Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
8th District's Protection (Flashback) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

18th District's Protection (Flashback) Empty 8th District's Protection (Flashback) Sat May 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Moise

Marine
Marine

Moise
8th District's Protection (Flashback) BzCsZY6

Disembarking from an off-the-grid Cipher Pol ship, Moise briefly had the guise of an agent under a fully cloaked figure. The only agent Moise could truly be considered is an agent of chaotic justice, and once the ship had disappeared he took on his "true" look with a Mane Mane pat. Inky black hair flowed around his feminine body and cloak that literally bled into the freshly shed snake skin. An equally neutral purse with all the dials Moise has had is at the side. Devoting himself to the original traits of Kandy or others wasn't a priority of Moise's. There are some things that can't be hidden and there was no spy mission to be had. People in the know understood on close inspection that this Kandy is "real" even with a different look. An irritating missing right hand had after all manifested. Other conclusions are simply illogical regarding Kandy. In a way Moise's grounded sanity brought a further dangerous impression those got from this seeming "Supernova Kandy".

Bringing himself to the streets of the 8th District began Moise's agenda. The black market was extremely seldomly visited by marines but by trade Moise had been dabbling. It could be said that Moise even acquired a semblance of influence in the area with ease due to his Transformation Jutsu devil fruit. Today was the first time Moise had decided to step inside inferior Baltigo personally though. Exploration of the area was fearlessly done by Moise as he used Kenbunshoku Haki and his own extraordinary senses. In selfish self-reflection, Moise realized he was on the cusp of advancing his Haki. Fearlessness was already Moise's taste with Kandy's body and his personal capability. At least, among the bustling rabble of Baltigo he's a mid-tier Supernova as his role. With his advancement he'll only be hesitant against history-defining Supernova.

Full of confidence Moise entered the private shopping area for the slaves. Pity was the strongest emotion in Moise mixed with desire. District 8 slavers hated those that pitied the slaves. There's always those revolutionaries or something regarding slaves. In fact, there's probably people on guard with Kenbunshoku that monitored people like Moise. Slave business requires a truly powerful force after all. The truth to Moise's feeling was that he had a complicated pity unable to be copied sadly for others. He didn't underestimate District 8 and knew that he should suppress his feeling. Overall, District 8 could be the most powerful district in terms of indefinite real human resource after all. Rarely seen sincerity had appeared on Moise's face today though and he believed that he'd be received nicely on closer inspection.

"I'd like to have a look at your finest merchandise!" Moise sounded as happy as if he was on an amusement park ride's start.

"Uh no do not let them look at our finest selection yet. That is a Supernova."
An unknown presence communicated somehow to a slave clerk dood without Moise knowing.

"...Sure right this way...you." Hesitance was on the fodder's face as he was specially warned about this special visitor and more importantly twitched upon not knowing the gender to address.

28th District's Protection (Flashback) Empty Re: 8th District's Protection (Flashback) Sat May 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Moise

Marine
Marine

Moise
Personally the clerk doesn't know what the big deal really is since "merchandise" (a "derogatory" remark for slaves) was mentioned by this supposed Supernova and there's adequate security. What isn't immediately understood is that Kandy's threat could have significantly increased with her new look and Kenbunshoku Haki shows that she for some reason has overwhelming pity in her heart at present. What the clerk understood as totally under control was in fact his amusement park ride malfunctioning everywhere though as the hidden presence was equally clueless about Kandy's gender. Humming, "Kandy" began roaming a dark corridor with, well, an equally shady and foddery clerk not of note. Eventually while bubbling up her pity passing foddery slaves she came to face a comically muscular male youth. In a way, this was an offense to Kandy who would probably be interested in someone with potential to be a transvestite for her crew.

"...Place it face down into the dirt and I'll have a look. The start doesn't matter." Breaking the silence "Kandy" Moise blankly noted toward the muscular youth with a nod of the chin.

"...K?" Caution was present everywhere and the clerk became bewildered at an extremely ordinary request for a slaver, who on instinct did as the customer directed.

"Oh excellent work on the museum! Now give me the history of EVERYONE. Don't tell me you don't have records of these cuties. More important clients deserve to know about future liabilities." Ecstasy quickly flipped away the pity from Moise and his previously apathetic tone. Briefly feeling up the slave's face, Moise stored a copy for his Mane Mane blatantly and uselessly to provoke this self-reaction. The nerves of the clerk and the hidden somewhat strong person blanked out then settled into complacency. With Kenbunshoku Haki reading emotions it was obvious that Moise's reaction wasn't faked and in reality his reason for being there could be constructed as somewhat uselessly insane. An ulterior motive or grand goal actually wasn't there. With Kandy's Supernova "status" Moise was soon passed a catalogue for the Baltigo slaves and he repeated the process done with the youth. Settling in the slummy darkness and smelly slave area, Moise yawned in fulfillment after being all set copying every Baltigo slave.

38th District's Protection (Flashback) Empty Re: 8th District's Protection (Flashback) Sat May 18, 2019 10:35 pm

Moise

Marine
Marine

Moise
"Oh! Have you figured out which ones you'd like to bring along today? You seemed really interested in our rarest selection." A rosy similar ecstasy budded in the clerk thinking about the commission for all those nobles Kandy for some reason liked, how this thingy went back to slaves noting down things like "I'll take this too" on some filthy paper.

"Mmmm that's right they have had really interesting positions in their life. Ah! I'll go home and think about it. See ya!" Shamelessly, Moise returned to a contrasting and demented emotionless tone as he exited the area with abrupt silence after sharing sincerity to rip the people off.

"...Send followers immediately. Boiling in anger, the presence wanted to jump Moise but had no justification. The entire interaction was rippling with red flags but there was nothing...done. Everything looked like a giant waste of time but that in itself is an offense. Moise was somewhat polite doing what could only be some fetish combined in an eat and run...but afterward having to check every single slave for tracking marks or poison was not fun. The clerk was completely cucked and by nature these were the sort of people that wanted to kill Moise in meany ways on first offense. Subsequently, the clerk with his somewhat respectable position tried to send followers after Moise.

~~~...Moments ago~~~

"So what do you want coming here?" A pretty chill slaver dood needed to break the ice.

"Myself, permanently recorded. I just wanted to make sure that even if Baltigo dies I won't." Not breaking a joyful beat, Moise had started to reach the end of the amusement park ride and was faking his enjoyment a bit.

"...Ahahaha sure." Slaver dood awkwardly being used to dealing with weird fucks.

Casually awakening from a euphoria of copying some random NPC, Moise looked back at the clerk. But I'm not really here. Coincidentally reaching a mental breaking point of the day, Moise promptly suppressed himself from madness. The Seppuku skill self-harmed Moise in the least combat-affecting way but blood spewed out from his face. Killing intent peered out toward the clerk and his will was modified as Moise directed his attention to the slave catalogue in false melancholy sadness that showed his sober control. Despite Moise relenting his actually mixed urges the hidden presence with Kenbunshoku Haki noticed the change and inched forward from a nearby corner watching the clerk or Kandy. Searching for...similarity? Themselves....? The pitiful feeling is back and sadness... Before the presence sprang into action Moise danced in place though at a speed chillingly superior to the hidden presence. A subtle mental suppression halted the bodyguard. Moise continued on walking through the slave peanut gallery like nothing happened, and with a pat on his face healed his "injury" while cycling through copies. Moise corrected his mental state back to the most appealing to the slaver in a flash, but the Kenbunshoku user felt his skin crawl bewildered. They want...all of them? "Desire" can mean a lot of things but an intent to rob wasn't present nor malice toward the clerk.

48th District's Protection (Flashback) Empty Re: 8th District's Protection (Flashback) Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 pm

Moise

Marine
Marine

Moise
~~~...Flashback Presento~~~

The human resources wouldn't be finding Moise. Even for a Yonko a competent Geppo-like Corps was extravagant. There was no great crime or scheme undertaken by Moise and the searchers didn't deign to imagine that Moise's trip on Baltigo ended at stealing their slave trade only morally. All Moise wanted was a tour where he stole each face permanently dug in dirt for his memory. A free tourist trip in the dark market museum most open. The pity Moise felt for the slaves was their ordinary fates. The fishman is no revolutionary, no pirate, but a marine. He looks at the big picture even if the picture is ugly and twisted with many faces. After using his Mane Mane means to throw off the pursuers in every way perfect as possible, Moise entered the lawless and outskirts of Baltigo to leave. Moise does believe in karma and thus a lovestruck female slave trader hopped over to Moise like a bunny. In fact, this woman had some high-up position of some sort. How'd Moise draw her over without alerting anybody?

Whatever the generic social ploy with Mane Mane, Moise had already forgotten it. Drawing a revolver from a black purse the fishman brought an anti-climatic end to the random woman as she dropped into a body of water nearby. Moise isn't good at bringing a story with his persons but his worldview is a story in itself with supernatural senses making him an exemplary gunslinger. Dropping his face into the water in a way not to affect his devil fruit, Moise smiled drunkenly from the foreign feeling of water to a fruit user along with his fishman traits keeping him alive indefinitely. Like a turtle Moise snapped his jaws berserkly on the fish at a supernatural speed usually reserved for comical devouring of meals for those that need to support unusually strong bodies. A kiss with every meal, Moise keeps some Supernova Kandy traits. In a way, the now half-slaver woman was released face down into the ocean. The 3 headed raven continues his journey and fulfills his true goal in Baltigo: precedent for Kandy having a sister.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum