Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) Giphy

At Sea: / Heading to Long Ring Island

8:44

The sea train glided across the open sea on it's tracks while it's passengers carried on with their lives paying the ocean sea little to no attention. Adjacent to the sea train was a small ship, faster than those big bulky boats, on it were three people, a long limb having man named Barlic, his navigator Toro, two men that Baioretto didn't care to meet and the dashing Baioretto. The bandages on Baioretto flowed in the breeze as he looked on at the ship. Barlic had his boxing gloves on as he tapped Baioretto on the shoulder. "You got the plan right?" Baioretto nodded his head to Barlic's question. "I plant the bombs, your men steal everything from the passengers, we execute the marine and then take the noble." said Baioretto to Barlic in the calmest tone he knew. Barlic smirked and walked away "Good, you're on board. Let's move." spoke Barlic to which Baioretto smiled and prepared himself. One of the men made sure the boat pulled up within 15 meters next to the boat before he shot off a harpoon that ripped into the top of the ship. The duo of men would start climbing the rope as a means to get to the ship but Barlic was nimble enough to run across the top of the rope. As for Baioretto he was already on the top of the ship to Barlic's surprise.

Barlic nodded to Baioretto which sent the purple heart pirate running off towards the beginning of the train with the charges. He'd be there within seconds and place the first charge on the top of the first cart and then promptly tie the bag to one of the latches on the roof before he phased through the roof to the car and landed to the surprise of the passengers. Baioretto had an agenda that was to be fulfilled. One of the passengers saw the pirate and immediately attempted to make a run into a different cart but Baioretto threw Bori his trusted blade impaling his hand through a bag near the door. "Anyone else want to try something stupid? Let me know". Baioretto proceeded to look at a few selected people who were on the train, no one specific just random people he looked at. Opening the latch that opened the emergency door for this cart Baioretto would grab a random man no older than 34, "When you reach Long Ring and they ask who did this.. you'll say the Purple Heart Pirates." said Baioretto before he kicked the man into the ocean straight from the train. Those who watched were in horror from what they saw. Baioretto would look at everyone in the cart as the emergency bell went off. "Well that's my cue." Baioretto would close the door and go back into the roof turning into lighting.

8:50

Those who all heard the harpoon pierce the ship started to panic which alerted a man in cart 4 of the 7 cart train, the harpoon penetrated the 6th cart which placed the man two carts away. "Oh heavens." said a woman on the train who was in horror of what was going on, passengers were glued to the window as they watched pirates board the ship. "Styles.." said the woman as the man who had stood up looked back at her "Yes my lady. I'm already on it." this man was Styles Roman a Commodore of the Marines. Immediately taking off Styles would look at his guard a small tandem of lesser marines who took the look as they took diamond formation around the noble woman. Taking off the man would run towards where the harpoon was. Going to the top of the train in the 5th cart he'd end up engaging the pirates who worked for Barlic. On his hands were two blades, one on each wrist of Styles. He'd take his stance which focused on a hand high and a hand low with the right arm behind the high hand and far back. He'd start his attack on the men.

8:47 

Barlic landed in the cart as he elected to enter through the window instead of the roof as a means of throwing off everyone involved. Throwing a back in the middle of the floor Barlic went on to announce himself. "Okay listen, my name is Barlic, I'm a pirate and you all are gonna die if you don't listen to me. Got it? got it." His voice was very raspy which is one of the reasons Baioretto had it out for him, his voice irked the purple heart pirate that much. Passengers would start taking off their goods and start turning in everything that they had good. Whether it be jewelry or money itself they threw it in the back. "Oi, where's the cache with all the beli?" asked Barlic to one of the employees who froze on the cart. Raising his arms, the man would speak fast "Between this cart and cart 5." Barlic would smile as he punched his arm forward and created a wave of pressured air which knocked the train employee through the door opening the cache area that he had told Barlic about. Looting the cache Barlic realized how much the bag was filling up.

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
8:52

The stance taken by Styles was a very different style, it was very space orientated and he seemed confident. The two men would charge him and Styles would smirk, he was about to cleave these men into shreds but they didn't know it yet. A swift ducking motion under the first attempt at a strike from the larger of the two men threw him off balance but Styles kept his force and sliced against the mans torso before ramming both his hands through the midsection of the second goon. Styles kept his hands submerged in the pirates guns until he lifted him and took him down. "Motherfucker" yelled the pirate as his comrade died, Removing his arms Styles would dodge each strike before picking his opening, lifting his right leg turning sideways and kicking the man in the chest pushing him back before running forward jumping upwards and impaling him in both shoulders, pushing off the man who was wobbling backwards Styles did a backflip and watched the man slowly fall to a knee, he was going to bleed out and there was nothing he could do about it. "Yea, captain will deal with you, nothing to say besides your goodbyes." said the pirate as he collapsed. Walking back towards the hatch door that Styles came through he smiled "Captain aye?"

8:55

Bairetto had watched the commodore go back into the hatchet and smile, that fight was fairly entertaining and he didn't want to get involved, it would have took too much time for him to beat someone like that, his resolve wasn't weak so he wouldn't go down without a fight.. people like that are the ones Baioretto doesn't like to fight everyday, they're annoying. Now the charges on the roof of several carts from from to back, one on both ends and two in the middle. Bairetto had the luxury of a fruit that let him pick his spots very well and he intended to do that just now, he wanted to make this as easy on himself as possible. As he gave the cart a certain charge Baioretto was able to "see" it's residents and what they were doing. It seemed that Barlic was in for a grand encounter any second now. He was going to run into the Commodore that Baioretto was tasked with killing, oh the messiness that was going to ensue.

8:57

Barlic had gathered most of the loot from the first two carts near him but he ran into a surprise when he saw those in the diamond formation around the noble woman, he smiled but was confused why she was alive.  "Guess that means Baioretto ran into some trouble." he said under his breathe. Behind him he heard a thud and he turned to see Styles he was staring him down. "You must be the reason Baioretto didn't get the job done yet." Those words threw Styles off as he didn't know there was another pirate on this train, let alone someone as revered as Baioretto D. Fuentes. "They sent an assassin?" which made Barlic size of Styles "So if you didn't take out Baioretto where is that bastard." started to think Barlic, he began to feel as if Baioretto was casting wool over his eyes, everything about this entire thing seemed like a setup. Barlic knew his men got caught by Styles on the roof as they haven't come down yet, either that or Baioretto took them out too.

Taking his stance Styles launched at Barlic which caused him to drop the bag he was holding which contained a portion of the loot he had gathered up. Barlic was weaving each strike that was aimed at him with those wrist blades as he was trying to figure out the timing and length of Styles attacks. "You're fast I'll give you that but let's see if you are strong." a punch from Barlic saw his hand light up with a flare as if he was going to break down a door with his fist it was then Styles delivered a spinning wheel kick which clashed with the fist causing a stalemate. The two men would quickly jump back from one another. One of the men of Styles left the diamond formation from the left side and attempted to sneak Barlic but was quickly dodged an punched through the back of the head as he started falling forward punched head first through the window.

Baioretto took this time to go scour the other carts. The first four carts would all have their emergency hatchets opened to which Baioretto pointed each and every time. "Take this as your chance to live, because if you stay.. I'll kill you." said Baioretto. As messed up as it may seem Baioretto was trying to be nice here and saw this as his way of saying those who otherwise would die. The regard for innocence was small and Baioretto had a piece of that regard left so he would try his hardest to maintain it before he became one of the savages. After releasing all those people within those carts Baioretto would go back to his post on the roof, he was watching everything unfold through his "vision." whoever killed who first Baioretto would come in and deliver the finishing blow to the other. That was the way the world was going to work for him today. Caprice had a good plan but Baioretto knew he had a better one. His crew knew the plan too, at this moment Barlic's crew was being erased.

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Seatrain to Long Ring: The Bird of a Supernova (Evil Deed Event) Tumblr_ovbe403Yhm1s1p02qo3_540

It was clear to Baioretto that he needed to abandon ship sooner rather than later for the sake of his own survival, this train was going to reach Long Ring eventually and when it did it was going to be crawling with Marines who would love nothing more than to take down Baioretto and make a name for themselves, so what was going to be his next course of action? He waited to pick his moment still and watched from the top of the cart as the duo of Barlic and Styles went at each other on the battlefield. Baioretto wanted nothing more than to be the one to put Barlic down and he planned on doing just that and soon. Barlic was doing a good job on the defensive of Styles and Styles was mixing up his offense so much that Barlic was having a hard time reading it, his footwork was almost that of a drunken sailor but it was so coordinated and precise that Barlic didn't know how to counter it. A power surge happened and the lights started to go out, they'd slowly start to boot up again as Baioretto shot from the ceiling to the floor standing besides Barlic.

"The hell did you come from?" asked Barlic to Baioretto. The purple heart pirate smiled and drew his blade Bori. "Go collect the rest of the loot. I'll deal with this man." Baioretto would dash towards Styles and lock his blade within the duo wrist blades of Styles as Barlic ran past him to reach the carts he hadn't hit yet. Baioretto knew the guards protecting the noble couldn't react without giving up their post and leaving her vulnerable. "So, you must be the famous Baioretto D. Fuentes.." said Styles which made Baioretto smile even more. "In the flesh."A shot to he midsection from Styles to Baioretto caused the pirate to grunt in paint before pushing Bori forward to cause some separation. Styles was a competent marine and knew how to defend himself. "What is it you want with the Noblewoman?" asked Styles to Baioretto to which the pirate shrugged. "She's not making it further than today. That's all you need to know. It'll further my agenda." said Baioretto which wasn't really true. Noble's were either hit or miss with him and this woman was someone he didn't know nor cared to know so killing her benefited his long term goals of infamy.

It was then Barlic had reached the early carts and realized Baioretto didn't kill anyone but instead let them go, "Son of a bitch!" he yelled before he stormed back towards the other end of the ship.
Baioretto knew what he was doing, playing Barlic up and getting in his head did nothing but throw him off his game. As he came back to the tail end of the ship he charged at Baioretto past Styles which caused the marine to blink in confusion but Baioretto stood still as the punch went through him and his body turned into electricity. Barlic wasn't ever sure what Baioretto's ability was and now knowing it threw him off as Baioretto turned around with a fist comprised of lightning and stabbed Barlic right in the neck frying him to death. Styles was confused at what he just saw, charging Baioretto the pirate didn't even need all of his attention as he vanished reappearing from the panel in the ceiling behind Styles stabbing him in the left portion of his stomach avoiding arteries just enough to put him down without killing him.

"Don't worry, you'll live." said Baioretto to Styles as he vanished once more appearing out the wall near the guard closest to it stabbing him in the face before the other guards stabbed each other attempting to stab Baioretto and their attacks phasing through. The Noblewoman was helpless and Baioreto knew that. He grabbed her by her hair from behind and kissed her on the cheek. The blood on his face blocked his left eye's vision in his goggles. Flailing his head flipping his hair back Baioretto leaned down grabbing the cutlass of one of the marines before he used it to savagely rip at the throat of the noblewoman until her head was it''s own entity. Styles watched in horror from the ground. He yelled and pleaded for Baioretto to stop but that was no consolation. Tying her hair to his belt Baioretto walked with the head as if it were a trophy as he walked back to Styles removing Bori from his chest. "Don't try stabbing me, it won't work." said Baioretto as he dragged Styles to the door. "You're a brave man but you were caught in something bigger than you, for that I'll let you live. Just make sure to tell those above you, those lower than you.. that Baioretto D.Fuentes and the Purple Heart Pirates are here now." spoke Baioretto before he pushed Styles off the train. Placing Bori back in his holster Baioretto grabbed all the loot he could before reappearing on the roof once more, he 'd run through the harpoon as electricity and reach the boat. "Where's my captain." asked the navigator. Baioretto smiled "Dead, now move it." said Baioretto as his hand glowed with electricity giving the navigator incentive to move. The boat made it's way back to Jaya Island where Baioretto would head back to the bar.

The charges would go off after the duo got out of range. The train was destroyed and the only survivors were the ones Baioretto left off the train. Hopefully Styles survived his injuries, so he could become stronger and come back one day.

exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum