Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:06 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As he looks on in the mirror he would smile. After all, he just completed his first underworld sell. Giving the seller a certain amount of beli and favor at a later date none the less. This was all for the 1 thing he truly needs at this moment and that is a certain devil fruit. Looking down at the box he would rub it slightly. Smiling as he opens it. "Finally the ancient zoan of the Dire Wolf. I went to hell and back to get to you. Now you will help me get respect around here." Dragon looked on as he picked up the devil fruit. The small bathroom nearly to small for his size.

As it not only had a toilet but just a shower to match. Dragon took this to heart because once he eats the devil fruit. He is bound to transform into the beast of legend. But sadly did he know he did not get a zoan devil fruit. But a devil fruit that is even rarer and that is a certain para devil fruit. Dragon took the fruit then bite into it. The taste the nasty ass bitter taste. It was like eaten sweaty socks dipped in lemon juice. He nearly threw up trying to eat the devil fruit. Dragon would frown and nearly cry as he finished off the devil fruit.

*Sigh* "Wow that was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. The things I do to get ahead of the game. Speaking of time to win this card game here." As he looks into the mirror he truly did not see any changes to himself even checking for fangs. But nothing so far but rumors have it a zoan type devil fruit was not going to work right away. It matters not as he walked back out into the card game he was attending. This card game was a must win especially since Dragon was broke as a joke. But the 2 people he was going up against just happen to be high rollers and was not to be messed with at all. Pretty much loaded to their piggy banks.

As Dragon looked on he would take a deep breath as he slowly exhales fresh breath would be released and faded away just as fast. As he opened his eyes he looks around "a new day maybe?" Balling up his hand as a tiny blue sphere was trying to form. As he opening his hand it would go away as quickly as it came. Yet signs were still there. He would return to the card game. He would take a seat at the table as the card game would begin.
Unaware at what just happened to him.

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 am; edited 7 times in total

2Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 2: A Royal Catastrophe Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:03 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As he sat down he could see the 2 other players looking at him. The first dude had on a mask and all black suit. He stood like 3 feet tall therefore he was a shorty. Dragon tried his best not to laugh each time he looked at him. To top it all off the man had a high pitch voice. This was a dream for a comedy act. But this guy was no joke rumor has it he was a leader of a gang of 1000 bandits. They called this man Billy The Kid a high ass bounty, to say the least. As for the other one Dragon could not really tell on the sex.

Looking on was she born a man that turned into a woman? Or was she born a woman that turned into a man? It was not a question to try and be funny but it really had him at a lost. Forever changing her or his clothes at the moment. She was a her and not a him seeing as she was going by the name Faith. But this cat was a high roller as well. She had a loud mouth too. Seeing as Dragon overheard her talking about how she took over a family with her boss. This leads him to think she is involved with the Yakuza. Ok, this cat clearly is a bad 1 best keep an arm's length towards her. This what was going on in his head as the cards were being dealt.

Finally getting all 5 of his cards he could see he had a royal flush. This was perfect a very perfect chance to clean house and bounce."Alrighty, now Billy and Faith I will set my chips all in and cash out now. Because I clearly have a winning hand." Billy started to laugh as he too went all in. "I reckon you would try to raise the steaks but I was prepared so I say bring it." Faith started to smile as she folded it was the best thing to do. As Dragon looked around he could see Faith standing up to be excused for a moment. Seeing as she had a call. Soon Dragon would see some armed guards around the room as well. Smiling he would lay down his winning hand.

Looking on at Billy,"well now will you look at that 100 million. Paid now or later but I prefer now if you don't mind." Billy started to smile as he laid down his hand to reveal a roundhouse royal flush. The look on Dragon face was a doomed look indeed.

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 3: When The Fangs Come Out Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:00 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Now as we last left off our boy in chapter 2 he was in a bit of a pickle. Well guess what he still in a bit of a pickle and damn it just got sour. As he stood up Billy The Kid would follow suit. Handing out his hand towards Dragon he would smile at him. A nice little freaky shorty smile whatever that is. Dragon smiled at him as he begins to rub his hair. Giving a big smile at Billy,"wow too be frank I did not see that coming. But if you will excuse me just for a moment." Dragon could not pay that big ass debt nor was he gonna try to. His only option is to flee the nation for his own safety.

As he walked up he would head towards the bathroom with Billy having a watchful eye on him. The bathroom was nothing but 4 meters away. But damn it felt like the longest yard to run."Hey, Flyboy I hereby will be on standby for the chips you owe me understand me Flyboy?" Dragon would only smile as he speed-walked to the bathroom closing the door as he enters it. Breathing heavily as gas started to show again. "Ok Smoove move damn it all. I just had to overdo it now I'm overdoing it damn it all. Well then looks like it's time for my fangs to show and play my true hand." Dragon would smile as he said this looking in the mirror as he puts water all over his face.

Smiling as he opened the door with a strange look in his eyes he would walk right back up to the table. Smiling at Billy The Kid and looking up to see his guards. Faith was nowhere in sight which was a good thing. Looking back down at the short man Dragon would yell at him."Yeah the thing is I ain't paying you a damn thing, in fact, its time for you to die by my fangs." Dragon would smile as he started to flex.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 4: Dragon And Billy Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:59 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Flexing and flexing as Dragon started to make growling noises. But something was off something was way off. This feeling he had was rather crazy. But the thing was it still felt the same, not a thing changed on him. As Billy The   Kid looked on at him in a confused matter. He would become very angry. So angry that he pointed his gun at Dragon as did his guards. Dragon would quickly put his hands up in a surrounding the area type of way."Don't don't kill me man you know I was joking you know I got the money." Billy The Kid was holding on to his 6 shorter rather tightly. As he looked on with a curious look. "If I didn't know any better I would say you were planning on high tailing it out of here." He said to Dragon as he moved closer to him.

Dragon looked a little worried as he saw him do this."Look, man, I would play my own mother before I play you. I said I got it but I left it in the bathroom." Still pointing his gun at him he would wave it at him to go get it. Dragon would give off a small friendly smile as he eases over to the bathroom. Soon he would grab the same suitcase that the devil fruit was in. Dining to himself only to give off an angry frown. Seeing as he just got played he needed to go pay a certain broker a visit. But still, his life was in danger as he turned around to face the music. Handing Billy The Kid the suitcase all while smiling. As the shorty takes it from him he would smile.

As he opened the box he would let out a small war cry. "You bastard I'll skin you like a rattlesnake-" As he looked up Dragon was now halfway out of the bathroom window. As Billy Looked on he would take his gun letting out shots at Dragon.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 5: Cash Me OutSide HowBoutDat Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:19 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Damn damn damn damn damn just look at the mess he then got himself into. Billy The Kid is no joke at all clearly as Dragon barely made it out that window. Landing on the back steel stairs Dragon would climb up them. Making it to the roof as Billy The Kid and his 2 grunts would soon follow suit. Dragon wasn't for none however as he began running across the rooftops. Billy and his grunts would speed up to him. His small legs give him such speed was all Dragon was thinking about. As gunfire continued to come his way. Dragon tried his best to not get hit by a stray bullet. Things would not end well for him if that was the case.

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop Dragon was starting to tire out as Billy little speedy ass was catching up. The clouds in the sky would start to form black thunderclouds. Rain was about to come which was funny because it ain't rain all year. As Dragon was running he would look up to see that the rain started to frizzy down on them. Looking he would come to a stop seeing as that the leap to the next building would be too far to jump. At least 13 meters away and this was bad. Because not only did he get played about that devil fruit he was about to die by a shorty short short. Rising his hands up Dragon would look down to peak over the building to see how far was the jump down and it was at least 9 meters down.

Turning to look back at them Dragon would smile. "Listen Billy I will get you your beli just have mercy please." Billy was out of mercy unfortunately for Dragon. He knew this as well and finally decided to stop asking for a new chance. Dragon looked on as he and his grunts pulled their triggers and to his luck, it only made clicking sounds. "Empty are we oh no how sad." Drac would smile as he balled up his first not evening realizing a light blue orb was forming in it.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 6: Dragon And Faith Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Dragon knew this was his chance as the 2 sides stared each other down. Drac would ease over to the edge slowly standing on it. Billy would slowly reach for his extra ammo clips as did his guards. However, Dragon would leap at them trying to strike at Billy The Kid. The first guard would easily jump in the way to try and block him. Grabbing his gun he would swing at Dragon but was soon outpaced. As Dragon ducked right in time coming up to uppercut the man. The grunt would soon fall over holding his chin in pain. Just as the last guard would come for him Dragon would pick up the gun on the ground.

Looking on he would swing the gun at him as the guard did the same thing. The 2 guns would clash at each other as Dragon and the guard would have a gun sword style type of fight. Just as the guard raised the gun up Dragon would use this chance to throw the gun at his balls sack. Hitting the man talk about a pain gain. The moment the man bent over to moan in pain was the exact same time Dragon would kick him in the face. Causing him to fall over. "Well well well would you look here it seems you are out of protection Billy."  Billy The Kid would look at him. Not impressed at all as he started to roll up his sleeves. I'll say you did ok to beat them truly. However, they are only mere grunts to my real protection. As if I need any but, to say the least, I will end you myself." Dragon couldn't help but laugh at a small man who was making such big threats.

Not someone to moan and groan Billy would look at Dragon and put his thumb in his mouth. Soon Billy would start to grow bigger and bigger. This confused the hell out of him as to how in the world did he do that. Billy was standing a good 15 feet. And even grew more muscles he was ripped now. But wow things were crazy at this very moment. As he started to walk towards Dragon Dragon would walk back until he made it right by the edge again."Listen, man, you got it all wrong you don't got to do this. " Billy would frown as he raised his hand. Aiming to punch Dragon it was all over for him he thought as he put both his hands up.

Next thing next just as he put his hands up Billy would strike down at him. The impact was clearly something Dragon felt.

But something odd would happen at that very moment. Just as he struck him Dragon arms and hands would start feel strange. Just as he put his hands up a blue aura sphere would form. Just as Billy tried to hit him. Dragon tried to block him but instead, he did something more. He unknowingly active his new devil fruit. Billy would make impact with the sphere just as he did that. He would get sent flying backward as if he just got repelled. The weight none the less had Dragon falling off the building. As Dragon was knocked off the building. Within the air, he would see below him a girl being chased. The person who would be chasing her looked familiar. It was none other than Faith the lady who left the card party earlier. Now just as Faith looked up Dragon would fall on her. Just as Hinata tripped over a rock.

[Now let's pause this scene right here because we need to get something straight and that's why this girl is being chased and how Dragon ended up falling on her would be hunter.]

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total

7Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 7: Hinata Shahidi Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As loud thundering noises could be heard the scream of a young girl would mask it all. As multiple men tried to grab her she would use her most trusted pocket knife to slash at them. Drawing blood in more ways than one. Hinata looks on at her would be captives. Breathing ever so hard she was confused at what was going on. At one moment she was smiling and enjoying her wedding day but came nightfall. She would wake to smoke and fire. As her Okamoto nearly came off she would knee down. Slowly fixing her clothes as she stared at them.

About ten in total some of these men looked all so familiar. They were men who served under her father. But just why were they attacking her in such a way? Hinata would stand back up and points her pocket knife at the men in black. The smoke began to get so heavy that it started to cover the entire room. She would cover her mouth as he continued to point her knife at any member of her attackers. "What is the meaning of this and where is my father?" She asked this question as she looked on at them. But they remain the same as they came. They all said not a word as they started to surround her again.

Hinata looked on as she prepared herself. Her heart beating fast as if it was a pump machine. Her version started to go blurry this was strange to her. Because none of them was reacting to the smoke as she was. Right then the window would open as smoke rushed out. Not the best of fresh air but still it was extremely helpful to her. Slowly but surely a person would climb throughout the window. Coming in Hinata was shock to see who it was.

Smiling as she looks on at Faith. "Faith thank goodness your here. I could truly use your help here." Faith looked at her with her blood red eyes. Her hair laid straight down and was red as her eyes were. Faith was wearing a suit just like the other people. She began to laugh as she looks at Hinata from head to toe. "You know something princess you really are beautiful I'll give you that. But unfortunately for you, I have to kill you now." Hinata eyes would widen as she heard this news. "Kill what do you mean by that? What is the meaning behind all this?Faith would start to laugh yet again."Too bad you ain't the brightest huh. But it's ok I'll end you soon and send you to hell with your father. Well, at least that is what my boss said." Faith began to walk towards her.

Hinata looked on as she started to get sad. "My father he best be ok when I get to him. But my husband I need to know where he is at. Faith you and you're wannabe boss will pay dearly for this." Faith looks on then pointed her gun at Hinata. "As I said before my boss you stupid spoil ass brat." Hinata would look on at what she just said. "No that can't be true so I won't believe you." Faith aimed the gun at her, "oh believe you me honey it's the truth." (Click Click Click) Was the sound the gun made. Faith and her men looked on as did Hinata. Faith started to get mad as she hits the gun. "Don't tell me this damn thing jammed up on me." Hinata saw this as she slowly took her pocket knife. Looking on as Faith aimed the gun at her again. But with quick thinking, Hinata threw the knife at the gun with perfect aim. It would hit the gun nose getting stuck in the nose in the process. Just then the gun would go off causing a jammed explosion to happen. Small in stature however it was enough force to cause the girl to drop the gun. In pain as it was like a small bomb going off. This caused the other men to fall back as well.

Hinata saw this and did not think twice to dash away.

8Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 8: Tammy Great Betrayal Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:50 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Hinata quickly dashes away aiming towards the door as fast as she could. With the running head start, she had she would kick the door open. As the smoke leaked out so would she with quick fashion. Covering her mouth as she was coughing. "I have to get to my father and soon." Dashing off just as Faith broke down the door. Hinata would be far down the long hallway which itself was about 120 meters long. As she was running she could hear war cries all over. Gunfire as if a war was going on more or so a war-like a battle was being fought at this very moment.

Faith looked down the hall at her as she watches Hinata turn the corner. Clearly, anger but a smile came on her face. "I really do love the chase but I see you girl game on. I want that big tit cunt head now." With they orders they would give chase as Faith started to walk towards Hinata direction. Taking out her baby den den mushi as it was ringing. "Hey boss man listen she got making her way towards you and the old head of the family. I'm on her case as we speak so hang on tight-" Faith looked on as the baby den den mushi other line hung up.

Sitting her nails Faith looked on as she started to head towards Hinata. Speaking of Hinata quickly makes it pass most of the noise. Screaming for her father over and over again as she got closer to his office. Making it up the stairs and nearly out of breath she would look around to see more men in suits. Stopping as she walked towards them. "Please my father where is he. I need to see him please is be alright." As the men said nothing they looked then started to laugh. Just as Faith walked in hearing Hinata cry for her father. "Yeah you see the thing is daddy is not here anymore. So is you going to go with him nice and quietly or how can I put it dreadfully painfully."

Hinata was not one to take shit but this was just too much. She looked on at them and slowly walked to her father office door. She would try to walk past the man only to get knocked back. She would try again but this time she was knocked down. Looking up at them she would stand back up. Faith could not believe how stupid she looked as she was nearly in tears. "Let her sorry ass past it would be best if she saw it herself. Don't say I didn't warn you, honey." Hinata looked on as she balled up her fist walking past the mafia men. With fear in her eyes as tears soon followed. As she opened the door she was in pure shock at what she saw.

There standing over her father who was laying in a puddle of his own blood. Stood a man in the hybrid form of his tree frog zoan. Was the man she said her vows with. The tears in her face. The pain in her heart as he looked at her. Standing 8 feet over her small 5-foot height. He would smile as Hinata fainted out of sadness. Faith looked at the frogman and smiled. "Looking good boss man I can't wait to see you on top of the world or me." Tammy stood tall as it was clear who was in charge now. Dreams all dreams just a bad dream she was hoping it would be. When she wakes up everything will be back to normal. Nobody will be dead, Tammy would never do such a thing. He was her father number 1 hitman but never truly killed. Just made his target sleep forever in a brain dead type of way. Hinata would start to come too as she was in a small room. She started to see clearly but it was still dark. Slowly getting up she would head to the door to open it. Looking on to see none other than a marine lieutenant

9Yukuza-0 (GV)#1 Empty Chapter 9:DeadShot For Hire Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Spoiler:
]

Hinata looked confused at what was going on looking around. As her head stop spinning she looked on at the marine Lt. "Where am I and how did I end up here?" She looked on as the man stood up all the way up more like it. As the marine stood at 10 feet even height. He looked down at her "first off you are fine that is good to know. Second, off I am afraid to say that he is no longer of this world." Her eyes would widen as he said that she would nearly faint again as the marine Lt caught her.

Watching her as she was still woke "listen I brought you here because I want to help. You are the daughter of a crime boss and the government does want you for major questioning."As she backs up off of him she would look very angry. "You are apart of the government payroll do you really think I will just up and trust you?" He looked on then grinned before he smiled. "I am Lt James Foster of the marine. I saved your life clearly for reasons. I will tell you at a later time. But right now I am on your side believe me when I tell you that." She looked at him as she remembers Tammy saying the very same thing.

"As we speak my family has given their all to my soon to be dead husband. If you truly want to help me then help me get to my father safe house. Where are we anyway? He looked at her then smiled at her."We are at the very nation capital." She would go over to the window only to open it. Looking on to see the castle so far away. Looking back at him after she closed the window. "Good we not far from where I need to be and just hopefully he is still in town." James looked as she said that confused as she went back into the small room.

Looking around she would put on random clothes as Lt James walked in soon after. "Sure you can borrow the clothes." As he began to laugh. She would put on sunglasses to hide her face more. As the 2 left out they would begin to make the walk. Going to her father main safe house not too far off from their location which was a good thing. Hinata looked on as the moon came out at least 1 hour had gone by as they made it. The safe house stood 2 stories and was rather dull looking. A perfect throwaway location. Hinata looked as she made it to the front door. Unlocking the locks and certain ways. She looked on as the door open up.

The 2 then would walk in as she looked around. Quickly closing the door. "Say not a word I will show you to my father last wish. Even if I am not supposed to I truly have no choice." James looked on as they started to walk towards the back. Going down some stairs as they reached the basement. The 2 would then walk towards the room some 115 meters away. Hinata looked as she opened the door to the small room. James was wondering why it was so small. Hinata walked in and went right to the middle of the room floor. "This safe house is not to stay in it pretty much the last stand type of place." As she pressed the wood floor as the walls began to move.

Looking over as guns and weapons began to show. Hinata would smile as James was a bit confused about it. "Wow you plan on running in there gun blazing do you? If that's the case I could send out a red alert." Hinata smiled as she went to the wall to get a large bag which had beli and a box in it. "Within this box is the answer to my problems. I won't be fighting up front but I know someone that will. Last I checked he was still around town. I ask you this could you help me find him." James looked at her,"it depends what's his or her name." Hinata looked as she smiled,"his name is Deadshot." Lt James eyes would go wide at hearing that.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As Hinata showed James the box within it held a special necklace. James just wondering what was inside. He looked on only to give a small smiling grin. "Deadshot really you can't be serious about that, could you?" He would ask here with a worried look on his face. But she would only smile back at him. "I truly do but please don't fear him sure he's a gun for hire. But he worked closely with my father." James would lightly touch the box she was holding as she backed away. Simply to get dress as she was in a rush to go. But bad luck would have it a small group of men about 5 was spying on the house.

It's large walls was as long as the hallways However with the clean instruction they received. It was only a matter of time before they realize how to get there. Right to the area of the house, Tammy said Hinata would be at.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]