t know he had a devil fruit ability too. I was really scared when both his arms became red and hot and dripping.”

Kouse chuckled a little. “Yeah, he surprised me too when he showed his power to me.”
Kouse did like the way things were going recently with Cindy. He had stopped seeing her company as a burden ever since his mentor Thompson, had died. They both began spending more and more time together until they finally realized they both enjoyed each other’s company. Working together all day in a little clinic as a nurse and a doctor did reduce their chances for any kind of a romantic outing. So this was a rare opportunity for them both, being together out in the forest, alone and surrounded by nature’s beauty.

“I like you Cindy.”

“Yeah I know. I do too.”

Kouse moved closer, and Cindy responded by also closing the little space between them.
They were just about to have their first kiss when a loud noise nearby in the forest prevented them from doing so.

Kouse looked up in surprise. It almost sounded like the sound of someone making hits on a tree.

“Sorry Cindy, but I’ll have to check that out.” Kouse was already turning to the direction he heard the sound come from. “Go keep the hospital running till I get back.” Kouse was about to leave then hesitated for a moment, he turned to look back at Cindy’s disappointed face and smiled at her. “I really enjoyed us being together, let’s try it again sometime.”
With that Kouse began running towards the location of the sound he heard. Kouse stopped just close enough to observe but not be seen, hidden by the trees as he watched a strange fellow hack at a tree. 'He must be training or something.’ Kouse thought and was about to turn to leave when another person approached the fellow with the several swords.
Kouse couldn’t make out the face of this new individual, nor could he quite hear what they were saying. After a few moments though, the identity of the new individual became clear to kouse the moment he saw those glowing red arm; It turned out to be none other than his new friend, Madori!.
But that was not all, yet another individual joined into the fray. He wore a hooded top so Kouse couldn’t see his face.
Although he couldn’t quite hear what they were all saying, he could detect the growing tension between all three, and the moment the third individual raised his weapon, Kouse immediately recognized him too. It was Elias, the pirate who just newly joined Mashyuu and the phantom pirates and funny enough, his own crewmate. He had to help.
It seemed both friends of Kouse were the aggressors here, with both raising their various weapons first, but that didn’t register in Kouse’s mind, all he could see was a stranger facing off against his two friends.
Kouse immediately activated his ability ‘ROOM.’ Pushing its range to its limits. He located a dead log just 5 meters to the left of Madori and to the right of Elias. He would then activate 'Swap teleportation', instantly swapping locations with said log, appearing right in-between both Madori and Elias, facing the stranger.

Kouse drew his sword out of its scabbard. “Hello Madori,Elias…..…this guy giving you trouble?”

Techniques used:

8[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Madori's halfway rushed plan of a quick robbery went downhill as quickly as he had thought it up. Instead of this being a quick hit for Beli, it turned into a standoff. As soon as he made his declaration he thought the man would be startled enough to drop his weapons and high tail it out of there.

Instead all hell decided to break loose. The man was taken aback by his ability when he turned around but it was of curiosity but not of fear. The exact reaction he was hoping for. And he wasn't pleased with Madori's threat. Preferring to offer him an ultimatum to leave or he'd see something amazing.

But that's not the hell part, apparently there was another person who was pretty dismayed by the destruction to the forest. It seemed his name was Elias and he to was a Pirate. He was armed with a slingshot of some sort. An odd weapon he had never seen anyone pull out in an actual fight before. But he was aiming his weapon at the swordsman.

Then literally out of no where Kouse popped up. If he hadn't seen his ability before he would have thought it was a sign of God. He appeared five meters to the left of Madori and it still caught him off guard a bit. Dr. K reached to side and grabbed the hilt of his sowrd. Removing it from its scabbard and he eyed the situation. Then he asked, “Hello Madori,Elias…..…this guy giving you trouble?”

So he knew this guy Elias as well. This was turning out to be much more confusing than he thought. However he had to come clean. "Alright. I gotta admit. I was definitely trying to take this guys swords. But now thats obviously been thwarted. But you." Madori said pointing to Yuurei.

"I'm not walking away. You should have taken that choice." His arms glowed brighter as magma coated his entire arm. "Dr. K I don't want to involve you in this but I won't deny help. Maybe we can assure him that it would be unwise to battle us. I don't know the other guy but man its your unlucky day." He gestured to the Pirate Elias.

Madori began to walk forward holding his hands out ready to shoot his Dai Funka. "Lets see that 'amazing' thing you were speaking of." Sojima said scowling at Yuurei. This man must've meant business if he was unfazed by Madori's magma. Time to test his mettle.

9[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:04 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
Elias kept his arms raised, a green seed with a red X through it slotted in to the leather bag for the elastic to hold the projectile. Whatever his weapon of choice was, he kept it aimed at Yuurei, wanting an explanation. it seemed that whenever he ran in to Yuurei, they always came to the impasse of Elias accusing Yuurei doing something. SOmething that usually wasn't his fault. SO when he admitted that he practiced on one of the trees, but only nicked the bark, ELias turned his weapon on Madori, the new guy he had yet to meet.

"I don't care who did it. It's just that it's rather annoying when people start tearing down the things that you take the time to grow over a week, especially when they provide materials for you to keep your weapons stocked up, innit?" His red eyes didn't leave Yuurei, but his wepaon was pointed at Madori, who was trying to rob Yuurei. But, this Mexican Standoff turned in to a rather odd four way conversation with the advent of Doctor Kouse of all people showing up. Kouse knew the thief, Kouse knew ELias, but he didn't know Yuurei?

Wait, he thought Yuurei was causing trouble for them? "No Doc, you're jumping to conclusions, mister mop head here is trying to steal from my friend over there, and he's knocking trees down for no reason. Doesn't even use the wood for something. You hunt an animal, you use everything make sure it doesn't go to waste. Yet you knock a tree over and just leave it where it is? Kind of a douche thing to do innit?" He pulled back on the elastic of his slingshot, ready to shoot the projectile at Madori. Whoever made the first move though, would set off a chain reaction of a rather humorous battle.

Elias was accusing Yuurei and Madori. Kouse was accusing Yuurei. Madori was trying to steal from Yuurei. Yuurei was more than happy to fight. Which of these knuckleheads would be the first to make a move though?!

10[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was using his observation this whole entire time, and he noticed that there was a new person who had joined the scene. He was far from them, but then within an instant he was next to the guy who was trying to rob him. It was amazing to see how he had teleported out of nowhere. His eyes blinked a few times as he was a bit confused, yet surprised that something like that happen. Still, it looked like this man who had appeared was a friend of the guy who was trying to rob him. This was amazing as he had found someone else who had a unique ability to him. Still, he watched him pull out a sword and he just smiled at the two. He wasn’t going to attack Elias because he knew him, and that would be stupid, but these two were enjoyable.

The magma guy explained himself on how he was trying to steal his swords, which made him chuckle. He heard everything else he said after that, and he could only shake his head. Once he had started moving towards Yuurei, the thief would have activated a gravity field around him. This field would spread around Yuurei for fifteen meters. Yuurei would put Kouse, and Madori would feel the gravity around them become harsher than they were. They would feel as if they had gain a lot of weight. This was also making them decrease their speed as well. Elias wasn’t bother by the gravity field as he would look at the two of them. ”There you get to see the cool thing I was talking about. I wondered if you could move through this field, that I created it.” He said this as he looked at Madori. He looked at Elias with a smile for a quick second and then looked at the two.

Yuurei was about to say something, but then he heard Elias speak again and what caught his attention was that he had known one of the guys. He remembered the magma guy calling the man who teleported Doctor K, so he already knew who was Elias friend. ”I see, so you know the man who teleported in here. One second he was around fifty meters away from us, and as he got closer he teleported right next to that man.” He said with a smile on his face. He would look at Madori as he had known his name because of the Doctor K, and shake his head at the man. He stood where he was as he was going to push him away, or any of his attacks if he was able.

”This is interesting.” He said as looked at Madori. ”So Elias knows the Doctor, and the Doctor knows you, then I give you one more chance to change your mind. If not then you might have to catch the hands.” He said this as his arms were coated in black as he was ready to punch Madori’s lights out. He wasn’t the type of person who liked when people try to steal his swords, and there this man was threatening to take Yuurei’s swords.

2/20 Haki

Technique Used:

11[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse’s suspicions were confirmed when Madori admitted to attempting to steal the strangers sword and Elias further confirming that. Kouse adjusted his glasses as he listened to Madori proceed with his threat to the stranger. Kouse watched as he coated both his arms in lava. He knew Madori was at fault, going about looking to steal, but he was not only his friend, but sworn brother. Kouse smiled as he held his swords scabbard in his left hand and his sword in his right hand. De-activating then reactivating his 'ROOM’ ability, pushing it to it’s limits.

“You want to take his sword Madori?.” Kouse asked whilst activating ‘swap teleportation.’ Instantly switching his scabbard with one of the stranger’s swords.

Now Kouse held both his sword and one of the strangers sword in each of his hands. “Now we’ve got one.” Kouse would say looking straight at the stranger just as Madori went for the attack.

Just then, Elias turned his slingshot to Madori which caused Kouse to instantly turn to face Elias, moving to block a clear shot at Madori.
“What are you doing Elias?.”

Kouse thought for a moment that all was going as planned when a mysterious heavy weight fell on his shoulders, causing him to instantly drop down on one knee. Kouse looked straight at Elias in surprise, thinking he was the cause, but would then remember that he never used that ability when they had previously met. With some effort, Kouse would turn and look at the stranger, and the look on his face made Kouse know for sure who was responsible. Struggle as he might, Kouse couldn’t move.

“What kind of ability is that.” Kouse would spit out. His glasses needed adjusting and for the first time, Kouse couldn’t move it into place.

12[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:55 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Madori had just brought his left hand up towards the direction of Elias after he was aiming a slingshot. He was particularly worried about a slingshot when he was literally called the Magma. His molten hot rocks were the only rocks one should be fearing. And he had a hand help out to Yuurei as he paused his advance. Kouse was drinking in the situation but he appeared to make up his mind after a quick minute. “You want to take his sword Madori? ” Then just in a blink of an eye a scabbard on Kouse's person disappeared and its place was one of Yuurei's swords. “Now we’ve got one.”

Then Kouse turned to Elias and was grabbing his attention. Which let Madori focus solely on on Yuurei now. "Well now you see why I told you-" Madori's monolouge would have to be cut short. There was impossible pressure all of a sudden. Madori had a similar effect he went deep diving before he ate his Devil Fruit. But no pressure was as immense and dominating as this. He had been trying to resume his attack on Yuurei who was only a few meters away now doing nothing but waiting for Madori to make a move. Or that is what it seemed.

”There you get to see the cool thing I was talking about. I wondered if you could move through this field, that I created it.” Yuurei said. He was a Devil Fruit user as well. What fruit had a power such as this?! Madori stood perfectly still through no fault of his own. He tried with all his might but wasn't able to move an inch. Another Devil Fruit user complicated matters to whole other level. It seemed this would turn into something much bigger if he didn't get a hand around it.

Kouse had a similar problem. It looked like he was suffering from the effects just as he had. He didn't want Kouse to be apart of this now monstrous problem. "Kouse we might have a problem." Madori said through gritted teeth.

13[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:24 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
First Kouse teleported in, then kouse blocked the shot on Madori. Yuurei made the gravity so intense that Kouse and Madori had to take a knee. And Elias, just stood there with a slingshot, THREATENINGLY. Yeah, okay, the whole, slingshot versus three magical powers wasn't the greatest thing, but Elias just shouted at all of them "Okay everybody cool it! Every, just stay calm, and we can talk this out. Because I am the one with the gun. Metaphorically speaking." He pulled back on the elastic of that slingshot, ready to shoot the seed that was housed in the pouch.

Yuurei wasn't the cause of the downed tree, so Madori was the cause of it, whatever power he held, it made things rather complicated, to down a tree with a punch alone. Kouse had one of Yuurei's swords apparently. And Elias, just stood there with a seed at the ready. After about ten seconds passed with nothing happening, Elias' shoulders slumped forward and he took the seed out of that elastic hide pouch, putting it away in to his satchel. "Okay, there. I'm calm, and this cliche is played out. So I'm having no part of it."

He took one step back and placed his hands behind his head while twisting to the left and then to the right. Grunting, he took in a short breath and cracked his back to the left, and then to the right. "The way I see it: You know this guy Kouse, I know you. I know Yuurei, Yuurei doesn't know either of you. But apparently, we all know, at least Kouse and Yuurei and myself, one person in particular. We all know Captain Mashyuu. Right? Right. SO I put forth, we all shut the hell up, give each other our toys back, stop threatening to shoot, stab, maim, steal from, or otherwise wrong one another, and make with the nice. Alright? Alright! Get to it!"

14[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:52 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was looking at the doctor that was not too far from him, Elias who was ready to shoot someone and the man who was approaching him, he noticed that his sword was in the hand of the doctor. The thief’s eyes widen when he saw this event transpired as he wasn’t going to have it. He could even hear the doctor talk about them having one of his swords, but it would be a grave mistake in Kouse’s end. Now that he wasn’t able to move from Yuurei’s gravity, he was at a point where he could do whatever he wanted to these people. He heard the doctor’s words, but had ignored it for the time being. Instead, he looked at the man with the magma arms as he was wondering what he was going to do now. The grip in his face tighten as he wasn’t happy with his sword being replaced by a plain scabbard.

The man couldn’t even give him the blade with it, but just an empty shell. The two were able to talk through the gravity field and he noticed that Elias was trying to bring the situation into a calm state. That wasn’t going to happen and it was for one reason only, the man took his sword. He could have done anything, but he took the one thing he cherished the most in the world. He heard Elias’s words as he knew majority of the people here, and Kouse knew majority of the people as well. The only two who didn’t know more than one person were Madori and Yuurei. Then he heard that they knew Mashyuu, which clear things to how everyone had a part with knowing each other. That man had met these guys in his short time of falling down to Jaya.

”This is why I like you Elias. You are always so calm and collective.” Yuurei said with a smile on his face. He took a step forward, and then disappeared from where he stood. He was running and he was running faster than any of them could perceive him. Yuurei would end up behind Kouse with a smile on his face. He would attempt to grab his sword with greater force than what Kouse was holding it with, and then moved around the doctor until he was towards the right side of him. Yuurei would move his right hand back and then swing towards Kouse with speed, but would stop before he landed his fist into the man’s face. The thief would just flick Kouse on the forehead. It would be hard enough to give him a small bruise on it, but it was better than a full force hit.

Yuurei would put his sword back into his sash and then placed Kouse’s scabbard on the floor. ”Ah, so you guys know Mashyuu as well. Well I would like to let you guys know that I’m his first mate.” He said with a smile on his face. Yuurei jumped back towards the side where Elias was closest to and then being kind since they knew who Mashyuu was, he would let off the gravity field. This would allow the gravity force around them to return back to what they were normally used to. He was surprised and excited to see that these people were probably potential crew mates. ”Since you guys know Mashyuu, and I know this guy, then I guess that he has recruited all of you?” He asked wondering what they were going to say. If they already accepted his offer, then that was good because it meant they were a part of the crew.

15[Voyage] Throwdown Empty Re: [Voyage] Throwdown Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
He was trapped. Kouse didn’t expect the mysterious force weighing on his shoulders to be so powerful and heavy. He watched as the sword guy walked towards him, taking his time.

“Goddamnit.” Kouse swore under his breath. That was when Elias spoke up. Explaining the connection that they all had. How Kouse knew Madori, how Elias knew Kouse and the sword pirate, called yuurei and how yuurei didn’t know either Kouse or Yuurei but knew Elias.
Kouse frowned in surprise. Well, that was something to think about.
Apparently yuurei was also a member of the phantom pirates and Mashyuu was also his captain. Elias, him and yuurei were crewmates.
Kouse chuckled to himself, that extremely simplified things.

“Well Elias, you worked things out really quickly.” Kouse looked at him. “You just stopped this from getting really ugly.”

Kouse noticed yuurei still approaching him.
“Alright then, switch off your power and take back your sword. We’re crewmates now after all.” Kouse said, the urge to adjust his unbalanced glasses were growing by the second.
But apparently, Yuurei had other plans, using blinding speed to approach Kouse, and grabbed the sword out of his hand, throwing a punch which he stopped before flicking him painfully on the forehead

Kouse didn’t expect that, nor did he see the need for it. Well, he was falsely accusing him of things, so Kouse guessed he deserved that.

“Yeah, we just met Mashyuu.” Kouse said whilst looking at Elias. “We also joined the phantom pirates, he told us a little about you.” Kouse said.

He picked up his scabbard after yuurei de-activated his ability and sheathed his sword.

“How was skypea?.”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum