Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Arriving  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:24 pm

David

Marine
Marine

David
The rhythmic sound of his knife carving into the block of wood, the act of giving something shape, the simple pleasure of feeling the knife cut through layer after layer of wood was something David loved dearly. If he could, David would of no doubt simply carved wood till the end of his days, simply thinking about anything yet everything. But, of course he went along with Kimberly and had chosen to become a marine. It had seemed, at the time, to be something worth doing, even if David did not understand what came over him to accept. Not to say he regretted his actions, nay, he was quite alright with his choice. But it still confused him a great bit why he had accepted, he simply could not understand why he had. Mayhaps it was just something that he would never get an answer to, so instead he would just continue on his chosen path.

David turned to look at the man who was bringing a cart towards him and the girl who was standing there, the large container on the cart was a curious thing. However David turned his attention back to his carving which he never stopped despite turning to look away. David had assumed the boy was simply going around and giving people food, as the tiny pot wasn't nearly large enough to feed him full. David did make a note to go to the place where giants apparently rested on marine ford where he could perhaps find some food. When the man however called out to him, David was quite surprised that the pot was for him. David hadn't actually expected to be fed now, instead planning to go eat around dinner when he normally ate. However David was not going to complain. Setting his block of wood and knife down upon the ground, David would reach over and pick up the aluminum before raising it to his Helmet. David using his left hand which was empty, would grab the bottom of the Helmet and pull it up until his mouth was clear, which would reveal David's slight beard, nothing more then a thick goatee, and laying the aluminum back to launch the food inside into his mouth before lowing his Helmet back into place. Setting the Aluminum down beside him, David would speak after chewing a humble "Thank you." before picking his things back up again as he pondered the girls questions.

David was a very hard thinker, always thinking questions and answers through before continuing on. It was how he solved most things, be it what he would do tomorrow or what he planned to do for dinner, he thought it threw. It wasn't like he was worried about what he would say, more of just a habit that came to pass, even if David couldn't recall how it came to be. So when met with a constant barrage of questions, David simply started thinking each one through before he started constructing a sentence piece by piece on the best way to answer. It took David a few minutes to do so, in which time he never moved his head away from the piece of wood he was carving, even ignoring the two women who were insulting the girl who had asked him questions.

"My name, is David Sinh, it is the name I assumed during my time as a slave on Drum Island. My owner had decided he had like the name, or so I assume." David's voice was a low rumble, yet his voiced carried like most people's couldn't. "I am not sure how long it has taken me to learn the bow, but I assume it was quite a long time. Most people must be learned over the course of a long time to be good at it." David would continue responding, never once taking his gaze away from his block of wood, only stopping his carving to wipe wood remnants off of knife by running the flat of the blade along his left gauntlet that held his block of wood. "I have dreams, truth be told. I simply go through the motions of the thing we all call life, and I am contempt." David at this point would raise his knife up to inspect the blade to see if it had dulled at all, before continuing on. "I am currently two-hundred fifty-eight years old. Nearing the end of an average giant's life span, at least that is what I have been told by Kimberly." David spoke, before a voice from across the courtyard yelled at him "I said call me Kim dammit!" to which David gave no motion showing he had heard Rear Admiral Kimberly.

David would turn his head slightly to look at the small girl who had called herself Ai. David would look at her for a minute as his knife continued rhythmicly carving away at the block off wood in his hand which was starting to have a round shape. David would shake his head as he regarded the work in his hands, before speaking. "I do not know how to teach one so small on how you could use a bow. My grievances." David said, the sound of his knife continued to permeate the air around him.

It was soon after David spoke to Ai, that the smaller then normal one would exclaim to him a challenge. The smaller one wanted him to hit the remaining targets that littered the view to the ocean. David as he was prone to do, just sat there for a spell, before speaking in the same methodical voice as before. "Why would I do such a thing? There is no reason to do so besides you wishing to witness my skills once more. Perhaps it is not my skill you wish for, rather someone to speak to? I have only met you, so it is not my place to say which is which, but I will not shoot for I have no sufficient reason to." David said, as he raised his work up to his eye level so he could inspect a place he just cut to see if he cut a bit to deeply before bringing it back down to his lap and continued.

OOC:

32Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 am

Yorugami

Marine
Marine

Yorugami
Ai wanted to disagree with the giant but before she gets the chance a boy ran at the giant seeking his attention. The boy wanted the giant to shoot more arrows. Ai wanted to see more too but in her opinion it would be rude to ask for more. As Micro makes his commands theGiant would answer with some wise words. Micro was scatter brained for a moment. He didntreally know how to respond . He takes a few second to gatherhis thougths. He couldnt really think of a reason to make the giant shoot more arrows. "Ugh but it wasso awesome. I want to see more why not atleast 1 more arrow? Everyone here would probably like that! Come on!!" As Micro started to make a scene Black Bull gets up from his seat to silence the situation. "The big guy said he didnt want to shoot more arrows. Stopmaking a scene or do you want me to suspend you from ur training?" With Black Bull towering high above him Micro stops talking and walks away. As Micro walks away Black Bull would return to his seat.

As Ai and Ran enjoyed their lunch sitting next to Louise, Yorugami is working hard. It seems that the marines had a bigger appetite then expected. The oven is filled with more of my dishes and the pans on the stove are on there non stop. Its a huge relieve when the orders for new plates start to slow down. It takes some time but when I turn off the oven and the stove all marines seem to be satisfied.
I walk back over to Louise , Ran , AI and David with a 2nd cart. and sit down to relax and catch my breath. "Well how was it? I hope it was to ur liking."I look up to the giant. "I had some spare time so I made a 2nd portion for you. The way you gulped down the last portion I assumed you might wanted more so enjoy".

33Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Rear admiral Black Bull would stand still for a moment before letting out a Loud ROAR. "ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" and would continue to clap his hands slowly once, however, the sound of the clap would echo throughout the entire courtyard "Lunch is over, you have 30 minutes". The collective had 30 minutes of time to clean up the courtyard of all plates, food or anything else one would consider dirty or out of place, this did include but not limited to the stands and set up a kitchen. If anything major was left behind every single marine would face a major punishment. 
20 minutes later
Success - Everything was clean and tidy as if they had never touched the area, while it was clear some did more than others in the mind of the rear admiral's everything had been accomplished and the concept of teamwork had sunk in throughout the day. "Everyone Move to the Location supplied by your teachers during class"
It was time for the group to move to the obstacle course, on arrival they would meet all other 7 classes for a total of 10 classes. A massive event of 300 marine ensign working in teams of 3 to 5 to make it through this obstacle course with no official rules. While the rules suggested anything was allowed in reality they were been watched, every action would grant a point towards Marine, Pirate or Drop-out which would hold a major part in their futures. "Louise would wave to the giant, as she made her way "Hope to see you again " Micro "Yeah tubby, your my Rival Now; I'm GOING EAT ALL MY MILK AND COOKIES AND GROW BIGGERT YOU" Louise raises her eyebrow as she walks off hearing the outlandish statement, but it did bring a smile to her face.

34Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 am

David

Marine
Marine

David
David was not sure if he was to mean to the smaller then normal one, as his choice of words could of been admittedly better. Well David had already said his piece and another officer was taking everyone away to do what David had not a clue. So instead of following wherever anyone was going, David would speak in reply to the good byes that he had seemed to be receiving. Raising his left hand off of his carving, he would turn his head and wave good bye at those that called to him. Including some marines who he had no idea who they were that was filing out ahead of those that had eaten beside him. "Good bye. We shall meet again when fate decides." David said, before turning his attention to his carving where he would continue cutting away.

It was only after all of the ensigns had left that David was approached by Kimberly. She had been waiting patiently a ways away, allowing all of the marines to leave as to not let David step on them when he leaves. Kimberly herself only just received orders she was to go to Sandy Island to help quell the Piracy that was running rampant. She might as well take David with her, at least that was her line of reasoning, She was going to have to make David Swim but she wasn't worried. She'd get him full fed and then he could set out with the fleet soon to follow. "Alright Big guy, we got orders. Both of us are going to Sandy island... Well I am. But since im going you sure as hell are to." She said, slapping David's armored foot.

David gave a nod of his head, as he stood to follow Kimberly out of the courtyard and to the port, where he would make prepartions to leave for this 'Sandy Island'... David did however wonder why he felt so worried now.

Yet little did David or Kimberly, but a small figure watched from the shadows, before following them stealthily.
[EXIT]

OOC:

35Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Yorugami

Marine
Marine

Yorugami
All 300 ensigns ollow Black Bull, Hydro and the other teatchers to an big field. On the field the ensigns can see diffrent obstacles. Some of them start to whisper about what might be about to happen. Black bull takes charge and steps on a small platform. The platform is lifted in the air so Black bull can see everyone and everyone can see him. "After a delicious meal and some relax time you all had timeto gain your strength back. I assume everyone is well rested. Before we begin I want to thank the giant and Kim for this unique event and Yorugami or the incredible food. Now that is done lets begin. This is an obstacle course. You all need to make teams of 3 to 5 people. When making a team it does not matter from what class you that is all up to you. After that you will take part in this course. The goal is to get to the end as fast as possible and with all your team mates. If a team arrives at the end missing a teammate they are disquallified. So the sizze of your team matters. Do you go with 3 to have less people to care about or with 5 so you can help eachothr and use your strength in numbers its all up to you. Their are no eal rules. Do all you can to get there with your team and hinder other teams fromreaching the finish line. Their are some rules tho. No weapons alowed or on purpose harming othersso no punching kicking biting etc with the intention to reallly damage an opponent. You have 10minutes to make your team now go."

Ai and Ran pat Louise immidiantly on the shoulder. "Hey what do you say? Want us 3 to team up together Louise? I know we just met today but I think Ran will agree with me that you are our friend thatis for us reason enough to join up with you." As the 3 woman seemed to be forming a team Micro is screaming as loud as he can for attention askking who wants him on their team. So ar no one answered. Meanwhile I just look around. I do not know anyone here realy nor do I trust any of them but I know I need a team. I walk around looking at people forming teams. Ran notices it and points at me. "Should we ask Yorugami to join us? He is kind of dumb but it would be mean to leave him wandering around like that. What do you think Louise?"

36Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Louise listens to the pitch attempt of recruiting Yorugami to their team in the form of what would seem like a merci reasoning, however, Louise had seen something in Yorugami "He may be mentally dumb, but he does have his talents like you know, he managed to successfully cook for 90 people and a team player is much better considering we can't even see the end of the course, the talent with his hands, lack of reasoning to question our choices would make for a great partner, additionally I don't exactly have any talents to speak of so strength in numbers" with that in mind Louise would lob a small rock at Micro with the intention of missing him, and she did it landing just next to him "Hey come join us". Micro would stare at Louise ignoring everything she just said thinking to himself "Did, this bitch! just throw a stone at me, Did this bitch just throw a stone at ME ME... It's ON. Micro would point at Louise and shout for all to hear "This C****, is going down, no matter what, and her Slave buddies".
The two woman who verbally assaulted very quickly rallied behind Micro saying in sync "Yeah...Yeah oh Yeah". and just like that within the timeframe, the teams would be completed.  with the protagonist group consisting of ..... Louise Flare a young marine with so much potential "Hey, Have a nice day folks", Yorugami the Chef & Former Slave "Eat up folks" Ren former Slave "Hellro", Ai "Whats up" and Finally their 5th member a 10-year-old girl pretending to be a 10-year old boy pretending to be a marine, who given name is Ash "I'm going to Beat them all muahahaha". The teams are all forced into tight metal rolling balls and placed on the starting line "First team back, gets a prize, GOOO GOO GOO GOOGOOG GO.

37Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Yorugami

Marine
Marine

Yorugami
I am suprised when Louise asks me to joinher team. I didnt expect it to be fair but it felt somewhat safer then joining up with some strangers. Micro on the other hand was mad at Loise and joins the team of the 2 bitches from earlier Britt and Brittany and 2 other big guys. When everyone is part of a team Black Bull tells us to get in the metall balls. Each ball is the same size. Their is a lot of space for 3 people. Enough to not be in eachothers way too much. For groups of 5 it is a bit tighter. Each size of team has their own advantages. The less people the less chance you get in each others way. The more people the more power you have and if done well can roll faster. The three slaves stop for a moment before they get in the ball. Ai looks with a concerned and displeased face. "It feel like im getting caged again but on my own free will." Then she gets in. When all five of us are in the ball Ran asks "So how are we going to do this? All in 1 line or 2 on 3 or 2 at front 1 in the middle and 2 at the back? I think 1 line would be the worst. The 2 1 2 seems the best to me with Yorugami and me in the back. They are taller then you  3 but if we go to the front then none of you can see anything." As Ran explains her strategy I move to the back without asking. Louise will be in the middle and be the leader. The 2 in the frontwill  be Ai and Ash. Just before Black Bull gives the start sign I ask what we are actually going to run at. Then Black Bull would scream GOGOGO and our legs start to move. I decide to just run and follow instructions. What Black Bull did not mention before was that theri are obstacles waiting for us. Some teatchers were in smaller bmetal balls and try to stop the ensign's by bumping into them. Not long after Black Bull had given the start sign people were already screaming. The course became a battlefield. Everyone was bumping into one another and rolling to the turning point. Meanwhile my own team uses the confusionto sneak past most of the mayhem but we are not the only ones. One of the groups that made it thourg the first line of defence was Micro's group. They are just behind us and they do notice us aswell. "ITS TIME TO GO DOWN LOUISE!!!" Scream Micro as we can feel his bloodlust in our neck. His loud angry screaming is folled up by the annoying laughing of Britt and Brittany.  Micro's group was with 5 and 2 of them were off trained big chested guys. Slowly their ball started to catch up and would pass us by. "Louise? What are we going to do ? They are catching up to us. Do we try to attack them or keep going as long as we can avoiding confrontation?" asks Ai. Its obvious they couldnt go any faster as Ran and Ai were starting to sweat. It is clear that they were not as used to working as Yorugami was as he was running like it was nothing and could speed up if needed to.

38Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
The race had barely begun and already had several agendas sprung into action as each group proceeded into the race. While some couldn’t work as a team at all and would simply repeatedly fall together inside their metal balls, others would find it extremely easy to move however each team would fall into a specific category with ranging skill levels within them. These groups would be….

The Basher - These groups had no real game plan and would simply base into as many people as possible as they moved forward.  Low levels - Not bashing purposely but due to extreme lack of skill or communication would be all over the place : High level - Jerks These are teams with good communication and possibility strong bodies making them dangerous they enjoy hindering the other teams and simply want to eliminate the competition in order to have an easy victory.

The Chill - A collective of people who have no intention of hindering other teams, in fact might even work together with another team in order to make process throughout the events. The only difference between level is how effective the team is based on strength, coordination and desire for setting a decent time.

Snipers - Snipers are those who for some reason have targeted a specific team to defeat and do not considered themselves winners if the targeted team managed to finish the obstacle course. Levels range from the skills, how far they will go to hinder an enermy.

Advantage takers - While not aggressive or passive they will take advantage of another's issues even it means quickly jumping on someone's back to climb a wall. Level is strictly based on desire to win.

Their are those that fall outside these groups but very few

10 minutes in and nearly all the groups had started getting a grip of moving and working together, even the low level bashers are moving forward; however the higher level bashers are starting to have fun bashing those who can barely control their balls. Just a second ago a group of manlly males had sprinted hard to bash into a group of inexperienced woman, launching them into a nearby tree before bursting into laughter. The girls would scream during the process before going into a complaining fit in retaliation to the attack meanwhile a sniper group had stopped. The sniper group had 5 men inside with black trousers white shirt and were smoking a cigarette with an intense stare they would figsate on the this basher group simultaneously saying with a raging anger “We will bury them!” they all put out their cigarettes before continuing to move on.

A moment later a loud crash of metal clashing against metal had ripped into the air and across the area; the entire front line of balls [Mainly chill and advantage takers] had been pelted back at incredible speed, knocking into others including the ones being controlled by our protagonists who in turn would bash into those behind [In our heros case, micros team]. Five admiral would begin laughing as they added a major wall to this stage of the course and as such most of the participants would pause for a moment to think of a plan. Chill groups would slowly start moving forward with those looking to take advantage right behind them. One group of elites who knew exactly how to accomplish this first stage of the competition through the process of elimination would start spinning their ball rapidly on the spot for several moments, before suddenly making a mad dash forward at extreme speed. Watching on Ash would think to himself “That is going to work, while the spinning is a good idea challenging the admirals like this was retarded”. Ash would pull on yorugami clothes and start making hand signs; not being much of a talker he wasn’t exactly good at communication nor did he know how to explain it but what he was trying to put across was pure gold. Trying to put across that they needed to use the rotation of the their engaged metal ball to adjust our reaction to bashing with others, thus why their is 5 of them to not only move forward but to implement spinning.

The Admirals would quickly shatter the hopes of the mad dashers, slowlly clapping afterwards as if to say nice try before bursting into a laugh shouting together “BRING IT ON”. The situation was like 5 dragons toying with their food however within 20 minutes every marine was back on task trying to make it passed the five admirals. For the next 30 minutes not a single team would make it passed, as balls were constantly battled back, bashing into others in the process; it didn't help that some teams were focusing on bashing others, just making the situation. Despite the situation seems hopeless not a single marine would find it within themselves to give up.

Louise would catch the signs Ash was making and stopped moving making and attempted to interpret what he was saying. It wouldn’t of matted if he could communicate or not at this point, with everyone dragging their motivation through the mud the air was filled with the sounds of screaming marines trying to break through “RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WE CAN DO THISSS RAAAAAAAAAA ONE MORE TIME, BREAK THE LINE” not to mention the constant clashing of the metal balls ringing through the challenge like if bells were becoming fluid and rushing their eyes like rivers.

39Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Yorugami

Marine
Marine

Yorugami
While the bashers are basically helping  the marines defending they are less effective. As time passed some of them got bored of irritating their fellow ensigns so they try to bump as hard as they can into the admirals. Instead of trying to dodge they rush at the admirals with the intention to ram into them sending them flying. Despite having the advantage in numbers they can not send the admirals flying. The admirals are strong adn just push them back. Despite running into a metal wall the bashers do not give up. The challange even fiires them up. Some o them start laughing as they get competitionand are determined to send an admiral flying.

As the number of annoying bashers decreased the others that are not yet bored of annoying their fellow ensigns are stil a it. The salt and toxicity and cursing that others throw at them only makes it so they enjoy it even more.

The chill on the other hand began to group up. They are not really bothered with who finishes first. The chill groups are less muscle but more brains. They think that the objecive is to work together to get through the admirals defences. Later in the future they would need to work together too in big groups. The bashers do annoy them by keeping them seperated but with the decrease of bashers  and the increasing number of bashers that are attack the admirals for fun it gets easier. All the chill start to gather and they decide to work together. They form a triangle with one angle pointing toward the admirals. Then the sign is given and they all start to roll. Like a small army the chill run at the defending admirals. THe idea is to ram intothem and the one at front would take the blows as the ones in the back would slip past the admirals. The group in the middle does nedd to support the front or replace them when one would be send flying. As expected the marines start to make a wall. The 2 armies clash as metal meets metal and more metal. The chills fall over in their metal balls but the ones behindthem back up preventing them from further injuries. The pressure of the backline keeps the front at place and enough time so they can recover ad push vback againt the admirals. Despite using all that force the admirals are just too strong and they get pushed back.

All the chaos is like honey for the bashers as they rush over to all the chaos as a hungry hyena's. They start to bump into the chills army and the admirals being super annoying. The bashers prevent the backline that was supposed to slip past the admirals from doing so. As other bashers bug admirals. Five minutes later its complete chaos as somehow all the chills suddenly changed into bashers. The admirals and the other bashers break their alliance as they all go fight for themselves.

The smaller groups called advantage takers want to exploit this mess to pull through. Some of them get caught up and pushed back. A few of them are lucky and push through. One of the advantage takers is Louise's group. Ash was the mastermind noticing the exact right moment for them to get past the admirals who were busy fighting over 200 metal balls with ensigns at the same time. Ash is bad at comunication but he does understand Yorugami was not the brightest. He pulls on his shirt and gives him a simple command. "Go faster". The team comes together and is able to do it but as they might be passed the admirals the other advantage takers are still a problem. To make it worse the snipers are close on the heels of the advantage takers. Some snipers are able to catch up and force several advantage takers back. Our own group or exmaple is stgill being chased by Micro's group. The sudden speedburst gave our team the slip to Micro's group or a moment but not too long. The two muscular man in his team increased their speed and are able to slowly close the distnace again. "You won't escape us!!!" screams Micro with an evil grin on his face. Ash looks concerned as Louise. His facial expression explains it all. He doesnt know how to shake off Micro yet.

While the event is going on Black Bull is sitting near the inish line on a comortable chair with a cup of coffee as he enjoys the show laughing his ass off while the admirals literally send metal balls filled with ensigns flying. The best part for him is when they are flying and he can hear them scream in agony.

40Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:21 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
30 Minutes Later

The ravaging trail of the metal balls was still going on without a single team having passed the admirals yet; however several groups had been Eliminated. They had either given in the towel or simply taken physical damage from the repetition of being smashed around and unable to continue however at this very moment three teams would make it past the admirals. Working together two teams would take a unique path through the battlefield adjusting the rotation of their balls accordingly to spin in stray and unique angles in order to avoid other teams and most importantly the admirals in fact as they worked together they would even manage to do a very unorthodox maneuver that would have flying in the air, and in the process causing an admiral to over commit to his attack and fall out of bounds. The leader of the souring team was a young adult man with black hair, a scruffy beard and was wearing his Marine uniform with a black scarf around his neck; he believed in the marine code, uniform and what it represented but he also believed in himself and wanted a means to keep himself identified..his name was Kirito. "Such it admiral, don't mess with the underdogs". As they soured through the air their partner in the other ball would run directly in their path in order to provide a smooth landing.

At this moment every single marine including the bashers, Snipers, chillers and main protagonist team would charge forward in perfect harmony. They had put their differences aside for the time being as for some strange reason no one wanted this man to win as it would mean in the future they may have to work under him. "Raaaaa". As the group charged there was still several enemy officers in their way, however, Ash and Louise would suddenly jump on the left-hand side of the ball and begin running in a horizontal manner causing the ball to gain a significant amount of rotational spin; they would do their best to keep it a low angled spin and thus with them being the first to smash into enemy something strange would happen.

Instead of team Louise, Yourgami, Ash, Ren, and Ai being flown back like so many other times they would rotate be sent left, ahead of another team and as they were hit once more, they would be sent forward. With the increased rotated caused by both bangs, they would successfully be sent forward towards the end of this challenge. In front of them would be several sockets as if to park ones ball safely before exiting, and behind these sockets was a 40meter high wall with no signs of a means to aid themselves in the means to climb up however Louise knew exactly what to do or at least she thought she did. Pulling her arm back Louise would punch the wall as hard as she could with the objective of making a hole, she would intend to create several holes to climb up but instead of her plan becoming reality. Reality would become Reality has a soring pain went through her arm upon contact. The wall was solid wood made from the stronger materials. "OWW OWW OWWW THAT HURT OWW OWW OWWW" Placing her hand within her mouth to prevent herself from reacting to the pain "Any Ideas?".

41Arriving  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:38 am

Yorugami

Marine
Marine

Yorugami
As the few who passed by the admirals they find a new obstacle. A wall made out of wood is blocking the way. My group is not the only oen able to make it. Sevral others are with us. In total a number of 30 groups made it passed the admirals. The other 270 were still fighting the admirals or disqualified due to being knocked out. Louise is the first oen to make a move. She punches the wall but it does not work. The wall isnt even scratched. Louise on the other hand got hurt. Ai runs over to her to look at her hand. It is bleeding. Ai looks angry at her. "What were you thinking Louise. Don't be so careless next time. " Some of the other groups laugh at Louise andher idiotic attempt. Five groups try to be smart and walk over to the wal. They then walk to the side and slip past it by going aroudn the wall. It seems like a reasonable way of doing it. Soon after they disapear the others hear screams. The other 25 groups walk over to see what happened. They peek past the wall. THere they are. The 5 groups that wanted to cheat fell in a trap. Their is a huge hole that blocked anyone from walking around the wall. The groups that fell for the trap are caught and it doesnt look like they will get out of there on their own. They scream at us askign for help but instead they get laughed at too. Everyone walks away leaving them to their fate except Yorugami.

I do not have any intention to help the cheaters. I am just curious what is passed the wall. I take a peek and see that the wall is 1 meter thick. I sit down and start thinking. While im sitting there everyone else is busy gettign over it. Three groups try to destroy their balls . THeir idea is to use the metal to make a ladder. Its unfortinate for them as the metal is welded together perfectly. Without any tools it will be impossible for them to make their plan succesful. Despite that fact they still try by pulling and pushing. THen their are 7 other groups that try to make a human ladder by ligting eachother up against the wall. These groups have some tall people. THat is why they even are attemptign to do this. It takes them several trieds because people have trouble as they get higher. THe one at the bottom couldnt hold it or the tower fell. As they get higher the wind also started to be a factor blowing the human towers over. After 30 minutes some of them succesfully are able to stack 5 people on top of eachother. The problem is that they do not make it. One of these groups is Micro's group but Britt and Brittany are too weak. All they have is their beautifull slender body's but thats all they have going for them. Air and Ran couldnt help it but laugh at their rivals. Ofcourse this causes some uproar ad Britt adn Brittany get angry. "What are you laughing at you filthy slaves. Dont you have something better to do that suits pieces of garbadge like you two." They then go back to plan how to get over this wall. Ai and Ran are clearly upset about the comment and Ran has her fists ready but is able to hold it in. Both of them are determined to beat Britt and Brittany. They start thinking of a plan. Ai notices Yorugami is sitting near the wall on his ass. She walks over to him and kicks him in his back. "What are you doing sitting on your lazy ass. We need to get over this thing. You you dumb brainless idiot!! " After her kick I groan for a moment in pain. Some wounds on my back that are not fully recovered yet open up again. Through the white marine clothes the blood turns the clothes red. I do not react to it any further and take the harsh words. Its something I am used to. Ran pulls Ai away. "Leave him be for a moment. He will help us in his own way. We can't all apart over a dumb wall."

As our group struggles the other groups try several things to get over the wall. Some of them are still trying the human tower idea. THe ones that were pulling onn their metal balls were still at it. The cheaters are still in the hole. THen their are grousp thatn try to find places to put their hand andd feet to climb it. Some even try to run up the wall thinking they are super human. THeir is even 1 group that tries to be a ghost. They run into the wall. They called themself the ghosts. So as expected they try to go through the wall as a ghost but instead they ran into the wall and it doesnt take long before they all knocked themselves out. The groups that kept using the human tower idea also get exhausted after one hour and take a break. THe other groups are still working on a plan.

Time passes by and 2 groups are so done with it thatthey try to cheat on the left side to get passed the wall. Ofcourse they get caught too in holes. At this point their are only 22 groups left. Seven of them are resting and 3 of them are pulling ontheir metal balls. Five other groups are planning on climbing over and two other groupsare still trying to run up the wall. The 5 groups that are left are still thinking iof a strategy. Three of them step forward and start to dig a hole in the sand to get over the wall. Sadly the wall seems to be deep under ground as well. That makes pushing the wall over impossible too.

Then I finally get up and walk over to our ball. I open the door and then start kicking it. The hinges break and the door gets off. I take the metal door and put it agaisnt the wall and start to kick it in. His group looks at him like he retarded except Ash. "As far as I know this man he seems to be really dumb and he doesnt do much but I think if he does something he really thinks it will work. It might be somethign really stupid but its worth trying. " He walks over to me and pulls on my arm. "What are you planning big guy?" I stop kicking to face Ash. I point at the door that is starting to bend. Ash notices it and he starts to get it. "Hmm that might actually work. but what do yuo want to do with it?"
"Well I think we could 1 make this like a saw and try to saw our way through or as you can see I bend it. Then I can throw it up. " "Wait ! You mean like a hook and then if we have somethign liek a rope connected to it we can use that to climb over!? That is actually really good." Ashe walks back to Louise AI and Ran. Not beign good with words he tries to sign to them that we need a rope and what Yorugami's plan is. He then runs of and starts looking froa rope or somethingthat can serve as a rope.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum