Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Empty Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Delet_2

Mashyuu sat on the edge of the Skycleaver's helm, glancing at the passerby's he waved to a few people that had recognized him but seemed to be a bit off his game. Harley was out at her clinic making sure things were going well and would be fine once she was gone, Sky was trying to enjoy her day, the rest of the Phantom Raiders were out and about doing whatever it was that they did leaving Mashyuu alone for the day. The isolation had gotten to him early in the morning, causing him to dwell on the fact that the crew weren't fast enough to catch up to Yuurei before he was taken away and the marine ship was out of sight. They all knew where he was headed but had no idea how to get there. Let alone how to get there safely. The Captain worried for his sword wielding friend, Yuurei had a tendency to attack first and ask questions later. Usually the duo paired well for that reason alone but with Yuurei being gone Mashyuu was terrified that the swordsman would get killed.

The winged man pushed off the helm of the ship and landed on the docks. His hands pushed inside his black slacks and his shoulders covered by his black suit jacket rolled and fell into a relaxed, almost slumped state. Even in his depression the Captain couldn't seem to let himself look less than professional. His long steps carried him quickly as he started to walk absently, simply letting his body take him wherever it needed to be. He wasn't sure when it happened, since he was lost in his own thoughts, thinking about how soon they would need to leave, what exactly was needed still and how they would leave a message for Dai and Giddeon who were still in Skypiea, but he arrived at Gunther's Smithy and Weapon shop. A knowing smirk crossed the winged man's face, Smithing was something that had always put Mashyuu's mind and heart at ease and Gunther was always willing to teach Mashyuu a new lesson and let the Pirate help with orders that needed to be made.

Mashyuu casually stepped into the shop, his hands worked at unbuttoning the four red buttons on his suit so he could remove the jacket he wore. Gunther, the slightly balding, near seven foot tall giant of a man wearing a brown leather apron smiled wide at Mashyuu and offered the young man a half wave as a way of greeting. "Mashyuu Ishi! How's my favorite Smith on Jaya doing today?!" He asked while leaning over his counter and fixing the younger man with a welcoming smile. Mashyuu shrugged and let loose a soft sigh. "Well to be honest, not great. But I came here to thank you, and tell you that I'm leaving Jaya soon." Mashyuu admitted while walking around the clean shop, looking at all the gear chained and mounted to the wall. "Mmm... yes I figured as much since your friend got captured. Going to save him aren't you? Well I'd caution you to not go half cocked. Make sure you're ready when you go or you and the others you hold so dear are just going to end up getting captured along side him." Gunther advised. Mashyuu simply nodded his head, understanding the situation and advice, almost ashamed to look Gunther in the eye after the man had called Mashyuu out on what he was considering to do.

2Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:09 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Gunther hung his head low for a series of moments as if he were trying to be okay with the fact that Mashyuu almost did something stupid then lifted his head with a beaming smile on his face. "Alright, cm'on I got something I want you to make and something I need help with, two jobs for the early morning. You in or did ya come here to bellyache at me?" He stood straight and made his way to the back of the building, trusting Mashyuu to lock up and follow. The Pirate shook his head side to side and placed his glasses into his breast pocket then laid the black jacket over a counter while he locked the shop's doors. Once that was done he rushed into the back and pulled a leather apron on. The heavy brown material hung from his neck and was tied tightly around his waist, Mashyuu stepped up to Gunther's large forge and looked at the flanking anvils. Gunther pointed to a long piece of skypiean steel that he had been clearly working on for a few days. "I've got nothing left to teach you boy, you know all the basics now. I want you to make a Katana out of that over there. Once you hit the seas, there are gonna be lots of swordsmen out there who use curved blades and Katana's are some of the best kinds." He explained. Mashyuu thought for a moment, Yuurei only used Katana's and Mashyuu could vividly remember the curve each one had, simple and just enough to help slip into a body if stabbed. The Pirate held out his right hand and an iron hammer floated to his grasp while his left hand grabbed a pair of tongs. He examined what Gunther had already done and the basics were there, the blade had been tapered off at a sharp angle at the tip for a good stab, it had been measured out and was ready to go for the most part. However it needed to be wrapped in clay, and continuously tempered in order to get its curve.

"What are we Quenching this with?" Mashyuu asked. "White Wine, it's Skypiean Steel, I thought you would want it to look as pure as possible." Gunther responded to Mashyuu while leaning against a near by wall and watching the young man. Never before had Mashyuu asked that question and now Gunther could see how far the young man had come. Mashyuu picked up a small brush and dipped it in wet clay, then began to brush the cutting edge of the blade to apply it's Hamon, the clay that would, once heated would keep the edge of the sword hard, strong and able to cut while the rest of the blade would remain strong enough to take a hit but bend so that it wouldn't snap or break in a fight. Mashyuu then wrapped the rest of the blade in a heavier coat of clay then took his tongs and dipped the metal into the super hot forge. He quickly pulled the blade out and held the blade straight out over the forge, the tip facing out so the heavier side of the sword would bend slightly as the hot clay dripped off into the forge and melted away. Once the blade was cooled he repeated the process until the blade was curved just enough that he could reasonably deflect attacks made at any strike of his body from a mid stance. "Do you have a hilt made?" Mashyuu asked, prompting Gunther to hand a piece of silver towards the man. "It's your sword, you decide what to do with it."

Mashyuu let the blade cool and considered the way his hand guard and handle of the sword should look. He thought for a long moment about his weapon and decided that it would be his last personally crafted weapon in Mock Town and wanted to to represent what he valued in life, protection and a belief in fate. The Pirate picked up the silver and heated it just enough that it could be sculpted then set to work. He worked a chisel against the silver until he crafted a hand guard that looked like an Angel or Skypiean woman. Her wings spread far, creating a cross guard, her arms out to finish the guard of the hand and her legs tapered off into the custom gripped handle.

An hour later the blade was assembled and Gunther handed Mashyuu a black scabbard for the weapon with a silver tip and casing at the open end. "Made it while you were crafting, it's a beautiful peace and whatever you do with it, will serve its wielder well." Gunther stated. "Now I need you to help me with a great sword if you've got the time." Gunther grumbled without really giving the man a choice in the matter.

3Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

The young man slid the katana into the scabbard and placed it to the side near the doorway of the room. "So, what do you need before you set sail?" Gunther asked Mashyuu while the pair moved to a large piece of steel that rested along the wall at an angle. Gunther lifted it up and rested it along the second anvil to support most of its weight. "Alright magnet man, I need you to dip this in the forge so it softens up and I can hammer out its tip, then we can work on the edge." Mashyuu agreed and nodded while lifting his hand to float the metal into the lava hot forge. Quickly he removed it and held the steel beam in place with his magnetic powers while Gunther quickly got to work hammering and folding the end of the metal into a point. Again Mashyuu heated the metal and let Gunther get to work on the actual blade until the pair had created a very large great sword. "So, who is this for?" Mashyuu asked with a funny look on his face. "It's for a giant. He wanted a throwing blade." Gunther laughed and looked at the size of the weapon. Mashyuu thought of Gideon and couldn't help but laugh himself. "Gunther I have two friends who haven't arrived on Jaya yet. One a fishman the other a Giant. I need you to keep an eye out for them and let them know where the rest of us went." Gunther nodded and lifted his thumb. "Aye, I can do that. When are you leaving?" Mashyuu shrugged and lifted his arms. "Plan is tomorrow morning but I feel like it won't be till tomorrow afternoon." "What are you gonna do till then?" "Go clear my head, I need to get a log pose too. Sky is looking for one but I'm gonna see if I can find her. After we get that I'm just gonna walk around town and say goodbye to a few people." Mashyuu said as he removed the leather apron, feeling one hundred times better than he had before. "before you go, I have something for you Mashyuu. I don't use it anymore but I want you to take it." Gunther Walked over to a door near the forge and vanished from sight, Mashyuu could hear him ruffling through some boxes or something similar for a moment and he came out of the room holding a long box. Slowly he opened the box and revealed a beautifully crafted whip blade. "This was my signature weapon when I was a pirate. A whip sword. It's end is magnetic to be worn like a belt. Id does nothing for me now, and I never had a child to pass it on to. I want you, my closest friend to take this and remember Gunther when you're the Pirate King."

Mashyuu choked up a little, he never intended to be a Pirate legend, he just wanted to live life free of the rules of a corrupt world and have friends around while he did it, and here Gunther was passing a treasure on to him. Mashyuu reached into the box and gently picked the weapon up by the handle and gave it a quick snap from his wrist to test it's weight and strength. It dug into the ground and marked it with ease. With a quick wrap around his body, Mashyuu put the blade over his belt and wore it with pride. "Thank you Gunther, I'll treat this with as much care and respect as I can." Mashyuu reached out and hugged Gunther tightly. The large man chuckled and pushed away after an almost awkwardly long embrace. "Alright, go get out of here and get that Log Pose. I expect great things from you Phantom Raiders." Mashyuu turned and picked up the Katana he had just made and headed out the door and retrieved his jacket only to leave the shop, shedding tears of joy and sorrow without making a sound, moved by the trust Gunther had in Mashyuu. It was at that moment that Mashyuu's life changed forever.

4Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Choking back the tears and running the sleeve of his black suit coat over his face to wipe the salty liquid away, Mashyuu slipped the jacket on and started to walk down the street, leaving Gunther's shop for what Mashyuu felt like was the last time for a long while. The town moved by him in a blur as he started moving towards the docks again to see if anyone would sell him a log pose when a familiar voice shouted out to him. "Damn, did she dump you or something?" Sky asked and slid up to Mashyuu's left, nudging against him. "I can ease that pain if you want." She whispered into his ear with a husky tone while brushing her one good wing along Mashyuu's feathers. The Captain shuddered and pulled back with a flushed look on his face. "Well... did you get it?" Sky chuckled and shook her head side to side. "Owner wouldn't give it to me. Said even if I was hot I needed money of some kind. And since only one of those dials we found were worth anything and the others were busted I didn't have enough." Mashyuu chuckled at the crews bad luck and figured it came with him being lucky at times too.

"Well come on, maybe what I have combined with your charms will be enough to get a log pose." Mashyuu suggested and started to take a step when a second voice, this one he didn't recognize cut him off and a group of five stepped in front of the duo of pirates. "Hey, ain't you the man on this wanted poster?" He held up a poster that had Mashyuu marked for fifty five million and he cracked a smile, knowing his bounty had doubled since that poster was put out. "Sorry, we aren't taking new members. If you will excuse me I have someplace I need to be." Mashyuu tried to step around the men but they shifted with him to keep the Gentleman from moving on. "We don't want to join, we want to make a name." "Friends, I don't have a big enough name. I haven't done anyone any real harm aside from a mafia and some slavers. Lets just move on and have a good afternoon." Mashyuu tried to reason while Sky took a step back and her hands went to the two boomerangs on her hips that Mashyuu had made for her. Each of the men drew a sword from their scabbards and started to surround Mashyuu. ".... Look I'm not having the best day. If you do what I think you're about to do, you won't have the chance to walk away because for once I won't hold back." Mashyuu warned the men while placing his right hand on his belt and his left gripping the handle of the katana he had just made.

5Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Last Day on Jaya Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Sky looked at the pirates and her heart jumped with relief as she shouted out. "Hey that guy's got a log pose, lets take it from him!" Mashyuu's eyes darted at the man that Sky had pointed out and his smile turned into an almost devilish smirk. These men weren't walking away now that they had crossed him. "This new sword shouldn't taste blood on people like you but I do have a weapon that has feasted on pirate blood in the past." Mashyuu let his sword gently drop to the ground and pulled his whip sword free, and the moment he did he could feel the power of it flow through him, knew its name and knew how to attack with it. A boomerang whipped past Mashyuu's head and slashed at the neck of a pirate who wasn't paying attention to Sky, cutting his throat in the process. The pirate dropped his weapon and clutched at his neck to try and stem the bleeding before it was too late.

Mashyuu whipped the weapon in his right hand out at the leg of his attacker as a series of swords came down at him. A silver sphere of sparks shot out of Mashyuu's body and pushed the swords back away from him, sending the men stumbling back. Quickly he pulled on his weapon and brought the leader of the pirate gang down with a crash. "Magnetic alignment!" He called out and the whip was jolted with magnetic power that caused it to lock into place as a long sword. Mashyuu gave the weapon a flourish as a boomerang came back to Sky's hand and she joined him. The two pirates charged the five who decided to make a name for themselves.

Mashyuu's blade stabbed down, into the stomach of the pirate he had tripped, using the body as a brace he threw his entire body forward and drove his feet into two pirate's chests, knocking the air from their lungs. Sky leap't at the final standing thug, her boomerangs driving into the man's shoulders as her knee came up and knocked the hand of his sword arm aside. She rode the man to the ground and dragged her blades down his body, yanked up and stabbed them both into his eyes. Mashyuu reached out towards the two stumbling Pirates and called out. "Attract- Repel!" The swords in their hands yanked towards Mashyuu, the two men struggled to hold their weapons before they suddenly were pushed away from Mashyuu and slammed into their own chests, killing them.

Sky looked over at the dead men's bodies and pulled the log pose off the dead man's arm. She glanced at it and frowned. "Ughhh you idiot! You're constant magnetic energy busted this thing. It doesn't know witch way to go. This is no good to us!" She tossed it aside and stood up, placing her weapons back in their holsters. "Come on... we gotta go get that log pose, try not to bust it up." Sky complained and kicked Mashyuu's shin as he bent down to pick up his sword. The Pirate Captain winced but heaved a sigh of amusement and followed along happily behind Sky to go buy their log pose.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum