Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Movie Silver (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Movie Silver (Voyage) Tumblr_oty5jfdbZg1s1p02qo1_540

Sabaody Archipelago: 74/ The Hotel District

00:43

The illuminating sky on the isles of Sabaody made people feel special about their lives, the feel you would get just from an island hailed for its diversity and self growth. For some it was an island that was just a gateway for better development and future prosperity but for others it was home and their way of life, whether it was for something simple as the bubble coating companies or those who worked on the seedy underbelly of the island such as the man you're going to meet today. It was the home of the assassin Baioretto. He wasn't like most on the island of Sabaody no, he was here because he needed to find meaning in his life and that couldn't be provided through the thoughts of an assassin. "My last hit before I leave for awhile" said the violet haired mercenary while he got dressed in the comfort of his own home. It was his standard starting point for his days, he woke up he did his rituals which involved a twenty minute workout of sword striking and meditation followed by his stroll through the Hotel District of Sabaody and then his breakfast of two fish, an egg and two apples.

"You say this every time Baioretto Boy, You do a job, get the pay drink it away and start all over again until you complain about your fulfillment in life." this old man, he was somewhere in his early 60's and had a full head of brown hair which came down over his face, his cane always tapping against the ground every forty-two seconds. Sat adjacent to Baioretto as he finished putting on his shirt.  "You old bastard! You've been sitting your blind ass here this entire time?" yelled Baioretto while he stared angrily at the elder. In reality Baioretto had a lot of love for this man, he had showed him the ropes of the Red Lotus's Assassination Code which the youngster wasn't quite familiar with when he first came into the Bureau. He went blind a few years back and Baioretto took him in and became his caretaker. "An assassin who can't even tell when an old blind man tapping his cane is behind him, pathetic." A sigh escaped Baioretto's mouth as he made his leave from his apartment and on towards his task.

2Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Sabaody Archipelago: 73/ The Hotel District

1:10

It couldn't be helped that Baioretto was being treated so harshly by Maito, after all he was the man entrusted at one point with the young boys development. "Old bastard" thought Baioretto while he strolled down towards the hotel where he knew the Red Lotus was stationed Baioretto relished in the prospect of actually leaving the game of assassinations and hidden politics for a more "Pirate" lifestyle. Sure he was paid handsomely for his work in this field he truly didn't get satisfaction from it as he desired. He only started this because of his mothers illness but after that was resolved he had grown set in his ways of violence and torture for the sake of individualized pleasure. The thoughts he had everyday of being on the open sea just exploring and learning new facets of the world just seemed so appealing to Baioretto, every since he was a young child. His daydreaming had ceased as he made his way to the way point in this case that being the hotel. It was in the 73rd Area of Sabaody just one away from Baioretto's close, but not too close just in case people drew closer to their organization.

"Hello Mr.Fuentes!, how are you doing tonight?" asked the receptionist for the Red Lotus hotel. She was the cutest little creature, her auburn hair and braces stuck out to Baioretto every time he came to check headquarters. He always wondered what a life with her would be like, especially given their very attractive connection in being beautiful creatures sent from above. "I'm doing fine tonight Love, just being the best I could be for as long as I could be." said the smiling Baioretto who had this sense of bravado that was unmatched by all. He was calm yet tense and flowing, everything about him just gave you a vibe that was unmatched and it made people drawn to him. A smile from Peach followed by Baioretto's signature on the time in sheet allowed the young killer to pass the front desk and proceed to the elevator. Upon entering the elevator Baioretto sighed, In the Red Lotus's elevators to avoid marine detection to access the proper floors one had to enter the proper codes. The main floor where the ranked one through ten assassins get their missions could only be accessed by pressing 418221. The combination lead people to the correct access hatch and off the elevator.

Upon exiting the elevator Baioretto saw all the clerks at their desk while he walked down towards the biggest office and the only room you couldn't see into through the glass doors which came off as mirrors to those looking in. "Ah, Baioretto! We were waiting for you."

3Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Movie Silver (Voyage) Tumblr_oq4azfSpGS1sxrzx2o1_500

1:22

The office of the Elitist was very gorgeous, the gold and satin drapes that decorated the room lit up the spacious area as if it were actual lights in the mentioned area. Every time Baioretto came here he had an idea of the type of man he'd become if granted the proper amount of time to develop and hone his craft, alas he knew this life wasn't for him and it was the dark truth that always haunted him. "Hello sir." said Baioretto to the man who spoke to him, he was simply called bossman among the circle and it was for good reason, this man ran most of the assassinations assigned in this quarter of the Grandline, his influence and prestige among those in the field have garnered him more power than he himself knows what to do with. Around Bossman were his three commanding officers, they were also the top three ranked Assassins for the Red Lotus which was ran by Bossman. Grato, was the 3rd ranked assassin followed by Teipan and then lastly there was the strongest assassin within the Red Lotus, a man simply known as Raid. Not much was known about these three to Baioretto but he made sure whatever he could know he found out.

"Baioretto, you're the 4th ranked assassin, act like it grab some food." said Grato who pointed the man to the table which featured a feast. They'd all sit down to eat and enjoy a late meal before assigning Baioretto his target.

The feast began and Baioretto made no waste to no time as he quickly began stuffing his face with the foods that Bossman had provided for him. "So Baioretto, we're ready to discuss your next target" said Grato. The face stuffed violet haired assassin would stop eating immediately as his eyes glanced from his plate to the opposite side of the table where the 4 men who controlled the Red Lotus sat. "Hmm?" said Baioretto as he tried to swallow the food he had in his mouth as fast as possible. Grato would take a photo from his trench coat's left inner pocket and slide it across the table for Baioretto to look at.

4Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes

1:30

The fork of Baioretto slapped against the table and Baioretto's facial experience changed becoming rather serious, "Before I take this picture and mark the target.. I would like to talk to you four about my future with the Red Lotus." said Baioretto who's natural bravado was actually in question for the first time. The four men all grew a bit concerned as they hadn't an idea of what Baioretto had came to discuss. "Well Baioretto? Make it quick." said Teipan and that is when the young lad decided to speak. "When I became an assassin I always viewed it as a means to an end, however the longer I stayed here the more I became to enjoy the pillaging i was doing but it dawned on me, I could never fully embrace this world as I can't be bound to one sector for the entirety of my life and because of these reasons I'd like to request my dismissal from the Red Lotus after my mission." A straight faced Baioretto would pick his fork back up and proceed to eat again awaiting the answer the four men had for him. Their faces were all of shock and various emotions but the one's who was most important was Bossman's.

There wasn't a man nor woman alive who could instill fear in the heart of Baioretto and he wasn't going to start having any today. "Juno." said Bossman which caused Baioretto to stop eating his food in amazement that Bossman actually said the birth name of Baioretto instead of his usual nickname, the top three assassins were also shocked as they didn't quite know what that meant. One of the rules of the Red Lotus was to eliminate the use of formal names as a means of dehumanizing each other as if it were a target on a mission. Baioretto looked over to Bossman and noticed the relaxed posture featured by his employer. "You've been with us for years and as much pain as it would cause me to free you from your services here I am inclined to do so. But because of the nature and unexpectedness of your release.. I will be assigning you a different target than the one you would have been getting if otherwise." This caused confusion among all present. A picture from Bossman would overlap the one placed down by Grato. Baioretto would drop his utensils and wipe his mouth and hands before grabbing the picture and his entire facial expression would change. "Sir, he's just a child.."

Baioretto had never killed anyone younger than him and didn't plan on it because life should be lived before crimes were payable. "This child, is the daughter of a man who owes us a debt that cannot be repaid without blood." said Bossman with a stern tone and a cold face. The top three assassins all sat in agreement with Bossman as they all knew the payment was indeed steep. "For your freedom you must kill. Will you take it Baioretto?" asked Bossman and with a grim look on his face "I accept." said Baioretto as he got up from the table and proceeded to the elevator before exiting the building.

5Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes

1:43

"Her father was Cudo Barings, he owns Barings Boats and they obviously make ships and boats for both Pirates and the World Government as an independent contractor. He had taken out a loan from Red Lotus in the excess of three-hundred million Beli. Before he could pay back his funds he was forcefully removed as the chairman of Barings Boats by his brother who now controls the funds we are expecting, his refusal to cooperate has lead us to take more drastic measures in how we should get paid, which leads us to you and your job. You're going to hold on to his daughter until you can effectively determine his willingness to cooperate or suffer a grand lost." That was what Grato told Baioretto before he left Headquarters. "Kid, I understand this mission might be hard for you to fathom and understand, but sometimes its just simple business nothing else. Make sure you read the notes at the house you're stationed in." said Grato before Baioretto walked off. He had to gather supplies before he left and went on his way to work. Needless to say the excitement Baioretto had now was low compared to that of his usual targets which had normally warranted their funerals.

Fully stocked and prepared for his journey Baioretto went on his merry way towards Area 70 where the family was living in their homes. Baioretto had changed things about himself for the sake of the mission. His shades were away while his hair was slicked back more and came down instead of wild and spiky. His weapons weren't visible and he himself had changed his behavior in order to make things flow as smoothly as possible.

Sabaody Archipelago: 70/ The Hotel District

6:47

Arriving at his hotel Baioretto checked in under the name Juno Fuentes as he was criminally known as Baioretto. Once he was in the hotel he unpacked and slept the night away which had him on pace for an early morning wake up.

6Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes

10:44

The mission still didn't sit well with Baioretto but he was going to do his job and worry about his mind later. Searching his room for the note left by Grato and he just couldn't find it, unpacking his stuff he'd unpack his weapons and belongings before going on about his day. He would however take two daggers with him which he planned to use as his primary weapons for the remainder of this mission. District 70 was considerably close to the Marine Headquarters and an assassins job was to never get caught making the incident but always make sure the incident happened. Effectively causing a scene would alert the World Government of the incident too close before Baioretto could properly flee. Something just didn't sit right though about his task, it was just the entirety of the mission that seemed off from Baioretto's point of view. Why assassinate the child and not just the father or maybe manipulate the fathers will and have him pass the entire company over to the Red Lotus as a payment for his betrayal.

Leaving his room Baioretto had seen the something that made him freeze, it was the young lad he was destined to kill. Her electric blue hair and sapphire eyes alerted Baioretto to her presence and he seemed almost paralyzed in anticipation of what should be done next which was unlike him. "Shit, I didn't expect to see her just patrolling the hallway enjoying life so much.. Fuck." thought Baioretto  who started to move his hands followed by his legs and then it happened, something hit Baioretto's foot, it was a broche which featured a little boat insignia. It came from the young girl's shirt and slid across towards the assassin. She looked up at Baioretto and waited for his reaction to it. "Sorry mister" said the girl which followed by a smile from the formally shocked face of Baioretto. He would pick up the broche and hand it back to the girl as his door closed behind him. "No problem kid." said Baioretto as he continued towards the lounge area for this specific floor.

"Hey mister!" yelled the girl. Her words caused Baioretto to stop on a dime and stand still "What's your name!" she would ask once he came to a halt. He'd scoff and continue to walk down towards the lounge area "Juno, that's what they call me."

7Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Movie Silver (Voyage) Tumblr_ot7wkamFB41s1p02qo2_540

10:56

Baioretto would go to the lounge where he decided to relax for a bit and soak up information. He would learn patterns of everyone on the floor for the next four hours to understand how they operated, their little nuances such as if they use their left hand or right hand to do operate, which way do they exit the building, the pace in their movements. These were all valuable to his current situation of assassinating his target. While he was focused on that in front of him a voice could be heard, "So you leave your room to come creep on everybody else? That's pretty creepy" said a voice and Baioretto recognized it, this voice belonged to the young girl he had just met. "Oh it's you." said Baioretto, "You can call me Dina" said the blue haired teen. It was clear Baioretto didn't want to get too attached to his target and kept her at arms length. "So what are you doing here? Me and my dad are on a break from his super stressful job!" said Dina which fell on deaf ears. "Dina!, quit harassing this man!" said a voice to which Baioretto looked over and saw a blue haired man, large and stout.

"Hmm?" said Baioretto as he pretended not to know who this man was, in fact this man was the father of Dina and the one who had caused this entire mess to escalate to the next level. "Sorry dad! Juno here was just slightly creepy and I wanted to know why!" Baioretto slightly turned his head to Dina "Creepy?" he would say in a light tone "This little brat things I'm creepy? She's just a rude kid!" said to himself while he looked at the young child. "Dina! silence yourself." the father would extend his hand to Baioretto and smile "My name is Cudo Barrings. Nice to meet you." Baioretto stood and smiled back "Juno Fuentes ." is what he would say "You should join us for a night out, it's the least the I could do for my daughter annoying you." Baioretto was preparing to say no before Dina chimed in. "Come on uncle creepy!" she would say which annoyed him endlessly. "I would love too." said Baioretto.

8Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Movie Silver (Voyage) Tumblr_ooti6woF9N1uc9x1zo1_500

Sabaody Archipelago: 32/ The Highlight Ferris Wheel

20:23

Nightfall struck and the trio had made their way to the fair where those of Sabaody were regulars, Baioretto was known for what he was known for which is why he chose to wear a hood while they attended the fair. Baioretto had no time for anyone trying to out him for his exploits nor anyone trying to arrest him or stop his next job. For those simple reasons he decided to wear said hood. They had taken their time arriving to the location they had chose and their first stop was the Ferris Wheel. "Uncle Creepy, what made you stay at the hotel? You never actually told me what you were doing here when I asked earlier." said Dina, this made her father look at Baioretto also. He was probably curious what brought the man to his hotel just as Baioretto was intent on keeping that information to himself. Getting made by his targets was something Baioretto had a reputation of not doing, he wasn't going to get outed now. Slowly down his right arm dropped the dagger he had earlier. "I am honestly just passing by, I was going to be in the shipyard area in a few days and wanted to just handle my free time in a relaxing way. Didn't expect to meet you." said Baioretto as he prepared to strike if needed.

"Oh, Are you getting work done on a ship or something?" said Cudo to which Baioretto smirked "Not quite, just exploring the isles of Sabaody." spoke the assassin. "I run a pretty big coating company down there if you ever want to stop by. Always welcome Juno!" said Cudo. The trio would continue walking before Cudo dropped as if he were chopped in the back of the neck. As for Dina she was grabbed at the same time, Baioretto's response was precise, he stared at Dina getting taken while putting his arm out to catch Cudo during his fall. "Dina!" he yelled at while making sure Cudo got to the ground without harming himself.

Last edited by Fuentes on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Movie Silver (Voyage) Tumblr_ovbe403Yhm1s1p02qo3_540

Sabaody Archipelago: 32/ The Highlight Ferris Wheel

20:37

"Sorry Cudo." said Baioretto after he left the man to go after his daughter who was being hauled off by a man dressed in clad black. "Who the hell is this man, and why did he take Dina." asked Baioretto to himself. He needed to get the girl back for several reasons beyond his own job. He had the kidnapper made as he was only four meters ahead of Baioretto and was only losing momentum. "Uncle Creepy! Help!" yelled Dina to which Baioretto accelerated to his max speed as he tackled the man and knocked Dina free from his grasp. She would roll to the right of the tussling men which ended with Baioretto stabbing the kidnapper in the abdomen before unmasking him. "Giselle.." said Baioretto as he unmasked  the kidnapper and revealed the seventh ranked assassin for the Red Lotus. "They knew you wouldn't be able to do it, so they sent me... You should be lucky, Grato hasn't arrived yet." Looking around Baioretto didn't see anyone who might recognize him nor want to cause him harm which made him lean in just to be safe. "Does this mean.." spoke Baioretto which was confirmed by Giselle, "Yes, you have been terminated." Removing the blade from the abdomen of Giselle Baioretto rammed it through his neck killing the seventh assassin. Removing the blade he'd slide it into the waist of his pants.

"Oi Dina" said Baioretto as he turned around and saw the young girl cowering in fear. She had just seen someone get killed in front of her and it was by a man she had grown to like over the course of a day. "You.. You killed him Juno." spoke the girl in a soft voice. For the first time, Baioretto was made.

10Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:59 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Sabaody Archipelago: 000/ Sabaody General Hospital

21:37

The hospital had been packed but because of his connections Juno was able to get his people in and checked out immediately. Cudo was hurt and was suffering from mild brain trauma while Dina had suffered a few bruises and scrapes. Cudo was in his hospital room while Juno sat at the door. He wasn't evein Baioretto right now as that wasn't what he felt like, he felt like the hopeless little boy that was seperated rom his parents, not the empowered assassin who had made a living taking lives. "Sir Fuentes!" said one of the medical staff which caused Juno to stand and wait for a statement from the nurse "Dina Barings would like to see you now." said the nurse which made Juno a bit happen as he followed the nurse to the room of Dina and once there he noticed this wasn't what he was expecting. The girl looked genuinely hurt by what she saw at the amusement park. "Back at the fair, how did you know how to do everything that you did." said the young girl to which Juno put his head down in horror. He knew the answer wasn't what she wanted to hear but now that he was already made he knew he had to come clean about his actions as he owed it to the girl. "My name is Baioretto Fuentes, and I'm an assassin." said Baioretto which caused the girl to change facial expressions in shock.

Disarming himself Bairetto placed the two blades on the counter in the hospital. He would sit in the chair adjacent to the girl and immediately await the response from the young teenager.

11Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:29 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes

21:38

"This entire time.. I thought you were my friend, someone me and my dad can trust and you're an assassin.." said Dina to which Juno could do nothing but keep his head down towards the ground. "Tell me Ju- Baioretto, who were you sent to kill? Was it my father!" asked Dina to which Juno looked up slightly and his remorse nearly spoke for itself. "I wish it were that simple Dina.. I wish." A sigh escaped the body of Juno as he stood up and stared at the girl wearing his heart on his sleeve, "My target wasn't your father Dina.. It was you yourself." the girls face went from that of anger to that of shock, she didn't understand what was going on. She was genuinely hurt by what she was hearing as over the course of this one day she had felt a great bond with Juno"Your uncle owed my employer a lot of money, once your father seized control of the company the debt became his and his refusal to cooperate with my employer became clear.. they felt a stronger message needed to be sent." tears began to flow down the face of the young girl which caused Juno to motion towards her "Don't touch me!" she yelled which stopped Juno dead in his tracks.

A flicker from the lights caught both parties attentions as they looked up and the steady flicker turned into complete darkness which brought the focus back into the eyes of Juno. "Dina" he calmly spoke to which the heavy breathing scared teen responded "What" turning towards the door Juno would pick up the two weapons of choice he had today. "Whatever you feel for me right now, you have to put that aside for now or your father won't live too much longer." It was clear to Juno that the Red Lotus was making their move and if things turned out how they usually did in this situation, Juno and company would be lucky to be alive in the end.

12Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Movie Silver (Voyage) Tumblr_ouvdqqQIvt1wucpkqo3_540

21:43

Juno knew exactly what was happening right now, the Red Lotus had sent a unit to "clean" up the situation that was caused from the botched assassination attempt and Juno knew exactly how this was going to play out. Dina, Cudo and Juno himself were set to be killed here in this hospital along with everyone else. "Juno, what's going on." asked Dina as she looked around frantically from the examination room. "This is Red Lotus" said Juno as he slowly motioned towards the room door. "The organization you work for?" said Dina as she started to stand from the bed. "Yes, needless to say, they are here to kill us." spoke Juno very toneless still slowly approaching the door. "We have to get to my dad!" exclaimed Dina as she rushed towards the door. Juno's left forearm stopped her in her tracks directly to his left. With his right arm he signaled while looking at her, his index finger over his mouth. The room tensed up immediately as the duo remained 4 meters from the door. A large bursting noise went off before the door was forcefully opened followed by a figure in clad black attire storming the room with a katana.

Several more followed as Juno engaged them in combat. His left arm locked on to Dina as he blocked a strike to his right, dropping his left blade to the ground in order to properly protect Dina, Juno would spin after the block spinning with Dina releasing her at the point she would be sent twirling towards the bed being sent over it to the ground. Flailing his body Juno got low kicking the assassin at his 10 o'clock body position in the left shin causing him to stumble while he stumbled, Juno picked up his left blade bringing it upwards against the kneeling assassins face, slicing him open as if he were a pistachio. Falling back grabbing his or hers split face the assassin would be rendered useless for the time being having something more important to focus on. His two blades now back in stock Juno would be forced to block from his 1 o'clock and his 9'clock which torqued his mid section in an odd for forcing him in deadlock, from his 6 o'clock he was kicked directly in the back of the head sending him forward to where the target from his 1 o'clock lifted up his right leg bringing it forward kicking Juno square in his mouth.

Sliding back on the ground Juno would kip up spitting up some blood all the while being groggy. His vision was slightly blurred and it was more than likely that he had suffered a mild concussion. Blood dripped from the back of his head and it was then Juno's resolve had kicked in, his training and everything that made him the assassin he was throughout the years would come into play. Rushing forward towards the three targets that awaited him Juno had fully switched back into the mode of Baioretto. His killing intent had shown itself in full force, sliding under a strike to his right the violet haired assassin would release two good stabs to the targets left rib cafe before kicking off of him to slicing across the middle target's chest. As he stumbled backwards Baioretto picked up the blade of the first assassin killed and rammed it through the eye of the bleeding   middle assassin. The blade wouldn't stop until it was forcefully stuck in the wall behind him. A slice across the back to Baioretto from the last assassin causing him to turn around in rage, completely foregoing his training he would repeatedly punch the assassin in the face until he rested two meters from the bed Dina was behind, a kick to the midsection sent the assassin to join Dina.

A frightened scream caused the girl to stand in horror covering her face from damage which caused Baioretto to just look at her. His attire covered in blood the only thing on him remaining clean was his sunglasses. "I see you're unharmed." spoke Baioretto towards Dina as he fanned his blades sliding the crimson water off its edges. "Okay? You threw me over a bed." the face of Baioretto flushed in red not entirely sure how to respond to her statement. "What? You'd rather have seen all of this?" he said passionately. She looked around and her expression said it all, she had no clue Baioretto was capable of all of this. "Good.... Point" she said as she walked around the bed casually trying to dodge all the blood. "Now, let's go get your father." spoke Baioretto as the duo made their way to the infirmary.

13Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes

21:45

"So how long have you been an assassin?" asked Dina as the two slowly crept towards the infirmary floor. "Is this the right time to be asking these type of questions Dina?" spoke Baioretto while looking back at the girl. "What? I'm just curious, I saw how those guys looked back there, that would take years of practice wouldn't it?" she asked and the ear she spoke with before seemed to be more in line with excitement now. "I've been doing this for awhile, years seen I was a preteen." spoke Baioretto who started to think about everything that happened throughout the years. From his parents to the man who raised him to joining the Red Lotus. Baioretto didn't ever think of his past much but Dina's words had him thinking about it more so than usual. They continued to walk and that's when Baioretto heard it, a heavy footstep and it was coming from the duo's first right. Stopping Dina and pinning her against the wall Baioretto would cover her mouth from saying any words.  He knew who that was, the thud of his boot was consistent since Baioretto met him.

This man was the 3rd assassin in the Red Lotus Order, the man ranked directly above Baioretto in the rankings, Grato. He trained Baioretto occasionally in his youth and helped shape his bravado on the battlefield. Seeing him caused Baioretto to grow wary of his surroundings, he was a gifted assassin himself but defeating Grato in battle would take more than his strength. "What do you see, Baioretto who is there?" asked Dina to which he sighed before looking at her. "Someone more dangerous than me, by far." said Baioretto. He truly believed his words and didn't expect them to send Grato here for him, he expected maybe number seven or eight but never a top three.

"Let's go, and stay close." spoke Baioretto as he stood in a defensive stance preparing for any attacks that may have come their way towards the infirmary. The floor was clear as Grato and his group headed upstairs "Look, I have a plan. I'm going to storm the room and draw their attention. You get your father and meet me back at the hotel." spoke Baioretto to Dina to which she nodded her head. Approaching the staircase still in defensive stance Baioretto and Dina realized it was empty which confused them, something was definitely off about this situation.

14Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes

21:47

In all black just as the other assassins someone stood over the sleeping body of Cudo with a scalpel, his hands steadying as he brought them down aiming for the left wrist of Cudo, as the blade's cold air brushed against the skin of the weakened victim a blade pierced his heart from behind, it was Baioretto, Removing the blade he would stand over the body while the blood seeped out onto the ground. "We have to get your father and move.. Grato isn't going to be too far from here." said Baioretto before Dina came sliding into the room, unhooking the IV from her father and throwing him some pants. "Daddy! wake up." Dina screamed before she slapped her father causing him to wake in a frenzy "DINA I'M COMING" he yelled before realizing his daughter was in front of him. "Whew, you're safe." said Cudo before he looked over to Baioretto, "Thanks Juno." he said while standing up still groggy. "Why are we in a hospital." Cudo would ask while he got his footing right.

A gunshot smashed through the glass, Baioretto's body was positioned so he saw the shot coming, grabbing Cudo he tackled the man back to the ground after he had pushed Dina to her left right before doing so. "That's not important right now. We need to get you out of here." Still unaware of what is going on, Cudo looked around clueless, "Is someone going to tell me what's going on."  he asked while the trio ducked from gunfire. Kicking a desk on wheels over towards the window Baioretto watched as it slammed against the window causing it to tilt and show where the shooter is at. It was another faceless assassin, "Shit, that mean's he's here." said Baioretto. "Damn right." A voice responded as Baioretto was punched through the wall by a man who was tall and stout, standing at eight feel tall, weighing about four-hundred pounds, his salt and pepper hair and trench coat, this was "The Cleaner" Grato Beechum.

15Movie Silver (Voyage) Empty Re: Movie Silver (Voyage) Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Movie Silver (Voyage) Imgblitz

21:50

"Juno!" yelled both Dina and Cudo collectively, both were shocked that he was dispatched so easily.  The assailant, Grato stood tall and with his vicious smirk. "Good lord, I've been waiting years to knock that cocky son of a bitch through a wall, shame it took these circumstances to make it happen." said Grato while he examined his right hand with several clinches before pulling his glove done tightening it's fit. Turning his body towards the Barings family Grato smirked. "Ah, Cudo Bargins. Didn't think I'd be doing this one myself,, but it can't be helped." Cudo stood in front of his daughter prepared to sacrifice his life for her "What is all of this about!" yelled Cudo who remained terrified as he spoke "Your brother and me had some business. Once you seized control of the company that ruined my financial backing and knocked me in the hole a couple millions."

Grato slowly began to advance closer to Cudo and Dina "But why harm us, we did nothing wrong." yelled Cudo to no avail "You did do something wrong, you fucked up." Stopping 4 meters from the Barings family Grato stopped speaking and started to withdraw his gun, "I"ll start with you since you seem unwilling for your daughter to accept her fate." aiming his gun towards the head of Cudo the duo both began to shed tears of what was about to happen. Their eyes closed, tears streaming down their eyes a shot went off and there they remained, the remaining portion of the window shattered and the assassin adjacent to the facility was killed, it was Juno he had kicked Grato's arm away from the Barings family. On the ground was Cudo as Dina had pushed him to the ground, prepared to die in order for her father to live. The look on his face said it all, she was ready to make the ultimate sacrifice in order for her father to live. "D-d-Dina.." said Cudo to which his daughter, tears streaming down her face spoke "Daddy i love you, I wouldn't have let anything happen to you." scoffing Grato would smile "Let me end all the sentiment now, before it gets even more annoying." spinning his body with his arm still outwards Grato would attempt to clothesline Baioretto but the savvy assassin had managed to duck from the attack before a knee came from the left side, blocking it Baioretto locked his palm on to the kneecap from the side after the block, clinching his fingertips into the flesh of Grato, with the momentum against Grato Baioretto would take this chance to sweep Grato to the ground. A thud when his mentor fell to the floor.

Cudo and Dina looked on at Baioretto during his battle and he simply looked at them while they stayed to make sure he was okay "Are you dumb! get the fuck out of here!" he exclaimed. As they started to exit the room frantically Dina looked back to see Grato mounted by Baioretto while he delivered a slew of punches repeatedly to the face of Grato, the look of gleefulness she had on her face would soon leave as Grato's fight arm came up grabbing Baioretto by his neck, lifting him from Grato's body. Still he signaled for Dina to continue on.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum