Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Minding My Business EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Minding My Business EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Minding My Business EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Minding My Business EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Minding My Business EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Minding My Business EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Minding My Business EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Minding My Business EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Minding My Business EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minding My Business Empty Minding My Business Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:55 pm

Blacc.

Marine
Marine

Blacc.
*Prelude*

Can't Cheat The Reaper
S
till bound in handcuffs by the bounty hunter who had captured him, Musou had been apprehended and sent to one of Baltigo's many . . . many prisons. These prisons were among of the few places Marines actually resided on the lawless island. The criminals often didn't bother them due to the fact that the Marines didn't bother them back. The World Government has such a weak hold on this island, that their unbothered presence on it alone was a grand success.

"Ahh, here we are. Westside Penitentiary. This is one of the "Rowdier" Prisons. Try not to get hurt, hahaha." The gunman looked back at Musou who was examining the large building. The tension and hostility could be felt and even heard from outside the fortress. In Musou's opinion the yelling was primal. "Haha, must be feeding time." With his captive in cuffs, the gunman walked his catch into the claiming office where many other bounty hunters and their prey were. Some held the heads of their victims for a reduced reward, some had bloodied bodies that would dead bodies in a few days, only a slim few had a fully conscious catch. "Ain't you glad you cooperated and came gently?" The gunman was obviously in a good mood, considering the intensity of the crime he's supposedly wanted for. However Musou scoffed at his captor's remark because he had confidence that he'd turn the situation around.

"Next!"

Their time finally came, so the bounty hunter walked Musou up to the bullet-proofed window where the collection officer on the other side sat. "Who do we have hear?" The gunslinger slung Musou forward so the collection officer could get a look at his face. "Musou Samasu, should be worth 87,000,000 Beli." He started digging through his jacket's breast pocket for Musou's wanted poster. He'd thumb through the few wrinkled bounties while the collection officer examined Musou's face and looked him up. "Ah, here it is." He slapped the paper against the window next to Musou's face and the collection officer compared the two with a squint.

"Hm, ok . . ., Musou Samasuuuuu. Ah, yes. He is in our system." Musou's heart panged in astonishment, but all hope wasn't lost yet. Him being in the system was understandable since he was a criminal turned Marine. "His stats is . . . Active and he's worth . . . 87,000,000 Beli. Wow, highest one we've seen here in a while." The collection officer lowered his chin to look over his glasses at Musou's face. Musou's brow rose and a bad feeling sunk into his stomach. He was in trouble.

He'd just tasted freedom from prison after having endured a term of torture that would have lead to his execution. He was just getting his second shot at life, but this time he wanted to live it with actual worth. "Excuse me! I'm actually a Marine. I've was just recruited as an Ensign by an Officer last month!" At this point he was getting pissed, because he was confident things would go smoothly, but they weren't. Instead when he rose his voice and began shouting the majority of the collection office looked at him and laughed. Even some of the criminals joined in on the laughter.

"Bahahahaha! Sounds like they got some community service out of ya. That deal is all a scam they give to small fries. Make em think they got a badge and throwing em into the city to help out law enforcement. That's as much "Justice" Marines really care to enforce in this district. . . Fool. Bahahahaaa!" Musou was filled beyond his limit with rage and humiliation. How could he have been so gullible? And how could the world deal him such a crappy hand of cards. He didn't care much about superficial things like honor. As long as he won he was happy. But he hated being made a fool of. Cheating death by signing his life to the Marines was an understandable, but dishonorable thing to do for the lifestyle he lived as a Ronin. He had sullied his pride as a swordsmen for this gift that he never received. Now not only has that all been a waste, but he's going to  he going to be imprisoned again.

In actuality, they don't process you as a Marine or give you official documents or nothing. You got a badge or some I.D.?" This was another bounty hunter speaking to him who was at the collection window next to him. Musou attempted to rush the man as a wild animal would, but his captor restrained him. Musou felt the sensation of flames burning inside of him.  A few guards began to make their way to the scene. "I'll take that as a no. Haha you just made your captor there is a wealthy man." The bounty hunter looked up from Musou who was being subdued by guards in a fit of rage, to the gunslinger. "Good catch." The gunslinger tipped his hat to his fellow bounty hunter and the collection officer scribbled on some papers all the while.

"Here's a voucher to claim your reward at any of the World Government sponsored banks. Thank you for cleaning up our streets." The bounty hunter took his voucher, and gaze Musou a final look over while he was being controlled by the guards. "You put up a good fight kid. If you make it out come and find me for a rematch one day. Heheh." The fact he was so nonchalant about it pissed the samurai off even more. He spat at the gunman's boot and he laughed as he made his exit.

Musou had already been stripped of his weapons and his arms were secured in cuffs behind his back. Throughout the whole scuffle all he managed to do was bring a guard down to his knees with a blow to his gut. Then shortly after the gunman left, Musou was clubbed over the head and rendered unconscious.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blacc. on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Minding My Business Empty Re: Minding My Business Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:33 am

Blacc.

Marine
Marine

Blacc.

Hell on Earth
T
he sound of messy splattering and the feeling of warmth were the first things Musou recognized as he came to. "Hehe, he's waking up." Musou grumbled as he began to gain more awareness of his surroundings. The stream came to a stop. "Huh? Hey!. What the fuck!" It was piss. The two who had done the pissing backed away from Musou as he lunged at them only to realize bars separated them. That's right. The two casually dressed "peons" laughed at the caged animal before them though ironically they were all in a much larger cage.

Spade:

"Such life and vigor. I like this one a lot~ He almost looks like a woman with his long hair." The one speaking, Spade, zipped up his pants while he spoke. The person he was with nodded and agreed, then without much more than an odd stare down then two went about their day. Not even a minute's worth of consciousness and he'd been pissed on, prison was going well.

For the next couple hours he just sat there in silence and observed. He wasn't going to let this place get the best of him. If he learned anything while surviving seven days of torture on his way to execution was to never lose the mind game. There was one other man in his cell, but he seemed to be on the verge of death due to some illness. His mind couldn't even get him to respond coherently when Musou asks him simple questions like where his name. "Treasure . . . Treasure." or "Suicide . . . Suicide." Is all he murmured quietly to himself at random intervals. Across from his cell was a one legged man who seemed to have the cell to himself judging by the dried up corpse on a bed in the cell. To Musou's sides were prisoners, but they hadn't said a word nor even stuck an arm out a bar. On the contrary the two prisoners to the sides of the one legged man argued back and forth eternally for entertainment. Tomato, Tomato, half empty, half full, heaven and hell, simply death . . . Small or big, it didn't matter, they just ceaselessly argued. Prisoners were loud and rowdy in what seemed like every other cage in the block. Either that or there was so much going on that Musou could only mind what was going on in those five cages immediately around his.

Guards would walk down the pathway doing routine sweeps what seemed like every 20 minutes. Every time without fail the prisoners got louder and more rowdy. They shouted all kinds of curses at the guards. Curses Musou had never even thought of or heard from the crudest of men. It only went beyond shouting curses once. Perhaps he was a too hyped up, but one inmate spat at one of the passing guards and without hesitation his cage was raided by a gang of fifteen or so jailors and they beat him till he nearly died. "Suicide . . . Suicide." The diseased man rattled a bit louder than he usually did conveniently as the scene he couldn't even see unfolded. Musou was shocked, not just at this coincidence, but at the prison itself. He'd already did prison in Wano, but it this was different, it seemed like a plane between Hell and Earth.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum