Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei knew that they had more time to make things now. He was planning on making two things that would work well with each other but didn’t need each other to do their separate functions. He had found some metal as he was bending it and smoothing it out. He was trying to make sure that it would be able to wrap around his forearm. When he finished bending it to the size of his forearm he would start placing padding under it and making sure that he got them placed with each other. Still, there was a lot more to do now as he had gotten something else. It was something circular and Yuurei opened it up and started gathering circuits and other contraptions. He was soldering a few things into circular objects. He thought about the things he learned with Grim and knew this would work just fine.

When he was done with that he closed the circular object and started soldering against the metal sheet. He had made a band with metal and padding at the bottom. Yuurei had made a strap for it as well as he was able to strap it around his arm without a problem. He was excited about this and pressed the button to see that the cameras were moving towards him. Yuurei pressed the button again to stop that from happening as he sighed because he wasn’t done just yet. ”Let’s see if they got what I asked them to bring to my station earlier.” He thought to himself. He had asked the old man for a specific item to bring onto his table. When he saw the boomerang he could only smile because it was time to do what he had planned.

Yuurei at the Science Fair (Crafting Voyage) - Page 2 Fcfe4e1e24cd10bff37297d5f9551363

Yuurei had opened up the boomerang and emptied it out with everything that was inside. He started to carve the inside to make room for what he was going to add to it. When he was done with that he had moved over to a certain casing and started tinkering with it. The scientist had added stuff into the casing and soon enough he would seal it and placed it into the open boomerang. Yuurei wasn’t there as he started reinforcing the boomerang with metal that was available for him to use. He was wrapping it around making sure that it wouldn’t break. It wouldn’t be long, but he would soon seal the boomerang back together making sure that there was no way it could split open unless he did it himself. When he was done with that, he could see that the electricity was running through the boomerang just as he planned it.

The Shichibukai would then place the boomerang next to the band holder, and then let go of it as it connected with the band holder. He was ready to demonstrate his invention as he had a smile on his face. Soon enough, the bell would ring and the host would appear around Yuurei and Lokin.

”These two have had plenty of time to make their inventions, so let’s bring them to the judge and they can explain their inventions and demonstrate them.” He said to the crowd as they were cheering.

Kasui and Hagane looked at Yuurei as they noticed how into his work he was. Hagane knew that feeling as it was similar to how he was with crafting weapons and armor. Kasui didn’t really care but was here to make sure thing didn’t go south.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei would be the first to step forward to the judge as he looked at each and every one of them with a smile on his face. He would show them what he had created by moving his forearm to the judges before explaining anything.

”This right here is an electrical boomerang. I reinforced it to be stronger than your average boomerang. At the same time, it has electrical current running through it. This electrical current is strong enough to paralyze anybody who takes enough damage from this boomerang. Now the band that is holding the boomerang in place acts as a conductor of sort. It releases electrical current that attracts anything with electricity towards it. It can essentially capture lightning or electricity on the circular platform here.” He paused as he took the boomerang off it.

”Now I will demonstrate what I’m talking about.” He said as he moved his arm back and launched the boomerang into the air.

He threw it upward and it flew really high and that was due to Yuurei’s strength. Still, he knew it was going to come back to him because that was the natural ability of a boomerang. The judges looked up as they were waiting for the boomerang and it was the same for the people in the crowd. He moved his right arm to his left and pressed a button that was on the band. It started to let out electrical currents out, and the boomerang and shifted the direction of where it was heading and had landed straight on the circular platform and was spinning around. They were in awe with what he had created and the crowd were shocked to see something like that work.

”I hope that I can make that stronger, so it could stop powerful lightning from causing massive destruction on certain islands.” He said as they were impressed with his invention.

Yuurei would nod to them and then moved back to where he was standing before. Lokin would go next as he would present his invention. He would show and explain his invention to the judge and when he was done with that he would move back to his spot. The two of them would stand there as they were looking at the judge watching them as they spoke amongst themselves. The crowd would do the same thing as they were waiting for the judge to come to a conclusion.

”Who do you think is going to win this Kasui-san?” He asked his companion.

”I think Yuurei is going to win this, but that is for the judges to decide.” He said to Hagane.

The judges would finally come to a decision soon enough and sit down writing a name of one of the two contestants on it. It was soon enough that they folded the paper and handed it to the host. He would grab a hold of the paper as he would bring himself to the two men standing right before him. He would soon start unfolding the paper and soon enough he would read the name that was on the paper. The host would smile when he saw the name on the paper and looked over to the crowd and the judges.

”The winner of this round and who will be moving to face off Crane is, Yuurei.” He said to out loud as the crowd started cheering.

Yuurei heard his name and he had put a smile on his face. He was glad to get to the next stage because he wanted to show up the other idea he had in mind. This invention would take some time to make as well, so he was happy that they had more time than yesterday. He knew that he didn’t have time for a breather because it wouldn’t be fair for the man who didn’t lose. He was just celebrating his victory in his head as he knew what he had to do to win it all.

”Now that we have found who is in third place, we shall continue to see who will actually come in first place and take home the grand prize. Yuurei if you can go to your side of your station and let’s call out the man who hasn’t lost a single match in this tournament. Will he be undefeated and go home with the grand prize, or will he suffer defeat to the man he had beaten yesterday? Let’s give it up to Crane.” The announcer said as the crowd started cheering for Crane as the man made his way towards his station.

He looked at Yuurei with a smile on his face as he expected this man to make another appearance since yesterday. They both looked at the host as they were waiting for the bell to ring, so they could start.

Inventions Created and Used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The two of them would soon hear the bell ring and they would start working on their inventions. Yuurei had an idea of what he wanted to create, and now he was able to do it. There was one thing he enjoyed here was the vast amount of material that they provided them. He had started tinkering away as he was looking around the things that were given to him. He had started messing around with chemicals and also the technology that was presented to him. This idea that he had was only thought about because of one of his friend. Gideon was a giant and he was always stuck staying off the ships that they had, and whenever it came to entering areas around the island it was hard for him as well. Yuurei wanted to do something about that, which was what he was trying to create right now.

Yuurei was moving things around and opening up what looked like a gun. The scientist would start removing things that were inside of the gun, and started adding things into it. There were a lot of things that the crowd so was being added that confused them. He was changing the function of this gun, and he was also changing it on how it looked. He would continue to tinker around with the technology that he was placed inside of the gun. This was a good thing to do right now, but he had come to a stop as he was finished with what he needed to do. He would wipe his forehead as he was done with that and he started closing the gun again. He would bolt it shut and make sure that it would be hard to separate the gun again. He had moved over to the outer part of the gun as he had started putting rings around the ground.

They were being made to be a conduit for what he was trying to create. He was working on the outer part now as he was making sure that everything was working perfectly fine. He had to do a lot to get things finished, but he continued to touch upon it, so that way it would work perfectly fine. ”If this truly works then that means things will get better for Gideon in the future.” He thought to himself as a huge smile appeared on his face as he was finishing up with his weapon. While he was creating this time had gone by and soon enough the bell rang. When he heard that noise he sighed as he was happy that it was all over and they were going to find out who would be the winner.

”Lady and gentlemen it’s the moment you all been waiting for. We are going to find out which of these two men would take home the grand prize. I would like to say that besides the grand prize the winner will also be taken a picture and be in the front cover for the next issue of our Science magazine. You are also known throughout the world as an upcoming scientist and might find customers coming your way soon. Anyways, let’s get this start, contestants please make your way to the front of the judge and present your inventions.” The host said to the two as they had both made their way towards the judges.

The crowd looked at the two of them eagerly waiting for them to show them what they had made to impress the people around here today.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Crane would be the first of the two to demonstrate his invention. He was the champion, or at least the undefeated scientist in the tournament right now. The judges watched as he presented his invention. It was a robotic AI and they were amused that he had created something that he had beaten in the round before that. They jotted some notes down. Everyone could easily assume why he had done something like this. He was trying to show Yuurei that he was the superior scientist and create a better robot than he had created.

”What is its’ function?” One of the judges asked.

Crane had a smile as he looked at the robot which started moving towards the station behind them and picked it up without a problem. He placed it down and started moving around as if he had gotten into a fighting stance. It also started through jabs into the air and such, which was impressive. He had explained that this was a combat robot, who served to protect those that its program to protect. They were impressed by this as they had jotted more notes. After he was done showing everything that the robot could do, he had gone back to his standing spot and waited for Yuurei to show off what he had created. He already thought he had this won and if you looked at Crane you could see the smirk on his face.

Yuurei had walked over to the judge with a smile on his face. It wasn’t a smile of victory but just one of pure joy.

”That was amazing don’t ya think?” He asked the judges as they nodded.

”Anyways I will tell ya what my thing does before using it.” He pulled out a gun, which brought everyone to become more on edge.

They saw him making it, but it was scary that it could be used on anybody here. Hagane and Kasui saw him do this and shook their heads because they didn’t understand him sometimes.

”So, last night I thought about a friend of mine. I was thinking about how I would be able to make his big giant ass, and I mean he is literally a giant, smaller. It smacked me on the back of my head and it said something along the lines like you could do it just think about everything you learned from ya mentor. That was when I came up with this idea; this thing here will shrink down anybody who his shot with it, and I’ma demonstrate it right now.” He said as they wondered who he was going to shoot between them.

They were surprised that he had invented such a thing, which allowed them to make notes, but were scared that something was going to go wrong. Yuurei jumped on the table at this point, and then point the gun straight onto his head, and soon enough he pulled the trigger on himself. The two men that were with him only smacked their entire face with their hands when they saw Yuurei do that as they knew he would do something so retarded. Still, nothing bad happened to the man and instead, he was only shrinking in size with everything on him. They looked down on the table to see a man about one foot tall. Crane’s face was priceless as he was surprised that he was able to do such a thing.

”AND THAT IS A SHRINK RAY! IT WORKS, BUT I’M PRETTY SURE ITS NOT PERMAMENT, SO I SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL SOON! THIS WILL HELP THOSE WHO ARE TO BIG TO MOVE AROUND WITHOUT A PROBLEM! ITS MY BEST WORK FOR HELPING OUT THE LIVES OF OTHERS!” He shouted out loud to the best of his ability, so they could hear him.

They were done with looking at both of their inventions, but Yuurei stood there as he was waiting for them to finish their results before getting off the table. He turned to look at Crane and he could see that this man was worried about the results now. ”Yea that’s what he gets for thinking he can outsmart me. I had a brain fart yesterday, but not today.” He thought to himself as he was looking at the man.

The crowd was getting anxious now as they were waiting for the final results of this tournament. It was a long one, but it was exciting and interesting to watch. There were many different competitors, but now only two of them remained. It wouldn’t take long for the judges to make their decision as it wasn’t longer than their other times, but the host would reach up to the judges and grab a hold of the result before walking, so he was in between Yuurei and Crane. The crowds started rumbling as they waited for him to announce it.

Invention Created and Used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When the announcer got to the spot he looked at everyone in the crowd. He had gotten them where he wanted them. They were all eager to see who won, that he couldn’t wait to host the next event. This was such a success that he was hoping to follow whoever won and used them for his next tournament. This was going to be awesome, and he just unfolded the paper slowly to make this way tenser than it needed to be. The two contestants stood where they were as Yuurei was waiting for the effects to wear off. When the announcer read the name to himself he could only smile because this was amazing and he knew that judges were correct on this.

”The winner of this month’s Science Tournament and receiver of the grand prize, and the cover of our magazine is... Yuurei Jiyuu.” He said out loud as Crane couldn’t believe it.

He stepped forward and looked at the announcer with a frustrated look on his face.

”How did he win?” He asked purely upset about the decision that was made.

The announcer looked at him as he knew that would have been asked, but he had the explanation right on the paper as to why he won.

”It’s pretty simple, your robot was amazing and it was able to do stuff that they didn’t see before, but it wasn’t new to them. Yuurei had already created a robot and it was fascinating to them the first time, the downside was that his robot couldn’t do anything. You try to prove that you were better than him by creating something he already made and made it useful for the tournament. Yuurei, on the other hand, decided that it was best to make something new and something that nobody has ever seen before. He allowed his creative mind to take him to a new place, which awed the crowd and the judges and that is why he won.” He sighed as he didn’t think he would have to read this.

Crane looked away from the announcer as he was annoyed of the results, but he knew he couldn’t say anything about it.

Yuurei was excited and he jumped off the table he was on and when he stretched his arm into the air his excitement had returned him back to normal. The judges were surprised about this and he smiled in the air. Hagane and Kasui were surprised that he had invented such a thing but were happy that he had won it all. Yuurei had walked over to the announcer as he had wanted him to walk to him. The scientist had lifted up the trophy in his hand and soon after he had taken a picture on his own to be in the cover of the magazine. Kasui and Hagane would show up to congratulate their captain, and they were allowed to because Yuurei told the announcer they were here to help him.

Yuurei was given the grand prize of materials and beli, and soon after everything was done he and his companions were making their way back to the ship. It had been a long, but exciting day and the people who watched that tournament would know about Yuurei and his inventions. They would start thinking about seeking him out for jobs and things to create for them. The people in town would talk about him and his inventions. This was a good way and different way to get his name out, which would work out on his end.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum