Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Crafting- Cloud of Knives. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Crafting- Cloud of Knives. 30Jm0lM

Mashyuu slipped out of the mansion that Quaid once owned, silently moving from the house past the large gate and started to make his way towards the Charon. Slowly he crept along the beaten path that the crew had made, leading back to the ship when a stern yet womanly voice called out to him. "And where are you going?Didn't we have a talk where you agreed the next time you took off you would bring me with you?" Harley asked while stalking up to Mashyuu with her hands on her hips. Mashyuu blushed while freezing in place and turning to look at Harley. The young woman was still wearing her loose pink pajama pants and shirt. Her reddish brown hair was a mess but the look on her pretty face confirmed her anger. Mashyuu cracked a half smile and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know how long I'm going to be gone for. I don't want you to be a burden on anyone." Mashyuu reasoned while trying to keep his expression neutral.

"Oh don't give me that crap. You're leaving again and it's gonna leave Yuurei and Dai wondering why their Captain keeps leaving them. Not to mention Koneko and Gideon who only just met you. Before we got here you were more concerned with keeping the others safe than you were with finding Quinn and killing him. And over what? Something you had no control of as a kid? You lived, your parents wouldn't want you risking your life for some petty revenge. They would want you living your life happy, and safe with some woman on an island that never had any major issues. Not playing Pirates with your friends!" Harley shouted until she was out of breath.

Mashyuu found himself frozen in place. Anger welled up in his chest in from a wound only someone as close as Harley could give him. Mashyuu felt his lip quiver up into a snarl, something that had been happening to him more and more often on Skypiea. The man reached for his weapon that was no longer there and he turned his face away from Harley's. "I'm going because I'm not strong enough to be their leader. I need an edge. I still haven't found myself as a Pirate or Captain let alone a man. If I don't do this, then I'll never be able to lead them the way they should be." Mashyuu twisted away to keep himself from letting Harley see his tears. "You were my first crew mate. If you're really insistent on coming with me then lets go. You can change at the ship." He snapped and stormed off towards the ship without another word.

Harley frowned, looking down with a face filled of shame. She should have thought more about what she had said but lashed out in anger at Mashyuu. The woman sighed and started to follow him. "Yeah... I'm coming. If you're going on your own, someone needs to make sure you don't get yourself killed." Hours later the duo set off towards the city of gold and the mines just outside it's thick jungle....

2Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Mon May 28, 2018 3:41 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

"So.. what's the actual plan? Are you going to go find Angelica and learn from her? Or do you have another plan?" Harley asked Mashyuu as the two dressed for a long trek through a jungle. Harley wearing a short but wide skirt of plaid colors with tan tights and matching hiking boots along with a white tank top and her doctors bag. Mashyuu in a pair of blue jeans, black boots a black tee and long sleeved button up shirt, his backpack strapped to his shoulders loaded with his gear. "First thing is first. She broke Silverwind and all I have are the fragments of it. I'm going to turn them into throwing knives. I see the fault in the weapon and how I fight. That needs to change. I need to be able to act with anything in my hands as a weapon. Whatever I use needs to be an extension of me, not something I rely on." Mashyuu reasoned out loud simply to see if his train of thought actually made sense when he spoke.

Harley nodded as the pair stepped off the ship and made their way towards the jungle that rested far off in the distance. "You have been to this place we are going before right? I don't want to get lost traveling through the jungle." Mashyuu rolled his blue eyes and looked to his left at Harley who was keeping pace with the faster man thanks to her naturally long legs. "Yes, and I was going to fly there but I won't be able to carry us both the entire way and have energy to get this crafting done." Mashyuu dryly scolded her. "Well sorry for worrying about the guy I left my life behind for! Maybe I should go back and tell the others that you got killed by a crazy snake!" Mashyuu froze for a second, remembering the rainbow snakes in the jungle that made him see things after being bitten. "..Okay tell ya what. I'll suffer and fly us." Mashyuu nodded his head up and down, as if mentally preparing himself for the flight then grabbed Harley and took off, soaring through the air like a bird of prey on the hunt.

Harley's brown eyes went wide with terror, she hated when Mashyuu just grabbed her and flew without warning, but the thing that really scared her was just how high the winged man had taken her. It seemed like the trees of the jungle had gone up forever and Mashyuu took her even higher than that. She feared being dropped and killed, her red painted nails dug into Mashyuu's wrists tightly like a cat trying to not slide down the trunk of a tree. The breeze in Mashyuu's hair always put the young captain at ease and the sun rising behind the duo made the world before them seem more peaceful and beautiful than it really was. All the lush greens of the jungle below and the pure blue sky's were washed in a brilliant orange hue that would inspire true artists.

The duo landed at the mine Mashyuu had found the forge and steel ore at a few days prior. Touching down, Harley noted how soft the dirt ground was and tapped it with her foot for a moment. "Feels like wet clay. Is there a reason for that?" Mashyuu lifted a brow at Harley's question and sighed. He had never had to explain what he had learned so far and decided to instead simply show her. "Well to someone who is just learning the craft.... say you have to mass produce something. Like a pole." Mashyuu drew the pole like hilt of Silverwind from his hip and held it up as an example then dropped to a knee and forced the pole flat into the soft clay earth. "I already know that this pole is the exact size of what I would find comfortable for my hand. So...." He took the second pole and used it to chisel out the pole he had buried in the ground, keeping the clay around it. Once the long brick of clay was out of the ground he carefully pushed the pole through the opposite end and smoothed the one hole over with more clay. "After I heat this brick of clay up, and pull it out of the forge, I can put melted ore into it, and let it cool down, then shatter the clay mold and have a second pole, without having to hammer and warp the metal by hand. But I doubt the men that came here to do the crafting from the start knew the clay ground here would be so soft before they arrived."

3Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Mon May 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

"Alright... if you say so. So.... this is the camp you stumble on?" Harley asked while gesturing to the large tent that was set up along with a well worn table and a rack of digging tools that rested some hundred feet away from the mouth of a cave. In the clay ground was Mashyuu's broken glasses near the cave entrance. "Yup. The cot in the tent was comfortable and there is a chest in there but I emptied that thing out. Anyway... we got here faster than I expected. It's only midday so we can get inside and get to work." Mashyuu pointed his thumb at the cave entrance and wore an excited smile. "Oh sweetie... if you think I'm going to get my hands dirty digging up rock with you, you're about to be very upset." Harley patted Mashyuu on the back and headed to the tent.

Inside the tent Harley pulled the trunk out from under the bed and noted that the trunk was oddly long for what he said was inside. Her brow furrowed while she measured the box with her arms. Funny... it's about half my height. Why would someone need a box this long? She thought and hoisted it up on one side so it stood tall. As she lifted it, she heard something slide and rattle in the trunk. Her eyes shifted side to side as if she thought she were being watched. Oh my gosh.. did I just find treasure! Now I'm a real pirate!! She squealed in her mind. Excited at the prospect of finding treasure in a spot Mashyuu had already looked and failed to see, she flung the door of the chest open and frowned when she saw nothing.

"...Ah crap. Is something just loose?" Harley huffed and kicked the box hard, putting her foot through it. Her foot stuck in the box but didn't come out the other end. What looked like rage on her face quickly turned to confusion. "A false bottom?" Harley worked her foot out of the crate and looked it over. "Hot damn... I just sped up our day."....

Harley came bursting out of the tent with a wrapped bundle in her arms. "Mashyuu! You won't believe what I found! I'm gonna be your hero!" She shouted, prompting Mashyuu to stop from entering the cave and turning to face the young woman. Harley nearly fell forward into Mashyuu when she stopped. She extended her arms out to present the bundle to him. Mashyuu took the bundle and slowly started to unwrap it. His eyes lit up and he suddenly became glad that Harley had come along with him. "Doctor, you've done it again."

Mashyuu drew from the wrapping a small ax, it's onyx blade the size of both of Mashyuu's fists, sharp and lethal the handle barely a foot long in length, just long enough to get a good swing with. The other part of the bundle was a long piece of bamboo that was roughly half the size of Harley. "Wait, is part of this a cane? No.... it's a sword! Awesome!" Mashyuu whirled the cane around and grasped one end of the staff in each hand and yanked, pulling a long blade from the bamboo stick. "Yeah... this will do for sure."

4Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

"So with that done we won't have to go into that dirty cave right?" Harley asked, her face brimming wide with joy. Mashyuu whipped the bladed weapon around to make sure that it was balanced well enough for him to use along with the hand ax in his left hand. "No. Still gotta go in. I need to make a few things. I need some new throwing blades. I lost my last one in the temple of gold. It got crushed by some walls and I never had the chance to get it back." Mashyuu looked at the empty sheath on his left wrist and frowned. "I think having a few extra knives will help with this too. It shouldn't take too long to make though. After that I'll be tasting this Devils Fruit and seeing what it will offer me." Mashyuu continued to explain.

Harley frowned, her arms crossed over her chest and her hip cocked to one side while she glared at Mashyuu who was busy securing his new ax to his side. "I'm gonna have to make a holster for this." He muttered while turning around. "You can stay out here if you want. But I happen to know for a fact that some of the hunters from the City of Gold come out this way and not all of them are weak. One even had a drum who's sound could make you lose control of your body. With a babe like you, they might do lewd things to you while you couldn't help it." The thought was terrifying to Harley who instantly went a ghostly white pale. Her hands swung up and she screamed while following Mashyuu into the mouth of the cave. "That's not funny you son of a bitch! Who jokes about that!!?"

The duo entered the cave and Mashyuu picked up the lantern he had left behind the last time he visited and quickly lit it with the crank of a small wench on its side. The small fire flickered to life and was amplified by the glass that held the fire in without allowing it to blow out. The orange flames danced and flickered, lighting the ground below the duo and revealing the metal tracks for carts. "Alright, first things first. I gotta set up my forge so follow me." Mashyuu muttered and headed towards the left most end of the mine until he reached a flat and dead end. The familiar sight made Mashyuu smile wide. He had only been in the mine once before but he already felt like it was his and his alone. If he ever set up shop in Skypiea he would for sure be claiming this as his land.

Lazily he handed Harley the lantern and wandered to the end of the hall while slipping his pack off his shoulders. After reaching into his sack, Mashyuu drew a small box with a handle and pushed then turned the handle, engaging the forge to expand and unfold into its usable form. Mashyuu jumped back and let the forge unfold to reveal the tools needed to work metal, including an anvil and the hammer needed to work the ores. The forge lit with magical fire that was cool to the touch but could melt metal, providing an eerie blue flame. Harley looked at the forge with a bit of awe, her jaw hung slack for a moment while she tried to figure out what Mashyuu actually knew about working metals. This must be what Mashyuu feels like when I do my doctor work... She thought to herself while holding the lantern up high.

Mashyuu rejoined Harley next to a wheelbarrow that he had left behind during his last visit and hoisted the thing by the handles, causing the shovel and pick inside to shift just a bit. "Just stay close so we can both see where we are going and follow the metal rails on the ground straight ahead." Mashyuu nodded, signaling for Harley to take the lead.

5Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Tue May 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Harley sighed and took the lead, following the tracks like Mashyuu instructed while trying to ignore the squeaking wheel that rolled behind her. "You didn't find a big coal mining cart the last time you were here?" She asked with an annoyed look on her face, slowly looking back at Mashyuu with a frown crossing her lips. Mashyuu answered by shrugging his shoulders. "Honestly I didn't look. I was too hyped about finding the forge last time." He admitted with a shit eating smile on his face. And now I've got a sword so... Still don't care about a cart. Besides, if it got too full I wouldn't be able to push it." Mashyuu continued to reason.

Eventually the pair stopped at the wall that went up to a small ledge where the ore was and looked up at the jagged rock that had been chipped away at by Mashyuu last time. Mashyuu reached into the wheelbarrow he had been pushing and grabbed the pick ax. In a relaxed manner he slung the ax over his shoulder and pointed up towards the wall. "I'm gonna fly up there for a bit and chip away at the wall. Take what falls and put it in the cart for me." Harley furrowed her brows together and put her hands on her hips for a long moment, simply glaring at Mashyuu until she finally agreed and moved back a few steps so he could get to work.

Soon the cave was filled with the ring of metal against ore and stone as Mashyuu set to work smashing his pick into the wall. Hours passed until the duo had collected roughly half a wheel barrow full of materials to melt down into ingots and weapons. Mashyuu patted Harley on the back as he rejoined her side and placed the pick inside the wheelbarrow. Together the duo headed back to the forge so Mashyuu could start the hardest part of the job.

Mashyuu stopped at the forge and set the cane against a near by wall along with the ax that dangled from his hip. He picked up a few small pieces of ore and headed to a mold near the forge. He set the pieces inside the mold and pulled a door on the forge open. Quickly he slid the mold into the forge and closed it. "How long do we wait?" "Depends on how much ore we are using, the kind of ore and how hot the forge is. Luckily this forge is really great."

Ten minutes later Mashyuu pulled the mold out of the forge and put a second mold in, letting the first cool down. He repeated this process until he had five ingots of skypiean steel. "Some of these I'm going to use for Yuurei and Dai later. But I want to make sure I'm better at what I do so what I make them will be useful." Mashyuu commented mostly under his breath.

6Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Tue May 29, 2018 10:54 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu placed one ingot back in the forge, heating it till it was red hot but not liquid. then removed the ingot with a pair of large tongs. He placed it on the anvil and lifted a heavy but short hafted hammer and slammed the hammer down against the ingot while holding it with the tongs. The ding from the impact echoed in the room, causing Harley who enjoyed peace and quiet to cover her ears and take a step back while sparks jumped off the ingot and hit the ground to burn out. Again Mashyuu struck the ingot, his arm repeatedly smashed into the metal until it was flat, uneven but flat. Quickly he spun the metal around and hammered it again until the Skypiean steal a flat piece of metal. Again Mashyuu put the metal into the forge to keep it hot and flexible.

Once again removing it, Mashyuu took a second set of tongs and started to fold the metal against itself until there was a single point. Mashyuu hammered the steel flat and repeated the process until he had a single sharp throwing blade with angles on each side of the blade to help the weapon guide through the air. The handle was thin, long enough for just one hand and had a hoop in it to swing the weapon around on a finger or tie a thin rope to it. Mashyuu repeated this process until he had three throwing daggers that were cooling down on the anvil.

"That it then? We done?" Harley asked and pushed herself away from the wall she had been leaning against. "Nope, once they are cool, they need to be sharpened." Mashyuu responded and picked up a whetstone. The pair made small talk, growing closer as friends and crewmates until the weapons were cooled down. Mashyuu picked up the first dagger and flipped it around in his fingers to make sure it was balanced correctly. He took the stone and started to grind it slowly, sharpening the weapon until the slightest graze could cut flesh.

Quickly Mashyuu pushed one dagger into the sheath on his wrist and put the other two into his pack. "Now I do one more thing. But it's not here. It's outside. Time to pack up." Mashyuu collapsed the forge he carried and put the forge, and his left over ingots into the bag and withdrew his devils fruit. The pair walked outside and stopped to look at the sun setting. "It's pretty." Harley whispered and Mashyuu placed his hand on her shoulder. "....Yeah. makes me sad though. To see something so beautiful on an island that is plagued with so much drama. I hope we can help. Nobody should be a slave." Mashyuu lifted the fruit to his mouth and took a large bite of it. His face twisted with disgust from the taste. "Oh shit.. This is terrible!" Mashyuu shouted and looked down at the fruit after swallowing the first bite. "Do you have to eat it all?" She asked. Mashyuu shrugged and continued to eat the fruit until it was all gone.

7Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:19 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

The taste was terrible, almost oppressive but Mashyuu managed to get the entire thing down. He fell to his hands and knees, choking violently on the air that seemed to catch in the Pirate Captain's throat. Sweat dripped off his forehead and pooled on the ground while his eyes shook and vision blurred. Was it poisoned? Mashyuu wondered to himself for a moment. His throat was dry, felt like sand paper for a moment but after a few seconds the uneasy feeling passed and Mashyuu started to stand. "Feeling okay? Do you need me to examine you?" Harley asked and patted Mashyuu's back gently. "I'm okay... don't feel anything though." Mashyuu lifted his hands and thrust them forward, thinking it would do something. For a moment there was just awkward silence at the camp. Mashyuu stepped forward a few paces and stopped when the tent started to shake. "Was there anything in there when we left?" Harley shook her head side to side and stepped up next to Mashyuu. "I left it empty." Harley whispered.

Suddenly the tent exploded from the inside, the metal rods that held the thing in place rocketed towards Mashyuu and Harley at a near blinding speed. Mashyuu reached out with one arm and shoved Harley aside. His other hand reached towards the poles and they stopped in place a few inches from slamming into his body. Mashyuu curled behind his arm and winced for a long breath until he realized that he wasn't being impaled. Slowly he peeked from behind his hand and his jaw dropped. "No way... It stopped mid air. Lets see..." The winged man stood straight and waved his arm to the left, the poles shifted with his movement. As Mashyuu stopped moving his arm he waved his hand in a circle, spinning the poles around in the process. He pulled his arm back and thrust his arm forward hard, launching the poles into the jungle trees near by, sticking the poles almost half way into the trees. "I feel connected to the metal in the area. Like..." Mashyuu's body sparked for a half second and his weapons all floated up around him. "I'm magnetic. This will be a useful power to wield." Mashyuu spoke under his breath almost sadistically.

Harley stumbled back but managed to catch herself before falling. She watched as Mashyuu manipulated the metal and launched the poles and floated his weapons around before placing them back on his body. "Good thing you can fly because you won't be swimming anymore." Harley joked. Mashyuu twisted and looked at the woman while giving her a thumbs up. "Well it's time to start working on some attacks. You want to help with this? I've already got a few ideas but I need to put them into action." Harley nodded and took a few steps back then fell into her fighting stance.

8Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu let his hand wave over the cane blade that floated just off the ground in front of him and drew the blade, causing the bamboo scabbard to fall lifelessly. His free hand went to the ax on his leg and yanked it off his thigh. Mashyuu focused and twisted his weapons a bit so that they wouldn't cut into Harley if they connected and would instead simply strike with the flat of the blades. Harley bounced on her heels and started to weave side to side, careful to watch Mashyuu's shoulders and wings more than his feet since she knew he used his wings in combat more than anything else. Mashyuu rushed Harley on his feet and swiped his ax at her legs forcing the woman back and frowned, knowing that there was no good way to not stab her, so he aimed at the space between her arm and ribs as she jumped backwards. "Ragnar's Spear!" He shouted, pushing the blade between the gap where he aimed, the steel pushing past Harley's body, had it hit, the weapon would have ripped through her like a hot knife in butter.

Harley stumbled back and landed on a long, flat rock that had been set firmly in the clay ground of the campsite. Her knees bent as her body compressed on itself and she jumped up at Mashyuu. The way she jumped sent Harley into a spin and her left leg jutted out while her right leg folded in on itself for a second. She threw a kick at Mashyuu's face that caught him in the right cheek, causing the man to stagger to the left a few paces. Mashyuu snarled and cracked his neck while rolling his head side to side. His grip on the weapons tightened and he continued to circle Harley while getting closer to the woman. Just as she touched down Mashyuu flew up while swinging the flat of his blade at her body. "Sky!... Mashyuu moved his weapon up her chest, catching the tip of the sword on her chin, drawing a small line of blood while flying so his abs were level with her face and his weapon was high in the air. Fall!" He shouted and brought the flat of his blade down on Harley's shoulder, knocking the woman to the ground.

Harley fell back first against the ground and rolled to the side, evading a second strike by Mashyuu as he came down hard, leaving a small imprint of his weapons flat end where Harley had been. Suddenly she was sitting up and drove a quick fist into his neck. "One inch punch." Harley announced, causing Mashyuu's left arm to go numb from the strike. He dropped his ax but remained in his crouched stance only for a snap kick to catch Mashyuu in the chest and send him rolling backwards along the ground. Mashyuu sprang up and jumped back with a grin on his face, his sword facing the right side of his body while he took aim at Harley....

9Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu rushed Harley, his wings beating hard to throw Mashyuu at Harley but instead of attacking the woman he rushed past her towards the jungle trees, his eyes narrowed on the figure he had spotted in the shadows of the jungle. Harley turned to look at Mashyuu rushing past her and threw her arms up, confused as to what he was doing until the sound of footsteps rapidly approaching caught her attention. A figure wrapped in black flung a series of seven throwing stars at Harley, who had jumped to the left, evading all but one of the weapons. The six that missed collided with the ground under Harley while the last dug into her arm just above the elbow. Harley landed on the soles of her brown shoes and winced while yanking the throwing star from her arm. Small wound, not deep, combined with the other stars it would have been a major blow. I'll be fine. Harley's mind worked through the wound quickly to make sure she wasn't going to need quick medical attention then flung herself into a ducking spin to avoid a strike from a sweeping back fist sent by the figure in all black. Countering, Harley finished her spin and came up, driving her elbow into the figures stomach. The figure grunted and backed up a pace while reaching up to its face. The figure removed its face wrapping to reveal a Skypiean males face that was covered in small tattoos all indicating some sort of worship. She had no idea what it meant but figured it had something to do with the group Mashyuu had told her about from the jungle. Was that who Mashyuu went after? Was he okay?

Mashyuu raced into the jungle and threw his body into a left handed spin, ramming his blade into the chest and stomach of a man laying in wait to try and ambush the Pirates. Mashyuu came to a stop behind the man and flung blood from the blade of his weapon. "Raptor's Talons..." Mashyuu muttered while he moved his weapon as if he were placing it back in the scabbard. As he finished the movement, the man he attacked fell to his knees then forward to eat the dirt. Mashyuu narrowed his eyes and listened carefully to the sounds around him, a battle was happening back where he left Harley and as much as he wanted to help her, he trusted the woman could handle herself, someone else was here. He listened carefully until he could hear the sound of a woman speaking in a hushed tone. "This is Ensign Stein to home base. The targets are at a camp outside the jungle just like the followers of the god said. I'm going to try and capture them for the sacrifice and with that we should gain this gods trust." Her voice was a soft whisper but Mashyuu simply couldn't pinpoint the location. Not without her moving at the very least.

10Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Harley glared at the man, her brown eyed gaze shot daggers at the man while she flexed her body and prepared herself for a terrible battle. "Who are you, what do you want?" She asked as she circled in the same spot while the man in black robes circled the woman, never taking his eyes off of hers. "I am a servant of God. You may know him as Adam. At last he has taken a form that we mortals can look upon without dying. He has graced us with his presence and has asked that we work with the blue sea dwellers called the Marines to capture a man named Mashyuu and his allies. We know this to be you and we are here to test your worth seeing as Mashyuu freed him but ran before the two could meet." The cultist explained while pulling his hood down to reveal his bald head.

He reached into his sleeves and pulled two daggers from his them. The weapons were curved with waves running along their bladed edges. The man spun them around his palms and clutched them one facing up, the other down. "I won't kill you, but will bring you close to death." The man warned Harley. She didn't budge, nor did she seem to pay him attention. "If you're going to attack lets get on with this then." The man nodded his head as if agreeing to Harley's request then vanished, rushing towards the woman. Harley could barely keep pace with the man and braced herself for the attack. Her hips bent her backwards just as the man started his swing, as fast as he was, she could see his every movement and react so long as she focused on it. As his second strike came for Harley's chest, she pushed her arm out towards his chest, bent her elbow and rolled the thrust out to the side. Her free arm lashed out, palm striking into the mans jaw, snapping his head back from the sudden impact. The man didn't give ground though and instead charged, slamming his shoulder into Harley's chest, bowling her over in one powerful strike.

Harley flipped over her own body and landed against a near by table, dazing herself in the tumble. A dark shadow overcame her body as she cleared her head. The figure had leap't into the air and came down at her. Harley rolled to the right, evading both dagger sticking into the ground where he abdomen was but the move left her open. Her long leg snapped back and smashed into the hip of the man in black, knocking him aside a moment. At the same time he dragged his waved blade along her back, drawing a flowing line of blood across her back. Harley pushed herself away from the table and scrambled to her feet while the bald man stood up and hobbled up to his full height. Harley slid her left foot forward and closed her eyes for a moment, drawing a breath to steady herself while her foe closed the gap rapidly. Her arms fell into a squared stance and her open palm measured her foes distance. The moment the attacker was a half inch away from her hand, Harley thrust her fist into his chest, striking at his heart, and knocked the man out in one shot just before his blades connected with her throat...

11Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Empty Re: Crafting- Cloud of Knives. Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu stood still, waiting for a sound to grab Mashyuu's attention when a soft laugh echoed around him. "Pretty bird looks confused. You took out that hunter quickly, what did you call that move? Looks like you've practiced it before. It would have killed your pretty friend if you hit her with it." The Marine mocked. It wasn't a sound that alerted Mashyuu to danger, but a feeling of air parting around his wings, something he needed to be aware of when flying. Mashyuu jumped backwards and landed with his back against a large tree, before him stood a tall woman in white, with blue hair. The double breasted jacket she wore clung to her fair curves and left little to the imagination, her long legs were wrapped in blue stockings that were stopped by a pair of darker bluejean shorts. Her feet were covered in white ankle high boots and her hands clutched a pair of long black bladed katana's. Her green eyes seemed to glow as she glanced over her strong but slender shoulders. "You must be Ensign Stein. I'll try to go easy on you." Mashyuu commented while he raised his sword and prepared his left arm to repel metal like he were carrying a shield.

"I saw what you did with those tent poles, think you can do it again in the heat of battle? If not you won't walk out of this with all your limbs Mashyuu Ishi, fallen Skypiean." Stein groweld while she stood and turned to face the Captain fully. "Giving you over to my Superiors will give me a better ranking and a ship of my own to command. It's really a shame that I'll have to mess up that pretty face of yours." Mashyuu shrugged his shoulders, feeling more confident than ever. "Maybe but I've had my back against the ropes since I got here. Something tells me you won't hold a candle to those challenges. But if you impress me I'll let you live." Mashyuu whipped his blade around in his palm rapidly, cutting air with each sweep of his weapon and cut the grass around him until he stood in a small clearing.

A low and annoyed growl spilled from Stein's full lips as she rushed Mashyuu at the same time he ran forward. Her weapons held behind her, she spun around and blocked a strike for her back with one blade, used her second sword to drag her weapon across Mashyuu's to try and stab at his chest while holding his sword in place. Mashyuu lifted his left arm up in front of his chest, causing the stabbing sword to bounce away from an invisible force. His right arm yanked down and back on his weapon pulling it away from Stein's. Mashyuu flipped his sword around and chopped the blade at his foes legs. Stein jumped up, brought her knees to her chest and flung her arms out, spinning with a sweep of her blades. Mashyuu was forced to duck down to avoid a swipe that would have cut his head off if he were slower to react, instead loosing a large chunk of the hair off the top of his head.

Mashyuu came to a stand quickly while Stein landed, his blade dragged up Stein's leg, hip, and left side. Mashyuu continued his jumping strike, cutting her shoulder and brought the sword high up. At the same time his three newly made daggers floated around his body and took aim for her chest. "Sky Fall!" His sword came crashing down on her shoulder, digging into the flesh. Stein cried out in pain and stumbled back. Mashyuu's wings spread wide and his right arm pointed at Stein. "Cloud of Knives!" He shouted, launching all three of his daggers into Stein's chest, knocking her over onto her back. She dropped her weapons and laid, breathing heavily as Mashyuu pulled his daggers back to rest on his hips. His eyes shifted to his daggers and a brow lifted. "No blood?" Stein giggled under her breath as she propped herself up on her one good arm. "The front and back of the jacket is lined with a flexible steel. Works as a good body armor for vital organs. Pirate Scum..." At that moment Harley broke into the jungle and joined Mashyuu. "We need to get going before more of these hunters show up. Here I got your ax, but... is that a Marine?" Mashyuu took his ax and the scabbard of his cane sword from Harley and placed them on his thigh and hip respectively, letting his new found powers hold them in place. "Yeah but I'm gonna let her live. She's got some real skill and I'd like to fight her again. Besides, killing her doesn't do me any good. You're right, we need to get out of here. Lets go." Mashyuu gripped Harley by the arms and took off into the sky, leaving Stein to report back to her superiors about her failure to capture Mashyuu...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum