Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
After a long journey.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16After a long journey.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long journey. Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:58 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
No, it wasn’t all ‘cool'. 

A marine being on Jaya was danger, and there were a lot of people here on Jaya who would attack first and ask questions later the moment they find out that she’s a marine. 
Although Calico was cool with it, Kouse wasn’t. His sharpened senses and bad history with the marines didn’t let him calm down or relax. If this marine proved to be a threat to him, then Kouse would defend himself without hesitation and with all his might.

“Cindy dear, why don’t you go back to the the hospital to make sure things are going fine there, I think I’ll be staying sometime here.” Kouse said to his girlfriend as they were asked to what they wanted to drink.
After a quick hug, Kouse adjusted his glasses as he watched her calmly walk back the way they both came. He knew she knew he was distressed about the marine present. She also knew that things could get really ugly very quickly, all it would take was a little push and Kouse would strike. 
But she also knew he would never be the instigator of a fight, and that knowledge made her walk back with a sense of calm.
Although she would let the three brothers running the hospital know where he was the moment she got there, she was also confident Kouse could handle himself.

“I’ll also have ale.” Kouse said.

When Sofia waved at her marine friend who was over at the ship, Kouse finally got to see ‘the’ marine. 
It was safe to say her appearance didn’t make Kouse more alert. 
But Although she looked harmless, Kouse wasn’t deceived and kept at full alert. Looks were often deceiving, he knew that after his time with the good looking female he went on some treasure hunting with a few days back, with her looks, no one would ever guess just how good she was with a sword.

The rowdy group of pirates had long been spotted by Kouse, but that was a regular sight here in mocktown, so Kouse paid it no mind.
Sipping his ale, Kouse started up a conversation.

“So tell me Sofia, who are you exactly, that a marine, corrupt or not is willing to travel along with you to mocktown.”

A few moments later though, a courier would rush towards Sofia and drop off a letter that he announced was an anonymous one.

Kouse didn’t care about what happened and kept drinking his ale, until Sofia shouted at Calico, demanding where the mansions were.
He knew of course were they were, but the question wasn’t directed to him, nor did he know why Sofia wanted to know about the mansions.

Kouse simply turned to look at Calico and await his reply.

17After a long journey.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long journey. Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Adventure.

He could see the desperation in her eyes."Is she going to cry?" His thoughts leaked from his mouth without his knowledge.  As he turned his gaze from her eyes and to her chest and then to the piece of paper she held he would know why. Family. Something had happened to her Father by some nut job. Calico usually didn't just help people but it wasn't like she was asking. And with her having deliver him something he wanted he was fine with assisting her. He'd exhale as he would get out of his seat and put everything back into the crate that he had taken out. He didn't take his time like before with the rocks but moved quickly. "*sigh* You do know that there is food being prepared...." Even though he planned to help Sofia he was hungry. And he had a feeling they wouldn't make it back before the food was done. Meaning it would end up being cold by the time they came back; if they still even had a appetite. The walk alone would take over a hour. "Ugh! And it will get dark soon....and those Mansion. Are. Fuckin'. Creepy. Especialy at night." Calico would add after he finished putting the contents back into the crate. He would then place the top back on and slide it inside. He stayed low as he pushed the heavy crate through the doors. He could've picked it up but he was getting out all his complaining now. He'd slowly get up. He had left Shusui at his seat while he moved his crate.

"If you guys need anything go grab it now. No telling how long we are going to be.  Dr. Kouse, Sofia-chwan didn't ask yah to come. But, we might need a Doctor. So if you please. Join us on this little adventure. If not we can head over now.....We could though grab a bite somewhere before we go." His last comment may have come out his mouth but he thought he said it in his head. As he knew that Sofia was not going to want to take anymore time. It was her Father. And from her expression her relationship was like the one Calico had with his Father.

Calico would strap Shusui around his back. "John, head inside. And grab those other two den den mushi. Not your ol' Mans. But the baby ones sleeping. We are going to need them. " One was going to be used for Sofia and the other the Loli. As the place they are heading is massive as there is only one Blue Mansion.

He did not see his day going like this; he was planning on fighting at all today. But it seems he will have no choice. Sofai had revealed herself a Noble. So, if her Father was kidnapped no small fry could've done that. And brought him to Jaya without Calico knowing. As he liked to follow juicy things. As saving a Noble and taking him to Nicky could gain him more favor with her. And maybe that spot he sought after. His shirt was unbuttoned and even clean. Something Calico rarely did with this Hawaiian shirt. It wasn't the same one used when he wrapped around Bill. It was a new one. His cargo shorts also were cleaned, same with his sandals. Why this was important was because that would change.

Once the Den Den mushi were brought back out Calico would motion for one to be given to Sofia and the loli. "Little Okama Marine. Make sure you tell your superiors how heroic I was. Okay?" He didn't know why he decided to pick with her. Maybe to lighten the mood a bit. Maybe just because he was a ass. Maybe both.

Shusui
Den Den mushi/ Ito Ito no mi
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

18After a long journey.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long journey. Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Ah. I'm just a noble." she mentioned, although with a harsher tone. She was gloomed over from the news of the letter. "I get away with a few things. Truth be told, I'm actually looking to give pirates a better life - an option from piracy, if they so choose. So, I don't mind people being pirates - I judge people by what they do, not if they raise a Jolly Roger or not. And, well, there are a few Marines who agree."

"And yes, a doctor would be appreciated..." she then added, after Calico's comment. "This might get messy. And I know it might be dark, Calico, but I really need to go. There's someone there who has my father, apparently."

And normally, she would suspect it was probably a ruse, but that specific misspelling of her name was key towards her thinking it was the real deal, because it had a special meaning to her father and she knew it.

She then stepped to go march towards the ship, but then opted not to. She thought of Anna Blue and the rest of her crew - if this was dangerous, she didn't want them to be harmed. Plus, she just remembered that she had her cannon stored within her, and not on the boat.

After a long journey.  - Page 2 Cannon

It was actually rare for her to think like this, but perhaps it was the seething concern boiling under her skin that was making her act more reckless than normal.

"Hey, Calico-sir." she then said, stern. "Do you know how to use a cannon? An arm-cannon, one that works like a shotgun. If you haven't used one before - it's alright. They're very easy to use. I'd just like to help you out to be better equipped if we're going after this person. I... I can't use it myself, anyways."

Those things aside, the loli Marine would reply to Calico with a risen middle finger to then rush back into the boat.

19After a long journey.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long journey. Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:17 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse listened quietly as Sofia explained to him in a hurried voice why she had a marine tagging along with her. Apparently she was a Noble!.

Kouse adjusted his glasses as he continued listening intently to what she said. He’d heard quite a lot about nobles here on Jaya, and they were not at all good things. The nobles he heard about were completely corrupt, ruthless and drunk with power. They acted without fear of any sort of repercussions or consequences, they were the law and whatever they did was right.

But as Sofia continued speaking, Kouse slowly realised that maybe all nobles weren’t as bad as he had been told after all. Kouse wasn’t quite sure how to see Sofia but at least she had answered his questions, truthfully as far as Kouse could tell, so he turned to Calico when he was invited to help Sofia.

“Alright Calico, I’ll help you all with the best of my abilities.” Kouse said whilst adjusting his glasses. 
Sofia truly cared for her father the way she was ready to run straight for him, even though her life would surely be at risk. It reminded Kouse of his now late mentor, Thompson. Although the man wasn’t his biological father, Kouse surely saw him as one. He had also saved him from the clutches of a slaver, running right into battle and singlehandedly rescuing him, so Kouse knew just how Sofia felt right now.

“An arm cannon?” Kouse would ask Sofia as the little group rushed towards the location of the blue mansion, being directed by Calico. “I don’t see you carrying any weapon.” 
Kouse was  confused, it didn’t matter if Calico could handle a cannon, if the weapon wasn’t actually with them!.

“If it’s on board your ship, it’ll take too long to go get it Sofia.”

20After a long journey.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long journey. Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Adventure.

"Suuure. Where is it?" Calico didn't feel the fight with the kidnapper was going to be super tough. He didn't know who they were. So, bringing extra weapons was just going to be extra. And to him extra was good and could serve to his advantage. So he would wait for Sofia to show him where it was. He believed it would be on her ship but would wait. Maybe it was somewhere else, even if that was extremely unlikely. Or maybe she would have her Marine go get it. As the little loli did run to their ship after flicking him off again. He liked her. Not in a sexual way. Teasing her seemed to be something he enjoyed. She didn't grab the den den mushi however, neither of them. If they didn't want to take it though that was fine. They'd rest on his shoulder whilst the other moved to the top of his head. They needed to move quickly however and only use up a few minutes here.

They had a decent walk to the Mansions and day light would soon leave them. They were already going into a trap at the Mansion. And there was no telling if more had been laid on the trail there. And without the advantage of light seeing those traps could prove impossible. Getting caught up could play into the kidnappers plan. Shit the plan might just to lead Sofia there. As there is no proof her Father is still alive or even there to begin with. Calico however wouldn't bring this up. There was no point and he planned to ask her a favor when this is all said and done, now that he thinks about it.

Shusui
Den Den mushi/ Ito Ito no mi
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

21After a long journey.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long journey. Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:14 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
After a long journey.  - Page 2 1f0f7f53acec51f3c9186ecc6f42569a

"Ah. True." she muttered.

Of course they wouldn't know where the cannon was. She must've looked like she was talking nonsense.

These new acquaintances wouldn't know about that she had a Devil Fruit's ability, even less so if it was as discreet as hers. She didn't particularly want to reveal that she had this just yet either - because once they know, there is little going back on it. Unless she kills them or something. But she was really not interested in doing that; all the opposite. She wanted them to stick around and be alive and be her allies for a good while. It didn't hurt to take precautions though, even if that was what she intended to have happen.

"Uh... Let's get going!" she eventually exclaimed out, to then turn to her boat. "You, Gregory Gruntson! Run over here with the thing."

"S-sure bawss!" one of the men on the ship stammered, not entirely sure about what she meant, to then start to sprint towards them and going nonetheless.

"Alright, he'll help me with the cannon." she then said. "It's a bit of a special thing - but rest assured, you'll have it."

She then nodded once she saw that Gregory was going towards them. She was going to use him as help to get the cannon out of her, and hopefully discreetly so that they wouldn't see that it's her Devil Fruit. She wasn't familiar enough with these people yet to be comfortable enough to just reveal it to them right here, after having just met them today. But she hoped that, in time she, could confide to them this secret of hers.

"Let's go!" she then called out. "To Hunter Jacqueline!"

[EXIT]

22After a long journey.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long journey. Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:02 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Sofia's reply to Kouse’s question contained no information.So to speak, It was politely ignored. Kouse shook his head lightly as they all hurried towards the mansion. It seemed she still felt she needed to be a little bit secretive and Kouse didn’t blame her. He could guess that she wasn’t a pirate like both he and Calico, and she wasn’t from Jaya, so being a little cautious, although unnecessary was easily understood.

Kouse’s intuition that she was still keeping secrets was ascertained further, when she called one of her underlings from a boat and he came running, empty handed. 

‘Help with the cannon, you say?’ Kouse thought, his eyes eyeing the empty hands of her underling. His curiosity was peaked, and Kouse decided to keep close watch on Sofia and her underling.

That was when the three pirate brothers who helped Kouse run his hospital joined the little group, headed towards the mansion.
Once they spotted Kouse, they quietly slotted into the little group and rushed towards the mansion without a single question.
Saki,Sammy and Dovey had come due to Cindy alerting them to a potential fight with a marine and Kouse, they were there to assist Kouse. They had read the situation once they saw Kouse hurrying along with the others and had decided to tag along.

(Exit.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum