Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Cb641be93319b2e4e458e1abab6033a92fb64977_hq

Draped in his Calico scarf as his face mask, the Mink traversed into the entrance of the Seventh District, clothed in a black robe that covered his entire body, leaving only from the neck up, exposed, well, when worn alone. Combined with his scarf of choice for the day, purple and black polka-dots, the Mink's identity was concealed from most on the not so active streets of the Seventh. It'd feel like he'd entered into another country or island, the landscape and housing was completely different from the District's he'd been mucking around in so far. "This place is a dump but... it has it's more subtle usefulness I guess." Jackal thought to himself. The smell of melting ores mixed in with a lingering overtone of sulphur, the sound of slamming hammers and the immense heat the scorched the streets, made the business conducted in this District very abrupt, the business of forge weapons of war.

Underneath the robe, he'd be dressed in his sleeveless green turtle neck fleece, Steampunk Googles atop his head, brown cargo pants and black hoodie wrapped around his waist for colder weather. However, with all the heat from the smithery's, his thick coat and the clothes beneath the Mink began to slow cook as he'd progressed through the streets, though, the gentle breeze that gushed in intervals help to alleviate the perspiration saturation predicament. Traversing the street, the further he'd go, the less refined the building's would become. However, the Bandit King wasn't looking for any cut of the mill weapon, he'd need one that'd suit his style of combat and his character, nothing too flashy but at the same time, covert and durable.

Honestly, Helios had been thinking about it all day. Gauntlets, maybe? Certainly not a blade, as his childhood has taught him, neither the patience or skill to use such things exit in his fibre.

+25 Doriki into Strength

Items on Person:

@Devroux

2[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:07 am

Devroux

Admin

Devroux

Iron, Blood & Bonds

All of Devroux’s time as of late had been spent in Sam’s shop, doing whatever he could to learn the craft from a man of status. Sam didn’t seem to be too popular as of late but having recently found out that he was also Bart’s former teacher made him far more valuable. The fact that he had allegedly also trained Cassius Butler, the current kingpin of the Seventh District, only added to that idea. If there was someone to learn from, it’d be Sam. But even more basic than that, he just wanted to use whatever time he could to practice smithing with his own hands.

The early mornings and late nights hadn’t yet started to get to him. The drive behind learning the craft and getting better was providing all the energy he needed to survive each day. This, however, didn’t reduce the amount of strain it was putting on his body. Hauling steel across the shop all day and swinging a hammer from dawn until dusk was doing wonders for his muscles; only time would tell how that worked for him outside of the shop.

Currently, Devroux was working in the back of the shop on a customer’s order while Sam tended to the front desk and taking any customers that would come to the shop. This helped sell the place a little more, as having a clerk coated in grease wasn’t always something clients wanted to see. This way, if Dev did make his way from the smithing den, any grease would be nigh invisible against his already black fur.

Most of the orders he had been receiving weren’t very clever, however. Typical supplies for other craftsmen and a whole lot of weapons. Exciting as learning the craft may be, forging variations of the same things over and over was starting to wear on him little by little.

“Just one. Just one of them ask for something interesting,” he thought, still hammering away on the blade of yet another sword.

Words: 334
Doriki: +5 to Strength
Gear: Yoru || Twin Kiridashi || Bart's Axe || Baby Den Den Mushi
Skills:
Notes: @Kaito

3[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

After about an hour's walk in, Jackal peeped into many shops, many of them boasting their egotistical crafts, ordained in their own whims and not those of their potential customers. It'd seem the more flashier the shop, the more elegant the weapons became, but that was just the problem, the Bandit King needed more than just an ordinary 'weapon', he'd need something to fit his needs. After losing interest in the more reputable dealers, especially those with large buildings to stroke not only their pride but to drain the pockets of the buyers by setting a certain, status to their makes. Jackal simply chuckled to himself, walking through the district into the least reputable areas, as far as appearances went. Most of the smaller one story houses didn't have much life, the bulk of the buildings abandoned by Blacksmith's who'd upgraded to better real estate areas. However, firmly, among the silence that'd haunted this housing segment, much like the plague, one hammer pounding against metal seemed constant.

Drawing closer to the sound, like a worker bee returning to feed it's mother, Jackal hustled through the sound that'd come from a building further off to the East from his current path on the main connective road. His curiosity, much like the feeding Queen Bee must be satisfied. Finally stumbling upon the humble shop's gate, Jackal would push open the wooden fixture, making his way towards the shop's blinds. Clearing the entrance, a tiny man who'd identified himself as simply Sam. "Shishishi... I noticed your place was the only one around here that seemed to be operational at this time of day." The Mink stated. The steady sound of a sentinel hammer against the heated steel, would've been enough to sell him on the owner's employee's skillset. After exchanging pleasantries, Jackal cut straight to the task at hand. "Truth is... I'm looking for something different than the average sword. I'm no good with a blade. Actually, I'm only here on an old story my pops used to tell me. About a Mink who used to fight with gauntlets... He called them, the Gloves of the Titans... I believe their given name are Cetus. Spiked Gauntlets. I'm looking for something along those lines. Durable. Sleek. Effective." Jackal concluded, noting that half-way through he'd been rambling on, nodding his head as he'd shift through his thoughts. "If possible, it'd also like to keep those spiked gauntlets wrapped in tape or bandages... but segments of the wrapping have to be laced with metal plates..." Jackal jotted in near the end quickly.

+25 Doriki into Strength

Items on Person:

@Devroux

4[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:40 am

Devroux

Admin

Devroux

Iron, Blood & Bonds

"...cestus."

Even through the ringing his hammer was producing, this one word called out to him. Pirates and mercenaries didn't often believe in the use of anything but weapons, so armor was a craft few and far between. However, even among armor, cestus were unique. While a typical gauntlet covered the wearer's hand in plates of steel to prevent them from losing fingers if they got hit, cestus were typically used by fighters whose objective wasn't to get hit ever. They were gauntlets in name only, being more related to boxing gloves - albeit made of steel - than typical gauntlets.

The mink had no reason to even know what a cestus was. He had never crafted one, nor thought of crafting one for himself. If a weapon was needed, he had Yoru or could make something with more range. But in the down time between working here and when he worked with Bart, he was reading books on the craft to gain a little more mental experience and must have read about them there. He pondered, but ultimately it didn't matter. The opportunity was here.

Devroux got up from what he was doing and went over to the threshold to look out into the shop and see who the buyer was, only to be met with yet another person garbed in clothing from head to toe, hiding their identity. "The Bandit King must be setting trends in the pirate world," he thought, thinking back to their first meeting on the docks.

Currently, Sam was dealing with the customer. As the hidden figure rattled off design elements, the old man quickly jotted them down in his signature notebook. This was only the first part of Sam's process, but it would all end up being important when it was time to craft it.

"I've just got to take some measurements, if that's okay with you," Sam said. His voice was raspy this morning, but there was no doubt a little bit of excitement in him too.

Words: 348
Skills:

5[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Pondering the man's words about measurements, Jackal simply grinned under his hood, extending his hands from underneath the cloak toward's the Lesser Mink, Sam's direction. As he'd inch in closer, he'd notice the man's notes so far on everything he'd suggested were well written and divided into several boxes or criteria segments, almost like filling out an application form, if there was anything he'd learn about Sam in the first few minutes, it was simply that his work was through. "If I can add one more thing... is it possible to use a metal that conducts well with electrical pulses? More so in the wrapping than the actual core plating... It might be useful in tight situations." Jackal stated chuckling with his 'Shishishi' pattern afterwards. The two would exchange several Q&A type instances in the next moments, Sam got up from his position behind the small counter, and examined the Mink's arms, his shoulders and even his wrist measurements, all while he was concealed beneath his drab.

It was Sam's experience working on Baltigo so long not to ask too much questions of his customers, but just enough to get his job done efficiently. A little off from their position, Jackal sensed another aura in the backroom area, but the person hadn't revealed themselves as yet, so he wouldn't push the issue. Jackal learned that being paranoid clouded one's judgement, at least overtly so, it'd be a nice balance to walk between batshit crazy and sound of-mind, enough of both world's bred an objective view in all setups. After scribbling against his notepad for at least ten minutes after, Sam's evaluation process seemed to be complete.

+25 Doriki into Strength

Items on Person:

@Devroux

6[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:32 am

Devroux

Admin

Devroux

Iron, Blood & Bonds

Devroux’s eyes were locked on the work that was being done out in the front of the store; the clothed figure letting Sam do his work without much contest. The old man drew his measuring tape, wrapping it around the man’s forearm, measuring the width of his arm, the length of it, the length and width of each finger, and so on. Normally Sam would only measure the client’s height and the width of their hand for sword and hilt length, but the measurements this time were far more in depth – a necessary feat in order to produce a quality piece of armor.

Each measurement produced a number that was quickly written into the notebook lest it be forgotten. After Sam had done his due diligence and taken all the measurements he needed, he returned to his side of the counter to work in his notebook again. While the old man scribbled, his focus was on the work, only making idle conversation to keep the customer interested while he waited. When he was finished, he turned the notebook outward so the client could see a mock-up design of what the pair of cestus could look like. He then motioned for Devroux to come retrieve the notebook.

Sam wrote:
[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  UzGX9wZ

Usually Sam would deliver it to the back himself, but if his apprentice was watching anyway, he might as well force him to come retrieve it. This, of course, was only if the client gave their approval on the design that was requested. There was no sweat off Sam’s back if his mink apprentice had to stand there while he re-designed the armor at the robed man’s behest.

Devroux nodded in a greeting while he waited for confirmation.

Words: 284
Skills:

7[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

As Sam conjured up the final sketches, tilting them every now again towards Jackal's direction for approval, the grin on the Mink's face would grow wider. Upon completion, Jackal would give his final nod towards the design's concept, ushering from the back room what was Sam's assistant to take his sketches. The Mink who emerged from the back room was none of other than the Mink he'd met peer side, among the league of extraordinary gentlemen who on-looked the dock as strangers. Jackal wouldn't say anything of that day or affirm that he'd remember the Mink but how could Jackal have forgotten his distinct features, that proud fur that he'd boasted about, the draping cape that seemed to cover his entire body in shroud itself, and the exposed nature of his bat-like feet, all attributes of the tall lanky Mink's demeanour. Simply, the Mink opted for direct eye-contact, his eyes peering from underneath the Calcio Face Mask. Revealing his face only momentarily to the Mink, Jackal would simply shoot the man a wink, whether he'd get the message or not, that'd be confirmed by the Mink's final words.

"I hope you put as much passion into my future companions much like earlier." Jackal stated, leaving the statement open for interpretation for those ears that'd ventured where they shouldn't have, and all present in the now. "Ah. You know my apprentice?" Tom inquired. "I was referring to the banging of the hammer I heard earlier. When I entered, it wasn't you working on the make." Jackal stated grinning, avoiding the man's question on if the two had known each other prior. If the Bat Mink chose to make their prior relationship or acquaintance more so known, the Mink wouldn't be bothered by it much, he'd go along with more of the pleasantries needed to get his weapons on the way to being crafted.

+25 Doriki into Strength

Items on Person:

@Devroux

8[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Devroux

Admin

Devroux

Iron, Blood & Bonds

Devroux had come from the back of the shop with a simple plan in mind: to retrieve the notebook from Sam and begin work on the latest client order. However, his appearance would make for another pivotal point in history, although how it would affect the world was yet to see. The robed man’s eyes locked on the gloomy-looking mink as he walked over, taking a brief second to reveal his face and grant a wink before returning to his hidden state. Those few moments were more than enough to shake Dev, a fact that he would do his best to hide.

The Bandit King, unfortunately, was not setting fashion trends during his time on Baltigo. At least not yet. The calico scarf hiding all features was a statement that he had been able to keep to himself, as the robed man wasn’t someone following a simple trend. It was him, the Bandit King himself. The golden fur and sharp eyes were more than enough to fill out the rest of Devroux’s memory of their chance meeting at the docks. It was almost comical that they’d run into each other yet again.

Dev returned a nod to his new client, choosing to not elaborate on their relationship further for Sam. What would he say? They were strangers at best. They had met by chance at the docks for a brief exchange of ideals, then the Bandit King had managed to wander his way into the shop, one of many in the Seventh District. It was all chance. Though, there were those that could argue that fate had a hand in their second meeting.

“Only the very best for our customers,” Dev said. His arm snaked out through an opening in his wings to cover his heart for a bow, then snagged the notebook from Sam before returning to safety behind the veil of leather. The mink then returned to the back of the shop with no further words, but his motivation in the craft was far greater than it had been for other customers. With the Bandit King on the line, there was plenty of business to be had, but more than that, he wanted to impress him. A 300,000,000-bounty mink with a name in the world was a bar for Dev to meet. One he’d meet with his crafting before anything else.

Dev started with heating the iron bars until they were red hot, taking a chisel and hammering them apart into smaller parts. These smaller pieces were imperative for building something as delicate as the cestus he was tasked with. The lightweight design that Sam had drawn meant that the plate sheeting would be abysmally thin. The mink knew what the point was, as the thin sheeting made it easier for Electro to flow from mink to target. The sheeting, however, was simple.

Using a small piece of piping, he’d round the small sheets of metal to match the measurements Sam had given him. Each piece was made exactly to what Sam had written, as anything off meant the glove wouldn’t fit properly. Even then, there was a good chance he’d have to refit certain parts to fit the Bandit King’s arm and fingers correctly. Luckily, he had requested that certain parts be made out of fabric, meaning that the metal sheets only formed a small portion of the cestus at hand. It was just enough to cover his forearms, the bottom side being mostly comprised of traditional fabric and gloving for easy flexibility.

After a short while Sam came back to supervise, no doubt after he had sent off or talked the Bandit King into waiting. His interest in the project was undeniable. “I haven’t worked with a mink in a long time. At least one that was worried about their use of electro,” he said. The old man moved over to a cupboard in the corner, rifling through the cabinets and drawers before coming back and setting a few materials down in front of his apprentice.

“It’s mostly silver. It’s expensive, but if used for ornate things, it can be aesthetically pleasing. What’s important here, however, is that it also conducts electricity fairly well.” Sam handed Dev two silver rods. “Try it for yourself.”

The mink, understanding what he was asked, did as suggested. Flowing his own Electro through the rods and holding them somewhat close together, a bolt of electricity leapt across connecting the two. It was fairly easy, although still oddly harder than it had been flowing Electro through Yoru during his fight with Adder.

“Interesting...” he dragged on.

“All these little clippings and edges are where you can throw in designs made of silver. It’ll help the Electro flow through the metal, even potentially re-purposing it.”

Devroux did as commanded. He finished up the rest of the cestus’ main design. The fingertips were covered to protect the very tips from danger, but there was still motion within the rest of the fingers and the wrist. It was a functional design, but it did leave the palm open for wounds. It was a glove meant for punching and touching, rather than palm strikes and such. After he had finished the main portion, he went to work on the silver designs; a task that required more fine detailing than the rest of the product had.

He had to use lower heat to clip off portions of the rods, round off beads, and score certain parts of the designs that were made. All in all, though, it turned out to be a fairly good design. Not one that would fit him, but a design that would hopefully be up to par with what the Bandit King had ordered. After a little bit of buffering and polishing, it was ready to present to the client.

Words: 968
Skills:

9[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

As the Mink waited for his weapon to be forged, several emotions flowed through his body at this junction. He'd remember small bits of his father taking his blade to the local blacksmith to get reforged every so often, and the look of anxiety in his eyes, as if the blade was another child of his own, or an extension of him. These thoughts made him grin, as he'd remember his own disappointment when his father learned that his skills with a blade were non-existent. It'd be an expression no child wanted to see on their parent's face, the kind of disappointment that harbours an perfectionist complex and breeds an uncanny desire to be of meaning to the world, both mental burdens that way heavy on the Mink's shoulders until this day. Most of all, Jackal remembered that stupid goofy smile of Becko's, the kind of smile that showcased all the teeth in his mouth, even the rotten ones. What bond would his weapon and him forge, it was his mother, Diana, or Jewels, that'd told him about Mink's who'd used gauntlets in the past.

"I knew a Mink once who was just like you... He had no skill with a blade!" Jewels exclaimed, trying to cheer up the pouting pup that had tears welled in his eyes.

"I wanna use a blade like Pops!" Jackal shouted, age ten.

"To bad you suck. You'd have more luck using your snot to fight!"
Jewels exclaimed, chuckling in her 'Shishishi' pattern, causing the Mink to burst out in tears.

"Ahh Ahhh shut up! You'll be fine. Like I was telling ya', I know a Mink who served under the last ruler of Zou, Ursa. His name was Tempest. He used these pre-dated human weapons called Cestus. It's a kind of... boxing glove." Jewels explained.

"I'm gonna ask dad about them!" Jackal stated, wagging his tail in excitement.

"Such a daddy's little mutt." Jewels stated, smirking in amusement.

Within no time, which would almost be an hour or so, Jackal heard the hustle and bustle in the backroom come to an almost abrupt halt.

+25 Doriki into Strength

Items on Person:

@Devroux

10[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Devroux

Admin

Devroux

Iron, Blood & Bonds

“Welp,” Sam started, letting out a deep breath, “looks about ready to go, ya think?” The old man had his hands on his hips while admiring the pair of cestus in his apprentice’s hands.

Before Devroux responded he ran his fingers along every edge on the gauntlets’ plating to check for sharp edges. He carefully eyed the portions where the silver designs were meant to meet the edges of the sheeting to double check that everything was aligned the way it was supposed to be. They were crafts by a beginner blacksmith, but they were for a client of status and needed to meet standard. After checking for any flaws, he turned towards Sam and nodded, quietly handing the final product to the old man.

The mink hadn’t gotten many chances to fashion armor, so the cestus offered a unique opportunity for him to get creative and practice some different smithing techniques. It was special in its own right and it was now up to Sam to deliver the final product into the hands of the client. But even as that was Sam’s job, Dev couldn’t shake his desire to see the final exchange for himself. He followed Sam as the old man wandered back into the front of the shop, the mink leaning against the door frame in sight, but out of the conversation.

“Here it is,” Sam said, holding out the pair of cestus for the Bandit King to take. “Look it over and try it on. We can refit it for you if need be.”

Words: 258
Skills:

11[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Sam and the Bat Mink emerged from the backroom, snapping the Mink out of his daydream, recapping the episodes of his earlier life on a trip down memory lane. At Sam's request, the Mink stepped forward, meeting the duo mid-way for the fitting process. First, Jackal would begin to pad on the first layer of tape, wrapping them around the crevices of his fingers and the gaps in between. Once completed, he'd nestle his knuckles into the gauntlet's metallic frame, clenching his fist to examine the steel spikes of the gauntlets. Lined with the inside of the gauntlets were sheets of silver, and Jackal simply smiled at how genius the idea was knowing the metals conductivity. "Shishishi... A little flashy but I like them. I'm going to keep them." Jackal stated. Hopping back two feet, the Mink began to toss a few jabs, using a simple one-two combination, the leather padding made it's extremely easy to clench his wrist, making it feel as if almost, his hands were bare-handed still.

"I think you should give them a name."
Sam chimed in. "All great makes are completed that way." Sam concluded. Without even thinking about it, one word came into Jackal's mind that he'd read in a book about war ever so long ago on Drum. "Blitzkrieg." Jackal stated simply. "May all my victories end as quickly as the first move be made." Jackal elaborated. After a couple more minutes of shadow sparring with himself, Jackal was adamant in the make's worthiness. "As your skills grow... I'll seek you out to upgrade Krieg..." Jackal stated, pausing as he'd look in the man's direction. "I realised I don't actually know your name. My name's Jackal." the Mink stated, opting to give his real name, extending his hand towards the man for a handshake. "For some reason... I feel like we're destined to keep bumping into each other." Jackal concluded smirking.

After this, Jackal would inquire about the cost of the item, and once a price was established, he'd dig through his messenger bag, and pay the price for the weapon. As business completed, Jackal motioned to exit the building. Leaning over his shoulder, and he'd grin at Sam and the Mink, removing his Calico Scarf, "Don't worry. I'll make your make famous in the world." Jackal concluded, keeping his body concealed but exposing his head, revealing his Mink like traits. Anyone on Baltigo who'd been following the newspaper's or gossip would've known this Mink's identity. Shooting the men one last wink, Jackal would exit the building, using his powerful limbs to leap off into the distance. "Next time we meet I'll ask you for a spar." Jackal shouted, referring to the wing caped Mink.

Exit.

+25 Doriki into Strength

Items on Person:

@Devroux

12[V] Iron, Blood & Bonds  Empty Re: [V] Iron, Blood & Bonds Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Devroux

Admin

Devroux

Iron, Blood & Bonds

The cestus slipped over the other mink's arms with ease, the thin fabric making up the glove making it all too easy for him to lace up the new gear without any third-party assistance. The Bandit King spread his fingers and clenched his fist, releasing and tightening the fist multiple times to get a feel for the way the gloves fit his hand. After finding comfort, he began to jab the air in front of him; the mink's arms flicking out and returning to rest in the blink of an eye. Each strike at the air gave off a glint of light as it reflected the sun coming through the windows.

"Blitzkrieg," was the name he chose. It was a little too masculine for Dev's taste, especially for how quick and agile the Bandit King had shown himself to be the last time they had met, but more power to him.

"My name's Jackal," he went on, extending his hand to Sam. Sam gently extended his hand in return, shaking the Bandit King, Jackal's, hand gingerly.

"Sam," he said, his voice horse. "But you know that. It's on the sign!" He laughed at his own joke, but it was a soft spot for most people to see and old man laughing so heartily.

"Devroux," Dev chimed in. He knew full well who Jackal was introducing himself to, but they were still in the company of Sam.

Sam charged the mink for his gear, only enough to cover the materials as a special deal in good faith. As Jackal went to leave, however, he had more to say. The bravado of a 300,000,000-bounty pirate showed its true colors as he made claim to a spar next time they'd meet, but the target of his challenge wasn't one to shy away.

"Sounds like a good time to have," Dev called back, but the Bandit King was mostly out of sight. Once again, he had propelled himself through the sky at blurring speeds until he was long gone. "It'll be interesting to spar when both of us are using weapons I've made," he thought.

[EXIT]

Words: 351
Skills:
Notes:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum