Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Yukuza-0 (GV) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Yukuza-0 (GV) Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Yakuza-0 work is ongoing.

As loud thundering noises could be heard the scream of a young girl would mask it all. As multiple men tried to grab her she would use her most trusted pocket knife to slash at them. Drawing blood in more ways than one. Hinata looks on at her would be captives. Breathing ever so hard she was confused at what was going on. At one moment she was smiling and enjoying her wedding day but came nightfall. She would wake to smoke and fire. As her komoto nearly came off she would knee down. Slowly fixing her clothes as she stared at them.

About ten in total some of these men looked all so familiar. They were men who served under her father. But just why were they attacking her in such a way? Hinata would stand back up and points her pocket knife at the men in black. The smoke began to get so heavy that it started to cover the entire room. She would cover her mouth as he continued to point her knife at any member of her attackers. "What is the meaning of this and where is my father?" She asked this question as she looked on at them. But they remain the same as they came. They all said not a word as they started to surround her again.

Hinata looked on as she prepared herself. Her heart beating fast as if it was a pump machine. Her version started to go blurry this was strange to her. Because none of them was reacting to the smoke as she was. Right then the window would open as smoke rushed out. Not the best of fresh air but still it was extremely helpful to her. Slowly but surely a person would climb throughout the window. Coming in Hinata was shock to see who it was.

Smiling as she looks on at Faith. "Faith thank goodness your here. I could truly use your help here." Faith looked at her with her blood red eyes. Her hair laid straight down and was red as her eyes were. Faith was wearing a suit just like the other people. She began to laugh as she looks at Hinata from head to toe. "You know something princess you really are beautiful I'll give you that. But unfortunately for you, I have to kill you now." Hinata eyes would widen as she heard this news. "Kill what do you mean by that? What is the meaning behind all this?/Faith would start to laugh yet again."Too bad you ain't the brightest huh. But it's ok I'll end you soon and send you to hell with your father. Well, at least that is what my boss said." Faith began to walk towards her.

Hinata looked on as she started to get sad. "My father he best be ok when I get to him. But my husband I need to know where he is at. Faith you and you're wannabe boss will pay dearly for this." Faith looks on then pointed her gun at Hinata. "As I said before my boss you stupid spoil ass brat." Hinata would look on at what she just said. "No that can't be true so I won't believe you." Faith aimed the gun at her, "oh believe you me honey it's the truth." (Click Click Click) Was the sound the gun made. Faith and her men looked on as did Hinata. Faith started to get mad as she hits the gun. "Don't tell me this damn thing jammed up on me." Hinata saw this as she slowly took her pocket knife. Looking on as Faith aimed the gun at her again. But with quick thinking, Hinata threw the knife at the gun with perfect aim. It would hit the gun nose getting stuck in the nose in the process. Just then the gun would go off causing a jammed explosion to happen. Small in stature however it was enough force to cause the girl to drop the gun. In pain as it was like a small bomb going off. This caused the other men to fall back as well.

Hinata saw this and did not think twice to dash away.

2Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:23 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Hinata quickly dashes away aiming towards the door as fast as she could. With the running head start, she had she would kick the door open. As the smoke leaked out so would she with quick fashion. Covering her mouth as she was coughing. "I have to get to my father and soon." Dashing off just as Faith broke down the door. Hinata would be far down the long hallway which itself was about 120 meters long. As she was running she could hear war cries all over. Gunfire as if a war was going on more or so a war-like a battle was being fought at this very moment.

Faith looked down the hall at her as she watches Hinata turn the corner. Clearly, anger but a smile came on her face. "I really do love the chase but I see you girl game on. I want that big tit cunt head now." With they orders they would give chase as Faith started to walk towards Hinata direction. Taking out her baby den den mushi as it was ringing. "Hey boss man listen she got making her way towards you and the old head of the family. I'm on her case as we speak so hang on tight-" Faith looked on as the baby den den mushi other line hung up.

Sitting her nails Faith looked on as she started to head towards Hinata. Speaking of Hinata quickly makes it pass most of the noise. Screaming for her father over and over again as she got closer to his office. Making it up the stairs and nearly out of breath she would look around to see more men in suits. Stopping as she walked towards them. "Please my father where is he. I need to see him please is be alright." As the men said nothing they looked then started to laugh. Just as Faith walked in hearing Hinata cry for her father. "Yeah you see the thing is daddy is not here anymore. So is you going to go with him nice and quietly or how can I put it dreadfully painfully."

Hinata was not one to take shit but this was just too much. She looked on at them and slowly walked to her father office door. She would try to walk past the man only to get knocked back. She would try again but this time she was knocked down. Looking up at them she would stand back up. Faith could not believe how stupid she looked as she was nearly in tears. "Let her sorry ass past it would be best if she saw it herself. Don't say I didn't warn you, honey." Hinata looked on as she balled up her fist walking past the mafia men. With fear in her eyes as tears soon followed. As she opened the door she was in pure shock at what she saw.

There standing over her father who was laying in a puddle of his own blood. Stood a man in the hybrid form of his tree frog zoan. Was the man she said her vows with. The tears in her face. The pain in her heart as he looked at her. Standing 8 feet over her small 5-foot height. He would smile as Hinata fainted out of sadness. Faith looked at the frogman and smiled. "Looking good boss man I can't wait to see you on top of the world or me." Tammy stood tall as it was clear who was in charge now. Dreams all dreams just a bad dream she was hoping it would be. When she wakes up everything will be back to normal. Nobody will be dead, Tammy would never do such a thing. He was her father number 1 hitman but never truly killed. Just made his target sleep forever in a brain dead type of way. Hinata would start to come too as she was in a small room. She started to see clearly but it was still dark. Slowly getting up she would head to the door to open it. Looking on to see none other than a marine lieutenant.

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total

3Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Hinata looked confused at what was going on looking around. As her head stop spinning she looked on at the marine Lt. "Where am I and how did I end up here?" She looked on as the man stood up all the way up more like it. As the marine stood at 10 feet even height. He looked down at her "first off you are fine that is good to know. Second, off I am afraid to say that he is no longer of this world." Her eyes would widen as he said that she would nearly faint again as the marine Lt caught her.

Watching her as she was still woke "listen I brought you here because I want to help. You are the daughter of a crime boss and the government does want you for major questioning."As she backs up off of him she would look very angry. "You are apart of the government payroll do you really think I will just up and trust you?" He looked on then grinned before he smiled. "I am Lt James Foster of the marine. I saved your life clearly for reasons. I will tell you at a later time. But right now I am on your side believe me when I tell you that." She looked at him as she remembers Tammy saying the very same thing.

"As we speak my family has given their all to my soon to be dead husband. If you truly want to help me then help me get to my father safe house. Where are we anyway? He looked at her then smiled at her."We are at the very nation capital." She would go over to the window only to open it. Looking on to see the castle so far away. Looking back at him after she closed the window. "Good we not far from where I need to be and just hopefully he is still in town." James looked as she said that confused as she went back into the small room.

Looking around she would put on random clothes as Lt James walked in soon after. "Sure you can borrow the clothes." As he began to laugh. She would put on sunglasses to hide her face more. As the 2 left out they would begin to make the walk. Going to her father main safe house not too far off from their location which was a good thing. Hinata looked on as the moon came out at least 1 hour had gone by as they made it. The safe house stood 2 stories and was rather dull looking. A perfect throwaway location. Hinata looked as she made it to the front door. Unlocking the locks and certain ways. She looked on as the door open up.

The 2 then would walk in as she looked around. Quickly closing the door. "Say not a word I will show you to my father last wish. Even if I am not supposed to I truly have no choice." James looked on as they started to walk towards the back. Going down some stairs as they reached the basement. The 2 would then walk towards the room some 115 meters away. Hinata looked as she opened the door to the small room. James was wondering why it was so small. Hinata walked in and went right to the middle of the room floor. "This safe house is not to stay in it pretty much the last stand type of place." As she pressed the wood floor as the walls began to move.

Looking over as guns and weapons began to show. Hinata would smile as James was a bit confused at it. "Wow you plan on running in there gun blazing do you? If that's the case I could send out a red alert." Hinata smiled as she went to the wall to get a large bag which had beli and a box in it. "Within this box is the answer to my problems. I won't be fighting up front but I know someone that will. Last I checked he was still around town. I ask you this could you help me find him." James looked t her,"it depends what's his or her name." Hinata looked as she smiled,"his name is Deadshot." Lt James eyes would go wide at hearing that.

Meanwhile, at a low-key dark ally bar, Dragon would s sneeze."God damn allergies."

4Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:53 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Hinata would grab the box and begin to head out of the safe house. Lt James was still at a lost at what she was about to do. Looking on at her as she had such a serious look on her face. But still, that could not compare to what was in her heart. Hinata looked on as she made it to the door grabbing on its knob. Grabbing it tightly she would ask with a low tone voice. "Why are you helping me what do you plan on getting out of this " She would wait on him to answer her. As he looked he would smile," Because a friend never turn they're back on another friend in need "

A tear nearly falls down her face as she began to think. Thinking about how she really does not have any friends at the moment. " A friend in need you said huh so do I really look that helpless to you? Dang, it all how could have been so blind. I'm such a fool but I promise to right this wrong." Lt James looked on at her then smiled clearly he was about to speak. But Hinata quickly opens the door and walked out. He looked on then followed her but as he was leaving he could smell gas. "A had leak at a time such as this. Well, best I inform her of it." Hinata looked on at him as she overheard him talking to himself.

Walking up to the door closing it she would take a match. Striking it to light it. Placing it by the door as it slowly started to light up. Lt James was confused at this as Hinata started to walk away with a fast pace. Soon the door fire would ignite the rest of the house. As the house began to catch fire Lt Janes was shocked as he jumped in front of her stopping her. "Just what the hell was that you just committed arson." She looked at him then smiled as she kept going. "Listen never leave a safe house unburned. As in you must burn down every safe house you use. Now please no more silly question do you understand me?" She would go on to ask him in a silly like tone. With the strange box in her hand, she would be on her way as Lt James followed still in a confused way.

As Hinata left the part of the capital she would head over to the dark side. A side of the city that is known to be lawless. Let's just say there are more outlaws than marine there. Lt James would see this and kept his hand close to his gun. As the sun went down the moon would come up. Hinata knew her time was short and had to get to Deadshot soon. Deadshot was the name given to Dragon long ago. He is known to take out his target with 1 single shot. Not just anywhere but either the chest or the temple it is game over. Lt James looked confused at what she said,"Yeah but that is with any shot from a sniper. Are you sure you want this guy to handle this? I mean do you even know where he is at?" She looked back at him as she smiled then the 2 continued on their way.

Hinata and the Lt would soon make it too the destination bar. It was getting rather rowdy as folk was all over the place. A few fights which lad the bartender an older guy to kick them out. Hinata would soon look around the room scanning for Dragon. However, it was not in sight. "Dang it are we late did he leave yet?" Looking around 1 more time as she and Lt James walked to the bar and his the bartender did a man name Deadshot come around here. "I reckon maybe he did maybe he didn't. Ye folks just can't come around here asking for people such as that. Ye outta know that ain't how we play the rules nor should ye. But to answer ye question I know nothing for free." Hinata would look at the man then smiled as she pulled out the bag. Lt James looked at her waiting to see just what she was going to do.

5Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:28 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Lt James quickly moves Hinata to the side as she seemed a little pissed."You not really gonna pay this man off are you? Especially if his info is not reliable." She looked at him with fury in her eyes would grin at him. "Why must you put yourself in my problems for huh? Listen up I truly don't care what you believe in ok. This is how things work in the underworld. Get use to it or get lost it really is your choice." She looked at him then smiled "ok lawman." Lt James simply smiled back as he watched her hand over the beli a total of 10,000. The Bartender would smile as he pointed to the door. Which had the sign back exit on it.

"If ye tu go out there that way ye should run into the young boy. He out back testing out some old rifles of mine."Hinata would smile and give a respectful now as she went on her way. Just as she made it to the door she would stop. Looking back at Lt James she started to laugh. "Listen I truly need you to not go back there with me. Things could get crazy really fast." Lt James looked quite shocked at this. "What do you mean I can't just let you go back there by yourself Hinata." She started to laugh a little,"I will be fine just patrol here a bit ok see you soon or later." Lt James looked as she walked off he was in such disbelief at what just happened "pppp...PATROL!!!" He would scream out as everyone in the bar turned to look at him.

Hinata would open the back door as she sees a long dark hallway. Soon she would head down the hallway closing the door behind herself. Slowly walking down the dark and surprisingly warm hallway. But as she walked she heard a low bang noise. Over and over again it would let off. This sound to her sounded like gunfire. It made sense that such a thing would be the case. Soon she would make her way towards the backdoor. Looking on she would stop and listen by the door. As she listened on a glass would break following the rifle gunfire sound. She would smile as she began to go over how to approach the man. A man that would save her family, to say the least.

Taking a deep breath she would close her eyes as she looked ready. "Hey Deadshot nice to meet you remember me. No no no no no that will not do oh geez I just might have to wing it." She would open the door just as Dragon let off another round. Bang bang bang!!! The rifle would go off some 50 meters away. He looked on smiling. Standing back up from his aiming pose he would take notice of the door opening and closing. Turning around to see a small big breast female. Her eyes seem as if it was as grey as a rainy cloud. Her hair went right down to under her butt. Her clothes was that of a Kimoto dress. She had on flip-flops of the bamboo style. Dragon looked on as he smiled then began to laugh as she looked run founded. "Hey I know you-you that face from that place. Tell me how have you been?" She looked then smiled as she simply said "not good." Time would go by as she told him about what went down.

Now back in the bar Hinata and Dragon were drinking away mostly Dragon. "So you told me about the get down that happened to you. I understand that truly. But tell me where do I fit in all this? I mean your pops employed me not you." She looked at him and took a deep breath as Lt James watched them from far across the bar. She would go to grab the box out of the bag. Dragon slowly but surely kept his eyes on her.

6Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:03 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Hinata looked at him as she brought out the box. Smiling with glee as she looked to him."This devil fruit belonged to my grandfather. My father spent over 1 billion beli to find it again. He killed the last user who called herself trying to use it. But you know all about that now don't you 0 or Deadshot. Please, I will I've you this power if you help me take down Tammy Deadshot." Dragon looked at her as she opened the box. He hasn't been called 0 for quite some time. But still, he was at a lost at what was going on. "Why me I'm sure you got other people right? Besides I'm done with that lifestyle now." He said as he smiled then grinned.

She looked at him but was still determined to change his mind. "Listen my father spoke highly of you. True we don't know each other very well. But if my father can trust you then so can I. Please Deadshot help me out I really need this of you." Dragon looked on at the girl but was still unfazed at what she was asking for. "So your ex-husband was plotting this whole time. Shit just crazy but he about ready to become a Don right how can you keep up with that?" She gave off a sad smile as she looked at him. "With you, I know you can do it. I will even make you my top guy my underboss you see. If we can take him down I can restart my family. This time I can cut off all problems. Trust me on this Deadshot we could really use each other." Dragon looked at her and smiled as he stood up.

He would look on at her then turn around to leave. He wanted nothing to do with the mafia. Especially since that damn woman been trailing him. But just as he was about to leave. Fate and his going walked in and damn was he in a crazy mood. "Looky looky if I'll be damned. I told my boss next time I see you bitch I will kill you. It's next time and I'm about to kill you." As Fate walked passed Dragon he would go towards Hinata. Who picked up the box and started to bag back. Just then the bartender yelled out at them. "Now listen here boy ye ain't gonna be causing trouble in my place ye here me." Fate smiled at them as he pulled out his gun just then Lt James stood up. "Everybody freeze the marine is here and nobody moves." Lt James had his gun pointed out at yakuza as Fate looked at him. With a total of 10 guys, he started to smile. "I could care less about who said what and do what anywhere. Now due bitch." Soon just as he was about to pull the trigger Dragon would kick him from behind.

As the gun went off the bullets flew right passed Hinata head. Soon Lt James started to fire shots just as the bartender did the same. The Yakuza soon joined in as 2 of the 10 members was hit by now. People started to run out as they fled for their lives. Dragon looked on as he ran passed Fate picking up a flint rifle a dead Yakuza member dropped. Gunfire started to go off as Hinata ran and hid behind a table she quickly flipped over. The girl was a fast thinker and not to be taking lightly. As bullets began to fly all over the place. Things were looking pretty hellish as the bartender started to blast at the Yakuza with his shotgun. He took down 2 more of them leaving only 6 remaining. Soon Fate would take notice of this as he was still on the floor after being knocked down.

Running to grab a gun he would aim at the bartender who was trying to reload his double barrel. Quickly letting off a shot hitting him in the chest. The old guy would fall down struck by the bullet.

7Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:02 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Lt James sees the old guy hit and falls down but he is taking heavy gunfire. By now Dragon had clear 2 more grunts leaving a mete 4 remaining including Fate. Dragon looked around to see that Hinata was sneaking out of the gunfight. But was this a good thing it was not truly a bad one. Smart she was and Dragon got an idea that would be a perfect power play. Smiling as another take a bullet following by another 1. Fate looked on because now he was starting to get worried. Grinning as he looked around and saw that Hinata was nowhere to be seen. Nothing his bottom lip he would make his way out of the door.

Lt James would see this and give chase as the grunt would take fire at them. Dragon would cease this as his chance and go after Hinata. Easy enough as the gunfire died down. As Hinata took off down the back alley Dragon would soon follow her. The young lady was fast indeed but Dragon was hot on her trail. He looks on as she flys throughout the crowd. He would soon head in her direction. Hinata would doom head into another alley. As Dragon ran into the very same alley. Hinata would stop to catch her breath. Holding her chest as her heart was beating fast.  

She would close her eyes as she would catch her breath even more. Hearing Dragon walks up she would open her eyes. Looking over to see him she would give a tiresome smile as Dragon started to laugh. "What is so funny buddy? he looked on and started to laugh even more. As she looked on with a frown. "I'm laughing at you ms thang you got out that jam huh too funny." She looked on at him and started to smile some. "Well yeah I can't take on no bullets ok. But you could because now I know you saw how you took those guys on. I truly believe you could do much more. Now, what do you say Dragon I know we gotta start from the bottom but we got this." Dragon smiled as he looks her up and down. Then gave a big smile as he held his hand out.

"Fine I will join up with your new family. But mind you if you get caught the head of the family must know how to whole their on." Looking on as he pulled her up the duo would take their leave as more marine came to help out. Lt James sure to handle that situation none the less.

A few days later...
Dragon looked on as he now was wearing a suit. It had water symbols all across it. His shoes had what appears to be a surf wave.  His suit was dark blue as he now had a long black jacket on. Smiling at his new style he finished it off with a tie around his neck. Putting on the old Don jewelry he was indeed fly. Looking in the mirror seeing his reflection. He was indeed a danger to be reckoned with. Walking out he goes down the stairs coming to the first floor again. Looking on to see Hinata wearing a silky kimono. It had sun marks all over it has it was pure white. Her hair was flat down as well. Dragon smiled at her,"true we look good now tell me this. Just how in the hell are we going to beat this man?" He looked at her as she stood up tall still with the box in her hands.

She opens it up as a purple veil shape fruit laid in it. "With this as you can see it. This very thing will give us the power we seek. He took the wrong devil fruit and I have an idea that it can't beat this devil fruit." Dragon looked as he would smile at her. The duo was in an old family house of hers. He looked at her as she did him. "Cool now this is superbly I'm really digging it."

8Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:35 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
1 Day Later the duo was now in a room which had pictures of her family head Don's. Looking over a plan Hinata and Dragon were nearly done with coming up with a strike plan. Dragon smiled as he was reading the local news coo. Which had him in a shoot out with Fate and Lt James. The HeadLine read Mobster shootout. This was perfect as Lt James was Hinata inside man. He looked on as he began to speak. "We can beat him but first we need to weaken him. How do we do that Hinata? I'm all ears, Don." She smiled as she flipped her hair back.

"We will take out his underboss first. Then his grunts once we weaken h there. Tammy will no doubt be beatable Dragon. That is where you come in and we can do that in 2 days. I will alert James and he will tip off the marines. Once we do that you take out Fate. Then we strike Tammy but to beat him you will need to eat this devil fruit." Dragon smiled as he began to laugh. "So just how much money do the family have at this very moment." She looked at him and gave a sad smile."Just 100 million beli even but we will be getting more a lot more. This beli was getaway money. But I will be using it to fund us more ok." Dragon smiled as he walked away thinking to himself.

Dragon would think to himself of just what he can do with a mob behind him. But his heart was still set on the sea. Then it clicked he would smile a very sinister smile. "I will just become a land pirate fund my power with whatever way I can. This will be perfect but first I need to off this fuckboy Tammy. Still, only time will time what will happen next." Dragon would smile as the time was soon for them to go with the flow.

Meanwhile, Lt James was talking to his captain. She is a very tall woman standing 12 feet even. Her hair touched her legs and was jet black. She had ruby colored eyes and the standard marine uniform followed by a cape. She smiled at James as she was trying to decide on what to do about the information she just received from him."So you mean to tell me that as we speak. An up and coming crime family is plotting to take down. A rival crime family that they use to be underboss. Did I get that right Lt James?" Lt James was standing in his yes men position. Looking on he would reply with rapid fashion."Captain Scott, I swear to you on my marine pride. We can book them all a mass shoot out will happen tomorrow night." She looked on at him then started to laugh then stopped."Alright, I will take your word for it. But after we are done there I truly will need to know. How the hell you know so much about this so-called mob fight." Lt James would smile at her.

1 Day later: Nighttime

The moon was out with night clouds as well. Not a star in sight which was odd. Now at a local club called Red 2-4-1 Faith was in there having a good time. She had a new set of 10 grunts to back her up. All was well gambling was going on a lot of drinking and sex from here to there. This was the first place Faith family opening up. It was bringing in a lot of beli. Not to be fooled faith grunts was armed. Seeing as Hinata still was a wanted woman. Faith looked around at the 150 meter length and wide club. Was packed beli sure was going to be good tonight. But she still was worried as her boss was not in a good mood.

Meanwhile, Hinata and Dragon were across the street looking on at the Red 2-4-1 night club.

9Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Dragon would take out a small bottle of bink sake. Taking a few sips as the duo watches the club activities. It was the good stuff this small bottle is a true classic. Hinata looked on as his had pulled out her small handgun. The brown body and silver handle looked like it was a marine classic. Thinking to himself that she must have gotten the gun from a marine cargo. That was an extremely good way to get goods of all trades. But as the duo looked on They knew they would be in the fight of their lives. By taking down this night club it would no doubt. Hit Tammy hard and by cleaning out his underboss at the same time it would hit him harder.

Dragon smiled as he knew this part would be the easy part. But it would not be as sweet just an easy fight compared to what was to come. Hinata would soon get a call on her baby den den mushi. It was none other than the marine Lt James. "So are you all set? The time to strike is now James."As he walked somewhat away from his soldiers he would reply,"Yeah we are I got us a small squad but I need you to set it off. My captain will not make a move until she sees a firefight happening." Hinata gives a small yet chilling smile as she soon takes on a whole new persona. Not innocence anymore but more or so deadly you see. As she hung up the baby den den mushi. She would simply sign Dragon to follow her.

As the duo make their way towards the club a grunt would see them. Only a few mere meters away he would try to run off. Making it to the front door just as Hinata fires off 3 rounds wacking the poor sap. The grunt would by then had the door open as he fell in alerting another grunt who saw him fall in. Confused at what he was seeing until he saw blood on his fellow grunt. He would look on and tried to run but by then Dragon was already on his ass beating the man black and blue. The gunfire noise was massed by the loud music of the club. The duo would start to walk inside the night club from its doorway. The marine captain looked on as she witnesses this act of a crime. Captain Scott looked on at James as she smiled looking into the air. "So that was the fallen mob boss daughter aye. Her name is Hinata Shahidi of the Shahidi family. Last I saw of her she was just entering school. Now it would appear she has grown into a killer Lt James." Just then Lt James and Captain Scott would watch as the streets became filled with people.

As within moments ago within the night club, Hinata tried to aim and fire at Faith only to miss. As she looked on she would give the orders to fire back. As people took notice hell broke out as they tried to get away. People falling down as they tried to get to safety. Lt James and his captain broke into action fast as they saw this. The duo of Hinata and Dragon was outmatched by the gunfire. Hinata was looking in thinking out loud where the hell was their help. Dragon looked on at her as he held out his hands as they appear to have paw like tiny cups on them. He looked to her and said,"It's right here I finally got the hang of my devil fruit now for me cover fire." She looked on at him smiling as he said that. He would jump up just as he did that gunfire would come his way.

Faith began to laugh at him as her and her men were aiming at him with no remorse. "you see that you ain't have to die. You could have just had ran and stayed hidden." Faith was smiling as she was happy to take Dragon down. Tammy would watch this very thing happen right from his office and the second floor. However, he would begin to notice that Dragon was not falling down. He would look on as the bullets were flying away from Dragon.

10Yukuza-0 (GV) Empty Re: Yukuza-0 (GV) Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:20 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Faith looked on all hell was breaking loose as people were running out of the club. Some people were getting caught in the crossfire and ran over. Soon enough most of the people got out of the club as the marine started to come in. Faith looked on and was clearly pissed at this turn of events. She would look up to see Tammy staring back down at the ongoing events. Biting her bottom lip blood would leak out a little. Lt James and Captain Scott would tell both sides to drop their weapons. However, Both sides would not back down. Faith begins to laugh as Hinata started to stand up.

Tammy saw this very thing as she looked up at him. Hinata eyes grow to be dark and had an evil glare as she smiled at him. Lt James and Captain Scott looked on at her as did faith. Faith smiled again as she turned to Dragon. "You know what Ms. Thang Thang lackey your hands got a weird shape to it. You also reflecting shit so that could only mean one thing, my boy. You have to had eaten the devil fruit my boss wanted. What was it called paw something I do believe? Anyway, I'll be killing you and taking it back now." Dragon looked on at him as he smiled."Jealous are we now and I understand but if you want this here devil fruit. You best cut my head off or break every single bone in my body and I do mean EVERY SINGLE ONE." Dragon looked on as Hinata slowly pulled her gun out.

Captain Scott would start to get angry at them all."Alright I warned you all now I'm pissed Hinata Shahidi And Dragon your under arrest. Faith or Fate or whatever you call yourself you and your boss is going down as well. Now I will tell you all one more time drop you're weapons your all under arrest." Hinata looked at Dragon and smile a little,"go on Dragon take him down. You have the pawpaw fruit we trained you in it mostly. But he has a zoan I'm sure you can take him. I will handle the motherfuckers here none the less." Dragon smiled at her as he looked to Lt James and Captain Scott,"this is just the beginning understand me." Just as he said that Hinata would fire off her gun. Soon a new gunfight would set off. Dragon would start to make his way towards the second floor.

Dragon would duck out of the way as Hinata the marine and Faith all went at it. As he looked on Dragon would see the stairs right in front of him. They seem to be a flight of about 59 or so. But as he made it to them he would see Tammy grunts each wearing a white suit. With a marking that had a green frog on their right jacket pocket size. Dragon stopped as 1 came up to him trying to swing his sword. Quickly raising his hand up and out his paw paw fruit would already be active. Just as the grunt attacked him he was knocked back the moment he made contact with Dragon's paw. The grunt would then be sent flying back towards the other incoming 4 grunts. Causing the 5 to all fall down. Dragon would smile as he continued to walk. Feeling high as a cloud because of this new found power.

Looking on as 2 more grunts came his way he would ready himself. Smiling a's he quickly dodged all the attacks. Dragon knew his devil fruit allowed him to repel things and he was using it to the best of his abilities. As the grunts tried to reload their guns Dragon would take notices that a few more was coming 3 in total. He smiled as he planted his feet."Perfect now it is my turn fuckers." He would then begin to push the air as if he was pushing someone away from him. Soon enough air bombs would come about. Shaped like his hands they would rush towards the grunts lightning them up. Faster and faster Dragon went as the air bombs were literally going through them. Causing them to kneel back I'm great pain as each would collapse. Dragon would smile as he walked passed the lot.

Looking at the door he would run towards it jumping up throwing a jump kicking knocking down the door. This was sure to get Tammy attention who was indeed in the room.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]