Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Trials in the Winter future{Topic} EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:05 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

"There are just as many ways for me to hurt you then their is to heal you."
-Roma Velts-"

Roma was walking into the marine base centered at the edge of the common grounds close to the noble's district, today was an off day yet she was wearing her usual attire that consisted of a black necklace with a locket attached to it, a white sports bra with black outlining while covering most of her upper body with a red leather jacket with a high collar, she was wearing new black jeans with the right side being cut similar to hot pants while the left side was only slightly cut in certain areas but reached all the way just pass her kneecap, she wore simple black boots while her hair was tied up in a wild styled ponytail kept mostly together by a red hairband.

After failing to capture the pirate captain Yua she had been somewhat frustrated and requested a personal day to focus on training her abilities and think of a plan going forward, she found it quite odd she was called in as it seems one of Yua's trusted men had some valuable information on his possible whereabouts, Roma possibly would have handed a case to another dedicated marine if the roles had been reversed and she had captured the Captain instead but since that wasn't the case and it was because of her failure the Captain was still at large she wanted the one to come in and hear what could possibly lead her to his whereabouts and take him out.

But more than that the last words Captain Yua spoke before he got away left a bad taste in her mouth and the fact that the devil fruit he consumed wasn't the one his men or even he thought it would be, there was more to the story and Roma was going to find out.
She continued walking down the long hallway making her way towards the interrogation room where she eventually spotted two men guarding the door which was common protocol to make sure nobody who wasn't intended to be there or anyone already inside got out, "I'm Commodore Roma Velt's let me through so that I may interrogate the suspect in question."

"We understand you're position but we were told that another would be coming and to only let you in together, I believe his name was Rindaman"

Rindaman....ah, now that she thought about it during the raid there was an officer that approached her with the same name, it was hard to forget about them because they had such a unique zoan devil fruit..a dinosaur no less. "Right, well then I'll wait." Roma laid up against the opposite side of the wall and began to wait for Rindaman to show up.

2Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
After all that happened, it was rather nice for Roma to allow Rindaman to tag along. He wasn't too sure how he managed to perform when the surprise attack was being ensured in order to capture and defeat the enemy pirates but Rindaman made sure to go by the book in case any of the other snobby marines tried to put something about Rinda's conduct or how laid back he was during their off times. It wasn't his fault that he was like that, it was just that being extra serious about things when he didn't need to was added stress that could actually hinder someone's focus and growth.

"Control the controllable, there is nothing else I could do at the moment, so I shouldn't net it bother me."

But still, getting a chance to join one of the more prominent marines that the higher-ups seemed to trust was an opportunity that Rindaman didn't take for granted. During these trips, Rindaman just had to be around and pull his weight in order to get by. Being second best was enough for him, it was only the fact that he had to back the right horse that was intent on being number one.

"If I can't even make that, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I can make a good career out of it."

While mumbling to himself, Rindaman reported to the area that Roma was waiting for him at.

"Did you already finish the interrogation or were you waiting for me to start?"

3Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

Roma opened her eyes as she heard the sound of footsteps down the hallway so she got off the wall and started to stand straight up as she looked at Rindaman walking towards her, when he approached her he asked if the interrogation had already finished or if she happened to be waiting for him which tipped her off that he had no idea why she had to wait for him either, "Hmmm... Well yes, I was told I would have to wait for you. Glad you seem to be doing well after that raid though, I would love to talk more but our suspect awaits."

Roma began walking towards the guarded door except for this time they moved to the side allowing her to enter into the room, unlike the rest of the building the interrogation room was quite an older piece of the building bearing no real color other than the basic white stained brick tiles all around and the roof showing actual ceiling panels while a bronze thick pipe stood at the foremost left corner, the only thing in the room was two chairs at a table, a folder with a red pen sitting on top and the stainless one-sided glass mirror to the left, and the man in question himself.

The man had golden short hair with bangs hanging just over his forehead and his eyes were green, he was wearing a plain white cotton shirt with the area's around the armpits soaked no doubt from being in the heated room for so long and black pants, but more than that Roma could see the terror behind the man's eyes as he surely thought he was going to Impel Down which was the newly instated prison for criminals, instantly Roma knew how she was going to play this. Roma walked to the table grabbing the folder and pen before sitting slightly off the table to the right of the man and began taking a look at his file reading his basic information and his crime, "Hello Mr.Daniel my name is Roma Velts and this is my partner Rindaman, do you know why I'm here today?" Daniel looked down, "I know who you are, you're the one who arrested all my friends, my family.." Roma took a moment to glance at him, "That's right Daniel I am, Mr. Daniel you have some information that I would very much like to know. You're looking at some serious charges such as murder of a world government officer, thief and among other charges, you know that?" The man was quiet, but Roma could see he was sweating, "Unless you tell us what you know I can't help you and your chances of going to Impel down are nearly 100%. Isn't that right Rindaman?" Roma inquiried to Rindaman to follow along.

4Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:10 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
"If I am anything, I am a good hand. It seems to me that I was blessed with such a devil fruit that it makes me a lot more durable than most people. But still, it doesn't make me invincible or anything of the sort. I could have gotten my ass kicked, but having you there played a big role in that not happening."

Roma's presence did mean something to the marines, even if she didn't notice or realize it at the moment. The fact that she initiated contact and started this fight against the revolutionaries with her planning was crucial, with some of the marines seeing her as a role model. Rindaman heard the rumors, things were pretty hot with her at the moment and her name popping up on occasion when things are being discussed was a telling of her fame. Rindaman was keen on using that by being associated with her, but he did feel like with the control he had over his devil fruit, being in possession of it might not be enough to be seen as a comrade of value to Roma.

"Well, I'm here. So let's get started!"

Rindaman followed Roma silently and without a word until they reached Daniel. She did most of the talking, which kind of made it seem like they could play the good cop bad cop scenario if they needed to do so. But Rinda was hoping that such a thing wouldn't be necessary.

"That's right...."

Rinda agreed with Roma, Daniel's only chance was to cooperate.

"You wouldn't want to rot in a cell for the rest of your life, the only thing that you can do is ask for a plea bargain. Depending on the worth of the information you bring, it could be possible to lower your sentence or......if...well a big IF....it's greatly valuable, you might be able to escape jail time to a degree with the world government implementing other terms to your possible service of intel. Believe me, I could have killed a lot of your friends that was aiming to kill us, bit I showed mercy. The arrest rate of this operation was 80 percent, the majority of your family is still intact. Some casualties occured, but they weren't intentional on the marines side. We might even BOTHER to investigate them individually to see if they have their own personal charges in order to give them a chance because at this rate, going down with you keeps them in the hole. "

Rinda then stood at attention.

"Roma being here now is the silver lining you were looking for....."

5Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

Although she didn't have much time to talk to him or fill him in on her plan Rindaman was quite the capable marine as without her saying a word beforehand he seemed to pick up on the situation and began explaining just how bleak Daniels situation was but he didn't stop as he also told him how telling them what they needed to know would benefit him and the "family" he seemed to care about enough to not give them any intel, "Like my very capable partner said, you could either tell us the information we need and risk rotting in jail and make the situation worse for the rest of you're family still at large and the others waiting for their sentence, or you can tell me what you need to know and I can give you my word of a lighter sentence and even possibly no sentence at all. You're choice Mr.Daniel."

Roma looked Mr.Daniel, his sweating only worsened as his head suck lower onto the table no doubt having inner turmoil about giving up whatever he knew or taking the fall, it seemed he needed a little push. "How disappointing..." Roma got up from her position turning to face the door, "Good luck in Impel down Mr. Daniel, I pray that your other family isn't sent their either." Roma began to reach for the door handle and slightly turned it before suddenly Daniel slammed his palm onto the table as he rose to his feet, "WAIT!...I'll tells you what you need to know...!" Roma stopped her movement letting go of the door handle and turned around to walk back to her position upon the table, "By all means do proceed."

Daniel took a deep breath, "Captain Yua, he probably escaped to Katakuri." Roma now had a location but that wasn't enough because certain things didn't add up and she needed to know, "Why?" Daniel started playing around with his hands obviously nervous, "Captain Yua got the information about the devil fruit from a man they're known as Craif, a revolutionary to be exact...." Things were starting to come together, "Let me guess, this Craif guy gave him this information in an exchange for an alliance?" Daniel didn't say anything but he nodded, "I see, now are you aware that the devil fruit mentioned in the deal wasn't the one Yua expected, it seemed the devil fruit he ate gave him some camouflage ability instead of the power to control sand."

Daniel looked up at shock before taking a hard swallow as he seemed to digest the situation, "In that case.... Captain Yua wouldn't go to Katakuri to make an alliance, he would go there to get revenge. Captain Yua doesn't like to be betrayed and this would be the utmost utter betrayer he's ever encountered." Roma nodded her head, "I see, you're information has been....very valuable. As promised I will do the best I can do reduce your sentence." Roma got up and began making her way to the door opening it for Rindaman for them to exit.

Once outside the room Roma would close the door to the interrogation room and make her way to the superior office room while speaking to her partner, "This isn't good, if their Captain is heading to this Craif guy his chances of killing him are pretty good because of the nature of his new found abilities, if Captain Yua succeeds Craif network will scatter to the wind and were never find them. If he doesn't succeed then Craif and his network will go back into hiding all the same."
Roma stopped in her tracks for a moment to look Rindaman in the eye, "You did good work in there, I can use you in Katakuri as an important ally to help me, but first we need to get clearance to get a transfer." Roma continued walking towards her superior office

6Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:02 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
Rindaman wondered of the effects of what was being proposed towards Mr. Daniels, he hoped that the man would listen to reason and truly understand that he wasn't in the situation of bargaining. Being jailed or executed was the last thing on the minds of other marines when it came to the lives of pirates or revolutionaries. There was no need to try to initiate a bargain or plea with the lot of them, and sometimes still seeing criminals as human beings with rights could get you dragged around verbally in the locker room. However, even Rindaman himself had some humble beginnings when it came to the wrong side of the law. It took him some effort to turn around, but it wasn't like he was expecting everyone to do so. The only thing that made this relevant was that Rindaman knew that something like this wasn't impossible.

But adding to the realism, Rindaman looked genuinely surprised when it seems like Roma was going to walk away, which probably made it more believable for Daniels.

"Oh well, can't say that we didn't tr-"

Before Rinda could even speak, it seemed as if that there was a change of heart in Daniels, prompting him to start speaking and give Roma the information she asked for. He kept quiet, taking all of the information in until Daniel's had nothing left to say. After that, Rindaman would exit first and wait for Roma to leave after. Some of the information seemed a bit troubling, apparently weighing heavily on his comrade's mind.

"This seems to be a bit of a stretch, but maybe we could follow loosely and get two birds with one stone? The captain is going to be using his network and remaining resources in order to track down Craif to kill him. We just need to intercept the assassination to arrest both of them at the same time. But if done earlier, the captain would have to be the first to go in order to give craif the false sense of security that his head isn't on the block anymore."

Besides that, Rinda received a compliment of his work, which caused him to smile and tip his hat.

Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Pirate-Spain-pirate-spain-hetalia-31030431-197-255
"Thank you..as a matter of fact.. I was just about to ask you for permission to tag along. Things are getting pretty serious, we should back each other up out there. "

7Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:31 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

"Agreed, I look forward to working with you from now on." But something still didn't add up, if Craif wanted to make an alliance with pirate's then he would have made sure to give good information because of everyone knows that once a devil fruit is eaten you can't eat another and you're stuck with the abilities of the one you ate for life and telling someone you plan to make an alliance with is definitely betrayal, there was a small likely possibly there was a third party or person at work playing their own angle but without sure evidence Roma chose to stay quiet about the matter until she had more concrete proof on her theory.

In the train of her own thoughts they finally arrived at her superior's office, Roma gave the door two steady knocks before hearing a voice from behind, "Enter." When Roma opened the door she was meant with a large room that had bookcases at the left and right walls and a single desk made of mahogany wood set in front of a large glass window, behind the desk was Rear Admiral Orion a senior marine officer who know dedicated his late years seating behind the desk and running the scenes from the back, his face covered by a black mask due to suffering serious burns from his youth to his face but the medals on the left side of his shirt gave testimony to his experience and dedication to the World Government.

"Sir, I have my report from the witness of the raid I orchestrated two days ago. I believe you may need to patch the Commanding officer in Katakuri Island, the information I'm about to share is vital to his operations there."  The Rear admiral shifted in his chair, "Interesting..." He then guided his right hand from its folded position upon his desk to the den mushi at the rightmost corner, he began to dial a number and then let it sit there before a voice answered from the other side. "Rear Admiral Brask speaking."
"You know have the attention of two Rear Admirals, this better be good Commodore Roma..."

"Rear Admiral Brask, two days ago I performed a raid in Lulusia island to apprehend a pirate crew at large, my squad and I managed to capture 80% of the crew while others escaped one of which happens to be their Captain Yua. Just less than twenty minutes ago Officer Rindaman and I spoke to a key member of Captain's Yua crew to find out his whereabouts and not only did we find out he is or heading for Katakuri island but we also discovered that a revolutionary known as Craif made a negotiation with the dear Captain, Devil fruit abilities for an alliance. Unfortunately, the information seemed to be incorrect and our apprehended member believes the Captain plans to kill Craif. My solution is clear, I request a transfer and some of you're commissioned officers to deal with the Captain as well as this Craif and their network and resources before they become a bigger issue to you or to the World Government as a whole."

There was silence in the air before the Rear Admiral on the line spoke, "How many of my men do you need for this..."team"? Roma smiled although he wouldn't be able to see it, "I only require two of you're man, more if possible down the line if my success rate proves a valuable asset.  Again, there was a moment of silence, "Very well, since you're commanding officer allowed this call I assume you're a well-trusted officer, I'll gather two of my men and let you inform them of the situation, you have my permission to transfer. I'll call back once I gathered two men for you"  clink Rear Admiral Orion leaned back in his chair relaxing, "You have made quite the discovery and seem to have made up you're mind, I won't hold back you're transfer either but I have something I need to discuss with you." Rear Admiral Orion shifted his head towards Rindaman, "Wait outside until the call patches in."

Roma spoke up, "Rear Admiral, I am also requesting to take this officer with me, he was there on the night of the raid and helped capture the crew as well as the one who helped me question the witness and assisted in getting the information out of him, he has proven an invaluable asset to the marine's but more so importantly, me." The Rear Admiral kept his eyes focused on Rindaman through his mask, "Is that so Officer Rindaman?"

Last edited by Crimson Plague on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

8Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:05 am

Rindaman

Rindaman
He entered the large room after Roma, sensing a bit of the tension that was coming from the other side. It wasn't as if Rinda had some sort of way to sense the energies of another being, it was more of a street sense. When you knew that the "main guy" or anyone of relevance was just ahead or around the corner, you wouldn't even have to meet with such a person once for you to figure out that it's the individual that you shouldn't be messing with. For Rinda's case, entering the room of an Admiral wasn't something that he wasn't expecting to do today. It seemed that this was the kind of heat that he wasn't accustomed to, which also made him feel a little uncomfortable when the boss of your boss is involved.

"....."

There wasn't much of a sound coming from Rinda from the time that he entered, he was completely silent and only did well to stand at attention as Roma gave in her report. It also involved some cross communications with another admiral on the phone, which made Rinda wonder what the repercussions were if they didn't succeed in this assignment that Roma was pursuing.

Failure shouldn't be an option if they wanted to avoid getting ostracized by the two admirals. However, Roma seemed to be getting a lot of pull so far, with both of the admirals being on board with the plan that she had in store. Rinda was happy for Roma, but then the attention came towards him when the primary agendas were all but dealt with. Rinda was commanded to wait outside, and he was going to leave as well. But that was before Roma spoke up on his behalf.

When it came to confirming such things, Rindaman decided to take it.

"That is correct. Within my capabilities, I've done my best to serve as a proper representation of the marines and assisted Roma in her mission to capture the occupying force. I would like to continue to help her down the line, if allowed to do so...sir...."

9Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:57 am

Suzu

Marine
Marine

Suzu

She wasn't expecting a summons so soon after she had arrived in Karakuri. Work on improving the food supply for the local base was going smoothly. There were a bunch of things she wanted to try but a call from the Rear Admiral took priority. In her mind she guessed that there must be some kind of a troublesome emergency. It was far too soon to be checking up on her work so far so whatever this was was most likely a new mission of sorts. What's more, she wasn't called in alone.

She briefly knocked on the door of the Rear Admiral's office before entering and greeting the man with a salute.

"Commodore Kouchou reporting for duty, sir."

By the looks of it, the man was just on a call. The den den mushi that would normally be on the side was right in front of the Rear Admiral who looked up when the little Commodore arrived and announced herself. She patiently waited for the man to speak, noticing that he was getting ready to make another call. This new incident must be quite urgent. It had been a while since she was last involved in something major. She both dreaded and eagerly anticipated the briefing they were about to get.

Suzu

10Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:39 am

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Karakuri Headquarters was looking to be a good move for Elliot; he met someone that he could call a partner and even met a good number of fellow marines while being there. This visit however was going to be interesting to say the least. Coming down the corridor towards the Rear Admirals Office, Elliot had decided to actual dress in some appropriate attire for the briefing. He wore a pair of blue jeans, boots, and a marine hoodie. Just before he got to the door, he saw the little Commodore that the had helped with the Potato and crop assessment. “I wonder what this meeting is about?” He entered almost immediately after the Commodore did. Luckily the office was big enough to support his immense size, but he filed in just behind her, gave a half-hardy salute, and spoke “Ensign Elliot Khun reporting for duty as well, sir!”

The Rear Admiral had his Den Den Mushi on the desk before them, which would indicate that he would be making a call. This could be another assignment, new orders, or even something he hadn’t thought of yet. They awaited the call or new orders without being told to relax yet. The Massive Long-leg was nearly to the roof of the office, but he hoped that they wouldn’t be in the briefing for too much longer. He still needed to meet back up with Robert for their little adventure into the Icy Environment of Karakul for a little scouting job.

-Word Count: 250
-Tags: @Crimson Plague @Suzu @Rindaman

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

11Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

"Well then it seems you're mind is made up, I'll handle the necessary paperwork for both of you to transfer to Karakuri Island. But since you're both going the information implies to both of you," The Rear Admiral reached into his desks lower cabinets pulling out a piece of paper, as he began writing an address into it, "You both are still rather green in the marine's and I'm sure this task ahead will not be a simple one, I'm giving you an address to a marine much younger than I but has seen more combat experience then I have in all my years combined, when you find time go seek him out and get him to train you as his combat experience will be invaluable going forward into the grand line and beyond."

The Rear admiral handed the paper to Roma and she took it into her hand reading the address that stated this person lived just outside of the future city, two miles towards the southeast. Roma cleanly folded the paper in half and then again before sliding it into her front pocket before bowing, "Thank you for this information, I'll make the best of it Sir." The Rear Admiral gave a wheezily chuckle, "Think nothing of it, least I can do for such a motiva-" Riiiing~! Riiiing~! Roma and the Rear Admiral pulled their attention towards the den den mushi already knowing who it was, the Rear Admiral answered it, "We're here Rear Admiral Brask."

"Excellent, Just as you requested I have brought two capable soldiers under my jurisdiction, I introduce Commodore Kouchou and Ensign Elliot Khun."

Roma took a deep breath before speaking, "Welcome Commodore Kouchou and Ensign Elliot Khun, my name is Commodore Roma Velts of Lulusia Kingdom Common grounds and my partner Ensign Rindaman. I would like to thank you personally for coming in on such short notice and I wish I could give you good news but I can't, as of right now there is an escaped pirate  known as Captain Yua heading or possibly already in Karakuri Island, what's more is that we have evidence and testimony that he plans to kill a revolutionary leader known as Craif after a failed attempt to forge an alliance. Usually, we wouldn't care is if a pirate or a revolutionary wished to kill each other but under the circumstances they both have resources beyond themselves that could cause trouble down the line if either one of them gets killed and the rest vanish."

Roma took a moment to clear her throat, "All this brings us back to the reason you're called in, upon my arrival onto the island I will be assigned as a squad leader with Commodore Kouchou as my second in command. Our first objective is to find Captain's Yua remaining resources on Karakuri to lead us back to him, we will not be detaining Captain Yua once we find him but instead we will let him lead us to Craif location like a worm to a fish, once we are aware of both their locations then we will move out to detain them both, dead or alive."  

"For now rest up and prepare yourselves, I hope to see you all soon. Commodore Roma signing off." The Rear Admiral pressed the button on the den mushi ending the call, "Well looks like this is goodbye Commodore Roma, it's been a pleasure and may you have fortune in you're in endeavors." Roma once again bowed in respect, "It's been an honor sir." Roma turned around and began exiting the room, only once they were outside the Rear Admirals door would she let out a big sigh as she hunched over due to half holding her breath during the entire process to maintain the poise her rank suggested.

"That was pretty intense..." She then glanced over at Rindaman, "Well looks like you and I will be stuck with each other for a while." Roma then reached into her pocket pulling out a wad of beli worth 30 Million, "Good work Ensign Rindaman, go prepare for the journey as you see fit, Meet me at Lulusia's ship harbor tomorrow afternoon for our exit to Karakuri."

Rear Admiral Brask

"Well you heard what Commodore Roma said, as of today you two are under her command, from now on you report to her and she reports to me. Now go, and prepare yourselves and have a nice drink or two because the moment she arrives I'm sure she will keep you lot thoroughly entertained."

-Exit-

12Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
Rindaman was glad that Roma and the Admiral believed in his ability to properly support Roma in her quest.  He was also being trusted with important information regarding a younger marine whose combat skill far exceeds that of the admiral that was sitting behind the desk. Of course, it was obvious not to assume the skill level of the admiral that was in front of him, maybe he didn't like fighting? Either way, a recommendation from such a decorated admiral held a lot of weight. Ig it meant that Rindaman could grow even stronger with the current abilities that he had access to, he was looking forward to meeting this marine in order to atleast get a take on how his mind works and how he survived for so long.

With the introductions and wrap up from Roma, the rest was dismissed and Rindaman ended up walking with Roma when it was done.  

"Stuck? I would say that I willingly came with you. Doesn't look like it'll ever be a dull moment with you around, so i'm generally happy to come. "

Then again, what Rinda wasn't expecting was the wad of cash being pulled out and handed to him.

"W-woah.... I would be lying if I said I was happy with my salary but are you sure I can accept this?"

He was told to use this money to prepare, that's exactly what he was going to do. As soon as he accepted the money, he gave a salute as soon as he put it away.

"I'll see you first thing in the morning!"

-Accepts the cash
-exit

13Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Suzu

Marine
Marine

Suzu

Of course it was villains. Somehow she had a feeling it was something like that. And there were two of them at the level that called for the attention of at least a Commodore. Considering the largely independent status of Karakuri, it was no wonder that the likes of them would conduct operations in that island. She raised an eyebrow at the mention of a Revolutionary involved too. She was bound to run into them again some time. They were always a difficult bunch to handle, in more ways than one. After listening to the briefing from Commodore Velts, she more or less got a grasp on the situation.

"Understood Commodore Velts. We'll be awaiting your arrival."

Lulusia was neither near nor far, but their guests would get there before they knew it. There were still a couple of things Suzume had to get out of the way before she could devote her efforts to this new assignment so she had to see to those first. Thankfully the ensign was a capable assistant. After listening to the Rear Admiral's closing statement, she responded with another salute.

"Yes sir. We'll make sure to prepare thoroughly."

She briefly pondered giving a status update on her little project but decided against it. There would be another time. Turning around, she led the way exiting the room. Presumably the ensign would be following right behind her.

-Exit-

Suzu

14Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Empty Re: Trials in the Winter future{Topic} Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:22 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Of course it was something dealing with Criminals! Elliot listened to the briefing about a pirate named Captain Yua and a revolutionary captain called Craif that had fled Lulusia Kingdom to come to Karakuri Island. This gave Elliot a bit of excitement because this is one of the reasons why he joined up with the Marines. He could catch killers, pirates, and even revolutoinaries. He had been learning and developing his abilities for combat situations, and he was getting more anxious to try them out on a real enemy and not a common thief. When his commanding officer finished her debriefing through the Den Den Mushi. “Gotcha Commodore Velts.” Elliot kept it short, because the whole fall in line mentality wasn’t him at all. He would address with respect, but he wasn’t trying to kiss ass anymore. He had huge plans for his military career, and he hoped to be sitting in that Rear Admirals seat sooner or later.

The call was cut off, they were given more orders, and Elliot saluted one last time before pivoting and exiting the office. He knew he would have to get Robert on board with his plans, but they could use this to push themselves forward. This new Commodore had battle experience AND her partner seemed to be with her during these events. They had seen an actual beautiful island compared to the icy wasteland of Karakuri, but he still needed to implore more into the technological advancements that they have been performing here. This could help them later on in their journey’s. Elliot took off down the corridor towards his room before he would head to the range. He needed to learn more accuracy with his weaponry.

=====>Exit

-Word Count: 270
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum