Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
An Evil Deed [Jaya] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:06 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Spoiler:

Cilantra:

Barlic:

An Evil Deed [Jaya] 41d312aaac79078c70abf4462859da93--medieval-town-fantasy-art
Cilantra rejoiced in her luck during the lot drawing with her brothers, Thyme, and Tarragon. Out of all the three islands they had to pick between, she had gotten the privilege to pick first. Between Momoiro, Baltigo, and Jaya Island, she was more than happy to choose Jaya. Baltigo was much to complicated and snake filled for her taste, while Momoiro just wasn't her cup of tea at all. Don't get her wrong, Jaya had its fair share of snakes as well, but these snakes were much lesser grown than the ones that plagued Baltigo.

Why she was here was for the sake of her right of passage to regain entry into the Caprice Pirates. Her captain, "Gilded Dragon" Caprice oddly enough wanted all the Sea Trains in paradise to be destroyed. As a New World pirate, she didn't understand what benefit he reaped from such an outcome, but it wasn't for her to ponder on. What currently needed her attention was of the myriad of pirates she had invited to this meeting she was hosting, which of them should be recruited for her cause. This brought her to some run down but still operating bar that she was permitted to use only with the notion that it'd bring more business to the dusty and obscure establishment. It was 30m long, 15m wide, and had two stories. Amongst the notable pirates she invited there was the captain of the Purple Hearts and members of his crew, there was the notorious Calico Jack, then the up and coming Barlic Ous.

The latter mentioned (and some other riff-raff) had already arrived and was giving her creepy vibes from the far corner of the establishment, while she was sitting at the bar ignoring the talkative bartender till the rest of the invited pirates arrived. The expected a turnout of at least 20 pirates, but her chips were on the notables that were mentioned, without them her team wouldn't have any big names to glue it together and it'd most likely turn into a shit show with idiots trying to act out for clout. For that reason she had her Ryo Wazamono, Kamui, clutched by the sheath in her left hand ready to address anyone who compromised the success of her mission.

@Fuentes @Poopy Face @Risaka

2An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

ooc: Last paragraph only matters. Everything else is just stuff for my character.

"I don't want to do this. Working with people I don't know really isn't my cup of tea. I also have others things to attend to." He spoke at a normal tone. He didn't care what he was saying out loud or if anyone would hear him as they walked. No one was focusing on Calico and the girl that walked with him. Durandal and Shusui were with him right now as well. Two weapons that he would help him get over any obstacle. Both were covered as to not show what type they actually were. As there was rumored to be some sword snatchers in Mock town. Durandal was wrapped up in bandages tightly, but there was one loose part that could be pulled to unravel it. While Shusui was within a nylon case. It had a strap so he would swing it over his shoulder while he just carried Durandal in his hand.

"You don't have to do anything. Why are you lying? Just relax." She had a bag of chips that she periodically ate from.

"Shut up. Why didn't Che explain this little assignment to me." Calico would say as he stopped walking.

"Because he left Jaya. And didn't think he needed to." She snapped back quickly before grabbing some chips and sticking them in her mouth. She looked back just for a moment to get him to walk once more. They were about ten minutes out from the meeting spot. The part of Mock town they were in was a bit more rundown. The streets were basically empty and foreclosed business littered both sides.

"Then why did he leave you brat?!" He'd say as he'd attempt to pop her in the head with Durandal. She'd avoid it though without looking.

"Stop yelling. I didn't leave because you can't be left unwatched."
She'd say as she would bark back as she balled up the empty bag of chips. She tossed it right behind her in a attempt to hit him.

"You do know this meeting is with Pirates? There is a BIG chance I will be doing some fuckin' grimy shit. Just look at the area we are in. No telling how shitty the place looks."
He'd just act like he didn't get shit thrown on him. Letting it bounce off of his chest and onto the ground.

"Shut up. Within the War we are fighting we have no choice to get our hands dirty at times. You want to be a Warlord. You need to get close to other Pirates as well as capture them like you have been. Hunter." She'd say as she raised her hand. A waiter coming over. "More chips." Is what she'd say.

" Bitch I don't have any chips. And Yeah, yeah, yeah. You say that....but that contradicts what my Father wants." Calico would say. He hated when she asked him for snacks when he didn't have anything like that on him. And if he did he wouldn't give it to her.

"We joined not for him. We joined to change the World. Not all our values will coincide. So I for one do not care what nor you want. You of all people should know this. So, finish your drink and go upstairs for the meeting. I won't be here when you get back....but you know where to find me to report what happens." She said this so she could go and deal with something. They had made it to the rinky dink ass place.

Rolling his eyes he'd walk past her as she turned around and began to head back the way they came. He looked the place up and down. As he remembered this place. Back in the day this place was jumpin'. This whole area was the spot. But due to the passing of times and the weak out living the strong. Those weaklings migrated somewhere else. He did kinda feel bad about being here. He was supposed to be showing someone a Mansion where their Daddy was. But due to seeing that endeavor more than he could bargain for he opted out of it. They'd probably die sooner or later. And one of their purposes had already been fulfilled, so there was no need for them to ever see them again. Unless it was on the field of battle.

Calico Jack was not the Man you could just refer to Hawaiian shirt. His attire was changed as well as his hair. His clothes were baggy and somewhat worn out. Dingy grey long sleeve shirt. And dingy cargo pants. He did wear sandals and they were new. As he took them off of someone when he got in a bar fight two days ago. His hair was not wild and missed with dirt. He was clean in that regard. His long hair was combed and pressed. His facial hair had been trimmed due to most of it getting burned in a fire. Even though he didn't spend any Money to get fresh he felt he was.

Without any further delay he would walk into the establishment. It was pretty shit in the inside. He'd walk right over to the bar and though there were empty seats he'd sit next to Cilantra. He'd peep her weapon. And that is what truly drew him to her. "Give me the strongest thing yah got." He would tell the bartender. He rested Durandal on the bar. It leaned but it wouldn't fall over or in any direction. The crack in the floor that he placed the bottom end in kept it in place for now. "Where'd you get that blade?"

Shusui/Durandal
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
Do not

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

3An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
It has been awhile but Baioretto had finally gotten his sea legs back, the prodigal son was out of commission for a few days dew to injury but for the most part he was whole. He was heavily wounded and his burns were healing well but he himself was experiencing some inner rage that he just wanted to let out, it was almost as if the old Baioretto was coming out, the one from Sabaody who was a ranked assassin for the Red Lotus Organization. Keeping his cool however Baioretto would definitely see what Jaya Island had to offer him and hopefully he got a chance to avenge himself from the humiliation he suffered through his injury. Stepping on the shores of the island Baioretto noticed a fisher man waving him down which genuinely got his attention. "Hm?" said Baioretto as he went over to the fishermen and received a note, "You're the only foreigner I've recognized in the last five years and I'm sure this note belongs to you." said the on man which caught Baioretto's attention. Reading it he was sure it was an invitation from the Caprice Pirates to come check out this meeting they were having, it was said to be an invitational for a meeting of like minded individuals.

"Thank you." spoke Baioretto, his hand turning to lightning causing the paper to burst into flames, Baioretto cracked a smirk as he looked back for Rocco who hopefully decided to stick close. The prospect of gathering pirates who were all noteworthy just seemed too good to pass up on for Baioretto, not only was it a chance to test his metal against people in his generation he also got to see if there was anyone worth recruiting to the crew. However Baioretto was more than certain that he needed Risaka for this, she did accept Baioretto's invite to join the crew, hopefully she would get the same message as she was an up and coming pirate just as her captain. Heading towards the destination Baioretto simply thought, his mind was racing with a thousand thoughts per second. The bandages Baioretto had on his arms, they were heavily wrapped going from his neck to his hands, the damage was severe but Baioretto was going to do his best to put his bravest face on and challenge those he sees fit today.

Arriving to the bar Baioretto was instructed to head to he smirked upon entering, it was the man that had given that speech in the square of Mock Town not too long ago, he had made his way into this establishment hopefully being invited his damn self. "I suppose I should order myself a drink before this shit gets underway." said Baioretto who gestured his index finger along with his middle finger to the barkeep before getting a large glass of ale. Sitting on the other side of Cilantra, "Is my friend bothering you?" asked Baioretto before taking a sip of his drink engaging the duo in conversation.

4An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

An Evil Deed

It wasn't a particularly special day for Cyrus Kincaid. In fact it was positively normal. He had rose with the noon sun, sitting up in the middle of a local gutter in Mock Town. Finding his hat nearby he dusted it off and placed it atop his head before patting himself down for his handy flask. Finding it empty he frowned and sighed. He figured he had about twenty minutes before his body fully woke up and realized just how hung over it was. In that time he'd need to find some more booze to take the edge off and dull the pain.

He walked the streets of Mock Town groggily, wiping the sleep from his eyes while he stared at signs for bars and drinking establishments. None really fancied him or more likely Cyrus wasn't allowed back into most of them. In the last month while being station on Jaya Cyrus calculated he had been tossed out of or banned from well over half of the bars in Mock Town. It wasn't entirely his fault to be fair. A full month with no real orders or direction from the Revolution. Idle hands are the devil's tools as they say and Cyrus's idle hands were usually wrapped around a bottle.

Stopping in front of a poorly cared after bar front, Cyrus studied the old exterior, run down and nearly foreclosed by the looks of it. He didn't recognize the faded and chipped sign above the door frame, which was probably a good thing knowing his odds. With a smile he stood upright, dusting his jacket off and straightening himself out to look like the model citizen he knew he wasn't. Checking himself out in the dirt and grime stained window, Cyrus licked his palm before running it through his hair to get a little control over it before placing his hat back on top.

Strolling in with a chirp in his step, Cyrus looked around the dusty, mostly empty bar and his smile only grew. A shit hole like this was exactly what he needed right now, he could already feel the beginnings of a nasty hangover creeping into his temples. Walking over to the bar he noticed two people sitting beside each other, a man and a woman. The woman seemed attractive enough, an impressive sword strapped to her person though Cyrus was more drawn to the back of the man's head. He knew that head somehow...but from where. Taking up the spot beside Fidel, he stared at the mystery man for a long minute before it dawned on him,

Oi, fruit man! Been awhile my friend, how ya doin? Cyrus said, clasping a firm, friendly hand on the man's shoulder. Truth be told he couldn't exactly remember how he had left it with the fellow Jaya Island bum, but he hoped it was at least mildly pleasant.
What'cha drinking buddy? Whisky, neat bartender. Cyrus said, flagging down the lone bar man before turning back to Fidel and awaiting his response.

5An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
An Evil Deed [Jaya] Risaka12

Today was not the day she thought she'd get herself into something shady, Risaka was looking forward to a more relaxing time at Jaya Island, after finally speaking to the captain of Purple Hearts she had settled down with them. On her way of errands she was introduced by two muggy men near an alley way. Long story short; She got this invitation from those two and now she is sort of -forced- to meet up with this. It had a great importance coming from how the message was directly to her as an infamous pirate. Caprice Pirates? She couldn't care less, some unknown pirate group wanted her presence and aid? If anything it sounded like a bold crappy trap, but if the message was genuine and actually true then this was the perfect chance for her to get some proper resources.

She was already by the bar, it looked overall doneover and nothing special, almost about to fall like dominos bricks. Risaka held her hands in her pockets, turned her stare at her big panda bear companion, giving him the strict nod. ''You will stay outside, this might be too risky for someone like you... plus, that entrance looks awfully slim.'' Kuba was a big fella, but not the gross kind, he was more like an oversized teddy bear with alot of marks and miscolour to his fur, plus his nose was blue. He simply saluted and stood by the entrance, and by standing he actually just flopped down on his big butt and sat there with a goofy posture.

Arriving down she didn't expect too much, maybe a pair of muggers waiting with their swords or guns, or maybe some mafia gang wanted to give her a real bruising session. Fortunate for her the scene down there was underwhelming to the point that she thought she was at the wrong place, barely any people, it was small and had a rather vile smell. She didn't try to get anyone's attention, but when seeing the ones by the bar desk was Baioretto and that... rather rude individual from the plaza in Mock Town. It was a surprise she did not wanna get, was both invited the same she did? If anything this Caprice Pirate crew must've sent an invitation to those with big bounties. From here and out she simply took a seat near the background, not trying to get any of their stares at her, she wanted to stay low her legs crossed. Although she couldn't help but to eavesdrop to anything they talked about. ''Guess this is how it is, another time I could very easily get into trouble...'' Thinking to herself she began to feel some form of regret to listen to a mere sudden invitational note.

6An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:36 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

An Evil Deed [Jaya] 2Z4qX8y

Rocco was familiar with this kind of air. The kind of air that had the feeling of big things on the way. It was heavy and rough and felt like it was forcing its way into the world. In all honesty, many things happened to Rocco since he headed on out his journey. Lots of those things being good and lots being bad. One of those bad things was he was not attached to the man he was standing behind. His Captain, Baioretto. The man who can't stop smiling. Rocco watched on as he saw Baioretto talking to a guy that was fishing. He didn't pay to much attention to it, as it didn't seem like something Rocco needed to pay attention into. But it did seem important to Baioretto, so Rocco wouldn't just nod off and be dragged into something he had no idea of.

Rocco was a very adaptable person, but if you take him from the Ocean and but him in the desert it's going to be hard for him to adapt. It was like this setting. Rocco was used to mostly lighthearted things like small fights, and skirmishes. But ever since he met Baioretto it's been one desert after the other. Each getting dryer and dryer. And since it's been like this Rocco would now be on alert. Following Baioretto to a bar, who's smell wasn't that bad to Rocco. He smelled worse things, but he would notice something. Rocco only knew one person at the bar. Of course, this would be the usual for anybody when they go to a new bar, but Baioretto seemed to know these people.

Well, know that Rocco thought about it. He was basically an island bum going from place to place beating the shit out of people. Rocco would enter the bar with a hand on his chin thinking. He went in after Risaka and would see where she sat, Rocco wasn't one for making friends easily. So he would leave the talking to his Captain. instead, he would try to start a conversation with Risaka. Rocco wanted to know more about her since she was now on the crew. It was best to know the people you are sailing with since it's hard already to trust people out at sea. Having people you know you can trust are more valuable than gold. "Hey saka, can I call you saka? Anyways, what do you think Cap is doing? I have no clue what is going on right now..."

7An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Evil Deeds.

OOC: I guess I will be taking ova. So ugh the first part of my post will be the NPC and the other will be me. Since we all are working together on this if you got any cool ideas you want thrown in that could enhance ur personal plot. Mainly enemies. Let me know.

Cilantra would have two individuals sit at both her sides, 'Why?' She asked herself mentally. With all of the open seats within this establishment there was no real reason for them to sit right next to her. She answer their questions with short responses. First, she cut her eyes at Calico Jack. He was one of the named individuals that was to join them today. She knew much about him as much as the world did. His bounty being the highest amongst those in attendance today. "Do not worry about my blade, Mr. Jack." She wanted to keep the peace for the time beginning and held back a comment she wanted to make about him. Instead place her hand on the hilt of her blade and increasing her grip was done. How he gazed at her blade was something she had seen many do in the past. And the result was always the same. She hoped that her doing this showed she wasn't the one to be tried. Without waiting for a response nor caring for one she'd turn her attention to another. At the time she spoke someone would come over and speak to Calico. The Second Man she spoke to was another person expected to come was the Captain of the Purple Heart Pirates. He and his crew weren't the biggest names within the world but they showed great potential. "No, I am fine."

With her final response she would spin the chair she was within around and take in who was currently here. It took no time at all to take a headcount. There were only a few that she didn't recognized but that was fine. "Everyone here for the job follow me." It was a time for a change of scenery. She had spoken loud enough to have her voice fill the room. Following her words she would stand to her feet and begin to move toward the only staircase within this run down bar. As she walked the floorboards creaked and whined. The place wouldn't collapse but it was getting there. These sounds increased once she began her ascension up the stairs to the second floor. She would wait only five minutes after she had arrived. Past that point she would close the door and lock it. It wasn't sturdy and could be broken down but those that came late would be escorted out. The main option to be taken being by force. The room had cobwebs and dust. Only objects within this room that weren't old and covered with the elements of this room were some rolled up papers and ten bags. They being brought in earlier today. These were the only things that would aid everyone in attendance with their task today. Once everyone would arrive she wouldn't require them to take a seat. But she would take one at the table. Loudly and clearly she spoke, but her voice would not carry out of the room. " "Gilded Dragon" Caprice is a name I want you all to etch into your mind. " She would pause to let the name sink into their minds. She didn't expect them to know him due to their current status in this world and how they are weren't really aware of those making moves within the New World. She begin to speak again after just a few seconds. "He has given me the pleasure to help change the world. And I have extend this offer to you lot. I will not go into detail at first but many that could be considered innocent will lose their life. Payment for your assistance or passage to something greater with me are the only rewards I have. But before I go on. I want to know if any of you would not like to take part in this?"

One person closest and in the range of her blade would stand up and declare this wasn't for him. And at that moment he would be cut down. Her speed and power were at their utmost and not many could even perceive this strike. She wanted someone to stand up and back out. She wanted to show she was serious and that there was no way to get out of this unless she was killed. Stepping into the room already sign their names on a contract for this task. If there weren't any others that wanted to stand or leave at this moment she would continue. She had thought all of this through to the letter. As she spoke she unwrapped piece of paper. She had three in total. One of the Sea Train Station. One with the two Sea Trains. And two with the targets. When she changed the subject she'd point at a different piece of paper. They were large hand drawn schematics of each location. They weren't super detailed but held enough information so that what she needed to be done could be grasped. "I see you all are willing. So I will explain the details of the plan to you. We have five targets. Two Sea Trains, Two valued targets, and The Sea Train Station. I will start with the station. Two individuals are needed to break in and steal blueprints. These blueprints are what are used to create the Sea Trains that are on this Island. The reason these Sea Trains are leaving at the same time is due to the improvements made upon them. Funded by some Noble that has taken resident on Long Ring Long Land. These blueprints are set to be sent to Water Seven tonight, and that can't happen. I need them brought to me. You can get them with any method you deem necessary.

Next will be the two targets. One on Sea Train A is the Nobles Wife. There is nothing special about her other than her title, but her bodyguard should be watched out for. He, from what I gather, is a Marine Commodore. There may be others hidden within the train as guards as well, so be careful. on Sea Train B there is a large man that is dangerous. A Bounty Hunter that....that just needs to be taken care of. He is famous so please. Bring back his head. Same with the Nobel's Wife.

Next I will talk about the two Sea Trains. The first sea train that must be boarded is the one heading to Long Ring Long Land within the hour. You will take four of these ten bags each that hold a explosives device within them, so be careful. The rest will be taken to the other Sea Train preparing to head to Karakuri Island. The task may seem simple in itself but this needs to be done whilst they are in motion. As there are two charges. One within my possession and others placed onto the tracks.

You all are skilled enough that you should be able to take out your respective target and place the devices. All of this needs to happen to today. As this is when a large volume of people are set to see those leaving off. And I also have a way to gain more attention than that. We want to make the biggest impression we can with this. Any questions?"

They could decided on where they wanted to go. She would not decided what they would do unless the fought and wasted time. Everything needed to be done today. With what she had planned and what was already done it all had to be finished today. And if they couldn't help her with this she'd find a way to do it on her own. There help was mostly to help increase the amount of eyes they'd be able to garner.

He saw her ass and how she gripped the hilt of her katana, and he irritated him. If he wanted to take it he would've taken it, but he didn't. Now with being provoked the plan to rob her was set into motion. Looking away from her after he had gotten his drink and response. He started to goozel it down and that is when he felt a firm hand on his back. He wasn't being attack. As the Man that touched him began to speak. His voice was familiar and what he was talking about hadn't been forgotten. "Friends!?! Yah stole...." Calico would catch himself as he didn't get robbed it was a mistake that he made. Thinking about it lower his tone as he did yell. "You owe me a fruit. But what." He'd stop himself again as the girl with the sword would begin to speak. He'd listen to her and finish his drink. Grabbing his weapons and without a second word would be the first to follow her tight little ass up the stairs.

He didn't mind the dust and sat in a chair close to the girl with the katana. Some figty guy stood between them though. He listened to everything she would say and soak it all in. There were holes and ways he would do things different but this really wasn't his show. He didn't even react when the Man next to him stood up to leave, but was cut down. His blood getting onto the clothing of Calico. He was unfazed by it as people died everyday, and many more would die today. He did however admire the skill she held. It was similar to his own and that was a bit scary. She didn't just have that blade for show. She would finally ask if anyone had any questions. Calico himself didn't have any and would just reach out and grab one of the papers. He wanted to head into the Sea Train station. He has stolen a lot and that seemed like the thing with no time real time constraint placed.

Word Count: 0000/0000

Equipment: Den Den mushi, Shusui, and  Durandal

Doriki: 12 to Speed

8An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
With his haki activated Baioretto saw everyone who moved up into this establishment, one that stood out was the blonde who walked in and sat besides Fidel. Something about him stuck out and it seemed to be his aura, him and Baioretto would wouldn't meet now but sooner or later the conversation had to be had.. They were what's best for business. For now Baioretto enjoyed the minor laughter he got from Fidel's exchange with the woman known as Cilantra. Something about seeing someone annoy her made him smile just a tad bit. When she stood up and got out of view Baioretto followed her as she suggested to. Joining the other pirates in the fray Baioretto noticed the long armed man towards the back sitting to himself trying to figure out if he wanted to work for her or go back into business himself, how was Baioretto sure that was the man's current face? Because it was one he had in his own head earlier as he considered his options. Having his crew of Risaka and Rocco being here did assure Baioretto that if for some reason they had to get into a fight that his crew would definitely unleash their potential. It was then 12 meters from Baioretto Cilantra started her speech off by saying the name "Gilded Dragon" which alost sounded familiar to Baioretto.

"Hmm" Baioretto uttered while looking at Cilantra. After she gave her peace on Caprice she offered people the chance to leave if they weren't feeling the situation to which someone did attempt to leave before he was killed by Cilantra, swiftly and quick which made Baioretto chuckle as everyone looked at him. He'd walk over to the still warm corpse and start to collect all of his belongings, primarily just the funds of the deceased pirate. "One man's trash.." he'd jokingly say. It was a little after that Cilantra went into her true intentions of this little meeting, she wanted to rid the island of sea trains and to also execute someone of great important, back against his post Baioretto was definitely piqued by the idea. Baioretto wasted no time after the woman ended her little speech. "Oi," said Baioretto as he made his way to the front of the pack. With each bump and stare Baioretto smirked even harder. "My crew can blow up that sea train for you. Risaka and Rocco." spoke Baioretto as he pointed to their current location. "As for myself, I'd like a date with that noble and the marine." said Baioretto with a smile on his face. His agenda for his crew was his own, whatever the Caprice pirates wanted they needed to ask nicely.

9An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:42 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

"An Evil Deed"

Stole the fruit? Pfft wasn't my fault you put a Devil Fruit in with a bag of regular fruit. Cyrus said with a smirk before sipping his whisky. Just then the woman on the other side of Calico stood up and addressed the room.
Job? What job? Cyrus thought, apparently the people in this bar were here for some sort of meeting. He didn't know about any job, but he did know that jobs usually lead to money and if no one stopped him he might as well see what this was all about. He listened closely as the swordswoman went on about some hot shot calling himself the "Gilded Dragon". Cyrus himself wasn't familiar with the name and looking around at the faces of the others, few seemed to react much either. They either were like him and had no idea who she was talking about but didn't care, or they knew and were fully expecting it. Regardless, people began following the woman as she lead them to a staircase and a backroom from there. Curiosity getting the better of him, Cyrus followed as well, falling in behind Calico.

They were lead into a dank and dusty room, Cyrus waved a hand in front of his face to clear the air and prevent himself from sneezing. So far so good, no one seemed alarmed that he was in the meeting and he wondered just how much this woman knew about the people she had apparently hired for this job. By the time Cyrus had entered the room, the few chairs around the table were filled but he wasn't exactly bothered by standing, especially considering the grimy state of the chairs. So, he took a spot towards the back of the room, far enough away to simply blend in but close enough to clearly hear this woman talk. When she offered that anyone reconsidering the job application was free to leave before things got under way, Cyrus milled about in his head for a moment. Maybe he should just leave, he had no idea what this job entailed and had really just stumbled upon it. Not exactly the best idea to just insert himse-

Hot blood splattered across his front jacket and misted across the right side of his face.
He stared in shock as the man who had stood to leave promptly sat down, his head rolling under the table.
Cyrus simply stared at the girl and raised his glass of whisky to his lips for a long sip.
Well, that settled it then, guess he was going on a job.

Cyrus watched as one of the men at the meeting stood up, wandered over to the recently deceased and picked up his wallet. Cyrus frowned deeply, not because he found it morally wrong, but because this schmuck had started looting the dead guy before he himself had a chance to. Ignoring this and tuning back in, Cyrus listened carefully as the woman explained what the plan was. Blowing up some Sea Trains, assassination, and stealing plans of some sort. Well the last one didn't sound so bad, not that Cyrus was opposed to assassination, terrorism, or even the death of innocents so long as the price was right, but he didn't even know the price yet. He watched as Calico took the piece of paper briefing the owner on the Station mission. Cyrus reached forward and quickly snatched the second one, leaning back against the wall and saying in a hushed tone,
Guess we're working together, maybe I can pay ya back on this little trip.

Notes:
Skills|Haki:
Equipment|Possessions:

10An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Risaka simply took ehr sweet time and listened to the group, if she had the chance to be a listener rather than a speaker she very much happily do so. Rocco also entered the room which gave Risaka a slight surprise, was the whole crew here? Was he also invited? She didn't know his bounty nor his recognition, so she could only assume he was invited. She didn't try to pay attention to him, leaning back as her feet was resting on a table. He did ask a reasonable question which made her open an eye towards him. ''I see you weren't invited... this is a small meeting, I don't know much myself, but you should stay put in the background for now, that lady could be up to anything. Also, do not call me Saka, such an inappropiate name...'' She closed her eye again and remained silent until everyone was told to go upstairs. Staring as one after anohter going she eventually stood up to follow, being behind the long armed man she could inspect him a bit. So heavily wrapped up, and thise glossy red gloves, he was an oddball for sure, not that she'd think he was any more weird than most people, this world is wretched with many kinds.

She particulary did not enjoy being upstairs, dusty, unused, filthed with whatever's been up here, and by the look of those chairs she did not intend to take one. She simply stood by the table with her arms crossed, watching the swordswomen displaying out the info regarding the task at hand. She did step a bit back from the blood spill that flung into the air, she didn't want the dirty essence to taint her coat. Watching the man fall down on the ground made awfully disappointed, how did he not know that was a dirty trick from the swordswoman? In the world of pirates, turning your back to something this big only results a deep, fatal, wide wound.

''Huh, who would've thought, the least imrpessive looking one was the one chickening out...'' She looked down at Baioretto looting the corpse, somehow such a lowly grunt had valuables on him. She simply sighed and shuck her head to show her captain how disappointed she was. ''You could've at least wait after the meeting..'' She pushed her bangs to the side quickly to put her focus back to the swordwoman. This actually got an outmost big interest out of Risaka, such a big 'hesit', or was it even a heist? it felt more like a statement towards the industry of Sea Trains, truly wicked. She didn't get much chance to speak what she preferred, but seeing as her Captain taking initative to what task should be done she thought to herself that it was probably the best choice. Most people to the likely most dangerous task. Already know she began to think of how it would go, tapping her chin to calculate the many different circumstances and how many would be in their favor. While she was brainstorming for herself she didn't realize everyone has chosen their task, there's no return at this point it seems.

11An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

An Evil Deed [Jaya] 2Z4qX8y

Rocco would snicker as Risaka told him not to call her Saka. Which Rocco couldn't just stop doing. It was just too funny to say. But while Rocco was playing with her, he could see that the woman between the guy with the sword and Captain, would begin to get tense. Maybe someone said something to put in that state. Rocco would shrug it off, his Captain could protect himself...probably. Well just in case that is why Rocco was here, to be honest. If his Captain ever needed some backup Rocco is supposed to be there to help. That is one of the reasons for being First Mate. Something interesting would happen though while teasing Risaka everyone would start getting up. Risaka would soon join them, and Rocco not wanting to be bored he also joined in. Why not right? Whats the worst that could happen?

After being squished between big sweaty guys, Rocco had to listen onto...well barely hear most of what she said. She said some shit about killing a noble and a Bounty hunter. And then she said they needed to steal some blueprints. First off Rocco didn't care for anything she was saying. But when she mentioned Noble, Rocco had to get in on that. But soon turned depressed when his Captain said he was going to do it. Now there was nothing fun to do. Rocco gave no fucks about blowing anything up. And Rocco wanted to say they he wanted something more fun to do, but seeing as the guy who said he was out, kind of put Rocco on edge. When Baioretto called out him and Risaka Rocco had no choice but to walk to the front. But he was going to make sure that the people he walked passed knew they weren't shit to him.

Keeping his hands in his pockets, Rocco would blow a kiss towards Cilantra, Rocco was bored so he wanted to do at least something to piss someone off. It was a great way to either get a fight started or die. Annnnnd Rocco didn't want to fight right now and he didn't feel like dying either. So what would be left was up to Cilantra. But for the blowing up the sea train thing, if Captain wanted it, it had to be done. Rocco was up for pretty much anything. Rocco was poised and ready for even the slightest movement, whether it be from the people behind him or even Cilantra herself.

12An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Evil Deeds.

Cilantra already started to get a bad feeling about some of them. Only a few actually took this serious and got what they needed. She told them this needed to be done today, but they didn't act like it. It was fine and dandy to say which you wanted to do. But at least taking the bombs and leaving right after should be done. There was nothing left to explain and she would voice this to them. "If your crew is going to take out a Sea train and you are going after the Noble grab what you need and go. Telling me is fine but go. I've explained this needs to be done today." Her tone had a hint of agitation in it. She was the only person that had to sit back and really wait.

"Feisty." He was given a look right after she spoke. He was starting to feel himself after he found out he wasn't the only one doing something with his crew.  There would be another motive behind his following words but he would only showcase one. "I also want to see the Noble, so I will head out with him. I will make sure the charges are set. And my crew will assist his crew on the other Train and against the Bounty Hunter. Should help show that my crew is the strongest of the two." He would look at his crew and they would nob their head in understandment. Just like him they didn't speak all that much. They'd reach for the bombs for their respective Sea Train.

"Weak move. " Was the comment Calico would make when he spotted Baioretto finesse the dead corpse. It was evident from his facial expression and the folding of his arms that he was bout to do the same. Calico wasn't a fan of being around people that thought like him in some ways. Made things harder to accomplish and that was annoying. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case when he went on his task of running through the sea train station. He already had the plan he was going with in his mind. He visited the place on a multitude of occasions due to it resting on the docks. In some ways he already felt that the place was already his and anything that he did really didn't matter.

He only waited to see who would be riding with him. And low and behold it would be the thief that ate his fruit. "It would be him." Calico would say out loud as he stood up and grabbed everything that he'd need. It was his own fault that his fruit was eaten. But being who he was he'd never admit that. He'd take blame for some of the things that he does but not everything. "Well come on...we can devizor a planz as we walk." He didn't know why he decided to say two words weirdly. Once he reached the entrance to the room he speak again. But this time he spoke to everyone. "I took a head count.....five of you will die today. One already is gone. " And with that he'd head down the creaky stairs. He was just talking shit to them.

Once he arrived back to the first floor he'd go over to the bar keep." Man, listen. LISTEN! This place is a shithole....and there are a lot of shitholes in Mock Town. But this take the got dammy cake. So, I will be back. I don't take beli but I will need your help. So I will help remodel or rebuild this place for you." Calico wasn't offering his services but rather just letting the Owner know that he would be back to fix this place up for his own desires. As he walked toward the exit he'd would begin to hear something and he would roll his eyes. It was the sound of rain. He'd sit Durandal against the wall for a second and steal one of the jackets with a hood. It wouldn't be the best for the weather they were going into but he wanted to keep his hair dry. Picking Durandal back up he'd head outside. It wasn't that bad right now but soon it'd get worse. And he was not envying those having to take the Sea Trains. If Cyrus would follow him or not was fine. He wouldn't keep his destination in mind and keep on trucking to it. They were somewhat near the location. It would be around a twenty minute walk for everyone.

Word Count: 0000/0000

Equipment: Den Den mushi, Shusui, and  Durandal

Doriki: 12 to Speed

13An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:27 am

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
"I guess that means I'll be heading to Long Ring Island" said a smiling Baioretto. He didn't really care to which island he went to complete the mission as long as he completed the mission. That's how the assassin thought and he had no problem making that happen. While Baioretto finished listening to what Cilantra had to say he walked over to her grabbed a picture of the targets and smiled, he was hoping things would play out well but he wasn't too sure. It was then the man wrapped from head to toe in bandages spoke and said that he would accompany Baioretto to set the charges and his crew would assist Baioretto's crew. Purple Heart looked over to Barlic and smiled, he would then turn to Risaka and Deku and smirk "don't die." he said with the most sincere of smiles ever. His tone of voice was as monotone as possible but the gravity of his words meant a lot to his crew. Grabbing half the chargers Baioretto would let Barlic grab the other half. "Barlic, we'll ride on your ship while our crews will sail on mine." spoke Baioretto which Barlic nodded at "Doesn't make much difference to me." even though the two just met Baioretto already knew he wasn't a fan of this man.

Exit

14An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:10 am

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

"Topic Title Here"

As people began clearing out, taking the various missions and bags of mystery explosives, Cyrus watched Fidel move out. He eyed the remaining bags and mulled it around in his head for a moment. Thinking about the Molotovs in his coat pockets Cyrus smiled and stepped towards the bags, grabbing one in each hand,
Hey, you never know when a medium yield explosive might come in handy. He said to Cilantra and anyone else still in the room with a faint smile. The revolutionary would when quickly turn and leave the room, following Fidel to the main level of the bar. As he walked he'd stuff the two bags into each of his coat's deep pockets. It made him look a bit frumpy, but then again when you regularly sleep on the street and rarely bathe, frumpy is usually the least of your concerns.

Cyrus would enter the bar just as Fidel gave his rousing speech of encouragement - or maybe it was just a darkly painted promise Cyrus couldn't really be sure - to the owner. He watched Fidel, trying to figure out just what this guy's angle was. Cyrus often acted helpless or even outright dumb as a facade, masking his own intelligence and battle experience to throw potential enemies off. After all, people always felt more at ease when they believed they were the smartest in the room. Was Fidel playing a similar angle with his strange, changing attitude or was this just who the man was? Cyrus thought about Fidel's words from earlier, how he believed five of them would die on these harrowing missions and wondered to himself if that included Cyrus. Just what had the revolutionary gotten himself into?

Cyrus followed Fidel as he snagged a hooded jacket and noticed a hooded cloak on the chair beside it. His own jacket and hat would keep the majority of the rain off, but why get his own clothes wet when he could dirty someone else's? He threw the cloak around his shoulders, fastening the buckle to keep it tight around his body and block the worst of the weather before removing his hat. Throwing the cloak up over his head, it shadowed his face from any prying eyes and, not one to part easily with his possessions, Cyrus placed his trademark top hat over the hood of the cloak, pushing down on the brim to secure it atop his head. It was quite the get up, but effective all the same and that's what really mattered.

Following Fidel out into the streets, the clean smell of rain filled the air as it began to drizzle lightly. Cyrus lowered the brim of his hat over his eyes, blocking the precipitation. Fidel moved like a man on a mission, clearly aware of where they needed to go and as a result Cyrus simply found himself along for the ride,
So I guess now would be a good time to ask whether or not we have a plan?

[/exit bar]

Notes:
Skills|Haki:
Equipment|Possessions:

15An Evil Deed [Jaya] Empty Re: An Evil Deed [Jaya] Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:09 am

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

She felt somewhat discouraged by the fact she had to work with a bunch of strangers, and not to be rude, but she still considered Rocco a stranger, an annoying one. At very least she could put her trust on him in this task, but she found it odd that both captains was placed on the same train, wouldn't easily be an imbalance. She gently shrugged the thought, not that it was such a complicated plan to begin with, not the first time she was involved with heavy destruction, it is even stated in her bounty for major property damage, she still felt that part was uneeded to put in.

Watching Fidel and his fellow friend leave with their respective bags Risaka would turn her attention towards Baioretto. Crossing her arms in acknowledgement with his words of advice. He didn't need tell twice, she was the kinda person to see every situation turning into a complete mess, staying collected was key for this kind of daring mission. ''As if my grave could ever be on some lousy train, let's go musclehead...'' Maybe it wasn't clear to him, but she was aiming that nickname to Rocco. Grabbing a bag for herself and went ahead to meet Kuba who sat outside the bar, snoring and sitting like a ragdoll teddy. She looked up into the rain and poked his side with her foottip. ''Wake up Kuba, we got a train to catch...'' Luckily it was a small nap of his, jolting up the large panda bear gave his personal captain a salute.

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum