Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Blood Must Have Blood (V) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blood Must Have Blood (V) Empty Blood Must Have Blood (V) Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
Boudica had been running for a while, trying to put as much distance between her and District 8 as possible. After defeating Ottabio Mercer, a prolific gangster in District 8, Boudica knew that his gang would be looking to enact vengeance on her for his defeat. Boudica didn’t quite understand the reasoning behind such grudges, Boudica defeated Ottabio fair and square, and his defeat could only be blamed on his weakness and his shortcomings alone. Hell, it was a five vs. one battle with the numbers tilted towards Ottabio, but Boudica still wiped the floor with all five of them. Boudica struggled with Ottabio’s pure strength, as he simply overpowered her attempts to parry him, and he was able to cut through Boudica’s created Mochi with relative ease.

Ottabio also got a good punch in on Boudica, and Boudica was now sporting a black right eye, from where Ottabio punched her. “The bastard really can hit somebody real good, can’t he,” thought Boudica, who had now stopped at a restaurant, before she darted towards the washroom. The owner, an elderly man with white hair and bushy eyebrows, yelled out to Boudica, “Washroom is for PAYING customers only! Are you paying or not, Missy!?” Boudica simply ignored the man and opened the washroom, before locking the door from the inside.

Boudica examined her eye and brought out her make-up bag, trying to conceal the black eye with powder. After liberally applying large amounts of skin-toned powder, the black eye looked slightly less obvious, but it was still very apparent. Boudica suddenly became angry at Ottabio. She wondered if the man really had to punch her on the one spot where it would totally ruin Boudica’s aesthetic and fashion style. Now she looked like the victim of domestic abuse rather than the badass pirate she envisioned herself to be. Boudica talked to herself in the mirror, while touching up on the rest of her make-up,“If I ever see him again, he’s getting a lot more than just a single Mochi blast. He got really lucky last time, but that bastard will pay for this one day!

Boudica left the washroom and then subsequently left the dining establishment, ignoring the grumpy old man as he yelled obscenities at Boudica, something about whores and young people and immigrants, tiresome drivel which all blended into incomprehensible nonsense in Boudica’s mind. As she walked the streets of District 7, something more pressing came into Boudica’s mind, something she had totally forgotten about. It was about the welfare and whereabouts of Lori, the girl she had rescued from District 8, and the entire reason she was in this mess.

Boudica had told Lori to run away from District 8 as fast as possible, while she took on the gangsters that were chasing her and Lori. Boudica was not sure which direction Lori had ran off in, and Baltigo was so large, Boudica wasn’t sure where to even begin looking for Lori. They might even be in entirely different districts, and the thought that she might never see Lori again saddened her. Boudica saw some of her past self in Lori, and felt pity for her, as she was abandoned by her family in a similar way to how Boudica was abandoned by her tribe, the Kuja.

Boudica walked calmly on the street, and walked into a downtrodden-looking bar and inn, trying to find something hard to drink. Boudica walked in and sat down in a chair in front of the bartender, saying “I’ll get whiskey, on the rocks.” The bartender nodded and made Boudica’s drink, before handing it to her. It was still midday, so there were not too many folks in the bar. Of course, the usual alcoholic drunks were loitering around, harassing the waitress and nearby patrons of the bar. Boudica was exhausted from how much she exerted herself today, as she usually did not use her Devil Fruit abilities so much in one day. Surprisingly, creating Mochi is a physically demand process, as the user is technically creating something out of nothing.

Boudica asked for a room up in the motel portion of the establishment, and grabbed her keys and retreated up the stairs, looking for a bit of refuge from the noise caused by the drunks. However, she was not aware that one of the bar’s patrons was an informant for the gang that Boudica had fought against. Informants across District 8 and some surrounding districts were told to look out for a black-haired woman with red-eyes and a black eye, and inform Totti Grotti, a high-ranking gang enforcer, if somebody fitting the description was spotted. Unfortunately, Boudica did fit the given description and Mr. Grotti himself was informed of Boudica’s supposed whereabouts.

Totti Grotti:

2Blood Must Have Blood (V) Empty Re: Blood Must Have Blood (V) Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:33 am

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
Boudica went to sleep very early that day, blissfully falling to sleep in the early afternoon. All of the fighting and the running took a toll on Boudica’s body, and her energy reserves were exhausted. As she lied on the patchy and uncomfortable bed, her worries about Lori’s safety drifted away, as she drifted away to sleep. After many hours, Boudica finally started waking up. When Boudica had fell asleep, there was still light outside, and she wondered if she had actually only slept for a few hours. She checked the time and realized that it was actually the next day.

Boudica fully woke up after checking the time, getting up from the bed and stretching her arms, still a bit hazy. She started her morning routine in the rudimentary washroom in the inn’s room, washing her face, her teeth, and applying makeup. Boudica wanted to get back to District 2, she had been wearing the same outfit for two days straight and she felt like a total slob, as her clothes were still fairly scratched up and dirty from the earlier fight with Ottabio.

Regardless of her appearance, Boudica still felt revitalized after a good day and night’s sleep. She slowly walked down the stairs, onto the first floor, where she saw the bartender from the top of the stairs. Oddly enough, the bartender from last night had a grave look on his face. He noticed Boudica walking down the creaky stairs, but he still looked straight at a beer glass he was polishing, and Boudica’s suspicions were raised.

It was possible that the gang had already located Boudica, but that seemed unlikely. She had put quite a bit of distance between her and District 8, and while she did not know much about the exact gang that was hunting her down, most street gangs on Baltigo were pretty unorganized and weak, unless they were directly controlled by the various Kingpins of Baltigo. For a gang’s informant network to stretch into another district, they gang would either have to be fairly influential, and most likely controlled by a Kingpin.

Kingpins did not usually care about petty matters like a medium-ranking enforcer like Ottabio being taken down, but it’s possible that somebody above Ottabio but below the Kingpin authorized an operation to take down Boudica. Aware that she might be walking into an ambush, Boudica mentally prepared herself for an attack.

Boudica’s suspicions were confirmed when she saw five mafiosos armed with automatic guns, all aimed at Boudica. There was one man behind the firing squad, a tall, broad-shouldered man who was probably slightly over seven feet tall, with a heavy frame and the muscles to complement it, armed with a heavy battle axe that he was currently not wielding. He was dressed in black and looked more well-groomed than Ottabio, the crazy and idiotic musclehead Boudica fought yesterday.

Without saying anything, the leader of the group brought his arm down, a signal to his henchmen to fire away at Boudica. Boudica used her Devil Fruit powers to create a Mochi barrier, which endured the bullet rain that was unleashed at Boudica. Once the spray of bullets ended, Boudica jumped back and landed with her foot on the wall, before propelling herself down the stairs. She pierced through the Mochi easily and by using surprise through her advantage, Boudica was able to slice the necks of two of the henchmen easily.

The tall mafioso leader watched on as Boudica fought with the rest of his surviving henchmen. One of the henchmen unleashed fire at Boudica from a short distance, but Boudica ducked at just the right time, leading the henchmen to riddle one of the other henchmen with bullet holes. Boudica stabbed the leg of the henchmen that just killed one of his colleagues, bringing him down to the ground, before driving one of her swords down into the mafia member’s skull.

The last henchman dropped his weapon and tried to make a run for it, yelling, “I don’t get paid enough for this!” However, before Boudica could prevent him from leaving, the large mafia enforcer brought his axe down on the cowardly henchman, splitting his body in two, and spraying blood everywhere. Boudica felt sympathy for the bartender, as he would have to pay a pretty penny to clean up the whole mess and fix up this inn after Boudica was through with the mafioso.

Used Skills:

3Blood Must Have Blood (V) Empty Re: Blood Must Have Blood (V) Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:15 am

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
Boudica was no stranger to double-crossing her allies, but what the mafia enforcer did to his own colleague and henchman was too much. The brutality in which the gangs of Baltigo operated their business disgusted Boutica, who saw so many victims of gang violence on her days of living on the streets. People had lost limbs, lost loved ones, and lost their entire livelihoods because of the gangs that ruled Baltigo, and seeing this cycle of violence perpetuated again and again made Boutica’s blood boil. Boutica said to the man, “You sick bastard. Do you enjoy killing your friends?

The man laughed gruffly, and responded to Boutica’s question, “You’re a feisty one, huh? My name is actually Totti Grotti, not “sick bastard”. I might as well give him a quick end, he’d have gotten a lot worse for running away, if some other mafia members had caught a wind of his cowardly actions. It was an act of mercy, I assure you. Getting your fingers and teeth pulled out before they end your life is no fun. I can offer you the same mercy, if you’d like. That way, we can both avoid this spectacle and spare this poor innkeeper from more trouble.

Boudica smiled and said, “Totti Grotti, huh? What a funny name. As interesting as your offer is, I don’t plan on ending my story here. After all, I gotta become Pirate Queen first, right?” Totti smirked and said, “Well, I see I won’t be able to convince you otherwise then. If you want to be Pirate Queen, you’re going to have to take me down, and believe me, I don’t intend on going down today either!

Boutica sheathed her swords and formed a heavy hammer made out of Mochi, using her Devil Fruit powers. She jumped towards Totti and brought her hammer down on the man with heavy force, but the man deflected the attack with his large, bloodied axe. Boudica liquified the hammer and sticky Mochi melted down onto the man’s arms and coated the upper portion of his body, making it difficult for him to move. As the Mochi hardened a bit, the man broke through with his intense strength, sending Mochi flying across the inn.

Totti readied his axe for an attack and swung it from the side, as if he were a lumberjack cutting down a stubborn tree. Boudica ducked and avoided the attack, watching as the axe lodged itself into the wooden wall of the inn. She then unsheathed her weapon and ran towards Totti, while his axe was stuck. However, Totti exerted his muscles and removed the axe from the wooden wall, before striking Boudica with the blunt, stick-like portion of the axe, sending her stumbling backwards, taking moderate damage from the attack.

Totti threw his axe at Boudica, hoping that the strike would end Boudica’s life once and for all for, but Boudica summoned a large amount of Mochi at the ground, propelling her towards the sky, and breaking the ceiling and the roof the building, avoiding the attack in the process, but still taking more damage. Boudica got up, despite the amount of abuse she endured, and she jumped down on the roof of the building, trying to spot Totti.

Boudica sat down and waited for Totti, who shortly exited the inn and looked upwards, spotting Boudica sitting on the roof of the inn. Boudica jumped off, with blades drawn, and prepared to eviscerate the tall man when given the opportunity to do so. Totti raised his axe in the sky, prepared to strike when Boudica came in range. However, Boudica created a large amount of Mochi using her abilities, whilst in the sky. Totti struck the Mochi, and while it cut through, Boudica had used the slowed landing to easily dodge the attack and she landed on the ground, before stabbing Totti in the gut. Totti then threw a right hook at Boudica, but Boudica dodged it, and as she backed up, Totti fully wielded his weapon once again, ready to strike once more.

Used Skills:

4Blood Must Have Blood (V) Empty Re: Blood Must Have Blood (V) Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:13 am

Boudica Morgan

Pirate
Pirate

Boudica Morgan
Boudica sheathed her weapons and unleashed a large volume of Mochi, sending it flying towards Totti. Totti stood his ground and held his axe in front of him, cutting through the Mochi. However, Boudica had entered the stream of Mochi, and deftly avoided getting sliced by Totti’s axe. Suddenly popping up on Totti’s side, as he was still cutting through the stream of Mochi, Boudica sliced Totti’s center mass, opening up two large wounds that started bleeding, along with the previous stab wound.

However, Totti once again prepared to strike, raising the axe above his head, and bringing it down to the ground with an overwhelming amount of force on Boudica’s location. Boudica had successfully rolled out of the way, but the strike triggered shockwaves on the ground that made Boudica lose her balance, and caused her to fall down on her butt. Even while bleeding, Totti once again brought down the axe, but Boudica was able to deftly roll out of the way again, although Totti was able to cut off a portion of Boudica’s hair, causing mild pain to Boudica’s head as she felt a sharp sensation of her hair being pulled when the axe landed on Boudica’s hair.

Boudica noticed that Totti’s movements were becoming more sluggish and easier to read. Totti’s willpower was being worn down, while Boudica’s held strong. She had been in her fair share of tough, drawn-out battles, while Totti seemed more used to cutting down his opponents with relative ease. Having an opponent with many tricks up her sleeve like Boudica does seemed to be wearing Totti down. Regardless, he showed little signs of giving up, and seemed to be hyper-focused on his task of killing Boudica.

Onlookers had gathered, all keeping their distance. They were watching the spectacle of a drawn-out yet entertaining battle between two well-matched opponents. Boudica moved backwards, trying to put some distance between her and Totti. Being within the axe’s range was incredibly dangerous for Boudica. For how strong Totti was, Boutica had been the one charging at him this entire fight. Boudica wanted to let Totti do some of the leg work this time around, and carefully eyed Totti, waiting for him to make a move.

Totti looked back at Boutica’s eyes and seemed to accept her challenge, as he yelled out a deep grunt and charged at Boutica with surprising speed. Boutica however, had a plan ready, and she placed her hands on the ground, before summoning a large volume of Mochi that enveloped the ground on Totti’s path. Totti found it hard to move and he struggled, trying to remove his feet from the ground. Boutica used this opportunity to sneak by him, before kicking him down onto the ground from behind. Now Totti was fully enveloped by the Mochi, and the Mochi’s stickiness prevented him from being able to move a finger.

Like a bug trapped in a spider’s web, Totti was helpless, and Boutica walked over to Totti’s still body. Boutica started speaking to the considerable crowd that had gathered, and they listened closely to her “They have tried to kill me, but I am not going down. I am the Red Succubus and I will take down anybody that dares to stand in my path! Gang violence in Baltigo has taken away too much. Gangs have ruined countless families and lives, and I am not going to stand for it any longer. I love Baltigo, I really do. The freedom offered by the island, away from the grips of the Marines, it’s amazing, but the Kingpins that have taken over this island do nothing but fatten themselves up. I will take them down, one at a time if I have to! Just watch me!

The crowd cheered as Boutica stepped on Totti’s body and and declared, “This is one of the District 8’s Kingpin’s top enforcers, Mr. Totti Groti,  and today, I have taken him and his goons down. Let this be a message to you all, especially the cowardly Kingpins that hide behind their armies of henchmen. Come at me if you want, but if you do, you better come at me prepared, because I’m not going without a fight!

Used Skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum