Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen Empty Chapter 1.5:The Madder Hatter Vs The Queen Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Name: Evil Queen Kaguya
Bounty: 4,040,000
Description: Self Proclaimed Queen of the Underworld, a prominent figure in Baltigo’s underworld dealings. Not very dangerous herself but is indirectly responsible for a huge number of crimes. Kaguya is not a fighter. Rather, she employees many criminals to make sure she is kept safe wherever she currently is. Having no less than thirty armed guards with her.

Note:Not for kids Rated M for Mature,

The room light was dimmed as it was a dawn fire place light all around. The room was filled with lovely gifts all around. As wine bottles filled up the room as well. It was over 30 bottles each different flavors. Half empty or gone in all as clothes was every where. The two laid down upon a large snow bear skin rug. A money count was going on on the first floor as people dressed in mob attire counted beli. The two was hugged up and only thing was on was the music. Smiling as he rubbed his fingers throughout her long black hair.

"You know they say there is gold at the end of every rainbow". Arcologia would say with a small smirk upon his face. "Tell me love what do you think about such a quote?" She was laying on his bare chest as her fingers would rub his abes. "I say it is extremely hard too believe in fairy tales. They don't just happen you have to make them happen. " Arcologia smiles " I knew you would say something like that you are such a beautiful soul. Tell me something Queen did you know that"? Before she was about to talk Arcologia would kiss her.

"Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions. That is my motto you know. " Arcologia bites her bottom lips. "Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed remember that." The two would began to kiss each other roughly at that. As today was a good day for the two. Seeing as Kaguya latest dealing made her quite some beli.

As Arcologia would kiss over her she would look up at the ceiling. To see his two hollows floating over them in circles. "I was thinking you should really join me you know. With your devil fruit we could really do damage in the under world. Plus your new drug once you perfected it. Believe you me you will be a very wealthy man." Arcologia smiles at her as he violently turns her around. "So rough I see I like that."

Having her in the way he wants her he looks at her large rose tattoo upon her pale back silk skin. "If you want to achieve excellence, you cab get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellence work. Because if your going to be thinking Queen you might as well think big. The underground you say very well I planned on getting in thst a long while back." Arcologia would lowly say "time for round 6." Kaguya looks at him "What again you really are mad." His Hollow would than phase through her as she began depressed. He would proceed to make her feel better.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
3 Weeks Ago

The bar was a nice place to go to relax one self. Especially from a nice long day of work. Many folks come here to drown thier problems away. The bar was a one story building about half the size of the Stool. It gad arm grauds thier. Most likely protecting the self proclaimed queen. She was a five foot eleven inch tall woman. Whom had silk pale skin. A cut out dress which had its back out. On her back there was a giant rose tattoo. Arcologia would be minding his own business writing with in his book. It was a rather thick book as it had alot of medical and science data within it.

Arcologia cared nothing about his surroundings as he had more important things to worry about. His hollows about two would be floating around him. This caught alot of people eyes as including the Queens. As she walks over to Arcologia rubbing her hand across his shoulders. She looked at his hollow and was prepared to touch it. Sticking her hand out until Arcologia stopped her. "If you touch them even by chance you'll fall into a deep depression.So deep you'll wanna die." She began to laugh "or is that right so what happens if they touch you instead? " He looked up at her and smiled "Nothing they wouldn't do nothing to me after all I'm them as they are me."

She laughed at him "show me this deep depression you speak of." The moments she said that the two hollow would began to float about his side of the bar. Targeting four of her grunts they phased through them causing them to fall down really fast into depression. This caught everyone attention as the grunts was pointing thier guns at him. Until Kaguya made them stop as she kissed Arcologia on his right cheek. "Burning the world government flag that takes balls. It's a good thing I like men who got guts. Let's make a deal it's all about beli. "

Arcologia smiled as he was writing about the human body. He looked at her "ok cool let's deal I love beli. " She began to explain to him about her shipment she is too deal for a large amount of beli. While she was talking Arcologia would sneaky view her body thinking to himself. "This woman here is a underworld dealer aye I could use another test subject. " Smiling as as they would soon leave seeing as though Arcologia has agreed to help her raise to the top of the food chain. She would bring him back to her home where the building was two stories tall.

Arcologia would smile as the Queen was quite fond of him. She would kiss his lips good night clearly she was the moving fast type. Arcologia would soon take his leave for a night walk. Seeing as Kaguya grunts had the place grauded tight. The real question on Arcologia mind is how to get the Queen in a check mate.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The moon light was bright as Arcologia was walking down a narrow alley. Most homes lights was off but a few was on.Within his hand was a small knife he took from has last adventure. As he was walking he noticed someone close by. It was a male marine officer. Which rank was unclear however he was not a ensign. He was looking at bounty papers clearly mad. He was wearing the standard marine uniform aside from his long jacket. "Damn that Kaguya I have to capture her but how? Let's see here I could gather the troops and attack head on. But no I don't won't a blood bath damn it all.

Arcologia slowly walked up to him pointing his hand in a gun fashion. He made it to one meter in front of the he than yelled out "BANG.... I could have killed you just than." is what Arcologia said as the marine was a little spooked as he dropped his papers. The marine soldier quickly got on guard. Pulling out his gun he yelled back. "freeze don't move you been warned. " Arcologia smiled as he put his hands up while looking at a picture of the Queen. A wanted picture at that he looks back at the marine.

"Relax don't be so mean it was just a joke. See no harm done. " Arcologia said with a smile as the marine sized him up. Just great your here too damn it all. Arcologia looked on at him let's make a long story short we could help each other out. " Heooked at him "I'm a lieutenant of the marine why would I need your help?" Arcologia began to laugh at him "Because if you don't we both won't be going no where. I need you to arrest that woman by doing so we both get what we want." He looks at him "I heard about the government having outlaws helping them what you get out of this."

Arcologia slowly put his hands down "you can keep the reputation I just want the beli and blank chips. I'll bring her in trust me on that one got me. " He looked at Arcologia as he started to walk away from him. "God Damn it I must be going crazy for real this is crazy Arcologia would soon return to Kaguya house as he turned i n for the night. Looking at his book he smiles as he began writing as if he was running out of time. As times goes by he he soon filled two pages as his human form data.

Arcologia would go to sleep for the remaining of the night. Meanwhile the marine was getting ready to meet up with Arcologia still unsure about him.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Present Time

Arcologia opens his eyes real slowly as the sun light beams hit his face. It was a very important day as now was the time to kick the plan into action. Within the last few weeks Arcologia been talking to the marine lieutenant now identified as James Reid. The plan was issue between him and Arcologia. The two was to set up Kaguya The Queen. Arcologia could care less about either one but its what he was after. Her small network control. By taking over her underground network. He could get his hands on more perks.

Walking around after taking a nice hot shower Arcologia walks back into the  room. He looks to see Kaguya going through a box. Arcologia starts to put his clothes on as he looks at her. "So what is that you got there? " She looks at the small tube with some type of liquid was in it. "This is call energy steroids well it's like a deformed version of it. " Arcologia looks on at them " Energy Steroids?  Plus a deformed version tell me what could they do where did you get it? " She began to laugh at him.

choppEnergy Steroids could be just a rumor nobody knows for sure. However they're all kinds of drugs on the black market. That's all I could really say but I do know one thing powerful drugs could net you a fortune. " Arcologia smiled as he got dressed and ready to leave. A date would be where they was headed a night out plus thirty more. Arcologia would go away as soon as they made it to the bar. There  he received the message from James with a package. Saying extremely powerful sleep herbs.

Making it back to the bar wild hours would go by as the group headed back  to the queen home. As liquor was being poured up. Arcologia took out the sleep herbs chopped up the herbs. Mixing a little black pepper with it to highen the power a little. Kaguya notice him "What's that you got there? " He poured it in the bink sake "it is a perfect metaphor to add to the sake to drink made to liven the mood more. So with that being said let's drink up. " She screams as she got ready for a big sip.

Laughing as her grunts started to do the same. A Hour have passed as it's now was 5 a.m. The herbs have started to kick in as each grunt started to doze off from a dose of that spike liquor. Kaguya was a little sleepy as well as Arcologia took her by the hand. Leading the sleepy and drunk woman to her room he laid her on the bed. As she begun to kiss over him her high was pretty well high. As Arcologia turned her around. He said "long live the queen and to good health. "

Soon his hollow would be summon as it went through her. This last effect was key to put her unconscious without a hasty blood fight. Her depressed moon would trigger the brain into a slight coma. The best way to get in is to show love but it's only sad that that be the main thing to hate on you. Arcologia smiled as he picked up a sleeping Kaguya. He began to walk out the house with her. Stepping over her sleeping underlings. He smiles even brighter as James and a marine squad arrives.

As he  literally hands her over to him. "The rest of her crew is in there help yourself. " As Arcologia was walking away James yells at him. "You think i'm just gonna let you walk in and out of here without even a fight? " Arcologia waves as he kept going "yeah because if you don't then you will be the bad guy. By the way she wasn't evil at all must have been a nane keep or something." Smiling as he had new research to go over things was going to change for him. Arcologia soon was out of sight. After having to help capture Kaguya the Queen. Her territory was up for grabs and Arcologia wanted it for himself. Unknown to him he was being watched by another bounty Miss Shine.

[xEXITx]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum